+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 49 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #461
    Thailand Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

superb bill. thx
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Antagenet (2nd December 2018), Bill Ryan (30th November 2018), Bluegreen (1st December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018)

3. Link to Post #462
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Hi Bill,

Once again thank you for your openness and generosity in sharing your honesty, thoughts and feelings with us, I really appreciate it.

In an earlier question here, you talked about your enjoyment of music - particularly late 60s/70s rock - Crosby, Stills and Nash, Floyd, Hendrix, Zeppelin (with a bit of Prog thrown in if I recall) etc. I personally think this was a magic time for music enthusiasts and as a musician myself, I'm envious of the stories about how many of these bands were paid an advance to go in to the studio and quite often experiment! Anyway, if I could wave a magic wand, which of these artists/bands would you pay to see today, or accept a ticket as a gift? (Bearing in mind the ridiculous high prices and the soulless corporate stadiums where you can't even have a decent beer these days lol). Also, how many of these artists do you feel still remain pretty much themselves in terms of their integrity and values etc. There are many hugely successful musicians that are household names that somehow feel a bit weird when you watch them being interviewed today - it's as if something is missing and they are not quite themselves anymore.

Are there any that you'd be up for spending a weekend with interviewing them?

As a side thought here, thinking about Crosby, Stills and Nash reminds me of Joni Mitchell who I adore - especially her 70s jazz oriented stuff - what an accomplished guitarist she became!!! Anyway, I've read her biography and watched her interviews and she seems to be someone who has stood her ground in many ways against the industry, and I don't wish to sound like I'm fanning the flames of conspiracy here, but she has said that she has Morgelons disease. Do you also think there's anything weird going on in say, for example, her illness, John Lennon's death and the message he was trying to spread, or Bob Marley and his message and the unusual situation of cancer of the toe - just to name a few examples?

How many of the musicians you've loved over the years would you definitely want to see, not just out of enjoyment but also because you feel they have grown and kept a part of them selves untouched by the industry?

Sorry for the long winded muddle here ... blame it on the cheeky craft beer I'm enjoying as I type ;-)
    I have to say, I'd do quite a lot to see Ann and Nancy Wilson (Heart) perform an entire concert of Zeppelin numbers. And yes, they might possibly get back together next year.

They do Zep better than Zep, and Ann does Robert Plant better than Robert Plant. Sacrilege to some! But a case can be made. With the passing of Freddy Mercury, Ann Wilson, now 68 years old (impossible to believe!), has by far the strongest, most powerful and most evocative voice in rock. Her voice is just as it was when she started out 50 years ago. Maybe better.

And if I had a time machine, I'd want to be at the 2012 Kennedy Center Honors where Ann and Nancy, backed by Jason Bonham on drums, an orchestra, and two choirs, performed Stairway to Heaven, the greatest modern song ever recorded, in front of Plant, Jimmy Page, and John Paul Jones, and a packed audience of celebrities that included the president.

It was staggering, acclaimed final act of the night that famously brought tears to the eyes of Robert Plant. (And to mine, too. I can't watch that often enough. It was the greatest live performance of Stairway to Heaven ever done, including by Led Zeppelin themselves.)

Trivia here compared to much else on this thread, but here it is. It's something to witness. These things do matter. (And, note. ETs can't do this kind of thing. Only humans can.)

Source: Watch on Vimeo

I've enjoyed this reply so much (so far) that I'll pause here and come back to the rest later!
    Hey Bill, thank you for your thoughts to my questions and thanks for sharing this great performance! Robert Plant's face says it all - no ego, just humbled and moved. Great stuff. Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Zep something ridiculous like in their early 20s when they originally recorded and performed this?!!! It got me wondering what it must feel like - the difference between when they were young (extremely talented) lads performing in a bare-bones, on-the-road 4 piece band and then watching their creativity nearly 40 years on being played back to them as a full-on production by artists they have influenced and moved. Thank you Bill, this is a gem xx
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st December 2018 at 00:07. Reason: fixed video link

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th November 2018), Bluegreen (30th November 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Flash (1st December 2018), mountain_jim (30th November 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Valerie Villars (30th November 2018), Violet3 (2nd December 2018)

5. Link to Post #463
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,190 times in 3,431 posts

Some for Bill
    From back in the day when a band wrote a song and then played it onstage

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), Caliban (30th November 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), justntime2learn (6th March 2019), Kryztian (1st December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Retief (1st December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (30th November 2018)

7. Link to Post #464
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 times in 421 posts

Hi Bill what is your opinion on the work of Wilhelm Reich author of the classic 1933 treatise on psychotherapy Character Analysis?

Do you think he really was the certified nutcase the three-letter agencies made him out to be?

The original intention of the FDA was to root out quacks and charlatans, but I would not put Reich into this category. His writings clearly demonstrate a mindset that is extremely eloquent, observant and insightful.

On the other hand I cannot vouch for the effectiveness of his so-called orgone accumulator which he claimed could charge up the body with the life force (which he christened "orgone energy") that circulated in the atmosphere, in order to cure cancer and a host of other ailments.

Do you think he had ideas and knowledge that those in positions of power and authority were genuinely intimidated by?
    Last edited by happyuk; 30th November 2018 at 22:49.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

angelfire (30th November 2018), Antagenet (1st December 2018), Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Tintin (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (30th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #465
    Thanks
    Thanked 273,354 times in 20,207 posts

Quote Posted by Nenuphar (here)
    I am just starting to learn about the Enneagram and find it a fascinating subject. Do you know what your "number" is, Bill?
    I wrote here a few days ago (post #419)

Re the enneagram, I also know comparatively little about it. I did locate myself on the wheel some time back, but the fact that I can't remember my type says something! (However — if it's of any compensation! — I am trained in Myers-Briggs/MBTI, and know that pretty well.)
    So this time, a few days later, I did a couple of free online tests. I confess I didn't find it straightforward answering most of the questions, and I'm thinking the results seem inconclusive at worst, provisional at best.

One test said:
    1. 5 (Investigator)
    2. 2 (Helper)
    3. 8 (Challenger)
    The other concluded:
    1. 2 (Helper)
    2. 3 (Achiever)
    3. 9 (Peacemaker)
    As a self-assessment, I'm probably all of those things, in one way or another.

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (1st December 2018), avid (1st December 2018), Baby Steps (2nd December 2018), Ben Macdonald (7th January 2019), Billy (1st December 2018), christian (2nd December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), drneglector (7th December 2018), Flash (1st December 2018), justntime2learn (6th March 2019), kanishk (5th December 2018), Ken (1st December 2018), Kryztian (1st December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), Nenuphar (2nd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Tintin (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018), wnlight (1st December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018)

11. Link to Post #466
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    The Serpo material was e-mailed anonymously to Victor for publication, in installments, and he streamed it all to his list. That was the entry point of the entire thing.
    After a week or two, it was coming in thick and fast, and veteran researcher Bill Hamilton suggested to the list that someone should start archiving all this to a website. I held up my hand and volunteered. It was as simple as that.
    I was just wondering. Over at the Hollywood Great Awakening thread there are a few posts starting here where it is hinted at through a series of correlations that Steven Spielberg's "close encounters" was based on some kind of true event that was filmed and that this film was copied and bandied about in Hollywood where it was viewed by Spielberg and became the basis for "close encounters". Is this a connection to the Serpo events especially the scene at the end of the movie where some of the humans appear to enter the craft willingly as part of some inteplanetary foreign exchange program? Just curious as to your opinion on this.
    All I can really say is that when the Serpo story was being seriously discussed back in 2006 by quite a large bunch of well-informed people, there was widespread speculation that there was indeed a connection with the closing scenes of 'Close Encounters'. I do tend to share that view.

12. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st December 2018), Baby Steps (2nd December 2018), Billy (1st December 2018), christian (2nd December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), Flash (1st December 2018), Happyjak (25th December 2018), justntime2learn (6th March 2019), Ken (1st December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sadieblue (1st December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018), wnlight (1st December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018)

13. Link to Post #467
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I've noted in researching John Titor that he never claimed to know who or what UFO occupants were, but his best guess was that they were humans in a adjacent Universe that were on a timeline that would appear to be in our distant future. He didn't say he knew this for sure, but given his mode of getting here was along the same lines he said this made the most sense. This falls in line with what Dan Burisch was stating as well. What are your thoughts on John Titor?

Mike's question 3) Have you ever been physically attacked since beginning this 'conspiracy' research? No, never.
    I have a question in connection to being attacked but it wasn't physical. I know you said there was a time you were interviewing someone who was revealing some piece of pertinent information and you stated that you both felt that you were being "energetically attacked". I can't remember the name of the person you were interacting with but the story always stayed with me. Can you elaborate on that?
    I'm skeptical about John Titor, but I'm not 100% sure his story can be completely discounted. (The so-called 'John Titor II' was a complete fraud. His real name is Dana Lee Stern.)

Re being energetically attacked, I've experienced that quite a number of times. It may well be that the instance you're referring to was a late night conversation I was having with Camelot witness Jake Simpson (pseudonym), back in Oct 2008. (Kerry Cassidy had already retired to bed, so she wasn't involved.)

That extremely interesting experience — by far the most marked and unusual of its type I've ever encountered — is recounted here. It's well worth reading.
    Jake later said that it was an AI program he was well aware of that had been operational for about 20 years, that automatically interfered with the thought processes of anyone — wherever they were on the planet — who happened to approach certain 'sensitive' topics too closely.

He and I were both totally shut down by a powerful remote influence when trying to discuss something very important: I was being put to sleep as if suddenly drugged, while Jake, despite being a very strong and determined personality with psychic abilities of his own, was literally struggling to form words and speak.

To this day I cannot remember what it was that Jake was trying to tell me. I asked him the next morning, and his reply was to the effect that clearly it was best that I had absolutely no idea what we'd been talking about.

14. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st December 2018), Baby Steps (30th November 2018), Billy (1st December 2018), Bob (30th November 2018), Chip (2nd December 2018), christian (2nd December 2018), Cognitive Dissident (2nd June 2019), Debra (1st December 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), drneglector (7th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2018), Flash (1st December 2018), justntime2learn (6th March 2019), Ken (1st December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), onawah (1st December 2018), Patient (2nd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sadieblue (1st December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Sunny (7th January 2019), Tintin (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018), Violet3 (2nd December 2018), wnlight (1st December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018)

15. Link to Post #468
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Q: Do you know your blood type? And if so would you be willing to tell us what blood type you have?
    O Positive.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th November 2018), Billy (1st December 2018), Chip (2nd December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), justntime2learn (6th March 2019), Magnus (15th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), petra (3rd December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Violet3 (2nd December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018)

17. Link to Post #469
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote This question is a bit cliché, but if you could sit and have dinner with, say, any 5 people on the planet, who would they be?
    'Charles'.
    Dan Burisch.
    Christine Anderson (my former wife).
    Hal Puthoff.
    Whichever person is the formal current head of the council that's running the planet.
    We are all in speculations here but, Taking into consideration your privacy rights:

Why those people? and what would you want to discuss with them? What would you tell them? What do you think they could tell you?
    • 'Charles' — I'd like to talk with him about some of the things that happened when we were in close touch during 2010-11. There are a couple of important apologies I'd want to make to him personally. And the dinner would be on me.
    • Dan Burisch — I'd like to ask him why he and Marci turned against us so suddenly (and almost violently) back in 2009. That dinner would be on me, too. Dan had been a close personal friend.
    • Christine Anderson (my former wife) — I'd like to ask her to please return my stolen gold, as she had at one point promised to do. And also, to kindly pay for the dinner.
    • Hal Puthoff — I have a standing invitation to visit him at the Institute of Advanced Studies for a cappuccino. With a large bunch of refills, dinner might not be needed. There's a LOT I'd like to ask him, off record and in confidence, about what he really knows.
    • Whichever person is the formal current head of the council that's running the planet — I'd like to ask him what the true inside story is. It might need to be a very long, 9-course dinner, extending over many hours. I'd naturally offer to pay... but I'd imagine that he would be well able to afford the bill.

18. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (2nd December 2018), Antagenet (1st December 2018), avid (1st December 2018), Baby Steps (30th November 2018), Ben Macdonald (7th January 2019), Billy (1st December 2018), Bob (30th November 2018), Chip (2nd December 2018), christian (2nd December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), drneglector (7th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2018), Flash (1st December 2018), kanishk (5th December 2018), Ken (1st December 2018), Kryztian (1st December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), norski (27th December 2018), onawah (1st December 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (3rd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sadieblue (1st December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), sunwings (1st December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018), Violet3 (2nd December 2018), wnlight (1st December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018), YoYoYo (17th January 2019)

19. Link to Post #470
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Quote Posted by abmqa (here)
    Do you think ETs understand and enjoy our music?
    I very much doubt it! To make the point, we humans, in different cultures, don't even enjoy and understand each others' music.

A Maasai tribesperson in Kenya would be unlikely to understand or enjoy Punk Rock. (Or Beethoven!) And we're unlikely to understand or enjoy anything considered as music by a tribe in the Amazon jungle, or Aborigines still living in the Australian desert.

It's just SO culture-specific, wherever we are. (And also has been, throughout the ages, all over the world.)
    I noticed there has been a few questions asking about ET's and music Bill, I feel the urge strongly to rephrase the question.
    The question from Abmqa asked if you thought ET's enjoy our music ?

Q1: Enjoyment is an emotion, do you think that ET's have the same emotional capabilities as humans. From the lowest of low to the highest of highs plus everything in-between ?

Q2: This is my attempt to rephrase the question, do you think that some ET's may use sound along with specific tones as tools for many varied reasons ?

I was never quite sure if there were choirs of angels playing their flutes and harps, but you never know ?

Thank you Bill for this thread, for me, sharing yourself with us all has been gratefully received
    I do find myself thinking that many ETs might find human thought processes bewilderingly complex, and maybe very hard to understand. Our capacity for strong, passionate emotion — of every kind — may be one thing that at least some races of ETs don't fully share. (Or in some instances, maybe don't share at all.)

I doubt if most ETs use sound at all very much, for anything... they're likely to be highly (or maybe 100% completely) telepathic. As best we know, some of them (the Greys) may not even have functioning ears.

How the sharing of what we call 'music' might translate into telepathic communication, I really have almost no idea at all.

20. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (1st December 2018), Baby Steps (2nd December 2018), Ben Macdonald (7th January 2019), Billy (1st December 2018), Bluegreen (1st December 2018), Chip (2nd December 2018), christian (2nd December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), drneglector (7th December 2018), Flash (1st December 2018), justntime2learn (6th March 2019), Ken (1st December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), onawah (1st December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sadieblue (1st December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Tam (1st December 2018), Tintin (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018), wnlight (1st December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018), YoYoYo (17th January 2019)

21. Link to Post #471
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Hi Bill what is your opinion on the work of Wilhelm Reich author of the classic 1933 treatise on psychotherapy Character Analysis?

Do you think he really was the certified nutcase the three-letter agencies made him out to be?

The original intention of the FDA was to root out quacks and charlatans, but I would not put Reich into this category. His writings clearly demonstrate a mindset that is extremely eloquent, observant and insightful.

On the other hand I cannot vouch for the effectiveness of his so-called orgone accumulator which he claimed could charge up the body with the life force (which he christened "orgone energy") that circulated in the atmosphere, in order to cure cancer and a host of other ailments.

Do you think he had ideas and knowledge that those in positions of power and authority were genuinely intimidated by?
    Sorry to disappoint: I really don't know enough about Wilhelm Reich to feel I can make a definitive comment that may be worth much. But I absolutely don't discount the many detailed claims that he had discovered something important that (a) worked, and (b) caused him to become an Enemy of the State.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (1st December 2018), avid (1st December 2018), Baby Steps (1st December 2018), Billy (1st December 2018), christian (2nd December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Dennis Leahy (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), Flash (1st December 2018), happyuk (1st December 2018), Ken (1st December 2018), Kryztian (1st December 2018), Magnus (15th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), onawah (1st December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sadieblue (1st December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018), Violet3 (2nd December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018)

23. Link to Post #472
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,993 times in 940 posts

In your opinion Bill, what is the primary reason TPTB will not bring forth disclosure?? Is it because they don't think we can handle the fact that some ET's kidnap and eat humans?? Is it because it would bring an end to (or at least call into question) the current paradigm as it relates to big oil, big pharma, etc?? Or is it because it would call religion into question?? I realize these are all contributing factors, but in your opinion what is the greatest reason??

Oh, and do ET's have sex??

Dave - Toronto

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Antagenet (1st December 2018), Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018)

25. Link to Post #473
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,759 times in 8,858 posts

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Quote Posted by abmqa (here)
    Do you think ETs understand and enjoy our music?
    I very much doubt it! To make the point, we humans, in different cultures, don't even enjoy and understand each others' music.

A Maasai tribesperson in Kenya would be unlikely to understand or enjoy Punk Rock. (Or Beethoven!) And we're unlikely to understand or enjoy anything considered as music by a tribe in the Amazon jungle, or Aborigines still living in the Australian desert.

It's just SO culture-specific, wherever we are. (And also has been, throughout the ages, all over the world.)
    I noticed there has been a few questions asking about ET's and music Bill, I feel the urge strongly to rephrase the question.
    The question from Abmqa asked if you thought ET's enjoy our music ?

Q1: Enjoyment is an emotion, do you think that ET's have the same emotional capabilities as humans. From the lowest of low to the highest of highs plus everything in-between ?

Q2: This is my attempt to rephrase the question, do you think that some ET's may use sound along with specific tones as tools for many varied reasons ?

I was never quite sure if there were choirs of angels playing their flutes and harps, but you never know ?

Thank you Bill for this thread, for me, sharing yourself with us all has been gratefully received
    I do find myself thinking that many ETs might find human thought processes bewilderingly complex, and maybe very hard to understand. Our capacity for strong, passionate emotion — of every kind — may be one thing that at least some races of ETs don't fully share. (Or in some instances, maybe don't share at all.)

I doubt if most ETs use sound at all very much, for anything... they're likely to be highly (or maybe 100% completely) telepathic. As best we know, some of them (the Greys) may not even have functioning ears.

How the sharing of what we call 'music' might translate into telepathic communication, I really have almost no idea at all.
    They have to be aware of sound, it seems to me, at the minimum in the waveform category, at a minimum the mathematical side of it. They also have to have sound impacting their body, a bit like a deaf person does hear music with her body and can therefore dance for example. If they are composed of any matter they have to somehow feel its waveform expanding towards and through them, that the brain registers it or not, the body does.

Anyhow, their interpretation of sound might be so different than ours that we cannot imagine what sound is for them, yet much less music.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2018), Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), Bluegreen (1st December 2018), Debra (1st December 2018), Ken (3rd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018)

27. Link to Post #474
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    In your opinion Bill, what is the primary reason TPTB will not bring forth disclosure?? Is it because they don't think we can handle the fact that some ET's kidnap and eat humans?? Is it because it would bring an end to (or at least call into question) the current paradigm as it relates to big oil, big pharma, etc?? Or is it because it would call religion into question?? I realize these are all contributing factors, but in your opinion what is the greatest reason??

Oh, and do ET's have sex??
    I think the problems with Disclosure are so compoundedly huge that anyone who's in a position to make or advise about an executive decision just kicks the issue down the road and says "Not today".

Meanwhile, the long-term program to acclimatize the general public to an ET reality has been continuing for decades. That could never do any real harm, and is at least a kind of failsafe to minimize shock in society in case something happens that's unanticipated or out of control.

As Richard Dolan has often pointed out, there's every current reason not to disclose, and absolutely NO reason to actually do it. (What's the pressing need when the whole thing could detonate in their faces? It's far safer to leave the entire unexploded bomb untouched.)

My personal current opinion about what the MAJOR problem really is is not connected with the revelation that we're not alone in the universe. Every child knows that now.

The problem I suspect is really that many of the issues are multidimensional and utterly uncontrollable, such as the Skinwalker Ranch phenomena (which we now know the DIA are taking very seriously as a genuine threat to National Security), with Dave Paulides' Missing 411 research very possibly being closely related.

It's quite one thing to explain that ETs like us from other planets are traveling here in their metal spaceships to say hello. It's quite another to talk about shapeshifting, malevolent (and possibly truly demonic) activity that we don't understand one bit and have absolutely no defense against.

~~~

Do ETs have sex? According to many contactee and abductee reports, they do indeed.

28. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (5th December 2018), avid (2nd December 2018), Baby Steps (1st December 2018), Ben Macdonald (7th January 2019), christian (2nd December 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Dennis Leahy (2nd December 2018), DNA (1st December 2018), drneglector (7th December 2018), Ernie Nemeth (1st December 2018), Hym (2nd December 2018), justntime2learn (6th March 2019), kanishk (5th December 2018), Ken (3rd December 2018), MagikZen (2nd December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), onawah (1st December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sadieblue (2nd December 2018), Satori (3rd December 2018), sijohn (1st December 2018), Spellbound (1st December 2018), Tintin (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018), Violet3 (2nd December 2018), Yoda (1st December 2018), YoYoYo (17th January 2019)

29. Link to Post #475
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,771 times in 673 posts

I had a possible experience with this supposed AI. Remembering David Icke's claim that he'd been offered an ATM card that would not register (free money), I went up to the ATM and put my bank card in, and thought "we'll just let the reptillians pay for this." The machine would not accept my PIN and I could not get any money out. I drove away and, before crossing the railroad track, the RR crossing arm came down to block my way, even though there was no train, so I turned around and got the F out of of there! :-) A few days later, there was a new brand of ATM machine at the bank, which worked fine no matter what I thought. But at other branches of the bank they still had the old machine. I tried it a couple more times, and every time I did, the machine would not accept my pin. Eventually all the ATMS were switched out. Just another weird tale from the fringe.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2018), Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), charlesfrith (2nd January 2020), Debra (3rd December 2018), Joe Akulis (18th January 2019), MagikZen (2nd December 2018), Magnus (6th December 2018), mountain_jim (2nd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Sadieblue (2nd December 2018), Spellbound (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (1st December 2018)

31. Link to Post #476
    Thanks

• Whichever person is the formal current head of the council that's running the planet — I'd like to ask him what the true inside story is. It might need to be a very long, 9-course dinner, extending over many hours. I'd naturally offer to pay... but I'd imagine that he would be well able to afford the bill.
    You might have to take your dinner with a non human entity. Enjoy...
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd December 2018 at 14:53. Reason: fixed quote attribution

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aviator For This Post:

avid (2nd December 2018), Bill Ryan (1st December 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), sijohn (1st December 2018), Spellbound (2nd December 2018), sunwings (1st December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018), YoYoYo (17th January 2019)

33. Link to Post #477
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,410 times in 1,260 posts

hi

- would you give any credence to the idea that different et races engage with humans in different geographical parts of the earth?
    - do you have an opinion as to whether different et groups are engaging with different earth governments, particularly China, Russia, and India?
    - Does the looming confrontation between groups of nations on earth have an exopolitical dimension to it?
    -Would you say that the MJ12 group, or its current incarnation controls diplomatic contact, if any, or is it possible that different deals or assistance are being provided to certain nations?
    - Would you agree that the apparent species of et encountered would not be a guide to our speculation regarding their orientation or agenda?

many thanks
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Ken (3rd December 2018), onawah (2nd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Spellbound (2nd December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

35. Link to Post #478
    Thailand Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Bill,

I'm surprised about your Inelia update and so I did a search on Project Avalon and found nothing from the Inelia thread which appears to have died in 2011. Can you elaborate on those traps as her work is a key element that I factor in to the larger story.

Many thanks.

charles
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Baby Steps (2nd December 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Ken (3rd December 2018), mountain_jim (3rd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th December 2018), Valerie Villars (2nd December 2018)

37. Link to Post #479
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,410 times in 162 posts

Hi Bill,

Another question for you:

If you only had a few hours left to live because of an impending cataclysm, how would you spend those last hours and how would you prepare for moving on?
    Last edited by angelfire; 2nd December 2018 at 23:15.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Ben Macdonald (7th January 2019), Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), Spellbound (3rd December 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd December 2018)

39. Link to Post #480
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,337 times in 2,904 posts

Hey, Bill! Do you think that human CO2 emissions should be regulated and governed? And why?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd December 2018), Debra (3rd December 2018), peterpam (5th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 49 FirstFirst 1 14 24 34 49 LastLast