+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My thoughts and questions on Disclosure

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: My thoughts and questions on Disclosure

I have always felt that world governments have to be in agreement about this topic of disclosure. And because of that, in order for them to collectively agree, they must communicate and align ,in light of a bigger picture for them. I have then always found it strange that they could really be serious about destroying each other. Therefore, we are being played.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote it's all an act
    Bingo (well pretty much, they’re also played against each other by the shadow rulers/cabal/secret societies - more leverage for the cabal to control them with when there’s a real arch-rival to contend with, because of secrecy).

Disclosure doesn’t start with the politicians, they’ve been covering random stories every now and then in the mainstream news for years and now it’s well and truly on its way to mainstream with documentaries in film.

First they need to build the narrative and then whatever comes out through the authorities will be about what a generation before them did, giving the impression they had nothing to do with it, so they can keep their hands clean while they deliver their spin on it.

I see these films as an indication of what the official narrative will be and it’s getting pretty interesting. The best example I’ve seen is what’s on Amazon’s Prime Video, 26 million US subscribers in early 2017 and received broadcaster of the year from Diversity In Media in the UK last year.

An example, from their top movies section, is Anunnaki.

To name a few other titles; Aliens In Egypt, The Underground (Phil Schneider story), Beyond The Spectrum (what NASA has filmed in the invisible light spectrums), Alien Reptilian Legacy, Alien Crash Retrievals and more.

They also have loads on the NWO, mind control, occult, surveillance, and 911 btw. A trailer for A Conspiracy To Rule: The Illuminati - https://vimeo.com/ondemand/ruletheilluminati.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

To name a few other titles; The One World Agenda: The Illuminati, A Secret History: The Making of America, American Illuminati, Bilderberg, In Google We Trust, 911: Experts Speak Out, A Conspiracy of Lies: From Flight 370 To 911, Mind Control: MKULTRA, The SS and the Occult and much, much more.

It varies a little with UFOs and aliens but generally the narrative being formed is; they’re real, they’re here, and they’re threatening.

The narrative building for the cabal is; they’re real, they own us, they’re destroying us, and there’s nothing we can do about it.

I don’t know if 26 million US subscribers and something like 60 million worldwide is considered mainstream but it’s certainly not fringe and it’s definitely being presented as a serious subject.

It’s what they want us to believe and it may not be in the form being discussed here, but disclosure is happening.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th October 2018 at 11:51. Reason: embedded the second video
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), Eric J (Viking) (10th October 2018), mountain_jim (10th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Rosemarie (7th January 2019), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), Tintin (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Daedalus (here)
    So to disclosure? We cannot insist on it, when we don't know what it is we are asking for.
    Another angle on that:

If we did ask, and somehow got a detailed, truthful answer, we might not like it... at ALL.
    Whatever answer they give us, how do we know it's the truth. It would appear that 'lying' is their middle name.

Viking
    I've always found it odd that the UFO community in general has always said that the US government has been lying and covering up the "truth" since 1947 (there are many cases way back before then but wont post that here) and then in the same breath demands "Disclosure" from the very same source that they believe has been lying and covering up?!

What if, the truth was actually far removed from what the mainstream alternative perspective on what the truth is/was... and if disclosure ever did occur, would we recognise it / agree / accept it?

If the hypothesis that the truth was "biological entities that have travelled the stars" turned out to be totally untrue, there would still be backlash from people that already believe that and they would reject it, as I stated previous, people have to examine their own bias and question themselves and how they came to that conclusion in the first place.

We need to examine, how we have arrived at the conclusions we have?

I must be clear I am no de-bunker, very very far from it and I think that will become more clear in time. But questioning ourselves and formation and origins of our own opinions really needs to happen before anything else..

-D-

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Did You See Them (10th October 2018), Eric J (Viking) (10th October 2018), Flash (10th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), mountain_jim (10th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Rosemarie (7th January 2019), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

Our problem in discerning the truth about ETs being here, is that our mainstream science is pubescent and cannot comprehend how reality really works. When i was growing up, this universe was the only universe and nothing could travel faster than the speed of light. Now science admits there's a multiverse and atleast quantum entanglement is faster than light. Based upon our ignorance, i believe /know it is safe to assume that biological entities can travel the stars. If we could only remember our past lives well enough we'd remember doing it numerous, numerous times.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (10th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    So to disclosure? We cannot insist on it, when we don't know what it is we are asking for.
    Another angle on that:

If we did ask, and somehow got a detailed, truthful answer, we might not like it... at ALL.
    Whatever answer they give us, how do we know it's the truth. It would appear that 'lying' is their middle name.

Viking
    I've always found it odd that the UFO community in general has always said that the US government has been lying and covering up the "truth" since 1947 (there are many cases way back before then but wont post that here) and then in the same breath demands "Disclosure" from the very same source that they believe has been lying and covering up?!

What if, the truth was actually far removed from what the mainstream alternative perspective on what the truth is/was... and if disclosure ever did occur, would we recognise it / agree / accept it?

If the hypothesis that the truth was "biological entities that have travelled the stars" turned out to be totally untrue, there would still be backlash from people that already believe that and they would reject it, as I stated previous, people have to examine their own bias and question themselves and how they came to that conclusion in the first place.

We need to examine, how we have arrived at the conclusions we have?

I must be clear I am no de-bunker, very very far from it and I think that will become more clear in time. But questioning ourselves and formation and origins of our own opinions really needs to happen before anything else..

-D-
    Disclosure about ET to me is simple.

Come clean about past communication with ET.

Admit and accept their technology is superior to ours.

Acknowledge ET are abundant and the Universe is teeming with all types of beings and life.

Admit that we have been 'the people of the lie' ... oh well I suppose the first 4 would suffice.

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 10th October 2018 at 19:59.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (10th October 2018), Justplain (10th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

May I please ask a (possibly) redundant question?

What, exactly, is supposed to be disclosed? And what purpose is disclosure supposed to serve, and to whom?
    cordibus nostris non quiesceret donec requiescat in te

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

pigsy2400 (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by hermit (here)

What, exactly, is supposed to be disclosed? And what purpose is disclosure supposed to serve, and to whom?
    I've copied this from radeev's OP...

The ET cover up is in my view the most important conspiracy. I think it eclipses everything else by a few magnitudes. Why? Because if the ET presence was either admitted by the governments or documented beyond doubt by the mainstream media then the number 1 societal priority would naturally end up becoming achieving energy freedom. Positive ETs would probably be willing to help us achieve that noble goal, given the positive ramifications stemming from it (if the entire world population demanded those solutions it would become impossible for bad people to keep that technology for themselves). Even if they could not to help us the knowledge of disclosure would force narrow-minded people to open up, and thus it would be only a matter of time before promising technologies would become commercially viable. Speaking of commerce, solving the energy problem would also to a large degree if not completely solve the monetary problem, because there would be much less scarcity of everything when you have free energy lying around. Yes, maybe not all problems would cease, but things would drastically improve to the point that it would be hard perpetuate fake wars on terror etc. So this is why I argue it\s the most important conspiracy.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

hermit (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Good questions. The wish list might be the following...
    • We know there is intelligent, civilized, technologically advanced like on other planets.
    • We have communicated with them, and we understand some of their technology.
    • Among the advances we now understand and can replicate are anti-gravity and free energy generators.
    • We have successfully incorporated some of this advanced technology into our own hitherto classified spacecraft, with which we successfully established a base on Mars in the 1960s, before the Apollo moon landings.
    • We have explored our entire solar system, and some advanced craft we have designed are now exploring other solar systems.
    • We now know that mankind was visited in the ancient past, and those encounters account for a number of myths and legends of 'gods' in many cultures.
    But what comes next is this.
    • Some of the visitors have bases on our planet both in remote areas and under the ocean, and have been here for thousands of years.
    • Some of the visitors have genetically engineered the human race in the distant past. We are actually another race's genetic modification, for reasons unknown.
    • Some of the visitors are hostile to humanity, while other visitors are neither hostile nor friendly, but merely self-serving and opportunistic.
    • Some of the visitors appear to be time-traveling future humans, but we do not understand this well at this moment.
    • Some of the visitors appear to be interdimensional, and are not actually traveling here from other planets in our galaxy. Some of our scientists are concerned that these phenomena are demonic.
    • Alien abductions and cattle mutilations are all real, and we have no way of stopping them. We suspect there is also a hybridization program to create a new race of humans, which we do not yet understand.
    • On many occasions since the 1940s, we (the US authorities) have murdered, blackmailed, lied and deceived in order to protect humanity from all this information.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th October 2018 at 20:13.

16. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th October 2018), Constance (10th October 2018), Eric J (Viking) (10th October 2018), happyuk (10th October 2018), hermit (11th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Justplain (10th October 2018), Magnus (10th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), mountain_jim (11th October 2018), Nasu (10th October 2018), pigsy2400 (10th October 2018), Praxis (7th January 2019), radeev (13th October 2018), Rosemarie (7th January 2019), silvanelf (23rd June 2019), sunwings (11th October 2018), thepainterdoug (10th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Or they might disclose that they found where they keep our real bodies while we are hooked up to our holographic lives...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), hermit (11th October 2018), Michi (13th October 2018), mountain_jim (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

or its a lie... I cannot honestly see all of the worlds superpowers and others agreeing all together and coming to the same conclusion. Most countries cant agree what labels need to be on foods or immigration on borders, let alone something as potentially as important as disclosure..

whatever disclosure is..

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), hermit (11th October 2018), Mari (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), Rosemarie (7th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #31
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,307 times in 674 posts

or its a lie... I cannot honestly see all of the worlds superpowers and others agreeing all together and coming to the same conclusion. Most countries cant agree what labels need to be on foods or immigration on borders, let alone something as potentially as important as disclosure..

whatever disclosure is..
    Neither can I. What about this scenario then: maybe the world’s ‘superpowers’ (not ‘super’ because I believe there’s a benign force on this planet way above them in the evolutionary process – the same force that will prevent any nuclear war from breaking out) that will metaphorically bang all the world’s leaders heads together & give them the truth & how to how to present it - when the time comes. That time is not yet. We have a lot of ‘evolving’ of ourselves to do before that reality arrives…
    Just one of many scenarios presented here & admittedly very naïve, but sometimes the truth can be very simple indeed.
    Just my take.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), pigsy2400 (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Could disclosure not come from a company?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), hermit (11th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 435 posts

We have communicated with them, and we understand some of their technology.

This is one aspect and a huge one in our world which is focused upon money-making-material riches.

But what of the heart?
    The part of being human that feels--This is the enduring and most potent energy and power.
    The unbridled focus upon Technology is what brought the great fall of Atlantis--so the mythology tells.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

*Great answers, but I'm still unclear as to how disclosure would better suite someone who knew the "information".

My thought is, if the actual disclosing of the information would not have an advantage (financial or otherwise), then why would the idea of disclosure even be entertained?

Unless, slight disclosures could be used as a measuring stick that would benefit those who had the information?

*We* have ideas of what could be disclosed. We have conclusions we've made based on sundry information that's been collected over the past sixty or so years, but how can we be certain any of that information is correct?

Occam's razor (or Ockham's razor) is a principle from philosophy. Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the least speculation is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation. (from the great book of knowledge on all things, Wikipedia)

In this case, Is it simpler to assume that there is information regarding what we are considering that is yet to be disclosed, or that the people we are assuming are in a position to give the information via disclosure are equally in the dark about this?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Keeping in mind this is speculative, and theoretical, what is a simpler assumption?

That there is a conspiracy regarding this information, or that the conspiracy simply does not exist?
    cordibus nostris non quiesceret donec requiescat in te

28. The Following User Says Thank You to hermit For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Wondering about the value of disclosure comes down to how much you value the truth. Knowing that the world is round only has limited value in our daily lives unless you work for an airline, or shipping company, etc. Would knowing the truth about abductions and mutilations 'help' us? Would knowing the real truth of what happened on 9/11 'help' us?

Well, for one thing, knowing who really 'did' 9/11 would undo some of the damage (for instance, the repeal of the 'patriot' act) and perhaps bring some psychopaths to justice.

Knowledge that some of Earth's governments have communicated with aliens, and extracted some high tech in the process, would likely lead to a public demand for 'sharing the wealth'. That would have 'value'. Although, knowing the truth has enough value for me.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Michi (13th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

My thought is, if the actual disclosing of the information would not have an advantage (financial or otherwise), then why would the idea of disclosure even be entertained?
    The positive side of galactic society is a key motivating factor. There are a lot of agendas involved including the shadow government (e.g. the vatican, the military and intel community, the occultist networks), evil extraterrestrials (e.g. reptiles, greys, human tall whites, and other scary looking ones), benevolent extraterrestrials (e.g. humans of the galaxy).

A fake disclosure is likely coming up with monstrously evil intentions. There is a necessity in the event to not be brainwashed. This is incredibly threatening because the sophistication of what is about to happen is far beyond the ability of people to understand and process correctly. The Ai involved is too advanced for the general public to not be confused, wrong, and/or weaponized for at least some time.

The brainwashing objectives are too obscene and sick to be believed. The truths of the event are too incredulous and occulted for a clear representation of it right away. Cosmic ideology is not known on this planet and people think they have the truth (or people's hard earned ideology will be thefted with hi-tech psyop imposters getting cybernetics or thought injection of cosmic ideology). Throughout history people have been weaponized against those that bring the truth. There will probably be an elevation of frauds and hopefully a revealing of the truth before it gets too evil and the public is terminally brainwashed into ruining the planetary history of the event (perhaps billions of years of civilization looking back at this event due to it being such a cosmic normality - global first contact)...

I feel pretty hopeless about it myself, but am continuing on.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th October 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th October 2018), Justplain (12th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    The positive side of galactic society is a key motivating factor. There are a lot of agendas involved including the shadow government (e.g. the vatican, the military and intel community, the occultist networks), evil extraterrestrials (e.g. reptiles, greys, human tall whites, and other scary looking ones), benevolent extraterrestrials (e.g. humans of the galaxy).

A fake disclosure is likely coming up with monstrously evil intentions. There is a necessity in the event to not be brainwashed. This is incredibly threatening because the sophistication of what is about to happen is far beyond the ability of people to understand and process correctly. The Ai involved is too advanced for the general public to not be confused, wrong, and/or weaponized for at least some time.

The brainwashing objectives are too obscene and sick to be believed. The truths of the event are too incredulous and occulted for a clear representation of it right away. Cosmic ideology is not known on this planet and people think they have the truth (or people's hard earned ideology will be thefted with hi-tech psyop imposters getting cybernetics or thought injection of cosmic ideology). Throughout history people have been weaponized against those that bring the truth. There will probably be an elevation of frauds and hopefully a revealing of the truth before it gets too evil and the public is terminally brainwashed into ruining the planetary history of the event (perhaps billions of years of civilization looking back at this event due to it being such a cosmic normality - global first contact)...

Omni, assuming that a psy-op fake disclosure is in the works, and that the most sophisticated AI and holographic tech is used, are you thinking that these tricksters (whether human or ET or a combo of both) are going to paint an 'aggressive evil' ET picture that requires a military response? That type of scenario would serve numerous purposes:

a) create mass fear and make people willingly give up their freedoms for 'protection'
    b) permit the military/industrial complex to run up huge government defense expenditures
    c) poison Earthlings' views of the galactic community

This being the potential disasterous outcome of a false flag first contact, i cannot fathon why the good ETs wouldnt just initiate contact as soon as possible? Instead of letting the cabal and their evil ETs, that want to turn us into a cyborg/AI collective, write the 'first contact' narrative, the benevolent human ETs should take the risk of initiating first contact early, even if they think that we arent ready, imho. We could tell if they are genuine by their actions, by the way they present themselves, by what they offer, which should be with few if any strings attached. They should also offer to show us their worlds and communities.

The alternative is humanity being railroaded into subservience while they hold no hope of a humane galactic community to help them.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

35. Link to Post #38
    Great Britain Avalon Member Mari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,307 times in 674 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Quote Posted by Omni (here)

Omni, assuming that a psy-op fake disclosure is in the works, and that the most sophisticated AI and holographic tech is used, are you thinking that these tricksters (whether human or ET or a combo of both) are going to paint an 'aggressive evil' ET picture that requires a military response? That type of scenario would serve numerous purposes:

a) create mass fear and make people willingly give up their freedoms for 'protection'
    b) permit the military/industrial complex to run up huge government defense expenditures
    c) poison Earthlings' views of the galactic community

This being the potential disasterous outcome of a false flag first contact, i cannot fathon why the good ETs wouldnt just initiate contact as soon as possible? Instead of letting the cabal and their evil ETs, that want to turn us into a cyborg/AI collective, write the 'first contact' narrative, the benevolent human ETs should take the risk of initiating first contact early, even if they think that we arent ready, imho. We could tell if they are genuine by their actions, by the way they present themselves, by what they offer, which should be with few if any strings attached. They should also offer to show us their worlds and communities.

The alternative is humanity being railroaded into subservience while they hold no hope of a humane galactic community to help them.

I don’t think that the benevolent ETs (more powerful than we give them credit for) will ever allow a negative ET false flag event to dominate. I think it would’ve already happened by now if we hadn’t had this ‘protection’, just like the defence we are having against a nuclear war being started.

Protection aside, there is a huge risk that, if it were to go ahead anyway, a significant part of the population – now very sceptical - would be able to see through the illusion & tear it down brick by brick & if that were to happen, the domino effect would take hold & it would be truly game over for all the dirty tricks that have been played against us. I think the cabal knows this & it could be one of the reasons they will not initiate this.

This is not to say that the ET's will come & 'save' us, that is definitely not their job, but I feel their remit is to level the playing field for us to do the deed ourselves.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mari For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th October 2018), Justplain (12th October 2018), radeev (13th October 2018), silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think playing the "aliens is evil" card would backfire completely. Unless the plan involves taking down the Internet, the electricity grid and severe communications, etc, then I think too many people are aware of this plan for it to work. We would be able to prove how the plan existed before it was fully implemented. And if they took down the Internet how would they manage to control the flow of information? Now, if they were crazy enough to actually act out the plan and started destroying cities and killing hundreds of millions of people, then I guess they could might succeed, but I don´t think the other ETs would allow such a genocide.

+ although most people are still in the dark about the ET presence, they are still the same kind of people as us. Once the initial set of potential panic and confusion settles, I think it´s very irrational to conclude evil ETs would suddenly openly invade us. If evil ETs really could invade Earth openly, they would either already have done it or there would be absolutely nothing we could do to stop them. If another race was advanced enough to travel here from far away, they would also be smart enough to have done enough infiltration and observation of our society prior to invading to know exactly what kind of opposition they would be facing. They would already have won before the war started. Then again, invading seems like such an inefficient way of gaining control of something. Much better and easier to gain control through manipulation, subterfuge, etc. Look at US foreign policy today, they don´t invade "evil" countries which already accept them as masters. I don´t think anyone would be fooled by the false flag alien attack if you took the full debate on the ramifications on that.

I am beginning to think the reason for instance RT doesn´t do disclosure is because there is already a plan in place, and that plan requires increased acceptance of the notion we are not alone to begin with. the ETs don´t want to force their presence upon us (otherwise they would have landed openly already), so they might not wanna show their faces to the cameras before more people expect that. and without "live proof", what´s the point of stating that which is already known?

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2018), Mari (16th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This may be wandering as little off-topic (though it's hard to draw the boundaries!):

My thoughts about what's really going on, that the military-intel apparatus are wrestling with (and feel we can't handle the truth about), may be complex, dangerous, and more-than-highly-strange interdimensional events such are witnessed at the Skinwalker Ranch.

And this IS directly connected with the UFO phenomenon.

We now know from Jeremy Corbell that the DIA is very actively interested in Skinwalker (which means there are issues of national security, go figure), and that most of the now-famous $22 million generated by Harry Reid did NOT go to AATIP, but went to Skinwalker research under the direction of Bob Bigelow.

Put all those pieces together, and it seems to me to show clearly that the core issue (and maybe the 'threat') is an interdimensional presence (or maybe, quite a number of them, all different) that's pretty much just a few inches away from us all the time. And, that can come here any time it wants, and can do whatever it wants.

Jacques Vallee may have been right all along, and the core issues have nothing to do with visitors from other planets coming here in their metal spaceships to take a look at how we're getting along.

How does the President (of the US, or Russia, or China!) hold a press conference about that??
    I personally think that SWR was not related to any high strangeness. I think it was more of a DARPA / DIA test on humans and the monitoring of said humans who were expecting to see something. It was the DIA that approached Bigleow first, not the other way around as some have suggested.

Security guards at SWR had to provide urine samples at the end of each shift? why...?

I would postulate that some sort of DARPA program where human subjects, were bombarded with specific EM / MM frequencies, with the expectations already set in place to see "something" maybe this was heightened by some that was purposely targeted at them.

I don't believe that the monitoring equipment there was to catch anything phenomena related (in the end it didn't) it was to monitor the people there.

Quite a few of the original NIDs scientists and researchers were already "experiencers" - best place to put them is somewhere where phenomena is more likely to happen....so it may have been two fold in terms of purpose and potential results.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast