+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast

Thread: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

So I am to understand that it is not the immigrants that are the problem, but only the ones that are actively and knowingly trying to "destroy human liberty" whatever that means?

I am sorry I piss you off norman. I try to keep my stupidity in check but it gets the better of me sometimes.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,629 times in 32,796 posts

Default Re: Thousands of US-bound, UN backed, migrants storm Guatemala-Mexico border

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    When go on your anti immigrants rants, maybe you should all remember you are actually talking about Bill Ryan.

He is an immigrant.

If norman were Ecuadoran, he would be demanding that the"hoards" leave his country which would include Bill.
    Well, he has a good point. He may be justified.

I wrote here: (an extract from my post)

~~~
    I live in Ecuador, as you probably know, and I've written before about how, though the Ecuadorians are almost uniformly very gentle and pleasant, I can sense their disquiet and unease at all the foreigners coming in.

They're worried for their culture... I can sense it. It's interesting being on the other side of the fence, where it's ME who doesn't speak their language, it's ME who doesn't attend their church festivals, it's ME who has the different colored skin.

And all this is justified. I never came here to contribute to Ecuador's wealth and culture... though I do my best, with my extremely limited Spanish, to be as friendly as I can be to everyone I come across.

I'm here because I could be. I'm the self-interested immigrant here.

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (21st October 2018), anandacate (21st October 2018), angelfire (21st October 2018), avid (21st October 2018), Baby Steps (21st October 2018), Bob (21st October 2018), Debra (21st October 2018), Magnus (21st October 2018), Matthew (21st October 2018), mountain_jim (22nd October 2018), norski (23rd October 2018), Pam (30th October 2018), Satori (22nd October 2018), Tam (28th October 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    We have to bear in mind what the purpose of the human experiment is...
    Star, I would love if you would expound on that. Genetic experimentation?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Tam (28th October 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

As long as people in developed countries tolerate in international order whereby perpetual war in different forms is waged against the less developed, those people will have to live with refugees.

As long as people in developed countries continue to fall for manipulation and psi-ops that are exploited by a corrupt press, dark interest groups will trigger crisis in the run up to elections to gain votes.

This looks like such an operation. As in the 2008 War in Georgia, victims do not matter, its about a political agenda. This one being aimed at latino voters in the US who are considering voting for Trump because of the economic successes he has had.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...russia.georgia
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 21st October 2018 at 16:33.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), norski (23rd October 2018), PathWalker (22nd October 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    When go on your anti immigrants rants, maybe you should all remember you are actually talking about Bill Ryan.

He is an immigrant.

If norman were Ecuadoran, he would be demanding that the"hoards" leave his country which would include Bill.
    Well, he has a good point. He may be justified.

I wrote here: (an extract from my post)

~~~
    I live in Ecuador, as you probably know, and I've written before about how, though the Ecuadorians are almost uniformly very gentle and pleasant, I can sense their disquiet and unease at all the foreigners coming in.

They're worried for their culture... I can sense it. It's interesting being on the other side of the fence, where it's ME who doesn't speak their language, it's ME who doesn't attend their church festivals, it's ME who has the different colored skin.

And all this is justified. I never came here to contribute to Ecuador's wealth and culture... though I do my best, with my extremely limited Spanish, to be as friendly as I can be to everyone I come across.

I'm here because I could be. I'm the self-interested immigrant here.
    Bill, I am not worried when I see Americans around. I am worried though that they can be CIA and cohorts to do some nasty things over here.

I absolutely and honestly dont see any reason to worry about our culture. In fact I welcome foreigners because they bring in something , some knowledge, that we locals are not aware of. I am always fond of new things. including new culture coming in. It adds flavor to our already diverse culture.

But please tell us why you felt the Ecuadorians are worried about their culture by your mere presence.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (21st October 2018), PathWalker (22nd October 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    As long as people in developed countries tolerate in international order whereby perpetual war in different forms is waged against the less developed, those people will have to live with refugees.

As long as people in developed countries continue to fall for manipulation and psi-ops that are exploited by a corrupt press, dark interest groups will trigger crisis in the run up to elections to gain votes.

This looks like such an operation. As in the 2008 War in Georgia, victims do not matter, its about a political agenda. This one being aimed at latino voters in the US who are considering voting for Trump because of the economic successes he has had.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...russia.georgia

BINGO! The pattern continues because it continues to work.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,629 times in 32,796 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    But please tell us why you felt the Ecuadorians are worried about their culture by your mere presence.
    Not just my presence. That of tens of thousands of other Americans, Canadians and Europeans who were never born here and are ONLY here because they legally can be.

The Ecuadorian population isn't worried about their culture because of me. But some of my neighbors might be.

I'm living on a small farm that was previously owned by an active member of the little village community, and who was well-liked. Extended families have been living on the land next door to each other for literally generations.

Now, they've got me. I'm not one of them. I'm an imposter.

Here the analogy. Supposed you owned and lived in a large house where you rented rooms out to people who also lived there.

Before, you knew everyone in the house. They cooked and ate together, held parties together, took care of the garden together, went to Church together, and helped one another out in many little ways every day.

But the last guy left, and now I'm there. I don't cook and eat with you and the other householders. I don't go to Church with you, or go to your parties, or help in the garden. I stay in my room most of the time and rarely talk to you, though occasionally I do wave and smile when I happen to see you.

I don't belong there. But I pay the rent, and there's nothing you can do to remove me, or have things go back to the way they were before.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (21st October 2018), Debra (21st October 2018), Magnus (23rd October 2018), norski (23rd October 2018), Spellbound (22nd October 2018), Spirithorse (22nd October 2018), T Smith (27th October 2018), Tam (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Not just my presence. That of tens of thousands of other Americans, Canadians and Europeans who were never born here and are ONLY here because they legally can be.

The Ecuadorian population isn't worried about their culture because of me. But some of my neighbors might be.

I'm living on a small farm that was previously owned by an active member of the little village community, and who was well-liked. Extended families have been living on the land next door to each other for literally generations.

Now, they've got me. I'm not one of them. I'm an imposter.

Here the analogy. Supposed you owned and lived in a large house where you rented rooms out to people who also lived there.

Before, you knew everyone in the house. They cooked and ate together, held parties together, took care of the garden together, went to Church together, and helped one another out in many little ways every day.

But the last guy left, and now I'm there. I don't cook and eat with you and the other householders. I don't go to Church with you, or go to your parties, or help in the garden. I stay in my room most of the time and rarely talk to you, though occasionally I do wave and smile when I happen to see you.

I don't belong there. But I pay the rent, and there's nothing you can do to remove me, or have things go back to the way they were before.
    Thanks Bill, your analogy is spot on. I will watch for that sign of uneasiness in people whom I broke unto their privacy. As of now, after moving numerous time, I cant remember any of those maybe because I become one of them the moment I move in. I cook with them eat sing with them all of the things where we have mutual interest. when it comes to church I simply explain to them why I believe otherwise like its no big deal even telling jokes along the course. Abnormal that I am I can still blend perfectly. I dont know why and have no intention of knowing why is it so. It might spoil the fun.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Michi (22nd October 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

yes Bill but what's in the culture anyway? popular beliefs and dogmas. I will go for dissolving cultures as well so that a new culture will be born.
    • History
    • Traditions and Customs
    • Music
    • Art
    • Stories
    • Language and Literature
    I'd suggest all of those are valuable. Ask any Native American, Tibetan, Aborigine, Maori, or San 'Bushman'. Or even a Scotsman, Irishman, or Catalan. Maybe even a Frenchman, currently living in Paris.

Ask any Mayan priest who might have still been alive when ALL their books were being burned. (Just 3 or 4 remain.)

From the point of view of the Spanish, they were just burning valueless 'beliefs and dogmas' as well.

If the purpose of "The Universe" is to allow 'The All' to multiply and amplify its experience and it aims to accomplish this end by allowing for the creation of infinite possibilities, then 'It' would prefer to maintain as much diversity as possible. This explanation then means that cultural expression and its development serves the purpose of creation while the 'homogenization' and simplification that accompanies globalism is a degeneration or even a blocking of evolution.

I'm with The Universe.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Tam (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fellow Aspirant (here)
    yes Bill but what's in the culture anyway? popular beliefs and dogmas. I will go for dissolving cultures as well so that a new culture will be born.
    • History
    • Traditions and Customs
    • Music
    • Art
    • Stories
    • Language and Literature
    I'd suggest all of those are valuable. Ask any Native American, Tibetan, Aborigine, Maori, or San 'Bushman'. Or even a Scotsman, Irishman, or Catalan. Maybe even a Frenchman, currently living in Paris.

Ask any Mayan priest who might have still been alive when ALL their books were being burned. (Just 3 or 4 remain.)

From the point of view of the Spanish, they were just burning valueless 'beliefs and dogmas' as well.

If the purpose of "The Universe" is to allow 'The All' to multiply and amplify its experience and it aims to accomplish this end by allowing for the creation of infinite possibilities, then 'It' would prefer to maintain as much diversity as possible. This explanation then means that cultural expression and its development serves the purpose of creation while the 'homogenization' and simplification that accompanies globalism is a degeneration or even a blocking of evolution.

I'm with The Universe.

B.
    Infinite possibilities can be achieve by allowing not limiting. If you consider globalism homogenization, then each country that does not impose boundaries on each citizens can be considered homogenize. But in reality it is made up of small ethic groups with differing culture. Similarly it applies between countries if boundaries are not impose. Im beginning to see this cultural and identity thing as another form of scam. Sure culture and uniqueness is important But this has been blown out of proportion. So much so that most people will neglect humanitarian aspect for the sake of culture and uniqueness to some up to the point of dying and killing for the sake of it. what is it with this uniqueness that it has to go beyond reason. Programmed hubots or maybe misplaced pride. "everything you know is wrong" could be true.
    I'm telling you even if ya all come to the Philippines I wont forget how to cook my favorite karekare, I will not lose my culture and even if I did then maybe its inferior or no longer applicable. I also dont care about losing identity. To me I am me I dont care what I am to anyone. Identity obsession is misplace pride. Cultural obsession is scam.

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

" Identity obsession is misplace pride. Cultural obsession is scam."

Obsession is always a limiting state. It can become, well, obsessive. Please note that it is not part of my argument. It is the opposite of my argument. You are, however, free to go ahead and argue with yourself about it.

B.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

20. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,178 times in 8,187 posts

What's wrong with this picture ?

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bob (23rd October 2018), norski (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd October 2018)

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,178 times in 8,187 posts

Report: Illegal Migrant Caravan Swells To 14,000 As Trump Prepares To Seal Border

Easily double the number reported by mainstream media

Jamie White | Infowars.com - October 22, 2018

The massive caravan making its way up to the U.S. southern border through Mexico has now grown to 14,000 migrants, according to reports.

Despite the mainstream media narrative that the caravan is comprised of “hundreds” of mostly women and children, local reporting from Mexican newspaper El Universal found that estimate to be grossly misleading.

Additionally, the majority of the caravan are not asylum-seekers – as the media has falsely claimed – but illegal migrants, as testimony from many individuals claim they’re traveling to the U.S. looking for work, not fleeing political persecution.

The fact the caravan dismissed Mexico’s offer to process asylum applicants is also evidence the caravan isn’t interested in protection from persecution, rather they’re migrating to the U.S. in pursuit of their economic interests.

How 14,000 migrants are procuring food and water, and ridding their waste remains unclear, but reports have emerged suggesting the UN and Soros-backed NGOs are quarterbacking the logistics of the mass migration similar to the waves that hit Europe in 2015.

President Trump echoed the notion Saturday, saying the “man-made” caravan was launched by “some bad people” to influence the outcome of the midterm elections.

Trump declared a National Emergency Monday following reports the caravan has grown and shows no signs of stopping, announcing he would deploy the military and Border Patrol to seal the border after Mexico failed to halt the caravan.

“Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!” he tweeted.

Infowars has also received reports that Trump is prepared to cut UN funding should the global body continue to enable the giant migrant wave.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (23rd October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018)

24. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

"Alex Jones is saying that this is a coordinated invasion of America plan, deliberately, and timed, by the UN and Alexander Soros in cahoots with Obama and his stay-behind shadow government. (Alexander Soros is the son of billionaire George Soros and Susan Weber Soros )

Infowars has also received reports that Trump is prepared to cut UN funding should the global body continue to enable the giant migrant wave. "

And what does the UN have to do with controlling any of this? Such claims are preposterous.

Has anyone offered a shred of proof for these claims? I see none.
    And neither does Shepard Smith, a news anchor at FOX news. Here's a recent on-air statement of his:

"President Trump is calling the caravan a national emergency, and he's claiming criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in with the crowd. An important note: Fox News knows of no evidence to suggest the president is accurate on that matter, and the president has offered no evidence to support what he has said. Women, children, and men from Central America have been walking for days now. They say they're escaping violence and poverty in their home countries. Some are expected to seek asylum in the United States as prescribed by law; others are simply demonstrating, trying to attract attention to the plight of residents in their home country."

There's a crap load of fear mongering, though. That's plain to see.

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 23rd October 2018 at 04:03.

Albert E.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Bruno (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018)

26. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,169 times in 3,160 posts

Either eliminate all borders everywhere OR Enforce all borders everywhere.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bruno (23rd October 2018), Fellow Aspirant (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Either eliminate all borders everywhere OR Enforce all borders everywhere.
    I agree. I do think that, for the most part, our country's borders are secure. The U.S., by the count of it's own border security agencies, claims to turn away or apprehend ten suspicious or dangerous (as in terrorist/criminal) people a day.

Brian

Albert E.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Wow, pretty pacific and quiet for so many people together. I doubt they are all bad, seeing what I am seeing.

and lots of women and children, at least 40%, compared with what happened in Europe where it was not even 10%.

Instead of harming their countries, why the US - Canada and Europe do not help those people in their countries (including starving Venezuelans), so that they remain in their own country without risking starvation and M13 which has destroyed it basically.

Same with Africa, stop incredibly high corruption, and help putting up infrastructure for their own survival, instead of exploitation to the bone (re: diamond mines) and people would remain in their country, few would give way to religious zealots.

China is actually doing the same to those African countries by the way, exploitation to the bone.

Gosh we are primitive on this planet.

-----------------

I understand the Mexican army and police, they do not want to have to kill women and children which are pretty much peaceful.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Bruno (23rd October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), hermit (15th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

More on the "invasion" - a funded invasion..

by Daniel John Sobieski - https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...and_soros.html
    Just in time for the midterms, another "spontaneous" migration from Central America began with a bevy of allegedly oppressed and downtrodden Hondurans leading the way. Pressured by a threat from President Trump to cut aid to Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador if the caravan is not stopped, some moves by these governments have been made. Yet evidence exists that these migrations are not spontaneous, with both of the governments in question encouraging them as a political and economic safety valve and a source of foreign currency, financed in part by foreign leftists with connections to George Soros.

As Fox News's Laura Ingraham noticed in a tweet, this is not a walk in a national park, but an expensive and arduous journey:

Who is funding the migrant "caravan"? Each migrant's passage can cost as much as $7K each. Per capita income Honduras is $2.3 K.

It is doubtful that such sums came from the kiddies' college funds. Evidence of Soros funding of an earlier "spontaneous" migration have been found among the tentacles of support that flow from his Open Society group coffers:

Leftist billionaire George Soros is funding the well-organized anti-Trump migrant caravan invasion from Central America that has been hitting the United States-Mexico border in defiance of immigration enforcement.

Several major ultra-liberal foundations and corporations have supported the asylum-seeking migrant caravans, and Soros' funding has been tied to several groups that have spearheaded the "refugee" invasion coalition – also dubbed "the Soros Express."

"The caravan is organized by a group called Pueblo Sin Fronteras, [b]ut the effort is supported by the coalition CARA Family Detention Pro Bono Project, which includes Catholic Legal Immigration Network (CLIN), the American Immigration Council (AIC), the Refugee and Immigration Center for Education and Legal Services (RICELS) and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) – thus the acronym CARA," WND reported. "At least three of the four groups are funded by George Soros' Open Society Foundation."

The hands of the Honduran government are not clean in these efforts. Among the alleged asylum-seekers parked on the U.S. border is a contingent of Hondurans, allegedly fleeing persecution, poverty, crime, and oppression. If that is the case, why is the Honduran government helping them, driving them northward under orders given to the Honduran ambassador, who is helping and escorting them?

Leaders of a caravan of Central American migrants traveling toward the United States through Mexico have repeatedly accused the Honduran government of corruption and with failing to address the poverty, crime and economic conditions forcing families to flee by the thousands.

So it shocked some observers when the Honduran ambassador joined the migrants protesting outside the Honduran embassy in Mexico City on Wednesday, and then accepted their invitation to walk 9 miles to a migrant shelter.

"I have been ordered by my government to support the Honduran migrants traveling with the caravan. There are about 200 Hondurans who we will help out with paperwork and whatever is necessary," Alden Rivera Montes, the Honduran ambassador to Mexico, told El Universal.

Ordered by my government? Why is the country whose oppression they are allegedly fleeing helping them leave? The answer is remittances, the money sent back home by so-called "migrants." Asylum is in large part a colossal scam designed to provide Latin American countries with a political and economic safety valve and a cash cow of foreign exchange. In 2017, remittances sent back to Honduras totaled $4.33 billion and make up a significant part of the Honduran economy:

Within the span of a few short decades, migrants have become an essential engine of economic support for Honduras. Remittances comprised 17 percent of the nation's gross domestic product (GDP) in 2011, according to World Bank estimates, the second largest share of any country in Latin America or the Caribbean. As such, Honduran emigrants have tremendous significance for the country's economy and for the sustenance of many otherwise impoverished communities and families.

Talk about a trade imbalance. We import alleged asylum-seekers and other illegal aliens, and they send home billions sucked out of a benevolent U.S. government and economy. We have an economy that has some 7.3 million jobs going unfilled because of a shortage of skilled workers. Judging from photos of the latest caravan, one would suggest a paucity of welders, pipefitters, electricians, and long-haul truck-drivers.

Inner-city blacks have long asked which country they get to go to to escape violence and poverty. Although President Trump is succeeding in fighting crime and increasing job opportunities in our urban areas, much remains to be done. We do not need to be importing low-wage and low-skilled competitors to American citizens to drive down poor workers' wages. Inner-city residents have long asked, where's our sanctuary?

Unlike the children of Central America, arriving en masse, the children of Chicago, facing conditions every bit as horrible, have no border to cross to seek asylum or refuge[.] ...

"Do something for our children," said one of the protesters in a video posted at the blog Rebel Pundit. "Have the same love for these young people like you got for the ones across the border, and you want to save them." ...

A woman, identified only as Elaine, explained the plight of inner-city Baltimore residents on Laura Ingraham's radio show: "My children cannot play outside. I cannot take my trash out without locking the door – it's awful. Who is going to give us anything? Where can I get asylum? Where can I get refugee status?"

Where, indeed? Perhaps this side of a border wall Democrats oppose in favor of sanctuary cities and Medicare for illegal aliens. If any of the alleged asylum-seekers want to learn a trade – how about a crash course in border wall construction? Build it, and they won't come.

Daniel John Sobieski is a freelance writer whose pieces have appeared in Investor's Business Daily, Human Events, Reason Magazine, and the Chicago Sun-Times among other publications.

32. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

A funded invasion?

from http://allnewspipeline.com/Mexico_Ca...mmigration.php

The 'neo-Communist' group that is leading this march, Pueblos Sin Fronteras, is a front group for the Communist International and purports to be an anti-border group but in reality is a tool of Soros and Open Society foundation global governance organization pushing for a borderless world and global government.

Should we be surprised that Soros is somehow connected? As we see outlined in much more detail below in new and old stories from former US Presidential Candidate Dr. Alan Keyes, 'illegal immigration' is absolutely part of a strategy of 'unarmed invasion' that has been used throughout history in covert warfare to overthrow nations. First, from this Guardian story:

“Mexico has the absolute power not to let these large ‘Caravans’ of people enter their country,” President Trump tweeted. “They must stop them at their Northern Border, which they can do because their border laws work, not allow them to pass through into our country, which has no effective border laws.

“Congress must immediately pass Border Legislation, use Nuclear Option if necessary, to stop the massive inflow of Drugs and People. Border Patrol Agents (and ICE) are GREAT, but the weak Dem laws don’t allow them to do their job. Act now Congress, our country is being stolen!

Trump’s use of the term “caravans” – also made in a sequence of tweets on Easter Sunday – was a reference to a large group of people who are heading through Mexico, hoping to reach the US border.

33. Link to Post #40
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Factions, yes. Different cultures, no.

And dissolving borders is what the EU has been trying to do for years, as a means of dissolving cultures.
    Since the EU project was first launched, imagine the billions of dollars European leaders have poured into brainwashing their own people to give up their countries and sacrifice their institutions and cultures to unelected executives in Brussels.

I'm on the other side of the Atlantic, and I remember when I was still in public school in the late 1990's/early 2000's, even in our French class they were bombarding us with all these futuristic ideas of a united Europe, with immense resources at its disposal, economic powerhouse, etc. etc.

No one would have ever imagined (besides those behind it, of course) that what they were really going to create was the USSR v2.0, except a massive welfare continent filled with Arabs and Africans living off of the backs of the native Europeans, with unelected executives enforcing these mass-migration policies with no popular votes even being held on this civilization-ending policy.

I've said it before out of pure disgust, but part of me hopes that Europe actually does become another part of the Middle East or Africa, and loses everything that ever made it unique, with its monuments being vandalized and blown up. Just to spite the millions of arrogant Europeans who are destroying themselves with such self-righteous glee, I almost hope that they actually get what they want and live to see the final results.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 6 LastLast