+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Screenshot taken from a documentary. Help requested in ID’ing.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Screenshot taken from a documentary. Help requested in ID’ing.

Deleted Post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	D5A51E79-92D4-48A5-8E09-BD65A13E26B9.jpeg
Views:	169
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	39344  
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 19:53.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (24th October 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2018), Bob (24th October 2018), Inversion (24th October 2018), mountain_jim (25th October 2018), Nasu (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2018), william r sanford72 (26th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Default Re: Screenshot taken from a documentary. Help requested in ID’ing.

Was it from the "The Pyramid Code" series?

A bit more context would probably help the analysis.

EDIT: Is it this one? Check around the 24 - 26 minute mark ... Edit: nope doesn't look like it ... but if it is elsewhere in the video you'd recognize the overall video if you watched it. Don't have time to skim the whole thing.

Last edited by DeDukshyn; 23rd October 2018 at 23:35.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

AndrejPeĉënkin (24th October 2018), Bill Ryan (23rd October 2018), Bob (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2018), Wansen (24th October 2018), william r sanford72 (26th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I didn't find a video, but if you do a reverse Google image search, the image is on several dozen pages.

Here's the link. Just drag and drop the image into the search box.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2018), Inversion (24th October 2018), Ioneo (24th October 2018), Nasu (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2018), Tintin (24th October 2018), Wansen (24th October 2018), william r sanford72 (26th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

Lots of images of glyphs in this one ...
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2018), Wansen (24th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 19:52.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Wansen (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I didn't find a video, but if you do a reverse Google image search, the image is on several dozen pages.

Here's the link. Just drag and drop the image into the search box.
    I’m afraid that does not seem to be working for me, does any of the results provide a location?
    Click the https://google.com/imghp link, and the page opens. Then drag and drop the image from your computer into the [long, thin] search box that's in the middle of the page.

Most of the sites appear to be Italian. The other option is to ask your co-worker what he was looking at! If he can't remember, it'll be right there in his browser history if he was streaming it.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (24th October 2018), drneglector (24th October 2018), Inversion (24th October 2018), Nasu (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2018), Tintin (24th October 2018), toppy (24th October 2018), Wansen (24th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Skywizard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,727 times in 1,319 posts

To all,

I came across this while watching a documentary on the religions of ancient Egypt.

This film had absolutely nothing to with UFOs or Aliens, and it didn’t even address how seemingly out-of-place this is.

To anyone who may be able to shed light on this, I would deeply appreciate it.

Egyptian Pyramids Alien Symbols

Found the image but not the documentary.
    ~~ One foot in the Ancient World and the other in the Now ~~

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Skywizard For This Post:

Art (24th October 2018), Bob (24th October 2018), drneglector (24th October 2018), Inversion (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th October 2018), Tintin (24th October 2018), Wansen (24th October 2018), william r sanford72 (26th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

We need a Rosetta stone

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2018), Ivanhoe (24th October 2018), Star Tsar (24th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2019), Wansen (24th October 2018), william r sanford72 (26th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Wansen, A book you may wish to obtain is called The Egyptian Book Of The Dead : The Book Of Coming Fourth By Day by Dr Muata Abhaya Ashby as it has loads of hieroglyphics & their meanings.

I was given a hardback copy by my local secondhand funiture shop run by a Ghanian family....
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 24th October 2018 at 03:06.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2018), Wansen (24th October 2018), william r sanford72 (26th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Wansen, A book you may wish to obtain is called The Egyptian Book Of The Dead : The Book Of Coming Fourth By Day by Dr Muata Abhaya Ashby as it has loads of hieroglyphics & their meanings.

I was given a hardback copy by my local secondhand funiture shop run by a Ghanian family....

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 19:51.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

Star Tsar (24th October 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Here are some thoughts I'd like to share - I should point out (having been to for instance Dendera, Abydos, and numerous other temples, halls and dig sites in Egypt) there is a phenomena called "palimpsest".

The most famous of these is the "Helicopter and Submarine" glyphs that appeared and many an enthusiast jumped on it to say ancient aliens, or vehicles from the future - one can go through a whole list of internet posts that are making something out of nothing.. palimpsest: such a surface that has been written on more than once is the simplest definition..

Abydos/Dendera contains some of the most alterations of the glyphs in the walls of the temples and pillars.. Even back of the temples is a drawn in "flower of life" image using the colors which the stone carvers would use to trace out what would be used before actual carving took place.. the FOL diagram was not carved in the stone, but simply drawn in, and there is no documentation saying exactly WHEN such appeared.. (for a few Egyptian pounds one can get permission to get free access to just about anywhere)... for a whole bunch more Egyptian pounds one can even get to do their own palimpsest... Could we simply consider that could be happening with "sensationalistic" drawings, carvings or glyphs found on some walls, or pillars?

In my feelings, there are no legitimate "aliens" depicted in the glyphs or the cartouches... been there in Egypt and looked at so many of these out-of-place images.. Please remember one can buy anything one wants to do in Egypt.. Guards let you do it, if you have paid sufficient baksheesh.. The baksheesh problem is pretty intense there.. Even little kids come up to you demanding baksheesh..

I would take with a grain of salt, anything that seems out of the ordinary in any glyphs or cartouches that appear there..
    Last edited by Bob; 24th October 2018 at 04:35.

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Here are some thoughts I'd like to share - I should point out (having been to for instance Dendera, Abydos, and numerous other temples, halls and dig sites in Egypt) there is a phenomena called "palimpsest".

The most famous of these is the "Helicopter and Submarine" glyphs that appeared and many an enthusiast jumped on it to say ancient aliens, or vehicles from the future - one can go through a whole list of internet posts that are making something out of nothing.. palimpsest: such a surface that has been written on more than once is the simplest definition..

Abydos/Dendera contains some of the most alterations of the glyphs in the walls of the temples and pillars.. Even back of the temples is a drawn in "flower of life" image using the colors which the stone carvers would use to trace out what would be used before actual carving took place.. the FOL diagram was not carved in the stone, but simply drawn in, and there is no documentation saying exactly WHEN such appeared.. (for a few Egyptian pounds one can get permission to get free access to just about anywhere)... for a whole bunch more Egyptian pounds one can even get to do their own palimpsest... Could we simply consider that could be happening with "sensationalistic" drawings, carvings or glyphs found on some walls, or pillars?

In my feelings, there are no legitimate "aliens" depicted in the glyphs or the cartouches... been there in Egypt and looked at so many of these out-of-place images.. Please remember one can buy anything one wants to do in Egypt.. Guards let you do it, if you have paid sufficient baksheesh.. The baksheesh problem is pretty intense there.. Even little kids come up to you demanding baksheesh..

I would take with a grain of salt, anything that seems out of the ordinary in any glyphs or cartouches that appear there..
    Deleted Post.
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 19:49.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

Bob (24th October 2018), Tintin (24th October 2018)

24. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Two folks to me are interesting - - Akhenaten and Ptah - https://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/amarnafamily.html

When Memphis became the capital of Egypt, Ptah became the ultimate creator who made everything including the gods of the Ogdoad of Hermopolis and the Ennead of Heliopolis and was given the epithet "He who set all the gods in their places and gave all things the breath of life".

What type of being could be able to give things the breath of life? An ET? Why would Akenaten be so fixated on only one god, (sun god)? why rock the boat and challenge the beliefs of Polytheism?

I most certainly looked at (and took numerous photographs) of so many of the saucer shaped images, trying to find some connection with "et's".. Didn't find any at the places where the glyphs or strange depictions existed.

The shaving of the head (to resemble an ET) back then was frequently done but not for emulating ET's, it was done for dealing with head lice.. A bald head was easier to deal with with with wigs of all things, so any representations shown with bald heads on the walls shouldn't be assume they are ET's..

Here Ptah is depicted "blue" - shown on a tomb of Amenherkhepehef, Valley of the Queen, western Thebes.

Does he resemble the "grey alien" depicted on the image that you found? Maybe a little bit ?

another representation here:

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Hi wansen.

very interesting image you have found, to most here we will see, 2 short big headed greys standing either side of an activated UFO.

Those images I have not seen before and do look like some Alien content.

I think you also need to include the 2 symbols either side of your image.
    2 what look like vertical standing light bulbs, one either side seem to frame and be of interest as well.

Hope you find the original and find out what it means
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Wansen (24th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

well it's a bit of a path to follow

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Wansen (24th October 2018)

30. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    We need a Rosetta stone
    Mike how about the best master reference book for viewing and understanding ALL of the official unadulterated hieroglyphics?

Wallis Budge is the best documentor I have found to date:

https://ia801409.us.archive.org/7/it...nary.vol.1.pdf

Popout the PDF and open in the PDF browser.

Other works by Budge:

https://www.biblio.com/e-a-wallis-budge/author/11764

This below btw was one of my favorites of Budge - Egyptian Magic

I picked up my copy at the Mena House library book store at the foot of the Pyramids.

31. Link to Post #18
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Wherever that image was taken, whether it's been digitally altered or not, it's going to be from the wall of some very old site, which likely has ancient "Greek/Roman" ("Atlantean") architecture such as that as Abydos or Dendera. It may even be from Abydos or Dendera for all I know, but I'm not finding very exhaustive resources on these kinds of places.

There can't be that many classical/ancient sites in Egypt with hieroglyphs on the walls carved with such precision. I tried looking up lists of them, but they are probably buried in academic tomes somewhere, where the average person would never know where to look, and the "experts" have already been successfully brainwashed into interpreting them conventionally. I don't see anything readily available online.

Generally, the older a text is, the more care and effort goes into protecting it and reproducing its message. There are hundreds of medieval manuscripts scanned at very high quality, all available online to read (for those who know the languages). As per usual, the oldest texts get the most attention. If the same hasn't been done for hieroglyphic primary sources, that is odd in itself. You can't even blame the incompetence of Egyptian authorities, because European universities have been digging around Egypt for over two centuries. This should all be well-documented by now. The reasons why all this is not documented as well as it could be...

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Webz Libri's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Skywizard (here)
    To all,

I came across this while watching a documentary on the religions of ancient Egypt.

This film had absolutely nothing to with UFOs or Aliens, and it didn’t even address how seemingly out-of-place this is.

To anyone who may be able to shed light on this, I would deeply appreciate it.

Egyptian Pyramids Alien Symbols

Found the image but not the documentary.

This is PHOTOSHOP! Pay close attention to the shadows...they're off! and the center oval doesn't even match the texture and color of the rest of the image.
    My website: Mysteries Books

+ Reply to Thread