+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Secret Societies around the time of Mary Queen of Scots or the War of The Roses?

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Secret Societies around the time of Mary Queen of Scots or the War of The Roses?

I'm teaching some corporate students now. If you don't do interesting classes, they get bored.

They're open minded. I'm interested in the esoteric struggles around the English and Scottish thrones, if anyone knows anything... I know about John Dee and Elizabeth. I suspect the history of English royalty is tied deeper to magic than most would guess. Are there any other leads regarding an esoteric war for magical thrones and control of England around the time of Elizabeth I? Rosicrucians are interesting. Any other interesting secret societies out there?

I'm also interested in the War of The Roses... The symbolic roses of both houses clearly show implied pentagrams.

I know there must be some really interesting info out there, but I always end up on wild goose chases when I Google it.

Any info is of interest. Speculative/fact/fiction it doesn't matter.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th September 2018 at 16:31.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Ben (27th September 2018), Bruno (27th September 2018), Cardillac (26th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (26th September 2018), Inversion (27th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018), Nasu (26th September 2018), Noelle (27th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018), what is a name? (27th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Default Re: Secret Societies around the time of Mary Queen of Scots or the War of The Roses?

Truth is the daughter of time.

I don't know if you are familiar with the novel "The Daughter of Time", by Josephine Tey.
    I read it about 30 years ago and it really had an impact on me.

The main character Alan Grant, an inspector for England's famous Scotland Yard, prides himself on his intuitive ability to analyze a face.
    He comes across a portrait of Richard III, accused of being responsible for the murder of his two young nephews, the sons of his brother, Edward IV.
    It occurs to Grant, based on his interpretation of Richard's face, that perhaps Richard was not really the perpetrator of such a heinous crime.
    Grant proceeds to undertake a focused study of British history, putting together clues from facts, discarding regurgitated rumors, and eventually drawing a more logical conclusion about Richard III.

Richard III's reputation as the original wicked uncle has been perpetuated for eons by school text books, and Grant finds most people actually do believe some version of Richard's involvement in the disappearance of the young princes in the tower.

In his research of the facts and events during the time of the boys' disappearance, Alan Grant and his friend Brent Carradine uncover some fascinating details that tend to discredit the accusation against Richard III.

Although other researchers came to similar conclusions in the 18th and 19th centuries, no one had yet written about it in the 20th century.
    It seems that not Richard but, perhaps, Henry VII was the evil beast who ordered the young boys to be murdered.

Here is The Daughter Of Time Summary.

http://www.supersummary.com/the-daug...-time/summary/
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 26th September 2018 at 19:52. Reason: Spelling, grammar

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

avid (27th September 2018), Cardillac (26th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2018), Ivanhoe (26th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Secret Societies around the time of Mary Queen of Scots or the War of The Roses?

@Daozen

"Rosicrucians are interesting"

many thanks for this posting;

but according to a German source: Frank Fabian's book "Die Mächstigen Geheim-Bünde" (in English: 'the mightiest secrect societies') Christian Rosenkreuz (supposed founder of the Rosecrucians) never even existed-

the book is very sparsely documented but is still a good read if one understands German (not sure if its available yet in English)-

in any case my life partner's younger brother and sister-in-law joined the Rosecrucian mov't yrs. ago and since then simply refuse to believe there's a control system on this planet (other than the Rosecrucians, of course; as if the Rosecrucians aren't part of a control system)-

and to be a Rosecrucian you have to pay a lot of money-

be well all-

Larry
    Last edited by Cardillac; 26th September 2018 at 18:28.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Daozen (27th September 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

As a soul aspect of Mary Queen of Scots I can share that I do have the memory of the red rose. Just so people know, the claim is serious, my face was measured by past life researcher Paul Von Ward with the results showing the lower half of the face matching exactly to her death mask, (the one from Lennoxlove House). Paul used the concept of Biometrics to take the measurements which is a science used by the FBI...you don't get a match unless you are that person. Additional personality characteristics and traits were included in the determination. When I say 'soul aspect' it means I have soul splits. To the best of my knowledge I have 5. Just clarifying my verbiage so the intent behind my words and meaning are clear. I remember reading somewhere that symbols are used because they are easier for people to remember from one life time to the next.

The symbol of the red rose remains strong in my collective and was the flower of choice at my wedding, see photo below. I was married on December 7, 2002 to the reincarnation of my son King James I, VI, the same day as Mary Stuarts birth. December 8 was the day she celebrated, December 7th is the actual day. I did not learn about my Mary Stuart identity until 2011, almost 9 years later. The red rose is the symbol of the Divine Feminine, a role associated with some of my past lives as Mary Stuart, St. Mary Helena Salome and Greek goddess Artemis.

The reincarnation of Richard III is my twin soul aka Apollo. He actually has dreamed his past life death as Richard III a common occurrence that many people don't realize they're doing when they're dreaming a death scene. I believe recently someone did research on Richard III and it was determined he couldn't have killed his nephews and therefore was exonerated, in true twin fashion the same has occurred for Mary Stuart in regards to her involvement in the murder of her 2nd husband Lord Darnley.

The House of Plantagenet and House of York involve people from our soul group. Bottom line, I believe you will find the battles taking place on Earth are mirrors of battles between E.T. races and when the truth finally comes out; we will see the E.T. races tied to The 12 Tribes of Israel and if enough detail is available, you will see specific individuals incarnating into the genealogical lines connected to the the bloodlines of the The 12 Tribe of Israel . The key in understanding will likely correlate to Geomancy and how that affects where individual incarnate. I would bet my life that the secret societies are going to be associated to E.T. races. It's just a part of 'the game'.

For your interest, I'll share a picture comparison of my twin soul in his incarnations as L.W.R. Blair and King Richard III. L.W.R. Blair was born on July 10, my birthday in this lifetime known as the 'Day of Atonement'.

If you have any questions to ask Richard III, I'd be happy to pass them on to him and place his responses here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Wedding photo (2).jpg
Views:	65
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	39161  
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by we-R-one; 26th September 2018 at 18:57.

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Have you been watching Dark Journalist's "X Series"? I haven't tuned in to all of them, but quite a few. Most of the info about secret societies is more recent than Elizabeth's time, but not all. Starts here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2Q...lzEGUgoH496qay
    This one especially:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSyq...496qay&index=9

"DarkJournalist
    Streamed live on May 4, 2018

DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES PART IX LIVESTREAM!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt continues the groundbreaking X-SERIES that follows the X Steganography through the history of Political and Covert groups coordinating in a Stealth fashion the Secret work of the UFO File.

Queen's Conjurer John Dee & 21st Century CERN Strange Fire
    In this explosive Part 9 episode, he looks at the links to symbolic references to 'Strange Fire' as a reference to the misuse of the X Technology. He tracks the mysterious life of the Queen's Conjurer John Dee who was an adept level esotericist who guided the reign of Queen Elizabeth I and was the inspiration for Prospero in ShakeSpeare's' the Tempest.

Dee's shadowy and obscure writings refer directly to the hidden laws of the X magi[/B]c and shows the ancient Steganography used to hide it. Dark Journalist connects the dots from the secrets of alchemy to the process of camouflaging the UFO File and the Development of the CERN Hadron Particle Collider."

...though he can cover a lot of territory in any one of the series, and jumps around a lot. All pretty interesting, though, imho-- and DJ really does his research.

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I know there must be some really interesting info out there, but I always end up on wild goose chases when I Google it.

Any info is of interest. Speculative/fact/fiction it doesn't matter.

Cheers.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th September 2018 at 18:57.
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th September 2018), Daozen (27th September 2018), Jayke (26th September 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,045 times in 645 posts

2 intriguing mysterious places apparently linked to Mary Queen of Scots and both steeped in legend, mystery, intrigue & hidden knowledge....

GILMERTON COVE - an underground network of caverns. Their purpose????

ROSSLYN CHAPEL - films & novels abound featuring this one

Interestingly, a quick check and google maps suggests they are only 5 miles apart, near Edinburgh.

Also, an intriguing character at the time of Elizabeth I was the Elizabethan Court magician and Occultist Dr. John Dee who apparently encoded many of his "works" and spells with the enochian magical alphabet to prevent his material from being deciphered by others. Dee was also closely linked with Emperor Rudolf of Bohemia at that time - also a key occultist.

Maybe further research on the above may prove fruitful.

Regards

May also be worth doing some digging on Earl of Bothwell who was pursued by James I for treason for having organised a coven of scottish witches in an attempt to seize the throne.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Jayke (26th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Giordano Bruno — ringleader of the Rosicrucians (according to Frances Yates in her book Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition — was up to his shenanigans during Mary Queen of Scots time.

A Google search of ‘Giordano Bruno+Mary Queen of Scots’ brought back this work of fiction. A novelist with a scholarly background.

Prophecy (Giordano Bruno, Book 2)S. J. Parris
    • Amazon book description:
    Quote A Tudor thriller featuring Giordano Bruno, renegade monk, philosopher and heretic, for fans of C. J. Sansom and The Name of the Rose

Autumn, 1583. The skies above England harbour dark omens …

An astrological phenomenon heralds the dawn of a new age and a young maid of honour is murdered, occult symbols carved into her flesh.

The court’s loyalties are tested. Its murderous secrets exposed.

When Mary Stuart’s supporters scheme to usurp Queen Elizabeth’s throne, spymaster Francis Walsingham calls on Giordano Bruno to infiltrate the plotters. The proof he seeks is within his grasp. But the young woman’s murder could point to an even more sinister truth …

Heretic, maverick, charmer: Giordano Bruno is always on his guard. Never more so than when working for Queen Elizabeth and her spymaster – for this man of letters is now an agent of danger and intrigue.
    Scotslad, that picture of Gilmerton Cove looks similar to the pics Billy posted on the Malta Hypogeum on a different thread, I wonder if the acoustics are good for intoning in there (or even if they’re both connected to the same tradition?)

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

scotslad (26th September 2018), Valerie Villars (26th September 2018), we-R-one (26th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    Scotslad, that picture of Gilmerton Cove looks similar to the pics Billy posted on the Malta Hypogeum on a different thread, I wonder if the acoustics are good for intoning in there (or even if they’re both connected to the same tradition?)
    Billy took me to Gilmerton Cove when I visited Scotland last fall. The acoustics at Gilmerton Cove weren't as good as Rosslyn Chapel where Billy shared his chanting....it was beautiful! I don't seem to have any memories of Gilmerton Cove, however I do have one past life memory from Rosslyn Chapel. As I was walking in the church, dragging my fingers on a wall as I walked, I was thinking..'the secret lies within the walls of Rosslyn', just then, a man appears in the shadows, someone I knew, and gave me a password. Before I could see him or say anything, I left my body and out of the dream. I have no idea if I'll ever need this password or what it pertains to, but I will never forget it. Rosslyn Chapel is 'shrouded in the mystery of The Divine Feminine'.

https://adventurequestsintl.com/scot...osslyn-chapel/
    Last edited by we-R-one; 26th September 2018 at 22:42.

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Daozen, if you are really interested in the subject, sometimes the best overall understanding is in older fiction novels. Jan Westcott has written a number of them, but two I could immediately pull off my shelves are "The White Rose" and "The Hepburn". I suspect, although I don't know, she is related to another Westcott male who has been implicated in secret societies.

Also, the book I just read "John Dee and the Empire of Angels" by Jason Louv is a research based, excellent book on the subjects you mention in your original post.

There is a long chain of knowledge in books, especially the older ones, written by those who have knowledge of secret subjects, but the knowledge is hidden in fiction.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

scotslad (27th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    I'm interested in the esoteric struggles around the English and Scottish thrones...
    Do you think there is a contender against the "Catholic or not" issue?

It seems to me that question guided politics, and from that point afterwards, what you get is both sides infiltrating and/or promoting their own brand of secret societies and revisionism. Specifically, Rosicrucianism losing touch with its original, and Masonry mostly suborned by Jesuits who had used a spontaneous speech by Chevalier Ramsay to declare the Masons' Templar origin. Ramsay just grew up around Rosslyn Chapel and got fancy notions about it, and from there you get a new Jesuit Masonry in higher degrees. This happened later, 1740-ish, but the same Jacobinism and Stuart restoration was still going on, so it's the same thing.

On the Catholic side there have been numerous Pope magicians and "pacts with the devil" made by her fathers.

It has been said that a coven of witches fomented the winds that hampered the Spanish Armada and led to their defeat.

I would say the Templars were an anti-Catholic secret society and while it might be fair to say they had remnants in Scotland, I do not think they had any more power there. Instead, they became the Knights of Christ in Portugal which lasted until King John, the 6th I believe, the one who was considered somewhat fair to Brazil. Tradition says he was assassinated by Jesuits. In 2010, a Chinese team did an autopsy and found enough arsenic to drop two people.

So I am not sure if esoteric societies had much input into that time period, but, I would say as a direct consequence, you see them start popping up with things that are untrue about Masons and Templars and many kinds of magical parlor tricks became popular by the 1700s. Many of the Protestant movements, Jesuit Masonry, and so forth were the controlled opposition of their time. The older or Craft Masonry came to Scotland from Tiron and Chartres in France. Every profession had a guild; masonry was an unusual profession.

The background to the medieval period is the Stuarts of Norman origin, and it was really the Normans who took over the Mediterranean Sea based in Sicily, which could be considered the Old World Order. Some Normans even when Christianized would for example get married in a church and then got get married "in the Danish way" or a pagan festival. But this faded out.

Aside from rare and isolated country witches, there was a massive lack of esoterics until post-Renaissance, due to the church.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th September 2018), Jayke (27th September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thank you all for your fascinating replies. A lot to dig into here. To re-emphasize, "fiction" is more than welcome here. The secret societies of the world have been communicating through fiction for years.

I'll copy key points from each of your posts below:

Deux Corbeaux:

Quote I don't know if you are familiar with the novel "The Daughter of Time", by Josephine Tey.
    I read it about 30 years ago and it really had an impact on me.

The main character Alan Grant, an inspector for England's famous Scotland Yard, prides himself on his intuitive ability to analyze a face.
    He comes across a portrait of Richard III, accused of being responsible for the murder of his two young nephews, the sons of his brother, Edward IV.
    It occurs to Grant, based on his interpretation of Richard's face, that perhaps Richard was not really the perpetrator of such a heinous crime.
    Cardillac:

Quote but according to a German source: Frank Fabian's book "Die Mächstigen Geheim-Bünde" (in English: 'the mightiest secrect societies') Christian Rosenkreuz (supposed founder of the Rosecrucians) never even existed-
    from we-R-one

Quote The House of Plantagenet and House of York involve people from our soul group. Bottom line, I believe you will find the battles taking place on Earth are mirrors of battles between E.T. races and when the truth finally comes out; we will see the E.T. races tied to The 12 Tribes of Israel and if enough detail is available, you will see specific individuals incarnating into the genealogical lines connected to the the bloodlines of the The 12 Tribe of Israel . The key in understanding will likely correlate to Geomancy and how that affects where individual incarnate. I would bet my life that the secret societies are going to be associated to E.T. races. It's just a part of 'the game'.
    Onawah:

Quote Queen's Conjurer John Dee & 21st Century CERN Strange Fire
    In this explosive Part 9 episode, he looks at the links to symbolic references to 'Strange Fire' as a reference to the misuse of the X Technology. He tracks the mysterious life of the Queen's Conjurer John Dee who was an adept level esotericist who guided the reign of Queen Elizabeth I and was the inspiration for Prospero in ShakeSpeare's' the Tempest.

Dee's shadowy and obscure writings refer directly to the hidden laws of the X magi[/B]c and shows the ancient Steganography used to hide it. Dark Journalist connects the dots from the secrets of alchemy to the process of camouflaging the UFO File and the Development of the CERN Hadron Particle Collider."
    scotslad:

2 intriguing mysterious places apparently linked to Mary Queen of Scots and both steeped in legend, mystery, intrigue & hidden knowledge....

GILMERTON COVE - an underground network of caverns. Their purpose????

+ Rosslyn Chapel
    Jayke:

Quote Giordano Bruno — ringleader of the Rosicrucians (according to Frances Yates in her book Giordano Bruno and the Hermetic Tradition — was up to his shenanigans during Mary Queen of Scots time.

A Google search of ‘Giordano Bruno+Mary Queen of Scots’ brought back this work of fiction. A novelist with a scholarly background.

Prophecy (Giordano Bruno, Book 2) — S. J. Parris
    from Valerie Villars:

Quote Daozen, if you are really interested in the subject, sometimes the best overall understanding is in older fiction novels. Jan Westcott has written a number of them, but two I could immediately pull off my shelves are "The White Rose" and "The Hepburn". I suspect, although I don't know, she is related to another Westcott male who has been implicated in secret societies.

Also, the book I just read "John Dee and the Empire of Angels" by Jason Louv is a research based, excellent book on the subjects you mention in your original post.
    Shaberon:

Quote On the Catholic side there have been numerous Pope magicians and "pacts with the devil" made by her fathers.

It has been said that a coven of witches fomented the winds that hampered the Spanish Armada and led to their defeat.

I would say the Templars were an anti-Catholic secret society and while it might be fair to say they had remnants in Scotland, I do not think they had any more power there. Instead, they became the Knights of Christ in Portugal which lasted until King John, the 6th I believe, the one who was considered somewhat fair to Brazil. Tradition says he was assassinated by Jesuits. In 2010, a Chinese team did an autopsy and found enough arsenic to drop two people.
    Last edited by Daozen; 27th September 2018 at 03:56.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (27th September 2018), onawah (27th September 2018), shaberon (27th September 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,534 times in 4,011 posts

Yes, especially in Europe fiction is correct, throughout most of those Dark Ages were the Troubadors; and Dante and Chaucer, subsequently Shakespeare all made points using symbolism. You had to; religious and political dissent was not tolerated.

Magic really spread with the advent of printing, mostly out of Italy, and because this barely started around the War of the Roses, there wasn't much corresponding in England at the time. This is about the time of the earliest known Tarot cards, also Italian.

Alchemy and Natural Philosophy were the standard science up to and including Isaac Newton. At that point there was a great reversal to ridicule it and replace it with dead material science. This was very close to a so-called esoteric secret society becoming mainstream and then forced out by vested interests. But it had churned on the continent for a while first. The actual disposal of Alchemy was a ploy for thrones; prior, it was just so expensive, usually only nobility or royalty could support it.

So the counterpoint is if you do some kind of Golden Dawn offshoot Celtic ritual magic, you go under the assumption that it was passed down in lines but, then it is found to be a reconstruction from the 1930s. You find that there was nothing there, it was blown to smithereens long ago and rebuilt out of findings and pieces. This also indicates the lack of such societies.

The only one that could be said to have been there is Craft Masonry which had taken hold in Scotland ca. 1100 with the ingress of Stuarts. As such, it needs to be indicated that a Master Mason is 4th degree Craft; there is nothing above this. Anything you see about 33rd, 100th, or whatever, is a subsidiary Rite, which is its own individual lineage so to speak. During its medieval history, the Lodge was pretty exclusively Christian. Scotland has an unusual connection to Palestine at least since Pontius Pilate had a Caledonian (ancient Scots) guard. Particularly Lowland Scots have managed to wield an unusual grip on the course of events, for instance, you find the Kennedys arising from there. In other words, for a pretty small area, they have a high degree of influential Norman families, which seems true from the Stuarts to currently. Norman Scotland and the "Auld Alliance" with France was a significant power surrounding England like a set of jaws. At first Scotland was ahead of England in terms of development. So really there was a Norman power system that reached from Scotland all the way through the Mediterranean to Palestine and Mecca.

The arch rival of the Catholics, Venice, was already attracted to England by the 1400s. And so I think most of the throne-juggling was really going on between those two.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Daozen (27th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th September 2018), Jayke (29th September 2018), Valerie Villars (27th September 2018), what is a name? (27th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,985 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Truth is the daughter of time.

Grant proceeds to undertake a focused study of British history, putting together clues from facts, discarding regurgitated rumors, and eventually drawing a more logical conclusion about Richard III.

Richard III's reputation as the original wicked uncle has been perpetuated for eons by school text books, and Grant finds most people actually do believe some version of Richard's involvement in the disappearance of the young princes in the tower.

In his research of the facts and events during the time of the boys' disappearance, Alan Grant and his friend Brent Carradine uncover some fascinating details that tend to discredit the accusation against Richard III.

Although other researchers came to similar conclusions in the 18th and 19th centuries, no one had yet written about it in the 20th century.
    It seems that not Richard but, perhaps, Henry VII was the evil beast who ordered the young boys to be murdered.
    the first time I had of this was in this documentary

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (30th September 2018), Valerie Villars (29th September 2018)

+ Reply to Thread