+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst 1 25 35 37 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #681
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,624 times in 8,742 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Also, are you aware that Kerry is also involved in this controversy, as she has been interviewing Deborah Tavares on youtube, and seems to be intending to continue with that? Not that that is a matter for you to be concerned about, but I just wondered if you were aware? Tavares is getting a lot more attention in general now, from various whistleblower info venues. I think it would be great if Avalon could help to vet her info. Thanks.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (6th January 2019), Bill Ryan (6th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (7th January 2019), Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), Spellbound (8th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #682
    Thanks
    Thanked 236,294 times in 17,174 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Thanks Bill. What about the other 2 threads?
    Well, the California fires thread truly is interesting, and very likely important. I've posted one or two things in there myself, from time to time.

That's about far more than Deborah Tavares. I'm still undecided what's happened there, but I did find the 'Paradise Destroyed' videos posted by yourself today (here and here) and James Newell yesterday (here) really fascinating. I was pretty shocked by some of the [apparent] claims there, a whole laundry list of hard-to-explain anomalies.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (6th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (7th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (7th January 2019), Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), Indigris (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (7th January 2019), onawah (6th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), snoop4truth (14th January 2019), Spellbound (8th January 2019), Yoda (8th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #683
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Also, are you aware that Kerry is also involved in this controversy, as she has been interviewing Deborah Tavares on youtube, and seems to be intending to continue with that? Not that that is a matter for you to be concerned about, but I just wondered if you were aware? Tavares is getting a lot more attention in general now, from various whistleblower info venues. I think it would be great if Avalon could help to vet her info. Thanks.
    Yes, thanks, I'm aware, but I've not watched any of those videos done by Kerry. However, I'm also aware that some folks, sometimes critical of her, have sincerely complimented her for them, so I'm assuming they were conducted well and contain interesting and potentially valuable information.

The issue for me (I confess! But it's true) is all part of the theme of this recent thread of mine:
    I simply have to manage my video viewing — somehow! — to reasonable levels. This simply means that some things tend to get cut out or relegated to a lower priority. I'd imagine that that applies to just about everyone reading this. I usually patrol all the new activity on threads when I get up each morning, but even that's primarily wearing a moderator's hat and not diving into every video that looks like it could be interesting. I do often download things to view later, but I have a huge backlog there... I think maybe we all do.

6. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

astridmari (8th January 2019), avid (6th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (6th January 2019), DNA (7th January 2019), Forest Denizen (6th January 2019), Ivanhoe (9th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), mountain_jim (7th January 2019), onawah (6th January 2019), petra (10th January 2019), Rahkyt (17th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (7th January 2019), RunningDeer (7th January 2019), Sadieblue (6th January 2019), snoop4truth (14th January 2019), Spellbound (8th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2019), Yoda (8th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #684
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill, did you ever see evidence of Kerry Cassidy's psychic ability that she talks about?
    On the other foot, as it were, I remember impressing her hugely soon after we'd met when I came straight out and guessed her birthday. (I really did: it just came to me out of the blue. I take no credit for it! I just told her a date that was the right one, a 1/365 chance. )
    Was it YOU who guessed, or did someone ' whisper in your ear ! ' !

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frenchy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019), wondering (10th January 2019)

9. Link to Post #685
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,624 times in 8,742 posts

"I have a huge backlog there... I think maybe we all do". All too true, for me as well.
    Perhaps it's a good sign; hopefully, the more alternative info there is out there, the more people will be waking up to it.
    I think the info from Snoop4Truth is going to rankle, though, until someone can vet it and Tavares sufficiently.
    There are enough other whistleblowers reporting the same general info about the fires & Agenda 21 at least, to make me think that doxxing her is more likely to be a disinfo campaign.
    [/LIST]I simply have to manage my video viewing — somehow! — to reasonable levels. This simply means that some things tend to get cut out or relegated to a lower priority. I'd imagine that that applies to just about everyone reading this. I usually patrol all the new activity on threads when I get up each morning, but even that's primarily wearing a moderator's hat and not diving into every video that looks like it could be interesting. I do often download things to view later, but I have a huge backlog there... I think maybe we all do.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (7th January 2019), Bill Ryan (6th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Flash (7th January 2019), Forest Denizen (7th January 2019), Rosemarie (7th January 2019), RunningDeer (7th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2019)

11. Link to Post #686
    I am currently interfacing with a male biological body on the third rock from a star called "Sun".
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,728 times in 933 posts

Hi, Bill. There appears to have been a cataclysmic event on Earth about ten to twelve millennia ago. Since you have done extensive past life work and have been in contact with others that have also done so, do you know of anyone who has recovered any memories of what happened around that time period?

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (7th January 2019), Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (7th January 2019), I should cocoa (13th January 2019), Keyholder (8th January 2019), Sadieblue (8th January 2019), Spellbound (8th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2019), Valerie Villars (7th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #687
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I am a long time follower. Thank you very much for everything you have done and still do to keep us informed and sane.

I wanted to know your thoughts on Daniel Estulin and his work. Do you think he still remains russian intelligence operative?
    What are your thoughts on the quality of his material and is it coming directly from Lubyanka/Kremlin?

Thank you so much.

Philipp V.
    Last edited by holcaul; 8th January 2019 at 01:17.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (8th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #688
    United States Avalon Member Diziblueyez's Avatar
    Thanks

Bil, is it true you're coming to Nevada in March for the UFO MEGA con?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diziblueyez For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (8th January 2019), Valerie Villars (8th January 2019)

17. Link to Post #689
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Hi, Bill. There appears to have been a cataclysmic event on Earth about ten to twelve millennia ago. Since you have done extensive past life work and have been in contact with others that have also done so, do you know of anyone who has recovered any memories of what happened around that time period?
    That's a really, really good question. I've NOT recalled anything of that nature myself, nor do I know anyone who has. That's kind of anomalous (a little!), but I'm 100% convinced such a cataclysmic event happened.

My only slight clue (for myself) was the surprising passion with which I wrote my post #363 here, earlier on this thread. I'll quote the extract where I felt it was just kind of 'writing itself', clearly and quickly, as if I just KNEW. (I'm aware you know exactly what I mean here! )

~~~
    I've been thinking and reading about this for hours. I've actually felt really very emotional about it — much to my own surprise. This is more than just another geological discovery. It changes all history. It's the giant missing piece that was needed to complete the picture that we all strongly guessed was there.

The asteroid was one mile across. The violence of the impact is estimated to have been like a 700 megaton atomic explosion. Immense firestorms would have raged across the northern hemisphere. Tsunamis up to a mile high would have swept round the globe destroying every coastline and decimating every port city.

Only giant stone structures could possibly have remained standing. The tiny numbers of civilized, educated people who survived — knowledge-carriers of their destroyed peoples — relocated to Mesopotamia and the Middle East.

And their descendants, their collective memory gradually failing with each new generation, began the many thousands of years of rebuilding a small amount of what had been lost... aided, I believe, by partially sympathetic (but maybe not always entirely altruistic) ETs, who would have witnessed the entire catastrophe.

Those became the Gods of myth and legend. Just as Tom DeLonge says.

Meanwhile, the loss of an entire civilization was literally immeasurable. A vast, almost unimaginable tragedy. As Graham Hancock maintains, we're a race with amnesia: and no wonder. All of humanity, and everything it had built and created, suddenly crashed to the ground like a giant, sawn, Redwood tree. All this was the Fall of Man.

I've spoken of this elsewhere in this thread, but I do think that somewhere in that chaotic aftermath, sometime in the 8,000+ years that followed, an opportunistic, malevolent influence fell upon the human race that was not there before.

That's how come we have the world today.

If that asteroid had been just a small handful of hours earlier or later in its million year cosmic journey, everything we are now might be very, very different.
    ~~~

I still don't have any personal recall, but the emotional intensity I felt strongly suggests to me that I was in some way involved back then — or at least was somehow watching it all, horrorstruck at what had been lost. (And again, just right then: when I write the words 'what had been lost', I feel that emotion again.)

(Hi, by the way, and a Happy New Year!! I'm very delighted you're back here and posting again.)

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (9th January 2019), Baby Steps (10th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Cognitive Dissident (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), drneglector (9th January 2019), Forest Denizen (8th January 2019), Justplain (9th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (9th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Rahkyt (17th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), TrumanCash (9th January 2019), Valerie Villars (9th January 2019), Yoda (9th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #690
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Hi Bill,

I am a long time follower. Thank you very much for everything you have done and still do to keep us informed and sane.

I wanted to know your thoughts on Daniel Estulin and his work. Do you think he still remains russian intelligence operative?
    What are your thoughts on the quality of his material and is it coming directly from Lubyanka/Kremlin?

Thank you so much.

Philipp V.
    I really do appreciate the question, which deserves a much better answer than I'm able to give. All I really know about him is what most do — that he's a long-time student of and reporter on the Bilderberg Group. What his deeper personal agenda(s), allegiance, or history might be, I truly don't know.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), avid (9th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (8th January 2019), onawah (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), Yoda (9th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #691
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Bil, is it true you're coming to Nevada in March for the UFO MEGA con?
    Yes, and more about that later... it needs its own thread. This question is the prompt for that, so thank you!

It's being held in Laughlin, NV, about 100 miles from Las Vegas. It's a week long event, 24-30 March.

This is the theme I wrote up for the speaker promo page:

~~~
    The Project Camelot Journey, 2006—2018

Bill Ryan takes us on an action-packed, fast forward trip from the founding of Project Camelot to the present. Not a research piece, but the detailed description of a multicolored, multidimensional landscape populated by wondrous phenomena, wondrous information, and wondrous people. Some anecdotes he’ll share will be known to very few, and some stories presented may even be important. The presentation is right after breakfast, but it’ll be a fun ride, and maybe a substitute for strong morning coffee.
    ~~~

All this has only recently happened, so I'm still thinking it all through. One obvious opportunity is for an Avalon get-together (not really a 'conference'!) for 2-3 days from Sunday 31 March — Tuesday 2 April.

This post is copied over to start a thread about that specifically, to see who might be interested in coming along. We'd just hire a room and kind of all hang out — no super-formal structure, far from it — but I do need to know in advance if this is viable and if there's any interest, so I can start on all the logistics.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th January 2019 at 00:03.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (9th January 2019), avid (9th January 2019), Billy (9th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (9th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (9th January 2019), Sadieblue (9th January 2019), Yoda (9th January 2019)

23. Link to Post #692
    I am currently interfacing with a male biological body on the third rock from a star called "Sun".
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,728 times in 933 posts

That's a really, really good question. I've NOT recalled anything of that nature myself, nor do I know anyone who has. That's kind of anomalous (a little!), but I'm 100% convinced such a cataclysmic event happened.

My only slight clue (for myself) was the surprising passion with which I wrote my post #363 here, earlier on this thread. I'll quote the extract where I felt it was just kind of 'writing itself', clearly and quickly, as if I just KNEW. (I'm aware you know exactly what I mean here! )

~~~
    I've been thinking and reading about this for hours. I've actually felt really very emotional about it — much to my own surprise. This is more than just another geological discovery. It changes all history. It's the giant missing piece that was needed to complete the picture that we all strongly guessed was there.

The asteroid was one mile across. The violence of the impact is estimated to have been like a 700 megaton atomic explosion. Immense firestorms would have raged across the northern hemisphere. Tsunamis up to a mile high would have swept round the globe destroying every coastline and decimating every port city.

Only giant stone structures could possibly have remained standing. The tiny numbers of civilized, educated people who survived — knowledge-carriers of their destroyed peoples — relocated to Mesopotamia and the Middle East.

And their descendants, their collective memory gradually failing with each new generation, began the many thousands of years of rebuilding a small amount of what had been lost... aided, I believe, by partially sympathetic (but maybe not always entirely altruistic) ETs, who would have witnessed the entire catastrophe.

Those became the Gods of myth and legend. Just as Tom DeLonge says.

Meanwhile, the loss of an entire civilization was literally immeasurable. A vast, almost unimaginable tragedy. As Graham Hancock maintains, we're a race with amnesia: and no wonder. All of humanity, and everything it had built and created, suddenly crashed to the ground like a giant, sawn, Redwood tree. All this was the Fall of Man.

I've spoken of this elsewhere in this thread, but I do think that somewhere in that chaotic aftermath, sometime in the 8,000+ years that followed, an opportunistic, malevolent influence fell upon the human race that was not there before.

That's how come we have the world today.

If that asteroid had been just a small handful of hours earlier or later in its million year cosmic journey, everything we are now might be very, very different.
    ~~~

I still don't have any personal recall, but the emotional intensity I felt strongly suggests to me that I was in some way involved back then — or at least was somehow watching it all, horrorstruck at what had been lost. (And again, just right then: when I write the words 'what had been lost', I feel that emotion again.)

(Hi, by the way, and a Happy New Year!! I'm very delighted you're back here and posting again.)
    Thank you and I hope your New Year is filled with happiness as well.

One of the reasons I asked that question is because I remember that my first two past lives on Earth were on Atlantis and the weather was nice and warm. I felt at the time of recovering those memories that this was Antarctica but without any ice. This was 12,413 years ago from 2019. The Flem-Ath's research appears to confirm my memories.
    Rand and Rose Flem-Ath show that 12,000 years ago vast areas of Antarctica were free from ice and home to the kingdom of Atlantis, a proposition that also elegantly solves the mysteries of ice ages and mass extinctions, the simultaneous worldwide rise of agriculture, and the source of devastating prehistoric climate change. Expanding upon Charles Hapgood’s theory of earth crust displacement, which was championed by Albert Einstein, they examine ancient yet highly accurate world maps, including the Piri Reis map of 1513, and show how the earth’s crust shifted in 9600 BCE, dragging Atlantis into the polar zone where it now lies beneath miles of Antarctic ice. [Source]: https://www.earthancients.com/?portf...eneath-the-ice
    I am really intrigued with this because past life regressions could reveal more information about these devastating earth changes. I know that you have some connections to some very experienced past life practitioners so here's a couple more questions:

As you get the time and opportunity would you ask around to see if anyone has uncovered any past life memories regarding this incredible earth change?

Also, has anyone that you know remote viewed this event?

Thanks!

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (9th January 2019), Bill Ryan (10th January 2019), Bruno (9th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (10th January 2019), Hym (10th January 2019), Justplain (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019)

25. Link to Post #693
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill,

What do you think of Andrew Basagio's story? What about his mental health (he keeps announcing he's running for president)?

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019), Hym (10th January 2019)

27. Link to Post #694
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,661 times in 986 posts

I see, Bill, that you feel that a malelovant influence fell over humanity after the flood. As per Truman Cash's past life recall of being human sacrificed in Atlantis (after his spirit was zapped into a fully grown human body by mantids), and with Atlantean human sacrifice being documented in other places such as Edgar Cayce and the channelled book 'A Dweller on Two Planets', it appears that the moral level of that ancient society had devolved. Is it not probable that the malelovant influence on humanity, be it ET or archon or whatever, was already deeply entrenched in that ancient civilization, and was likely the esoteric reason for the 'Fall of Man'? The loss may have been catastrophic, but the real moral loss had already occurred before the flood.

I think we need to remember that the physical calamity in the falls of Atlantis and Lemuria were likely related to a preceding moral/spiritual failure. This is a failure we do not want to repeat.

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th January 2019), Bruno (10th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (10th January 2019), Hym (10th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (11th January 2019), TrumanCash (10th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #695
    Thanks

As you get the time and opportunity would you ask around to see if anyone has uncovered any past life memories regarding this incredible earth change?

Also, has anyone that you know remote viewed this event?

Thanks!
    I've PMed you with the details of a personal friend you might like to contact, who does have some recovered info about this. (If he agrees, I could of course say more, maybe on a new thread specifically about past life memories of Atlantis/The Cataclysm.)

Re remote viewing, it does seem like a very obvious and interesting target. But if professional (or military) RVers have ever taken a look, I'm not aware of it.

However, we DO have a highly competent, professional RVer on the forum (Dane Spotts from Psi Tech: member Dane). See his recent post re the California Fires:

Quote Posted by Dane (here)
    If the Paradise fire(s) were intentionally created using exotic tech – that is an act of war, and the game underfoot is being up-stepped considerably. After reviewing just a sliver of the video evidence, there appears to be something truly unnatural here that warrants investigating. I can’t just sit on the sidelines on this one, and I have decided to direct some PSI TECH resources toward looking into it further.

We can know the truth about causation, (and also the who and the why), but the latter two data pieces are likely too hot to make public (at least for now).
    What I hate about these projects... and its why I am reluctant to open them in the first place - is that it’s never a simple whodunit. The rabbit holes you end up going down in search of the truth - open all sorts of twists and turns unexpected (and potentially unpleasant) outcomes...

But if it turns out DE weapons were involved in this (and we can know that pretty easy), then this is just too much to ignore, and the core agenda needs to be known. At least I need to know.

More later...

Dane
    http://www.psitech.net
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th January 2019 at 11:39.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (10th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), ClearWater (11th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (10th January 2019), Hym (10th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), mountain_jim (10th January 2019), Ol' Roy (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (11th January 2019), TrumanCash (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019), Yoda (10th January 2019)

31. Link to Post #696
    Thanks

Bill,

What do you think of Andrew Basagio's story? What about his mental health (he keeps announcing he's running for president)?
    I've written about my personal experience with Andy on several threads, but the best summary might be in this long post of mine on the Corey Goode thread, here. This is the relevant extract:

~~~
    Andrew Basiago.

I was the first person to interview Andy Basiago about his story, in February 2007, in an unrecorded 4-hour phone call. He recounted, in great detail, the teleportation experiments he was part of when he was a child — an operation called Project Pegasus. He named names and locations. He was sane, grounded, articulate, detailed, consistent, and earnest. At that time he had no intention of going public, as he felt the potential damage to himself would be too great. I found myself believing his extraordinary story.

Then — I think maybe a year later, or soon after that — he started taking about his visits to Mars. His already extreme story fell of the edge of the cliff and became outlandish. He stated that Obama had been on Mars, too, and consistently talked about a 'jumproom' by which he got there.

But what Andy didn't appear to know was that the term 'jumproom' was entirely my own creation. That's not what it's actually called. The testimony of Camelot Witness 'Henry Deacon' (Arthur Neumann) — which he revealed after the publication of my important video conversation with David Wilcock called Jumproom to Mars — was that the wormhole/stargate device that's used is actually called 'The Corridor'. (For authentic, if halting, testimony on all this, do see this important video: http://avalonlibrary.net/Henry Deacon - 2013 Conference Presentation on Time Travel and Mars.mp4)

As I said above, Andy is the very nicest person, and utterly and sincerely believes his (now embellished and augmented) story. But it had changed after I initially talked with him in Feb 2007. He'd never 'been to Mars', then. That part of his testimony was only added later. Yet Andy's whole presentation is that it's like he always knew this.

His 'memory' has been overlaid with something that never occurred. And Andy has no clue that this is what's happened to him.

Why? Go figure. Probably (in my opinion)
    1. To discredit his own true story about Project Pegasus and teleportation.
    2. To discredit other whistleblowers (like Henry Deacon) who really HAD been to Mars.

32. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bruno (10th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (10th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (10th January 2019), DNA (13th January 2019), East Sun (10th January 2019), Forest Denizen (10th January 2019), Hym (10th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), mountain_jim (10th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (10th January 2019), onawah (10th January 2019), Sadieblue (11th January 2019), TrumanCash (10th January 2019), Valerie Villars (10th January 2019), waree (10th January 2019), Yoda (10th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #697
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,595 times in 4,883 posts

Hi Bill,

What do you grow in your own garden? I know you have to deal with altitude, but there must be culinary and medicinal herbs and that could be successfully (even if stunted) grown there. I have also wondered about the possibility of growing quinoa there, as it has high altitude origins. I know that the local produce is superb (you've said so), but if you've ever picked a tree ripened peach (or the equivalent with any sumptuous tasting fruit) and ate it on the spot, with peach juice dripping down your chin and an inner voice saying, "Ah, this is why I incarnated!", well that's why gardeners garden. And you can't beat fresh herbs...

I know that when there were more bodies occupying the property, you've had gardens in the past, but I never hear you mention it. So, I'm wondering... Of course, if you admit to not currently gardening, you're walking into a trap. You'll get something worse than an unlocked car full of zucchinis (a gardener's joke), you'll get a barnload of gardening advice from a whole bunch of us.

So, that's it. Spill the beans: are you growing any beans?
    Last edited by Dennis Leahy; 10th January 2019 at 20:29.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Antagenet (11th January 2019), Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), Bruno (11th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (11th January 2019), Forest Denizen (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019), lake (10th January 2019), onawah (11th January 2019), Rosemarie (11th January 2019), Sadieblue (11th January 2019)

35. Link to Post #698
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Bill,

[*]To discredit other whistleblowers (like Henry Deacon) who really HAD been to Mars.
    Well he was on PI Matrix the other day claiming that Corey Goode and Randy Kramer were put forward to discredit himself, who really did go to Mars, unlike them, who didn't.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), Chip (10th January 2019), Debra (11th January 2019), Forest Denizen (11th January 2019), justntime2learn (11th January 2019)

37. Link to Post #699
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,542 times in 548 posts

Hi Bill, if I may ask....Do you have an average age of Avalon member year by year? And has this been changing, year by year, since the start of the 'new' forum?

The reason for my inquiry is an interest regarding the creation of 'social media' in order to limit 'youth' from being exposed to alternative consideration!

Thanks
    Normal..!

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2019), Debra (18th January 2019)

39. Link to Post #700
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Hi Bill,

What do you grow in your own garden? I know you have to deal with altitude, but there must be culinary and medicinal herbs and that could be successfully (even if stunted) grown there. I have also wondered about the possibility of growing quinoa there, as it has high altitude origins. I know that the local produce is superb (you've said so), but if you've ever picked a tree ripened peach (or the equivalent with any sumptuous tasting fruit) and ate it on the spot, with peach juice dripping down your chin and an inner voice saying, "Ah, this is why I incarnated!", well that's why gardeners garden. And you can't beat fresh herbs...

I know that when there were more bodies occupying the property, you've had gardens in the past, but I never hear you mention it. So, I'm wondering... Of course, if you admit to not currently gardening, you're walking into a trap. You'll get something worse than an unlocked car full of zucchinis (a gardener's joke), you'll get a barnload of gardening advice from a whole bunch of us.

So, that's it. Spill the beans: are you growing any beans?
    Well, maybe I should! And I don't. I have prime farmland here (7 acres, that's sort of 'mine'), but I've never grown a thing.

One disincentive is that there's all kinds of fresh organic produce in the markets here, that's crazy-cheap to buy. I could never improve on that, in terms of time and that kind of required investment of effort and focus.

I had the same situation a few years ago with my chickens, that were just a humongous hassle in all kinds of ways. I did get some organic eggs, that were beautiful... but I could buy them super-cheaply at the market, so I gave all my chickens away to the neighbors.

If there were ever likely to be food shortages, then that'd be a VERY good reason to be self-sufficient. But here, I have to say, that's really quite hard to imagine.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Debra (18th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (12th January 2019), Forest Denizen (12th January 2019), Justplain (13th January 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (19th January 2019), Sadieblue (13th January 2019), Valerie Villars (12th January 2019), Yoda (13th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst 1 25 35 37 LastLast