Thread: My thoughts and questions on Disclosure

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: My thoughts and questions on Disclosure

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by hermit (here)
    May I please ask a (possibly) redundant question?

What, exactly, is supposed to be disclosed? And what purpose is disclosure supposed to serve, and to whom?
    Good questions. The wish list might be the following...
    • We know there is intelligent, civilized, technologically advanced like on other planets.
    • We have communicated with them, and we understand some of their technology.
    • Among the advances we now understand and can replicate are anti-gravity and free energy generators.
    • We have successfully incorporated some of this advanced technology into our own hitherto classified spacecraft, with which we successfully established a base on Mars in the 1960s, before the Apollo moon landings.
    • We have explored our entire solar system, and some advanced craft we have designed are now exploring other solar systems.
    • We now know that mankind was visited in the ancient past, and those encounters account for a number of myths and legends of 'gods' in many cultures.
    But what comes next is this.
    • Some of the visitors have bases on our planet both in remote areas and under the ocean, and have been here for thousands of years.
    • Some of the visitors have genetically engineered the human race in the distant past. We are actually another race's genetic modification, for reasons unknown.
    • Some of the visitors are hostile to humanity, while other visitors are neither hostile nor friendly, but merely self-serving and opportunistic.
    • Some of the visitors appear to be time-traveling future humans, but we do not understand this well at this moment.
    • Some of the visitors appear to be interdimensional, and are not actually traveling here from other planets in our galaxy. Some of our scientists are concerned that these phenomena are demonic.
    • Alien abductions and cattle mutilations are all real, and we have no way of stopping them. We suspect there is also a hybridization program to create a new race of humans, which we do not yet understand.
    • On many occasions since the 1940s, we (the US authorities) have murdered, blackmailed, lied and deceived in order to protect humanity from all this information.
    Bill,

I would like to make a sincere request of you.

You just outlined an incredible series of videos or articles or book.

If you were to move through that bullet point list and go into depth about why you feel you can say these things, you would create a fantastic resource for people.

Or take this list, and add sub point for each with links to point in the right direction.
    What a great post!

2. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What if its all social engineering?

Tavistock 2.0?
    An investigation into belief systems and how to control a large group of people, seeding ideas into society to see what "memes" stick and what ideas thrive and which ones die. Maybe all of these working groups, see it as a game. A leader board so to speak...

If aliens are a possibility.. then the probability of it being social engineering is much higher, purely from a mathematical / probability perspective...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsy2400 For This Post:

silvanelf (23rd June 2019)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: SURVEY / Is anyone for keeping weapons out of space ?

My final thought on WHO is behind the NWO and AGENDA 21 is as follows: At the top is the ALIEN DEMONIC ORDER. Under that is the Rockefeller/Rothschild Bankers who are being used as tools to bring about Global Genocide and create space for the Demonic Takeover. I first read elsewhere that the Rothschild's have access to spacecraft and facilities on the Moon. We read of a Demonic Mind Controlling device housed at the United Nations. I think this is to take over the brains of world leaders who will then carry out the Agenda of the Demonic Order. Fires from weapons from space, etc., are all part of carrying out the Agenda. They wish to control every action and product of life on earth. The power of control is the power to destroy.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

thepainterdoug (18th August 2019)

6. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Your Most Meaningful Movies/Short Films/Documentaries/YouTube Videos?

TO THE ALIEN MESSENGERS: Personally, my answer is YES, SHOW YOURSELVES FOR BETTER OR WORSE. IT IS TIME TO GET A MOVE ON.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (24th August 2019), toppy (24th August 2019)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Default Re: Your Most Meaningful Movies/Short Films/Documentaries/YouTube Videos?

I feel the same way, when asked if i want them to come I almost started crying and said yes immediately inside. Feels like my true family I have lost for a while and now my brothers and sisters are reaching out.

9. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Moderator note: posts #43, #44 and #45 above have been moved here.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2019), Hervé (24th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3