+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #541
    Thanks
    Thanked 230,798 times in 16,736 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by lunaflare (here)
    Dear Bill,

Is your knowledge about souls/reincarnation a result of your direct experience?

I am most interested in the story around your own reincarnation to planet earth (as Bill Ryan). Can you please go into greater detail?

Do you believe in concurrent lifetimes? (if there is no "time" as such). Have you/do you experience this?

A light body simply means just that ...you feel lighter and more at ease in this vessel.
    There is a shine also, less density, a spark in the eyes. Usually, this is in tandem with good health: eating well, exercising, states of loving kindness. You are not bogged down by negativity. It is not about being "special" just congruency with inner light--perhaps what can be named as soul (my unscientific explanation). So too babies, children, and oftentimes the elderly as they approach the veil of Death.

So do you have an awareness of this? Or if you still have no idea what I mean, that is cool too...

Thank you again, Bill
    Is my knowledge about souls/reincarnation a result of my direct experience? Yes.

My own reincarnation to planet earth (as Bill Ryan)? Well, I don't actually remember when or under what circumstances I first arrived here. (Maybe you intended a slightly different question?)

There's a twist to that, inasmuch as at one point I left, and then returned. That whole complex incident is so more than very highly strange that I'm not ready to share that yet, as it there's no way it's believable — and despite being supported by over a dozen hours of recorded regression, it's barely believable even to me. So that's a story for later that I might kind of slowly creep up on in the months or years to come.

Many thanks for your explanation of what you meant by the light body... yes, of course I do recognize the kind of thing you're describing. I'd not really put a definitive descriptive term to it.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), christian (10th December 2018), Debra (10th December 2018), DNA (10th December 2018), drneglector (10th December 2018), Flash (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (10th December 2018), kanishk (10th December 2018), lunaflare (10th December 2018), Mare (Yesterday), onawah (10th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (10th December 2018), Soda (10th December 2018), Sophocles (10th December 2018), Spellbound (10th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018), sunwings (10th December 2018), Yoda (10th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #542
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Hey, Bill! Are you ever gonna publish a book about your life and adventures?
    Probably not! But as I write more and more on this thread, I do have to say that I realize that I maybe do have quite a lot to say about quite a few things — if anyone out there is interested.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (10th December 2018), avid (10th December 2018), breal (10th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), Chip (Yesterday), christian (10th December 2018), Debra (10th December 2018), DNA (10th December 2018), drneglector (10th December 2018), Flash (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (10th December 2018), kanishk (10th December 2018), Mare (Yesterday), onawah (10th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (10th December 2018), Soda (10th December 2018), Sophocles (10th December 2018), Spellbound (10th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018), sunwings (10th December 2018), Yoda (10th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #543
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Bill have you made a plan for what you will do when croaking time gets here? Will you avoid the light tunnel, maintain a strong intention to return to Source and look for a hole in the electronic fence overhead to make your exit?
    Well, what an interesting question. I was talking about this (in part) with a friend just a few days ago. Based on all the regression information available, death in itself does NOT appear to be a traumatic experience. It's always the events preceding death that contain residual emotional charge (if there is any) — like a distressing illness, a major loss, a serious accident, a battle situation, etc.

As best I can see and understand, death in itself (i.e. the spiritual being leaving the body) isn't a problem in any way.

As regards what happens after that, my best guess is that a kind of reflex kicks in. We've been there so many times before, it all happens more or less automatically. We've got nothing to worry about! After all, here we all are, one more time.

But in that process, there do seem to be conscious choices that can be made to override (or augment) the reflex. It's not like we have no influence at all on the way it all goes.

I'm not 'going back to Source'. I couldn't, even if for some reason I wanted to... there's too much unfinished business. That applies to every one of us. Even the Dalai Lama. He returns for more each time, as well.

I'm coming right back here. This is where the action is, where the fun is, where the enjoyable experiences are, where the learning can be had, where my friends will be, and where the unfinished personal goals and projects are all to be completed or continued. In comparison, 'Source' sounds like some kind of retirement home: maybe really pretty boring and unfulfilling.

6. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (10th December 2018), aoibhghaire (10th December 2018), avid (10th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), christian (10th December 2018), Debra (10th December 2018), DNA (10th December 2018), drneglector (10th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2018), ErtheVessel (10th December 2018), Flash (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (10th December 2018), James Newell (10th December 2018), kanishk (10th December 2018), Mare (Yesterday), Merry Mom (10th December 2018), mountain_jim (10th December 2018), onawah (10th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (10th December 2018), Sadieblue (10th December 2018), Slobbe (10th December 2018), Sophocles (10th December 2018), Spellbound (10th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018), sunwings (10th December 2018), Yoda (10th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #544
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    But regarding how we operate as a moderators team, almost everything we do is by genuine consensus. It's a myth that I somehow make all the calls and everyone else follows in lockstep... the others in the team will all confirm that! Between us, we have a wide variety of opinions about many things, but I feel we're always able to work well together to make good decisions between us.
    Confirming.

What keeps us working well together is mutual trust and respect, which is easy coz they’re a bunch of sweethearts. With that foundation we can be open and direct with each other without risk of offence, and there’s no pressure to agree with anyone or everyone. We don’t argue much because each voice is valued as a different view, so differing or even opposing opinions aren’t felt as a conflict, most of the time. This might be why some people get the impression that we just all follow Bill? I don’t think he’d like that anyway.
    Well, this isn't really a question. But yes, no-one 'follows me', not for a moment. We really do work as a consensus, with sometimes widely different opinions about everything one might imagine.

Once in a blue moon, I'll say: "Listen up, Folks: we're going to do THIS." Because that happens so infrequently, the others will always willingly agree. That's entirely because I don't abuse what 'authority' I might (theoretically! ) have to throw my weight around inappropriately.

8. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (10th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), christian (10th December 2018), Debra (10th December 2018), DNA (10th December 2018), drneglector (10th December 2018), ErtheVessel (10th December 2018), Flash (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (10th December 2018), kanishk (10th December 2018), onawah (10th December 2018), petra (10th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (10th December 2018), Spellbound (10th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018), Yoda (10th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #545
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Bill, are you afraid of snakes?
    Yes. Fortunately, there are none at all here where I live. Like, none at all. The snakes in Ecuador are all way down in the jungle, which is completely fine with me.

The Amazon, of course, is home to the world's most enormous snakes, which are rarely seen and too heavy to move easily on land. The most extreme reported instance was an anaconda measured to be 115 ft long which was killed by 500 rounds from a French machine gun post in 1948 on the Rio Oiapoque, on the border between French Guiana and Brazil.

It's body was as thick as an oil barrel, and the soldiers (understandably!) pushed it back into the river, rather than waiting for the local veterinary surgeon to come and take a good look.

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th December 2018), Bruno (10th December 2018), Chip (Yesterday), christian (10th December 2018), Debra (10th December 2018), DNA (10th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (10th December 2018), Flash (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (10th December 2018), kanishk (10th December 2018), onawah (10th December 2018), petra (10th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (10th December 2018), Spellbound (10th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018), Valerie Villars (10th December 2018), Yoda (10th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #546
    Thanks

Followup to post#19 http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1260924

Hi Bill,
    Thanks for your thorough and revealing answers and here are MORE questions!

1. What was it about Thailand that you liked so much and where did you visit? Food? People? Temples? Landscapes? Culture?

2. If there was a nuclear blowout/blowup, probably in the northern hemisphere, would you want to move further south?

3. What is your opinion of a possible grand solar minimum (they say being at the equator would be the best place for
    growing food).

4. DO you experience your various intelligence levels rising or falling or staying the same, as you get older?

5. How important is sense of humor? Is it necessary for happiness or fulfillment? Have you ever known anyone relatively happy who didn't have much of a sense of humor? Do you think people with high emotional intelligence may have a different type of humor than those who don't? Have you ever experienced any animals that seemed to be amused?

6. What kind of Heaven would you want to go to if you could design a perfect one for you?

7. Do you ever have inner dialogues with different parts of yourself/yourselves?

8. If you could design a future or imminent social or political landscape, how would you resolve things... take this anywhere
    you want to. How would the world, peoples, cultures, countries evolve at their best?

9. What do you want to ask us?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

Debra (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (11th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (10th December 2018), Soda (10th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #547
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,638 times in 1,788 posts

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Debra (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (11th December 2018), OmeyocaN777 (11th December 2018), petra (10th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Soda (10th December 2018), Spellbound (10th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #548
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,831 times in 936 posts

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    Hey, Bill! Are you ever gonna publish a book about your life and adventures?
    Probably not! But as I write more and more on this thread, I do have to say that I realize that I maybe do have quite a lot to say about quite a few things — if anyone out there is interested.
    Looks to me like this is the perfect autobiographical book

BILL RYAN - UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL

Replying with bold text of the question and then your response makes it much easier to read with the volume here and for what is yet to come.

That would be all that was needed to be extracted and collated into THE BOOK, imho

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Antagenet (11th December 2018), Debra (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (11th December 2018), petra (10th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), sijohn (10th December 2018), Spellbound (Yesterday), Sunny-side-up (10th December 2018), Tintin (11th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #549
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,080 times in 860 posts

Well, this isn't really a question. But yes, no-one 'follows me', not for a moment. We really do work as a consensus, with sometimes widely different opinions about everything one might imagine.

Once in a blue moon, I'll say: "Listen up, Folks: we're going to do THIS." Because that happens so infrequently, the others will always willingly agree. That's entirely because I don't abuse what 'authority' I might (theoretically! ) have to throw my weight around inappropriately.
    I'm glad you said this, but you might be a little bit wrong (sorry!). I'm willing to bet some people do "follow you". You might not even realize how strong your "voice" is. EDIT: I took this out of context, sorry again - I'm referring to everyone and not just moderators.

Bill, you're somewhat of a celebrity. I just figured someone should tell you, in case you did not know Don't mind the death threats (hehe)
    Last edited by petra; 10th December 2018 at 13:33. Reason: taking posts out of context by reading from the bottom up ha ha

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Debra (10th December 2018), Forest Denizen (11th December 2018), OmeyocaN777 (11th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), sijohn (10th December 2018), Soda (10th December 2018), Spellbound (Yesterday)

19. Link to Post #550
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Alberto e Daniela (here)
    Dear Bill, friends at Avalon,

We took an involuntary leave in the last months, due to Daniela’s health problems, with a very bad Ulcerative Colitis, which got us to spend some weeks in hospital in two different episodes. Luckily, she could avoid the colectomy, but we have seen the heavy side effects of cortisone… so she is now investigating natural cures to use in parallel.

By the way, she was in the hospital in serious conditions when we received a PM by Chris, offering us a free treatment by the Inanna entity including soul extraction (you may remember that curious thread by Chris).

We think this new thread by Bill is a great invitation, which we accept and respond to with three questions...

thank you very much!!
    Alberto and Daniela
    1 - About Switzerland! We had mixed feeling about this country, but we have recently discovered that it has positive, advanced, institutions, (like Dr. Bircher’s nature cure clinic). Now we learned also Bill lived there, and considers it such an interesting place to live in (having a good job, of course).

Bill, what have you found in Switzerland to make it so attractive? For example, is it a place where positive, constructive initiatives, like your conferences, or the development of man’s interiority find a fertile ground, and interested people?

Switzerland is an astonishingly beautiful country: every little corner of it, whether it's on obvious public display or not. And the Swiss are perfectionists in everything they do. The infrastructure works perfectly: one could set an atomic clock to the exact day-in-day-out punctuality of the trains and buses.

The trust of the people is also refreshing and inspiring. At the road entrances to many small farms, there's a little open shelter, totally unmanned, with home-made farm produce just sitting there: bread, cheese, fruit, all beautifully fresh, straight from the farm kitchen. Beside it, there's a small honesty box for people to leave their money.

There were several times when I didn't have the cash, or the change, and so each time I drove back there the next day to complete the payment for what I'd taken the previous evening. It was a delightful, traditional system based on community spirit and pure trust.

Very sadly, when I was last there (early 2011) I heard that some farmers were stopping doing that because of the influx of refugees, at that time mainly from Turkey or Kosovo. They would just steal what was apparently there for the taking. Trust and generosity are the hallmark of a mature, sophisticated society, and not everyone in this world is like that yet.

It was a delight to live there. But it's VERY expensive, as I think most people know. If I had a million dollars in the bank (or even half that!) I'd be back there in an instant.

2- On Inelia Benz! We had got in contact with Inelia Benz and attended some of her conferences (in Barcelona), and while we believe she is a well meaning person, we could not avoid noticing some contradictions in her arguments and deeds. Also, we had always wondered what has happened to the initiative which Bill had launched with Inelia a few years ago. So now, hearing Bill talk of the “booby traps” around her we wondered if together we can make sense of “puzzling” facts about her mission.

Bill, is there something you can share about those “booby traps”, to help sincere spiritual searchers to avoid unnecessary trouble or wasting years of their time?
    Well, I get the feeling I should maybe say no more about Inelia just now.
    A few days ago, almost certainly having read some of what I'd written on this thread in response to questions, she asked senior admin Ilie Pandia, who she knows personally, for her account to be hard-deleted.

Ilie did this, also hard-deleting his own account at the same time. There was no consultation with myself, Paul (his fellow-admin, with whom he'd always worked very closely), or any of the other moderators.

I can say a little more about this incident later, because more deserves to be said. Ilie was a friend, and was implicitly trusted, both personally and with the safety of the entire forum. What happened was a massive, out-of-the-blue betrayal of that friendship and trust.

All this happened in the early hours of 7 December, US time, and we knew nothing about it until after it had occurred. Three and a half days later, Ilie has not yet responded to messages asking him to please, please explain why he had done this.

Inelia's posts are all still here (and so are Ilie's), but it's now impossible to search for them. (Her username, and Ilie's, are now no longer recognized by the forum search function.) She and Ilie are both now automatically listed as 'Guests', and not 'Retired Members'.

As soon as he discovered what had happened, Paul spent two fruitless hours trying to figure out if there was any way he could undo this. But a hard-delete is exactly that — an irreversible deletion. Paul concluded, I think wisely, that to try to repair and restore this stood a risk of damaging the Avalon database.

Ilie, being the software specialist that he is, knew all this — of course.

3 - Finally, our purpose in life, and its possible connection with that of other souls, some of them orbiting around Avalon...
    We pursue inner knowledge, and on a small scale (meetups/website) are spreading what we have learned, or created, like new didactic methods based on self awareness (conscious learning).
    Of course it would be happier and more productive to work on something common, side by side with other souls who want to evolve and help evolution of mankind on a spiritual level. That may go through a closer collaboration, or even co-location at some point.

Bill, based on the experience learned, and thinking of the next few decades, do you consider you’d want to give a second opportunity to the community (in Ecuador or elsewhere) ? Perhaps it could be a base for outreach activities, where information is spread along with practice, on psychic and physical health, spiritual awareness, etc., to help not only members of Avalon but everyone, to develop both “legs” (Knowledge and Being) in harmony?Think of Kamar-Taj, Dr Strange’s initiation temple

Unfortunately, a community here (on the very beautiful 75 acres of land which I jointly purchased in Ecuador, and where I still live) just isn't possible. The 7 co-title-holders are now scattered to the four winds (I don't know where any of the other 6 are now), and there's no seeming way to bring any of this back together even to sell the property, or to formally divide the title so that I could sell my own little piece if I ever wanted to.

So personally, I'm in the strange position of living in a beautiful place, in quite a large old farmhouse with 7 acres of fields all around, which is 100% totally paid for — but which I have no means of selling. And there's no formally workable way for anyone else to buy into any of this, either. It seems almost inextricably log-jammed; but in the meantime, it's a very nice place to be.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th December 2018 at 21:39.

20. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (10th December 2018), Antagenet (11th December 2018), avid (Yesterday), Baby Steps (11th December 2018), breal (10th December 2018), Debra (10th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (10th December 2018), drneglector (11th December 2018), Forest Denizen (11th December 2018), happyuk (11th December 2018), kanishk (11th December 2018), Kate (11th December 2018), mountain_jim (Yesterday), onawah (10th December 2018), petra (11th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), RunningDeer (11th December 2018), Sadieblue (10th December 2018), Spellbound (Yesterday), Sunny-side-up (Yesterday), sunwings (11th December 2018), Valerie Villars (11th December 2018), Yoda (10th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #551
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Thanks

I love a challenge. Everybody can be found in this age. ( or almost anybody )
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2018), Forest Denizen (11th December 2018), happyuk (11th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #552
    Thailand Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Thanks

I find him overly verbose. Like a sophist.

Mod note from Bill: Who?

If that was a reply to to a post, do please 'Reply with Quote' so we can know who you're referring to. THX!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th December 2018 at 21:44.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th December 2018), raregem (11th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #553
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks

Been thinking...

1. have you ever been inside a UFO (and have a recollection of regression of it recorded?)
    2. What's the most secret/above top secret/hidden/government location you've had access to/been in?
    3. What's the scariest/most life threatening experience you've had?
    4. If you could improve projectavalon or add a new feature - what would it be?

Cheers.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Debra (11th December 2018), OmeyocaN777 (Yesterday), petra (Yesterday), raregem (11th December 2018), Spellbound (Yesterday)

27. Link to Post #554
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill, I remember you a couple of weeks ago talking about 'doxxing' or being 'doxxed' and I'll admit I had to google what that term means as I didn't know! Anyway, this thread has grown into a large resource of wonderful info that I wouldn't know where to begin to find the post/comments about this. However, I DO remember it having something to do with Corey Goode. It's not my intention to bad mouth anyone or start gossiping, but I think you said he'd made a vicious attack about you - was this to do with a Picasso painting I think you've spoken of before? (Sorry my memory is a bit sketchy). I hope I'm not prying but would you care to share that experience with us - or more to the point, would you like the opportunity to get your side of the story off your chest? Once again Bill, thank you for your generosity and insight. xxx

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Debra (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst 1 18 28