+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Presidential Alert' (on the Wireless Emergency Alert system nationwide in the US)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default 'Presidential Alert' (on the Wireless Emergency Alert system nationwide in the US)

I just got this at 14:18 ... 2:18 est

TODAY (10/3): At 2:18 PM EDT, we will be testing the Wireless Emergency Alert system nationwide. Expect a message box on your phone along with a loud tone and vibration. Questions? Visit fema.gov/emergency-aler… pic.twitter.com/cCXJGGO

President Donald Trump talks to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, October 2, 2018.
    Leah Millis | Reuters
    President Donald Trump talks to reporters on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, October 2, 2018.

There's a good chance that Wednesday afternoon, around 2:18 p.m. ET, your phone will sound an alarm and receive a message that says "Presidential Alert."

Don't worry about it.

This is a joint test by FEMA and the FCC of the existing emergency alert system (EAS) and wireless emergency alerts (WEA).
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/03/pres...afternoon.html

You're probably already aware of WEA messages. They warn you about severe weather, such as flooding, in your area. Or you might have received a WEA AMBER alert if a child is missing.

Wednesday's message will simply read: "THIS IS A TEST of the National Wireless Emergency Alert System. No action is needed."

It isn't coming from President Donald Trump, but in the future it might if there's a national emergency.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh boy, there is a lot to be thought about this.

Lets see who come up with the biggest conspiracy Ben fulford or Sorcha Faal
    or David Wilcox ...... the alert will come when Cobra has defeated the cabal.
    Last edited by ramus; 3rd October 2018 at 20:30.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Art (4th October 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd October 2018), Bob (4th October 2018), Buzzie (3rd October 2018), Franny (3rd October 2018), gaiagirl (4th October 2018), Ioneo (3rd October 2018), Jayke (3rd October 2018), Kryztian (3rd October 2018), Magnus (3rd October 2018), Matthew (3rd October 2018), Nasu (3rd October 2018), Noelle (3rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (4th October 2018), WhiteFeather (4th October 2018), Zanshin (3rd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Default Re: 'Presidential Alert' (on the Wireless Emergency Alert system nationwide in the US)

Forgive me ramus this seems a little unclear - as with this article :-

https://www.theverge.com/2018/10/3/1...warning-system

Did you receive an actual test presidential alert with accompanying alarm, or a notice of one to come?

It seems, in the article I referenced, that the author updated with confirmation of a test message received.

If so, I wonder how many others received this??

update:

Scratch that - several reporting confirmation on the Qanon posts thread:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...itters/page369
    Last edited by Zanshin; 4th October 2018 at 00:18. Reason: update

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,059 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: 'Presidential Alert' (on the Wireless Emergency Alert system nationwide in the US)

My wife, daughter and I received it today at about 12:18 p.m. mountain standard time. Several other people I know did also.

It read:

EMERGENCY ALERTS

Presidential Alert
    THIS IS A TEST of the
    National Wireless Emergency
    Alert System. No action is
    Needed.
    Last edited by Satori; 4th October 2018 at 00:20.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

gaiagirl (4th October 2018), Noelle (4th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2018), Zanshin (4th October 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I just got an e-mail from the White House with the title "Ivanka Trump: NASCAR students on the fast track." It has various upbeat publicity stores about the White House on it.

The odd thing is that I have never received such mail from the White House before, but then on one day, I receive this and the Presidential Cell Phone Alert. WTF?

I am guessing that the White House/Trump Administration may be saying to someone "look, we can contact the American People directly if we need to."

Here is some "scuttlebutt" from an anonymous source (a source known to one of my Facebook friends):

Quote The Presidential Alert made a planned false flag moot (a final attempt to take him out at the knees with a staged incident and his inability to shape the narrative).

"I see a lot of movement and it won't be pretty. He's got the ball and it isn't up for grabs anymore. Midterms will
    be a disaster for the left, they will get killed in the senate and not take back the house.

"Kavanaugh will be confirmed. He is the final vote for military tribunals, which is why they are so nuts about it, abortion issue not even on their minds. Self preservation is.

"Why are so many declaring a run for president? They think the announcement will make them 'political opponents' and therefore cannot be prosecuted. But the FBI's report will not be kind to Ford, who is company and a psyops expert.

"Flake is a double agent. Looks like the Mormons have thrown in with him as well. Romney silent.

"I don't see him backing down anywhere. That isn't the mission he was tasked with.

"We'll see soon enough. All the FPS people I know have been told they will be working election week..."

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ramus (5th October 2018), Zanshin (4th October 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I just got an e-mail from the White House with the title "Ivanka Trump: NASCAR students on the fast track." It has various upbeat publicity stores about the White House on it.
    Are you skilled at looking at the (usually not shown) headers of email messages?

If so, can you tell where that message really originated?

In any case, are there any links to click in that message? If so, I'd recommend NOT clicking them, but looking at them (I can do that on my desktop system by hovering the mouse over a link, other means may apply on your system) and seeing if they really go back to the Whitehouse.gov.

My guess, absent information to the contrary, is that the Whitehouse did not send this, but rather it's spam.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ivanhoe (4th October 2018), Kryztian (4th October 2018), meeradas (4th October 2018), ramus (5th October 2018), Zanshin (4th October 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Are you skilled at looking at the (usually not shown) headers of email messages?

If so, can you tell where that message really originated?
    Paul, I looked at the message header. The only source I see is whitehouse.gov. There is nothing in the message content that suggests spam. I think it is the real genuine thing.

I have filled out whitehouse.gov petitions before so they should have my email through there. They may have sent the usually Obama publicity stuff when I last filled out a petition and I requested them to stop. Let me guess that D. Trump decided to ignore that request, and he did it today.

If you want, I can send you the message header gobbledegook and you can take a look.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

ramus (5th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (4th October 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    I have filled out whitehouse.gov petitions before so they should have my email through there.
    Ok - sounds like it could be the real thing then. Cool.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Kryztian (4th October 2018), ramus (5th October 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

I hope they (gov't) have that alert system under close guard , a lot of damage could be done if it were hacked. We could have another Orson Wells incident ( War of the Worlds ).

Easy to create a false flag incident with this power.
    Last edited by ramus; 4th October 2018 at 13:30.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Bob (4th October 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

And what if one didn't receive such an 'alert test msg' and is in the same statewide region?

==looking up the 'official' reason why one didn't receive a msg from "them" ==

Quote FEMA reported that people wouldn’t be able to turn off this presidential alert.

If you’re an iPhone user and your phone was on silent or do not disturb you probably didn’t hear the alert. People with their phones on silent still saw the alert message on their screens.

The people with their phones on do not disturb got the alert once their phone is off that mode.

This is what a spokesman for FEMA said:

The national EAS and WEA test messages were successfully originated and disseminated through FEMA’s IPAWS to the wireless provider gateways and EAS message servers. All wireless provider gateways acknowledged receipt of the test message.

Additional results from EAS participant station reception and broadcast of the national test message will be collected over the next month and reported later and compared against previous test results.

FEMA is committed to continuously improving the national alert and warning systems and supporting local authorities in getting effective and timely warning to people.

Only WEA compatible cell phones that are switched on and within range of an active cell tower, and whose wireless provider participates in WEA will be capable of receiving the test message. Additionally, if a user is on a call, or with an active data session open on their phone, they might not have received the message.

If you still believe you were near a tower and didn’t get the alert or if you want to provide feedback, FEMA wants to hear from you.

FEMA invites the public to send comments on the nationwide EAS-WEA test to FEMA-National-Test@fema.dhs.gov.

Valuable information on the effectiveness of a national WEA capability using the Presidential alert category includes:
    • Whether your mobile device displayed one, more or no WEA test messages;
    • The make, model and operating system version of your mobile device;
    • Your wireless service provider;
    • Whether the device was turned on and in the same location for at least 30 minutes after the start of the test (2:18 p.m. ET);
    • The location of the device (as precise as possible), including the device’s environment (e.g. indoors or outdoors, rural or urban, mobile or stationary);
    • Whether you are normally able to make calls, receive texts, or use apps at that location;
    • Whether the mobile device was in use at the time of the alert (for a call or a data session); and
    • Whether anyone else at your location received the WEA test alert message.
    I'm an iPhone user, my phone was on, 5 bars signal strength, in-range in other words, not on silent, not doing any messaging.. and not on a "call". (Maybe that hidden tracking software NSA installed when I was in Mexico City has a bug in it? LOL - OR maybe it was DISABLED and they want to know who disabled it, how it was done and WHY...)

So I am supposed to 'report' eh? Most certainly they would want all the 'tracking information' from the phone to determine why it was invisible..
    Last edited by Bob; 4th October 2018 at 14:48.

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

my cell phone was off and i didn't get any message. i wonder why. if someone calls me and my phone is off, i still get a phone call or a text message.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to najara12000 For This Post:

ramus (5th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

In Portugal, the Civil Protection Agency sent a nationwide sms saying it was an exercise, there was no need to worrie and no action was needed.

Since then, I've only received another sms because of fire risc in the area I'm in this Monday.

Was this the first time FEMA used automatic texto messages in th US?

20. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

I got the alert while having a conversation on my cell , it interrupted with presidential alert test ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

ramus (4th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread