+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to kick the "red pill" blues?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Ivanhoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,834 times in 1,859 posts

Default Re: How to kick the "red pill" blues?

Starlight
    "My heart aches for a different kind of world... far away from here. I feel like I don't belong here and Im just waiting for time to pass. The days drag on and sometimes time feels frozen. Im sitting here questioning my existence and the point of it all."
    This is how I've felt my entire life (I'm now 66). You are definitely not alone in how you feel.
    I think part of it is realizing the world, and your place in it, is not what you were taught it was, that there is sooo much more. It makes you feel small,... and then you find out that you're just where you need to be and that the world needs you as much as you need it.
    A question of balance I suppose, but I can't think of anyplace I'd rather be. lol
    Mind you, these are only my own thoughts and may not mean anything to anyone else, our lives are, after all, designed by us, for us.
    Then again, I'm only the fool on the hill,.. what do I know. haha
    Everyday is a new adventure.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ivanhoe For This Post:

Ben (14th October 2018), Bill Ryan (14th October 2018), greybeard (14th October 2018), Hazelfern (14th October 2018), RunningDeer (14th October 2018), Smell the Roses (15th October 2018), toppy (14th October 2018), Valerie Villars (14th October 2018), Wind (14th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2