+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Big Wind Turbines

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Big Wind Turbines

Looking for former posts on this subject. Recently new to my area these are creating a lot of problems for residents. Headaches, nausea, sleep depravation and the like.

Ricker

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ricker For This Post:

Art (30th September 2018), Bill Ryan (28th September 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (29th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), Hervé (28th September 2018), onawah (28th September 2018), toppy (28th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Default Re: Big Wind Turbines

They'll wreck an entire eco-system. My brother and his family lived in pristine wilderness with beaver, bears, deer, fox, all manner of wildlife and the things chased off all them! The water dried up and it looks like the surface of the moon out there now all due to those blasted machines running!

In Oklahoma we by law shut down the wind turbines because low and behold they were the reason OK was number one for earth quakes for years. Little talked about but there was a news report about an hour long running on it for a time there. They still tell you it was the fracking though in many places and you'll find scientific papers blaming it because they stopped that too, but they lie! They didn't stop the fracking they limited it and still do the fracking and are doing it now as I type even because I know some of the guys that work for them they are some of my neighbors! The fracking goes on but the earth quakes stopped because what they did was shut down all the windmills and only run them in segments at a time when they do run!

Those big windmills all in a row for miles on end running north south as you travel west from Pawhuska, OK to Ponca City and then again beyond Ponca they had these things, all on at the same time. They'd be running for miles down the state leveraging a big old rock shelf back and forth daily just jostling the thing to cause all the quakes. If I understand it they now regulate how they operate them if at all. We have not had a rumble since the changes where I live on the NE side of the state. We were never as effected as other parts but it was weekly occurrence for years before that so. I think western OK always had some natural rumbles even before the windmills and now it appears to be back to nature's way again.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Art (30th September 2018), Bill Ryan (28th September 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (29th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), Hervé (28th September 2018), onawah (28th September 2018), Ricker (2nd October 2018), toppy (28th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Strange - there are no earth quakes in Germany but plenty wind turbines.
    Did you do diligent research or did you take some rumors for granted?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Art (30th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (28th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

I live in OK. Earthquakes stopped since they changed things. First hand reports are not good enough for you? I guess you'd prefer third party hearsay then. http://feedingjimmy.com/fracking-cau...kes-windmills/
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Hervé (28th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Ricker (here)
    Looking for former posts on this subject. Recently new to my area these are creating a lot of problems for residents. Headaches, nausea, sleep depravation and the like.

Ricker
    Well, you can always use the forum's "Advanced Search"

Meanwhile, check these threads and posts along with their embedded links:
    Are Wind Farms Infrasounds Harmful To Humans?

Re: Tesla’s “Earthquake Machine” Is Weaponized

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), Ricker (2nd October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Whether an area is already prone to earthquakes (fault zones) would certainly be a factor.
    But it looks like once again billions of dollars have been spent on something that was not adequately tested for safety before it was implemented.
    How much longer can the planet wait before safe, sustainable technologies are allowed to be introduced?
    Apparently only when the elite finally realize that even their future is dependent on how well the planet as a whole fares.
    And that underground bases and migrating to Mars may not be such great solutions after all.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hervé (28th September 2018), pyrangello (29th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,899 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Whether an area is already prone to earthquakes (fault zones) would certainly be a factor.
    But it looks like once again billions of dollars have been spent on something that was not adequately tested for safety before it was implemented.
    [...]
    It becomes a matter of "Scalar Weaponry"... see Carmody's thread: Russia begins 'scalar' defence (disruptive) weapons deployment in Syria
    ... and consider that any organism is an electro-magneto-bio-chemico-physical electronic contraption...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), onawah (29th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I lived in Denmark for the last 7 years they manufacture wind generators and get 43% of their electrical needs from wind.
    They have done multiple environmental studies and found no effects per say. The oil and gas industries thank you for this thread.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Art (30th September 2018), Bubu (28th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th September 2018), meat suit (28th September 2018), onawah (28th September 2018), pyrangello (29th September 2018), ramus (28th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Once again, it would logically depend on the lay of the land, whether there are fault zones, etc. It could be safe in some areas, and unsafe in others.
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    I lived in Denmark for the last 7 years they manufacture wind generators and get 43% of their electrical needs from wind.
    They have done multiple environmental studies and found no effects per say. The oil and gas industries thank you for this thread.
    Each breath a gift...

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

there is nothing more sensible than putting a propellor into the wind and get electricity out of it....
    biting my lip... the degree of arguments people come up with because they dont like the look of wind turbines... jeez

I know..makes much more sense bombing the hell out of a middle eastern country, stealing their oil, hauling it across the oceans in massive tankers and then burning it to make electricity... I know even better, sell electricity to your polpulation while you produce your war head grade plutonium in your nuclear power stations.. win win win...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Art (30th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th September 2018), Michi (29th September 2018), onawah (29th September 2018), pyrangello (29th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,990 times in 2,110 posts

I do quite a bit of support work for the wind turbine industry, I've been inside the turbines and watched the entire construction happen, they start out with a big pad of concrete and go up from there. The turbines life span is 20 years. I figure by then technology will have advanced that we will either tear down the towers or come up with another purpose for these. Solar and wind baby, its cheap and clean. There even now looking at turbines in the ocean in the water to rotate with the waves coming in. My gut feeling is thou that in the future we will be using more magnetic and anti gravity forces to help keep the planet clean.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (29th September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), meat suit (30th September 2018), onawah (29th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Tidal power generation, ie ‘ducks’ have been around for years, pity tides not harnessed earlier to remove the wind turbine blots on our landscape, the Solway Firth and its coast is completely littered by these monstrosities, ruining a wonderful scenic landscape under the unwanted corporate-driven ‘Energy Coast’ ‘initiative’, the precursor to even more nuclear development and disposal of nuclear waste underneath our Lake District surreptitiously....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), onawah (30th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Thank you all for your input. You've given me a lot to think about. If my understanding is correct a lot of this depends on several variables. location being the most important. The other is manufacturers. In the us it seems like the lowest bidder gets the job. This would account for the loud noises, seizures, headaches and the occasional one bursting into flames. I'm all about alternative energy sources however, I do not want to jump on the first band wagon that comes along. Education is the key.

Thank You All

Ricker

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ricker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread