English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Kavanaugh Hearings a National Disgrace

3 Constitutional Reasons Why Kavanaugh Should Not Be On Supreme Court

Ben Swann
    Published on Oct 4, 2018
    Foundation for Economic Education

"The circus that has surrounded the Bret Kavanaugh nomination to the U.S. Supreme Court has been drowned out by 36 year old, uncorroborated accusations of sexual harassment.
    But the truth is that Kavanaugh's record demonstrates that he is not a constitutionalist and has acted as an enemy to the 4th and 5th Amendments."
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (6th October 2018), Franny (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #222
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

@ratszinger - " Wealthy white men are at the top of the trans lobby also by the way did you know that? Wealthy white heterosexual men! What is with that?..."

The interesting aspect about transgender is meant to become another "ISSUE" of endless issues for the masses. As deadly as it is, that is how most will see it, another 'issue'. But it's just another weapon against us.

A more encompassing question - Why are there so many traitors?

Just about every western country have relinquished control of their own money to the small group of private bankers! How could they be so stupid and treasonous? They are relinquishing control of their respective cultures, countries, race, and even gender (!) to these controlling aristocrats. Why are there so many traitors?

Answer - Because they already see you as DEAD. The politicians, rogue intel agents and industry CEO's, etc. already see you as losers. As from a famous movie, "You're dead kid, get yourself buried."

Just as in the medieval days you have royalty and you have those who want a seat at royalty's table. They see the masses as nothing that can give them nothing and they want at any cost to not be them but to be with whom they see as the movers and shakers of the world. They will do what royalty wants. It's the same today but at a larger scale. The corporate, international aristocracy want total disempowerment of the masses including the psychological.

Sorry to be simplistic for lack of time but your perplexity is merely seeing old fashioned - bully says "jump" and the caspar milquetoast says "how high"? See 'issues as weapons' of the globalists and you won't get as perplexed by the so-called content/arguments of the 'issues'. Some of those that do the bidding of the owners of western assets may be rich but not the richest and they want more, or at least to stay that way. Transgender or transhumanism, they will push what they are told to push... Loyalties of class is hard for us peasants to grasp, we see loyalties of culture, race, gender, ethnicity, country, etc. They don't.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2018), Bayareamom (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), Flash (6th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), Lettherebelight (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), Orph (6th October 2018), Pam (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Satori (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,278 times in 8,324 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)

"Traitor" and "Treason" have been removed from the language and think space very carefully and replaced with the idea of siding with the winners.

It must be a strange and scary experience to be one of the players who are now remembering the meaning of "Treason".

"Oh yea, I forgot about treason"
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), Pam (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)

"Traitor" and "Treason" have been removed from the language and think space very carefully and replaced with the idea of siding with the winners.

It must be a strange and scary experience to be one of the players who are now remembering the meaning of "Treason".

"Oh yea, I forgot about treason"
    Norman, true what you say about treason but I was addressing the phenom in the context of Ratszinger's question about rich white hetero men aiding and abetting the trans cause, but maybe that is for another thread.
    Last edited by Helene West; 6th October 2018 at 16:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,885 times in 4,327 posts

@ratszinger - " Wealthy white men are at the top of the trans lobby also by the way did you know that? Wealthy white heterosexual men! What is with that?..."
    The interesting aspect about transgender is meant to become another "ISSUE" of endless issues for the masses. As deadly as it is, that is how most will see it, another 'issue'. But it's just another weapon against us.

Just about every western country have relinquished control of their own money to the small group of private bankers! How could they be so stupid and treasonous? They are relinquishing control of their respective cultures, countries, race, and even gender (!) to these controlling aristocrats. Why are there so many traitors?
    Answer - Because they already see you as DEAD. The politicians, rogue intel agents and industry CEO's, etc. already see you as losers. As from a famous movie, "You're dead kid, get yourself buried."
    Just as in the medieval days you have royalty and you have those who want a seat at royalty's table. They see the masses as nothing that can give them nothing and they want at any cost to not be them but to be with whom they see as the movers and shakers of the world. They will do what royalty wants. It's the same today but at a larger scale. The corporate, international aristocracy want total disempowerment of the masses including the psychological.
    Sorry to be simplistic for lack of time but your perplexity is merely seeing old fashioned - bully says "jump" and the caspar milquetoast says "how high"? See 'issues as weapons' of the globalists and you won't get as perplexed by the so-called content/arguments of the 'issues'. Some of those that do the bidding of the owners of western assets may be rich but not the richest and they want more, or at least to stay that way. Transgender or transhumanism, they will push what they are told to push... Loyalties of class is hard for us peasants to grasp, we see loyalties of culture, race, gender, ethnicity, country, etc. They don't.

I had the pleasure yesterday of entering into a impromptu conversation with a total stranger.

He was listening to Michael Savage on his phone and they were discussing Kavanaugh getting enough votes.

We started talking and we each were taking turns volleying to the other gauging how far we could go.

After only about ten minutes of this he told me something.

He said "the biggest problem with folks understanding how evil the elite are would come from them looking at doing things from their own perspective".

"Since they could never imagine doing anything so evil they just can't see anyone else doing so".
    "I on the other hand, I've visited the old concentration camps, doing so changed me, I then was able to understand the depths of evil that men are capable of".

"After I visited those old Nazi death camps I was able to understand that true evil does in fact exist and I as able to see it in the elite who control the Globalist movements".

It was an amazing moment running into someone who shared my beliefs and shared how they arrived at this understanding.

This doesn't happen often, not even on Avalon where you would think these folks sharing such understandings would be plentiful.
    Last edited by DNA; 6th October 2018 at 20:29.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Flash (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), Lettherebelight (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), onawah (7th October 2018), Orph (6th October 2018), Pam (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Simply being groped is a very different thing than being trapped in a room with 2 powerful, very drunk young men whose clear intentions are to molest; being thrown on a bed and pinned down with the weight of a man's body, with a hand over one's mouth so that one cannot scream is terrifying, and in that situation, as I know first hand, it is extremely difficult to even breath because one is panicking. For an inexperienced, unaware young girl, and at that age a girl is probably still quite unaware of what can go on at such parties, it can hardly be anything but traumatic. Ford is clearly a very damaged woman, and since the men in her family are CIA, I imagine the damage started at an early age, as it often does for women of elite families. And an attempted rape experience always leaves scars, no matter who the woman is, and whether she is aware of it or not. There is certainly no lack of documented evidence of that.

Putting the incident in context is also essential. The young men at that party were from elite families, from which our country's leaders come. We don't expect the same kind of behavior from them as we do from common criminals. We have been programmed to have expectations of civil, even heroic behavior from the upper echelons of society, and it has come as shock to most of us that such expectations are not at all realistic. To a young insider girl, it could have come as even more of a shock, because she was completely immersed in it and could not escape.

Ford looks to me like a haunted woman who has been shocked repeatedly and never even come close to recovering. Her credentials don't necessarily belie that--children from elitist families have all sorts of privileges and short cuts to degrees, positions of prominence, etc. It doesn't follow that they are competent or mentally or emotionally fit for those positions--quite the contrary! Having Dubya as POTUS should have taught us that lesson by now. Just from the expression in her haunted eyes, I am surprised she is able to hold it together at all.

And has no one ever been at a party where the bathrooms were constantly full and you had to wait in a line or try to find a second, empty bathroom, possibly on the second floor?

This does not mean I am in favor of the Left. I think the whole scenario is disgusting, and it has little to do with sides, it has much more to do with the collective insanity of centuries finally and inescapably coming to a head, and this is just one symptom of it.

The left love to take advantage of folks who sympathize over every perceived wrong where there can be assigned a victim and an abuser role.

The left love those who are easy to manipulate in this manner.

This topic is a nothingburger with a side of cries and a bottle of weineken.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Helene West (6th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Satori (6th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #227
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Equally accurate and revolting descriptions can be made about the the Right.
    So what's the point of dwelling on "sides"?
    It's exactly the ditch in the road the controllers want us to stay stuck in...

...and keeps us from clearly seeing the whole picture.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

The left love to take advantage of folks who sympathize over every perceived wrong where there can be assigned a victim and an abuser role.

The left love those who are easy to manipulate in this manner.

This topic is a nothingburger with a side of cries and a bottle of weineken.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th October 2018 at 20:39.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (6th October 2018), Fellow Aspirant (9th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Pam (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #228
    Thanks

@ onawah - "...So what's the point of dwelling on "sides"?..."

Not "dwelling" but it is important to know thy enemy and their techniques. If you reject the idea we're under organized attack then you won't care about this. But our enemy, what you call the "controllers" do have techniques.

When you say, "...It's exactly the ditch in the road the controllers want us to stay stuck in...." - DNA alluded to some techniques, albeit condescendingly. You're correct, Don't dwell, particularly on content, learn the techniques, for defense and offense.

They Do Not treat every group the same at the same time. It wouldn't result in the dichotomy they need, good vs bad, scapegoats vs accusers, that's how they got us into 2 World Wars. The young haven't lived long enough to experience how the pendulum swings back and forth so it's even easier for many of these young protestors to jump on the scapegoat bandwagon.

Up until 9/11 they used the right-wing to achieve the legalistic frame work for the Patriot Act (the right's support of Bush). Mission accomplished, so they then dropped the right and the left became the tool to help them in their Next Phase - cultural war, diversity, diversity and the attempt to destroy the soveignity of every western country and cover that up with phony concerns about race.

At the present moment the left is the teacher's pet so it's important to isolate their techniques. Please don't tell me - but trump is right wing. Trump is either a lucky break and is for real warts and all, or he is there to ultimately cause a left-wing reaction so intense that, together with rapid advances in controlling technologies, we could become permanent left-wing, end of constitution, when you factor in the small window of time before their controlling technologies become peak ready.

If I was still into activism I'd have a list by now of techniques used by the left (globalists).

Trust me, it's what pre-eminent organizer Saul Alinsky would have done.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (7th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), Jayke (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), Pam (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), Satori (6th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #229
    Language
    English
    Thanks

@ onawah - "...So what's the point of dwelling on "sides"?..."

Not "dwelling" but it is important to know thy enemy and their techniques. If you reject the idea we're under organized attack then you won't care about this. But our enemy, what you call the "controllers" do have techniques.

When you say, "...It's exactly the ditch in the road the controllers want us to stay stuck in...." - DNA alluded to some techniques, albeit condescendingly. You're correct, Don't dwell, particularly on content, learn the techniques, for defense and offense.

They Do Not treat every group the same at the same time. It wouldn't result in the dichotomy they need, good vs bad, scapegoats vs accusers, that's how they got us into 2 World Wars. The young haven't lived long enough to experience how the pendulum swings back and forth so it's even easier for many of these young protestors to jump on the scapegoat bandwagon.

Up until 9/11 they used the right-wing to achieve the legalistic frame work for the Patriot Act (the right's support of Bush). Mission accomplished, so they then dropped the right and the left became the tool to help them in their Next Phase - cultural war, diversity, diversity and the attempt to destroy the soveignity of every western country and cover that up with phony concerns about race.

At the present moment the left is the teacher's pet so it's important to isolate their techniques. Please don't tell me - but trump is right wing. Trump is either a lucky break and is for real warts and all, or he is there to ultimately cause a left-wing reaction so intense that, together with rapid advances in controlling technologies, we could become permanent left-wing, end of constitution, when you factor in the small window of time before their controlling technologies become peak ready.

If I was still into activism I'd have a list by now of techniques used by the left (globalists).

Trust me, it's what pre-eminent organizer Saul Alinsky would have done.

Onawah I was going to answer your statement to the best of my abilities but Helene said what I was wanting to communicate in a far better manner than I could have, so I would just like to state my agreement with Helene's post.

Also, I would just like to say don't let the left manipulate your emotions like this.

You can't dwell in sympathy for orchestrated causes.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

NancyV (8th October 2018), Pam (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No offense please, but I have no clue why I seem to be regarded by certain members as an uninformed someone who needs to be lectured about right/left politics, or warned against naivety and being manipulated.
    (Perhaps this is because I am concerned about the environment, whereas to me those who are not are not just naive or uninformed, but absolutely oblivious.)
    And I find it very comical that those who want to correct me are so sure that I am left leaning.
    While it's quite clear to me that the controllers will use either right or left perspectives to create conflict and confusion in whatever way they choose, using anyone they choose, and that has often been the very point of my posts on these subjects.
    About the only reason I even participate in these political threads is because I'm interested in "human" behavior (which is all too often not really human at all when it comes to politics, which seems to be designed to dehumanize us as quickly and completely as possible).
    If Avalon continues to be primarily a forum about political matters, I will most certainly become too bored to even want to participate.
    Maybe it's time for another sabbatical.
    In any case, now that we have Kavanaugh as our next SCOTUS, it would probably be more constructive to turn our attentions to things we might actually be able to do something about.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th October 2018 at 23:54.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Satori (6th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

You have "no clue"? okayyyy

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #232
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Proves my point: "About the only reason I even participate in these political threads is because I'm interested in "human" behavior (which is all too often not really human at all when it comes to politics, which seems to be designed to dehumanize us as quickly and completely as possible)."
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

PurpleLama (7th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

most threads are about human behavior one way or the other. you post plenty on and of the political... we're not getting rid of politics... you got sensitive about dna's posts, I tried to make it better but, I give

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,399 times in 32,916 posts

Helene, that's not okay. You know it.

If Avalon continues to be primarily a forum about political matters, I will most certainly become too bored to even want to participate.
    It's not. I've not done the math, but I'd bet quite a lot that there aren't more than 20 active members (and maybe just a dozen) who regularly post fairly passionately about political things.

For one or two of those, it may even be a kind of addiction, according to the strict definition of the word. They're compelled to keep coming back and saying the same things over and over again. One wonders why. American politics are important, but life is about much more than this. (Note: a LOT of members here aren't American. We might all think about that for a few seconds.)

Look at all the threads, 80,000 of them. Count them, too, anyone can. We cover everything you can think of, probably literally.

My advice to anyone who wants to redress the perceived imbalance (and it's perceived). Post on other subjects. Start threads on other subjects. That's what I do. If you don't want the fires on certain threads to burn more strongly, then just ignore them and be proactive somewhere else. That's how best to contribute positively.

— which is about a mudfight in American politics.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (7th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), Noelle (7th October 2018), Olam (7th October 2018), onawah (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Rita Sweeney (7th October 2018), RunningDeer (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (7th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, thanks Bill. Good suggestion.
    I think we learn a lot more about how evil operates from the likes of Graham Hancock in his talk about 'Magicians of the Gods' https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1252707
    ...than wrangling about the latest "political mud fight".
    It's very instructive what he says there about how the people who survived cataclysms were what we would now call indigenous people, who know how to live simply, in harmony with Nature, and without technology.
    At the rate the planet is going now, as evinced by the Dutchsinse thread for (just) one, that may well be something much more important to think about than the next SCOTUS, imho.
    That is just what such trivialities are designed to distract us from.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (7th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), Noelle (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #236
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

It's not. I've not done the math, but I'd bet quite a lot that there aren't more than 20 active members (and maybe just a dozen) who regularly post fairly passionately about political things.

For one or two of those, it may even be a kind of addiction, according to the strict definition of the word. They're compelled to keep coming back and saying the same things over and over again. One wonders why. American politics are important, but life is about much more than this. (Note: a LOT of members here aren't American. We might all think about that for a few seconds.)

Look at all the threads, 80,000 of them. Count them, too, anyone can. We cover everything you can think of, probably literally.

My advice to anyone who wants to redress the perceived imbalance (and it's perceived). Post on other subjects. Start threads on other subjects. That's what I do. If you don't want the fires on certain threads to burn more strongly, then just ignore them and be proactive somewhere else. That's how best to contribute positively.

I disagree. She is political. Even her environmental posts in many of the first sentences start out as a snipe at the trump administration. Awhile back she was posting them on the Q thread and would have continued if not called out on it.
    So, to me it's baloney that all of a sudden she's po'd at politics and wants to wash her hands of the whole dirty thing, but I'll apologize that my "you don't have a clue" remark was sarcastic. I should have refrained from that. Social credit demerit for me.

Mod note from Bill:
    Helene, you're getting triggered. Stop it. Take the evening off (can you? ) ... go watch a Jim Carrey movie. Fun with Dick and Jane is great.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th October 2018 at 00:40.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

I disagree. She is political. Even her environmental posts in many of the first sentences start out as a snipe at the trump administration. Awhile back she was posting them on the Q thread and would have continued if not called out on it.
    So, to me it's baloney that all of a sudden she's po'd at politics and wants to wash her hands of the whole dirty thing, but I'll apologize that my "you don't have a clue" remark was sarcastic. I should have refrained from that. Social credit demerit for me.

Mod note from Bill:
    Helene, you're getting triggered. Stop it. Take the evening off (can you? ) ... go watch a Jim Carrey movie. Fun with Dick and Jane is great.

you definitely got it backwards. but whatever...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

35. Link to Post #238
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These are not politics as usual.

An orchestrated Globalist front wishes to start a civil war in the United States and bleeding heart sentimentalists are the pawns being pushed on the chessboard.
    These pawns refuse to see the big picture but forever fret about incidentally trivial items that surely do not matter when taking into account the fall of Western Civilization as we know it.

So no, not politics as usual.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th October 2018), Helene West (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), onawah (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), T Smith (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (7th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #239
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,399 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    These are not politics as usual.

An orchestrated Globalist front wishes to start a civil war in the United States and bleeding heart sentimentalists are the pawns being pushed on the chessboard.
    These pawns refuse to see the big picture but forever fret about incidentally trivial items that surely do not matter when taking into account the fall of Western Civilization as we know it.

So no, not politics as usual.
    You're 100% correct. I'm not trivializing anything. I do know this is important.

I just wrote this to the mods:
    Balance really is the key. The real challenge is how to be passionate, aware and articulate, but also balanced, grounded and fair at the same time. When most people get fired up to speak passionately, they immediately lose their balance. It's not easy.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bayareamom (7th October 2018), Billy (7th October 2018), DNA (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), onawah (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), T Smith (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (7th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just wrote this to the mods:
    Balance really is the key. The real challenge is how to be passionate, aware and articulate, but also balanced, grounded and fair at the same time. When most people get fired up to speak passionately, they immediately lose their balance. It's not easy.

This describes me in a nutshell which is why I tend to avoid these threads.

It's just I've never in my life seen the political machinations of the deep state so obvious, I'm in utter and complete disbelief how some folks do not see it.

It is literally the big bad wolf dressed up as Grandma and folks are literally fighting to the death defending she who will remove her mask and gleefully eat you with a fine Chianti and a side of fava beans.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bayareamom (7th October 2018), Bill Ryan (7th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), onawah (7th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), T Smith (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (7th October 2018)

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast