+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Source player search: quartz crystal judy/matrix hacker/sovereign ki/ matrix simulation

1. Link to Post #1
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Source player search: quartz crystal judy/matrix hacker/sovereign ki/ matrix simulation

hi there. i am trying to find other source players out in the world to interact and discuss about the matrix simulation we are in and the you tube videos of quartz crystal-judy,the matrix hacker, sovereign ki and anything else about the matrix simulation. i look forward to your input. thankyou for taking the time to read this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stevencarter For This Post:

Nasu (5th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Source player search: quartz crystal judy/matrix hacker/sovereign ki/ matrix simulation

hi there. i am trying to find other source players out in the world to interact and discuss about the matrix simulation we are in and the you tube videos of quartz crystal-judy,the matrix hacker, sovereign ki and anything else about the matrix simulation. i look forward to your input. thankyou for taking the time to read this.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Source player search: quartz crystal judy/matrix hacker/sovereign ki/ matrix simulation

Quote Posted by stevencarter (here)
    Welcome, Stevencarter.

I see you started 3 identical threads ... please don't do that.

I merged all three of those threads into this one thread, under the What Does It Mean? sub-forum, because I can't figure out what your posts mean.

So far, I am not seeing a good match between your presence here on this forum, and what we welcome in our members, but I'm not sure what to do about that disconnect yet.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (5th October 2018), Bill Ryan (5th October 2018), Billy (5th October 2018), ChristianSky (6th October 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th October 2018), Nasu (5th October 2018), Noelle (5th October 2018), onawah (5th October 2018), Stardad (5th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Default Re: Source player search: quartz crystal judy/matrix hacker/sovereign ki/ matrix simulation

I have to make a comment, what is a source player? I don't understand what you are looking for, is this a test?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Nasu (5th October 2018), Noelle (5th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,024 times in 1,086 posts

Quote Posted by ramus (here)
    I have to make a comment, what is a source player? I don't understand what you are looking for, is this a test?
    Apparently yes, it is a test, all part of the source playing game. After a quick search, here is what I came across. Sounds like a mish mash of many different "new age" ideas. Not saying it's bad or good, right or wrong, but just saying it's nothing NEW sounding to me. Maybe that means i'm a source player, lol.

The first vid, seems to cover the basics of what is or is not a source player. Basically we are all part of a simulation or game, much akin to the matrix movie, created by source or god, presumably for her / his amusement.

Don't blame the player, blame the game.....x... N

Last edited by Nasu; 5th October 2018 at 22:22.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

avid (6th October 2018), Hervé (5th October 2018), Noelle (5th October 2018), ramus (6th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

Thanks Nasu. I guess it was synchronicity that I was watching the third video while eating a hamburger.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Nasu (5th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    Thanks Nasu. I guess it was synchronicity that I was watching the third video while eating a hamburger.
    Well then I guess, according to these videos, you are either a "soulless one" an "entity" or "demon" or just a source player who is destined to lose, lol. Don't feel too bad, me to. I agree that meat is not great for us, but the rest I leave to wiser souls than me to work out. Till then, ill keep on keeping on...x... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 5th October 2018 at 22:58.

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

So stevencarter, welcome to the forum, since you opened this conversation, what is YOUR understanding on this subject and why do you think this information is remarkably unique?

Many thanks in advance... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 5th October 2018 at 22:57.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Hervé (5th October 2018), Noelle (5th October 2018), ramus (6th October 2018)

16. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

When I see statements that make no direct sense, as the op so aptly illustrates, I interpret the phrases and read between the lines for context. In this case I was understanding what was being said, in my mind at least - and I am usually pretty good at sussing out the true intended meaning of a sincere person, until I got to the Crystal Judy part.

That halted me right in my tracks. After that and the three postings, I knew all I needed to know...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

avid (6th October 2018), Nasu (6th October 2018), ramus (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018)

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

https://www.patreon.com/quartzcrystal

This Judy person seems quite threatening, and potentially toxic. I wouldn’t go there.....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2018), ChristianSky (6th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2018), Nasu (6th October 2018), ramus (6th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (6th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread