+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Controls the Deep State...

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Who Controls the Deep State...

is it the illuminati, who is the eye at the top of the pyramid. Is it a real being, or just a symbol. But if there really is a deep state who are all of these people that make up the deep state working for. Who is controlling it. Is it the 13 family bloodlines that are trying to rule the world that control the deep state. And also, does it also involve ETs that are part of our ancient past and a much older civilization. Could it all be connected...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

Art (24th October 2018), DNA (23rd October 2018), drneglector (23rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd October 2018), Magnus (23rd October 2018), Omni (23rd October 2018), petra (24th October 2018), Spellbound (22nd October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018), wondering (23rd October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Who Controls the Deep State...

i believe lucifer controls the illuminati, and it is a luciferian secret society. the deep state is a compartment of global control apparatus further down than the shadow government and lesser in the know of the full evils done. i also believe extraterrestrials are involved.
    Last edited by Omni; 23rd October 2018 at 00:17.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Art (24th October 2018), DNA (23rd October 2018), drneglector (23rd October 2018), Magnus (23rd October 2018), mindbend8r (23rd October 2018), petra (24th October 2018), Spellbound (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

It’s the Eye Of Providence, AKA the all-seeing eye of God. Some say it’s a reptilian god, others say it’s Lucifer.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (23rd October 2018), drneglector (23rd October 2018), Magnus (23rd October 2018), mindbend8r (23rd October 2018), Omni (23rd October 2018), petra (24th October 2018), Spellbound (23rd October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,394 times in 3,448 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    It’s the Eye Of Providence, AKA the all-seeing eye of God. Some say it’s a reptilian god, others say it’s Lucifer.
    i personally believe it is both. my point of view is that lucifer is a regional alpha of reptile (evil) space program operations. progenitor of the vatican, the illuminati, and the field of occultists who follow him. lucifer looks for christicide and hereticide to put it into perspective.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omni For This Post:

drneglector (23rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd October 2018), Magnus (23rd October 2018), petra (24th October 2018), Spellbound (23rd October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

ET (Reptilians) >>>> human-ET bloodlines >>> Illuminati >> big oil / big pharma / big agri / big media > politicians

Dave - Toronto

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (23rd October 2018), Michi (23rd October 2018), mindbend8r (23rd October 2018), robinr1 (24th October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

It is the Beings above those who are the "moneymakers." The hand that gives is over the hand that receives.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

DNA (23rd October 2018), Innocent Warrior (23rd October 2018), mindbend8r (23rd October 2018), petra (24th October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

DNA (23rd October 2018), drneglector (23rd October 2018), Hervé (23rd October 2018), Mike (23rd October 2018), mindbend8r (23rd October 2018), Spellbound (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018), Vangelo (24th October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,951 times in 4,333 posts

I don't like speculation, I like sources of some kind.
    I think Sue Arrigo is the number 1 source for understanding the deep state and the Neo-cons.
    I think Cathy O'Brien is top notch as well.
    I also like Dr. John Coleman who is the OG in so far as understanding this situation.

From what Sue Arrigo states, she says that David Rockefeller was controlling the deep state in her day and that was the late nineties and early OO's.

Dr. John Coleman states that there is a European aristocracy who controls our deep state and that may be as Rockefeller might have been their American agent so to speak.

These people are all Satanic and use rituals that start off as orgy esque sex that hook politicians and heads of industry and that then lead to human sacrifice and pedophilia. Once these folks have enough dirt on them to ruin them for life they are then allowed their positions of power within the web of evil.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

drneglector (23rd October 2018), Mike (23rd October 2018), petra (24th October 2018), Spellbound (23rd October 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (23rd October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

There is a book: PANDORA'S BOX .. by Alex Christopher ... pdf below: Who points to
    Lewis Cass Payseur as The Unseened hand.
    THE ESTIMATED WORTH OF THE PAYSEUR'S IN IN THE 16 TRILLION RANGE
    The Rothschild's, Rockefeller's worked for the Payseurs.

The following is a list of the remaining companies that were owned by Lewis Cass Payseur and
    controlled by the Morgan Trust that the committee could find:
    American Exchange National Bank of New York
    Bank of Manhattan Company of New York
    Central Trust Company of New York
    Chemical National Bank of New York
    Equitable Trust Company of New York
    Fourth National Bank of New York
    Hanover National Bank of New York
    Mechanic and Metal National Bank of New York
    National Bank of Commerce of New York
    Page 283
    Christopher: Pandora's Box

National Park Bank of New York
    New York Trust Company of New
    Union Trust company of New York

U.S. Mortgage and Trust Company of New York
    United States Trust Company of New York
    American Security Trust company of Washington
    Riggs National Bank of Washington
    Mellon National Bank of Pittsburgh, Pa.
    Union Trust Company of Pittsburgh, Pa.
    Fourth Street National Bank of Philadelphia
    Franklin National Bank of Philadelphia
    Girard Trust Company of Philadelphia
    Philadelphia National Bank of Philadelphia
    Central Trust Company of Chicago
    Continental and Commercial National Bank of Chicago
    Continental Commercial Trust and Savings
    First National Bank of Chicago
    First Trust and Saving Bank of Chicago
    Illinois Trust and Savings Bank of Chicago
    Merchants Loan and Trust Company of Chicago
    American Surety Company
    Continental Insurance Company
    Fidelity and Casualty Company
    Carman American Insurance Company
    Home Insurance Company
    Mutual Life Insurance Company
    New York Life Insurance Company
    Northwestern Mutual Life
    Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company
    Baltimore and Ohio Railroad Company
    Delaware and Hudson Railroad Company
    Denver and Rio Grande Railroad Company
    Illinois Central Railroad Company
    Missouri, Kansas and Texas Railroad Company
    Missouri Pacific Railroad Company
    Norfolk and Western Railroad Company
    Seaboard Air Line Railroad Company
    Wabash Railroad Company
    Wells Fargo and Company
    American Agriculture and Chemical Company
    American Beet Sugar Company
    American Car and Foundry Company
    American Locomotive Company
    American Smelting and Refining Company
    American Sugar Refining Company
    Armour and Company
    Baldwin Locomotive Works
    Central Leather Company
    Page 284

Intercontinental Rubber Company
    International Agriculture Corp.
    International Nickel Company
    International Paper Company
    National Biscuit Company

U. S. Rubber Company
    Westinghouse Electric and Mfg.Co.
    Public Utilities Companies

(1) American Light and Traction Co.

(2) American Telephone and Telegraph

(3) Chicago Elevated Railways

(4) Commonwealth Edison Company

(5) Consolidated Gas Company

(6) Intarboro Transit

(7) International Tract Co.

(8) New York Railway Co.

(9) Philadelphia Co.

(10) Philadelphia Rapid Transit Co.

(11) Public Service Corporation of New Jersey

(12) United Gas Co.

(13) Puget Sound Electric Co.

A summary' of directorships held by these members of the group. The combined directorships in the more
    important enterprises held by Morgan & Co., the First National Bank, the National City Bank, and the Bankers

and Guaranty Trust Co. which latter two, as previously shown, are absolutely contorted by Morgan and Co.
    through voting trust. It appears there that firm members or directors of these institutions together hold: One
    hundred and eighteen directorships in 34 banks and trust companies having total resources of $2,679,000,000
    and total deposits of $1,983,000,000.

Thirty directorships in 10 insurance companies having total assets of $2,293,000,000.

One hundred and five directorships in 32 transportation systems having a total capitalization of
    $11,784,000,000 and a total mileage (excluding express companies and steamship lines) of 150,200.
    Sixty-three directorships in 24 producing and trading corporations having a total capitalization of
    $3,339,000,000.

Twenty-five directorships in 12 public utility corporations having a total capitalization of $22,245,000,000.

In all. 341 directorships in 1 12 corporations having aggregate resources or capitalization of $42,340,000,000.
    The members of the firm of J.P. Morgan & Co. held 72 directorships in 47 of the greater corporations; George

F. Baker, chairman of the board, F.L. Hine, president and George F. Baker, Jr. and C. D. Norton. Vice
    presidents, of the First National Bank of New York, hold 46 directorships in 37 of the greater corporations:
    and James Stillman, chairman of the board, Frank a Vanderlip, president, and Samuel McRoberts, J. T.
    Talbert. W. A. Simonson, vice-presidents, of the National City Bank of New York, hold 32 directorships in 26

Page 385

of the greater corporations; making in all for these members of the group 150 directorships in 1 10 of the
    greater corporations.

The committee never could get past the voting trust, to break the vail of secret ownership to all these
    companies plus many more there were 364, plus many more that were all owned by the Payseur family. Cross
    reference this list of companies with the chapter of "Assets of Lewis Cass Payseur" that were filed for
    probate in Alabama.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-jahQ...s-BOX_djvu.txt

On page 383 is he list of holdings of the Payseur Family.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The whole 1893-94 panic and everything was planned so that the Payseur family, acting on behalf of the
    Virginia Company, could at last take total control of every railroad and railroad banking concern in this
    county. Remember the family held the financial notes for construction of the railroads, rails, rolling stock etc.
    They had taken the congressionally granted railroad land grant patents as collateral for the debt the railroad
    company owed the Payseur banks of New York for building the railroads.

If you're looking for the head of the .. Power that Be .. The Payeurs would be at the top of the list!

The book is a hell of a read, I lucked out years ago and got a printed copy that was a copy of an original. That was $35.00

AMAZON: The books price is so high because it was bought up and destroyed by the powers that be.

Paperback
    from $16,969.69
    1 Used from $16,969.69
    E-Bay has one for $1,200 used
    Last edited by ramus; 23rd October 2018 at 15:41.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

DNA (23rd October 2018), enigma3 (23rd October 2018), Jayke (23rd October 2018), Sierra (23rd October 2018), Vangelo (24th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

I've copy and pasted this introduction: This is a very moving story of how this book was given birth. It should / will resonate with many here. Take the time and read this ... I had a similar

experience that brought me to Camelot it's seems like 50 years ago, my life hasn't been the same. The knowledge can isolate, depress, and frighten you....how could i have been so wrong in my perception of the world. There are times i wish i didn't know things, but that horse has left the barn.

http://www.balderexlibris.com/index....-Pandora-s-box

Author : Christopher Alex
    Title : Pandora's box The ultimate "unseen hand" behind the new world order
    Year : 1993

Introduction. This book has to be classified as a one-of-a-kind novel. It is a compilation of four years of extensive research; the information in it is only my interpretation of what appears to be the truth. Nothing in life has a value or is believable for a person, unless that person allows something to become a truth or value in their life especially within their experience. Therefore. 1 must tell you that this is a fiction novel based on information that I have found hidden away in all types of corners, here and there. For most people, this information is too incredible; if they believed the information, it would rip their lives apart, if you believe this information it makes an island out of you and no one likes being alone on an island. Almost everyone in this country and the world likes being a sheep. I watch flocks of sheep and where one leads they all follow. It seems that they don't have the intelligence to really be an individual. Most people appear to like it that way. In truth, people are about to be lead to the slaughter. The bottom line about this book is that it only has as much truth to it as vou allow it to have. If in doubt, you can also do the research and see for yourself. In 1988, I was in the midst of building my dream house in Florida. For almost two years I had been feeling changes that I couldn't explain. The only way to describe them was that it felt like I had something very important to do and that it was urgent that I start doing it right away. Whatever this "thing" was. the thoughts about it consumed my life. But what was it? I hadn't a clue. I only knew it had to do with knowledge. Knowledge of what, though? I asked many of my patients and friends if they had ever had feelings like that, but none of them had. They told me that I was just getting old. I really didn't like that analogy. Then one day, in September of 1988 while working on my new home. I heard this terrible rumble on the far side of the house. The house was vibrating like an earthquake. I ran to the other side of the house to the only window on that side that just happened to be in the bathroom. There I saw a big bulldozer having a fight with a pretty little pine tree that just did not want to be mowed down. The dozer would push it down and the tree would spring back up. This sight broke my heart for some reason. I really do love the trees and hate to see them removed, but this time this one really had an impact on me. I started crying and beating my fist on the walls asking who am I. what am I, what am I doing here, why is life so rotten, and why do I have to live such a hard life to only die and to feel like I never had any freedom? With tears running down my face I turned to leave the bathroom and at that time (10:00 A.M. in the morning with the sun to the east) through the French doors on the west side of the house came a blinding light into my face. The next thing I knew my wet face was dry and the tears were gone and I was at peace with everything and I knew that I had to write a book. Me write a book? What a joke! That thought did not leave me alone. I checked the time and it was now 2:30 P.M. Where did the time go? No way I could have been in the bathroom for four and a half hours walking around in circles. 1 can't tell you what happened to me that day, I only know that it changed my life and I can never go back to being a sheep again. I am now an island of knowledge. This book is the sum total of my life from that time until now. This book is only a brief version of the knowledge I have acquired since that day in the bathroom.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ramus For This Post:

DNA (25th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

I also believe extraterrestrials are involved, and yes I think it's definitely all connected.

Lucifer is a common theme too. Assuming he/it is a real being, with free will, that would mean he's free to change his mind at any time and is not necessarily evil.

I must be one of the only Christians on the planet who does NOT think Lucifer is the Devil/Satan! In my mind, Lucifer was framed, and the "Real Satan" is an extraterrestrial.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Valerie Villars (24th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread