Thread: "Cancer is not a disease, but a meaningful biological process...."

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    the foothills of le Massif Central, France
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,829 times in 1,059 posts

Default "Cancer is not a disease, but a meaningful biological process...."

GERMAN NEW MEDICINE® (GNM) The New Medical Paradigm

"The differentiation between the psyche, the brain, and the body is purely academic. In reality they are one. One without the other is inconceivable."
    Ryke Geerd Hamer

On August 18, 1978, Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, M.D., at the time head internist in the oncology clinic at the University of Munich, Germany, received the shocking news that his son Dirk had been shot. Dirk died in December 1978. A few months later, Dr. Hamer was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Since he had never been seriously ill, he immediately surmised that his cancer development might be directly related to the tragic loss of his son.

Dirk’s death and his own experience with cancer prompted Dr. Hamer to investigate the personal history of his cancer patients. He quickly learned that, like him, they all had gone through some exceptionally stressful episode prior to developing cancer. The observation of a mind-body connection was not really surprising. Numerous studies had already shown that cancer and other diseases are often preceded by a traumatic event. But Dr. Hamer took his research a momentous step further. Pursuing the hypothesis that all bodily events are controlled from the brain, he analyzed his patients’ brain scans and compared them with their medical records. Dr. Hamer discovered that every disease—not only cancer!—is controlled from its own specific area in the brain and linked to a very particular, identifiable, “conflict shock”. The result of his research is a scientific chart that illustrates the biological relationship between the psyche and the brain in correlation with the organs and tissues of the entire human body (the English “Scientific Chart of GNM” is available through the GNM Bookstore).

Dr. Hamer came to call his findings “The Five Biological Laws of the New Medicine”, because these biological laws, which are applicable to any patient’s case, offer an entirely new understanding of the cause, the development, and the natural healing process of diseases. (In response to the growing number of misrepresentations of his discoveries and to preserve the integrity and authenticity of his scientific work, Dr. Hamer has now legally protected his research material under the name German New Medicine® (GNM). The term “New Medicine” could not be copyrighted internationally).

In 1981, Dr. Hamer presented his findings to the Medical Faculty of the University of Tübingen as a post-doctoral thesis. But to this day, the University has refused to test Dr. Hamer’s research in spite of its legal obligation to do so. This is an unprecedented case in the history of universities. Similarly, official medicine refuses to approve his discoveries despite some 30 scientific verifications both by independent physicians and by professional associations.

Shortly after Dr. Hamer submitted his thesis, he was given the ultimatum to renounce his discoveries or have his contract renewal at the University clinic denied. In 1986, even though his scientific work had never been impeached, much less disproved, Dr. Hamer was stripped of his medical license on the grounds that he refused to conform to the principles of standard medicine. Yet he was determined to continue his work. By 1987 he was able to extend his discoveries to practically every disease known to medicine.

Dr. Hamer has been persecuted and harassed for over 25 years, in particular by the German and French authorities. Since 1997, Dr. Hamer has been living in exile in Spain, where he carries on with his research and where he continues to fight for official recognition of his “New Medicine”. But as long as the University of Tübingen’s medical faculty maintains its delay tactics, patients all over the world will be denied the benefit of Dr. Hamer’s revolutionary discoveries.

http://www.germannewmedicine.ca/docu...e_article.html

Caroline Markolin, Ph.D. presents German New Medicine and Dr. Hamer's original scientific discoveries

GNM and the Five Biological Laws - Part 1 of 7
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=3zYWtzq4XBk

Last edited by heyokah; 5th January 2011 at 07:34. Reason: adding video link

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: "Cancer is not a disease, but a meaningful biological process...."

ATTENTION!

Dr. Hamer is deeply concerned about the ongoing plagiarism and corruption of his discoveries.
    He therefore wants to inform the public, and particularly those seeking medical support based on GNM, that there is no association of any kind between German New Medicine® and those groups and individuals listed below. **

Dr. Hamer alerts the public to be on guard
    concerning the irresponsible misuse of his work, especially with regards to the unqualified analysis of brain scans.

** Biologie Totale / Total Biology

** Biogenealogy, Biodeprogramming, Biodecoding®, Quantum University

** Meta-Medicine®

** EPFX/SCIO (Biofeedback)

** NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)

** NES (Nutri-Energetics System®)

** "Quantum Neurological Reset Therapy (QNRT) -
    Dr. John Turner, D.C. (Atlanta, GA)

** Dr. David Holt D.O. (Nevada)

http://www.germannewmedicine.ca/documents/whygnm.html

3. Link to Post #3
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Thanks Heyokah, do you know if he went on to discover how to "undo" the trauma, or did he feel it was too late once Ca is insitu????

4. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Typical signs of conflict-activity are constant dwelling on the conflict, sleeplessness, a lack of appetite, and cold extremities. From a biological point of view, the state of stress, particularly the extra waking hours and the total preoccupation with the conflict, are intended to put the individual into a state that facilitates a conflict resolution. To put it a different way: the moment we experience a conflict shock, the autonomous nervous system switches instantly into sympathicotonia (an enhanced state of stress), in order to provide our organism with more energy, so that we are able to resolve the conflict as quickly as possible.

Controlled from the conflict related brain-relay, a biologically meaningful change also takes place on the corresponding organ. If more tissue is required to facilitate the resolution of the conflict, the conflict-related organ or tissue responds with cell proliferation, like with a tumor growth; if less tissue is required to assist the conflict resolution, the organ or tissue responds to the related conflict with cell-meltdown, causing, for example, angina pectoris (involving the coronary arteries).

Thus, the basis of GNM therapy is to understand the biological significance of the symptoms, and to support their process rather than fighting it or interfering with it. When we are aware that very specific symptoms, including some cancers, are typical for the conflict-active phase, then we are in absolute control of the situation. We are able to quickly overcome any panic or fear and thus prevent new conflict shocks AND new symptoms, including new cancers. Free from fear, we can fully concentrate on the conflict resolution.

There is, of course, no general answer as to how to resolve a conflict. The resolution of each conflict always depends on the individual circumstances. However, a practical solution is usually the best and most lasting.

Since the healing symptoms are always proportional to the intensity and the duration of the conflict-active phase, we should always try to resolve a conflict as soon as possible.

If a conflict cannot be resolved at the time due to constraints or because of its emotional intensity, downgrading the conflict is a most important step. Extreme conflict-activity that lasts over a long period of time depletes the body of energy to an extent that the organism wastes away and the individual dies of what is called cachexia.

Reducing an intense conflict, for example, through finding partial resolutions, a change of attitude, or distraction, also decreases the symptoms on the organ level, for instance, the size of a tumor. Thus, a downgraded "conflict mass" also provides better conditions for going into the healing phase. This is preventive medicine at its best!

During the conflict-active phase there are rarely noticeable physical "disease" symptoms. Cancers that develop during the first phase, such as lung cancer, glandular breast cancer, prostate cancer, uterus cancer, colon cancer, liver cancer, or pancreas cancer are usually only detected during routine check-ups (PSA-tests, mammograms, Pap-tests), through "early screening" strategies, or medical exams targeted to find out whether a cancer has "spread" (lung X-rays, bone-density tests, organ scans, and all kinds of "-oscopies"). Needless to say that these procedures can trigger new conflicts, such as "worry conflicts", "death-fright conflicts", "self-devaluation conflicts", "resistance conflicts", and the like, causing additional symptoms, including more cancers.

http://www.germannewmedicine.ca/docu...T-ACTIVE_PHASE

5. Link to Post #5
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

The big C is only a small c.

Really.

I agree with what this thread is saying. I went to Mexico twice, with my mom and then my mom-in-law. Sat in on all the lectures I could, wanting to know why they've got such a high rate of cancer cures.

It's because they understand it's a natural process that happens to every person, hundreds of times in their lives.

For some reason the body starts producing out-of-sync cells, and immediately the body forms a casing around these errant rebels. A HARD shell also referred to as a 'tumor'.

The WORST thing a person can do, is to have that protective casing 'violated', by either a needle or surgically removing a part (for biopsies), or removing all. This releases the mis-guided cells into the blood stream.

There are many ways of manging this issue. Here are just two I know work-

A blend of four herbs found in a lot of places, in the wild. A Canadian nurse, whose name was Cassie, was given the recipe by the Ojibwas. She used this mixture, with only these four herbs, (though you'll see imitations that throw in extra herbs which render it impotent), for 60 years with the permission of the Canadian government. She was only allowed to work with the terminally ill, and in all those years, she only failed with less then a handful of patients.

The herbal mixture is called Essiac.

Read more about it online, where you can find the original ingredients and the recipe. Hopefully you can find her personal journals and notes online too. It's been awhile since I did.

Maybe you can access a book by a Dr. Gary Glum, "Calling of An Angel", which is Nurse Cassie's story.

Dr. Gary Glum participated in an experimental treatment of AIDS program in California, about 5 yrs. ago, in which he was given 10 patients...he cured them with this tea.

Another excellent herb which dissolves tumors is Pau de Arco, which is the inner bark of a tree in S. America.
    Last edited by slvrfx; 29th January 2011 at 19:35.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

Swanette (11th April 2011)

7. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

just cam across this thread. i've been trying to get these video's out so people can learn. thanks for posting this.

here are the vid's.

http://www.screencast.com/users/GNM/folders/GNM+Videos

8. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for sharing this Heyokah. From my experience and intuition....I think it is right on!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Marie For This Post:

youenjoymself (29th January 2011)

10. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

11. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

cancer is a curse if a loved one has died from it you would know that it's a terrible terrible illness from hell in my book and why does it run in family's there is nothing meaningful about !
    Last edited by slipknotted; 30th January 2011 at 00:13.
    Chris....... Free your mind

12. The Following User Says Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

witchy1 (30th January 2011)

13. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by slipknoted (here)
    cancer is a curse if a loved one has died from it you would know that it's a terrible terrible illness from hell in my book and why does it run in family's there is nothing meaningful about !
    i feel for YOUR pain. healing, recovery and understanding can be painful for many.

love heals. love recovers. love understands.

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi slipknoted, I dont know that its a curse, but it is an insidious disease that creates havoc in the body. I lost my Mum to pancreatic cancer 18 years ago (and miss her just as much now as then and think about her every day)

Quote Numerous studies had already shown that cancer and other diseases are often preceded by a traumatic event. But Dr. Hamer took his research a momentous step further. Pursuing the hypothesis that all bodily events are controlled from the brain, he analyzed his patients’ brain scans and compared them with their medical records. Dr. Hamer discovered that every disease—not only cancer!—is controlled from its own specific area in the brain and linked to a very particular, identifiable, “conflict shock”.
    I am stuggling with this I must say. My question is, if this is in fact true - please explain how our babies and children get it? This is not a disease of adults alone! How much stress can a new born or 6 month old baby have. There is NOTHING meaningful about it in my experience! There is little more soul destroying on this planet than having to watch your child die from cancer

Quote why does it run in family's
    The family thing is bizarre if one subscribes to the theory of stress as the cause. I am sure it doesnt help (stress turns the body acid)

I suspect is is DNA / RNA driven and this gene is turned or triggerd at certain times (e.g.thru the cellular environment) or perhaps we are born with it - much like having bacteria / virus in the body that for some reason is not recognised and controlled by the immune system. In times to come I beleive that it will be as easy to treat as bacterial infections are now - just take some medicine.
    W

15. Link to Post #12
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,136 times in 419 posts

One MAJOR point I failed in my earlier post is that ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING.

In Mexico they stressed over and over that 75% of the cure was positive attitude.

Listening to the music you love, reading books that inspire and uplift, watching humorous movies, hobbies, spending lots of time with loved ones, laughter...

...and BELIEVING.

Unlike here in our mis-informed country where we have been led to believe chemicals are the answer, they are using treatments from all around the world (but illegal here in the US...humorous if not so SICK), and the patients are not vomiting, losing their hair, nor are they getting sick with all types of other diseases because their immune systems have not been destroyed by radiation or chemotherapy.

I was there for a total of 6 weeks, and I saw miracles. I met people who'd been diagnosed with cancer even 30 years earlier, and were coming back for their yearly exams.

(Sadly, a lot of people have to hold on to their victimization. I can't do anything about that, but sure wish I could.)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to slvrfx For This Post:

youenjoymself (30th January 2011)

17. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote I went to Mexico twice, with my mom and then my mom-in-law. Sat in on all the lectures I could, wanting to know why they've got such a high rate of cancer cures.
    Hi Slvrfx, which clinic did you go to????

18. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Please be aware that this thread was started by a Heyokah. Look it up.

Keeping the immune system boosted with a good attitude is a good thing but not the only thing.

Homeopathy proves out that a true cure is not based on belief, that is why it works with animals
    and it patients who did not know they received the remedy.

A true cure makes a true change in the system that brings about healing. Many things can cure cancer but unfortuantely effective research is blocked from all directions.

This belief system promoted on this thread castrates everyone who has failed to find the way to reorganize their minds, their belief systems into that which creates a cure. I don't buy if for one second... and it puts an incredible burden on the patient and the family.

MMS can cure cancer.
    Bindweed can cure cancer
    Budwig protocol can cure cancer
    surgery can cure cancer
    Hoxey can cure cancer
    Lugols iodine can cure cancer
    Blood root can cure cancer
    Anti fungal treatments can cure cancer
    sodium bicarbonate can cure cancer
    Pau de Arco can cure cancer
    and so many other things
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 30th January 2011 at 21:36.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (31st January 2011)

20. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Please be aware that this thread was started by a Heyokah. Look it up.
    Yes fooks, beware of the Heyokah !!!! A 'meaningful biological process'

http://www.planetdeb.net/spirit/heyokah.htm
    Last edited by heyokah; 30th January 2011 at 22:16. Reason: adding link

21. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Trauma can be caused by chemical exposure.. and I think one of the leading causes of caner these days..

you have vaccinations
    mercury
    lead,
    pcbs
    other heavy metals.
    pathogens
    poor drainage
    for **** diets
    that are mineral defiicient
    use of antibiotics
    use of steroids
    and just about any other chemical you can think of

all these damage the terrain body and create the predispositon
    for an invasion of cancer.

By no means is it all in your head.. but certainly the changes are registered somewhere in the brain
    just as they are registered in the iris and a good iridologist can often predict the onset of cancer
    are a case already underway.

The leading underlaying cause of cancer is the use of antibiotics
    because antibiotics cause fungus and other pathogen mutations and overloads

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (31st January 2011)

23. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Cancer has feelings too

24. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

A shock or elevated stress can precede any disease including a common cold.. People may process the shock and still be left with cancer as it is then too late as something has developed that the immune system does not know how to cope with.

the most prevailing culprits in the cause of cancer are microbes such as fungi. Many things can cause their proliferation aside from shock... like the over use of antibiotics. Also the lack of minerals in the body will create a state where the immune system does not have the correct materials to prevent the development of cancer. This is clearly seen with iodine and its realtionship to the development of breast cancer.

Of course a shock can not be properly mediated without the natural resouces that need to be in the body. For instance a lack of iodine in the brain stifles the function of the pineal gland and hence many of the hormonal pathways could be functioning at a lower level. Disease can develop without an intial emotional shock also due to deficiency that keeps the body from contending with some of the toxins that we have to endure in our current culture.

25. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

It is important to note: while considering the concepts being introduced here in this thread by heyokah, be ever mindful, the American Medical Association was created by a banker.

John D. Rockefeller, Sr. back at the turn of the last century poured millions of dollars into the fledgelings AMA to promote the pharmaceutical industry. Within a few short years, the majority of all the medical colleges in the U.S. dropped there homeopathic curriculum in favor of the pharmaceutical agenda.

There is absolutely NOTHING within the modern medical industry that favors a 'cure' for cancer. The entire industry is profit based. Don't delude yourself into thinking the AMA 'cure' is in any way an actual cure....

http://www.whale.to/b/ruesch.html
    Last edited by observer; 3rd February 2011 at 01:33.

26. Link to Post #20
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here's some scientific background on energy healing by Bruce Lipton
    It's actually a video about science and theory behind the tapping therapy, EFT, which will probably be good for another thread. Anybody????

It gives you another view on genes.

+ Reply to Thread