+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Reliable extraterrestrial communications

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Default Re: Reliable extraterrestrial communications

I thought i would share this as i view it on youtube ..

The Aetherius Society
    Published on May 8, 2015

On May 8th, 1954 Dr. George King living in London received "The Command" to become Primary Terrestrial Mental Channel No. One for extraterrestrial intelligences. In the BBC LIFELINE broadcast on May 21, 1959 the title of the program was "MARS AND VENUS SPEAK TO EARTH".

This is being shown in full as it was broadcast at that time. The copyright has now expired: "In the case of a broadcast made after the commencement of the 1956 Act, the copyright in a broadcast programme expires 50 years from the end of the year in which it is broadcast: section 14(2), Copyright Act 1956."

The trance condition adopted by Dr. George King as shown in this video is a positive yogic Samadhic trance condition brought about by raising the power of Kundalini to a high psychic center. Dr. King was able to bring this condition about because of many years of practicing yoga. He was a true master of this ancient science.

The inflection of the voice when the Master Aetherius speaks is quite distinct from the normal voice of Dr. King. It remained the same for many decades that he spoke through Dr. King. Another proof of the authenticity of the Master Aetherius from whom The Aetherius Society is named.

It should be pointed out that extraterrestrial intelligences live in more subtle bodies but the bodies that are still physical on their level of existence.

The message from the Master Aetherius, ‘To live the laws as laid down by our greatest teachers’, is just as important today as it was then.

An article relating to this broadcast called "Aetherius Speaks to Millions" was written up in The Aetherius Society journal Cosmic Voice No. 20. published in 1959.

For a better understanding the true nature of extraterrestrial beings the lecture by Dr. George King called "The Four Aspects of Creation" is highly recommended. Available on CD and as download. In this lecture Dr. George King explains the true spiritual nature of the Cosmic Masters – advanced extraterrestrial beings who exist on higher planes of existence within this Solar System. This extraordinary metaphysical revelation was made to Dr. King in a very unusual space contact which took place on Putney Common in London, England, in 1958 – providing not only an unprecedented explanation of the true nature of a Cosmic Master, but also serving as a inspiring insight into our own limitless Divine potential.
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 23rd October 2018 at 05:43.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bruno (24th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (23rd October 2018), scotslad (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 19:57.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

Bruno (24th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (25th October 2018), DNA (24th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scanner (here)
    Quote Posted by Wansen (here)
    I’ve found them to be telepathic in the extreme. In my experience, it was completely apparent that they could hear every thought and also react physically at the speed of thought. Wildly impressive. If that’s not reliable, I’m not sure what is.
    I'm not sure who you refer to as telepathic. If you mean Aliens,ETs and interdimensional beings, I absolutely agree.
    The transmissions were not telepathic being the actual presence in the body of George King by the Cosmic Master. I have not heard of this being done before. T This makes "The Twelve Blessings" unique, like "The Nine Freedoms" by Mars Sector Six which followed. Only complete masters of Yoga would try it and be able to endure the tremendous strain.

George King was always in telepathic communication, which is entirely different.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britman For This Post:

DeeMetrios (27th October 2018), petra (25th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Try to appreciate the significance of leaving the physical body so that a Cosmic Master can enter to use the voice for important messages. I have not heard of this being done before only the most advanced in Yoga can do it.

The way Jesus did this as a Master from Venus has stretched credibility to an unbearable degree.

8. Link to Post #25
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by Wansen (here)
    Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by britman (here)
    I am happy to tell you something about The Aetherius Society. This planet was about to be attacked three times by different powers after the last great war. The Masters of Saturn arranged for a galactic trouble shooter to be born and to create a Spiritual Commando Force to be in cooperation with Adepts for other planets in metaphysical operations, and so George King was born 1919. I met him in 1958 and saw him engage Cosmic Consciousness in two minutes during The Twelve Blessings of which I am the last survivor.
    The propagation of Spiritual Power and continued cooperation in metaphysical operations are the main function. Proseletyzing was discouraged but local teaching and the use of the web are permitted.
    Check www.aetherius.org and get my book "Metaphysics and The New Age"(Amazon 2009) by Dr.Peter Daley. The way we escaped destruction is very interesting, a most powerful AI was involved so quite topical these days.
    I know nothing of what you speak, but from what you have stated it sounds very related to Hal Puthoff and his experience with a group of extraterrestrials he referred to as "The 9". It appears that Gene Roddenburry of Star Trek's creation was also involved with "The 9".

From what I was able to extrapolate it appears that "The 9" were or used advanced AI for interfacing with humans.
    A bit more information on The Nine/Council of Nine:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/s...ouncil9_04.htm
    A good start is the book "The only planet of choice" by Phyllis Schlemmer

Quote "Phyllis Schlemmer, according to stories both about and from her, was recognized as a "sensitive" as a child and in her young days, was sometimes used by local monks to help them learn if people coming to them for help were carrying "other entities."

Schlemmer has most recently resided in Pardes Hanna, Israel and Flagler Beach, Florida. And besides her channelling of "The Nine" for wealthy believers, she reportedly has (at times) done work for Israeli intelligence, as reportedly has Uri Geller."

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Dee,

Thankyou for the support with the book. I hope you will like it. The opening chapters deal with the way earth was attacked three times. The horror of being subject to the powers of Hell which could have risen up into this world is unthinkable. But it could have happened, the Lords of Karma allowed only a specific time for the Three Cosmic Adepts to defend us. This was called The Battle of Karmalight. It took six months in a number of forays into the astral world. Because of Karmic restriction The Adepts had to take on physical bodies leaving them for action and suffered much, one was killed and insisted on being revived to reenter the action.
    We can never repay the debt.
    George King dealt with the first attempt which was an asteroid aimed at the earth. A strange story involving the Martians who diverted it.
    The third was an IT, a good topic for those keen on using them.
    Last edited by britman; 25th October 2018 at 10:06.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to britman For This Post:

petra (25th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Soullight (here)
    Quote Reliable extraterrestrial communications
    NO such thing.

Next topic!

I thought the same thing at first! This seems to have some merit to me though. Britman is probably just as suspicious as we are, considering this is the only place he finds reliable.

Quote Posted by Omni (here)
    shadow government and military however do have reliable extraterrestrial communications. they get extraterrestrial intel on their operations. black ops are heavily influenced by extraterrestrials.
    I'm dubious, as always! Reliable would tend to mean "true", in my mind.
    If I had to choose between trusting aliens and trusting people, I'll pick the people every time. Maybe I'm just a bit racist, hard to say.
    Last edited by petra; 25th October 2018 at 15:54. Reason: Added somewhat racist remark about extraterrestrials

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2