Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: Kavanaugh Hearings a National Disgrace

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Default Re: Kavanaugh Hearings a National Disgrace

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I was sexually assaulted by an older woman when I was fifteen.
    She was seventeen
    I did not invite it I did not expect it.
    Ok that was my experience and I did not complain later..
    It was a "fondle"--grope in other words.
    She laughed at my discomfort, embarrassment.
    Young hormones --hers --accepted.

So here we have a woman's stated experience--years after the event.
    Who knows the truth of what happened without full context all these years ago.
    Neither account--his or hers, will bring will bring the truth of what happened without full understanding of the context in which this is claimed to have happened.

Chris

Ps The Eagles have a song "Get over it"
    Worth a listen.
    Exactly, both you and Bayaramom are right. Drunk parties of youngster can be quite wild and many do not even remember coming back.

I did check on my daughter so much when she was a teenager.

And as you say Greybeard, on both sides (both sexes) inexperience and clumsiness are part of the learning curve. As long as it is not forcible rape, which is the definition of rape: forcible.

And, there is a chance she has been on the hired for trouble side (to me, tears alone are not enough for proof, real sociopaths are very good imitators, who knows, but if there was proofs or if she had talked about it then, maybe, which is not the case here).

You will rarely see me taking the men's side on those aspects, because women are raped much more than men, but here, it is a case of confusion and too many "maybe", and it is thoroughly damaging for the men, if it were not true. It is also politically motivated - this woman would never have come forward if it were not for a politically based election.

Anyhow, this is not my country, i have not much place to say anything, but.... I have to deal here, as a citizen, with policies implemented by kid - theater teacher - disguise enjoyer - Trudeau, it is quite enough.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (28th September 2018), Bob (29th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (29th September 2018), Franny (28th September 2018), greybeard (29th September 2018), Helene West (28th September 2018), PurpleLama (28th September 2018), ramus (28th September 2018), Sadieblue (29th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (28th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

I found Ford's testimony entirely convincing. The lack of certain detail in her recollection is in line with the recall of someone who has been the victim of emotional trauma. I am sure that most of us on the forum who have listened to or read from the accounts of mind altered whistle blowers will be familiar with the symptoms.

Kavanaugh, on the other hand, sounded and acted like a man who has, maybe for the first time in his life, had his word challenged. His testimony was driven by a self-righteous indignation that targeted the Democratic party as "evil" and seeking revenge for the Clintons' poor treatment at the hands of the Republicans during the impeachment hearings. As one of the interrogators of Bill Clinton, Kavanaugh led the charge to drag him through much more "mud" and sought to destroy him with direct, probing questions that intruded much further into Clinton's sexual activities than did any of the questions asked of him yesterday. His rage at his interlocutors and his embrace of partisan conspiracy theories was entirely inappropriate for anyone seeking to perform duties as a judge anywhere, let alone the idea of him presiding over the country in the nation's highest court. With his confirmation will go any hopes of keeping the Roe/Wade decision.

The hearings are a national disgrace, alright: they reveal how truth and justice have become political pawns in the once great United States of America.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bruno (1st October 2018), MistressJan (29th September 2018), onawah (28th September 2018), ramus (28th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018), transliminal (1st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I found his "rage" a normal reaction from someone who had worked for every single thing he has and has a formidably good track record for decades. There is nothing in any of his adult life that indicates he isn't suitable. He has an excellent track record.

What I saw was a man who had lived his adult life with integrity and a lot of hard work, seeing something he did in high school, determine whether he could have the position of a lifetime and the disbelief at the crap they were dragging up and focusing on. I saw a man whose idea of what was right and true in this world come crashing down in the worst way.

He saw the system for what it really is and I think he was just having a breakdown. Frankly, I don't blame him. When I got red pilled I did the same thing.

If he isn't an example, based on his record, of the kind of integrity we want on the Supreme Court, then there is nothing left. We are doomed and I agree what is being done to him is a disgrace.

And I've been raped more than once. Not groped in high school, but raped.

If we are all judged, not by the fruits of our life, but by some mistake we made way back when, then we are all truly screwed. Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 28th September 2018 at 22:09.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alan (30th September 2018), Bob (29th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), Helene West (28th September 2018), Jayke (28th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), Orph (29th September 2018), ramus (28th September 2018), Sadieblue (29th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Can you tell us where you got that info, Enigma3, or provide any links?
    If true, especially that Ford is CIA, it certainly puts a very different slant on the situation.
    I don't understand how it is that the 3rd party allegedly in the room at the time, whose last name is Judge, has not been required to testify.
    Of course the fact that he and Kavanaugh were friends could very well affect his testimony, but at least there would be the opportunity to form an opinion about whether he is a reliable source or not.
    I didn't have a feeling one way or another about Ford's testimony, but having been a rape victim myself, I can certainly say without reservation that if she truly was a victim, the last thing she would want to be doing was testifying before the whole world about her experience, unless she felt a moral obligation.
    On the other hand, if she is CIA, all bets are off.
    I thought Kavanaugh's behavior did not recommend him as a potential Supreme Court judge.
    Portraying himself as a victim is unwise and only creates more of a victim mindset, and the amount of evasiveness and sheer whining on his part was embarrassing, imho.
    Clarence Thomas was a disgrace as a Supreme Court Judge, and with Kavanaugh's past record of voting against women's rights and the environment, I think he will not be better.
    Quote Posted by enigma3 (here)
    The back story to this is quite interesting.
    1. A parent of Kavanaugh's (a judge) ruled against a parent of Ford's in a court hearing many moons ago.
    2. An internet blogger stated that Christine Ford is currently (amongst other things) an undergrad CIA recruiter at Stanford.
    3. That which was scrubbed from Ford's yearbooks indicates that she and her cohorts were hard partiers in high school and got very drunk on occasion.
    4. Both Ford's parents are/were CIA assets.
    5. The goodie #1. The CIA under Gina Haspel noted a big upsurge in traffic between two of its secret bases. Supposedly she/CIA captured all the chatter and determined that a rogue element within the CIA (still haven't cleaned it out yet) is behind the Kavanaugh attacks. She then confided this information to Trump and Grassley. Shortly thereafter Grassley called for a vote to send the nomination to the full Senate.
    6. Goodie #2. Q has stated that the Dems tried to bargain the Kavanaugh seat by trading a yes on Kavanaugh for not releasing the unredacted FISA pages. That was summarily rejected by Trump et all.

One of the major problems I have with this is that the Dems have had some of this information and sat on it for at least 3 months. That doesn't exactly smell like above board ethics. It just plain smells.

As has been stated elsewhere, the accusers have brought NO corroboration for any of these charges. In fact, the 4 people Ford brought up have all issued statements that the events as described by Ford did not happen. Ford did state that one person witnessed the party. She is a close friend, so rather biased.

Finally, the woman prosecutor who questioned Ford later told the 51 Republicans in the Senate that she would never bring the case to trial for - wait for the boom - lack of evidence. Not even enough evidence to ask for a search warrant!

So there's that.
    Last edited by onawah; 28th September 2018 at 23:02.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bruno (1st October 2018), Caliban (28th September 2018), Fellow Aspirant (29th September 2018), gaiagirl (28th September 2018), MistressJan (29th September 2018), PurpleLama (28th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I found Ford's testimony moving and believable but without a deeper and longer investigation, who knows?

I will say this: Kavanaugh looked and sounded like a lunatic. The guy looked totally unhinged. How anybody could think he's a suitable Supreme Court judge after that "performance"-- is way beyond me. He was just about foaming at the mouth. Granted, if it's all false, he has a right to be indignant. BUT not Undignified, which he was without question. He was not only rude, but insulting towards the senators asking him, yes, uncomfortable questions. And his (perhaps? justified) paranoia towards the Dems was unsettling. Is this the guy we want on the highest court for the next 40 years?

Let's not forget --- this guy was Bush's -- and Alberto Gonzalez's lackey. And we all know what went down during those years.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Bruno (1st October 2018), Fellow Aspirant (29th September 2018), Franny (28th September 2018), ginnyk (30th September 2018), MistressJan (29th September 2018), onawah (28th September 2018), Orph (29th September 2018), Sadieblue (29th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    So sad.
    Yet another of my formerly favourite sites has turned into a Trump groupie site.
    I feel a need for a shower after visiting here.
    I understand where you're coming from. However, it looks to me that the Kanvanaugh/Ford show is political theatre and I'm having hard time to see any merit in it except to get rid of Kananaugh. That said, I do not support his nomination.

This from Paul Craig Roberts should cover it nicely:

Quote Trump appointed more Deep State CFR members and Bilderbergers (including Neil Gorsuch, James Mattis, John Bolton, et al.) to his administration than Barack Obama. And don’t be taken in by all of the political bickering surrounding Trump’s Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The conservatives’ defense of Kavanaugh is as irrelevant as the liberals’ accusations against Kavanaugh. The fact is, Kavanaugh is a Deep State toady who is up to his neck in covering up the government’s murder of former Clinton Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster. Speaking of which, Trump has done nothing to bring the Deep State witch, Hillary Clinton, to justice like he said he would do, either.

In addition (and more relevant to the 9/11 discussion), Trump brought Deep State warlock, Rudy Giuliani, to the White House. As Mayor of New York City, Giuliani, more than any other single individual, provided cover for the real attackers of 9/11 by overseeing the massive effort of destroying the evidence from that horrific crime scene.
    Read it all here:

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...trump-blew-it/

Neither does Judge Napilitano:

https://mises.org/power-market/judge...-4th-amendment

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Caliban (28th September 2018), MistressJan (29th September 2018), onawah (30th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

well stud feinstein succeeded in bullying murkowski and the spineless repubs have caved to the globalists in dems clothing. trump has ordered a supplemental fbi investigation into sexual harrassment of kavanaugh to not last more than 1 week!
    lol. plenty of time for avenetti to dig up some more accusers. even if fbi find nothing, all clear, it will not get him 1 dem vote or maybe one rhino vote.

I'm sorry for all the women watching this who have been molested in any form. they are suffering the most from all this. The circus promotors and performers don't care though. They only want to keep that seat vacant until 2020. Screw their job of governing the country, they're not interested in that either since destroying the country in service to the banking and industrial ruling families is the goal of the club. Onward to the democratic plantation!
    Last edited by Helene West; 28th September 2018 at 23:20.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Bruno (1st October 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), Sadieblue (29th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (28th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Like Onawah, I too would like to know more details to Enigma3's intriguing Post#17!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), onawah (28th September 2018), Valerie Villars (28th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,986 times in 2,110 posts

check out this link : https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/politics/2018/3026017.html

Kavanaugh Accuser Family CIA Black Budget Ops/Fusion GPS / Deep State Security Ties

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), onawah (28th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That certainly looks convincing, though the source (beforeitsnews) isn't generally very reputable.
    I would say just at first glance that in this case the article looks VERY well-documented.
    And it sure does look like a great example of one faction of the Deep State conspiring against another.
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    check out this link : https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/politics/2018/3026017.html

Kavanaugh Accuser Family CIA Black Budget Ops/Fusion GPS / Deep State Security Ties
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,305 times in 1,401 posts

The people laying into Kavanaugh the hardest were 80% other Yale grads just like him. They know what he was like in school. https://www.thecut.com/2018/09/anoth...kavanaugh.html

The other 20% of no voters were Mormon, Hatch, Flake and I think Harris went to Howard University and one of the other no votes was Columbia and Feinstein of course wen to Stanford. Otherwise it's quite a showing of other Yale grads all against another Yale grad, Kavanaugh. Causes you to pause. Steve Pieczenik put this together by the way in his latest video just out a couple Pieczenik video laying it out..
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 29th September 2018 at 14:58.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), Jayke (29th September 2018), onawah (30th September 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/br...cuser-parents/

From the article:
    "Martha Kavanaugh did preside for certain parts of a 1996 foreclosure case involving Ralph and Paula Blasey, who are indeed Christine Blasey Ford’s parents. However, Kavanaugh actually ruled favorably toward the Blaseys, who ended up keeping their home. These two facts cause the logic of the conspiracy theory, such as it ever was, to collapse."

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Fellow Aspirant (2nd October 2018), Ratszinger (29th September 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I watched the hearing. I know what went on. He said, she said, they said.

It is a disgrace. And a crying shame. The whole damn thing. The whole disgusting situation.

One senator doubting Kavanaugh's credibility when the senator had lied about his own Vietnam service.

A bunch of liars calling someone else unfit.

I wish Mr. Smith would go to Washington. At least we would have some purity.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alan (30th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Bob (29th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (29th September 2018), Franny (29th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), onawah (29th September 2018), Ratszinger (29th September 2018), Satori (29th September 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,986 times in 2,110 posts

Yep onawah and to everyone, always take the site" before its the news" with a grain of salt until you start seeing other sites with the same story or dots connecting each other. Sometimes there are very credible stories on there.

One statement I did hear a journalist say that struck me and kind of coincides with this article is that it does appear ms. ford did have something upsetting happen to her, but it doesn't appear kavanah was involved. Just my 2 cents from the peanut gallery.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 29th September 2018 at 00:44.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

NancyV (5th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Ford is cia as is her brother and Father.Their con is to steal prescription drug secrets when new drugs come to market since they have access.It goes like this: a new drug that cost millions to create goes to her area:
    <i>The Professor is a biostatistician. She specializes in intervention evaluation by designing clinical trials. Reports of 62 of her research projects are on the Stanford website linked here:</i>
    https://brassballs.blog/home/christi...-nicholas-deak
    Some sophisticated drugs require extensive development to bring to market.There can be 1,500 pages or more of documents accompanying their arrival to FDA.Only about 70 pages have the actual chemistry that is required to create the drug.
    Balsy Ford steals the 70 pages sends it overseas,Pakistan or elsewhere makes the drug and when the timing is right they start selling it all over the world.Neat scam.
    Other rumors are shes tight with Kavanaugh who is also deep state and the whole sham now goingon is timed to stop Trump from looking into Fisa warrants much less
    declassifying them.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rodguy911 For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2018), onawah (29th September 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

A stainless steel .357 will fit right into your purse. Don't leave home without it. And when you get home put it under your pillow!

32. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Midnight (here)
    So sad.
    Yet another of my formerly favourite sites has turned into a Trump groupie site.
    I feel a need for a shower after visiting here.
    So take a shower and move on.

I'm not aligned with Trump lock and step, and I raise enough eyebrows in regard to his politics and approach, but I am also absolutely disgusted by the degree to which a very a subtle and sophisticated psyop waged against we plebs (with obvious agenda) succeeds to enrage and incense so many otherwise conscious and thoughtful people. Are we really all that oblivious? It is absolutely astounding. I would petition a sober and rational look at the bigger picture when you decide you rabidly hate Donald Trump and all those who support what he is doing and ask yourself how you came to form your conclusions. If you are honest with yourself, and if you are courageous enough to dig just a few layers deeper than what you think you already know, you might just find yourself playing the unwitting part of a co-ordinated takedown.

I observe critically, but I refuse to play. I would advise the same.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Alan (30th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), Franny (29th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), onawah (29th September 2018), rodguy911 (30th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Graham's most salient point, good people will not be willing to step into such offices with such partisan tactics on display, paraphrased.

Quote “And if you really wanted to know the truth, you sure as hell wouldn’t have done what you’ve done to this guy. … Boy, y’all want power. God, I hope you never get it.”
    R-SC Graham (whom I usually hate, or, out Spartacus the Spartacus)
    Ditto that. Very uncomfortable aligning with Lindsey Graham on anything but he knocked it out of the park

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), PurpleLama (29th September 2018), Valerie Villars (29th September 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    My mom is in her '80s and lives in an older community. She goes to church with two other older ladies every sunday for the past 3 years or so. She says they rarely talk politics and that's the way she prefers it. But this past sunday in their car ride en route one of the ladies mentioned what a circus the news has become in reference to the judge. My mom merely said, 'we're supposed to be innocent until proven guilty'. Then the oldest of the bunch, 87, raised her voice and said to my Mom, "oh, so you're a trump lover, huh". It wasn't even about trump. My Mom was so taken aback and told me she felt uncomfortable the entire time in church!

You don't even have to say anything positive about this administration, if they just sense you are not a trump hater, woe to you!
    That's account is just disturbing. What does the Kavanaugh hearing have to do with Trump?

There is a degree of unconsciousness afoot (comments above noted as case in point) that is simply alarming. Couple that a coordinated balkanization program and socially-engineered tribalism waged against the masses via popular culture, higher education, and media, and we're headed for disaster. If people are really no longer capable of thinking (and discerning coherent an logical distinctions between desperate constructs), we are in trouble. This is the stuff of civil wars...

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2018), Ernie Nemeth (29th September 2018), graciousb (30th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), onawah (30th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Please finish your post and provide a link for this: "Steve Pieczenik put this together by the way in his latest video just out a couple"...
    Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    The people laying into Kavanaugh the hardest were 80% other Yale grads just like him. They know what he was like in school. https://www.thecut.com/2018/09/anoth...kavanaugh.html

The other 20% of no voters were Mormon, Hatch, Flake and I think Harris went to Howard University and one of the other no votes was Columbia. Otherwise it's quite a showing of other Yale grads all against another Yale grad. Causes you to pause. Steve Pieczenik put this together by the way in his latest video just out a couple
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast