Thread: Kavanaugh Hearings a National Disgrace

1. Link to Post #201
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: Kavanaugh Hearings a National Disgrace

Zero Hedge is reporting that they have the votes for thw confirmation. If you live in a city, watch out this weekend. Undoubtedly there will be some provocateurs amongst any genuine protest, as has become the usual in recent years.

2. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I heard some protesters on the radio today, chanting "shame, shame, shame" over and over outside of some Senator's office (one who voted to move the confirmation forward) and I immediately went back to the "Game of Thrones" episode where they did this to the Queen, making her walk naked through the streets as they pelted her with spit, excrement and derogatory words, etc.

Shaming people. One of the most wicked, useless and damaging things that can be done to a living being.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bob (6th October 2018), ClearWater (6th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (6th October 2018), DNA (5th October 2018), Helene West (5th October 2018), Ivy23 (6th October 2018), NancyV (6th October 2018), norski (6th October 2018), Olam (6th October 2018), onawah (5th October 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018)

4. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Shameful for the US! And sure to create even more division.
    Australian astrologer Ang Stoic's most recent report is very interesting in the way he describes an actual war between the genders becoming magnified by aspects of Libra, Scorpio and Saturn here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1252401
    "OCTOBER 2018
    Those who say that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” were probably talking about Venus in Scorpio, now stationary and about to retrograde at 10°50′ Scorpio (Oct 5) and heads back to 25°15′ Libra (Nov 16). Due to her hard aspects to long-duelling Mars/Uranus, and a skipped step to the Nodes, this is an epochal transit – already proving to be a revolutionary call to action between the genders.

There has never been a civil war between the genders. Somehow events are conspiring to divide this planet, and what could be more fundamentally divisive than the most common denominator in just about every household?

We get this. Surely we must. It seems that the dice of fate are supremely loaded. They’re loaded with such intent to settle a score which for years, decades… centuries… millenia has seen this world divided in many other ways. For no ‘good’ reason. Division and separation, exclusion and limitation are the domain of Saturn. Never through Saturn’s historic reign over ‘linear time’ has there been a ‘good’ reason for the world to be divided, usually over characteristics that we cannot change at birth, be they skin-colour, beauty, nationality, heritage, creed, background, class, economic status, family privilege, land-claim and sovereignty…

…oh and let’s forget the obligatory obvious: Gender

We are now at the point of ultimate division. Since 2014 we have talked much about the ultimate “divergence of humanity”. The Cardinal Grand Cross of in April 2014 would mark a distinct time in history, from which humanity would become increasingly set apart in all significant directions.

From that critical time of conflicting grand awareness, things of matter between us would accelerate to ‘matter’ to a point of obtuse annoyance. Awareness of our ‘differences’ would continue to divide us so diametrically, to such an absolute degree than we would eventually break matters down to the most common, most empirical denominator… the individual Self. And, until so, we will not be ready to fight the ultimate war.

We are near. This war is beyond any cross-nation war. We have seen many, many wars over the who-knows-how long, and over who-knows-what. War have always been waged between tribes and among individuals – often about things they do not understand."

(Julie Swetnick's recent testimony seems to have just been sidelined. )
    Last edited by onawah; 5th October 2018 at 23:15.
    Each breath a gift...

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (6th October 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Tam (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (5th October 2018)

6. Link to Post #204
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

"Make Them Scared"
    Article from Zerohedge. - "A website allegedly run by University of Washington students allows individuals to publicly accuse people of sexual assault with no evidence."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-against-male

According to the FAQ page of the website, “Make them scared UW” is a “communal rape list.”
    It is “intended to be an online hub for anyone who wants to expose the names of their attackers and harassers, and to fill a gap left by inadequate treatment of these cases by formal institutions.”

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (5th October 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (5th October 2018)

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,448 times in 32,921 posts

From Hal Turner, on 3 October:
    The "Perjury" Word is Being Uttered!

Too many images of documents in this long and detailed article to copy and post here, but it's most definitely worth reading for anyone who's been following this Shakespearean tale closely.

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Ivy23 (6th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2018), mountain_jim (6th October 2018), NancyV (6th October 2018), norski (6th October 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), ramus (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

10. Link to Post #206
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)

...BOTH SIDES have played these same type of political shenanigans during the vetting process of political appointees. The Republicans do not get a pass from me on this one. Yes, this was particularly nasty on the part of the Democrats, but at the same time, neither party has embodied COMPLETELY fair and unbiased treatment when various parties have been undergoing the vetting process.
    Feel the same way T Smith. Exactly.
    i have same feeling..now make me hate Dems and these supporters...some of the stuff said on page 10 are right how i want to express but stuck for words. if i open my mouth against ford case then these anti trump blindly follow attack consider i'm pro trump or pro Kav but i'm not...it's two different case.

it's like 9/11 whole thing just happen at right time and never believe ford first day i heard about it. Bret Kav is a a victim of accusation when there's no evidence..Guilty until proven pretty much meaningless words and have happen long ago but push harder with ford.

i pretty much blame ourselves or these people fall into this crap without questioning anything...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

12. Link to Post #207
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Just finished reading through this whole thread (yes, all of it). I’m a bit late now that Kavanaugh will, in the end, get the job, but I still feel a need to chime in for reasons that will soon become clear. This is gonna be a super, ultra, mega-long post (even for me) because it’s basically everything I would have put in this thread if I participated in it from Day 1, but in a single post. So yeah. I don’t blame anyone if they’re gonna scroll (and scroll, and scroll) right past this one. But do read it if you’re comfy right now. Might wanna get a snack first.

For starters, let me make something crystal clear: saying that sexual assault or molestation is something one can simply get over, or, worse, that money makes it somehow easier, is nuts. Not only is it somewhat misogynistic (and no, I am not a feminist), but beyond that, it’s totally outrageous, and, to an extent, lacking in empathy. I’m not going to name names right now, in the interest of keeping this on topic (but I can and will if made to), but seriously. Start doing some reflection if you somehow think that hundreds of thousands of dollars somehow makes this all easier on Ford (assuming of course she’s correct in her accusations, which is not a given).

Money is of course nearly always a plus, especially when one has a good deal of it, but the lifelong emotional trauma incurred from sexual assault is not something that any amount of money can fix or make better, ever. It could only serve as a distraction, or, in the best of cases, a coping mechanism or means of escape. Whether or not Ford is legit, to say that money makes it easier to get over a sexual assault is downright wrong.

Sexual assault, of all degrees (and yes, there is a spectrum) destroys you from the inside out and fundamentally damages you forever. Even if one heals, the scar never goes away. Sexual assault affects everyone differently; some people are not as impacted by it as others, some live with it with more ease than another. Each victim is different. But you never get over it. Ever. And getting money does not make the pain easier to bear, however fresh it may or may not be.

Anyway, I’m starting to ramble as usual, but I had to call this one out. However, I want it to be understood that this doesn’t mean I dislike anyone here (I’d break bread with all of you), even if I want to slap some sense into a couple of members. Just that, some of the things I’ve been reading on this forum as of late have been very, very disappointing. I’m not trying to incite division or virtue signal. I’m only saying this to avoid any misconceptions, since it’s so common for people to be enemies with anyone that disagrees with them at all nowadays, and I did get a little incendiary. But in the end, Avalon is a family, and part of that means calling each other out on our ****.

On the other hand, I’m also really impressed with some people in this thread, such as Onawah, Satori and Bayareamom. Not that my opinion or favor is a blessing or whatever; I just want to balance out the negativity a little.

*breathes*

With that off my chest, I’m going to change gears completely, and join the discussion, because there are some valid things said in this thread, as well as a few important points that need to be made/reinforced.

In the first half of the thread, there was some discussion about the weird behavior/demeanor/aspect of Ford. I noticed it when I was watching the hearings too (I did not finish them, full disclosure), and after thinking about it, her behavior reminded me of something. There is a very good book that should be required reading for everyone in America (and elsewhere): The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein. It’s about a lot of things, but in the beginning it touches heavily on MKUltra-esque human psychological experimentation. To boil down a long and complex story, (unwilling) subjects were forcibly regressed to an infantile state via trauma, in order to “blank slate” their mind and personality for insidious purposes.

A victim of this highly calculated, cruel “conditioning” almost always regresses to a childlike state in all ways as a coping mechanism. It is, apparently, the natural result/coping mechanism human have when subjected to trauma in a specific fashion.

Given Ford’s definite ties to the CIA, and rumored connections to more shadowy aspects of government, this is something to keep in mind. She could very well regressing to an infantile state, as the result of actual trauma (not necessarily one inflicted by Kavanaugh). Just my 2 cents. Maybe it could shed some light on the whole CIA/behavior thing.

In addition, people are asking questions why Ford was wandering around in the apartment, why she remembers her aggravator but not the venue, and saying that details like that put her whole character/story into question. There’s a lot wrong with her and her story, but to me, small details like that aren’t it. Like Greybeard and others have said, memory is a faulty thing, especially older ones. Furthermore, trauma has a way of twisting up your memory, mixing things up and jumbling timelines. It’s part of why abductees have such difficulty with clear memory recall. So that is something to take into consideration. And as to why she may have been on the second floor or wherever, well, it doesn’t seem that nuts to me for people to start doing odd things at a drunken teenage party.

That’s kind of all I’m going to say about Ford, though, because at this point, I don’t want to beat a dead horse. We will never, ever know the truth.

What I’m interested in, at this point, is what you guys all think of Kavanaugh having been nominated, and what that means. How many of us here are in favor of this, and how many, against it?

What does this say about this whole circus?

I especially find the question Helene asked in post 178 intriguing. America is clearly a very fractured country. The question is, is it beyond repair? I would not be surprised to find a civil war erupting in the next 5, 10, 20 or so years, one that would divide this country for good.

Is that such a bad thing, in the grand scheme of it all?

Personally, I do NOT think Kavanaugh should be nominated. Bayareamom pretty much took every word out of my mouth on posts #182-184. I agree with her 100%. Also, the whole Patriot Act thing doesn’t sit well with me. I’m interested in hearing from the other side of the coin, though.

One thing’s for sure, though: we are living in one hell of a timeline. America isn’t going to be in trouble. America is 50 feet deep into a lake of steaming, festering ****.

I can’t stand Trump and pretty much everything that he stands for, but one thing’s for sure: he’s making people pay attention in ways they haven’t before (at least not for a long long time). Maybe that’s a blessing in disguise, and what America needs. I doubt it, though.

Final thing, and this one’s for Bill: why the Hal Turner article? I admit I’m not super informed about him, but isn’t he a known white nationalist that calls for violence against all kinds of people? If he is, we definitely shouldn’t be trusting his news source. This doesn’t sound like something you’d endorse, Bill. Am I missing something? Misinformed? What gives?

*breathes again*

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), mountain_jim (6th October 2018), onawah (6th October 2018), Sierra (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

14. Link to Post #208
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    What I’m interested in, at this point, is what you guys all think of Kavanaugh having been nominated, and what that means. How many of us here are in favor of this, and how many, against it?
    Supreme Court Associate Justice Elena Kagan may have said it about as well as anyone so far: Kagan fears Supreme Court losing swing justice (politico.com)

My political leanings are far to the right of either Kagan or politico, but I agree with her point that the way in which the Supreme Court will be viewed in coming years by many ordinary US citizens is changing. As Kagan explains, over the last 40 years, first with Justice [Sandra Day] O’Connor and continuing with Justice Kennedy, the US Supreme Court has basically voted 4-1-4, with 4 to the left, 4 to the right and 1 unpredictable "centrist". Now the Supreme Court will be voting 4-5, with the right dominant, and thanks to the advanced age of a couple of the remaining leftists, with the likelihood of another currently left leaning seat or two being filled by Trump with rightists, pushing the Court to a 3-6 or even a 2-7 majority for the "right".

This will be yet one more way that the US politic is polarized.

The long term course of history will be little changed as the deep currents below the surface are seldom noticed by most of us. But whatever are the "signature" issues that arouse emotions and political activism will raise conflict to a fever pitch, as it seems that the Supreme Court is solidly "on our side", or "solidly against us", depending on which way you lean politically. I confidently predict that I will cheer, and you (by what I can guess of your political leanings from your post above) will be incensed by many a forthcoming Supreme Court decision.

Major economic collapse and resets of the world monetary system are always nasty times, as massive conflicts are used to energize the changes and to coverup what's really happening. This time will be no different. I guess however I am glad that it seems that "they", the elite bastards, have chosen political and economic chaos, rather than nuclear holocaust or some other such World War III, to conduct the massive conflicts that will go with the currently imminent world economic and monetary reset.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th October 2018 at 09:11.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), mountain_jim (6th October 2018), NancyV (6th October 2018), onawah (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

16. Link to Post #209
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

"Former President George W. Bush called a number of senators in recent weeks, and had several conversations with Collins to reassure the key Republican vote about Kavanaugh's character and temperament, a person familiar with the matter tells CNN."

i wonder Bush have any agenda? any thought about this?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Helene West (6th October 2018), onawah (6th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018)

18. Link to Post #210
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    My political leanings are far to the right of either Kagan or politico, but I agree with her point that the way in which the Supreme Court will be viewed in coming years by many ordinary US citizens is changing. As Kagan explains, over the last 40 years, first with Justice [Sandra Day] O’Connor and continuing with Justice Kennedy, the US Supreme Court has basically voted 4-1-4, with 4 to the left, 4 to the right and 1 unpredictable "centrist". Now the Supreme Court will be voting 4-5, with the right dominant, and thanks to the advanced age of a couple of the remaining leftists, with the likelihood of another currently left leaning seat or two being filled by Trump with rightists, pushing the Court to a 3-6 or even a 2-7 majority for the "right".
    yeh paul..i talked about this to people, Ruth Bader Ginsburg be gone soon and there's gonna be a bloodbath next supreme court pick...grab your popcorn people.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th October 2018 at 13:42. Reason: fixed quote formatting

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), onawah (6th October 2018), ramus (6th October 2018)

20. Link to Post #211
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,067 times in 989 posts

I watched Ford's entire testimony and was not empathetic with her at all. It seemed to me that she was lying. First of all she was not raped but at the most, groped. Big effing deal. If a young girl can't handle being groped as a teenager when she goes to a drinking party, then I doubt that she would have been as successful professionally (supposedly, although her profession is also in question) in her adult life. Ford making such a big deal about being groped and turning it into attempted rape does a disservice to those who are actually assaulted and raped.

Having been kidnapped 3 times in Mexico and South America, and actually raped at least 6 times, I find it to be fairly unbelievable that someone can't get over being groped when I never even let being raped and beaten up (broken jaw and broken eye orbit bone at different times) change my life and I never sought sympathy or portrayed myself as a victim. Any situation that I was in was of my own doing. I am amazed that people cannot accept responsibility for making decisions that lead to them being attacked. I look on my life as perfect for my learning whatever it is I am here to learn. Even when it looks like you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time I would not give up my responsibility for being there. I find that to be disempowering, but that's what the left wants, totally disempowered victims, dependent on their oh so compassionate government.

It is disgusting to me that if one doesn't have sympathy for this poor, wounded little helpless (supposedly grown) woman, that one is judged to be at the least heartless and more commonly "pro rape". I refuse to be politically correct when the left has become unhinged, irrational and actually evil.

Perhaps there will be a civil war and it looks like it might happen. Thankfully more of the silent majority are waking up to the insidious nature of the politics of the left. It is also irrational of them to be promoting a civil war, since they have NO chance of winning. We of the more conservative bent have most of the guns and all of the balls. The vast majority of veterans and active military would be with us. So bring it on and you'll only lose faster.

Just think about the insanity of the left attacking law enforcement, ICE, the military and now all men. I would much rather be with the ones they're attacking than with a bunch of rabid, screaming idiot feminists and their emasculated so-called men supporters. IF the left wins and the USA becomes a socialist utopia as they envision, I am glad I won't be here to see the country fall apart as every single other socialist country has done. They will get exactly what they deserve.... as we ultimately always do.
    Alpha Mike Foxtrot

21. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Antagenet (29th August 2019), Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Billy (6th October 2018), ByTheNorthernSea (6th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Lettherebelight (6th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2018), Orph (6th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), Satori (6th October 2018), T Smith (7th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

22. Link to Post #212
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 times in 456 posts

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    I watched Ford's entire testimony and was not empathetic with her at all. It seemed to me that she was lying. First of all she was not raped but at the most, groped. Big effing deal. If a young girl can't handle being groped as a teenager when she goes to a drinking party, then I doubt that she would have been as successful professionally (supposedly, although her profession is also in question) in her adult life. Ford making such a big deal about being groped and turning it into attempted rape does a disservice to those who are actually assaulted and raped.

Having been kidnapped 3 times in Mexico and South America, and actually raped at least 6 times, I find it to be fairly unbelievable that someone can't get over being groped when I never even let being raped and beaten up (broken jaw and broken eye orbit bone at different times) change my life and I never sought sympathy or portrayed myself as a victim. Any situation that I was in was of my own doing. I am amazed that people cannot accept responsibility for making decisions that lead to them being attacked. I look on my life as perfect for my learning whatever it is I am here to learn. Even when it looks like you're just in the wrong place at the wrong time I would not give up my responsibility for being there. I find that to be disempowering, but that's what the left wants, totally disempowered victims, dependent on their oh so compassionate government.

It is disgusting to me that if one doesn't have sympathy for this poor, wounded little helpless (supposedly grown) woman, that one is judged to be at the least heartless and more commonly "pro rape". I refuse to be politically correct when the left has become unhinged, irrational and actually evil.

Perhaps there will be a civil war and it looks like it might happen. Thankfully more of the silent majority are waking up to the insidious nature of the politics of the left. It is also irrational of them to be promoting a civil war, since they have NO chance of winning. We of the more conservative bent have most of the guns and all of the balls. The vast majority of veterans and active military would be with us. So bring it on and you'll only lose faster.

Just think about the insanity of the left attacking law enforcement, ICE, the military and now all men. I would much rather be with the ones they're attacking than with a bunch of rabid, screaming idiot feminists and their emasculated so-called men supporters. IF the left wins and the USA becomes a socialist utopia as they envision, I am glad I won't be here to see the country fall apart as every single other socialist country has done. They will get exactly what they deserve.... as we ultimately always do.
    Just thanking you was not enough.
    I fully agree with you.

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Lettherebelight (6th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), T Smith (7th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    "Make Them Scared"
    Article from Zerohedge. - "A website allegedly run by University of Washington students allows individuals to publicly accuse people of sexual assault with no evidence."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-against-male

According to the FAQ page of the website, “Make them scared UW” is a “communal rape list.”
    It is “intended to be an online hub for anyone who wants to expose the names of their attackers and harassers, and to fill a gap left by inadequate treatment of these cases by formal institutions.”
    Maybe the UW students could make another website where we could name Nazi's without any evidence. I find it interesting the way many people are so smug about the Germans during the Nazi regime. They despise their weakness in letting the whole thing happen. The irony is that they are promoting something that is similar. Singling out individuals in a public venue that provides no evidence whatsoever and no consideration for the consequences in the bigger picture. I wonder what they would do if I got on that website and accused one of the people instigating this of raping me? Don't need any evidence, right?

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018)

26. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

The communal rape list gives me the willies. What good, really, is it? What does it hope to accomplish? What can it accomplish? How is that productive?

I think rapists should be called out. Lord knows I did it to the last jerk who drugged and raped me. And I let others know, without naming names, but in such a way that anyone familiar with the situation would know just who it was that did the raping. I called him out on his despicable behavior, will never forget what he really is and will speak that truth when appropriate. Then I let it go. I can never PROVE he did it. And is proving it really the point?

He knows what he did. I know what he did. I let him know I knew what he did. And it was pretty calm and factual. I called him on the phone and told him I knew what he did, the date he did it and that the dumbass had actually written his name and phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to me the next morning. He tried to deny knowing me, but I still have the piece of paper.

He has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, wondering if it might whammy him years down the road. That's his reality check.

After all, his act defined him, not me.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

DNA (6th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), onawah (6th October 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018)

28. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Article by Paul Craig Roberts - The White Heterosexual Male has been Renditioned to the Punishment Hole

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...unishment-hole

It the blasey-ford case was about an abused female it would have been handled totally differently by everyone, including other women, including Herself most of all. But it wasn't about abusing women. I won't give that line of thought even a nod any more.

If kavanaugh had a hand in the creation of the Patriot Act then his victory will be a hollow one for me. This isn't set in stone for me either as I haven't persued this aspect but worth more scrutiny. The emotions of 9/11 could have skewed many good intentioned jurists making them grist for being taken advantage of.

The two main carrot sticks to whip westerners into technocratic slavery by of the richest in the world are race and gender.

The war against white men was started, is encouraged, is funded and will continue to be perpetuated by the richest white men in the world.

If we can really grasp this IRONIC FACT we will have the Key and may have a chance for our grandkids to not be shells of human beings.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

DNA (6th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), Pam (6th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), T Smith (7th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

30. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    The communal rape list gives me the willies. What good, really, is it? What does it hope to accomplish? What can it accomplish? How is that productive?

I think rapists should be called out. Lord knows I did it to the last jerk who drugged and raped me. And I let others know, without naming names, but in such a way that anyone familiar with the situation would know just who it was that did the raping. I called him out on his despicable behavior, will never forget what he really is and will speak that truth when appropriate. Then I let it go. I can never PROVE he did it. And is proving it really the point?

He knows what he did. I know what he did. I let him know I knew what he did. And it was pretty calm and factual. I called him on the phone and told him I knew what he did, the date he did it and that the dumbass had actually written his name and phone number on a piece of paper and gave it to me the next morning. He tried to deny knowing me, but I still have the piece of paper.

He has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, wondering if it might whammy him years down the road. That's his reality check.

After all, his act defined him, not me.
    I love your post, Valerie, I am so sorry about what happened to you, I had something very, very similar happen to me as well.

I do not in any way feel that raping someone is acceptable and feel the rapist should be punished to the full extent of the law if provable and if that is what the victim wants. What I have a huge problem with is publicly accusing someone without evidence. Think of a million reasons why someone who can make an allegation and does not have to provide evidence would abuse it. Maybe the guy shunned my advances, maybe he is just a rude guy that I want to see squirm a little. May I am jealous of his academic success.

I checked out the website and you don't even have to give your name, you can accuse anonymously. When there was an uproar, the website monitors add a new safety precaution: now they ask you to provide social media accounts for the accused. How in the world does that make anything better and more legit??? This is a witch hunt, plain and simple. It seems the UW hasn't spoken out against it, either.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), onawah (6th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), T Smith (7th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

32. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

Article by Paul Craig Roberts - The White Heterosexual Male has been Renditioned to the Punishment Hole

It the blasey-ford case was about an abused female it would have been handled totally differently by everyone, including other women, including Herself most of all. But it wasn't about abusing women. I won't give that line of thought even a nod any more.

If kavanaugh had a hand in the creation of the Patriot Act then his victory will be a hollow one for me. This isn't set in stone for me either as I haven't persued this aspect but worth more scrutiny. The emotions of 9/11 could have skewed many good intentioned jurists making them grist for being taken advantage of.

The two main carrot sticks to whip westerners into technocratic slavery by of the richest in the world are race and gender.

The war against white men was started, is encouraged, is funded and will continue to be perpetuated by the richest white men in the world.

If we can really grasp this IRONIC FACT we will have the Key and may have a chance for our grandkids to not be shells of human beings.
    Helene, you are one wise woman who sees the bigger picture. I always appreciate your commentary, even if it doesn't always paint a pretty picture. We have to see what is really happening, no matter how ugly in order to enact change and avoid walking blindly into the slaughter house.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

34. Link to Post #218
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Wealthy white men are at the top of the trans lobby also by the way did you know that? Wealthy white heterosexual men! What is with that? There is a post on the net by Miranda Yardley I'm currently trying to find where she touches on the rich autogynephiles in positions of power in trans lobby organizations, and how these same organizations get millions of $$$ in bourgeois patronage from Starbucks, Apple, NBC, etc. We're talking big $. Magdalen Berns even responded to a VICE video again on this and I wish I could remember where it was which gave a glimpse of how many rich autogynephiles live in New York alone and boy is a bunch of them! She mentioned not only do they tend to be wealthy whites beyond reason, but they were inundated in strict conservatism growing up, so they tend to gravitate to wholly stereotyped visions of “womanhood” that as I recall how she put it looks like it came out of the 50s.

Apparently transgenderism is under one and the same ideological white leadership. So transgenderism as a whole is promoted by the world’s least oppressed white people and the richest and most educated conservatives! What do you suppose they are up to for real by doing this to themselves? Their own kind and they do this? It's akin to what I've read about Soros and other Jews being all for the NAZI war machine build up and everything they did even to their own Jewish people isn't it? Scary similarity.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018)

36. Link to Post #219
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Simply being groped is a very different thing than being trapped in a room with 2 powerful, very drunk young men whose clear intentions are to molest; being thrown on a bed and pinned down with the weight of a man's body, with a hand over one's mouth so that one cannot scream is terrifying, and in that situation, as I know first hand, it is extremely difficult to even breath because one is panicking. For an inexperienced, unaware young girl, and at that age a girl is probably still quite unaware of what can go on at such parties, it can hardly be anything but traumatic. Ford is clearly a very damaged woman, and since the men in her family are CIA, I imagine the damage started at an early age, as it often does for women of elite families. And an attempted rape experience always leaves scars, no matter who the woman is, and whether she is aware of it or not. There is certainly no lack of documented evidence of that.

Putting the incident in context is also essential. The young men at that party were from elite families, from which our country's leaders come. We don't expect the same kind of behavior from them as we do from common criminals. We have been programmed to have expectations of civil, even heroic behavior from the upper echelons of society, and it has come as shock to most of us that such expectations are not at all realistic. To a young insider girl, it could have come as even more of a shock, because she was completely immersed in it and could not escape.

Ford looks to me like a haunted woman who has been shocked repeatedly and never even come close to recovering. Her credentials don't necessarily belie that--children from elitist families have all sorts of privileges and short cuts to degrees, positions of prominence, etc. It doesn't follow that they are competent or mentally or emotionally fit for those positions--quite the contrary! Having Dubya as POTUS should have taught us that lesson by now. Just from the expression in her haunted eyes, I am surprised she is able to hold it together at all.

And has no one ever been at a party where the bathrooms were constantly full and you had to wait in a line or try to find a second, empty bathroom, possibly on the second floor?

This does not mean I am in favor of the Left. I think the whole scenario is disgusting, and it has little to do with sides, it has much more to do with the collective insanity of centuries finally and inescapably coming to a head, and this is just one symptom of it.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th October 2018 at 15:56.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), greybeard (6th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), ramus (7th October 2018)

38. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

It has become very clear that this entire process had nothing to do with Kavanaugh and nothing to do with allegations of sexual abuse. This "fiasco" was about undermining the legitimacy and confidence in the Supreme Court of the United States.

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Bayareamom (6th October 2018), DNA (6th October 2018), Helene West (6th October 2018), Ivanhoe (7th October 2018), NancyV (8th October 2018), PurpleLama (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 11 15 LastLast