+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Autobiography of Phillip Walker

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Autobiography of Phillip Walker

This thread is intended at a form of autobiographical documenting of my life. If you have questions about my targeting or my life I am open to answering.

I will probably be updating this post in the future.

Reader discretion: my life has been hell. So this will not be a family friendly thread in some ways.
    an attempt at summing up what i have observed from myself:
    • as my integrated self i am partner centric - work dedicated - collective oriented

• currently i am primarily motivated by truth - progress - preservation - protection - justice

• my favorite aspect of the universe is love - my favorite music genre is either dark synth or light synth with dark synth elements

• i have ideological taste for duality and the construct of the universe

• right now my soul desires: positivity, love, and purity - vindication, truth, and progress

• in my adult life i have always been against projecting a fake image of one's self, and see it as abominable when others do it

• i have firm and genuine ethos for honesty

• thus far i have unbreakable dedication and altruism for the collective of the world

• i have sacrificed immeasurably for others

• i have stayed original, true to myself - i am individuality centric and have a pattern of non-conformism

• i have not compromised my values with my music to make it in the music industry - i have stayed true to my own music values (dark synth & light synth are my genres)

• i am a fan of vegetarianism - veganism - fruit smoothies - venti iced chai with light ice from Starbucks - cannabis - CBD - hemp - pasta - pizza - bread - rice - healthy eating - discernment - purity - celibacy - altruism - dedication - faithfulness - honesty - love - nature - pure intent - moral and right decisions - defending others - being saved - intellect - detoxing of impurity - nationalism - collectivism - protection - preservation - justice - peace - sovereignty - individualism - self development - self improvement

• i am a proponent of vindication for the innocent, dedication - faithfulness - honesty with a partner, balancing open mindedness with skepticism, the open movement, universal basic income, the progression of science and technology, deoccultism and deconstructing psyop for the public,

• i am eclectic in beliefs - i am a heretic of all religion while also finding truth in religion - my perspective is that religions are control based belief systems - my ideology on god is that all gods are false gods and the universe has no origin and is a perpetual construct based on natural laws - i believe in allegorical truth to mythology - i have a firm foundation of belief in science, for example i think an allegorical truth to demonic possession is science

• i feel justice has been scarce in history - i can name very few major acts of justice

• i feel my life has a lot of unknown and unrecognized altruism and effect while living against impossible conditions to succeed in many ways

• i have irreproachable nature under some of the harshest conditions (while i am framed as the opposite with my targeting and upcoming public crucifixion if things go as the agenda shows)

• in the past i was into sports and still have remnants of interest in several sports

• i have been a winner in competition throughout my life (a record of a team i was on was approx. 91 wins - 1 loss)

• i have been tortured over 20,000 times and never compromised in an act of dishonor

• i was made homeless by cointelpro orchestration and asked if i would take a bribe for a suitable life, i declined it and lived hell ever since

• according to a query i did my political orientation is: left-leaning libertarian

• i am non-violent, desire peace and quiet, i am reclusive, somewhat eccentric, desire cannabis and my work most days, before mkultra sanitized my traits i was benevolent - modest - humble - shy - quiet - observant - aware - intellectual

• i am a proponent of: liberty and freedom, believe in human rights - free will - privacy - sanctity of life, i am patriotic - somewhat of a nationalist, i enjoy helping innocent people, i am celibate, non-sexual at this point in my life, i am justice oriented, somewhat of a fighter but desire zero physical conflict, i am completely against war and brutality, i am pro small business and anti-corporate dominance, i am pro software, i am a link person, i have subtle interest in branding, i am a word person - i really enjoy potency with new words, i am a fan of righteous Congress representatives, i am against political corruption and lies, i am complicatedly pro ideal surveillance and anti-surveillance abuse (obviously in disagreement of what is happening right now), i am complicatedly pro police but anti-police abuse of power, i am pro science and technology but complicatedly against transhumanism - what it does - how it is simplified to making science look evil (like a new age evangelical christianity) - i am also against transhumanism's assumable paths, i am against the public crucifixion of individuals (such as Alex Jones), i am against wrongful limitations (like what is happening to Julian Assange), i am pro freedom of speech - i believe in the right to speak religion freely and the right to criticize religion and other similar models, i believe the universe is a perfect design with both positive and negative as polarity

• i once thought i had no dark side, i later learned i had misinterpreted it. my dark side involves being a force against evil - justice - truth as a weapon against evil - war versus evil is a soul disposition of mine but not significantly integrated as part of my personality - i have my own ideas of the light's darkness

• being threatened and mislabeled by the insane for knowing the truth (the truth gets you labeled insane) - my life is alien to the rationale of a person unaware of the scope of black ops occurring in the world

• self expressed criticism: at points in my life i was lazy and not a hard worker, i am disabled but am able to get work done in hardship, i grew up in a criminal environment in Washington state and was tempted to do some bad things (i desire to be 100% legal after cannabis was legalized in October 2015), i had been feminized via mkultra in areas of my life as a victimization and part of their covert gender warping agenda, i judged people too simply until i had a revolution in judging others, i worked at least one terrible job i despise being mentioned, i have been somewhat honey trapped but have never been in a serious relationship, i feel i have somehow failed at performance with high stakes at times although always doing my best and abundantly in impossible and/or extreme conditions,

• i have been extremely tested in life against: psyop - brainwashing - trauma/torture - entrapment - adversity - oppression

• i have endured an extreme brainwashing campaign throughout my life and performed well under the circumstances

• i have been dissociated on a soul level from trauma based mind control
    Last edited by Omni; 20th January 2019 at 18:46. Reason: post restored

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), christian (4th October 2018), Daozen (9th October 2018), deborah7371 (3rd October 2018), Franny (2nd October 2018), GMB1961 (2nd October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Michi (2nd October 2018), Mike (2nd October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), mountain_jim (2nd October 2018), Nasu (2nd October 2018), norman (2nd October 2018), raregem (3rd October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Satori (9th November 2018), scotslad (2nd October 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd January 2019), toppy (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018), yelik (2nd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Autobiography of Phillip Walker

I plan to use my victimization as an attempt at a change mechanism to try to help end the black ops targeting holocaust. I realize I may be ridiculed or trolled for speaking out about how they have violated me but I feel the circumstances call for progress.

€=[Post Update]=€

an attempt at summing up my life:
    • i have lived in Oregon and Washington state my whole life, i live in Oregon now. i was born in the year 1984 and i am male. i have never been outside the United States.

• i first felt legitimate love at 34 years of age - i was subsequently hit with trauma based mind control and dissociated on a soul level - the person i feel it for was killed this calendar year (i did not have a personal relationship with her that lifetime) - i was framed by black ops sources for her death with cybernetic contact and have gone through neuroscience tortures forcing the feeling of a partner cheating on me within my mind and body sensory feedback. The murderers are Vatican connected military and intel community, they told me they would have someone at her funeral (this ended up being Pope Francis).

• Dolores O'Riordan was killed this calendar year (i did not have a personal relationship with her) - i was framed by black ops sources for her death with cybernetic contact and have gone through neuroscience tortures forcing the feeling of a partner cheating on me within my mind and body sensory feedback with intentions to remove the bond attributes in my soul for someone out there. The murderers are Vatican connected military and intel community, they told me they would have someone at her funeral (this ended up being Pope Francis).

• i have lived in a neural prison for over a decade and have lived a nightmare of a life

• if i did not have purpose and people to protect from the same evils i experience, i would rather die than live this life. it is too detrimental to my existence and soul. saying this i am clear i am not suicidal and wont be giving up anytime soon

• i have accomplishments to speak of, i have moved around so nobody in my life has really seen what I have done

• it is apparent after what i have observed that black ops are excessive, obsessive, sadistic, and cruel towards me

• i dedicated my life to assisting this planet when i was about 15-17. i have been through some of the worst neural oppression possible; i feel misrepresented, misconceived, character assassinated - slandered, set up for failure, automated out of performance and my own personality, too mind controlled to vindicate myself fully, censored, abused, violated, mutilated, slow killed, comprehensively framed, entrapped, defrauded of my existence with the products of mkultra, legacy degraded, body designed, intellectual property thieved, falsely accused of plagiarism, my ideology surveilled and thought injected into offensive people, synthetic insomnia, cloning of the senses / torture through the senses, disturbing and sick EEG cloning into my mind, brain-computer interface based impersonation of friends - family - and foes, my family has been targeted covertly, my targeting is designed for covert nature in the perception of others and overt in my perception (and vice versa), my friends and family mind controlled to be belligerent, my transportation cut off, my monetary success gatekept, people i like or love having their well being threatened (usually without their knowledge and i am hit with the task of stopping it with obscene sacrifice or being blamed if i allow it), my image defiled and slandered, my voice (both mental and physical) distorted, my communication disrupted, constant brainwashing attempts, ritually abused day in day out for over a decade, unknown science assaulting me that the planet diagnoses as mental illness, i have been wrongfully jailed, set up and sued (and set up to be sued further), threatened with false indictment and wrongful imprisonment, threatened with extradition, wronged by a litany of zombified and compromised people, i have been wrongfully sectioned, wrongfully drugged in more than one way, i have been made homeless, i have been career thefted and destroyed by counterintelligence, my small businesses are being cointelpro'd, my organizations are threatened by counterintel, my music has been desecrated and through hardship and sacrifice i have achieved what i have, my films were cointelpro'd (i was able to make something quality in comparison to what alt media has), i have been neurally framed as a pedophile for the last 8 or so months, i have been sexually abused by neuroscience based black ops in the areas of: pedophilia, beastality - incest - molestation - rape - homosexuality - transexuality - hebephilia - necrophilia - they are by their own admission impurifying my soul through neural repetition of weaponized brainwaves and trying to ruin my entire existence and legacy - i have thus decided to use my targeting as a force against the electronic holocaust and inform people in government what is happening to innocent individuals, my linguistic programming is being ruined neurally - they are lacing my words with the most perverted consciousness and expressions to eternally warp and wound my soul, i am experiencing ritual neurobody attacks of feeling a partner cheating on me within my chest, my consciousness is raped every minute of my day for over 20 months straight from wake to sleep, i have a much longer list of targeting done to me. i do not think people can quite understand my nightmare even by reading these words.

• to my memory i have lied in only one occurrence on the public internet (while being framed for having lesser ethos). This occurrence was on a forum i no longer go to (i later exposed it on the same forum before leaving). i was on the forum originally trying to get extraterrestrial information out and was threatened via cybernetics to say i made it all up. They said they would kill my family if i did not make a post saying i was not a contactee and fraudulently state that i was making it all up. They even forced me to say an inaccurate character assessment of myself to slander me from my own words (if i remember correctly i had full body control while i was being forced to type it). i feel i was heavily automated at the time, full of mkultra trauma, and didn't know if they would kill my family. This post they have threatened will be used to discredit me by shills in the future to detract from the credibility of my testimony.
    my life in a binary:
    • full spectrum black ops rape of my life, body, mind and soul
    Last edited by Omni; 20th January 2019 at 18:48. Reason: devastating error

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Constance (16th October 2018), deborah7371 (3rd October 2018), Franny (3rd October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Mike (6th October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), raregem (3rd October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), samildamach (2nd October 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Last edited by Omni; 22nd January 2019 at 19:09.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Mike (6th October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Lately every day I wake up to threatening v2k while I am delirious, and go to sleep with RF implants obsessively trying to ruin my comfort and rest.
    Last edited by Omni; 20th January 2019 at 18:49.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), avid (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Constance (16th October 2018), Franny (9th October 2018), Hervι (5th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Mike (6th October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Valerie Villars (5th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

deleted...
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 14:47.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), avid (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Franny (9th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Mike (6th October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), Valerie Villars (5th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

There are people who care very much Omni. You know that.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), avid (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Franny (9th October 2018), Jayke (6th October 2018), Mike (6th October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), Omni (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    There are people who care very much Omni.
    Thank you Valerie.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

In the last few days I learned of a devastating psyop happening in my life for later public consumption. I am being attacked eternally. My soul is being impurified by a systematic assault via occulted soul science, and I am being set up for complete destruction.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 19:46.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Constance (7th November 2018), Mike (9th October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2018), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

People really do care, I care.

Perhaps people feel too helpless to do anything that will truly assist you, I know I do. We don't know what to do and so avoid even talking about it or trying to respond, because...what can we do? I think of this every time I see one of your posts.

I wish I knew how to help you but all I can do is say I care and you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope it helps enough but fear it doesn't.

Big hug from afar...

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Constance (16th October 2018), Mike (9th October 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), RunningDeer (9th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2018), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018), wondering (10th November 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

deleted;;;
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 14:48.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Constance (7th November 2018), Molly4US (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I believe you Omni.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Constance (9th November 2018), Omni (9th November 2018), Valerie Villars (9th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

will write about this later.....
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 19:49.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Omni, I see you are awake at a very early time. Are you able to get any sleep? I know it is hard to sleep when many things are happening to you. There was a time when I was unable to sleep for 8 days due to tinnitus and vertigo and it really made everything so much worse.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Valerie Villars (10th November 2018), wondering (10th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Omni, I see you are awake at a very early time. Are you able to get any sleep? I know it is hard to sleep when many things are happening to you. There was a time when I was unable to sleep for 8 days due to tinnitus and vertigo and it really made everything so much worse.
    I woke up not long ago. I am waking up to mind controlled feelings of doom and a lot of abuse. my life is a nightmarish hell and a prison of misconception.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 19:51.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (10th November 2018), Bill Ryan (10th November 2018), Valerie Villars (10th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

from my neuro-framing thread:

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    the basis of the neuroscience:
    brain damage presumably the brain stem neutralizing ability for organic thought generation & body control + a synthesis of brain damage conducive to framing
    neural soullessness this can be neurological: brain damage - rf implants. or soulular with spiritual deadening
    spiritual deadening i have been emotionally deadened with ritual trauma - conceptually deadened with brain damage and thought generation having no orthodox conceptual definition from the thought generation
    neural programming years of neural programming - tied to memory, conclusions & belief system
    genetic alteration framing me as more sexually inclined and/or a rapist with frequency science altering the genetic natural laws
    soul programming (alteration of my soul through mind control mechanics)
    drugging neuropsyche - pharmaceutical
    microconceptual spectrum the microconceptual spectrum can be used to isolate your perception into a complete inability to perceive what is in your own mind
    memory control isolation and negation is a prime model of memory framing
    anhedonia i have had comprehensive anhedonia which is a lack of pleasure - indulgence - satiation. e.g. through sensory alteration & sanitization via neural heterodyne - suppression, warping of input. this has been used to neurologically frame compromise with the yearning of the soul to experience positive.
    cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used sporatically)
    they are framing me incredibly severely. framing me for sexual perversion and the truth is i am non-sexual, i am by free will 100% celibate and desiring celibacy even if i have a partner.

i am a virgin because i perceived having an std when i was younger, i did not want to give it to anyone else so i refrained from activity of that nature. my enemies are framing me as the opposite. i am also a rape victim and being framed with surveillance fraud. (the std was not sexually transmitted, it originated from a cannabis pipe they orchestrated due to being antithetical to cannabis in agenda about 1996).

they control my body to appear contrast to this to real surveillance and internet records, while programming my brain with framing for surveillance to doctor perception about myself in the realms of surveillance data. they have used complex implanted memories versus myself along with legitimate happenings using neural interfacing or rape events in my life. the sexual framing of my case is obscene. the sources doing it have learned sexual approaches are the most potent programming mechanism and the most effective coercion tactics.
    i am a neuro-framing victim and desire to describe the model used against me. binary strategy - binary framing is used against myself. truth - illusion is a simple but extremely potent model and basis of what is happening. action - counter is another model to overlay truth - illusion.

the prime model is centered around intellectual honesty.

accuracy & inaccuracy are part of the model - a high value of accuracy and disdain for inaccuracy are part of my contributing attributes.

in this model intellectual honesty is inverted and framed as lying neurologically, it has been serially used against myself thousands of times a week in recent neural interfacing conversations (whether legitimate sources or a weaponized ai of some sort).

any component of the mind that is incomplete and needing explanation in one's own authentic value system can be neurally framed with this model. it is an extreme sadism because it punishes someone for their own honesty, this level and taste for sadism is thematic to my life.

intellectual honesty frequencies are synthetically input into the brain while awareness is supplemented with inaccuracy detection. e.g. framing one component of details with multiple and centering it around dishonestly summed up. this is paired with compartmented frequency science and isolating part of the synthetic mind presented.

for this model to work a person has to have intellectual honesty, value of accuracy, and be against inaccuracy.
    Last edited by Omni; 1st February 2019 at 19:24.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Your experiences sound very interesting to me.

Will you describe here what your meditation practice is like?
    in my view meditation is silencing the mind. e.g. centering mechanics of the mind. it isn't about the supernatural or about seeking enlightenment. i feel meditation is currently weaponized with false ideology.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 20:23.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Joe (10th November 2018)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

deleted;;;
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 14:49.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Joe (10th November 2018)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

deleted;;;

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Chip's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,473 times in 465 posts

I need independent surveillance from the planetary grid to query my soul for soulular trauma levels, spiritual deadening, brain damage (with fraud of query in mind).
    Hello Omni
    And please excuse me, but could you explain this?
    I truly have no idea what you mean here.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Chip For This Post:

wondering (11th November 2018)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

deleted;;;

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Franny (28th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast