+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Calm Before the Storm... or is the Storm now here?

1. Link to Post #21
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: The Calm Before the Storm... or is the Storm now here?

In looking at nature, all storms have a pattern as well as a function. They bring seeds, nutrients, and water for the soil, recharge aquifers, and keep trees strong.

Storms also snap healthy and strong trees in half, create new land, and accelerate the composting process.

The rub for humans is that the destructive nature of those storms sometimes doesn’t work out too well in the short term, and we get swept up in it. Sometimes literally disappearing.

I think our natural protective instincts are a healthy thing to kick in during a storm. I think it’s really important to respect a storm and recognize the bugger. Get prepared and then ride it out, stay calm and let the pattern play itself out responsibly.

I was camping, hiking, and exploring with a group near a small cave. The group I was with consisted of folks that were busy arguing, taking pictures, and joking around with other. It was a fun time. Then an unexpected storm started to develop. Everyone ran into the cave at the first thunder crack.

The problem is that the entrance to the cave was located at the base of a valley, and there was a stream running into the cave. They were gesturing and yelling for me to come join them while I was busy putting on my poncho and tightening my boots.

I walked toward them and noticed that there was a dark line against the inside of the cave’s entrance. This is called a high water mark. it’s a pattern that occurs in flood plains as many are probably aware. The group was preoccupied with the storm and missed it.

Luckily I was able to convince them that we still had time to safely hike out, before the terrain became too slippery, and before the cave was completely flooded with water. I’m glad they listened, it didn’t stop raining for 2 days!

But in the dry and comforting safety of higher ground, shelter, and warm sleeping bags, everybody was able to enjoy the storm and continue laughing, arguing, and having a good time.

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Billy (10th October 2018), ClearWater (10th October 2018), Debra (11th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (10th October 2018), Flash (10th October 2018), greybeard (10th October 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), Hervé (10th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (11th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jayke (10th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), Nasu (10th October 2018), onevoice (13th October 2018), Pam (11th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), Satori (11th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), Words of Joy (12th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Since I first started researching various conspiracy theories I managed to convince myself something big was about to happen especially as more people started to awaken.

The internet is allowing more and more people to understand an alternative, more realistic, view of the world which prompts us to ask more questions and speculate how we might improve both ourselves and the world in general – I can feel a big change upon us type of thinking.

I think a combination of alternative information, realisation of how deceptive Governments, Corporations and media are together with psychological manipulation / social engineering creates uncertainty (mind dislikes uncertainty) as we try to make sense of all the lies and secrets.

The domino effect of apparent growing mass uneasiness will undoubtedly magnify any effect as will any implanted thoughts being beamed our way.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Debra (11th October 2018), Elpis (14th October 2018), Flash (10th October 2018), greybeard (10th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jayke (10th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), onevoice (13th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), Smell the Roses (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), what is a name? (10th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Scotland Avalon Member what is a name?'s Avatar
    Thanks

The increase/change in the energies/frequencies brought about by Universal changes is physically and emotionally affecting the planets population, with most unaware of what's coming in.

Those who are aware and make a point of 'integrating' the energy changes via meditation/spiritual/mindfulness practices have no doubt as to what's going down and are certainly being battered in the choppy waves of change, done with the intention of anchoring within, which in turn will allow further energy upgrades.

The body is an energy container. a bit like a battery, and a 'proper' functioning energy body has its Positive and Negative polarities working together in balance.

The more the body is 'out of balance', the more the incoming energies will 'highlight' those out of balance aspects in both emotional and physical ways.

Due to the intentional 'conditioning' by ones who do not want the population to 'upgrade' with the opportunity being presented with these energy waves, many forms of frequency lowering/blocking are also being employed, which adds its own ingredients to the pot of bubbling stew.

Just the fact of being aware of something 'big' is going down gives a person an anchoring point on which to build on, rather than being swept away on the sea of change.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to what is a name? For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th October 2018), Baby Steps (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Debra (11th October 2018), Elpis (14th October 2018), Flash (10th October 2018), Franny (12th October 2018), greybeard (10th October 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jayke (10th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), yelik (11th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,698 times in 8,940 posts

Blacklight, sorry for your loss, my heart is with you
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Antagenet (14th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Blacklight43 (10th October 2018), Debra (11th October 2018), greybeard (10th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), Words of Joy (12th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The only thing that one can be sure of is that they (I) exist.
    Ive been round the block so many times with the concept of a mass wakening leading to --whatever is the vogue of the moment-- a new earth etc.
    There are more and more people interested in spirituality thats true.

When Jesus died his followers thought that his return would be soon --in their life time.
    The Buddha said that his teaching would not be relevant for two thousand years.

Many are the signs of change-- however the mind makes assumptions and puts on these earth changes environment changes, increased interest in spirituality--the thought that separation --two earths the bad and the good go their own ways, ----is inevitable and in the foreseeable future.

Whatever happens that is still within Maya.
    Self is eternal perfect changeless.

Perhaps best to discover what you already are.

Ch
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Blacklight43 (10th October 2018), Debra (11th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), NancyV (13th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Pam (11th October 2018), Reinhard (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), thepainterdoug (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), yelik (10th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)
    But in the dry and comforting safety of higher ground, shelter, and warm sleeping bags, everybody was able to enjoy the storm and continue laughing, arguing, and having a good time.
    Humans are agents of entropy, as long as we feel secure in our static environment (often through deceiving ourselves) we feel safe and relaxed.

Mix in just a tiny bit of natures chaos & depending on the perspective, it could be the worst thing *ever*.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Debra (11th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (10th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), NancyV (13th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,678 times in 3,332 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    Something is afoot, check this , take your current age, take the year you were born and add the two equals 2018... They say once every 1,000 years we all have the same cosmic age( if you want to call it that) ... I feel a new era is upon us... Everyone can sense/feel it , something earth changing is going to happen...
    I bet you said the same thing last year!!!!!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ClearWater (10th October 2018), Daozen (10th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (10th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), Nasu (10th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), petra (10th October 2018), yelik (10th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    Something is afoot, check this , take your current age, take the year you were born and add the two equals 2018... They say once every 1,000 years we all have the same cosmic age( if you want to call it that) ... I feel a new era is upon us... Everyone can sense/feel it , something earth changing is going to happen...
    I believe the day was October 6th, they say every 1,000 years the world is the same age, anyone who had a birthday on the seventh left the group and a new cycle began ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), Pam (10th October 2018), petra (10th October 2018), yelik (10th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I believe the day was October 6th, they say every 1,000 years the world is the same age, anyone who had a birthday on the seventh left the group and a new cycle began ...
    Ah HA! Or should I say "Ha Ha" ? I thought you got hacked, ghostrider ;-)

That's interesting, thanks for explaining this definition of cosmic cycle.

I'm currently unable to find any more info though, and I am unable access this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6th_of...disambiguation)... the error is "Our servers are currently under maintenance or experiencing a technical problem. Please try again in a few minutes.". Any more info regarding significance of October 6 would be appreciated

UPDATE: Got the page to load, but nothing on it. Meh

UPDATE 2: Here we are! And now I feel silly Just a tiny bit "off", we celebrated on Sunday

Monday, October 8
    Thanksgiving 2018 in Canada
    Last edited by petra; 10th October 2018 at 14:28.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

ghostrider, you're being catastrophically stupid. If you take your year of birth, and add your age, then OF COURSE you get the current year.

That's what age is.

20. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (13th October 2018), avid (10th October 2018), Elpis (14th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Mare (11th October 2018), Matthew (10th October 2018), NancyV (13th October 2018), Nasu (10th October 2018), onawah (10th October 2018), Operator (10th October 2018), Rebecca (11th October 2018), Satori (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), yelik (11th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Good responses on the thread. I also want to thank you Bill for starting this thread because I have been feeling the same and I kept thinking about starting a similar thread, but my thoughts felt negative - so nice one!

As I said, I am seeing and feeling that there does seem to be more negative than positive in everyday things. I think that a lot of it might have to do simply with the economy. From the top down - all of the regular people at the bottom feel it the most. This results in more pressure on the average person and they react as best they can. Everyday items cost more and our wages are not going up. People expect more, but have less money to spend and are getting less for their money. Have you noticed how different our food has become over the last years? Of course. Even the cheap foods - Kraft Mac n cheese has changed a lot. Oreo cookies are smaller. Pasta is not the same. Huge movement in people changing their diets to vegetarian - this affects everyone.

I recently moved to a new town. I am using the same bank I have used for almost 20 years, but it is a different branch of course. Now you would think that a major bank institution would have their info connected well enough to make this a simple switch - because you are suppose to be able to go into any branch with your bank card and I.D. anyway and do your banking. I am amazed with how difficult it has been for them - we have provided all of our info. We have even had the bank managers from each bank talk to each other on the phone - with us present - to confirm our intentions of switching home branches to the one in our new location. They still are giving us a hard time with cheques going through our business account - not once has there been an issue in the history of our business.

So what the heck? Seemed simple enough when you look at the economy affecting everything. Of course that would have an affect on everything and everyone. But there is something more, and I guess that is what is at the heart of the question of this thread. There is something else that is affecting "people". It does seem to me that the average person is more agitated, more stressed out. Personally, my guard is up because it seems that with everything and everyone I am dealing with, they are trying to "rip me off" or steal, or deceive. When I moved, due to a bunch of problems that can arise when you move (delays from moving trucks, people not moving out of the place you are suppose to move into, etc..) our moving took longer than expected. There was practically a lynch mob outside of our house that we were moving out of. Half of the neighbourhood was standing around watching as the landlord was yelling at me to move out (while the movers were moving my furniture into the truck) it was bizarre.

There are still good people out there. Our new neighbours are so nice. Interesting though - when I first spoke to him, he mentioned how people seem to be different than what he has been use to throughout his whole life. He seemed relieved when he met us. He indicated that the previous neighbours that lived here were difficult to have as neighbours. So I do believe that there is something more than just the economy that is having an affect on people. Perhaps it is just the culmination of everything that the PTB have put upon the masses.

If you consider the fact that so many of the things that we are exposed to (medicine, electronics, etc..), are released without appropriate testing and research - who can really say what the total affect on the masses will be?

Looking at the word as a whole, ( a big round world, not a flat one LOL), there are always storms. There is always conflict. That is our world today. As a few have stated already in this thread - we have to weather the storm. Have you ever been on a large lake in a canoe and then a storm approaches? The wind picks up and the waves get bigger - what do you do to get through it? You turn the canoe so that the waves don't tip you over. You buckle down and concentrate on the task at hand. You work your way out of it and then you and your canoe can go out on the lake on a better day!

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th October 2018), Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), Debra (11th October 2018), greybeard (10th October 2018), happyuk (10th October 2018), Hervé (10th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), Nasu (10th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), Smell the Roses (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018), yelik (11th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #32
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ons-news-feeds
    Here is a link to a facebook experiment on changing people's moods based on the feed given to them by facebook.
    As you can see it was rather successful.
    So we know that the media can effect the mood of the unaware as they feel fit.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2018), greybeard (10th October 2018), happyuk (10th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), yelik (11th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Hey Riders this may be of use...

Alexis Brooks talks with astrologer PMH Atwater about the state of matters on Earth & How a total of six planets went retrograde this past summer..

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Ivy23 (13th October 2018), Jayke (11th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

This is the part from Ang Stoic's recent report which I found exceptionally resonant with the idea of "Calm Before the Storm or the Storm Now Here" posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...1#post1252401:
    "We live in interesting times. As far as interest goes, October just turns up the heat to “Max”, and only if you are fully asleep do you not get the feeling that, come November, our world may never be the same (again). When does it stop being so “interesting”? Well, with Uranus now becoming the new Saturn, we can safely say that “interesting” is now the new ‘ordinary’. So let’s get used to rapid change and disruption, as well as ‘present moment awareness’, boundless insights and creative inspiration, and the ability to shift into higher dimensions at will all being the new norm. For those who cling to the 3D world, fear-ridden about what tomorrow may bring, then yes… a return to the “grand old days of yore” are going to seem like they have not only betrayed them, but they may turn out to appear like a dark and twisted nightmare after all.

OCTOBER 2018
    Those who say that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” were probably talking about Venus in Scorpio, now stationary and about to retrograde at 10°50′ Scorpio (Oct 5) and heads back to 25°15′ Libra (Nov 16). Due to her hard aspects to long-duelling Mars/Uranus, and a skipped step to the Nodes, this is an epochal transit – already proving to be a revolutionary call to action between the genders.

There has never been a civil war between the genders. Somehow events are conspiring to divide this planet, and what could be more fundamentally divisive than the most common denominator in just about every household?

We get this. Surely we must. It seems that the dice of fate are supremely loaded. They’re loaded with such intent to settle a score which for years, decades… centuries… millenia has seen this world divided in many other ways. For no ‘good’ reason. Division and separation, exclusion and limitation are the domain of Saturn. Never through Saturn’s historic reign over ‘linear time’ has there been a ‘good’ reason for the world to be divided, usually over characteristics that we cannot change at birth, be they skin-colour, beauty, nationality, heritage, creed, background, class, economic status, family privilege, land-claim and sovereignty…

…oh and let’s forget the obligatory obvious: Gender

We are now at the point of ultimate division. Since 2014 we have talked much about the ultimate “divergence of humanity”. The Cardinal Grand Cross of in April 2014 would mark a distinct time in history, from which humanity would become increasingly set apart in all significant directions.

From that critical time of conflicting grand awareness, things of matter between us would accelerate to ‘matter’ to a point of obtuse annoyance. Awareness of our ‘differences’ would continue to divide us so diametrically, to such an absolute degree than we would eventually break matters down to the most common, most empirical denominator… the individual Self. And, until so, we will not be ready to fight the ultimate war.

We are near. This war is beyond any cross-nation war. We have seen many, many wars over the who-knows-how long, and over who-knows-what. War have always been waged between tribes and among individuals – often about things they do not understand.

World Wars.

Internally too, we have seen much in-fighting between our own peoples – between us and them, between us and our institutions, between us and our churches, corporations, political parties and their leaders. This is becoming a more and more common phenomenon, especially thanks to digital media. And of course, most recently – in the past 12 months, we have seen it most domestically, between ourselves and those we love – those who are ‘supposed to’ love and compliment us. Those with whom we live, who have made us feel whole; made us feel complete. The in-fighting is closing more and more “in”, and every day we awaken to feel a strange sense of alienation from the outer world; we awaken to find that the human divergence has now all but taken place inside our own homes.

On every matter, we seem to be split into many disparate parts, becoming upset and arguing over anything, breaking up, disbanding and unfollowing each other over differences which are essentially meaningless, but we place so much value upon. We are each armed with our little black, wireless devices of incendiary intent and we fire incessant missiles of invective at one another in this full-scale digital battleground. For many, it is becoming a most uncivil ‘civil war… the most paradoxically antisocial ‘social network’. The internet has gone from the initial promise of becoming te ultimate instrument of ‘freedom to share’, to the most toxically ‘divisive tool’. We see the most toxic, divisive intellectual assaults coming not only from everyday people, but from world leaders and high court judges and media commentators – people appointed to stay fair and diplomatic.

As we enter October, we observe that the harmonising Libra Sun having a great deal of turbulence on its hands as it tries to restore balance among us. Next Tuesday’s New Moon at 15°♎48′, squaring Pluto shows just how dire the fight between lightness and dark has become.

Ruled by Venus, this Libra lunation comes at such a markedly debilitating point. The Sun in its fall during Libra, which means its ability to make decision and act in authority is severely. mitigated. Venus’s detriment in Scorpio weakens things yet again. Scorpio is the sign of the zodiac that explores that which the outer “authorities” have labeled taboo. In Scorpio we learn to observe the flow of ‘power’ and identify what it is that constitutes authentic power. Scorpio’s rulers Pluto and Mars are in conflict to both the Sun and Venus, respectively. The archetype of the shaman and the alchemist, Scorpio is the only sign with three symbols which describe the possible ways its energy will express as it gains mastery.

The Scorpion is the first symbol – it reactively (and often with a lethal blow) stings others in self-protection because it doesn’t yet grasp that what it does to others it does to itself. At the next level is the eagle, who has learned to soar above the lower forms of human drama but remains predatory and judgmental, eager to consume its selective prey. At the highest level, Scorpio’s key totem is symbolized by the Phoenix, the mythological bird of India. Legend has it that as the Phoenix was about to die it would sing a hauntingly beautiful song and all of creation would be reminded of what really matters. Then the Phoenix would burst into flames and from its ashes a new bird arose. Pluto is currently stationed at 18°♑45′ after turning direct on Sep 30.

Venus is now moving so slowly that she too is considered stationary – the period when her energy is vibrationally most intense because it is focused in one place – not moving. She will turn retrograde on Friday, Oct 05 2018, 19:07 UTC. When a planet has a retrograde cycle, it is primarily inverting the normal flow of conscious experience, resulting in a changing of direction, focus, and attention. In general, retrograde cycles often redirect consciousness down different avenues, or back to the past to clear ourselves of any residual influences on the present."

(And more in that report about how to cope with it all...)

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think it's this post that you are referring to Bill, not quite the last in the Ang Stoic thread:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1252401
    I'm always gratified to see that other Avalonians are reading that thread. I find Ang's reports to be kind of uncanny in the way they reflect what I am generally feeling about the energies at the time.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This newest post, on the Ang Stoic Astrological Reports thread, suggests that the storm is here.

This isn't a thread about the pros and cons of astrology! It's just a neat introduction to the possibility that the storm may be upon us, and there may be a pretty bad forecast now for quite a while to come.

The storm is an emotional and spiritual one, of course. But one with strong gusts that can sometimes knock someone right over.

Maybe the crew of the ship might benefit from taking a moment to discuss the storm (the one that there was supposed to be the calm before!) — rather than each other.

That's because everyone reading this surely has an interest in:
    1. The ship staying afloat; and
    2. Together reaching a good, safe harbor, in a delightful new land to be.
    I'm absolutely not experiencing any storm personally, touch wood. But I can sure detect it affecting many others over the internet. Do, please, share your perceptions, intuitions, and experiences.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th October 2018 at 04:11.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Antagenet (14th October 2018), Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), greybeard (11th October 2018), Jayke (11th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), Sierra (12th October 2018), Star Tsar (11th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well my wife got a place of her own--no fall out--just decided she needed more space and our place too small for two people.
    Weve lived here eight years.
    Still friends but division none the less.

Chris

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Blacklight43 (11th October 2018), ClearWater (11th October 2018), Flash (14th October 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), meeradas (12th October 2018), onevoice (13th October 2018), Pam (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Sierra (12th October 2018), Star Tsar (11th October 2018), TargeT (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018), yelik (11th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,035 times in 358 posts

I like the idea of married couples having individual homes. I would personally want that and think it’s an excellent idea.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rebecca For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Flash (14th October 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), meeradas (12th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

Quote Posted by rebecca7411 (here)
    I like the idea of married couples having individual homes. I would personally want that and think it’s an excellent idea.
    It's indeed brilliant, if the plan is ending up alone altogether. Take it from me.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

avid (12th October 2018), Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (11th October 2018), Flash (14th October 2018), greybeard (11th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), TargeT (11th October 2018), yelik (11th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ive been married three times.
    Cant say as there was a storm before or after--I get on with them fine.
    The book " Men are from Mars Women from Venus" a helpful read.

I dont dispute the astrological reading but is this more "dynamic" than similar ones of the past--I dont have the knowledge to make any kind of assessment as to where the human race may be goingbut Avalon seems to be more interested than usual in a spiritual "upgrade" for all, or just some

Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 11th October 2018 at 12:51.

36. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bennycog (12th October 2018), Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Flash (14th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), meeradas (12th October 2018), NancyV (13th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Smell the Roses (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #39
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Quote Posted by what is a name? (here)
    The increase/change in the energies/frequencies brought about by Universal changes is physically and emotionally affecting the planets population, with most unaware of what's coming in.

Those who are aware and make a point of 'integrating' the energy changes via meditation/spiritual/mindfulness practices have no doubt as to what's going down and are certainly being battered in the choppy waves of change, done with the intention of anchoring within, which in turn will allow further energy upgrades.

The body is an energy container. a bit like a battery, and a 'proper' functioning energy body has its Positive and Negative polarities working together in balance.

The more the body is 'out of balance', the more the incoming energies will 'highlight' those out of balance aspects in both emotional and physical ways.

Due to the intentional 'conditioning' by ones who do not want the population to 'upgrade' with the opportunity being presented with these energy waves, many forms of frequency lowering/blocking are also being employed, which adds its own ingredients to the pot of bubbling stew.

Just the fact of being aware of something 'big' is going down gives a person an anchoring point on which to build on, rather than being swept away on the sea of change.
    Is there something external going on?

Is there any substance to the idea that our solar system moving into a different area (galactic plane? ) affects our minds subtly?

I do not know, but certainly there is radiation in space, that does not reach humans due to the Earth's magnetic field plus Ozone layer.
    Both those insulating blankets are weakening at the moment.

There are other ideas regarding our electronic soup, and whether it is toxic or a carrier wave for 'stuff'.

This external idea is a bit schizo.

Everyone has their own personal take, in terms of their internal processes, irrespective of whether some influence(s) are in play.

Cognitive dissonance.

If one awakens to hidden truths (again it sounds schizo), one could interact with friends who do not possess that knowledge. Often they flip, call you mad, and then conclude that certain people are just going mad right now. No dissonance for the unaware, just dissonance for the awakener, until they learn not to try to bring those perspectives to people not going in that direction.

Disagreements seem to be a big deal at the moment.

In the real world, the constructive destruction proceeds. Awakened people will not, for example, feel dissonance if,say, the Catholic Church collapses.

Millions will.

That destruction is a growing news story or trend in the real world. The millions who will suffer as this progresses will encounter their dissonant thoughts as a result of reading an article, or disappearing priests etc, not as a result of a cosmic ray or 5g carrier wave.

If there IS an external force acting on people's minds, I suggest it would relate to truth. Gnosis. If a normie feels the growing Gnosis, but the realizations are dissonant in relation to their programming, they will struggle. Dissonance between their fundamental soul being that seeks truth, and their acquired mis-perceptions.

Those that are more awake should have a smoother ride.

If the awakening is some kind of mass hundredth monkey psychic collective leap, and the controllers have access to subtle electronic means for manipulating us, they might use that to interfere.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 14th October 2018 at 12:04.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), greybeard (11th October 2018), happyuk (13th October 2018), Jean-Marie (11th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), Patient (12th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Sadieblue (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018), what is a name? (11th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,358 times in 436 posts

There is a calm in a storm. The still centre of a whirling tornado.

Great posts here that speak to finding balance within the constant movement of this plane of opposites; whether this is the powerful surges and seasons of Nature or harmony in self (yin/yang) or marriage or partnership (same thing--male/female energies and not necessarily gender specific).

I now hold a pretty simple philosophy or belief system in that we came to earth to experience. That's it. It can be high drama or more of a peaceful experience. we choose. Unless we sequester ourselves away, we have to expect constant change. motion...for sure it can be so weary making. Confounding. Depressing. Uplifting. If one is able to step a little to the side of the hurricane winds, there can be the experience of peace. Knowing how to do this takes life experience--or listening to something/someone wiser.

Yes we do instinctively seek shelter when a storm appears and spins us "off guard". Running to the cave was a thoughtful analogy, Jo. If we don't have the life experience or know what to look for we can unwittingly cause ourselves further harm. And then there is also the concept of Fate.
    I like to seek advice where I can.
    Internet
    forums
    Nature itself
    Ultimately I decide. Whether to leave the cave for higher ground or stay put.
    Choice is powerful.

I do sense intensity during this time--these weeks in October--. This is why I sought out (and found) this post!
    So thanks.
    Last edited by lunaflare; 11th October 2018 at 18:03.

40. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to lunaflare For This Post:

Baby Steps (14th October 2018), Bill Ryan (11th October 2018), Flash (14th October 2018), greybeard (12th October 2018), Hazelfern (11th October 2018), Jayke (11th October 2018), Jean-Marie (14th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th October 2018), Mari (12th October 2018), meeradas (12th October 2018), NancyV (13th October 2018), onawah (11th October 2018), onevoice (13th October 2018), Orph (11th October 2018), Patient (12th October 2018), RunningDeer (11th October 2018), Valerie Villars (11th October 2018), what is a name? (12th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast