+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Randall Carlson's Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe....... number 9, number 9

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default New Randall Carlson's Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe....... number 9, number 9

Join independent scholar Randall Carlson as he presents an authoritative overview of the “master key” of the ancient mysteries, Sacred Geometry.

You will be shown the significance of the “sacred canon of numerical cosmology”, and how it effects every aspect of life from the, “sub-microscopic to the super galactic.”

Extending these patterns into the dimensions of catastrophism and Earth history demonstrates the overarching significance of these sacred proportions in space, time, and human history.

Nothing less than a new paradigm for humankind is invoked with Carlson’s synthesis of leading edge science and ancient myth.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

angelfire (2nd October 2018), Bo Atkinson (3rd October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (4th October 2018), genevieve (3rd October 2018), leavesoftrees (3rd October 2018), norman (3rd October 2018), Star Tsar (5th October 2018), toppy (2nd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Default Re: New Randall Carlson's Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe....... number 9, number 9

I don't know why, but as I was watching the video and the presenter showing us the importance of geometry and the number 9, that line from the Beatles' "White Album" keeps playing in my head, "number nine". I always wondered why they chose that particular number to emphasize.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (2nd October 2018), toppy (2nd October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

Default Re: New Randall Carlson's Cosmic Patterns and Cycles of Catastrophe....... number 9, number 9

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I don't know why, but as I was watching the video and the presenter showing us the importance of geometry and the number 9, that line from the Beatles' "White Album" keeps playing in my head, "number nine". I always wondered why they chose that particular number to emphasize.
    According to John Lennon coming from a Rolling Stone interview:

Revolution 9 was an unconscious picture of what I actually think will happen when it happens; just like a drawing of a revolution. All the thing was made with loops. I had about 30 loops going, fed them onto one basic track. I was getting classical tapes, going upstairs and chopping them up, making it backwards and things like that, to get the sound effects. One thing was an engineer's testing voice saying, 'This is EMI test series number nine'. I just cut up whatever he said and I'd number nine it. Nine turned out to be my birthday and my lucky number and everything. I didn't realise it: it was just so funny the voice saying, 'number nine'; it was like a joke, bringing number nine into it all the time, that's all it was.

John Lennon

Rolling Stone, 1970

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd October 2018), genevieve (3rd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd October 2018), Orph (3rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

I finally found the time to watch this first two hours of the total 4 hours of this presentation.

The 4 hour presentation is also available in 8 videos, in the variation of length from 10 to 27 minutes.
    Here's the first video, which is a share with playlist starting from part 1

Divine templates of harmonic ratio and proportion, governing the unfolding of space and time are mysteriously and ubiquitously encoded throughout the archaic world in a multitude of forms including:

ancient myth, sacred architecture, language, symbolism and prophecy reaching back beyond the dawn of modern history are all decrypted before your eyes by independent scholar and 32˚ Freemason (Oops !) Randall Carlson.

The 8 Chapters and Topics Covered Include:

- The Sacred Canon of Number

- Sacred Number Embedded in the Measure of Geometry

- Sacred Number Embedded in the Dimensions of Space

- Sacred Number Embedded in the Measure of Time

- Sacred Number Embedded in Solar System Architecture

- Sacred Number Embedded in Ancient Metrology

- Sacred Number Embedded in Language (Hebrew and Greek Gematria, Kabbalah)

- Sacred Number Embedded in Scripture, Symbol, and Prophecy

- Sacred Number Embedded in Sacred Architecture

- Sacred Number in Ancient Calendrica Systems of the Maya, Sumerians, Hindu Vedas and More

- The Great Pyramid, Stonehenge and The Squaring of the Circle
    The Dimensions of the Sacred Precinct, The Holy City, The New Jerusalem

- Evidence for Advanced Geodetic Knowledge in Archaic Times (The Great Pyramid, Parthenon and Stonehenge:

- See the overwhelming evidence that our distant ancestors understood the size and shape of the Earth and their relative position upon it, with precision rivaling modern satellite surveys and GPS coordinate systems)

- Decoding of Religious Metaphor and Symbolism in The Old and New Testaments

- The Great Year (Precession of the Equinoxes) Understanding the Horizon system of Astronomy

- Mysteries of Archaic America and the North American Mound Builders

- Evidence for Geomancy and Precise Astronomical Knowledge in Pre-Columbian America

- The First Christian Church and the Revelation of Behemoth the Number of the Beast 666

- Catastrophes in the Time of Man: The Tempo of Global Change
    Evidence for the Great Flood Which Drowned North America ~12,900 Years BP.

A Crash Course In Catastrophic Geology
    And much more...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

genevieve (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), leavesoftrees (5th October 2018), Star Tsar (5th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread