+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where Israel and Zionism deliberately got injected into Christianity

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Where Israel and Zionism deliberately got injected into Christianity

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    It's ancient in the planning and very long in the making:

1936 - Bnai Brith Mocked Freemasons for 'Joining Jewish Plot'

Henry Makow October 2, 2018
    [...]
    In 1936, two Catholic newspapers published excerpts from speeches given at a B'nai Brith conclave in Paris. The speeches expressed contempt for goyim gullibility, cravenness, and venality.
    "And the Gentiles, in their stupidity, have proved easier dupes than we expected them to be. One would expect more intelligence and more practical common sense, but they are no better than a herd of sheep. Let them graze in our fields till they become fat enough to be worthy of being immolated to our future King of the World..."
    ---------------------------------------------

Secret Jewish Plot Unveiled by the Catholic Gazette of England
    Formerly - Catholics Unveiled Masonic Jewish Plot in 1936 (last posted Jan 2017)

[...]
    "We are grateful to Protestants for their loyalty to our wishes - although most of them are, in the sincerity of their faith, unaware of their loyalty to us. We are grateful to them for the wonderful help they are giving us in our fight against the stronghold of Christian Civilization and in our preparations for the advent of our supremacy over the whole world and over the Kingdoms of the Gentiles.

"So far we have succeeded in overthrowing most of the Thrones of Europe. The rest will follow in the near future. Russia has already worshiped our rule, France, with her Masonic Government, is under our thumb. England, in her dependence upon our finance, is under our heel; and in her Protestantism is our hope for the destruction of the Catholic Church. Spain and Mexico are but toys in our hands. And many other countries, including the U.S.A., have already fallen before our scheming.

[...]
    -----

Related:

"The Plot Against the Church" by Maurice Pinay online

Terminated - Freemasonry's Final Revelation

Here: The So-called "Word Of God"
    Looks to me as if the baits are all mix up with the hooks and in the water. These guys just keep getting better every time.

Urgent call to the light workers let us all go back to our catholic faith asap and defend it against the aggressor. So we might be able to witness the second coming of Christ.
    I think this is defined perfectly by Ernie here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-brain-with-AI.
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd October 2018 at 11:23. Reason: snipped quoted material

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Where Israel and Zionism deliberately got injected into Christianity

It's ancient in the planning and very long in the making:

1936 - Bnai Brith Mocked Freemasons for 'Joining Jewish Plot'

Henry Makow October 2, 2018

Pope Benedict and the future Pope Francis in Masonic (thumb on knuckle) grip. Jewish Masonry has now completely subverted the Catholic Church.

In 1936, two Catholic newspapers published excerpts from speeches given at a B'nai Brith conclave in Paris. The speeches expressed contempt for goyim gullibility, cravenness, and venality.
    "And the Gentiles, in their stupidity, have proved easier dupes than we expected them to be. One would expect more intelligence and more practical common sense, but they are no better than a herd of sheep. Let them graze in our fields till they become fat enough to be worthy of being immolated to our future King of the World..."
    ---------------------------------------------

Secret Jewish Plot Unveiled by the Catholic Gazette of England
    Formerly - Catholics Unveiled Masonic Jewish Plot in 1936 (last posted Jan 2017)
    In the London Catholic Gazette of February 1936, a sensational article was published under the heading: "The Jewish Peril and the Catholic Church".

The monthly organ of the Catholic Missionary Society of England was quoting speeches delivered in a series of secret Jewish meetings in Paris.

A few weeks later, the Parisian weekly "Le Reveil du Peuple" published a similar account, adding that the statements had been made at a recent convention of the B'nai B'rith (secret Masonic order in which no Gentile is admitted) held in Paris.
    The article from the "Catholic Gazette" read as follows:

"THE JEWISH PERIL AND THE CATHOLIC CHURCH"

--------
    "As long as thereremains among the Gentiles any moral conception of the social order, and until all faith, patriotism and dignity are uprooted, our reign over the world shall not come.

"We have already fulfilled part of our work, but we cannot yet claim that the whole of our work is done. We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church...

"We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way. realized.

"Let us remember that as long as there still remain active enemies of the Catholic Church, we may hope to become Masters of the World... And let us remember always that the future Jewish King will never reign in the world before the Pope in Rome is dethroned, as well as all the other reigning monarchs of the Gentiles upon earth."
    -----

Related:

"The Plot Against the Church" by Maurice Pinay online

Terminated - Freemasonry's Final Revelation

Here: The So-called "Word Of God"

Bravo these guys just keeps getting better everytime. Looks to me like the baits are all mix up with the hooks and in the water.

Urgent call to the light warriors; Let as all go back to our faith and defend catholic church against the intruders so that we might be able to witness the second coming of Christ. I think this is perfectly defined by Ernie here https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-brain-with-AI. Christ is not coming back maybe the homo sapiens creator will. But that is not the ultimate creator. So in that sense I am a pagan and atheist although I believe in the source.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

pounamuknight (18th October 2023)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

OK, well, I guess everyone takes the implications of this differently.

The people of Iran have been under attack by zionists for decades. Right now, today, Iran is in greater danger of attack from the USA, INC. than ever before. It would be a crown jewel for a Christian Zionist US president.

netanyahu is screeching for it. All of the dual-citizen zionists in Congress are cocked and ready to rubberstamp an attack on Iran. Israel is shooting missiles (that US citizens paid for) into another country - Syria - killing Iranians. The USA, INC. has placed "sanctions" (supply line stranglehold) on Iran. The sitting USA, INC. president threatens Iran. (As per the tactics reveled by John -Confessions of an Economic Hitman- Perkins), jackals are in Iran - a week ago murdering/terrorizing Iranian military and civilians in and at a parade, as one recent example.

...and 70,000 "Christian Zionists" are cheering for the zionist state of Israel to destroy Iran, and would have a bake sale to help pay for the missiles.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Antagenet (17th October 2023), avid (3rd October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), Hervé (3rd October 2018), onawah (3rd October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Rizotto (21st October 2023), Sierra (5th October 2018), Sophocles (3rd October 2018), Tintin (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

OFFICIAL ISRAELI GOVERNMENT POLICY TO TURN 7 BILLION GENTILES AROUND THE WORLD INTO WORSHIPERS OF THE JEWS AND OF THE JEWISH STATE.

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2...llion-members/

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Antagenet (17th October 2023), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Tintin (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I think shaberon's point about the Schofield Bible is valid.

When you are taught from childhood that the Jews are "God's People" & that Israel became a land in one day, in fulfillment of Scripture, there is NO conception of the "true" Zionism.

Having come from out of that background, myself, I can see how Christianity, here in the U.S., has helped Israel gain the support of the majority of Christian people here.

Until I joined Avalon, I had NO idea about the real Zionism!! I wonder how Albert Pike fits into the picture? To reeducate an entire population one would have to start from the bottom up.

At this point in time I would say we are "living out" the reeducation policies that were put in place in the 50's & 60's. Not a very pretty picture, is it?!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), Hervé (3rd October 2018), Pam (4th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Sophocles (3rd October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,890 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    [...]
    Until I joined Avalon, I had NO idea about the real Zionism!! I wonder how Albert Pike fits into the picture? To reeducate an entire population one would have to start from the bottom up.
    [...]
    What happened to the bible and its Scofield version, also happened to the Quran and its Wahhabi version; setting up the stage for Pike's WW III scenario.

So, the problem becomes: How to educate - never mind re-educate - a planet's population without a common reference-teaching everyone could agree on (which, BTW, is what the cabal is attempting to do, their own way and which the "ETs" have been facing for eons)?

Otherwise, this planet will end up having as many cults as there are families performing their own brand of home-schooling...
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd October 2018 at 17:04.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), norman (3rd October 2018), onawah (3rd October 2018), Pam (4th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Sophocles (3rd October 2018), yelik (3rd October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I think shaberon's point about the Schofield Bible is valid.

When you are taught from childhood that the Jews are "God's People" & that Israel became a land in one day, in fulfillment of Scripture, there is NO conception of the "true" Zionism.

Having come from out of that background, myself, I can see how Christianity, here in the U.S., has helped Israel gain the support of the majority of Christian people here.

At this point in time I would say we are "living out" the reeducation policies that were put in place in the 50's & 60's. Not a very pretty picture, is it?!
    Foxie, what do you mean about Albert Pike? Can you elaborate? I'm curious because I read Morals and Dogma (I bought it a an estate sale) and then came to realize a few years ago it was satanic. Is he Jewish?

Please explain what you mean.

Edit: Sorry. I just saw Herve's post above. No need to explain.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), Hervé (3rd October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), shaberon (3rd October 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,188 times in 3,983 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Foxie, what do you mean about Albert Pike? Can you elaborate? I'm curious because I read Morals and Dogma (I bought it a an estate sale) and then came to realize a few years ago it was satanic. Is he Jewish?

Albert Pike is exactly one of those things. He was not in league with Mazzini to start WWIII. Catholic or other slander, Anti-Masonic party. Look at him in historical documents instead of from Jew bashing and you find a different person. It's pretty brazen.

Pike, the Taxil Hoax, and Protocols of the Elders of Zion usually travel together. The Protocols are likely a re-write of Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesqiu. Josef Goebbels, one of the all-time propagandists, described them as "not true in fact, but true in character". There is some truth to the character, but mostly these things are intentional plays on well known public fears. It's easy to do, a lot of people have done it, but those three are particularly famous.

What specifically is satanic about Morals & Dogma? It teaches Morals, intended to be the necessary stages for given masonic degrees, and the Dogma are optional lessons about the mysteries, etc., based on Pike's understanding at the time. As such it is not much worse than anyone else's, but, none of them had complete information to work from.

Concerning Iran, they have been getting stepped on at least since British Petroleum in the 1920s. I agree it would be accurate to say Zionism and Wahhabism are both British tentacles most ostensibly for the Great Game around Russia and operating the Suez canal. But, if not in its details, at least in its structure, this does not seem to be very well concealed any more.

Israel has been gone since the time of Shalmaneser. Zionism seems to be an unhealthy response to that and should be exposed, unfortunately, when one looks into the issue, almost all of the answers are a honeypot placed by Catholic and British Fascists. It may be difficult to gain a view that is not framed by the "mono-party" of Jewish Communism and Christian Fascism which comes ingrained in traditions ready to kill for religion and money, but, there was indeed a time when we were bothered by neither.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (8th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,890 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    [...]
    Pike had nothing to do with Mazzini, the story comes from a narrative popularized by Leo Taxil and Diana Vaughan: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxil_hoax

Which material keeps getting recirculated by others, including Jack Chick.
    I just find it interesting that an 1890s "hoax" is still unfolding...
    As for the protocols, a repost from here (<---):

[...]
    [Note from Ken Adachi, Update, Sept. 17, 2014. A small booklet published in 1938 titled The Jewish World Conspiracy affirmed the authenticity of the Protocols and said:
    "In the matter of the authorship, the American writer *F. Fry, following upon investigations carried out in Russia by Henry Ford, states that the Protocols are the work of the Jewish writer and leader Achad Haam (Ascher Ginsberg), and that they originated in Odessa. Certain circumstances go to show that the Protocols – perhaps following upon the lines of a concept by Achad Haam – formed the subject of a lecture in French Masonic Lodges. The bases for this supposition are the following, namely: that Freemason policy follows the lines of the Protocols, and that S.A. Nilus tells us that the copy which came into his hands in 1901 bore the following inscription: 'Signed by the Representatives of Zion of the 33rd Degree.'"
    * I believe there is a typo in the name "F. Fry". I'm reasonably certain that the author meant "L. Fry", which would refer to Mrs. Leslie Fry, pen name for Paquita Louise de Shishmareff, who published an important book in 1931 titled Waters Flowing Eastward ~ Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Supplements). She introduced the Protocols to Henry Ford in 1920.
    It is now known that Ginsburg (Achad Haam) was not the author of the Protocols as stated in the above 1938 booklet, but rather was a zealous promoter and disseminator of its teachings among his early radicalized group called the Sons of Moses. Evidence is presented in the Introduction, seen further below, that the strategies of subversion and undermining touted in the Protocls were employed by the Elders of Zion in earlier epochs, including the time of Cromwell and the French Revolution of 1788.

The Protocols include the text of a document divided into 24 subheadings (protocols) that formed the subject of a lecture presented among the inner circle of Zion in French Masonic Lodges in the latter decades of the 19th century. Quoting from the booklet:
    "The bases for this supposition are the following, namely: that Freemason policy follows the lines of the Protocols, and that S.A. Nilus tells us that the copy which came into his hands in 1901 bore the following inscription: "Signed by the Representatives of Zion of the 33rd Degree."
    While the term "protocols" technically refers to the minutes of the proceedings of the Learned Elders of Zion, the document implies a blueprint or strategy to follow in order to achieve the desired goals stated within. The Protocols were a subject of discussion at the First Zionist Congress held in in Basel, Switzerland (spelled Basle at the time) from August 29-31 in 1897 (the Protocols were not conceived or created at the First Zionist Congress as some have erroneously asserted). In 1884, the daughter of a Russian general living in Paris, Mademoiselle Justine Glinka, paid her assistant, Joseph Schoerst (alias Shapiro), a member of the Jewish Mizraim Masonic Lodge, the sum of 2,500 francs for a "document [which] contained extraordinary dictated writings from assorted speeches which would later be included in the final compilation of the Protocols of Zion." (Schoerst was murdered in Egypt within two months of selling his copy of the Protocols to Mademoiselle Glinka). She sent the French original, along with a Russian translation to the Tsar in St. Petersburg, but he never received it. Courtiers, obliged to Jewish interests, intercepted it and kept it from the Tsar. Undeterred, Glinka sent a copy to Alexis Sukhotin, who showed it to Philip Stepanov and Professor Sergyei A. Nilus. While Stepanov circulated private copies in 1897, Prof. Nilus published the Protocols for the first time in Russia in 1901, in a book entitled The Great Within the Small, and then in 1905 published it (in Russian) as The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. G. Butmi, a friend of Nilus, brought a copy to England where it was marked received by the British Museum on August 10, 1906.

The first Zionist Congress of 1897 was headed up by Theodor Herzl. Subsequent Zionist congresses were held on an almost yearly basis up to 1913 (World War I intervened from 1914-1918), and then resumed again in 1921.

The ideas and beliefs expressed in these protocols are so hideous and repugnant to the sensibilities of any normal person of good will, that the English translator, Victor E. Marsden, could only work on translating Nilus' 1905 Russian version of the Protocols (at the British Museum) for one hour per day due to his revulsion with the concepts being promoted. The demented individuals who embrace these concepts consider themselves a superior and separate category of humanity who were chosen by "God" to rule over all other men on this planet and establish a simple two tier feudal society: one with Zionist elites at the top and worker (non Jewish, "goyim") serfs below them.

[...]

... Ken Adachi]

Full article: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/proto...sion.shtml#top

Then, there is the matter that a certain "Colonel House" was in possession of a slightly different translation of those "Protocols" than the Marsden one.

===============================================

Then, there is also the matter of the pudding... does it taste as advertised?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (3rd October 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), mountain_jim (8th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), shaberon (4th October 2018), Tintin (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018), yelik (4th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

What a wealth of information!! Hope you avail yourself of it, Val!! You seem to be well read!

Albert Pike was important in his time here, but I never heard of him til I joined Avalon! There is SO much of our history we are unaware of!

shaberon....Thank you for your view. I have greatly enjoyed learning from you about Zoroastrianism....something I had never delved into before! I like it that we can disagree here on Avalon without getting "mad" at each other!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Antagenet (17th October 2023), avid (4th October 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), Hervé (4th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), shaberon (4th October 2018), Tintin (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

According to Norman Cohn in a Brown's Judaic Study,

"Goedsche’s plagiary of Joly’s Dialogues soon found its way to Russia. It was translated into Russian in 1872, and a consolidation of the Council of representatives under the name The Rabbi’s Speech appeared in Russian in 1891. These works no doubt furnished the Okhrana, the Russian secret police, with a means with which to strengthen the position of the weak tsar Nicholas II and discredit the reforms of the liberals who sympathized with the Jews. During the Dreyfus afffair of 1893-1895, Matvei Vasilyevich Golovinski (Mathieu Golovinski) (1865-1920), working for the Okhrana in Paris redacted the earlier works of Joly and Goedsche into a new edition in 1890 or 1891, which he called the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. The manuscript of the Protocols was brought to Russia in 1895 and was printed privately in pamphlet form in 1897."

The point of that, is, assembled under that title, it was a Tsarist tool to rouse the public against the Jews, and that on their own, they are unreal.

You could say that full Zionism was not really around prior to 1897, but international Jewish power was already anchored in Masonry. However this is a Christian institution. Jews were only first allowed in England (1732) and the Netherlands, then in France with the Revolution, and Germany continued to be fairly resistant after that (excepting Frankfurt). Half of Masonry was always conservative and against them. There isn't really any way to say Freemason policy follows the Protocols as Ms. Fry does, which would be similar to calling all Jews Zionists.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2023), Foxie Loxie (4th October 2018), Hervé (4th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Tintin (8th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

[...]
    [...]
    What happened to the bible and its Scofield version, also happened to the Quran and its Wahhabi version; setting up the stage for Pike's WW III scenario.

So, the problem becomes: How to educate - never mind re-educate - a planet's population without a common reference-teaching everyone could agree on (which, BTW, is what the cabal is attempting to do, their own way and which the "ETs" have been facing for eons)?

Otherwise, this planet will end up having as many cults as there are families performing their own brand of home-schooling...
    Actually home schooling or better else self schooling is what the people need. we only need to convince them to do so. Perhaps one good true story can do the job. So tell your story of truth.

centralize schooling? never mind. We are endowed with complete set of senses to help us navigate. Too bad the controllers is very successful in convincing u not to use it. Starting from religion. Obey God ("look up to someone because your welfare is at his hands. He loves you so dearly and wants your welfare that is why he will burn you in hell for eternity for disobeying his command.") Hahaha I was also dupe for the good time of my 3d experience. But I dont blame myself considering that I came from a devoted catholic family. The great grandparents x9 or 10, was recruited to this faith at gun point, going to church every sunday with grandparents x 8 in tow. for the rest of their lives. the same scenario continue up to the present. Jesus!!! thats a very long time. That is why nowadays whenever when you mention that you dont have a god they look to you as if you are a nutty full of S***.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    OK, well, I guess everyone takes the implications of this differently.

The people of Iran have been under attack by zionists for decades. Right now, today, Iran is in greater danger of attack from the USA, INC. than ever before. It would be a crown jewel for a Christian Zionist US president.

netanyahu is screeching for it. All of the dual-citizen zionists in Congress are cocked and ready to rubberstamp an attack on Iran. Israel is shooting missiles (that US citizens paid for) into another country - Syria - killing Iranians. The USA, INC. has placed "sanctions" (supply line stranglehold) on Iran. The sitting USA, INC. president threatens Iran. (As per the tactics reveled by John -Confessions of an Economic Hitman- Perkins), jackals are in Iran - a week ago murdering/terrorizing Iranian military and civilians in and at a parade, as one recent example.

...and 70,000 "Christian Zionists" are cheering for the zionist state of Israel to destroy Iran, and would have a bake sale to help pay for the missiles.
    Thanks Dennis. Christianity have been there for a long time. I recall reading in the old testament. about god commanding israel to plunder all cities. kill all their males oldies children and take the virgins with them home, makes me cringe, but it was a long time ago and cant remember the exact phrase , have burned all my bibles, I have many I was showered with love of family when they saw my faith is wavering. I pity them. Most of them are intellectuals but its a question of courage to question.

My journey to truth starts with these words " God I felt that something is leading me away from you , so I am going to question the bible not because I dont worship you but because I wanted to be close to you" I was thinking back then that god was the source. Well, that's what they are doing putting themselves in place of the source. Jesus!!! thats blasphemy
    I think what you are saying is course refreshing or a booster shot.

Oh by the way just to give avalonians a picture of how devoted I was.

When I constructed my first house it has a third floor which consist of a single room devoted only for praying, my cousin call it "observation post" and thankfully from that vantage point I was able to see the raiders before they can commandeer the entire house. And I didnt need albert pike or any of the gurus to become bubu.
    Last edited by Bubu; 5th October 2018 at 00:15.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Antagenet (17th October 2023), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), Flash (8th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Rizotto (21st October 2023), Valerie Villars (5th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)

Albert Pike is exactly one of those things. He was not in league with Mazzini to start WWIII. Catholic or other slander, Anti-Masonic party. Look at him in historical documents instead of from Jew bashing and you find a different person. It's pretty brazen.

Pike, the Taxil Hoax, and Protocols of the Elders of Zion usually travel together. The Protocols are likely a re-write of Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesqiu. Josef Goebbels, one of the all-time propagandists, described them as "not true in fact, but true in character". There is some truth to the character, but mostly these things are intentional plays on well known public fears. It's easy to do, a lot of people have done it, but those three are particularly famous.

What specifically is satanic about Morals & Dogma? It teaches Morals, intended to be the necessary stages for given masonic degrees, and the Dogma are optional lessons about the mysteries, etc., based on Pike's understanding at the time. As such it is not much worse than anyone else's, but, none of them had complete information to work from.

Concerning Iran, they have been getting stepped on at least since British Petroleum in the 1920s. I agree it would be accurate to say Zionism and Wahhabism are both British tentacles most ostensibly for the Great Game around Russia and operating the Suez canal. But, if not in its details, at least in its structure, this does not seem to be very well concealed any more.

Israel has been gone since the time of Shalmaneser. Zionism seems to be an unhealthy response to that and should be exposed, unfortunately, when one looks into the issue, almost all of the answers are a honeypot placed by Catholic and British Fascists. It may be difficult to gain a view that is not framed by the "mono-party" of Jewish Communism and Christian Fascism which comes ingrained in traditions ready to kill for religion and money, but, there was indeed a time when we were bothered by neither.
    It wasn't necessarily the teachings, as the imprint by the author I was rejecting.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2023), Flash (8th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,580 times in 5,817 posts

It's not about Jews, and it's not about Judaism. It's about a political ideology, Zionism, being injected into the Christian bible, and the outcome of that calculated move is a new religion of "Christian Zionists" that believe that god is telling them to do the genocidal bidding of the zionist Israeli government.

This isn't a discussion about Jews or Judaism. Yes, they are used by zionist Israel as cover, as deflection, as human shields - but it is not Judaism being injected into Christianity, it is about a covert agenda, a conspiracy, to use Christians to spread zionist dogma.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2018), Bubu (5th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), Hervé (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (8th October 2018), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Rizotto (21st October 2023), shaberon (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (5th October 2018), yelik (5th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    It's not about Jews, and it's not about Judaism. It's about a political ideology, Zionism, being injected into the Christian bible, and the outcome of that calculated move is a new religion of "Christian Zionists" that believe that god is telling them to do the genocidal bidding of the zionist Israeli government.

This isn't a discussion about Jews or Judaism. Yes, they are used by zionist Israel as cover, as deflection, as human shields - but it is not Judaism being injected into Christianity, it is about a covert agenda, a conspiracy, to use Christians to spread zionist dogma.
    BUT lets not forget that christianity was first injected into peoples mind to make people believe that there is this god somewhere in the universe, With a set of ten doctrines that should be obeyed... Now when people is so convince they injected what you call zionism; "Israel is the chosen land and the jews are the chosen people and was commanded by this god to attack all cities they chose". Christianity is part of the grand plan to conquer the world by this political group. All religions that believe in god that has a set of doctrines are.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th October 2018), Ewan (18th October 2023), shaberon (8th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

It wasn't necessarily the teachings, as the imprint by the author I was rejecting.
    Imprint? Not sure I know what this means.

Prior to the continuous power structures, there was an ideology called British Israelism starting in the 1500s. This is not Zionism, but kind if its inverse: the attempt to prove that British people are the lost tribes. According to Wiki, "the French Hugenot magistrate M. le Loyer's The Ten Lost Tribes, published in 1590, provided the first expression that "Anglo-Saxon, Celtic, Scandinavian, Germanic, and associated cultures" were direct descendants of the ancient Israelites." Francis Drake and King James followed this.

They wind up deciding that Britain and the U. S. (Ephraim and Manasseh) received a similar blessing to tribe of Judah, a birthright.

Because this requires the Bible, it is true that it is written in to an interpretation of religion, but this interpretation was not a vogue or policy until ca. 1600. It appears to me that Jewish nationalist Zionism developed within and because of this background. Or to say the injection, spreading of belief, political and military actions, etc., specifically have their origin in Christian Zionism or at least a shared birthright between English and Israelis. I don't think you'll find many of the older Catholic theologians trying to put Europeans on a pedestal because of Jewish heritage.

According to the BoE,

"The ‘Governor and Company of the Bank of England’ (better known as the Bank of England) was established by Royal Charter in 1694 to raise money to fund a war with France. Over 1,200 people purchased shares (at the time called ‘Bank stock’) totalling £1.2 million, which was the value of the government loan.

The first shareholders came from a wide variety of backgrounds, trades and professions – carpenters and grocers, merchants, doctors, knights and royalty...The opening entry of £10,000 – held by King William and Queen Mary – would be equivalent to approximately £1.25 million today."

This was not nationalized until after World War II. We typically find the war with France and installation of William and Mary to have been the success or ultimate cohesion of prior factions of British Israelism, with Cromwell (ca. 1640) being the one to decide to use the diaspora for British hegemony, in tandem with them becoming an over seas power. Again, the intent here is that British politicians are going to use Jews for British purposes.

This is why I do not think Zionism is a foreign or Jewish take-over of Christianity, but is more like a gift to the Jews from the Protestants. I can't remember if King James was really the first English bible, although it was a standard, and apparently its patron was ardent about the subject.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,645 times in 8,117 posts

This thread needs a bump, so this comparatively low-brow post might as well be it.

The Last American Vagabond - The World Is Beginning To See The True Face Of Zionism & Apparently The Collective West
    3 hour 27 minutes - Posted Oct 14, 2023

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/b8RRrYygAdgo/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th October 2023), Ewan (18th October 2023), Franny (18th October 2023), Harmony (17th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023), Rizotto (21st October 2023), shaberon (18th October 2023), Yoda (17th October 2023)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Yes, this thread has a few useful basics.

If you want to narrow it down, you might say single-handedly invented by Oliver Cromwell, and thus becoming a basic tenet of Puritans--Pilgrims.

Find a single instance of real Zionism prior to Cromwell and we'll go from there.

I don't mean stray quotes out of Kol Nidre, but, an actual power structure and "identity" that, yes, was "injected" into Christianity, whose basic tenet would be that Jews deserve nothing since they denied the true Messiah.

I might say "the world" is not waking up to it, since, for example, Orthodox Jewry or almost all of Islam has been perfectly aware of this garbage since they first heard of it.

Catholic countries like Latin America, and non-Christian places like China, could be said to have figured it out on their own.

I think we could discard American Thanksgiving as a form of hate speech.

Because King James, Cromwell, Scofield, etc., are deeply ingrained into modern English, we face the difficulty that the entire language is a form of hate speech.

Really? A 1600s serious European belief, taken from a few rumors about a Palestinian man?

Just be careful about Level Two, i. e. Catholicism. Such as Alice Bailey wrote repetitively about this "Zionist problem" and never mentions the Jesuits. Her final 1949 book upholds the returned Jesus as the Pope in Rome.

But, yes, purge me in hyssop of this dreadful French--English delirium of the squatter state.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2023), gord (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    BUT lets not forget that christianity was first injected into peoples mind to make people believe that there is this god somewhere in the universe, With a set of ten doctrines that should be obeyed...

Mixed apples and oranges. The Ten Commandments are from Moses. This already produced a rift in the Canaanites.

Most Canaanites believed in "El", so did Jesus, and what "god" has to do with this is unclear or is a sixth-century Gothic word that someone would have to justify.

El vanishes into the pre-historic era, and it is not possible to conclude whether its origin has to do with any kind of brainwashing. I'm thinking perhaps not, while some later interpretations could not possibly happen without extensive censorship and persecution.

Normal Canaanite practices persisted up to the 1100s in Harran, until eventually, Christian political force finally eradicated it.

Humanity has plenty of evidence connecting Anatolia and Canaan, and has recently dusted off a figure of 11,000 years at Karahan Tepe:

It contradicts the scriptural doctrine that god made the world in 4,004 B. C. E., which once was considered cutting-edge research to have finally discovered this because we are all descended from that one Adam.

Quote Christianity is part of the grand plan to conquer the world by this political group. All religions that believe in god that has a set of doctrines are.

Mostly so.

This is why I would object to the set of the so-called "Eight Great religions", because, in essence, India does not have any religions. It is Dharma. And yes, over time, this does show various "injections" of god-likeness, however because all of the written materials are still available, that stuff can be easily picked off.

Moreover, the western attempt to prove Dharma must be similar to religion does not work on several levels. For instance, attempts to compare descent from Adam, or Noah and the Flood, are nowhere to be found. Instead, with respect to the "remote ancestors" recorded in the Vedas, what came before them was humanity for "ages upon ages". Then, the Flood story does not come in until ca. year 500, most likely a reflection of western contact.

Dharma is totally not "a religion" in this sense.

"Religion" is about shaping a society to "worship god perfectly"; while Dharma is a human-centric means of learning how to overcome Suffering. It does not have Commandments or any body of law.

Likewise, there was not "a Christianity" either during the time of Jesus or for centuries afterwards. But we can find how it was established by censorship and murder, based from the Roman faction, probably since its very beginning.

At that point, yes, you have statecraft using religion as an opiate.

So I tend to give pre- or non-Roman Christianity a bye, since it cannot be found to have participated in this, in fact we can give ever-recurring examples of Orthodoxy as an attempt to prevent the Roman Beast.

The fact that Orthodoxy *is* Christianity, and Catholicism and Protestantism *are not*, means the label should probably be divested accordingly.

The *real* Christianity, Judaism, and Islam, while different, are at least able to make a handshake agreement and exist in harmony, such as, currently, in Russia.

Remember, Europeans would burn you alive just for what you think up to the 1700s--mainly Protestants (Germany, Sweden). Zionism is a Protestant protuberance, more or less a consequence of their conflict with Catholics.

It is the left-and-right of the same thing, while anything that is not their brainchild, is not part of the same thing. None of us will ever agree to it. Nor do we think on those terms, at all, it is something unreal like a movie that we are forced to watch in our actual existences.

The Romans probably did not think in terms of "the world", such as, Australia, but they clearly practiced Hegemony, that is, power projection. So we have a bag of false teachings mixed with Hegemony. It is actually so small and weak, I am surprised that anyone falls for it, nevertheless it commands the lives of millions.

Zionism cannot function without its European support, is a non-entity, a device of the British Empire primarily. Same one that grew wealthy primarily from the two hundred year Rape of India. This would not have been possible without the Catholic version to be "improved" on, or, whatever it is they claim they are doing.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Ewan (18th October 2023), gord (18th October 2023), pounamuknight (18th October 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast