+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Jason Rice

1. Link to Post #21
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,045 times in 645 posts

Default Re: Jason Rice

Going off piste slightly, but I'm really confused....

....I thought it was a joke about Corey Goode having trademarked "20 and back" but a quick check finds Serial No: 87821401 "20 and back" is registered by Goode Enterprises Inc.

Forgive me but if Emery Smith, Jason Rice and Corey Goode are part of a super secret organisation that has spent Trillions to remain secret, hidden and anonymous, why would they really allow someone to publicly register and get protected status of something that he proclaims refers to them.

Head scratch. Head scratch.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Did You See Them (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Inversion (23rd October 2018), Jantje (21st October 2018), Matthew (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Sadieblue (5th October 2018), sunwings (5th October 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

After listening to the Jimmy C interview .. I have to say his credibility is as great as Corey's if that tells you anything

Things mentioned by him

His use of Borg/like Nanobots in his bloodstream just like 7 of 9 used to do many things .. star trek voyager
    I was reminded of a bunch of episodes of the TV show..... Fringe... which Corey didn't use that much......great tv show btw

plus he used Corey's stories themes who in turned ripped them off from other sci/fi shows/ people and books........
    so overall it was to infinity and beyond (tm) quality of a story.
    He's killed thousands of aliens in his battles against evil
    His bosses are German Nazis from mars.

He has not met nor has blue chickens nor golden gumby creatures in his story .....yeah!!

I wonder how much he got from Gaia for 3 shows?

I can't wait for the impending Corey /Jason battle of the stars

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Did You See Them (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (4th October 2018), muxfolder (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), scotslad (4th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Going off piste slightly, but I'm really confused....

....I thought it was a joke about Corey Goode having trademarked "20 and back" but a quick check finds Serial No: 87821401 "20 and back" is registered by Goode Enterprises Inc.

Forgive me but if Emery Smith, Jason Rice and Corey Goode are part of a super secret organisation that has spent Trillions to remain secret, hidden and anonymous, why would they really allow someone to publicly register and get protected status of something that he proclaims refers to them.

Head scratch. Head scratch.
    No it's not off piste, these small details give color and depth to the wider story. As you say, would any government allow an individual to trade mark an above top secret black ops project, let alone the US government??

Look how it behaved over Gary Mckinnon finding a few obscure files on NASA computers relating to non terrestrial officers. At the time it was called the biggest military computer hack of all time!! The US government tried to extradite him to face 60 years in prison! Lucky for him, due to ill health and having aspergers, the UK government denied the US it's extradition claim on the grounds of human rights. Just imagine how different the outcome would have been if he had trade marked any of the phrases he had gathered in his "hack" in order to monetize and profit from his find..

However, the genius of this latest Jason Rice "whistle-blower" is that Cory et al can hardly dispute his claims, as they mirror his content! Lol. The lairs leading the lairs or the blind leading the blind, take your pick.

If you look through Cory's trade mark you will see that it ONLY pertains to the printed word and or merchandising associated with the phrase "20 and back™". It is a business move, nothing more nothing less, he is protecting his assets, in this case his assets are his vivid imagination, possibly as a protectionist move from Gia, who he has had a falling out with, it's his livelihood after all.

If any of these tall tales were true, it paints a very poor picture of the good judgement and due diligence of the aliens who chose these pathetic individuals as humanities representatives to the stars.

Unless of course they didn't...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 4th October 2018 at 19:34.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Did You See Them (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Madeira (24th October 2018), Matthew (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Sadieblue (5th October 2018), scotslad (4th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)

I can't wait for the impending Corey /Jason battle of the stars
    I bet Corey's spitting feathers

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Flash (4th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Matthew (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (24th October 2018), pigsy2400 (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), scotslad (4th October 2018), sunwings (5th October 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

OK, so if the secret space program is owned/run and managed by a global secretive kabal since the 40s having invested Trillions upon trillions of ĢĢĢ to maintain their secrecy, I could potentially throw a spanner in everybody's works if....

....I register the 20andback.co.uk domain for FREE, register a Ltd company for Ģ15 and the UK trademark all in for about Ģ300.

Whilst the USA is renowned for its aggressive foreign policy and corey for his engimatic blowing of whistles, neither would have jurisdiction or recourse if someone registered the above in the UK or other country(ies) for that matter, and interestingly a quick search shows that http://easily.co.uk/search/results/20andback/ reveals some interesting possibilities for individuals around the globe.

Maybe I could scupper the plans of the latest generation of whistle blowers by registering "the dark side of the moon" as a trademark so I could prevent all and sundry speaking about it....and if I ever see "classified" papers mentioning my trade mark, then I would be somewhat pissed - JOKE

Anyway, the "Blue sphere alliance" is up for grabs as a trade mark and the irony that neither corey or david wilcock should really mention the "kabal" as a trademark 77200241 it's owned by someone else. (albeit a graphic) but my point is interesting, intriguing and some enterprising researchers out there could register some very interesting keywords or phrases as domains, companies, trademarks, business names and get protection within their jurisdiction and could potentially prevent others with their own "agenda"

F*** it, let's all club together and register "Dulce Underground base", "reptilian", or the best one for me is "pleiadian" because both trademarks are dead.

We could register key trademarks to make sure that fake whistle blowers dont talk about subjects they're not authorised too but we could give licence our trademarked items to genuine whistleblowers to discuss and share our "trademarked" topics.

Now as an idea, I think that's f*****g "COSMIC"

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Did You See Them (5th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), happyuk (22nd October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (4th October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Let the fun begin..... to infinity and beyond disclosure ........ interview starts at 34 mins
    At Fade to Black always skip to minute 33. Easy to remember that number ;-)
    Last edited by Builder; 5th October 2018 at 15:36.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Did You See Them (5th October 2018), Flash (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Matthew (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (5th October 2018), sunwings (5th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

FADE TO BLACK w/ Jason Rice : Exclusive: '20 and Back' Insider

Haven't listened to it yet but did read the comments which are interesting
    He's a scientist and says the NAZI base on the moon is shaped like a swastika? Well, I can't confirm he said that

Let the fun begin..... to infinity and beyond disclosure ........ interview starts at 34 mins

He listened to too many movies

The dark side of the moon and the Nazi - Iron Sky

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

....I register the 20andback.co.uk domain for FREE, register a Ltd company for Ģ15 and the UK trademark all in for about Ģ300.
    {snip}
    Years ago, I registered a domain called, MasterCardMars.com, with a plan for them to buy it from me. Within 24 hours, their lawyers emailed out a strong letter. I don’t know if they were the real deal. It wasn’t worth the hassle. Register.com reversed my order.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th October 2018 at 16:39.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Did You See Them (5th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), Ol' Roy (6th October 2018), scotslad (5th October 2018), Tam (6th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    OK, so if the secret space program is owned/run and managed by a global secretive kabal since the 40s having invested Trillions upon trillions of ĢĢĢ to maintain their secrecy, I could potentially throw a spanner in everybody's works if....

Whilst the USA is renowned for its aggressive foreign policy and corey for his engimatic blowing of whistles, neither would have jurisdiction or recourse if someone registered the above in the UK or other country(ies) for that matter, and interestingly a quick search shows that http://easily.co.uk/search/results/20andback/ reveals some interesting possibilities for individuals around the globe.

Maybe I could scupper the plans of the latest generation of whistle blowers by registering "the dark side of the moon" as a trademark so I could prevent all and sundry speaking about it....and if I ever see "classified" papers mentioning my trade mark, then I would be somewhat pissed - JOKE

Anyway, the "Blue sphere alliance" is up for grabs as a trade mark and the irony that neither corey or david wilcock should really mention the "kabal" as a trademark 77200241 it's owned by someone else. (albeit a graphic) but my point is interesting, intriguing and some enterprising researchers out there could register some very interesting keywords or phrases as domains, companies, trademarks, business names and get protection within their jurisdiction and could potentially prevent others with their own "agenda"

F*** it, let's all club together and register "Dulce Underground base", "reptilian", or the best one for me is "pleiadian" because both trademarks are dead.

We could register key trademarks to make sure that fake whistle blowers dont talk about subjects they're not authorised too but we could give licence our trademarked items to genuine whistleblowers to discuss and share our "trademarked" topics.

Years ago, I registered a domain called, MasterCardMars.com, with a plan for them to buy it from me. Within 24 hours, their lawyers email out a strong letter. I don’t know if they were the real deal. It wasn’t worth the hassle. Register.com reversed my order.
    Yup. Registering a domain, trade mark or Ltd company only gives cursory protections. They only hold any weight if you can prove prior use AND they are underpinned by great bulldog legal representation AND you are prepared AND can afford the time AND cost of serious litigation. Otherwise they protect nothing. It's a fun idea though...x... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 4th October 2018 at 21:39.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th October 2018), Did You See Them (5th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), scotslad (4th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

yup, totally agree - it's not the threat of litigation but the ability to follow through thats important and having the resources to do so.

The other important thing is JURISDICTION, those with TMs registered in one country do not have jurisdiction on the same TM registered in a separate country but we could "step back" on an alternate time line and pre-register. Hmmmm mind boggles.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Did You See Them (5th October 2018), Nasu (4th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Jason was ostracized by the blue chicken cult before he got the chance.

Attachment 39256

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...71648406364631
    Corey’s prediction was again incorrect. He discredited his own narrative with the help of David Wilcock. Nonetheless, this rice fella is raising some red flags. He’s not an experiencer, he’s not sanctioned, but he wants to share news about the people that have died in these programs. Let’s start with a list of names, huh? This sort of grief poaching is completely inappropriate.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (21st October 2018), Did You See Them (5th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (5th October 2018), Jantje (5th October 2018), Matthew (5th October 2018), mountain_jim (5th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), scotslad (5th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Anyone want to suggest some suitable tongue in cheek content for www.20andback.co.uk/home ?
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 5th October 2018 at 14:55.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

mountain_jim (5th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), pigsy2400 (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), scotslad (5th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

So I watched the gaia video. First of all, I didn't think it would be possible for someone to appear on this show that would make Corey seem like he's got the charisma of Mick Jagger, but somehow, this Rice dude pulled it off. It's kind of impressive, really.

He's probably a cyborg, have you guys heard his voice? Clear your throat, my dude.

In all seriousness, though, he's probably just Corey 2.0. Cosmic Disclosure is way too profitable to die when Goode and Wilcock leave. Gotta milk that cash cow till she's dry.

To be clear, I am NOT saying I don't believe in a SSP, or 20-and-backs, or MILABs. In fact, I think all 3 of those are well within the realm of possibility.

But there's no way in hell they would let an actual, genuine victim air out all of the dirty laundry on what's essentially public television.

I'll keep half an eye on Rice these coming months. Who knows. Truth is stranger than fiction, after all.

But I''m not excited or anything.

One very interesting thing, though: my dad had some experiences that are very similar to what Rice is describing. Being taken out of school, weird tests, etc.

I'm sure that just like Corey, Rice just looked at real stories and history and made his own.

But it's certainly interesting.
    Last edited by Tam; 6th October 2018 at 07:32.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), pigsy2400 (6th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), scotslad (7th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What really gets me is that people will take this "witness testimony" as truth and that its got to be true as it "corrobates" others stories.
    What utter nonsense, I honestly feel people like this need to seek some form of help.

its also interesting I think of the impact these people make on the word "Whistleblower". They are creating their own meme with the word, maybe to the point where when people hear the word "whistleblower" they will just ignore it, so when true ones come through, no one listens.

I quite like Jimmy Church (sometimes) but why give people such as this a platform just baffles me.

One of the last interviews that Jimmy did with Wilcock about Coorey was hilarious. He put Coorey across as a some Jesus come Luke Skywalker in a Bablyon5 esque ambassdor role that fights blue alien chickens....

I mean seriously.... !
    Last edited by pigsy2400; 6th October 2018 at 09:22.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th October 2018), Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th October 2018), Matthew (6th October 2018), mountain_jim (6th October 2018), RaiseMachine (20th October 2018), RunningDeer (6th October 2018), scotslad (7th October 2018), Valerie Villars (6th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think the two Cosmic Disclosure episodes on the history of the secret space program were compelling and plausible. Operation Highjump clearly suggests something fishy was going down in Antarctica.

But I have problems taking Gaia and the rest of the testimony seriously because of the simple reason that I cannot grasp the concept of 20 and back. And due to the lack of serious questions being asked about the technicalities of 20 and back I feel almost as if these questions are skipped because they know itīs just bull****. Most of the questions asked in the show are just straightforward "then what happened", etc. Here is a list of a few questions Iīd like asked:

1) Does the 20 years in service of the SSP also count as 20 years in Earth-time? I am gonna assume yes for the remainder of the questions.

2) What happens if someone taken on a 20 and back program dies in space and the body is not recovered? How do they return him to Earth after 20 years?

3) Just before Jason is brought back his friends and family will have memories of him missing for 19 years and 364 days (assuming he is returned exactly on the date). What happens to those memories the next day when they see Jason again? Just as Jasonīs memories of his days in the SSP reappear after 20 years, shouldnīt his friends and familyīs memories of him being gone, assumed dead, etc, also suddenly start reappearing? Or what if I read about his disappearance in a newspaper article. For the newspaper article and my memory to be undone the journalist and myself and everyone else would also have to be brought back in time. Everyone and everything would have to be brought back?

4) How can bringing Jason back in time not simultaneously cancel the effect of all the work he did in the SSP? How can they localize time travel and combine timelines like this, and yet not utilize those powers better?

5) what about the people who were responsible for Jasonīs enrollment in the SSP. One week after Jason is gone, do they walk around knowing that he will be back in 20 years? What happens do them when Jason returns? Do they suddenly go "oh, there he is again, 20 years must have passed". Have they become 20 years older themselves now? Letīs say Jasonīs "handler" was 40 years when Jason left. How old will he be when Jason returns? Will he be 40 or 60? I will assume 40 since otherwise there would suddenly be too many inconsistencies in the everyday life (imagine your neighbor suddenly was 20 years older tomorrow and everyone else stayed the same, not possible unless everyone and everything is brought back in time?) So letīs assume the "handler" is 40 again when Jason returns. Will he remember or know that Jason has already finished his term? Is it possible that he might think "this Jason guy sure is a fine candidate for 20 and back, yeah letīs bring him in", and then he "enlists" Jason one more time not knowing that Jason has already done it once... How does he remain 40 but with future knowledge that Jason has already finished his term?

6) What happens if the "handler" keeps on enrolling new people to 20 and back every few years? Every few years guys he sent to space will return. Will there be a separate timeline for each person? Letīs say the handler was 45 years when Bob was enrolled. The "handler" will not reach the age of 65 because once he reaches 60 Jason will return and he will be 40 again. How does this affect Bob? On one hand there is still 5 more years to go before he is sent out. On the other hand he has already served 15 years? What if Jason knew Bob? Would Bob be around or not when Jason returned?

7) why not travel further back in time and bring millions of people with you to procreate so that in the future your population is high enough so you donīt need to kidnap people in the present to work for you, thereby risking unnecessary exposure when they become whistle blowers? + a million more questions of why didnīt you travel back in time to do this, donīt do that, kill or manipulate that person to change reality (Jason claims they programmed certain behavioral responses in him, so why not do this directly to more influential people whom you can guide into positions of power), and so forth?

anyone know where these types of questions are being answered?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2018), RunningDeer (21st October 2018), scotslad (21st October 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

The mind boggles, but I'll take a stab...

1) If we believe Philip Corso Jr and others including those involved in the VRIL society, Project Montauk & Al Beliek, then "time travel" could potentially bring you back to original standpoint - so no missing elapsed "earth" time (but you would now be on a new alternate time line in going forwards). and if I recall Mr. Cameron - Al's brother said this was possible.

2) No need. Hes dead. Then again, the greys have the ability to soul transfer.

3) If I recall, Preston Nichols expanded on this in one of the PM videos on YT. Have to say, I really struggled with the concepts. Also don't forget the craft at roswell - was sent back to help us go forward.

4) We have spaghetti junctions in motorway systems, i suspect there are a multiplicity of time lines co xisting simultaneously and the SSP are still struggling with the mechanics of it and how it all works. They Mars germans have perfected it but not too sure.

5) If the greys/tall whites/tall greys/reptilians etc can all keep a record of who and when abducted, I'm sure the SSP will have invested in an accurate record keeping and tracking system combined with all the other tech & serums they have for their staff to live forever, be super fit and have excellent memories - afterall their super soldiers - aren't they?

6) One has to assume (dangerous I know) that each enrollee in the SSP has their own "set" of alternate timelines. Preston Nichols, Al beliek and his brother Cameron have a very interesting story in recognising others having "come back" - but it does indeed sound v complicated for us average joe bloggs to attempt to understand.

7) Between AGENDA 21, and messages from future humans returning, I think one of the big problems is about reducing population and not increasing it as the impact this is having on natural resources on the planet is devastating never mind the impact on human, technical and financial resources within the SSPs black budget. More importantly it is easier to manipulate, manage and control a few instead of many. Too many, and you get too many mistakes, leaks and worse of all - whistle blowers.

Then again, we're told worm holes and thought help us travel anywhere in multiverse and the biggie they're all afraid of "getting out" is time travel so they want as few as possible within their compartmentalised super secret organisation knowing whats really going on.

Who knows JR, CG, DW & ES might all just disappear in one fell swoop - might even be seen walking into an embassy building in Turkey, never to return (to this planet)

Then again, my 4th bottle of stella might just be taking effect.
    Last edited by scotslad; 21st October 2018 at 19:54.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st October 2018), happyuk (23rd October 2018), radeev (21st October 2018), RunningDeer (21st October 2018), Wansen (20th May 2022)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for trying to answer these questions. I have to check out this Beliek guy and Corso jr. Paradoxically, I feel I have a better understanding now, or at least am more blissfully ignorant now than I were. These are my views now.

1) exactly, there will be a new timeline. In the original timeline Jason will perhaps remain missing and never return. And in that timeline I may have read the newspaper article about his disappearance, whereas in this I do not. This suggests there will be an infinite number of time lines, which in turn suggests time doesnīt exist.

2) too bad for him, If he was on planet y in Andromeda galaxy I wonder where his soul would go next. Our astral plane or their astral plane. Not a question, just interesting thought.

3) if there is one timeline where he is gone missing forever and one where he was returned to the same point in time he was taken, doing his SSP work in a yet a different timeline, then I guess there would be no memories for others than the abducted.

4) itīs ok if no. 3 is correct

5) if each person is affected only on his own new timeline then I guess - sure

6) Jason did say he recognised/knew about another person who was in the SSP, but who may not yet have had memory recall (inferred). If this person does not have memory recall that may suggest his disappearance was strictly on another timeline. If that person will end up having memory recall but was not recruited until say 5 years after Jason, then that suggests it should be possible to observe the manipulation etc of the two timelines about to be combined. hmm, interesting..

7) well, through trial and error I doubt todayīs solution is really the best.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to radeev For This Post:

RunningDeer (22nd October 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGglyC8QEnk. Duncan Cameron in yellow jumper, fascinating connection with Al Beliek - if we believe it, Prepare yourself a large strong coffee and settle down in your favourite chair. Maybe Jason Rice had watched this and taken a few notes

36. The Following User Says Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Horus (10th January 2020)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

"radeev "......... What I find cosmic and karma-tic is he claims to have killed over 3,000 aliens and then
    Emery has examined or dissected 3000 alien body parts......... that's more than the number killed on 911
    Then we see Gaia is giving both of these actors a job on their show? I want to bring back the real great documentary on aliens......''Howard the Duck'' at least it had some real laughs and more realistic

SSP..... 20 and back... blue avians is my signature as it should be for everyone now !!!!!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2018), RunningDeer (22nd October 2018), scotslad (22nd October 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGglyC8QEnk. Duncan Cameron in yellow jumper, fascinating connection with Al Beliek - if we believe it, Prepare yourself a large strong coffee and settle down in your favourite chair. Maybe Jason Rice had watched this and taken a few notes
    The Philadelphia Experiment & The Montauk Project

Published on Mar 22, 2011

Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, Peter Moon (1993)

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (22nd October 2018), Bob (22nd October 2018), scotslad (22nd October 2018), Spellbound (22nd October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast