+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst 1 38 78 88
Results 1,741 to 1,742 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1741
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,253 times in 477 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Rizotto (here)
    Are there less reports of contactees or ET abductions?
    It's a very hard question to answer! If you'd had a recent abduction experience, who would you actually 'report' it to??
    Good question. My first thought is that abductions should be reported to some law enforcement agency. But thinking about it for a minute, reporting an alien abduction might create even more problems for the abductee, who's likely to get shipped to a psych ward. However law enforcement was what the Pascagoula abductees choose to report to, and were believed in that case due to clever investigation by the cops. https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...ed/3264064001/

I tried an internet search for an organization that takes reports of alien abduction. Google didn't list anything. But with the Yandex search engine several listings appeared. Here is just one example: https://abduct.com/

As for UFO reports, there are some organizations centered in the USA (mostly) that have been compiling such reports, such as MUFON. (There are several others.) Not sure if they accept abduction reports though.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Rizotto For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2024), dan33 (8th March 2024), Harmony (20th January 2024), mountain_jim (20th January 2024), pounamuknight (28th January 2024), Sadieblue (8th February 2024), Sue (Ayt) (20th January 2024), Yoda (20th January 2024)

3. Link to Post #1742
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Hi Bill,
    I know I have been piling it on in regard to this issue and while it may seem a petty one to others, at the risk of repeating myself yet again, I think unwarranted compromises are being made here on Avalon and that sets a dangerous precedent.
    Please have a listen to this https://youtube.com/watch?v=Dzg9twqZoOM (posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1603511 )
    ...and tell us why, if you still don't agree that the pro-Kim Goguen thread should be in the "Channeled and Other Controversial Material" subforum.
    It's part of a leaked conversation with Goguen and her regular consultants that lasted over 6 hours, but this video is a portion of only about an hour long.
    It can be skipped through to save time once you hear the introduction and understand what's going on.
    I recommend listening to the intro from Team Bubba, then skipping to 18 minutes 30 seconds in. And you won't want to miss the detailed, very instructive notes on the youtube page beginning with:
    Quote 955 views Feb 9, 2024
    Kim Goguen's situation report are based on Seers, channelling, clairvoyance & biofeedback readings - Part 1
    Audio Description:
    The audio being released today is an entire session with Kim and “the girls” dated 11-19-23 (Visitor to her door). The only bits silenced/muted are personal content. Family member names and health details etc. The rest of the chitchat remains along with the structure of the typical session.
    The members are Kim, Lisa, Vera, Nancy who is the see’er/guides, Robin runs 2 biofeedback machines (anyone can buy-not special quantum anything), and Dawn does research. You will hear how Kim relies heavily on both the see’er and the biofeedback information for her intel she presents as her own on the SitReps.
    You originally said that you didn't see the harm in the pro-Goguen thread when I first inquired, but I think that was because you were judging it solely by the UNN news subscription that Goguen is currently selling, which borrows directly from various other sources of info about current events.
    But the information passed on supposedly by Goguen herself is largely based on her consulations with channelers, seers and biofeedback machines, as that recent youtube report proves conclusively, and not as she claims, from her direct connection with "Source Angels", ETs, etc.

(The news subscription service is shady in itself because the sources quoted are not being compensated, and that is illegal.
    In any case, I thought that the rule is Avalon is not to be used to advertise products, but Goguen's Avalon fans are violating that rule, as ads for UNN subscriptions are displayed on their thread.
    I can't see why exceptions are being made in this case.)

But again, the larger issue is that much of what that thread consists of and is based on is info passed on by Goguen herself, which in turn is directly resulting from her consultations with channelers, seers and biofeedback machines.
    This is an important point because Avalon is not supposed to be serving as a venue for these kinds of hoaxes, particularly inasmuch as behind the scenes, many people have been making huge donations of money to Goguen's larger scams, and donating thousands of hours of volunteer work to bogus projects that have never amounted to anything.
    At least if the thread is moved to the "Channeled and Other Controversial Material" subforum, it cannot be seen by non-members who might be taken in by the scams.
    (Avalon members should have developed enough discernment to know better by now! )
    Or better yet (as you yourself have admitted more than once) since Goguen is clearly a liar and scammer, I think it should finally just be removed from the forum altogether.
    Thanks for your consideration.

PS Don't miss this parody that Sue just posted OUCH!! https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1603709
    Last edited by onawah; 8th March 2024 at 02:44.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

dan33 (8th March 2024), Yoda (7th March 2024)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst 1 38 78 88