+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Q - We are the plan (Latest vid)

1. Link to Post #21
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,263 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Q - We are the plan (Latest vid)

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    and that the future risks are not so much of nuclear war, but of a shifting economic, financial, political, and technical power towards China, along with the decline of the American Empire.
    Oh so you call that a risk. America losing to China on economic, financial, political and technical. Forgive me for wanting but if America can not say no to the globalist I would like very much to see it lost power so it wont be use to enslave the world.
    I think a lot of people associate the economic, political and educational power of the world with the USA. No matter how badly they speak of us they all still want to come here for education. As a result of seeing all this 'power' they also associate the money masters with the USA but in truth they have no loyalty to any one sovereign nation state. These globalists stand above them. Heck most of them live off the planet flying high above us all the time anyway hardly spending any time on the earth so to speak.

The plan has always been to enslave the world. They've got the USA as a bully to use to get the job done and it's all but done excepting for Syria, North Korea and China where some provinces still resist the influence of the FED Reserve. The FED wants a new central bank in every nation, state, province and city in the world and it's these globalist owners of the FED that are the one's behind all the financing of everything giving money to both sides to fight each other. The power really is with the people to wake to this because had they known of the deception of two brothers named Rothschilds that pulled devious maneuvers to steal wealth in the past maybe that could have been headed off too.

The very people offering to loan money to rebuild what was torn down are the ones that tore it down in the first place engineering everything to fall in the first place. They they actually have balls big enough to walk in there pretending to be some hero after when all they really wanted was to come in and take over the natural resources and money management of each and every country. From Kissinger to modern day it's the same MO. Those that cooperate get a leader that is sleazy and sells out their country and if he is honest they kill him and replace him with a player to let them continue to pilfer the countries resources. They are not heroes but parasites and these are the real enemy. They conveniently hide under the mask of governments and other entities but it's always this same group of fat bald Jewish and Arab and Iranian and White oligarchs.

What should be happening by the people world wide is a round up of multi-billionaires across the board. Soros, Gates, Bezos, Deripaska, all of them the royals included should be sequestered away, their wealth taken and redistributed and they left in care camps for confinement for the rest of their lives. That or kill them all while we still can. I mean that is what they intend for us so tit for tat as far as this citizen is concerned.
    I fully agree with what you have said this people should be rounded up and quarantined. And if they attempted a nuclear war for a last hura they should all be killed for their crimes.

But for the record I'd like to say I dont want to go to the US not even one of my children or grandchildren. At least not now. Holly crap they arent seeing (all these people who wants to go there) whats in store for the US if these things arent fixed.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th October 2018 at 19:28. Reason: fixed quote formatting

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st October 2018), Ratszinger (20th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you much. 3954
    Last edited by summer77; 18th December 2018 at 09:23.

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,141 times in 1,888 posts

Here is an updated video of the Dark to Light Q

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Whether you are a QAnon fan or not, I highly recommend watching. Yes, the first few minutes are painful but hang in there. It probably confirms what you expected—or what you never suspected. Works for me!

5D chess? Hell, this is 12D chess. It’s a spiritual war, and if you’re looking at it from a 3D perspective, you won’t get it and you’ll continually demand proof. Those of us who can feel the reality, don’t need to see it.

What we are watching unfold is about optics and bringing the rest of the world up to where WE are. The snowflakes had a melt-down when Trump was elected and they’re not up to speed yet.

Nice job documenting historic times, Mike. ~ BP

THE MAGA MOVIE FULLY EXPLAINED 5:5

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Sorry MAGA Devotees , Patriots and QAnon fans .
    You are not winning ( slightly different from losing ) and both the Topic video and the one above are just simple propaganda vehicles .

Both videos are rightly aimed at their own main mass market audience .Not for sophisticate analysis . Not meant to be argued about . Just old fashioned, one sided cream and jam . They are offered as a way for followers to be re-energised . Almost religious in tone and intent .
    But if you dig deep , full of hot air . And I am ( largely ) a 'Trump ' supporter .

This must surely be the last time that such a type of 'inspirational ' video can be successfully used to 'buy more time ' and rally the supporters .

Trump now needs unequivocal success with China , North Korea and escaping Mueller with minimum damage in order to claim substantive success . He needs continued progress in the Middle East and Afghanistan and somehow he must keep a recession at bay ---- unless there is a global currency reset based on something like a re-defined gold standard . 100/1 ? imo Although there are 'experts ' who strongly disagree with my view .

If that sort of narrative does not result , the Trumpeters will be unable to understand why the likes of Brennan and Comey are not buried . Just two names from a much larger total list .
    If you set up a group of people as evil and they apparently remain unpunished , credibility eventually dissolves . All imo . And pretending they remain free but on a leash seems unlikely .

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Wow, it is so cool to see all the IMO's from every which way side, top and bottom. So lets give this one

HAVE YOU FIGURED IT OUT YET? THIS IS THE FINAL ANSWER, IT IS YOUR CHOICE TO KNOW. THE TRUTH HAS BEEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU. YOU HAVE MORE THAN YOU KNOW. ALICE & WONDERLAND

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2