+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Chretien says rise of 'unspeakable' Trump marks end of the American empire

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Chretien says rise of 'unspeakable' Trump marks end of the American empire

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    i thought M13 had started in El Salvador and were still kind of Salvadorians, even if many other Latinos got into it.
    I tried looking into the history of MS-13 before and it's muddy. Not surprising, I guess, since it's a criminal organization. It could easily be propped up by the CIA like so much other cartel- and drug-related crime. Actually, I would be surprised if they weren't.

Not sure where these people are getting their data from, but here's a map of where they're active:

https://mara-salvatrucha-13.weebly.c...ackground.html

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Chretien says rise of 'unspeakable' Trump marks end of the American empire

America is in "deep state" trouble. We need the wall and we need Trump. He will return the power back to the people and defeat the NWO. It's his promise and he keeps his promises.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Desire For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th October 2018), robinr1 (18th October 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Quote Posted by Desire (here)
    America is in "deep state" trouble. We need the wall and we need Trump. He will return the power back to the people and defeat the NWO. It's his promise and he keeps his promises.
    Hello Desire: thanks for posting! I agree with you that america is in "deep state" trouble.

I don't believe you need any walls because without Mexico you won't have any farm produce to eat. No one in america is willing to work as hard as the Mexican people for as little.

I will be waiting for trump to return the power to the people.( I'll be dead and gone before that is going to happen! )
    He is the elite but apparently most americans don't believe that.

It might be his promise BUT he does not keep his promises. That has been proven again and again and again.

Good luck waiting

chancy

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Bruno (19th October 2018), MistressJan (21st October 2018), Sierra (20th October 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Charles Harris's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    The end of the American Empire is a good thing, no?
    Yes.
    It certainly is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Charles Harris For This Post:

Sierra (20th October 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote While it’s true that ILLEGAL Mexican immigrants are not as bad as the European groups (currently) there are numerous signs that show it could be.
    Do let us know when that happens, when the numerous portents and signs are fulfilled.

Quote Most Americans know that CA is a disaster, broke, mismanaged, even loony in many ways, etc, and has been for a long time. And due to peer and social conditioning CA people (just like many people from foriegn countries) seem to be highly biased...
    Nope.

Quote 1. America’s largest state economy is California, which produced $2.44 trillion of economic output in 2015, just slightly above the GDP of France during the same period of $2.42 trillion.
    https://www.newsweek.com/economic-ou...-france-467614

I guess “most Americans” has replaced the phrase “they say”, by a segment of the population? I find these phrases can mean the opinion expressed, is that of the speaker.

And your solution to tend the crops that feed us, since you personally, wish to be rid of the current agricultural labor force? From a state where you apparently do not live, and have not experienced?

Respect for others and the work they do is certainly not in the cards when we can’t tolerate our own “loonies”.

Fear not. Outer space, the final frontier, where US folks can reign in “peace” once the inexorable, and inevitable population demographics do what they are going to do on Earth.

Pardon me, I digress. Sometimes life hits my funny bone. Solution?
    Last edited by Sierra; 21st October 2018 at 05:58.

9. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by robinr1 (here)
    absolutely terrible article.Also, he doesnt tell it the way it is he just gives his opinion.
    This is a personal interview. Personal interviews are, by definition, personal opinion. The interviewee is responding to questions posed - answering them by giving his or her opinion.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

10. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    absolutely terrible article.Also, he doesnt tell it the way it is he just gives his opinion.
    This is a personal interview. Personal interviews are, by definition, personal opinion. The interviewee is responding to questions posed - answering them by giving his or her opinion.

B.

im glad we agree that he isn't telling it like it is.. he is just giving his opinion. I appreciate you backing up exactly what I stated.

11. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)

B.

im glad we agree that he isn't telling it like it is.. he is just giving his opinion. I appreciate you backing up exactly what I stated.
    Well, robin1, you shouldn't be too glad about me backing up your opinion. Because no such state exists. And rather than allow you to put words into my mouth (into my digits?) or at least allow a miss-characterization of my intent, please let me set it up this way:

Here's the definition of the word/concept of what we mean, or should, when we use the word:

Noun

opinion (plural opinions)

A belief that a person has formed about a topic or issue. quotations ▼

I would like to know your opinions on the new filing system.
    In my opinion, white chocolate is better than milk chocolate.
    Every man is a fool in some man's opinion.

The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons or things; estimation. quotations

(This from Wiktionary)

Careful reading will tell you that there is no provision in the idea of "opinion" that verifiable facts be a part of the exchange. Now, just because someone isn't able to "prove" what they think - with solid research from an unbiased source, or offer links to some pundit's site far across the imaginal expanse of the webiverse, does not mean that what they are claiming is wrong. Such a style is more amenable to a court of law or even an online forum.

The response by the interviewee is, ideally, simply the best response that they can offer, based on their personal experience. Whether the listener believes or agrees with the thoughts and conclusions of the person is entirely up to them.

That's why and where I disagree with your statement that because he is giving his opinion ...

"he isn't telling it like it is "

The interviewer is not asking for the absolute truth - who could answer that? The interviewer is asking what Chretien thinks. And he tells her. What he says could be completely wrong, or only partly wrong, or even, conceivably, entirely correct. But to pass judgement on it's veracity and conclude that it is false because of the way in which it is transmitted is going to be wrong more often than it is right.

The truth exists at many levels, and to block oneself off from potentially enlightening material because of a misguided sense that every piece of opinion is a lie is not a very helpful approach to the truth.

Good luck on your quest!

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 21st October 2018 at 02:19.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

MistressJan (21st October 2018), Sierra (21st October 2018)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

If Jean Chretien did not denounce the Clintons in the 90s when they set up the economic land mines that are still exploding, then he has no credibility. But I'm glad to see that HIS version of the American Empire (the US as a sacrificial lamb for global govt) is ending. When a vampire criticizes you for removing his teeth from your neck, that is encouraging indeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2