+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 0.1% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution and Carb eating windows helped cure middle-age fatigue + many other ailments

1. Link to Post #1
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default 0.1% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution and Carb eating windows helped cure middle-age fatigue + many other ailments

Thread soundtrack:

Was going to wait a while before posting this but saw a couple of members were ill so decided to expedite it.

10 days ago I started taking (approx) 0.1% hydrogen peroxide in water. I figure I put about 20 drops of 35% solution in 1.5 liters of water, maybe less. Im afraid my measurements are not 100% accurate. But it is a very dilute solution.

Previously I had suffered from really bad fatigue. I was too tired to play guitar, program or study Chinese. I thought to myself. Is this it? Will it only get worse as I get older.? H202 has given me a LOT of energy. You can read about the science elsewhere.

Here are some notes.

- Most of the scare stories you read about H2O2 are about someone swigging 35% grade straight from the bottle. Of course that is going to make you ill.

- If the concentration is too high, H2O2 can make the teeth sensitive. Some people recommend it as a mouthwash or toothpaste, but it could be too much for others. Use will care and caution. If the concentration is too high, just add more water. There should be no oral side effects.

- You can mix it with magnesium, but not Vitamin C.

- Some body builders use it to speed up muscle recovery. I’m weight training right now, and I find that H2O2 solution will cure aches and pains when rubbed on the skin. There’s an interesting discussion about H2O2 on this forum. Some people are saying it’s crazy, others swear by it. Look at their photos, that’s all I’ll say.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...3769241&page=1

- I’ve had a lot of success with topical H2O2. The concentration is more like 1%. I put some in a dropped bottle, I massage the drops into my arms, legs, chest, etc. It seems to give an immediate energy boost, and help recover from aches. Topical solution is less likely to make teeth sensitive.

- IMO it is NOT normal to feel a dull ache as you age. You can get rid of this with the right combination of nutriceuticals. Right now I have a ton more energy, am getting back into playing guitar, and recently did 2-3 8-10 hour programming days. My zest for life is returning.

- I also found restricting carbohydrates to a small 2-3 hour window reduces tiredness. If I eat carbs, even whole carbs in the morning or I feel dog tired. Now I eat them just once a day, at lunch or in the evening. I am OK to eat carbs late at night as I am trying to gain weight right now.

- If Im hungry during the day, I eat vegetables or protein like nuts. it has no effect on my mood.

OK that’s all for now.
    Last edited by Daozen; 16th October 2018 at 01:09.

2. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Apulu (17th October 2018), Bill Ryan (16th October 2018), Blacklight43 (16th October 2018), DeeMetrios (17th October 2018), Dennis Leahy (25th October 2018), genevieve (16th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Jayke (16th October 2018), jc71 (16th October 2018), jjjones (17th October 2018), Lefty Dave (19th October 2018), Miaspri (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), Mike Gorman (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), onawah (16th October 2018), Operator (16th October 2018), palehorse (8th February 2022), Richard S. (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018), Sophocles (16th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2018), syrwong (19th October 2018), Tam (16th October 2018), TargeT (16th October 2018), toppy (16th October 2018), Unicorn (16th October 2018), Wansen (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: 0.1% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution and Carb eating windows helped cure middle-age fatigue + many other ailments

Make sure that you only drink food grade hydrogen peroxide. Topically, I guess it wouldn't matter.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: 0.1% Hydrogen Peroxide Solution and Carb eating windows helped cure middle-age fatigue + many other ailments

I read the, “True Power of Hydrogen Peroxide: Miracle Path to Wellness,” by Mary Wright. The 144 page book came with 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2O2, and an amber glass dropper bottle @ PureHealthDiscounts.com.

Mary Wright suggests distilled or filtered water or juice, but do not pre-mix juice in advance. And Always skip the 7th day. If you miss a schedule time, do not double up. Wait until the next one.
    • Week One: 4 drops in 6 oz of liquid, 2 times a day.
    • Week Two: 6-8 drops in 8 oz of liquid, 2 times a day/3 times a day if you feel comfortable with it.
    • Week Three and thereafter: 7+ with 8 oz of liquid. Increase this by 1 or 2 more drops in 8 oz of liquid, 2 or 3 times a day as each week passes as you feel comfortable with.

Warning signs of excessive usage:”If your eyes start becoming bloodshot looking you are over oxygenating or your are experiencing notable stomach discomfort, stop for 2 days and return at a lower level.”

“Be very careful evolving past 20 drops at a time. Beyond that level will be too high for most people. Exercise caution before increasing to high mega-dosing. Excessive usage is counter-productive.”

As part of the protocol, Wright says: “Always skip the 7th day. This is advisable for all supplements you take. This allows your body to rest and to balance out any excesses you my be developing. This applies to all dietary and health supplements except any prescription medication your are taking. Do not skip prescriptions.”

Several other points from Mary Wright’s material:

“Food grade” is important because it means that the hydrogen peroxide is certified to meet government and industry standards for being used with food. Therefore, “assurance that it does not have contaminants, toxins, cancer-causing and toxic heavy metals and other harmful ingredients.”

She goes on to explain that merchants offer hydrogen peroxide that claims to be “food grade” when it’s not. “The only true food grade manufactured in the US is in 35% and 50% concentration. It’s produced in a limited number of monitored and certified refiners, with quality and purity checked by government inspectors to be devoid of certain harmful additives, heavy metals and stabilizers that are extremely destructive to the human body.

“Why would anyone sell non-food grade falsely claiming it is? There are many reason. The foremost reason is that it costs far less to buy industrial hydrogen peroxide. Cheap industrial hydrogen peroxide also is more stable, so is easier to store for a long period of time and is more stable for shipping. They even boast their hydrogen peroxide can be stored in a super cold freezer and it won’t freeze. This is because it is not food grade and therefore has chemicals in it that serve to act like anti-freeze. Pure HP has a higher freezing point than 100% water, but it will freeze…

For that reason, putting true certified 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in the freezer can alter the concentration level and cause separation because food grade hydrogen peroxide has no harmful chemicals to act as stabilizers and anti-freeze.”

Thread: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

From this site:

The Many Benefits of Hydrogen Peroxide, by Dr. David G. Williams

Several of the most common ailments now affecting our population are directly related to oxygen starvation. Asthma, emphysema, lung disease, constipation, diarrhea, intestinal parasites, bowel cancer, periodontal disease. Cancer of all forms continues to increase. Immune system disorders are sweeping the globe: chronic fatigue, "Yuppie Flu" and hundreds of other strange viral diseases.

The following is only a partial listing of conditions in which H202 therapy has been used successfully.

• Allergies
    • 
Headaches
    • 
Altitude Sickness

• Herpes Simplex

• Alzheimer's

• Herpes Zoster

• Anemia
    • 
HIV Infection
    • 
Arrhythmia
    • 
Influenza

• Asthma

• Insect Bites

• Bacterial Infections
    • 
Liver Cirrhosis

• Bronchitis
    • 
Lupus
    • 
Erythematosis

• Cancer
    • 
Multiple Sclerosis
    • 
Candida

• Parasitic Infections
    • 
Cardiovascular Disease
    • 
Parkinsonism

• Cerebral Vascular Disease
    • 
Periodontal Disease
    • 
Chronic Pain

• Prostatitis

• Diabetes Type 11
    • 
Rheumatoid Arthritis
    • 
Diabetic

• Gangrene

• Shingles
    • 
Diabetic

• Retinopahty

• Sinusitis
    • 
Digestion Problems
    • 
Sore Throat

• Epstein-Barr
    • 
Infection

• Ulcers

• Emphysema

• Viral Infections
    • 
Food Allergies
    • 
Warts

• Fungal Infections
    • 
Yeast Infections
    • 
Gingivitis
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th October 2018 at 22:11.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (19th October 2018), Daozen (16th October 2018), DeeMetrios (17th October 2018), genevieve (16th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), jc71 (16th October 2018), jjjones (17th October 2018), Miaspri (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2018), Tam (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sure Tomkat, I make sure it's 35% food grade. You brought up a good point. The H2O2 you see in most pharmacies has additives in it that can be extremely toxic. Make sure you have a good source. IMO taking H2O2 with additives would eventually cause health problems, even topically.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Make sure that you only drink food grade hydrogen peroxide. Topically, I guess it wouldn't matter.
    I purchased mine from PureHealthDiscounts.com - 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2o2 and an amber glass dropper bottle was provided.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th October 2018 at 01:46.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Miaspri (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), Mike Gorman (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2018), syrwong (19th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I read the, “True Power of Hydrogen Peroxide: Miracle Path to Wellness,” by Mary Wright. (2014 Edition)
    The 144 page book came with 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2o2, and an amber glass dropper bottle @ PureHealthDiscounts.com

Thanks for that wonderful, informative addition to the thread Running Deer. You covered everything I missed. I agree that stomach discomfort can be a warning sign. The main point I want to get across here is keep dilutions very weak. There is no need whatsoever to use high concentrations. Let H2O2 do its work slowly and gently.

Using tap water is a big NO as many H2O2 experts have pointed out. The H2O2 apparently binds with the impurities in tap water. Of course, being an idiot, I ignored their advice. Both times I used tap water I felt sick. I have used normal mineral water with no ill effects, though I suspect distilled water is by far the best.

H202 occurs naturally in nature. No need for us to be scared of it if we use the correct dilutions.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Miaspri (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018), Tam (16th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    ... PureHealthDiscounts.com
    Using tap water is a big NO as many H2O2 experts have pointed out. The H2O2 apparently binds with the impurities in tap water. Of course, being an idiot, I ignored their advice. Both times I used tap water I felt sick. I have used normal mineral water with no ill effects, though I suspect distilled water is by far the best.

H202 occurs naturally in nature. No need for us to be scared of it if we use the correct dilutions.
    NOTE: I corrected the link above, Daozen. It's PureHealthDiscounts.com.

I use the Berkey Filter system.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th October 2018 at 02:09.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Daozen (16th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

NOTE: I corrected the link above, Daozen. It's PureHealthDiscounts.com.

I use the Berkey Filter system.
    I checked out the link and they look good. I might try some hyaluronic acid at some point. I heard good things about it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Mike (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,606 times in 5,714 posts

I very well may have missed it, having kind of skimmed the thread a little, but I didn't see what I understand to be the main mechanism behind the 35% peroxide, which is it's ability to oxygenate the blood/body.

I've taken it on and off for a number of years now. When I first began I noticed an unmistakable boost in energy.

The taste, though very subtle, would always make me groan. I always reach a point where I can't go any further with it; it will only make me sick if I do.

There are sooo many o2 supps out there now, and even a 35% food grade "fruit punch" flavor peroxide. I lasted a little longer on it, but still had to give it up for the same reason as before.

It's recommended to work your way up to 20 or 30 drops, but I almost always stayed right around 8 drops in approx 8oz of water. I didn't feel any different on 15 than I did 8, so I just didn't see the point.

I was careless at first, and didn't dilute properly - I burnt the back of my throat and spent almost a year coughing spasmodically if I raised my voice to a mild shout. I thought I'd be that way for life, but it healed.

I also spilled a bit on my fingers, on a couple occasions, and had desiccated, dry, deformed fingertips for years. They did heal themselves eventually though.

In short, it absolutely did give me a strong boost of energy; it was impressive! But - and maybe I was influenced by the fear mongering - I couldn't shake this idea that I was burning a hole in my stomach lining.
    Last edited by Mike; 16th October 2018 at 02:56.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Daozen (16th October 2018), Innocent Warrior (16th October 2018), Miaspri (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018), Tam (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Mike,

Yes I completely missed all of the science behind it. The main thing is it oxygenizes the body. I want to help people learn about the subtleties of taking H202. As you noted, there are some pitfalls. I think almost all your problems come because you are not diluting the mixture enough. If I wanted to take, say 20 drops in one day... I've come to realize it doesn't matter too much if those drops are taken in 1 cup, 1 pint or 1 liter of water. In fact, it's A LOT safer to put them in a big liter or 2 liter botle of water. It does not seem to weaken the healing effect at all, and it removes all side effects, like white fingers and stomach issues.

I've made a few mistakes too and hurt my fingers/nails. It cleared up in a couple of days though...

So, if anyone gets any negative side effects from H202, I would just double the amount of water you're using. And double it again if still in doubt.

The other route is to use it to massage straight into the muscles. This side-steps all stomach and teeth issues.
    Last edited by Daozen; 16th October 2018 at 03:35.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Mike (16th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I also spilled a bit on my fingers, on a couple occasions, and had desiccated, dry, deformed fingertips for years. They did heal themselves eventually though.
    I used vinegar to neutralize the burning sensation on my fingers the few times it happened. The effect was immediate.

(It's the same as when you clean acid corrosion off a car battery.)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th October 2018 at 16:46.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bruno (16th October 2018), DeeMetrios (17th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), selinam (16th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (16th October 2018), Tam (16th October 2018), Valerie Villars (16th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I purchased mine from PureHealthDiscounts.com - 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2o2 and an amber glass dropper bottle was provided.
    Thanks for that info Paula, on the website, I just ordered some from there. I always wanted to give the HP a shot. I started w the 4 oz. for now.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Daozen (16th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

Wow. This is nifty. Mike told me about peroxide once before, but this really sells me on the idea. I've got some pretty severe fatigue, as does my boyfriend, so this would be good for us.

Now I just need to find 35% food grade peroxide.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Daozen (17th October 2018), RunningDeer (17th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    I've got some pretty severe fatigue, as does my boyfriend, so this would be good for us.
    Not good at 22... maybe you should focus on diet (mostly on diet.... not just what, but when and how often) and exercise... you should be ridiculously energetic at 22.

Depression? there's probably a major reason your fatigued at 22, and you need to figure out before you hit your 30's; when it really starts to matter.... haha
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (16th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member Ol' Roy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,559 times in 399 posts

I would love to hear some testimonials on H2O2! It seems that of all the protocols that people have tried ie, turpentine, magnesium, etc! Not enough input for me! One suggestion might be surgical gloves to apply the drops! I plan to buy a gallon of the distilled H2O from the store. Just wonder if it would leach out into the plastic! Or should I transfer it to a glass pitcher?

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Ol' Roy For This Post:

RunningDeer (16th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ol' Roy (here)
    I would love to hear some testimonials on H2O2! It seems that of all the protocols that people have tried ie, turpentine, magnesium, etc! Not enough input for me! One suggestion might be surgical gloves to apply the drops! I plan to buy a gallon of the distilled H2O from the store. Just wonder if it would leach out into the plastic! Or should I transfer it to a glass pitcher?
    Quote I would love to hear some testimonials on H2O2!
    Testimonials found here: My experience of taking Hydrogen Peroxide 35% food grade, diluted in water

Quote I plan to buy a gallon of the distilled H2O from the store. Just wonder if it would leach out into the plastic! Or should I transfer it to a glass pitcher?
    Roy, my H2O2 was shipped in a plastic bottle, included was an eye dropper and a small amber glass bottle.

The only reason why I felt the burning sensation was because a drop rolled down the bottle ridge. The vinegar neutralized it immediately. I use a funnel to transfer H2O2 into the glass bottle.

I use 1/2 gallon mason jars (64 oz) for my filtered water.

A side note: I use mason jars to store all my food. I vacuum seal them with the mason jar lids. (the rubber part) BTW: Those jar lids are reusable. It's different with home canning and preserving.

visual comparison of a 1/2 gallon mason jar (64 oz)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th October 2018 at 12:38.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), Hym (25th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), Ol' Roy (17th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

When I did the regimen, I used distilled water. Berkey is only filtered.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Daozen (17th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

great thread Daozen ..
    I began taking Hydrogen Peroxide just over a decade ago & i should never have stopped ..
    It does work & ill be get back onto it again very very soon.
    cheers

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Daozen (17th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), RunningDeer (17th October 2018), TargeT (17th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Thanks for the reminder. Several years ago I bought this book: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...ygen_Therapies. At the time I was studying Dr. Bob Beck's information (https://www.cancertutor.com/bobbeck/)... I also read up on Dr. Kurt W. Donsbach...

I can tell you that I followed the protocol for about 2 months. Most impressive was the improvement in my eyesight. I also noticed that my blood was a beautiful rich red color. Wounds and cuts would heal much more quickly. I wasn't really sick, but my good health was definitely enhanced.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Daozen (19th October 2018), DeeMetrios (28th October 2018), NancyV (19th October 2018), RunningDeer (18th October 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

These are notes and a schedule I use:

One can safely ingest the liquid one half hour before a meal, but one should wait at least 2 hours after a meal before Hydrogen Peroxide ingestion. The 35% solution should be diluted in no less than one ounce of water per drop!

Always skip the 7th day. This is advisable for all supplements you take. This allows your body to rest and to balance out any excesses you my be developing. This applies to all dietary and health supplements except any prescription medication your are taking. Do not skip prescriptions.

You can slide the chart to your desktop. It's a total of 4 images.

As mentioned above:

I read, “True Power of Hydrogen Peroxide: Miracle Path to Wellness,” by Mary Wright. The 144 page book came with 1 Quart 35% Food Grade H2O2, and an amber glass dropper bottle @ PureHealthDiscounts.com.

Mary Wright suggests distilled or filtered water or juice, but do not pre-mix juice in advance. And Always skip the 7th day. If you miss a schedule time, do not double up. Wait until the next one.
    Week One: 4 drops in 6 oz of liquid, 2 times a day.
    Week Two: 6-8 drops in 8 oz of liquid, 2 times a day/3 times a day if you feel comfortable with it.
    Week Three and thereafter: 7+ with 8 oz of liquid. Increase this by 1 or 2 more drops in 8 oz of liquid, 2 or 3 times a day as each week passes as you feel comfortable with.
    Warning signs of excessive usage:”If your eyes start becoming bloodshot looking you are over oxygenating or your are experiencing notable stomach discomfort, stop for 2 days and return at a lower level.”

“Be very careful evolving past 20 drops at a time. Beyond that level will be too high for most people. Exercise caution before increasing to high mega-dosing. Excessive usage is counter-productive.”

Several other points from Mary Wright’s material:
    “Food grade” is important because it means that the hydrogen peroxide is certified to meet government and industry standards for being used with food. Therefore, “assurance that it does not have contaminants, toxins, cancer-causing and toxic heavy metals and other harmful ingredients.”

She goes on to explain that merchants offer hydrogen peroxide that claims to be “food grade” when it’s not. “The only true food grade manufactured in the US is in 35% and 50% concentration. It’s produced in a limited number of monitored and certified refiners, with quality and purity checked by government inspectors to be devoid of certain harmful additives, heavy metals and stabilizers that are extremely destructive to the human body.”

“Why would anyone sell non-food grade falsely claiming it is? There are many reason. The foremost reason is that it costs far less to buy industrial hydrogen peroxide. Cheap industrial hydrogen peroxide also is more stable, so is easier to store for a long period of time and is more stable for shipping. They even boast their hydrogen peroxide can be stored in a super cold freezer and it won’t freeze. This is because it is not food grade and therefore has chemicals in it that serve to act like anti-freeze. Pure HP has a higher freezing point than 100% water, but it will freeze…

For that reason, putting true certified 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in the freezer can alter the concentration level and cause separation because food grade hydrogen peroxide has no harmful chemicals to act as stabilizers and anti-freeze.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th July 2020 at 19:47.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Earth Angel (29th May 2020), Mike (25th October 2018), Ol' Roy (27th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast