+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trump's trade war torpedoed a $44 billion deal — and bankers say there's more to come

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Trump's trade war torpedoed a $44 billion deal — and bankers say there's more to come

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

How do you feel about 9/11 and the people who brought that to you?

How do you feel about the destablization and regime changes that have gone on in the middle east for the past 20 years?

How do you feel about human trafficking? Women and children for sex/pedophile purposes and the harvesting of human organs? It is documented proof that the deep state in cooperation with certain defense contractors have been caught human trafficking in massive amounts from war torn Serbia/Yogoslavia under Bill Clinton, and this has only gotten worse as time has gone on.

How do you feel about the refugee situation in the Middle East that was created and brought to you by the past two administrations in the USA?
    How do you feel about the present opiate epidemic in North America right now? This was brought to you by the same people who invaded Afghanistan.

How do you feel about World War III? Because the deep state who controlled the past two administrations in the USA had WWIII planned to take off soon after Hillary was elected.

How do you feel about a Western political and social destablization caused by an influx of Muslim refugees who would later take up the ISIS flag and begin over throwing Western countries from within as they aquire arms through programs like Obama's "fast and furious" program.

How do you feel about a depopulation agenda started with immunizations against the very diseases we are told they will prevent?

All of this and more was in store had Hillary been elected.
    I for one am so happy Trump has brought the government clean on 9/11.
    I am so happy that Israel and Palestine are finally getting along and sharing the land properly.
    I feel great now that Trump has stopped all human trafficking, wonderful.
    If Trump hadn't brought peace to Syria, things would sure be a lot worse. Glad that there's finally peace.
    US has an opiate addiction problem too eh? Lats I heard trump was on the streets solving this crisis himself. Just amazing.
    Now that Trump is in power, no risk of war - we have the global supreme leader named Trump and everyone just wants peace with him. Superb.
    America's political wings have never been so aligned. It seems trump has eliminated all polarization in America... simply an amazing man.

Now if Trump could actually do ANY of those things, even in part, I would learn to not laugh so hard at what a buffoon he is. Seriously, it's like he's trying to beat George Bush Jr at a buffoon competition ...

I wouldn't be so proud of being able to choose the lesser of complete train wreck ... I am sure America can do better.

Don't get me wrong, I do see Trump as potentially a useful buffooning disruptive element, and I for one continue to put at least some faith in some serious disruptions to the invisible tentacles, but there's not much more to cheer for than that.

Trumps treatment of everyone internationally is having specific results. Not all these results are good ... members are allowed and ecouraged to post it, no matter how much you think their butt hurts. In fact that comment of yours is just showing your hurting butt. (tongue in cheek -- at least I added the tongue emoji - they actually come in handy )

"The people actually capable of running a country are too smart to get into politics" -someone accurate
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd October 2018 at 01:14.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2018), chancy (2nd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (1st October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Trump's trade war torpedoed a $44 billion deal — and bankers say there's more to come

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    No we do not. Do not let DNA make you believe that all people in USA love Trump.

No one said all. Only the sexy people love Trump.
    I kid I kid, probably closer to the opposite is true.

Some of us see him for exactly what he is.
    You will only see what you have decided to see, as your mind is already made up.

What DNA means is that since Trump is pushing an agenda that he agrees with DNA supports him. THis means that DNA supports: Continuing the use of Guantanamo Bay for illegal detention of human beings, Allowing the Saudi/Israeli Agenda of Crushing Syria, Yemen, and Iran(it is only matter of time now before someone attack Iran), Allowing the CIA to continue to hide JFK files from the public which should have been released by law unredacted, by created a Space force to "DOMINATE" space.
    Trump has only had two years in office and he has been warring with the deep state and the deep state's controlled media the entire two years. But, in spite of this Trump has the American economy rolling and the stock market breaking records.
    America needs a middle class if it is to withstand the onslaught of the Elite. Trump has also slowed the American war machine to a halt and stopped further invasions.
    You seem to be of the opinion that President Trump has far more power and allies in Congress than he does.

He could just give up and let America collapse for all the hatred and vitriol that is being flung at him on a daily basis, but no, he stays the course and keeps the fight going.
    You seem to have a clue Praxis, but you are unrealistic in your expectations. Why not acknowledge what Trump has done and dare to hope he can accomplish more rather than despair so?

The Trump club contains your people Praxis, folks who speak your language and know what you are talking about.

Join us Praxis, join in daring to hope.

Since the president actually does have limited power, even though it wouldnt not appear that way to some, the things that the president does directly control(the things I mentioned above) are things that you support by supporting trump. Im am sure that DNA is gonna go ahead and disagree with my post, but if you support the president you support the policies. I just listed known and official policies. But the long and short of it is, yeah of course people in Arizona love trump but dont let that fool, everyone here does not love trump.
    I'm going to borrow my answer to this statement from Paul who fielded a similar question earlier.

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I don't condemn everything a person or group does because some of what they do or do not do is (or appears to be) antithetical to my principles. Few if any would pass that test.

In other words:
    1. Just because I support an action A of some person or group does not mean that I consider myself to be a hypocrite because that person has done some other action B that I don't support or would not support if I thought about it.
    2. Figuring out what a major public figure or group is actually doing or not doing, as opposed to how it is presented, is a most difficult and error prone endeavor.
    Last edited by DNA; 2nd October 2018 at 04:18.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

TargeT (2nd October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    I am so happy that Israel and Palestine are finally getting along and sharing the land properly.
    If Trump hadn't brought peace to Syria, things would sure be a lot worse. Glad that there's finally peace.
    US has an opiate addiction problem too eh? Lats I heard trump was on the streets solving this crisis himself. Just amazing.
    Now that Trump is in power, no risk of war - we have the global supreme leader named Trump and everyone just wants peace with him. Superb.
    America's political wings have never been so aligned. It seems trump has eliminated all polarization in America... simply an amazing man.
    Now if Trump could actually do ANY of those things, even in part, I would learn to not laugh so hard at what a buffoon he is. Seriously, it's like he's trying to beat George Bush Jr at a buffoon competition ...
    I wouldn't be so proud of being able to choose the lesser of complete train wreck ... I am sure America can do better.
    Don't get me wrong, I do see Trump as potentially a useful buffooning disruptive element, and I for one continue to put at least some faith in some serious disruptions to the invisible tentacles, but there's not much more to cheer for than that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2018), TargeT (2nd October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Hello Everyone:

It seems like you either want a good life or you don't.....Remember the survey I put up yesterday? Bad government always gives out more cash. Good governments always get thrown out sooner or later.

The war machine is just on pause or is it? What about yemen? What about syria? What about Afganistan? What about Iraq? What about........
    The trillion dollars put into the military by your president this year? I would say there is just a pause!

What about the economy rolling forth. The tariffs haven't completely kicked in yet BUT when they do there will be extreme pain for the consumers and businesses that will make a true division in the sand. Just hope you are on the right side of the division because it's going to hurt.

It appears in this discussion we are talking about truth or hope!
    I am only talking about truth and truth does hurt!
    chancy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chancy For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (2nd October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,462 times in 950 posts

Developments from the event, "clearly indicated that the Chinese government will continue to encourage overseas expansion," Harsha Basnayake, Asia Pacific managing partner for transaction advisory services at EY, told CNBC. He added that Chinese outbound deals will "be a significant play" in global mergers and acquisitions trends.

Others agreed: "We expect 2018 to be a strong year for China outbound M&A [mergers and acquisitions] as all of the ingredients appear to be in place," Colin Banfield, Citi's Asia Pacific mergers and acquisitions head, told CNBC in late October.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/12/chin...e-in-2018.html

how tariff stop these mergers or acquisitions? economic is my weakness and want to search for truth regarding trump tariffs.

what about war? heard that previous war was from trade wars or related to trade wars....how it happen?

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    The war machine is just on pause or is it? What about yemen? What about syria? What about Afganistan? What about Iraq? What about........
    The trillion dollars put into the military by your president this year? I would say there is just a pause!
    There has been no pause, Presidents have little power over "the war machine" - even if they wanted the wars to end, they can't make it happen. I think we are all still a bit disillusioned about how much power our leaders actually have. Whenever we have a federal election here in Canada, "the economy" becomes a big point the new potential leader has to sell, but in reality politicians hands are mostly tied when it comes to directing and improving the economy .. .why? Because the Bank of Canada guides the economy, not the government - two separate entities.

Quote Posted by chancy (here)
    What about the economy rolling forth. The tariffs haven't completely kicked in yet BUT when they do there will be extreme pain for the consumers and businesses ...
    Well whether there is a direct link to the new tariffs or not, some prices are going up already in both US and Canada and sellers are blaming tariffs. ...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/17/used...-to-blame.html

https://www.ctvnews.ca/business/from...ases-1.4043031

https://globalnews.ca/news/4354302/c...-rise-tariffs/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...l-prices-surge

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...es-in-colorado

Whether there is a direct line or not, tariffs came in, and prices went up ... even though opponents are saying we shouldn't blame tariffs and that the rising prices "just happened" to coincide ...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2018), TargeT (2nd October 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Yeah, except that is a bit of fanciful thinking ... all he did was agree with the half the nation who already knew the government and media were corrupted. The other half still don't and see him as the corrupted element.

Again don't get me wrong, I wish he actually did / could do that. But the truth is your nation is divided more now than it has been in a very long time. If trump wants to actually succeed in that area he is going to have to stop contributing to that division.

There are powers that want a civil war in America ... let's hope that Trump isn't merely a puppet catalyst (by his intention or not) to this end. More and more I am having a hard time believing there isn't a bit of truth to the idea.

I had a bit higher hopes ...

EDIT: I do appreciate your optimism though DNA.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd October 2018 at 00:03.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bruno (2nd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2