+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey Google, Who is Jesus Christ?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,000 times in 2,828 posts

Default Hey Google, Who is Jesus Christ?

The answer will surprise you. Then again, maybe not.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Aditya21052000 (4th October 2018), Art (3rd October 2018), BMJ (2nd October 2018), Did You See Them (1st October 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Happyjak (2nd October 2018), Ioneo (2nd October 2018), Jayke (1st October 2018), jsb_swampfox (4th October 2018), Kryztian (1st October 2018), Magnus (2nd October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), Noelle (1st October 2018), Richard S. (2nd October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), scotslad (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), spade (2nd October 2018), Tintin (1st October 2018), Trisher (2nd October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (4th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,018 times in 797 posts

Default Re: Hey Google, Who is Jesus Christ?

Will try this out tonight !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Albanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 times in 210 posts

It was done before by many kings but they had a miserable fail. When the power reach to the top, the only thing that matters is to be worshipped as a god. Thats what controlers of technology or AI is aiming.

I cannot stay quiet without saying my opinion because I know that this is very important.
    If I have to give a simple big picture not by my wish but by ancient guidance is that there is only one God, that remain unseen until an appropriate time, testing us to let us be aware of His signs and to be worshipped (Him alone) unseen. Those human being "the choosen ones" included Jesus (that is NOT son of God) are only messenger of a divine knowledge, that has brought warning to people in different times and has told us story about failure of kings for the same thing that is happening today.
    Science is slowly meeting ancient scriptures and its not going mainstream about this because they don't want people to be aware.

I like how this forum speak about science and evidence in general disscussion or in spiritual level because it is very important to make small secure steps in truth than to be lost in big picture but just is important to stay aware of ancient scriptures ( not deformed religion) to get to the desired path.

Last time to speak this kind of message, because the way of this forum is to seek the truth in a sceptic way, so lets go
    Last edited by Iceberg; 1st October 2018 at 12:37.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Iceberg For This Post:

Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), Happyjak (2nd October 2018), Justplain (5th October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,424 times in 2,954 posts

Val, I've already been down the "Jesus Road" & was thankful to find, here on Avalon, the historical facts about why this Christianity System does not "work".

I was pleased to find a more factual picture of the "system" & where it came from...especially since it had ruined my entire life!! Here on Avalon I learned that I am an Eternal, Sovereign Being!!

Who knew?!!

8. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Antagenet (1st October 2018), avid (1st October 2018), Charles Harris (4th October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), ghostrider (1st October 2018), Happyjak (2nd October 2018), Justplain (5th October 2018), Mari (1st October 2018), naochan (1st October 2018), Satori (1st October 2018), selinam (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), sherron44 (2nd October 2018), TargeT (1st October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The eye opener for me on the above video is that AI is de-platforming Jesus, whereas Buddha, Mohammed and Allah all have a platform. That is censorship.

I wonder what the answer would be to "Hey Google, who is Alex Jones?" He probably doesn't exist either.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), gaiagirl (1st October 2018), Happyjak (2nd October 2018), Mari (1st October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), Sadieblue (2nd October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,165 times in 10,224 posts

It does not surprise me at all. Might get a different answer if the language, demographic, and location is changed? (according to the IP of the person asking).

This goes back to control structures and the councils of Nicaea.

Seriously. Rome, the emperors, early Christianity, and how the power structure of Rome took control of Early Christianity and inserted their own interpretations into the 'religion'.

Where paganism was overlaid into a purposely editorialized early Christianity.

Early Christianity had Christ as a man, likened to Buddha, Mohamed and so on. Just a man in a better mental and psychological space. The end.

the Romans deified him and used that weaponization tactic as a trojan vehicle to undercut and control the emergent religion of Christianity..and then in combination with the Paganism they already had, the whole thing became the Christianity thing it is today.. But he was a man with a stance and a bit of teachings. the end.

People forget, and they adopt and dance to the new tune as this is part of the package of how people learn. To avoid the problem of not enough intellect --as..the body uses intellect as a temporary energy consuming peak moment of avatar skill sets - -and instead....instinctualizes and takes on most data as a reality and act of mimicking. Seriously. We witness children doing this all the time, they adopt, they don't think it out. Otherwise we as complex physical and mental structures, would not be able to operate in culture and society. We mimic, adopt, copy, repeat and instinctualize... as a fundamental part of how the avatar body/mind functions.

We are literally wired so that intellectual musing is the smallest part of the existence of humans... as it is a energy consuming peak exercise designed for peak moments of danger to the body. It rises up, thinks furiously, finds an answer, generally the first answer....and then it shuts down. If you pay attention, you can feel and witness it happening inside yourself.

The majority is always wrong

Then the Talmud of Judaism. Looks like the power structure of the times for Judaism learned the trick all too well, and in around 900 ad, about a solid 600+ years after the paganism and Christianity blending, the Talmud emerged and displaced the Torah. (IIRC, my history on this one is a bit weak, here, but the creation of the Talmud and the displacement of the torah did indeed occur)

Throughout time, these aspects of how the human body works, have been used to establish a behavioral, observational, and societal and culture based 'shift' in the given group. The mechanism of intellect, learning and normalization and how the human body operates in these areas, has been purposely integrated into system of culture and societal programming.

Goebbels learned the trick quite well and in another 50 years, if they had managed it... no one in Europe would know or even understand how to act any differently, by now. Nazism would be fully established and normalized as a form of instinctual behavior, by now.

Basically, if they can hold a forced pattern long enough, the way the human body works, causes the given desired scenario to be taken on as the given system of existence in the given locale. the desired state or condition becomes normalized and the reasons for the objections literally get lost from the record and the minds and bodies involved.

We see it every day.

Back in the very early 00's of the world (o to 100 ad), and in the area of Rome and the empire, this forced condition managed to hang on long enough, that the history of the blending of the paganism with 'Christ as a man' were all lost to the common memory of humanity and this pagan deity thing was taken on wholesale as a instinctual societal and cultural programming system.

The power structure of china is working on a mammoth one right now.

The people who control the locale of Palestine, and call it Israel, have been working tirelessly for the past 70+ years to create or force the concept of Israel into the common record of instinctual behaviors, in that area, and for the world's record.

Coca-cola and the corporations involved, created Santa Claus and Christmas in the continental USA, Canada and so on, in this exact same way. Constant repetition and it becomes established and factualized, via the mechanism of ego, body, mental wiring design, and so on. (over time via this body programming thing we all do in order to create cohesive functional cultures and societies)

(your next questions should be: are we an artificially created avatar, a modified one, or is this a natural condition of how humans emerged? Is emergence as humans a natural, or manipulated thing? An important question, as in our peak technology that exists today in the area of genetics and knowledge of the avatar...WE CAN DO THIS EXACT THING TODAY. This is why the idea of us being someone else's creation can now openly take place as the technology behind such a thing is now, openly, on display..as being very very real.)

If you ask Google or Sir these questions about Christ, you hit the nail of the dilemma squarely on the head and you get this confusion, and it has this huge, impossibly difficult history behind it.

That's why neither Siri nor Google Assistant can give you an answer, as it comes down to what I've just said. The record and how it is served up to you, get all messed up and exposed.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st October 2018 at 13:29.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

cursichella1 (4th October 2018), drneglector (1st October 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), frodo13 (3rd October 2018), Hervé (1st October 2018), janus (1st July 2019), Jayke (1st October 2018), meeradas (1st October 2018), Orph (1st October 2018), Patient (1st October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), Satori (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), sherron44 (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,424 times in 2,954 posts

Right on, Carmody!!! Thanks!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,184 times in 1,388 posts

I asked Google to define Jesus and here is what I got.
    Definition #2 is particularly amusing
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	definejesus.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	39225  

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), Hervé (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

That is funny, Petra. Poor Jesus. Now he's just an exclamation.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

This question is also at the heart and is one of the fundamental reasons behind the attempt to normalize and stabilize Russophobia. repeat, repeat, repeat, etc. For as long as it takes for the kids to grow up and learn it as a real thing,and for the adults to forget and instinctualize into themselves. Time and repetition. It's how you brainwash and break people.

Putin has re-established Russian orthodox Christianity in Russia, and the surrounding locales he can reach. It has Christ as a man, with a wife, and so on. Like the original works that the people or whatever was running Rome at the time, had demolished in the early AD years.

IIRC, Putin has rebuilt some 7000 Russian orthodox churches. He's trying to make it bomb proof and ubiquitous throughout the locale.

He's a incredibly serious threat to a 2000+ year old power, manipulation and control structure.

The longer Russia and those churches exist, the greater the buildup and intensity and normalized threat ---to the hidden Western power elite system.

The problem with orthodoxy....is that Christ as a man, eventually turns the power back into human individualism and away from centralized power structures. It de-commoditizes the given people and society over time... it makes them independent thinkers, again.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st October 2018 at 14:00.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

drneglector (1st October 2018), Flash (1st October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), Franny (2nd October 2018), Hervé (1st October 2018), janus (1st July 2019), Jayke (1st October 2018), Mari (1st October 2018), Orph (1st October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), Satori (1st October 2018), Swan (16th December 2018), thunder24 (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)

Jebus! (the Simpsons... and... an ancient word involving Jerusalem)

You are in Canada, and Collins dictionary is from the UK, based in Glasgow.

The answer in the USA, might be quite different, depending on who is searching and how google has wired itself for that locale and the given person involved.
    Last edited by Carmody; 1st October 2018 at 13:57.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), Hervé (1st October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 times in 273 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    The eye opener for me on the above video is that AI is de-platforming Jesus, whereas Buddha, Mohammed and Allah all have a platform. That is censorship.

I wonder what the answer would be to "Hey Google, who is Alex Jones?" He probably doesn't exist either.
    So in essence, are they censoring the truth? That would mean that Buddha, Mohammed and Allah are all lies?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), Mari (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by petra (here)

Jebus! (the Simpsons... and... an ancient word involving Jerusalem)

You are in Canada, and Collins dictionary is from the UK, based in Glasgow.

The answer in the USA, might be quite different, depending on who is searching and how google has wired itself for that locale and the given person involved.
    I prefer Merriam Webster personally They left out the exclamation, lol

I might as well say, I'm guilty of using Jesus name as an exclamation. That exclamation has worked itself into every day language so much I just can't stop saying it. Same thing with the F word.
    My solution is to excuse myself afterward, so we have a new word: "Jesuscuseme"

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,861 times in 345 posts

Just tried that...

The google spoken result here in Scotland via Google voice -

"According to Wikipedia, AD 30 / 33), also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ, was a first-century Jewish preacher and religious leader. He is the central figure of Christianity. "

Have you tried ASKING google....

"Who is Emery Smith?"

"Who is David Wilcock?"

"what was Emily Smiths response to David Wilcox resignation from gaia?"

"What was the equation given to George Van Tassel?"

"What was the highbridge incident?"

Interestingly.....

"What was the Robert Taylor Incident?"

OK, Coffee break over. Back to work...

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Mari (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,320 times in 1,801 posts

This is what I get from Taiwan... Carmody is right, different answers from different coutries:

I typed: who is jesus christ

AD 30 / 33), also referred to as Jesus of Nazareth and Jesus Christ, was a first-century Jewish preacher and religious leader. He is the central figure of Christianity. Most Christians believe he is the incarnation of God the Son and the awaited Messiah (Christ) prophesied in the Old Testament.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Well, this post has turned out to be way more interesting than I originally thought it would be.

A special thanks to Carmody for helping me to understand the nuts and bolts of them changing history, myths, thinking and meaning.

I love Jesus. And yes, I think he was just an extraordinary man, much like the rest of us, only better. Oh yeah, and magic is real.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Charles Harris (4th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), scotslad (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,841 times in 1,387 posts

Hmm...from Hawaii I get this from Siri referencing Wikipedia:

Jesus Christ, Jewish preacher and religious leader, central figure of Christianity.

Father is Joseph and 'field of work' is carpentry.

Nothing about son of God or crucifixion 'tho it gives place of death as Calvary.

It gives considerably more info' about Mohammed and Krishna, saying about Krishna that he is an incarnation of Vishnu and a major deity in Hinduism as well as the supreme God in his own right.

There are a lot of Buddhists and temples in Hawaii but upon asking who is Buddha and 'The Buddha' I get, 'Buda', a western part of Budapest with some history. Gautama Buddha is answered with a typical, bland wikipedia bio.

Very interesting that the difference in local can change the information that is delivered on such a universal subject.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Hervé (1st October 2018), petra (1st October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Very curious indeed. This variance might not entirely be related to locality though, and we probably shouldn't assume. My Google Search results sometimes vary from those in the same office as me (I've only noticed this a few times, by accident), and so I think it's possible for 2 people in the same building to get an entirely different answer when asking Google (or Siri) to define something - although I can't prove it
    Last edited by petra; 1st October 2018 at 18:20.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Franny (2nd October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Romanian
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,855 times in 1,556 posts

"Your planet is forbidden for an open visit - extremely aggressive social environment,despite almost perfect climatic conditions.Almost 4 billion violent deaths for the last 5000 years and about 15000 major military conflicts in the same period."

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EFO For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), Franny (3rd October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EFO (here)
    He didn't reply...
    Probably because he's rolling his eyes
    Oh wait... lol

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

EFO (2nd October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd October 2018), shaberon (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (1st October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast