1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Default Re: Kavanaugh Hearings a National Disgrace

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    The scary thing is people are too easily worked up into a frenzy (me included ) ... step away sometimes , ask yourself , why am i feeling this way , regroup and refuse to allow your inner core to leave your inner paradise... look how easily humanity has been divided on the words of two people most have never met... you support the judge or his accuser but , we can have different opinions and still be friends ... this global takeover is driving humanity towards chaos... I fear for America ... the push for silencing dissenting views is so in your face ... if the ptb can do this to a person with judge Kavanaugh's credentials , we don't have a chance ...
    The moment you take up a position in a situation like this--be aware that there is an agenda and probably isn't yours.
    We are sold a bill of goods---all very subtle --but drip drip drip from the media--till we believe its true.
    There is no need to take sides--we have no personal knowledge of the people involved.
    We judge on whet is very secondhand info.
    More fool us if we do.
    Its ok to have an opinion but no wise to have it set in concrete.
    Its a may be so.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Alan (30th September 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Flash (29th September 2018), Franny (29th September 2018), ghostrider (1st October 2018), Gracy (30th September 2018), Jayke (29th September 2018), Lettherebelight (29th September 2018), PurpleLama (29th September 2018), ramus (29th September 2018), scotslad (29th September 2018), Spellbound (29th September 2018), T Smith (2nd October 2018), Tam (9th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018), Yvanka (29th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

There's always 3 sides to every argument....

Side A's
    Side B's
    & The Truth

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Bayareamom (29th September 2018), ClearWater (29th September 2018), Franny (29th September 2018), greybeard (29th September 2018), Jayke (29th September 2018), Orph (29th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

what scary thing is accusations could destroy a person without evidence, can't find anything that more evil than that..nobody questioning on accuser fall into the game of politics. watching these scumbag make me sick..zero evidence and praise her coming out considered are true.

can't believe how dangerous media are..i can feel it already about CIA media .
    Last edited by apokalypse; 29th September 2018 at 18:01.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th September 2018), Franny (29th September 2018), greybeard (29th September 2018), PurpleLama (29th September 2018), ramus (29th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See how the media exaggerates by the words Shamed and revealing

Alyssa Milano is being shamed for her 'revealing' top at the Kavanaugh hearings

Alyssa Milano attended Thursday’s Senate Judiciary Committee in support of Professor Christine Blasey Ford‘s testimony that Judge Brett Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her in high school. However, Milano’s “Hollywood outfit” and “tacky” cleavage was slammed as theatrics.

The actress and mother-of-two was a guest of Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein who initially received a private letter written by Ford alleging that Kavanaugh held her down on a bed and forcefully tried to remove her clothing at a 1982 house party, restricting her breathing.

Wearing a black dress and a black leather jacket, Milano tweeted encouragement to Ford from the crowd. She also told ABC News, “I felt like I needed to be here to show my solidarity for Dr. Ford on this day that will be very difficult for her.” Milano reportedly teared up during the hearing

During the testimony, people opined that Milano’s outfit was inappropriate, tweeting “Nice cleavage” and “disrespectful.”

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/alyssa-mil...193921427.html

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th September 2018), Franny (29th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

When you click on the link, yahoo says you are now part of the "Oath Family" if you click o.k. Being part of the "family" (I just cannot believe the way they are distorting relationships and words) you allow them to know where you are and other intrusions into your privacy.

Quote Yahoo is now part of the Oath family. We (Oath) and our partners need your consent to access your device, set cookies, and use your data, including your location, to understand your interests, provide relevant ads and measure their effectiveness. Oath will also provide relevant ads to you on our partners' products. Learn more

Select 'OK' to allow Oath and our partners to use your data, or 'Manage options' to review our partners and your choices. Tip: Sign in to save these choices and avoid repeating this across devices. You can always update your preferences in the Privacy Centre.
    I chose not to be in the family.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bob (29th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), Franny (29th September 2018), greybeard (29th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), PurpleLama (29th September 2018), Satori (29th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    When you click on the link, yahoo says you are now part of the "Oath Family" if you click o.k. Being part of the "family" (I just cannot believe the way they are distorting relationships and words) you allow them to know where you are and other intrusions into your privacy.

Quote Yahoo is now part of the Oath family. We (Oath) and our partners need your consent to access your device, set cookies, and use your data, including your location, to understand your interests, provide relevant ads and measure their effectiveness. Oath will also provide relevant ads to you on our partners' products. Learn more

Select 'OK' to allow Oath and our partners to use your data, or 'Manage options' to review our partners and your choices. Tip: Sign in to save these choices and avoid repeating this across devices. You can always update your preferences in the Privacy Centre.
    I chose not to be in the family.
    Ooops I forgot that you had to sign up---good choice not to be part of the so called family (giving your rights away)
    Its all about control and division.
    Your either with us or against us seems to be the underlying message.

Anyway the body of the message I printed. all that was missing was the photos.

Chris

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th September 2018), Valerie Villars (29th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

https://www.rt.com/usa/439804-alyssa...ess-kavanaugh/

Milano dress controversy covered from a "safer" source, lol.

14. Link to Post #68
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,119 times in 2,425 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    https://www.rt.com/usa/439804-alyssa...ess-kavanaugh/

Milano dress controversy covered from a "safer" source, lol.
    Post deleted by Satori for being in poor taste and adding nothing to a serious issue.
    Last edited by Satori; 29th September 2018 at 22:49.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

PurpleLama (30th September 2018), ramus (1st October 2018)

16. Link to Post #69
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Peter Hyatt (FBI statement analyst) picks apart Ford's statements in his typically thorough, forensic way:

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...en-letter.html

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...nials-and.html

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...etter-for.html

He concludes:

"Deception Indicated

If the subject is describing an event between her and two teenagers, it is not a sexual assault but of something deeply embarrassing to her.

Her motive is political.

Her trigger is that they laughed at her.

She was not sexually assaulted and is manipulative. This is why she avoids giving a date, time and witnesses. Her attorney has now said it is not her responsibility to corroborate her account.

Her secondary motive is recognition."
    Last edited by happyuk; 29th September 2018 at 21:44.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bayareamom (29th September 2018), enigma3 (30th September 2018), greybeard (29th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), ramus (29th September 2018), Satori (29th September 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

18. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Thank you for posting those links, happyuk. As I was discussing the hearing this morning w/my husband, I wondered if Ford was an early childhood sexual abuse victim. Although I did find her to be credible, when reviewing the beginning of her testimony (today), I do wonder whether she is an early childhood sexual abuse, survivor. I also realized that the public knows essentially very little about this lady's background/bio. I do not like to speculate, but I really do wonder as to whether there is more trauma in this woman's background than has become public knowledge (not that it's anyone's business).

In contrasting this woman's alleged experience with Kavanaugh, in my own case (getting a bit personal here), I had already experienced consensual sexual relations in two relationships, prior to my own assault; my assault, however, was not something which caused me undue trauma, nor did it cause anxiety disorder issues, etc. In other words, I was not physically tortured or had any long lasting physical trauma as a result.

I'm just trying to figure out why there is STILL SO much emotional pain in this woman so many years after this event. That may sound a bit harsh, or naive, but I'm really trying to understand here. She is a professional; she understands, at least academically, the human brain and how trauma impacts the human psyche. I don't know -- it just seems as though something is 'off' w/her somewhat, but I can't figure out what that may be.

I'm not at all saying that she wasn't assaulted. Perhaps it was just sheer nervousness which caused her to appear so childlike in a way.

In the case of my own assault, it was NOT nearly as traumatic as Ford alleges, hers was (I'm not going to get into that for obvious reasons), and I did not struggle w/any sort of prolonged emotional trauma because of it. I got on w/things and learned from my experience (to listen to my instincts from hereon). On the other hand, I could relate to Ford's statement as to PTSD, anxiety disorder and academic issues, but in my case, when I experienced these same issues, it was because of an entirely different scenario (high strangeness events), and NOT because of sexual trauma.

Did anyone else here who viewed Ford's testimony feel that there was just something 'off' with her? I can't explain it, but am definitely picking up on something as I review her testimony.

Also, I've come to realize that I am not at all impressed with Judge Kavanaugh's demeanor (which I alluded to in prior postings), but on the other hand, I do not believe he has been treated fairly, w/the presumption of innocence, throughout this entire scenario. But as my husband and I were discussing earlier, this entire situation is nothing more than a political grandstand, on BOTH sides.

It's truly disgusting...
    Last edited by Bayareamom; 29th September 2018 at 22:09.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Franny (30th September 2018), Gracy (30th September 2018), happyuk (30th September 2018), ramus (29th September 2018), T Smith (2nd October 2018), Tam (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

20. Link to Post #71
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I've not yet read thru the above links, but I am now reading the 'conclusion' of that analysis.

Now I'm wondering if this is what I was picking up.

I have real issues as to her inability to recall how she arrived at this event and her inability to recall how she arrived back at her parents' home. I believe Kavanaugh stated that the approx. address of this event (if this info. is correct as to the address) was no where near where Ford lived, at the time. It does give pause to then wonder how she then arrived back at her parents' home, after the event. Did she hitch a ride...did she walk...what happened? I realize there can be memory lapses caused by a traumatic event (believe me), but something about those two memory lapses bothers me.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

bluestflame (29th September 2018), Helene West (30th September 2018), ramus (29th September 2018), T Smith (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,726 times in 8,382 posts

ACLU Breaks Own Policy, Comes Out Against Kavanaugh Nomination

The Hill - September 29, 2018

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) announced Saturday that it has decided to break with its own policy and come out in opposition to Brett Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court in light of the sexual assault allegations being leveled against him.

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...inst-kavanaugh
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,713 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Peter Hyatt (FBI statement analyst) picks apart Ford's statements in his typically thorough, forensic way:

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...en-letter.html

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...nials-and.html

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.c...etter-for.html

He concludes:

"Deception Indicated

If the subject is describing an event between her and two teenagers, it is not a sexual assault but of something deeply embarrassing to her.

Her motive is political.

Her trigger is that they laughed at her.

She was not sexually assaulted and is manipulative. This is why she avoids giving a date, time and witnesses. Her attorney has now said it is not her responsibility to corroborate her account.

Her secondary motive is recognition."
    truly good analysis , quite in line with something I learned years ago about statements versus non verbal language.

So, in conclusion, Ford lied in great part, and Kavanaugh could not defend himself well because of lack of timeline of the assault.

We call that a set up.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

DNA (29th September 2018), greybeard (29th September 2018), Helene West (30th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), ramus (29th September 2018), Spellbound (30th September 2018), T Smith (2nd October 2018)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Thank you for posting those links, happyuk. As I was discussing the hearing this morning w/my husband, I wondered if Ford was an early childhood sexual abuse victim. Although I did find her to be credible, when reviewing the beginning of her testimony (today), I do wonder whether she is an early childhood sexual abuse, survivor. I also realized that the public knows essentially very little about this lady's background/bio. I do not like to speculate, but I really do wonder as to whether there is more trauma in this woman's background than has become public knowledge (not that it's anyone's business).

In contrasting this woman's alleged experience with Kavanaugh, in my own case (getting a bit personal here), I had already experienced consensual sexual relations in two relationships, prior to my own assault; my assault, however, was not something which caused me undue trauma, nor did it cause anxiety disorder issues, etc. In other words, I was not physically tortured or had any long lasting physical trauma as a result.

I'm just trying to figure out why there is STILL SO much emotional pain in this woman so many years after this event. That may sound a bit harsh, or naive, but I'm really trying to understand here. She is a professional; she understands, at least academically, the human brain and how trauma impacts the human psyche. I don't know -- it just seems as though something is 'off' w/her somewhat, but I can't figure out what that may be.

I'm not at all saying that she wasn't assaulted. Perhaps it was just sheer nervousness which caused her to appear so childlike in a way.

In the case of my own assault, it was NOT nearly as traumatic as Ford alleges, hers was (I'm not going to get into that for obvious reasons), and I did not struggle w/any sort of prolonged emotional trauma because of it. I got on w/things and learned from my experience (to listen to my instincts from hereon). On the other hand, I could relate to Ford's statement as to PTSD, anxiety disorder and academic issues, but in my case, when I experienced these same issues, it was because of an entirely different scenario (high strangeness events), and NOT because of sexual trauma.

Did anyone else here who viewed Ford's testimony feel that there was just something 'off' with her? I can't explain it, but am definitely picking up on something as I review her testimony.

Also, I've come to realize that I am not at all impressed with Judge Kavanaugh's demeanor (which I alluded to in prior postings), but on the other hand, I do not believe he has been treated fairly, w/the presumption of innocence, throughout this entire scenario. But as my husband and I were discussing earlier, this entire situation is nothing more than a political grandstand, on BOTH sides.

It's truly disgusting...
    Bayareamom, yes, I do and did think there was something wrong with her being so tearful over a teenage incident. I had a real rape as a teenager and one five years ago. Actually, two as a teenager and honestly, the only time I cried was under a tree in a pasture with my horse looking on, which was also tied in with the high strangeness I experienced.

What really hurt me was the deliberateness of what was done to me. There was none of the drunken teenage b.s. in her account. It was calculated and that's what bothered me the most.

I'm not explaining myself well, but I completely understand what you are saying and agree.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bayareamom (29th September 2018), DNA (29th September 2018), Flash (30th September 2018), greybeard (29th September 2018), Helene West (30th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), Orph (30th September 2018), pyrangello (29th September 2018), ramus (29th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #75
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

*Just want to make clear that although I 'liked' the links that were provided by happyuk (they're very interesting), that doesn't translate into agreement as to the conclusions by the author. Am still reading thru the analysis; have not yet arrived at an opinion.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Flash (30th September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

30. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,726 times in 8,382 posts

His election to office victory or failure is becoming secondary, now.

The impact on the upcoming mid term house and sennet elections is where the ball is.

These electors are the people the country will vote on soon. If there is any distaste in the minds of the swing voters it will show up in the results.

The dirty trick move from the opposition is a stroke of evil genius. The Reps lose if they don't select him, and they lose if they do.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bluestflame (29th September 2018), Flash (30th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

32. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

@Valerie: I understand what you're saying. Thank you for your thoughtful response.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Valerie Villars (30th September 2018)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Am I recalling correctly that 64 women attested to Kavanaugh's good character? If that is the case, why don't those women count? Only the alleged victim counts?

Bluestflame posted a vid on another thread of former secret service agent Dan bongino. He was very passionate that the time has arrived to get it through our skulls that if we dont actually 'do' something, the vicious and the criminal will win.

Because the dems are proving that all that is needed is aggression.

They don't need facts, truth, integrity, evidence, intelligence, common sense, they don't need anything but sheer aggression. Harass, frame, demean, scream, threaten, obstruct, lie, stalk, bribe, SCREAM LOUDER, you name it and they are gaining points, winning over rule of law, traditional principles, etc.

It's breathtaking to watch the law of the jungle unfold before us. They know damn well there's enough weak people who will just vote for whoever seems the winner, principles be damned.

Good people are trying so hard to be fair, I see it here and with people I know, but Bongino says they only care about winning and that's what we better start caring about.

Some are saying both sides have been disgusting but I disagree. One side has been far more disgusting than the other.

The human species has a bad track record of letting the aggressive among them take charge while the rest murmur under their breaths.
    Sadly I'm one of those murmuring and don't want to 'do' anything but watch and hope for truth to triumph. Bongino would have contempt for me....

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

bluestflame (29th September 2018), DNA (30th September 2018), Flash (30th September 2018), happyuk (30th September 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), ramus (1st October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

36. Link to Post #79
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Apparently Christine was "100% convinced" - does that imply doubt....curious.
    Convinced of what, exactly?
    The reference is to the answer Ford gave to the question "Are you convinced that the person who assaulted you was Brett Kavanaugh". It's a pretty well known part of her testimony.

B.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Am I recalling correctly that 64 women attested to Kavanaugh's good character? If that is the case, why don't those women count? Only the alleged victim counts?

Bluestflame posted a vid on another thread of former secret service agent Dan bongino. He was very passionate that the time has arrived to get it through our skulls that if we dont actually 'do' something, the vicious and the criminal will win.

Because the dems are proving that all that is needed is aggression.

They don't need facts, truth, integrity, evidence, intelligence, common sense, they don't need anything but sheer aggression. Harass, frame, demean, scream, threaten, obstruct, lie, stalk, bribe, SCREAM LOUDER, you name it and they are gaining points, winning over rule of law, traditional principles, etc.

It's breathtaking to watch the law of the jungle unfold before us. They know damn well there's enough weak people who will just vote for whoever seems the winner, principles be damned.

Good people are trying so hard to be fair, I see it here and with people I know, but Bongino says they only care about winning and that's what we better start caring about.

Some are saying both sides have been disgusting but I disagree. One side has been far more disgusting than the other.

The human species has a bad track record of letting the aggressive among them take charge while the rest murmur under their breaths.
    Sadly I'm one of those murmuring and don't want to 'do' anything but watch and hope for truth to triumph. Bongino would have contempt for me....
    Wait Helene. You've got it all backwards. If you approach the situation logically, it's easy to see that ... that ...

oh never mind.

Brian
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Tam (6th October 2018)

38. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

I think it goes without saying that any woman who had been sexually assaulted and had to testify on television before the entire world would be very prone to acting strangely.
    But all these emotional arguments will get us nowhere. There seem to be missing facts that need to be unearthed.
    And if at least some of the information in the article that Pyrangello posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1251175
    (link to the article: https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/politics/2018/3026017.html )
    ...is accurate, it needs to be taken into consideration imho.

Here are parts of the article by "Paul Revere" which I think may be worthy of consideration (and though it's from beforeitsnews, which is not generally reliable, this article does not read quite like their usual kind of fake news, though there is plenty of political blathering. Comments in italics are my own.):

"Dr Christine Blasey-Ford (Maiden Name = Blasey)

The Accuser = Dr Christine Basley-Ford KEY = Her FAMILY MAIDEN NAME IS BLASEY. Here are the KEY FACTS she provided about her Allegation:

1 – Unable to name the exact year it happened,

2 – Not remembering where the location incident took place,

3 – How they gathered together that night.

4 – How she got home

5 – Did not tell anyone of incident at the time

So this is her Real Factual based victimization. I do not know any other actual “Victim” that can not remember specific traumatic emotional distress of any attempted rape, including one where she also feared for her life. Each of us remembers traumatic moments of each of our lives, even 50+ years ago. What's going on inside her head/mind?

Current Job – Dr Christine Blasey-Ford is a Professor at Stanford University – who mentors a College job title Program named “CIA Undergraduate Internship Program”
    https://haas.stanford.edu/students/c...rnship-program

You read that right! She Seeks/Mentors and Oversee’s a CIA College Training Program – who is looking for Future and Pre-Screens potential young CIA Agents. Dr Blasey-Ford's main College position is a Psychiatric Professor – Yet she needed a “Therapist” to Remember a lost memory for 30 years? “Psychiatry” is one who learns to control one’s Minds, Thoughts and Mental Illnesses! Stanford just removed all photos/job titles since she went public to hide her “Deep State” involvement. A Previous Professor of this Psychiatric position is linked to a MKULTRA mind control assassination in 1985, allegedly ordered by her very own CIA father, using this CIA Internship program.

(Re the following, the article's author claims that the professor Christine Ford mentioned following is the same person in question, whereas other sources claim they are two different people.)
    A few comments from her students – many feel she has a “Dark Personality”, very Unstable, Scare and Instills Fear (in) them. From:http://checkyourfact.com/2018/09/18/...ord-professor/

Dr Blasey-Ford has a Husband, Russell Ford, met at Stanford Univ, and were married in 2002. They have 3 young children. Russell Ford is the “Senior Director” at Zosano Pharma, and Exclusively Specializes in “Mind Altering” Drugs. Russell deleted his Facebook account, and removed his name from his Companies Website. Imagine that, he deals with Mind Altering drugs, and Christine is a CIA Internship recruiter for Stanford for CIA MKULTRA mind readjustments?

Keep in mind her 4 (or 2) boys statement was in 2012 – but in 2018, it changed to 2 guys!? If she remembers Brett, surely she remembers the 2nd boy. What was she and her husband in “Therapy” for and what caused this – as an average 98% of families do not ever need such treatment. So we see their was documented “Mental Stress” upon her. Now – what affects did her Stanford CIA MKULTRA college position have on her Mental Illness? Was she CIA MKULTRA Mind Controlled then or now? But wait, their are still 1 or 2 more “Mind Altering” MKULTRA connections to this specific CIA Stanford position that will be exposed.

She claimed to have passed a FBI Polygraph, but she already WORKS FOR IN A CIA FUNDED PROGRAM, HER FATHER (Ralph G. Blasey Jr) is a Life-Long CIA Operataive since the 1960s, and currently PROVIDES PUBLIC SECURITY TO ALL “DEEP STATE” OFFICIALS under Criminal Investigation today – AND HER BROTHER WORKS FOR A FUSION GPS LINKED FIRM!? How can one trust a FBI Polygraph when their is so much conflict with all these same Organizations under criminal investigation? This was clearly a CIA/FBI “Deep State” setup.

But this is just the start of her CIA and Deep State family connections.

Her Father = Ralph G Blasey Jr.

Her Brother – Ralph Blasey 3rd

Martha G. Kavanaugh, the mother of Brett Kavanaugh was a Maryland district judge in 1996. In an amazing coincidence, Martha Kavanaugh was the judge in a foreclosure case in which Christine Blasey-Ford’s parents were the defendants. Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh, not because of what he did in high school. Instead, Christine Blasey-Ford is going after Brett Kavanaugh out of spite and revenge for a case ruled on by Brett Kavanaugh mother. During the 1996 foreclosure case, Martha Kavanaugh ruled against the parents of Christine Blasey-Ford in the foreclosure case. Brett’s mother was Montgomery County Circuit Court judge from 1993 until she retired in 2001.

FULL STORY: https://archive.fo/69gvf
    Brother – Ralph Blasey 3rd

GPS Connection – Worked for a law firm “Baker Hostetler” for 15 years as a Litigation Partner – that retained Fusion GPS, the primary “fixer” for the Clintons and the DNC.

From: https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/0...to-fusion-gps/
    'RALPH BLASEY III (CHRISTINE’S BROTHER) WORKED FOR BAKER & HOSTETLER LLP (FIRM MADE PAYMENTS TO FUSION GPS) Ralph Blasey III, Christine Ford’s brother was formerly employed at the D.C. offices of Baker & Hostetler LLP. That’s the same firm that made payments over over half a million dollars to Fusion GPS. However, Ralph Blasey III was NOT with Baker & Hostetler LLP at the time of the Trump-Russia dossier formulation. Blasey left Baker & Hostetler LLP in 2004. Still, its’ just another rather odd twist to the case of the accuser of Brett Kavanaugh. First it was revealed Ford is a far left, Northern California professor. Then last night it was revealed that Brett Kavanugh’s mother, a Maryland district judge in the 1990’s foreclosure case against Christine Ford’s parents.

And now this. Christine Ford’s brother once worked for Baker & Hostetler LLP that paid Fusion GPS $523,651 between March 7, 2016 and Oct. 31, 2016. Even though the payments were made after Blasey III left Baker & Hostetler LLP, one has to wonder (and investigate) his connections with the law firm. He may have had no knowledge at all of the payment. Ralph Blasey might have had ZERO influence with the payment.

Ralph Blasey III (Christine’s brother) worked for Baker & Hostetler LLP (firm made payments to Fusion GPS)

But since the Christine Ford and the Democrats are trying to muck up the nomination and confirmation of Brett Kavanaugh, Ralph Blasey’s connections to Baker & Hostetler LLP still need to be investigated.'

In a 11 January 2018, Yahoo Finance explained the role Baker Hostetler played in the Deep State’s attempts to bring down the duly elected President of the United States:

How did Baker Hostetler become a supporting character in the geopolitical drama over Russian meddling in the U.S. election, with possible implications for the fate of the Trump administration? The simple version? It was partly a matter of luck. The firm was tapped beginning in at least 2013 to defend a Cypriot company, Prevezon Holdings Ltd., against U.S. money laundering accusations. Natalia Veselnitskaya, the Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. in June 2016—reportedly with the intent to provide information damaging to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign—was also working for Prevezon.

And Fusion GPS, the company that produced the infamous Steele dossier on President Donald Trump and Russia, was also retained by Baker Hostetler amid the Prevezon litigation.

Read the Entire Yahoo Story Here: https://archive.fo/bGxQf

2nd Story Here: https://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/0...to-fusion-gps/

Father – Ralph G Blasey Jr

Ralph G Blasey Jr has been a life-long CIA Operative and Involved in CIA Black Ops Budgets and “Deep State” Security. His entire CIA & Deep State past spans 40+ years, would fill chapters, but he has been personally involved with the very top DC elites – including John Brennan, Robert Mueller, James Comey, Susan Rice, etc, as he does at this moment.
    PRESENT POSITION – CIA black money operative Ralph G. Blasey Jr. remains secure, too—and who, today, is the VP of Business Development of Red Coats, Inc.—whose Admiral Security Services provides armed security for “Deep State” elites in Washington D.C.—that is overseen by Red Coats, Inc. co-founder and Vice Chairman William F. Peel III—and whose Datawatch Systems (LINK), Peel III also controls, has US government contracts extending till 23 June 2023 under the category of 246.42.1 to provide US defense and intelligence agencies with facility management systems—all of which intelligence analysts believe the American people have the right to know about in their evaluating the claims against Judge Kavanaugh being leveled against him by Dr. Christine Beasley.

No major issue with Mr Ralph Blasey Jr just “HAPPENS” to be VP over all Personal private Security for Comey, Brennan, McCabe, Rice, Lynch, Podesta, etc? Yeap – she just has a normal everyday daddy and family we all have – and the public wasn’t suppose to know about…
    PAST POSITION(s) – Her father Ralph G. Blasey Jr.—a proven CIA operative who, from June-1962 to January-1974, was the Vice President of National Savings and Trust of Washington, D.C.—a CIA black budget bank best known for being 100 paces from the White House, and whom, in 1998, was taken over by SunTrust Bank—whose majority share owner is the CIA-linked investment fund BlackRock. (NOTE – Blackrock Secret contracted worth $100s Billions.)

The importance of noting this CIA banking connections of Ralph G. Blasey Jr., is due to the outbreak of what is now known as the “CIA Bank War”—and whose start of, in 1982, a CIA seized from publication news report (Declassified in Part-Sanitized Copy Approved for Release 2012/09/05: CIA-RDP90-00965R00150010-7) describes as: “This is Wall Street, the center of the international banking system, a system on the edge of a crisis so severe that the CIA is preparing drastic measures. Something must be done to avert the breakdown of the Free World’s monetary system.”

The main CIA operative involved in this war, and whom Ralph G. Blasey Jr. reported to, was Nicholas Deak (LINK)—a longtime OSS and CIA operative, both during and after World War II, who ran the CIA’s main BLACK BUDGET OPERATIONS under the direct command of the feared CIA Counterintelligence Chief James Jesus Angleton.

To how the CIA prevented the total breakdown of the Western banking system in 1982, was by their illegally laundering hundreds-of-millions of dollars of Colombian drug cartel cash into it to keep it afloat in an operation overseen by the CIA’s “James Bond of Money” Nickolas Deak—but when the President Ronald Reagan administration found out what the CIA had done, and started investigating it, saw Deak, on 19 November 1985, being assassinated in his New York City office by a homeless woman named Lois Lang. (It was alleged that one Ralph G Blasey Jr was assigned this Deep State Wetworks, since he knew and worked with Mr Deak, and was his Senior).
    Nicolas Deak assassin Lois Lang had previously been under the direct psychiatric care and medical supervision of the CIA’s own Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges just prior to her traveling from Seattle to New York City to carry out this assassination—and who was the exact type of assassin Dr. Melges had been working to create in his CIA-funded mind control MKULTRA programme—and whose Canadian victims of are still being silenced after Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, this past December, imposed a gag order on them to keep them silent—but that does apply to Judge Kavanaugh accuser Dr. Christine Blasey, who remains able to teach her CIA Undergraduate Internship Program at Stanford University the MKULTRA mind control techniques discovered by Dr. Melges. (Ralph G Basley Jr was believed to have communicated with Dr Melges prior to Mr Deak’s death, and asked to use his MKULTRA program on Ms Lang, to target Mr Deaks.)
    Understand Dr Blasey-Ford suspected CIA operative—and her Specific placement was due to her extensive and advanced educational training at Stanford, in the CIA-funded mind control-brainwashing techniques developed by Stanford University Psychiatric Professor Dr. Frederick T. Melges—whose primary mission for the CIA was to develop new technologies for interrogation and torture, secondary applications going towards studying the possibilities of exploiting highly “suggestible” subjects and getting them to do things — murders, couriers — they wouldn’t otherwise do, and of which they would have no memory in case they were caught.

Interesting “Connection” hey? So Dr Blasey-Ford was placed in Dr Melges position, so she could control and recruit “targets” the CIA/FBI needed – just like what her father, Ralph G Blasey Jr did to assassinate Nick Deak? See how this “Connects the Dots” right back to being a CIA Deep State Treason attempt of our nation?
    As CIA & FBI Directors come and go after 4+ decades, Mr Blasey stayed at the very top of CIA/FBI officials, and was transitioned into each new CIA/FBI Administration. If their is any Unelected, Stable, Reliable “Deep State” criminal agenda going on today, Mr Blasey Jr is a Major link Lifelong connection between each New Administration to carry out and plan any longterm “Criminal Coup” of our nation. Understand how someone 40+ years in the CIA from controlling Black Ops Secret Bank Budgets, to now Providing Personal Public Security to each of the “Deep State” criminals (Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Mueller, Rice, Lynch, etc) who have been fired, removed, and now facing criminal charges. The one link to them all are one Ralph G Blasey Jr – and the REAL TOP TIER DEEP STATE CONTROLLER. If Jeff Sessions or anyone in the White House want to find out any “Criminal Behavior” or want to know where each of his Security Team travels, need to ask him under oath what his involvement is, and who/when they all met with each other, and have a record by his agents."

and so on...
    Each breath a gift...

39. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st October 2018), enigma3 (30th September 2018), Franny (30th September 2018), gaiagirl (2nd October 2018), greybeard (30th September 2018), happyuk (30th September 2018), Helene West (30th September 2018), Ivy23 (1st October 2018), Jayke (1st October 2018), Lettherebelight (1st October 2018), NancyV (5th October 2018), Noelle (1st October 2018), Olam (1st October 2018), PurpleLama (30th September 2018), ramus (1st October 2018), Sadieblue (1st October 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th September 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast