+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Default Re: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Instead of harming their countries, why the US - Canada and Europe do not help those people in their countries (including starving Venezuelans), so that they remain in their own country without risking starvation and M13 which has destroyed it basically.
    US mid-term elections are in a couple of weeks or so. This massive group appears out of nowhere and is making it across Mexico at impossible speed, using buses and other resources that require them to have money and for someone to have organized their travel. You realize this planning must have taken place, correct?

This is a lame political stunt, which will backfire spectacularly, trying to create a violent border scene to hurt Trump just before the mid-term election. In reality far more Americans are concerned with constantly flooding ourselves with people who are not oppressed, but simply poor, uneducated, and from lazy nations. These people have been in America as long as we have, if not longer, and what do they have to show for it?

Men feminists are more than a bit psychotic imo, but for women it's natural, literally a part of their in-born motherly instincts, to get all emotional about the care of others, particularly children. I understand all of that, but those kinds of emotions become toxic when they leak into foreign policy issues, because we simply don't have the resources to play mom to the whole world, especially at the rates they have kids in these lawless environments. It would end up screwing everyone, both us and them, if we tried it anyway. This is a massive problem that is beyond the capabilities of western civilization to fix single-handedly, as if we are meant to be the world's super heroes (I disagree with that).

It's a mathematical impossibility, and this is the hard truth that has to be laid down. If people want that badly to solve world poverty, they better start developing new technology, because what we have now won't do it. You can assign a third-world family to the personal care of every middle class family in America, and aside from the fact that you've basically created slave labor in service of the 3rd world (who will mostly squander what they get anyway), we still wouldn't be able to help everyone.

Quote Same with Africa, stop incredibly high corruption, and help putting up infrastructure for their own survival, instead of exploitation to the bone (re: diamond mines) and people would remain in their country, few would give way to religious zealots.
    Africans are in a bind over this situation. On the one hand, many of them want to continue living in traditional tribal arrangements, without western culture or technology. On the other hand, they are sitting on top of some of the world's largest supplies of valuable raw materials, that are immensely valuable to civilizations which are much more developed than their own.

Even if Westerners back off and leave them in peace, it doesn't look like the Chinese are going to. And then are we just going to sit back and allow China to rape and plunder Africa to our disadvantage? While we dither about moral quandaries, China will be committing all of the atrocities we're trying to avoid and empowering themselves over us the entire time. Global politics isn't always that simple.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Default Re: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Instead of harming their countries, why the US - Canada and Europe do not help those people in their countries (including starving Venezuelans), so that they remain in their own country without risking starvation and M13 which has destroyed it basically.
    US mid-term elections are in a couple of weeks or so. This massive group appears out of nowhere and is making it across Mexico at impossible speed, using buses and other resources that require them to have money and for someone to have organized their travel. You realize this planning must have taken place, correct?

This is a lame political stunt, which will backfire spectacularly, trying to create a violent border scene to hurt Trump just before the mid-term election. In reality far more Americans are concerned with constantly flooding ourselves with people who are not oppressed, but simply poor, uneducated, and from lazy nations. These people have been in America as long as we have, if not longer, and what do they have to show for it?

Men feminists are more than a bit psychotic imo, but for women it's natural, literally a part of their in-born motherly instincts, to get all emotional about the care of others, particularly children. I understand all of that, but those kinds of emotions become toxic when they leak into foreign policy issues, because we simply don't have the resources to play mom to the whole world, especially at the rates they have kids in these lawless environments. It would end up screwing everyone, both us and them, if we tried it anyway. This is a massive problem that is beyond the capabilities of western civilization to fix single-handedly, as if we are meant to be the world's super heroes (I disagree with that).

It's a mathematical impossibility, and this is the hard truth that has to be laid down. If people want that badly to solve world poverty, they better start developing new technology, because what we have now won't do it. You can assign a third-world family to the personal care of every middle class family in America, and aside from the fact that you've basically created slave labor in service of the 3rd world (who will mostly squander what they get anyway), we still wouldn't be able to help everyone.

Quote Same with Africa, stop incredibly high corruption, and help putting up infrastructure for their own survival, instead of exploitation to the bone (re: diamond mines) and people would remain in their country, few would give way to religious zealots.
    Africans are in a bind over this situation. On the one hand, many of them want to continue living in traditional tribal arrangements, without western culture or technology. On the other hand, they are sitting on top of some of the world's largest supplies of valuable raw materials, that are immensely valuable to civilizations which are much more developed than their own.

Even if Westerners back off and leave them in peace, it doesn't look like the Chinese are going to. And then are we just going to sit back and allow China to rape and plunder Africa to our disadvantage? While we dither about moral quandaries, China will be committing all of the atrocities we're trying to avoid and empowering themselves over us the entire time. Global politics isn't always that simple.
    Although the timing may be strange, to which I agree, the rest of your post is one of the most racist and empathy less writing I have been given to read on Avalon.

Please, I would ask other members to answer my post if they wish, and I would ask you Voice to refrain from doing so. I am not adressing to you, you seem to me to be an unredeemable case.

And I am not surprised, coming from you

Quote constantly flooding ourselves with people who are not oppressed, but simply poor, uneducated, and from lazy nations .Talk about judgmental racist and absolutely empathy less comments. Very very but very obvious you have never been poor, never been outside the USA - and also obvious you are as uneducated if not more than those you are mentioning. lazy nations. Well when you live at 100 F to start with, have been having war pushed on you for a few centuries, despair and paralysis gains a nation, add to this corruption paid for by mostly the rich countries and drug dealers hired by rich countries and their governing bodies, not much left to do than becoming passive

But this, Voice, you will never understand - you are much to righteous to see this, ain't you (sarcasm here).

I will not answer the rest, it is truly pathetic the little understanding you have of the world, despite many effort you put at reading.

You did not even understood that my post is mostly looking at the larger picture on the planet it seems.

----------------

Yes, Bill and Paul and all, I am directly talking to Voice in a way that is not that nice, but ****, I have enough of stupidity. You can, if you wish, ban me, I would accept. By the same token, Voice should be ban everytime he has depraving comments about women or other cultures.

These people have been in America as long as we have, if not longer, and what do they have to show for it?

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (24th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (24th October 2018)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

It saddens me that many people think that this migration is a "storming" of anything.

Nor has this movement of people come upon us suddenly or without good reason.

People generally only risk their lives and the lives of their family when their situation is so dire that the alternative is as bad or worse.

I am not saying that the USA should open the border to every poor migrant, but the hysteria over this caravan being some sort of threat to security seems ridiculous to me.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bruno For This Post:

MistressJan (24th October 2018), Sierra (27th October 2018), Wansen (26th October 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Although the timing may be strange, to which I agree, the rest of your post is one of the most racist and empathy less writing I have been given to read on Avalon.
    That's odd because I didn't mention race in anywhere. I mentioned people living in the third world, and Africans, Africa being a very large and diverse continent that contains multiple races of people (blacks, Arabs, whites, etc.).

Sometimes you are okay Flash, and other times you just go off the handle out of nowhere. The third world is still going to be poor, and there are still going to be too many of them for us to take care of all of them, whether I state the obvious or not. How is that racist?

Quote Talk about judgmental racist and absolutely empathy less comments. Very very but very obvious you have never been poor, never been outside the USA - and also obvious you are as uneducated if not more than those you are mentioning.
    Well I'm not part of a lawless caravan to break across the Honduran border, so I doubt that actually.

Quote Well when you live at 100 F to start with
    We get that here during the summer. It's not pleasant, but we aren't transformed into Guatemala every summer, either.

Quote have been having war pushed on you for a few centuries
    The US has been at war very regularly for about 400 years, if you go back to Jamestown, when we were a small outpost on the frontier of much more powerful native confederacies. War is terrible too but we've recovered from them.

Quote despair and paralysis gains a nation, add to this corruption paid for by mostly the rich countries and drug dealers hired by rich countries and their governing bodies, not much left to do than becoming passive
    If you keep blaming the corruption and drug cartels in countries like Mexico and Guatemala on other countries, how is that going to help them solve their problems? They have to take responsibility for themselves and their own policies, which is exactly what they're not doing by sending all of their most impoverished and lawless elements into our country. We aren't a human recycling bin, nor a free cash dispenser. If they want reform in their countries, it has to start in their countries.

Quote But this, Voice, you will never understand - you are much to righteous to see this, ain't you (sarcasm here).
    There is nothing self-righteous about telling people to take responsibility for their own countries. What is self-righteous is attributing a million reasons to them why they will never be able to measure up to your level, so it becomes your responsibility to play mother for them and take care of all of their needs. That's an incredibly condescending attitude to take towards these people. I am willing to bet that the majority of the people in these countries would rather fix things where they are, than get up and move, under the assumption that changing the dirt beneath their feet will transform everything else.

Quote Yes, Bill and Paul and all, I am directly talking to Voice in a way that is not that nice, but ****, I have enough of stupidity. You can, if you wish, ban me, I would accept. By the same token, Voice should be ban everytime he has depraving comments about women or other cultures.
    For the record, none of what you say insults me in the least. I'm used to these kinds of reactions, and it is a sad situation, but hysterics and name-calling doesn't change any of what I'm saying.

Quote These people have been in America as long as we have, if not longer, and what do they have to show for it?
    Hondurans have been in the United States for longer than who has? Canadians?

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bruno (here)
    People generally only risk their lives and the lives of their family when their situation is so dire that the alternative is as bad or worse.
    Yes, conditions so dire, that half of them are obese, and decide to travel a few hundred extra miles to the United States rather than just resettling in Mexico.

8. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,069 times in 456 posts

I've said it before out of pure disgust, but part of me hopes that Europe actually does become another part of the Middle East or Africa, and loses everything that ever made it unique, with its monuments being vandalized and blown up. Just to spite the millions of arrogant Europeans who are destroying themselves with such self-righteous glee, I almost hope that they actually get what they want and live to see the final results.
    Really?
    Good to know that it’s only a part of you which hopes that.

The first part of your post I can petty much agree with.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th October 2018)

10. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

the rest of your post is one of the most racist and empathy less writing I have been given to read on Avalon.
    And NOT for the first time either...

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

11. Link to Post #48
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Wow, pretty pacific and quiet for so many people together. I doubt they are all bad, seeing what I am seeing.

and lots of women and children, at least 40%, compared with what happened in Europe where it was not even 10%.

Same with Africa, stop incredibly high corruption, and help putting up infrastructure for their own survival, instead of exploitation to the bone (re: diamond mines) and people would remain in their country, few would give way to religious zealots.

China is actually doing the same to those African countries by the way, exploitation to the bone.

Gosh we are primitive on this planet.

-----------------

I understand the Mexican army and police, they do not want to have to kill women and children which are pretty much peaceful.
    Who can not agree with that.

But I don’t agree with that 40% of women and children, as they are usually put in the forefront in pictures that are published. Guess why.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 25th October 2018 at 12:58. Reason: Grammar

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (25th October 2018), lloyds (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (25th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    Really?
    Yes, only a part of me, and the rest of me is restrained by the knowledge that good people such as yourself are still out there.

Really though, try to put yourself in the shoes of a conservative American, when the US is already considered conservative by European standards, and try to imagine how insufferable most Europeans come across to us. Not all, but most, and you know exactly which ones I'm talking about. It would make part of you wish they got what they were asking for, too, or at least it might if you didn't live there.

Eastern Europe gets it -- they already had communism.

Western Europe might need a taste of Venezuela, mixed with Afghanistan, before they get the full picture.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 25th October 2018 at 09:08.

14. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Really?
    Yes, only a part of me, and the rest of me is restrained by the knowledge that good people such as yourself are still out there.

Really though, try to put yourself in the shoes of a conservative American, when the US is already considered conservative by European standards, and try to imagine how insufferable most Europeans come across to us. Not all, but most, and you know exactly which ones I'm talking about. It would make part of you wish they got what they were asking for, too, or at least it might if you didn't live there.

Western Europe might need a taste of Venezuela, mixed with Afghanistan, before they get the full picture.
    Oh my! I wonder if you’ve ever been in Europe

I’ve visited the US many times and I will never get used to the poverty I’ve seen there, unknown for west Europeans.
    I’ve also experienced the rich, but you over there would probably call them the upper middle class.

The US has got great nature and is a beautiful place to live, but only for the ones that don’t have money problems, and I’ve experienced there are a lot of them. For them proper and affordable housing, healthcare and education are not available, contrary to Europe.

But I must admit that privatisation and bad border control is putting us under pressure and is making us poorer.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 25th October 2018 at 13:21. Reason: Grammar, style

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Flash (25th October 2018), Franny (26th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (25th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2018)

16. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

For the worst poverty of all, drive through the Indian Reservations in Arizona. I was appalled.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bruno (25th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), Franny (26th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (25th October 2018), onawah (25th October 2018), Sadieblue (27th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2018)

18. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Deux Corbeaux, Americans do not believe us when we tell them what we saw in their country. They do not believe elsewhere may be much better for all.

They do not believe when we say we much prefer living in our country in parts because of the way we treat our sicks and poorer ones.

Most Europeans and Canadians would not want to live in US.

US is for the rich.

How can you change things when you are as brainwashed as most Americans are?

The rest of rhe world should not count on them to change anything. Nor look at them for direction. US has missed her spiritual mission to lead the world with mercy and love. To teach others for self sustainability instead of bombing them.

We have to do it ourselves. It is a pity that Canada is so near, with great resources like Africa, and a constant pull on it to let itself be plundered.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (25th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), Franny (26th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (25th October 2018), Sierra (27th October 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th October 2018)

20. Link to Post #53
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote ...because we simply don't have the resources to play mom to the whole world...
    Damn straight we don’t. Last year, 87% of the entire nation’s produced wealth went to the 1%. And we know they could give a flying duck for the poor whether American citizenry or not.

We. Are. Slaves.

And just think, given SOME of the American masses still have jobs, still own homes, we generate an enormous amount of wealth.

Quote And then are we just going to sit back and allow China to rape and plunder Africa to our disadvantage? While we dither about moral quandaries, China will be committing all of the atrocities we're trying to avoid and empowering themselves over us the entire time.
    We’re trying to avoid?

Read some history.

What we did in the Marshall Islands for a tiny example (you know, where we tested atom bombs and clinically examined the effect on the trapped human flesh of the islanders). The equivalent of 1.6 hiroshima bombs a day for 12 years, if averaged out.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/na...=.5224b648cbe1

Read about the effect slavery,(16th through 19th century) on the U.S. economy:
    Quote Of the 6.5 million immigrants who survived the crossing of the Atlantic and settled in the Western Hemisphere between 1492 and 1776, only 1 million were Europeans. The remaining 5.5 million were African. [/b]
    https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...world-economy/

You know that Thomas Paine quote about give me liberty or give me death? Taken out of context and applied to the American revolution:
    Quote "Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death!"—Patrick Henry, Speech in the Virginia Convention, March, 1775.
    https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...world-economy/

Slaves built the NYC subway system, which if destroyed today, (whether by terrorism, earthquake or nuclear war) could not be replaced, too expensive.

Read about Haiti, (formerly the richest colony on the planet) (coffee, and sugar for the extremely profitable triangle rum trade) also the first nation able to throw off slavery and achieve independence from their European masters, now the poorest nation on the planet. Ooh. Talk about long memories on the part of the 1%.
    http://www.crawfurd.dk/africa/haiti200.htm

And some people wonder why Americans are losing the middle class, can’t afford higher education, are becoming poorer... it’s because the 1% are not satisfied with 87% of the wealth you and I produce. The writing is on the wall, and soon we’ll occupy the same boat as those we currently berate for poverty, and the failure to enslave others.

21. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (15th November 2018), Bob (26th October 2018), Chip (26th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2018), Franny (26th October 2018), mountain_jim (26th October 2018), norman (28th October 2018), Star Tsar (26th October 2018), Valerie Villars (26th October 2018), Wansen (26th October 2018)

22. Link to Post #54
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Really?

And a bit of Stalinesque gulags for good measure if you really want to know what socialism really stands for.

23. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

happyuk ^^ I think you’ve read Solzhenitsyn‘s “The Gulag Archipelago”.

Solzhenitsyn, was a known nazi sympathizer and his ex-wife, whom he was married to at the time of writing it, said in her autobiography that he didn't even consider it a "historical work," but a "camp folklore collection." None of the info presented resembles soviet archive data even a little.

Read the article of Lex Jon.
    https://www.quora.com/Have-you-read-...n-of-socialism
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 26th October 2018 at 09:07. Reason: spelling

24. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

happyuk ^^ I think you’ve read Solzhenitsyn‘s “The Gulag Archipelago”.

Solzhenitsyn, was a known nazi sympathizer and his ex-wife, whom he was married to at the time of writing it, said in her autobiography that he didn't even consider it a "historical work," but a "camp folklore collection." None of the info presented resembles soviet archive data even a little.

Read the article of Lex John.
    https://www.quora.com/Have-you-read-...n-of-socialism
    This article is a piece of soviet or russian propaganda Deux Corbeaux. There might not have been 60 millions in gulags, this we will never know, but there were definitely more than 2 millions.

Just the deportation of crimean tatars were heavy, and other tatars were killed by millions. And this is only one group amongst many more ethnies from south Russia and Central Asia.

Of course, those had helped the Nazis precisely because they were literally ethnically cleansed by Lenine and then Staline. Trying to escape Lenine and then Staline, one takes whatever comes that could help. And they were not common thiefs or killers, they were political prisoners mixed with killers and thiefs, in those gulags.

This does not tell me that the Gulag were what Solzhnitsyn said, but it was certainly pretty horrendous.

In the gulags, as in the Nazi concentration camps, one could survive pretty much only if working at the kitchen or if playing music or being an actor for the military. Or being experimental guinea pigs.

I have direct relatives that were sent to gulags and barely survived thanks to being actors.

I have been in Crimea a few years after the fall of the Berlin wall, let me tell you, their economy and manufacturing was absolutely pitiful.

The very strong iron fist of the party on everybody was felt everywhere still. The stories I heard directly from Russians and Tatars were not pretty.

Et je pourrais en dire plus mais enfin...
    Last edited by Flash; 26th October 2018 at 08:34.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (26th October 2018)

26. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

^^

Yes Flash, Lex Jon (a political science and psychology undergraduate) describes himself as anti-imperialist anti-zionist and anti-capitalist.

But does that make him automatically a writer of Soviet or Russian propaganda to you? Well, so be it.

I´ve always wanted to hear, read or experience both (or if possible more) sides of a story to come to a conclusion, which will never be fixed or unchangeable anyway.
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 26th October 2018 at 09:09.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Tintin (26th October 2018)

28. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

^^

Yes Flash, Lex Jon (a political science and psychology undergraduate) describes himself as anti-imperialist anti-zionist and anti-capitalist.

But does that make him automatically a writer of Soviet or Russian propaganda to you? Well, so be it.
    I´ve always wanted to hear, read or experience both (or if possible more) sides of a story to come to a conclusion, which will never be fixed or unchangeable anyway.
    You are right, experiencing both sides, or many, of the story is often the best to know what the truth may be.

Have you experienced at least two sides?

Have you ever been in Russia? Have you ever spoken to old Russians who have lived under Staline? Do you have any family who lived it?

Do you know anybody who went to the gulags (i met one of the founder of the Polish communist party who ended up not liking what was done later on and speaking up, so she was sent to a gulag, after having been freed from Auswitch, plus an in law family member of mine who was sent to a gulag)?

And, I know you have been in the USA. So at least, one side you know that side, plus the French side.

I have experienced both sides.

I have known people who were in the gulags (I am old enough for that). I have know Russians, in Crimea, who lived under the Soviet Union rules as well and spoke out once they could. And my in laws were Crimean tatars.

Believe me, this piece of paper you referred to is propaganda or trash, decide which one. It is plainly false. Do you want to promote falsehood. Don't we have enough of false stuff, coming from any side?

I have nothing to lose here, why would I lie?

Personally, I am not anti-communist, anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, I am just plainly anti-Lies.

Lex Jon should either study a bit more or stop being a paid shill, because I cannot see any other reasons for him to write what he wrote.

Now, back to the Hondurian and Central American and Mexican topic. (I also lived in Central America and Mexico in the past, not visited, but lived in, so this interests me quite a lot too
    By the way, despite our disagreement here, I usually like your posts, and you have a better handle of the English language than I have. This is appreciated.
    Last edited by Flash; 26th October 2018 at 12:03.

29. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Smile Re: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

^^

Dear Flash, Perhaps you think you have a disagreement with ME, but I don't have a disagreement with YOU as far as the gulag camps.

This does not tell me that the Gulag were what Solzhnitsyn said, but it was certainly pretty horrendous.
    That's the only thing I wanted to show to happyuk. We are usually not very well informed about the gulag camps.

I´m very glad for you that you had the opportunity to talk with a survivor of Auschwitz and the gulag camps. And another gulag survivor as well. They must have been very traumatized.

I only had the opportunity to know some of my father's friends, who were Auschwitz survivors. They were so traumatized that they were not able to talk about their experiences.
    I remember how they explained their numbers, tattooed on their underarms, when I asked about them as a child. They told me it was their telephone number, in case they would forget it..... My father explained what they were really meant for, but that was years later.

As for your other questions about my experiences, I don´t want to be dragged into a sort of competition.

I only want to tell you that I visited East Berlin a few times in the late 70ies, where I had some long talks with a couple of Eastern German students over there.
    I then realized how I had been indoctrinated.

Quite recently I went to China, where, again, I had some talks with (chinese) students, who worked as translators over there.
    It was a real eye opener, as was this whole China experience.

As for your quick opinion about Lex Jon, It's your good right. I don´t mind.

Thanks for appreciating my other contributions so far.

Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 26th October 2018 at 16:36.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Flash (26th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #60
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

SHOCKING MIGRANT CARAVAN TRUTH FROM THE MEX MEDIA

By Jim Stone
    October 24-25 2018

The actual caravan has been abandoned and left stranded in Chiapas

The Democrats, Soros, or whoever started this caravan ditched all the women, children and families in Chiapas, (the very first state in the south) where they were forced to walk and did not make it out of Chiapas. Mexico is geographically huge (chiapas is much bigger than Honduras and it is only a medium sized Mexican state) and it is only a state. The people actually walking the caravan had no knowledge of just how huge a trek attempting to walk Mexico is, and they want to turn back. The Democrats and Soros abandoned them and they are crashed out at the sides of city streets and wherever they can find shade, starving, with flies all over them.

Meanwhile, those who could stage huge marches for the cameras (all the working age males, a huge portion of which are criminals) were loaded onto buses and trucks, and have left the women and families a thousand miles behind.
    Soros, the Dems, and US Aid, which is involved in this because the men have USAID back packs abandoned the people they actually claimed were the refugees in trade for totally able bodied males who could do excellent camera stunts.

The actual condition of the people who started the caravan is in fact horrible, and it is not just a media heart throb, they really did get abandoned by the organizers of the march who could care less if they live or die. They have children and babies in sweltering filthy conditions on sidewalks with flies all over them.

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT DEFINES THE HEART OF THE COMMUNIST DEMOCRAT: Use people to the max, perhaps cause the deaths of a few for sympathy camera shots, and when their usefulness is over, abandon them totally. A large portion of the original caravan is in this condition and it is obvious some of the kids won't survive it.

I was correct when I said such a trek could not be done. The truthful portion of this caravan that did it as claimed is a lot less than 10 percent of the way, and is totally bedraggled and worn out. They cannot continue.

I did not expect Soros, the Democrats, and U.S. aid to leave them in this condition but when it comes to communists, the more of a scene they can make the better, people really are disposable. As far as they care, if all of these people die on camera and make Trump look bad, that's good for their politics and exactly what they want. Meanwhile the portion of the caravan that is in no way composed of refugees continues on wheels, well fed and watered.

Ditching these people in Chiapas is a massive crime when bus tickets to save their behinds are only $200 to the U.S. border, and probably less than $100 back to Honduras. But when it comes to a cretin like Soros, $100 is too much to save a life, even after he was the one who put that life in jeopardy. It is very hard to believe these people got $7000 USD each for this, maybe instead they got pesos or whatever their national currency is. There is no evidence whatsoever of the type of accommodation $7000 USD each would have paid for this early in the game. There is definitely something wrong with that story.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (27th October 2018), Flash (26th October 2018), norman (29th October 2018), Sadieblue (27th October 2018), Sierra (27th October 2018), Zanshin (26th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast