+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts and questions on Disclosure

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default My thoughts and questions on Disclosure

TLDR: look at text in bold

First some context for my question: My "meeting" with conspiracies and in particular the ET presence cover up began in 2008 with watching Dr. Steven Greer's press conference from May 14 2001. Ten years down the road I am by no means an expert in any conspiracy, but feel I have a good overall picture.

The ET cover up is in my view the most important conspiracy. I think it eclipses everything else by a few magnitudes. Why? Because if the ET presence was either admitted by the governments or documented beyond doubt by the mainstream media then the number 1 societal priority would naturally end up becoming achieving energy freedom. Positive ETs would probably be willing to help us achieve that noble goal, given the positive ramifications stemming from it (if the entire world population demanded those solutions it would become impossible for bad people to keep that technology for themselves). Even if they could not to help us the knowledge of disclosure would force narrow-minded people to open up, and thus it would be only a matter of time before promising technologies would become commercially viable. Speaking of commerce, solving the energy problem would also to a large degree if not completely solve the monetary problem, because there would be much less scarcity of everything when you have free energy lying around. Yes, maybe not all problems would cease, but things would drastically improve to the point that it would be hard perpetuate fake wars on terror etc. So this is why I argue it\s the most important conspiracy.

So far so good. Couple this with the West's nefarious agenda towards particularly Russia but also lately China, the old "Illuminati" plan for world war 3 etc involving said powers. Keep in mind also how RT is demonized in one western country after the other because their narrative is unwelcome. Given how Putin is viewed in a favorable light by many (I don't think it\s just me), I finally arrive at my question:Why don't Russia, through RT with it's global reach, document the ET presence in detail? I read RT on almost a daily basis for some time now. Their articles keep on bashing the US highlighting all the problems/devolution there, but where are the articles and documentaries about the ET presence? Would the US go to war if Russia did this? Russia surely must have tons of evidence of the ET presence. If Putin is one of the few world leaders (from a major power) who is both intelligent enough and caring enough to know about the ET presence and care about his fellow human beings, why not reveal the truth?

No one would care if a small unknown country admitted the ET presence, but Russia carries weight and if RT with its global reach gradually stepped up its commitment to reveal such truths, the issue would have to be addressed by Western counterparts. Why doesn't Russia do this? The logical conclusion which I do not want do draw is that either the ET presence is not as certain as I have thought and/or that Putin is not as decent as I thought and/or that Russia is already compromised, which doesn't make sense given the propaganda war against Russia lately.

I have had this question for quite some time and have never heard a good answer to it (the last sentence in the paragraph above is not logically sound unless it's all an act, and in that case we are in more deep **** than I thought).

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (8th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th October 2018), Eric J (Viking) (9th October 2018), Hervé (8th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (10th October 2018), Ivanhoe (8th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), rodguy911 (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018), Tintin (8th October 2018), toppy (8th October 2018), validatedmystery (14th March 2019), yelik (8th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: My thoughts and questions on Disclosure

Personally I do not think we should trust any politician because they are largely controlled whoever they are

On one level Russia and the west appear to be at loggerheads but where the secret space program and ET is concerned I suspect they are united and work together. After all if there is an external threat from some ET groups then all differences would be put aside.

Governments and MSM have no real choice (threatened) but to follow the official narrative provided to them by their masters - the Cabal / Illuminati / Deep State / Elites or whatever name they go by today

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (8th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), Eric J (Viking) (9th October 2018), Hervé (8th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (10th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), Michi (9th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018), Tintin (8th October 2018), toppy (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (8th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,576 times in 32,794 posts

Quote Posted by radeev (here)
    Why doesn't Russia do this?
    Possible responses:
    1. Maybe they will.
    2. Maybe there's a backchannel agreement. ("Look, we won't say anything about this, if you don't say/do anything about that. Deal?") Note: remember, Russia will also know all about JFK, 9/11, whatever the truth is about the moon landings, and much more. The question's not an isolated one.
    3. Maybe there's a different kind of backchannel agreement. ("You go first, when the time's right for us all, and then we'll corroborate it in our own public announcement.")
    4. Maybe both Russia and the US (and presumably also China, India, the UK, et al) have exactly the same sets of reasons not to disclose a thing right now.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (8th October 2018), drneglector (9th October 2018), Hervé (8th October 2018), Justplain (9th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), mountain_jim (8th October 2018), Rosemarie (7th January 2019), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Sophocles (8th October 2018), Tintin (8th October 2018), toppy (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (8th October 2018), validatedmystery (14th March 2019), Wansen (8th October 2018), yelik (8th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

To take a simplistic view, the Russian economy is still very dependent on oil and gas. ET energy technology would be more disruptive for them than for, say, the Chinese or the Indians.

Of course, the Russians are robust and could handle it, but still, they are not going to rush into such a massive disruption.

Russia knows all about 9/11 and JFK, etc. Must be hard to resist the temptation to put some of that information out there. Shows their maturity and ability to play the long game I guess.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (8th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018), toppy (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (8th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Richard Dolan addresses exactly this interesting question at 1:42:56 in his recent interview with Linda Howe and John Burroughs.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (8th October 2018), Flowerpunkchip (9th October 2018), Franny (9th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), Sadieblue (8th October 2018), Sophocles (8th October 2018), toppy (8th October 2018), Valerie Villars (8th October 2018), Wansen (8th October 2018), yelik (9th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by Cognitive Dissident (here)
    To take a simplistic view, the Russian economy is still very dependent on oil and gas. ET energy technology would be more disruptive for them than for, say, the Chinese or the Indians.
    In 2015 oil and gas were 62% of their exports:

Last edited by Builder; 8th October 2018 at 19:16.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), Franny (9th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), yelik (9th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by radeev (here)
    Why doesn't Russia do this?
    Possible responses:
    1. Maybe they will.
    2. Maybe there's a backchannel agreement. ("Look, we won't say anything about this, if you don't say/do anything about that. Deal?") Note: remember, Russia will also know all about JFK, 9/11, whatever the truth is about the moon landings, and much more. The question's not an isolated one.
    3. Maybe there's a different kind of backchannel agreement. ("You go first, when the time's right for us all, and then we'll corroborate it in our own public announcement.")
    4. Maybe both Russia and the US (and presumably also China, India, the UK, et al) have exactly the same sets of reasons not to disclose a thing right now.
    re 1) Yeltsin was bad, Medvedev didn´t have the same strength as Putin (a rare commodity), Putin´s successor might be bad as well and not in a position to pull it off. Russia is portrayed as the big bad bully, what better time to act than now?

re 2 and 3) I dont think any evidence from Russia on 9/11 etc would be taken seriously, not now after all these years. Critics would call the evidence fabricated. A lot of 9/11 evidence seems to be just that, Russia would not be considered a credible witness. Tit for tat might have something to do with it, but whoever goes first will be the hero. Unless they are corroborating behind the scenes (which would make them guilty of crimes against humanity and that the Orwellian state is already 100% in place), this seems like a risky strategy given the seemingly mounting pressure on Russia. I can understand why China doesn´t want to do it, as they are growing stronger by the day, but not Russia.

As for Russia´s oil dependency yes disclosure would mean they would be negatively affected by this, but would this not be compensated by becoming the hero of the world and in pole position to host the first ET/human interactions?

Yes, I am assuming a positive outcome is the most likely. I don´t share Dolan´s fear of a totalitarian outcome (thanks for sharing that video!). Only if we genuinely could be made to believe that bad ET arrived yesterday after having traveled for decades after hearing our radio signals from 50 years ago can I foresee a totalitarian outcome where people flock around a strong leader to fight off the invader.

The idea that we would be at technological parity with an ET species arriving here, which is a requirement for the idea that we could have a reasonable chance to fend him off in the first place and thus rally behind tyranny, is naive and stupid. admitting alien presence doesn´t change the visitor´s intentions. If bad ETs are out there we can assume they have already been there for quite some time. If they wanted to attack us they would not wait until after their presence has been disclosed. if ET presence is disclosed the only logical conclusion to make is that they must be more good than bad overall, and why would the citizenry embrace tyranny in that scenario?

Now, if the ETs themselves refuse to pose in front of our televisions at the moment then of course whatever evidence Russia may have will fail the ultimate proof test - a living ET in front of you, live. Maybe it is precisely this that prevents disclosure, because the only good enough proof is a live one?

I am much confused in this matter.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), pigsy2400 (8th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), validatedmystery (14th March 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think it depends on what you actually class disclosure to be. For each person in this thread for example, that could mean something different to everyone here. We have to examine our own confirmation bias in someways. If you arrive at the field of UFOlogy with a framework of what "it" is already in place, you will only look for confirmation of that mental framework and possibly reject anything that doesn't meet with that bias.

Many people forget what the U in UFO stands for. We simply don't know, that's why the U is what it is. We also have to be careful what information we digest and accept as truth without examining it's origins and the motivations of where it originated from.

So to disclosure? We cannot insist on it, when we don't know what it is we are asking for. What we do know, is that there is something that fascinates us, our governments and militaries...everything else...we can't really hang our hat on at all and for me personally, that's the most frustrating part.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (8th October 2018), Ivanhoe (9th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Tintin (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018), validatedmystery (14th March 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daedalus (here)
    So to disclosure? We cannot insist on it, when we don't know what it is we are asking for.
    Another angle on that:

If we did ask, and somehow got a detailed, truthful answer, we might not like it... at ALL.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Did You See Them (9th October 2018), Ernie Nemeth (10th October 2018), Ivanhoe (9th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th October 2018), Justplain (9th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), Matthew (9th October 2018), pigsy2400 (9th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Sadieblue (10th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Tintin (7th January 2019), validatedmystery (14th March 2019), yelik (9th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

I think an important missing point is that if the diplomats in government actually knew about the extraterrestrial presence in a credible and informed fashion it would be a good first step. If a proper and adequate situation informed people like Congress and the White House by making them contactees of positive oriented extraterrestrials this could help revolutionize the planet. A lot of the NWO agenda manifests into this nation (America) through manipulated government who do not have the real picture.

I think people over-generalize too much in notions of the shadow government being one collusive informed source. There is a lot of compartmentalization and I think the people that serve their agendas are typically pretty clueless. They also have ways of making the righteous serve their agendas with positive intentions. It is a comprehensive web of illusion including: affiliates - shills & assets - agents & operatives - administrators - and extraterrestrials (on the evil side). On the positive side (as far as I know): individuals with altruism & pure intent - activists - whistleblowers - deoccultists - righteous warriors - extraterrestrials.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th October 2018), Michi (9th October 2018), mountain_jim (9th October 2018), onawah (9th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018), validatedmystery (14th March 2019), yelik (9th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

It is very complex. On that I do agree.

One pertinent question is, once you know the truth, by contact with even positive ultra-dimensionals, are you (meaning generally and not one specific person) going to be able to assimilate the knowledge and then still live in this dimension? On your own wits, as defined by the terms of this reality?

Their reality is very different.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Sadieblue (10th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), yelik (9th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

The original post from another thread here:

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    I have been privy to some inside knowledge about a real disclosure event coming in the next 20 or so years, the event is centered around global first contact with the galactic community. Perception of this event is being sabotaged as much as possible by the shadow government administered black ops crime syndicate. Intelligence community psychological warfare has been active for years trying to program the population about disclosure: as seen with Corey Goode, Benjamin Fulford, David Wilcock, David Icke, Ashtar and the "Galactic Federation of Light", mind control asset channelers, faux contactees, the army of manchurian psychics and remote viewers, the Pleiadian concept, the false flag alien invasion psyop, the false Christ psyop, and the Q Anon psyop.
    Corey Goode (False Prophet):
    • false dark alliance psyop
    • branding of legitimate opposition as "dark alliance"
    • slander ops versus alt media - cointelpro of true opposition
    • paid off alt media imposter - disclosure fraud - imitation whistleblower - mind control asset
    • counterintelligence co-opting and ruining of the upcoming genuine disclosure event via associative mind programming
    • claimed he is "on the payroll" (estimation: US military & CIA)
    • summary of the Corey Goode PSYOP: false prophecy, false alliance, fake aliens, deceptive angles, dishonorable information gathering & plagiarism, fraudulent claims, fake contactee status, fake Federation ambassador, fake solar system travels, opposite branding of disclosure with false association mechanics, programming alt media about global first contact circumstances, slander of legitimate opposition, Project Avalon cointelpro, promotion of new age disinformation, sponsoring of channeled information (Law of One), space program disinformation, Ai based information warfare, bastardization of the concept of the whistleblower, taking the place of genuine opposition, personality cleansed manchurian.

“In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be
    attended by a bodyguard of lies.[x]” ~Winston S. Churchill
    Q Anon (False Prophet):
    • alt right belief and behavioral management
    • strategic disinformation
    • false branding of opposition to the shadow government
    • false inside information mixed with truth
    • military counterintelligence
    • co-opting alt media
    • ruination of disclosure (by false association mind programming)
    • internet distraction
    • propping up frauds to replace the genuine

“...information warfare unit calls ‘chasing the white rabbit’ and in their literature they talk
    about the war strategy of leading the enemy down fruitless paths and searches of
    information as far as they can go.[x]” ~Ex-CIA Black Project Engineer Dr. Robert Duncan
    Benjamin Fulford (False Prophet):
    • false alliance psyop - there is a real aggregate of networks that are opposing the shadow government, unfortunately this was predictable enough that the psyops existed before the opposition was formed
    • co-opting of disclosure mind programming (by false association)
    • ruining the real disclosure event with counterintelligence
    • providing a false sense of victory through absurd disinformation
    • fraudulent stories - imitation opposition - false alliance - alt media nonsense

"By telling their secrets their power is eroding.[x][y]" ~Cathy O'Brien
    Ashtar & the Galactic Federation of Light:
    • fake extraterrestrial contact fueled counterintelligence
    • hi-tech mind control based channeled messages framed as cosmic spirits
    • alternative media co-opting and controlled opposition
    • ruination of occulted truth absorption by false association mind programming (psychologically anchoring in areas that are threatening to the shadow government)
    • ascension psyop (replacing Christianity's saviorship model with a new apathy mechanism)
    • providing a false sense of victory by asserting evil is being defeated by an imaginary force (while evil runs rampant)
    • objective: deceive the public about global first contact when it actually happens (done with mind control program based information warfare)
    • the military & intel community are the largest contactee group, not alt media
    • predictive programming: the believers and disbelievers are both belief and behavior modified by these psyops. Believers are deluded about extraterrestrials and disbelievers are programmed in an opposite fashion.

"The so-called 'channeled messages' I received claiming to be from my soul family
    from the stars were in fact simple radio waves sent by U.S. government agents,..."
    Greg Giles, Former Ashtar Channeler
    Alien Invasion PSYOP:
    • counterintelligence prepping for a major deception versus a legitimate global first contact event
    • contrasting occulted truths with strategic disinformation
    • mind control is propagating this theory in a weaponized fashion against deepest truth (in other words it is concocted to modify how people react and perceive disclosure with a legitimate extraterrestrial contact)
    • the current rendition is a derivation from what Wernher Von Braun said - the psyop has been inverted and weaponized against true extraterrestrial contact rather than a fake alien invasion - what I see is a programming of the planetary population in the area of extraterrestrial contact for when the general public is introduced to galactic society
    • fake alien invasion psyop is covertly paired with the false Christ psyop to combat truth absorption during disclosure
    • objective: stop alt media from seeing the truth during a disclosure event
    • objective: delude alt media with a false sense of the real world picture
    • objective: ruin perception of global first contact when it actually happens

See PSYOP.info article Fake Alien Invasion
    False Christ PSYOP:
    • Vatican programming of the public
    • reverse psychology (alt media is brainwashing itself)
    • framing of the top opposition (this isn't exactly perceivable with what they plan)
    • a Vatican False Christ PR Ai is planned (to contrast with reality)
    • deeply occulted truths are hidden behind the scenes of this psyop

"The deepest truth is at a disadvantage due to deception being able to appear more 'rational'.
    This happens as result of truth being static and potentially outrageous while psychological warfare
    options include intentional deceit with rationality as part of it's design." ~Phillip Walker
    David Icke (New Age False Messiah):
    • fake contact with a non-existent God (the God he speaks to is actually an intelligence community engineered handler Ai)
    • pseudo-psychic nature that in reality originates from black ops neural interfacing (powerful brainwashing)
    • at the beginning of David Icke's black op (via the products of Project MKUltra) the shadow government created counterpoints to detract from popular "conspiracy theory" - conspiracy information has been branded with his worst ideas
    • David Icke was propped up with intentions to replace old age religion and usher in a new era of faux psychic psychological direction and nonsense posed as esoteric truth - e.g. Saturn is the mind control source, "look at the cosmic shape on it, it must be mind controlling us"
    • propagates ridiculous disinformation: such as Saturn is what mind controls us (microwave transmitters and RF implants are the real source), the entire universe is a synthetic Ai hologram (yet somehow neural interfacing is unacceptable when the whole universe is technically technology), the spiritual warfare deception (which he has probably deluded millions with), bastardized reptilian information (they have space programs shrouded in illusion, they do this with science), love is the only real thing everything else is illusion (marginalizing what truth is to people and and deluding people about love), infinite love is the only truth (a person's love is scientifically measurable), Queen Elizabeth is a shapeshifting lizard (she is actually a murder target of Prince Philip - the real controlling force in England)
    • he is a conspiracy theorist = in modern years the conspiracy theorist demographic buy just about anything conspiratorial (as opposed to conspiracy witnesses/insider whistleblowers)
    • focuses on Ai in the future without awareness that it already happened (while we are about 50 years into an Ai based electronic holocaust) - Ai is being pushed forward by the shadow government and David will be correct in thinking the shadow government will do their agenda with it - they plan to align alt media and doomporn Ai propaganda with the transhumanism psyop and the progression of science - one objective with David's handlers is to degrade public opinion of Ai and neural interfacing and replace it with a hi-tech psychological direction model of psychic new age false spirituality
    • full spectrum brainwashing of alt media about transhumanism - this PSYOP has been quite effective (I estimate it has achieved nearly a 100% success rate on alt media)
    • covertly augmented controlled opposition hypocritically detracting from transhumanism (an augmentation oriented movement)
    • deluding alt media about Ai - alt media is incredibly nonsensical about Ai due to mind control assets proliferating transhumanism psyop
    • replacing Christianity with new age ideology - replacing Christ with David Icke (note: I am atheist yet this is still my view)

“The best slave is the one who doesn't know of his/her enslavement condition.”
    ~Adapted Anonymously from a Johann Wolfgang von Goethe Quote

Fake Psychic Controlled Opposition:
    • neural interfacing weaponized with a psychic spirituality cover story
    • extremely powerful psychological direction and brainwashing ability
    • the intelligence community built an alt media faux psychic new age army
    • false spirituality 2.0: psychic warfare - alt media belief and behavioral modification
    • false spirituality 2.0: black ops technology packaged as supernatural ability - subsequently this hi-tech mind infestation psychologically directs and brainwashes over a period of time until the objectives are reached
    • false spirituality 2.0: the new age - the new world order religion

"Even the best resources, human and material, however superbly coordinated,
    cannot consummate a successful operation if the overall aim of the total
    force and it’s momentum are off target." ~Sun Tzu, The Art of War
    Transhumanism PSYOP:
    • the shadow government have had exotic technologies and cybernetic networks since approximately the 1970s - the science of consciousness is a sensitive subject for the ruling class cybernetic networks - they have a philosophy of brainwashing and programming the public about their secret society perks
    • alternative media/conspiracy theorists/new age demographics are currently full spectrum programmed by this transhumanism psyop, what is happening; imbalance of end game science is being proliferated by controlled opposition in alt media and also via drip fed technology and propaganda releases. The truth in a nutshell: Ai is the deepest science in the universe and neural interfacing is the most intellectual category of technology. These sciences are not truthfully blanket labeled one dimensionally.
    • both benevolent extraterrestrials (angels) and evil extraterrestrials (fallen angels) use end game science
    • gatekeeping alternative demographics from neural interfacing (neural interfacing: the great disillusionment tool, the ultimate brainwashing tool, and the most intellectual technology in the universe)
    • neuroscience technology will be relevant to disclosure - the design of consciousness (neural interfacing) is the top tool to inform a brainwashed, deluded, nescient, and naive public due to it's ability to show someone they are wrong (much better than linguistics)

“… we are in control, because basically we are not a political organization we are an
    occult organization. We are working behind the scenes to manipulate the way that people think.
    The war that we are waging is a guerrilla war on the human mind.[x][y]” ~Ex-Satanist Nikolas Schreck

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Arcturian108 (9th October 2018), Bill Ryan (9th October 2018), mountain_jim (9th October 2018), onawah (9th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018), yelik (9th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

In summary, what Omni is pointing out, is that Russia, RT and Putin are part of the controlled opposition. In other words, they wont betray the current paradigm because their controllers wont let them.

It is widely understood in the alt community that most countries, including Russia and China, are involved in the secret space program, and know about zero point energy and anti-gravity. They havent disclosed because they are compromised.

Disclosure happened atleast with Dr. Greers 2001 press conference. Well known people, like Paul Hellyer, go around telling truth about the alien presence, and many take heed. There still has not been a mass 'aha' moment
    However, I think this process is one of attrition of the old guard. The old energy will die out even while still making money from alien tech and the old fossil fuel paradigm. Even with the evil alien agenda they will lose cuz we collectively want them to fail. It just may take a generation or two to realize.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (9th October 2018), mountain_jim (9th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), yelik (9th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

So to disclosure? We cannot insist on it, when we don't know what it is we are asking for.
    Another angle on that:

If we did ask, and somehow got a detailed, truthful answer, we might not like it... at ALL.
    I think this is more than likely the "problem" with disclosing the "visitors " presence !

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (9th October 2018), Justplain (9th October 2018), Michi (9th October 2018), pigsy2400 (9th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,262 times in 1,414 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    E
    Another angle on that:

I think this is more than likely the "problem" with disclosing the "visitors " presence !
    Yes, the truth of the matter is that atleast for a significant portion of human/alien interaction, we are simply farm livestock for them. Obviously there has to be some good aliens, but the malelovant ones have had their way for a long time. This may be changing, now, however, if my sources and intuition are correct.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (10th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

This may be wandering as little off-topic (though it's hard to draw the boundaries!):

My thoughts about what's really going on, that the military-intel apparatus are wrestling with (and feel we can't handle the truth about), may be complex, dangerous, and more-than-highly-strange interdimensional events such are witnessed at the Skinwalker Ranch.

And this IS directly connected with the UFO phenomenon.

We now know from Jeremy Corbell that the DIA is very actively interested in Skinwalker (which means there are issues of national security, go figure), and that most of the now-famous $22 million generated by Harry Reid did NOT go to AATIP, but went to Skinwalker research under the direction of Bob Bigelow.

Put all those pieces together, and it seems to me to show clearly that the core issue (and maybe the 'threat') is an interdimensional presence (or maybe, quite a number of them, all different) that's pretty much just a few inches away from us all the time. And, that can come here any time it wants, and can do whatever it wants.

Jacques Vallee may have been right all along, and the core issues have nothing to do with visitors from other planets coming here in their metal spaceships to take a look at how we're getting along.

How does the President (of the US, or Russia, or China!) hold a press conference about that??

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), Hervé (9th October 2018), Justplain (9th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), pigsy2400 (10th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Sadieblue (10th October 2018), Tintin (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Put all those pieces together, and it seems to me to show clearly that the core issue (and maybe the 'threat') is an interdimensional presence (or maybe, quite a number of them, all different) that's pretty much just a few inches away from us all the time. And, that can come here any time it wants, and can do whatever it wants.

Jacques Vallee may have been right all along, and the core issues have nothing to do with visitors from other planets coming here in their metal spaceships to take a look at how we're getting along.
    I am SURE you are correct about this Bill. 100% positive. Believe me, it's not an easy thing to handle when you get exposed to it. It is mind blowing as many can attest to.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (9th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), Justplain (9th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Sadieblue (10th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Another angle on that:

Whatever answer they give us, how do we know it's the truth. It would appear that 'lying' is their middle name.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), Justplain (9th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Tintin (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't see disclosure ever. What govt. is going to admit they have been lying to us for decades if not centuries. As John Leer alluded to, bottom line, it's all about religion.
    Most can not make the trip form the bible which as Leer says had been heavily edited to the eTs to we are their lab experiment and they come by to tweak us now and then.
    much less will anyone want to hear the Michael Sala stories of how the Germans beat us to the punch and really have run the show with the help of the bad aliens for some time.
    Only a few priveleged will know the real stories and possibly over the decades slowly but surely some of the real story will start to leak out.That will be all the disclosure we will
    ever get.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rodguy911 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Dear Valerie/ in several posts, you have alluded to a most powerful experience you have had. Is there anywhere you have posted or documented this experience for me to read? many thanks / d

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Tintin (7th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast