+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autobiography of Phillip Walker

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Autobiography of Phillip Walker

deleted;;;
    Last edited by Omni; 3rd December 2018 at 14:50.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Franny (28th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

............... (omitted due to flagrant mind control)
    Last edited by Omni; 28th November 2018 at 14:10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

(edited out)
    Last edited by Omni; 28th November 2018 at 22:22. Reason: edited out for safety

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hey Omni, I keep getting caught up on the word framed. Can you explain exactly what you mean by that? It's causing me a little confusion. Thanks brother.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Valerie Villars (29th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Alx (22nd January 2019), Mike (22nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019), what is a name? (23rd January 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Omni you've done a nice job here dude.

You say in here that you feel misrepresented and character assassinated. Can you tell us what you mean by that? Who has misrepresented you? Where? How?

You also mention being framed for all sorts of stuff, like collusion with Russians, rape, murder, amongst other things. Framed by who? I guess I'm confused because normally a person would find themselves in serious legal trouble under such circumstances. Are you being charged with anything, formally?

I'm not challenging you here, just trying to understand. Thx brother.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Constance (22nd January 2019), onawah (22nd January 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Omni you've done a nice job here dude.

You say in here that you feel misrepresented and character assassinated. Can you tell us what you mean by that? Who has misrepresented you? Where? How?

You also mention being framed for all sorts of stuff, like collusion with Russians, rape, murder, amongst other things. Framed by who? I guess I'm confused because normally a person would find themselves in serious legal trouble under such circumstances. Are you being charged with anything, formally?

I'm not challenging you here, just trying to understand. Thx brother.
    i have found that the deepest perpetrators are vatican spirits. i am not yet indicted but am threatened with a complicated conspiracy. one way they can frame me: neurologically to brainwave surveillance. they have practiced and perfected surveillance fraud with frequency doctoring and a complex system manipulating exopolitics and cosmic order. i have witnessed some unbelievable betrayals...

this is the framing model used on me that i have detected and confirmed as factual observation (comments are not to be taken as a summary):

brain damage presumably the brain stem neutralizing ability for organic thought generation & body control + a synthesis of brain damage conducive to framing
    neural soullessness this can be neurological: brain damage - rf implants. or soulular with spiritual deadening
    spiritual deadening i have been emotionally deadened with ritual trauma - conceptually deadened with brain damage and thought generation having no orthodox conceptual definition from the thought generation
    neural programming years of neural programming - tied to memory, conclusions & belief system
    genetic alteration framing me as more sexually inclined and/or a rapist with frequency science altering the genetic natural laws
    drugging neuropsyche - pharmaceutical
    microconceptual spectrum the microconceptual spectrum can be used to isolate your perception into a complete inability to perceive what is in your own mind
    memory control isolation and negation is a prime model of memory framing
    anhedonia i have had comprehensive anhedonia which is a lack of pleasure - indulgence - satiation. e.g. through sensory alteration & sanitization via neural heterodyne - suppression, warping of input. this has been used to neurologically frame compromise with the yearning of the soul to experience positive.
    cannabis (the least of my worries but strategically used sporatically)

part of the neural framing model:

an intellectual honesty inversion model is an apex basis of the model
    accuracy and inaccuracy are used - inaccuracy detected in the mind is framed as lying - lie frequencies are input into my mind inverted from intellectual honesty - the intellectual honesty present acts as a potency multiplier for attribution

binary strategy (binary framing is used) e.g. isolating the mental frequencies to one datapoint with additional datapoints be to be perceived as unspoken and framed in the target's mind as dishonesty (for example tied to not speaking the additional datapoints in an act of immorality). i can perceive it as not true while it happens, surveillance ai's detect frequency and they cannot always detect a neural framing.
    Last edited by Omni; 28th January 2019 at 20:45.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Mike (23rd January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2