+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #361
    Thanks
    Thanked 226,958 times in 16,457 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by rgray222 (here)
    Bill
    Over the years we have seen several people say that they are thinking of committing suicide. We have seen others appear to be going off the deep end mentally. By starting such thread it seems that they are asking for help. Do you have any suggestions on how to respond or even if people should respond? Is there a coordinated effort to reach out to such individuals? Most people myself included offer words of encouragement but it hardly seems like enough. Would like to get your thoughts.
    Thanks
    R
    Many thanks, and yes, whenever something like this comes to our attention, we take it very seriously and swing into action in whatever appropriate way. As indeed does the whole Avalon community.

The most recent instance was this thread. I'll not discuss the details — which you'll understand! — only because that was a members-only thread, and this is a publicly visible one. So we do need to take care to honor and respect that member's chosen privacy. So this post doesn't become too cumbersome with the necessary anonymity, I'll simply call the member 'A'. I'm sure that all this is okay.

The thread was reported to the mods immediately by several concerned members, but we'd already seen it. I contacted 'A' myself straight away by e-mail. Meanwhile, many members posted on the thread in support, also sending a whole bunch of supportive PMs to 'A', who was suffering considerably. The problem was a physical one, one of unrelenting severe pain, combined with continually hearing harassing voices as a Targeted Individual. None of this was imaginary: 'A' was highly intelligent, educated, mature, and sane.

We quickly struck up an e-mail dialog, and 'A' and I then spoke on Skype audio in several sessions totaling many hours. 'A' and I were working to get to the bottom of what was really happening in a very complicated and difficult situation.

To cut a long story short, this dialog seemed to help a great deal, following which 'A' became occupied with a different opportunity, a positive and enjoyable one. (This was the chance to appear in a TV feature, 100% unrelated to 'A's condition.) The last message I received was that the voices had stopped, which seemed to be coincident with the failure of a medical device that had been implanted a few years previously. 'A' declared — adamantly and understandably! — that this would NOT be replaced.

'A' hasn't yet returned to the forum to post again, but I think this can be very easily understood. It was certainly nothing to do with any lack of appreciation for the members' care and concern. 'A's appreciation and gratitude was immense.

None of this may be too easy to follow by non-members reading this (though many members will know what all this is about) — but they may get the clear idea that we do indeed respond very actively when situations like this come to our attention.

As can also be seen in the recent threads regarding Shadowself/Brook (who tragically failed to defeat her cancer), Foxie Loxie, who has taken a needed break from the forum, and Sierra, who lost everything in the Paradise fire, the moderators and members all combine to take a great deal of care of everyone they can.

This care and concern that is regularly shown — very often by the members themselves, with little extra being needed from the mods team as moderators — is one of the many defining high quality features of the Avalon Forum. This is a truly caring and compassionate community, and we can all be proud of that. I'm most certainly really proud of the community myself.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th November 2018 at 11:04.

2. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (Yesterday), aoibhghaire (15th November 2018), avid (15th November 2018), Baby Steps (15th November 2018), Billy (15th November 2018), Bob (15th November 2018), Brightstar (15th November 2018), Chip (15th November 2018), David Trd1 (15th November 2018), Debra (Yesterday), Dennis Leahy (Yesterday), DNA (15th November 2018), Forest Denizen (15th November 2018), gord (15th November 2018), HaveBlue (15th November 2018), Hervé (15th November 2018), Kate (15th November 2018), Keyholder (15th November 2018), latte (Yesterday), Magnus (Yesterday), mountain_jim (15th November 2018), norski (Today), Ol' Roy (Yesterday), OmeyocaN777 (15th November 2018), onawah (Yesterday), OopsWrongPlanet? (15th November 2018), peterpam (Yesterday), rgray222 (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Yesterday), Sophocles (Yesterday), Spellbound (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (15th November 2018), Wansen (15th November 2018), what is a name? (15th November 2018), wondering (Yesterday), Yoda (15th November 2018), Zampano (15th November 2018)

3. Link to Post #362
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,296 times in 463 posts

Hello Bill, This has been a fascinating thread; great questions, great answers. Thank you for doing it.

I have a big question. The first part is generally about what you know of Credo Mutwa and what he has been up to recently? Also, would you know if his old Zulu history ‘necklace' been found?

I’d like to tie that in to our missing history if I may. Since he is quite knowledgeable on Zulu ancient history perhaps he has some information that could place it within the context of a connected ancient global culture.

I have been watching a YT series by newearth, they have dozens of videos. I’ve been hesitant to share it on PA because they don’t always support their suppositions and conclusions well. It seems they want to make their point by finding a lot of dots to connect. Also they don’t always mention precisely where they are filming or on video clips and photos they include - it’s a little frustrating.

Never the less they do find a lot of places all over the planet that do indicate a planet-wide shared culture that has been systematically removed from our memory and history. Very interesting series as they do dig up quite a lot of truly fascinating stuff. Some videos are much better than others and, frankly, they are not professional researchers, but I do enjoy their take on things.

Some of the artifacts Klaus Dona showed in his videos come to mind as well as Michael Cremo, pyramids all over the planet, giants, and similar art styles and polygonal monolithic structures on all continents and more.

So my main question is that I wonder if Credo Mutwa has shared with you about his lost history or it’s part in global history - and what would be your take on an ancient planet-wide culture.

Many thanks!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to latte For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), DNA (Yesterday), Ivanhoe (Yesterday), Keyholder (Yesterday), OmeyocaN777 (Yesterday), peterpam (Yesterday), Satori (Yesterday), Spellbound (Today), Valerie Villars (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday)

5. Link to Post #363
    Thanks

Quote Posted by latte (here)
    Hello Bill, This has been a fascinating thread; great questions, great answers. Thank you for doing it.

I have a big question. The first part is generally about what you know of Credo Mutwa and what he has been up to recently? Also, would you know if his old Zulu history ‘necklace' been found?

I’d like to tie that in to our missing history if I may. Since he is quite knowledgeable on Zulu ancient history perhaps he has some information that could place it within the context of a connected ancient global culture.

I have been watching a YT series by newearth, they have dozens of videos. I’ve been hesitant to share it on PA because they don’t always support their suppositions and conclusions well. It seems they want to make their point by finding a lot of dots to connect. Also they don’t always mention precisely where they are filming or on video clips and photos they include - it’s a little frustrating.

Never the less they do find a lot of places all over the planet that do indicate a planet-wide shared culture that has been systematically removed from our memory and history. Very interesting series as they do dig up quite a lot of truly fascinating stuff. Some videos are much better than others and, frankly, they are not professional researchers, but I do enjoy their take on things.

Some of the artifacts Klaus Dona showed in his videos come to mind as well as Michael Cremo, pyramids all over the planet, giants, and similar art styles and polygonal monolithic structures on all continents and more.

So my main question is that I wonder if Credo Mutwa has shared with you about his lost history or it’s part in global history - and what would be your take on an ancient planet-wide culture.

Many thanks!
    Great question, and thank you for the care with which you framed it. My reply may be disappointing!

I've not been in touch with Credo Mutwa since my visit to him with David Icke in 2010. I simply have no update. As best I know, the stolen necklace has never been recovered, though I'd be delighted to be corrected if anyone has better information.

Credo talked with us at length about African history, but he never referred to a lost global culture.

But I do know the newearth YouTube channel. The many videos there are fascinating. The female Russian narrator (speaking good but accented English) is sometimes tricky to listen to, but the content is rich, well-documented, and well-filmed. It's a goldmine of fascinating archeological information and insight.

I'm convinced there was an antediluvian (pre-dating the Great Flood) global civilization — or, at least, a very widespread one, spanning continents. Fascinating for me personally, this question comes at the very end of a day which I've spent poring over the announcement of the smoking gun discovery of an enormous asteroid crater in Greenland that really does look as if it's the impact, or maybe one of a fusillade of several, that launched the Younger-Dryas ice age 12,900 years ago — and would have almost completely obliterated just about everyone and everything at that time.
    I've been thinking and reading about this for hours. I've actually felt really very emotional about it — much to my own surprise. This is more than just another geological discovery. It changes all history. It's the giant missing piece that was needed to complete the picture that we all strongly guessed was there.

The asteroid was one mile across. The violence of the impact is estimated to have been like a 700 megaton atomic explosion. Immense firestorms would have raged across the northern hemisphere. Tsunamis up to a mile high would have swept round the globe destroying every coastline and decimating every port city.

Only giant stone structures could possibly have remained standing.
    The tiny numbers of civilized, educated people who survived — knowledge-carriers of their destroyed peoples — relocated to Mesopotamia and the Middle East.

And their descendants, their collective memory gradually failing with each new generation, began the many thousands of years of rebuilding a small amount of what had been lost... aided, I believe, by partially sympathetic (but maybe not always entirely altruistic) ETs, who would have witnessed the entire catastrophe.

Those became the Gods of myth and legend. Just as Tom DeLonge says.

Meanwhile, the loss of an entire civilization was literally immeasurable. A vast, almost unimaginable tragedy. As Graham Hancock maintains, we're a race with amnesia: and no wonder. All of humanity, and everything it had built and created, suddenly crashed to the ground like a giant, sawn, Redwood tree. All this was the Fall of Man.

I've spoken of this elsewhere in this thread, but I do think that somewhere in that chaotic aftermath, sometime in the 8,000+ years that followed, an opportunistic, malevolent influence fell upon the human race that was not there before.

That's how come we have the world today.

If that asteroid had been just a small handful of hours earlier or later in its million year cosmic journey, everything we are now might be very, very different.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Yesterday at 18:54.

6. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (Yesterday), Aviator (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Yesterday), Chip (Yesterday), Crackberry (Yesterday), CurEus (Yesterday), Debra (Yesterday), DNA (Yesterday), happyuk (Yesterday), Hervé (Yesterday), Ivanhoe (Yesterday), Keyholder (Yesterday), kudzy (Yesterday), latte (Yesterday), Magnus (Yesterday), Mare (Yesterday), mountain_jim (Yesterday), norski (Today), Ol' Roy (Yesterday), OmeyocaN777 (Yesterday), onevoice (Yesterday), peterpam (Yesterday), Rawhide68 (Yesterday), Retief (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Satori (Yesterday), Spellbound (Today), Valerie Villars (Yesterday), Wansen (Yesterday), wondering (Yesterday), Yoda (Yesterday)

7. Link to Post #364
    Thanks

Thx a lot for opening and continuing this thread, it's a pleasure to read your responses to some of these questions.

Would you like to talk a little more about your experience with Ron’s Org (Scientology)? What is your opinion about L. Ron Hubbard?

What do you know and/or think about
    1. Hubbard’s early contacts with black magic, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons (the rocket scientist) etc.
    2. Dianetics
    3. Scientology in the 1950th (PDCs etc.)
    4. Scientology in the 1960th (OT levels, Sea Org)
    5. Hubbard in the 1970th and 1980th (was he replaced by a double or clone?)
    6. Strange circumstances about Hubbard’s hideout and death
    7. The OT3 Story
    8. “Old” and “New” OT levels (NOTS)
    9. Captain Bill
    10. Upper OT Levels above OT8

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aviator For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Spellbound (Today), Valerie Villars (Today)

9. Link to Post #365
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aviator (here)
    Thx a lot for opening and continuing this thread, it's a pleasure to read your responses to some of these questions.

Would you like to talk a little more about your experience with Ron’s Org (Scientology)?
    Yes, for sure. My answers here won't be too in-depth or technical, or else many people reading this might not be able to follow me very easily (or, maybe not at all ). You're most welcome to PM me, if you like (as is anyone else with quite some background knowledge already), and I can probably enlarge on some of this to quite some degree.

What is your opinion about L. Ron Hubbard?
    The words of Ken Ogger ('The Pilot') come to mind: "L. Ron Hubbard was a self-taught intuitive genius."
    I think that says it perfectly.
    What do you know and/or think about

1. Hubbard’s early contacts with black magic, Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons (the rocket scientist) etc.
    I think he wanted to investigate (and experience) what many people call 'the occult', primarily because he wanted to know and learn as much as he possibly could about the powers and limitations of the mind. So he simply explored everything he could at that early time, turning over every stone.

In Hubbard's later work, as you may know, he created a number of processes and procedures that would DEFEND against 'black magic', and/or remedy its harmful effects on people. In order to do that, one has to understand how black magic works. Hubbard was most definitely not any kind of 'black magician'.
    2. Dianetics
    When properly and ethically applied, it can work miracles, and easily, too.

I say 'when properly and ethically applied'. Here's an EXACT analogy.

If you take your car to an auto mechanic for repair, you need to know that not only are they skilled and competent, but that they're also ethical, and won't rip you off. And some mechanics DO rip people off... in three possible ways:
    1. They can simply overcharge for work that another might do for half the cost, or less.
    2. They might do unnecessary work, and then bill you for all the extra parts and labor.
    3. They might even create a problem, or deliberately leave a problem unrepaired, so that after paying $500 for the work, they know you'd have to come back a month later and spent another $500 on something that they knew was going to cause the next problem. If a mechanic was really unscrupulous (and very clever), they could easily get you coming back for more 'necessary' work, month after month after month.
    3. Scientology in the 1950s (PDCs etc.)
    A lot of Hubbard's early work, and the body of techniques he developed, was very powerful indeed. But one of the problems with some of that was that it didn't work 100% reliably on absolutely everyone... maybe just most people.

He wanted to create a methodology that trained (but maybe relatively inexperienced) councilors (called 'auditors') could do with equally inexperienced newcomer clients, and achieve dependable, predictable results each time. So in the mid- to late-1950s (if I have my dates right), he refined his approach, carefully codified it all, and some of the early but very powerful 'hit-and-miss' techniques were relegated to be deployed only optionally.
    4. Scientology in the 1960s (OT levels, Sea Org)
    The 'OT levels' were all valid, and technically worked extremely well. But round about that time, or beginning at that time, Hubbard started to become more and more paranoid — not without some good reason, as just about every government and/or agency was after him, and there were serious ongoing attempts to infiltrate the 'Church'. (Note that the infiltrations eventually succeeded, in the late 70s and early 80s.)

Hence the 'Sea Org' was founded, which was regimented in a quasi-military way, although in many respects it soon became very clear that Hubbard went way over the top in his defensive response.

I do recommend this excellent book by Peter Moon, the author of the 'Montauk' series. He was in the Sea Org in the 1970s, and writes this fascinating autobiographical account of all his experiences, including with Hubbard both directly and indirectly. Don't be put off by the terrible title!
    5. Hubbard in the 1970s and 1980s (was he replaced by a double or clone?)
    I don't think he was 'replaced' in the way that some have asserted he might have been. But rather like Saddam Hussein (and maybe many others!) he may well have had a couple of body doubles in play. Logically, that might make a lot of sense. But I've never heard that reported seriously by anyone whose word I trust.
    6. Strange circumstances about Hubbard’s hideout and death
    Yes, many strange circumstances. Here's one video, a 2003 seminar presentation by Allen Wright (who was a friend of mine, and knew a lot of stuff) — called When did L. Ron Hubbard die?
    It's 33 mins long. The video quality isn't the best, but it's well worth listening to for anyone with some interest in the topic. As best I know, this is the first time it's been posted in the public domain. It's part of my (quite extensive) personal library, and is nowhere on YouTube or on any other site.
    7. The OT3 Story
    Well, it seems wild, and all logistically impossible. But all I can say is that if one 'audits' (processes) using the prescribed techniques and procedures, real things are released and real benefits result. That's definitive. So, pragmatically speaking, it works very well. The whole 'backstory' may not really matter too much.

Here's a very silly, deliberately exaggerated analogy. It's NOT a very good analogy — at all! For many reasons — but you may get the point I'm making.

You go to a doctor with a stomach complaint. He says, "Ah, a big bad boogie-woogie bird has visited you in your sleep and laid its eggs inside you. Just take these antibiotics." So you take the antibiotics.... and then, next week, you're much better.
    8. “Old” and “New” OT levels (NOTs)
    The 'old' OT levels worked just fine (and they still would, though few people do them any more). When the 'new' OT levels were developed and substituted — NOTs, meaning OT5, and then OT7 — they constituted an incomplete procedure, and one that could (by its nature) NEVER complete.

That's why it simply (and literally) never ended. Some people did three sessions a day on OT7, every day, for 15 or more years. OMG. One might figure they'd have realized that there was something wrong!

Another analogy, this time an exact one again: it's like trying to empty a bath tub with the taps still on. One has to find a way to turn the taps OFF... and then empty the bath.

That's what 'Captain' Bill Robertson did (see the next question below) when he researched and developed the successor-replacement for OT5 and OT7 in 1986, which he called 'Excalibur'. That was a piece of breakthrough brilliance, and it works perfectly.

There's no need now for ANYONE to do OT5 and OT7. If they do, they'll just get into the hamster-wheel never-ending thing again.
    9. Captain Bill Robertson
    I knew him personally: not well, but I spent some time with him and talked with him many times. I was privileged to have had that opportunity to do so. He was a remarkable, powerful man, of the highest integrity. I have the greatest respect for him, and for all his (very extensive) post-LRH research work which extends all the OT levels many magnitudes further.
    10. Upper OT Levels above OT8
    They all do exactly what they say they'll do, all the way to the last levels Bill Robertson developed, in 1990. He took all the basics of Hubbard's research, and built on that with new discoveries and insights of his own that extended the entire 'Bridge' really a very long way. The entire edifice he developed was 100% entirely logical and sound.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; Today at 00:27.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (Yesterday), avid (Yesterday), Baby Steps (Today), James Newell (Today), Kate (Today), Mare (Today), mountain_jim (Today), Spellbound (Today)

11. Link to Post #366
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a very good writeup Bill. I agree with pretty much everything. One small point, they didn't codify the processes until the mid sixties, when he came out with the basic grade chart. I could add details but you did such a concise job why push it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Spellbound (Today)

13. Link to Post #367
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,296 times in 463 posts

Quote Great question, and thank you for the care with which you framed it. My reply may be disappointing!

I've not been in touch with Credo Mutwa since my visit to him with David Icke in 2010. I simply have no update. As best I know, the stolen necklace has never been recovered, though I'd be delighted to be corrected if anyone has better information.

Credo talked with us at length about African history, but he never referred to a lost global culture.
    Ah, thanks for that. It was just that visit I was thinking of. I recall he spoke about Zulu and African history but was not supportive of Michael Tellinger's hypothesis about the many structures found in southern area of Africa.

I do like newearth, the information they come up with is amazing and fascinating. I've sent some videos to friends and the responses were not positive so I've been hesitant to share. I'm pleased another who likes them.

The woman is actually from Bulgaria, she has a bio video available, and some of the aspects of her life are quite interesting. One interesting bit is her experience and views of Bulgaria during and after communism.

Thanks for your answer and the heads up on the asteroid in Greenland. It does look like it will help kickstart a big change.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to latte For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Spellbound (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst 1 9 19