+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 88 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1041
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)

I have always dreamt of running from a Tsunami always dreamt of running from waves and trying to save those in my imediate family i never escaped the Waves. That is why i live far from the ocean and high enough to what i thought was safe.
    But i think i may have been dreaming of now, the waves that are coming from this.
    There is much more than a virus that we will be avoiding.

Do you agree?
    For many years, I had persistent recurring dreams of being on the coast watching huge waves coming in, 100 ft high or more. They were very vivid. But somehow, I was never afraid in my dreams... just fascinated by the mighty natural spectacle.

I know that many others have had those dreams as well, and Linda Howe reports about exactly this in her livestream of 24 October, 2018, starting at 07:50.
    But interestingly, I've not had any of those tsunami dreams for maybe 20 years or so. They're just not happening any more. Whether that means we somehow dodged that bullet (or whether they were a metaphor!), I have absolutely no idea.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (3rd April 2020), bennycog (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (3rd April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (3rd April 2020), Icare (3rd April 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Le Chat (3rd April 2020), Lilybee8 (16th April 2020), Mare (9th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), Soda (4th April 2020), Sophocles (3rd April 2020), Stephanie (3rd April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020), Yoda (3rd April 2020)

3. Link to Post #1042
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Bill, do you have any suspicions about the purpose of spreading the virus around the world?

(A) Create enough suffering from the virus so the public may eagerly accept false promises and the mandatory vaccination with hidden ingredients?

(B) Install the chip (mark of the beast)?

(C) Install a nano chip for GPS tracking?

(D) Install technology that allows 5G communication to modify human behavior?

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

bennycog (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), happyuk (3rd April 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Lilybee8 (16th April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), Soda (4th April 2020), Stephanie (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

5. Link to Post #1043
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I have always dreamt of running from a Tsunami always dreamt of running from waves and trying to save those in my imediate family i never escaped the Waves. That is why i live far from the ocean and high enough to what i thought was safe.
    But i think i may have been dreaming of now, the waves that are coming from this.

Do you agree?
    For many years, I had persistent recurring dreams of being on the coast watching huge waves coming in, 100 ft high or more. They were very vivid. But somehow, I was never afraid in my dreams... just fascinated by the mighty natural spectacle.

I know that many others have had those dreams as well, and Linda Howe reports about exactly this in her livestream of 24 October, 2018, starting at 07:50.

But interestingly, I've not had any of those tsunami dreams for maybe 20 years or so. They're just not happening any more. Whether that means we somehow dodged that bullet (or whether they were a metaphor!), I have absolutely no idea.

Same recurring dreams here. Somehow I knew I would be safe. The dreams stopped around 20 years ago.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

bennycog (5th April 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (4th April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), silvanelf (3rd April 2020), Soda (4th April 2020), Stephanie (5th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

7. Link to Post #1044
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Do you agree?

I had a similar kind of dream back in March 2015 which was so vivid I just had to write an Avalon post about it.

Reproduced here:

Quote Could anyone share some insights on a persistent dream that I have been getting lately? Are there any budding dream interpreters out there?
    As a typical logically-minded left brainer I sometimes struggle to extract the meaning that is probably jumping out at me.

I am viewing the top of a house in sunny bright weather, which is located near the coast, behind a forest. A deluge of muddy water comes in completely immerses the house. The watery mud subsides I see that everything in the house is coated with mud.

A similar dream also occurred some time ago when just one house in a street was flooded and demolished.

Any insights much appreciated!
    The second similar dream did actually materialise this year when looking at recent footage of floods in a street of terraced houses in Caerphilly, one unfortunate house had a deluge of water that made its way from the back of the house and exited right out of the front window.

The very first bit of video shown on this Wales Online post is almost an exact replica of the dream I had:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...-live-17735583
    Last edited by happyuk; 3rd April 2020 at 20:21.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2020), David Trd1 (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (4th April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), Soda (4th April 2020), Stephanie (4th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

9. Link to Post #1045
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

I need to raise a couple of questions on this subject. We are talking here of subjective matters. They may be one’s own thoughts or feelings, or picked up from others by what Dr Philippe Wallon calls “contagion affective” (whereby one’s thoughts match someone else’s to the point of being indistinguishable from theirs). Either way, they have no objective basis in reality – at least not yet; and that is where a little awareness can help play a part.
    But if you are into subjective solutions, you might like to follow this 99-year-old granny, who came back from beyond on… marmalade sandwiches.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ade-sandwiches

I don’t think marmalade sandwiches are the answer; but then I haven’t felt the need to try them… But it just goes to show to what extent the current virus is a personal experience for each sufferer. That is, before “contagion affective” kicks in… As a non-sufferer, my position would be to want to inject a little positive affective contagion of my own.

But take Wnlight’s predictions last year. They even claimed to a degree of objectivity, through dowsing. I live in a place where people should have been panicking, not to say drowning, but I naturally chose to ignore those dire predictions. If I had told my family we needed to move south immediately, they would taken me to have my head examined, and rightly so as it turned out. The dowsing was capturing something, but only a potential thing, maybe some collective fear. An effective forum should not be relaying and amplifying this kind of negative non-information. This sort of thing has been going on for years and it only aggravates the main problem facing humanity, namely the growing nihilism in some quarters due to fear caused by eons of catastrophic trauma plus the steady drip of everyday trauma. In a sense, the fewer people know about some things the better, and if you are aware, better keep it to yourself. Secrecy is not always criminal. Generally speaking (but not always), fear is talkative: it is the opposite to, say, “Just do it”.

One example in living memory. Matter in this (part of the) universe is so full of energy as to be highly explosive. Hence the order of the day at every level must be to try and hold things together. The nuclear age has been one of nihilists actively working towards nuclear Armageddon. That is the more than secret agenda we have been seeking to stop for quite some time now, with truly astonishing success – presumably because at another level, critical mass is not being reached; let’s say we are being helped, or: we are only a tiny part of a much bigger picture. Or maybe, on a purely physical level, something is missing, like when a match won’t strike. If you thought the fire was a bad idea, then you will not elaborate on what might have gone wrong for the catastrophists, or even on their existence.

For me at least, holding things together means fearing the worst if you must but keeping it to yourself while everyone gets on with what needs to be done. In the current crisis, for the vast majority of the population, this means sitting on their hands until it is over. And talking preferably about other things. The weather is picking up, let’s try and get some sunshine, bla bla bla.

Another aspect of this is the question of personal freedom that is being allegedly eroded and approaching vanishing point. I don’t necessarily agree with that at all. We probably have more personal freedom than at any other point in history. A couple of examples. You don’t have to be a man or a woman any more; you are free to choose your own personal position on the gender spectrum. Is there any other period in history or prehistory when you had it so good? Does this make life any easier for the rest of us? I think maybe not (grammatically speaking definitely knot!). Or take personal relationships: you can come and go more or less as you please in marriage and other arrangements. All well and good, but this has quite a few side effects, creating a great deal of suffering, not to mention physical and mental abuse and even murder; and any children have close to zero freedom in how they suffer. And yet we expect social cohesion when we allow family cohesion to break down in this way? Give me a break.

If we come to the specific area of freedom of expression, clearly there is no gagging going on, or maybe just a hint to keep us thinking in that direction. On the contrary, the sheer volume of stuff being spouted by just about everybody makes gagging unnecessary – and makes you want to hold your peace. Remember, the CIA had two ways of fighting what they called “conspiracy theories” regarding JFK: 1) discredit them, and 2) create dozens more. I am very worried when the initiator of this thread “Pile it on. ” has another thread entitled “Re: "I can't keep up any more." The world of Future Shock is already here.” Well, am I supposed to pile it on or do I pile it off? And when I think that this poster is the inspiration behind the forum, then why do I not hold my peace and go away? What do you do when you see milk on an unattended stove?

If we are trying to hold society together, then greater social cohesion is a must that may appear from our current perspective as a loss of freedom. Because ties are precisely that: they tie you down somewhat, and are only acceptable because we willingly accept them (or we used to). Freedom is not a synonym for individualism. There is one man who broached this subject without getting any flak for attacking our freedoms. He said, “ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country”. What is happening right now is that your country is telling you what you can do for it. It is like war because the message is the same for everyone. It is totally unlike war because no one is expected to kill anyone, just the opposite. If you don’t like the idea of expressing your freedom by giving up a little freedom, then you can do the same for more selfish motives: just keep out of harm’s way instead of getting killed. But regardless, we will all have been through the same experience when “contagion affective” as described above plays out on a scale way beyond anything experienced before.

The issue then becomes: who is doing the contagious thinking, and whose thinking has been affected (or possibly infected)? This is the ultimate “battle”, between those I have called nihilists, and those who say no to nihilism. The predominant thought at this moment is going to be positive, not because it is my thought, nor even because of the billions of people supposedly “in denial” thinking the same thought, but more generally because, after all the human race has been through, it still envisions a positive future. That decision has already been reached; how the details are worked out from here on is of secondary importance.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (4th April 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Le Chat (5th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (6th April 2020), onawah (15th April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), Soda (4th April 2020), Tam (6th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

11. Link to Post #1046
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

Mine were about driving down a road and the water comes. It washes the road out but there is nowhere to go because there is only water everywhere! Those were scary dreams. But they too stopped years ago...

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (4th April 2020), graciousb (4th April 2020), Harmony (18th September 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

13. Link to Post #1047
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Hi araucaria,you raise some thought-provoking points there. But what are your specific questions exactly?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (4th April 2020), Le Chat (5th April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

15. Link to Post #1048
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Do you agree?

Bill, myself and a very good friend had these same kind of dreams, repeatedly, several years back, along with a sense of impending disaster. Dreams of coastlines inundated, water coming into homes.. But sometime in late 2011 some odd things happened and I suddenly got the sense the danger had passed. I actually think the timeline jumped. One of the odd happenings then was a series of pictures I had taken in my home, where a candle was burning, then not burning, but it was out of sequence. And the candle disappeared and turned up in the garage later. I believe that was a breadcrumb to alert me. Recently a lady named Sherry Wilde who was discussing her non human contact experiences mentioned that one of the entities that communicates with her said something happened to the timeline around then too.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

bennycog (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (5th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (4th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (5th April 2020), Hym (5th April 2020), onevoice (4th April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), wondering (4th April 2020)

17. Link to Post #1049
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Bill, do you have any suspicions about the purpose of spreading the virus around the world?

(A) Create enough suffering from the virus so the public may eagerly accept false promises and the mandatory vaccination with hidden ingredients?

(B) Install the chip (mark of the beast)?

(C) Install a nano chip for GPS tracking?

(D) Install technology that allows 5G communication to modify human behavior?
    Here's a copy of my post here, from a couple days ago:

~~~
    Some of the possible (or probable!) agendas are fairly obvious.
    • Vaccinations
    • Personal monitoring of movement
    • Controlled demolition of the global economy into a second Great Depression (poor people are easier to control)
    • (possibly) Some kind of ID chipping (or a step in that direction)
    • (possibly) A step in the direction of removing cash, by making cash feel 'dangerous' or 'uncool'
    • (possibly) Global food shortages, which if severe result in famine, further deaths and measurable population reduction. (However, that's longer-term.)
    But I'm increasingly concerned that there may [also] be an agenda to destroy small businesses.

In the US, it sure looks like that. It's becoming rapidly clear that the small business loans are really hard to get — which is either even more naive, administrative incompetence, or part of a co-ordinated Machiavellian plan to take out Middle America.

As a standalone item, this hasn't been mentioned all that much. But it will be in the days and weeks to come, and quickly, too. Watch the political storm in the US heat up, fast. There are going to be some open shouting matches on prime time news TV.

All this is because paradoxically and nonsensically, if you don't already have a loan with a bank, you're ineligible. Go figure. It almost makes zero sense whatsoever unless there was a deliberate sabotage effort to make it near-impossible.

The more I stare at this slow-motion catastrophe, the more I see very bad times ahead indeed. The gathering clouds really are becoming very dark.

18. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (5th April 2020), aoibhghaire (6th April 2020), Baby Steps (5th April 2020), bennycog (6th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th April 2020), Forest Denizen (5th April 2020), Frank V (5th April 2020), Hermoor (13th April 2020), Icare (13th April 2020), kfm27917 (5th April 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Matthew (29th April 2020), onawah (9th April 2020), onevoice (14th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (5th April 2020), Sadieblue (6th April 2020), seko (14th April 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th April 2020), Unicorn (14th April 2020), Valerie Villars (15th April 2020), Yoda (5th April 2020)

19. Link to Post #1050
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Vaccinations
    Personal monitoring of movement
    (possibly) Some kind of ID chipping (or a step in that direction)

Bill gates seems to be very sure those points will happen soon (and will be tied to one another)

Not "may" but "when" is how he seems to be expressing here. He must know something we don't for sure, or be part of the planners of it all

And we know this "certificate" will be embedded into people somehow and then will be extended for any other medical issues and future viruses plus anything else they can use it for. Maybe debt counter, are you eligible to enter this building or not based on what your embedded ID says? You can't go into this park because there are kids and you were detained for driving drunk or other drug crime and the door to the park shows a red alert and beeps so people can see you and be aware of danger.

Building doors will track you as they check your "id" when you go past them or enter buildings, so you are always on check. Natural next step is to place monitoring devices on every corner and there you go

It looks like even if Bill Gates doesn't talk about these options "yet", whatever technology he's thinking about will open the door for implementing them, once you go past that point we know there's no coming back, it will be used to control in any possible way, is just the logical thing to do for "them"

Tired

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Anka (6th April 2020), Bill Ryan (8th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2020), Forest Denizen (13th April 2020), Frank V (6th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), Stephanie (6th April 2020)

21. Link to Post #1051
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Question Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Hi there!
    What an honor to be here on this forum!
    I've recently been reaching out to various places online to get some (specific) information validated.
    The most recent space (attempt) was God Like Productions where I was banned within 24 hours for using the phrase "David Icke" (interesting).

I have seen various reports (such as those from Ben Fulford) about specific powerful people or celebrities "contracting the coronavirus" which, according to Ben, is a code for having been flagged (meaning: arrested), as being part of a greater plan from (ultimately) "the resistance movement" (aka Light Forces), probably in cooperation (to a certain degree) with semi-aligned factions of the cabal, to remove and/or restrain certain (hard line, or otherwise) dark cabal aligned individuals (perhaps starting with the lower (most public/popular) echelons), from (inevitably) propagating their agenda 21.
    There is much about the details of the more negative information (the totalitarian tip-toe, so to speak), but not about the hidden plan of the Light Forces that are more-or-less forcing the hand of the dark cabal so that they can be seen for who they are. The only sources that I find who further corroborate this are channeled sources. To be clear, I'm not intending for any source to "show their hand" as to giving away the hidden plan of the Light Forces (of course), but it would be nice to see more attention for this positive background plan of the Light Forces that (ultimately) not only force the dark cabal's hand, but also, in the process (and perhaps most importantly), bring many people together and emphasize the importance of "localization" efforts (rather than globalization).

What are your thoughts?
    Thank you!

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Teasy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (9th April 2020), Frank V (9th April 2020), Mashika (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), Soda (10th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

23. Link to Post #1052
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Teasy (here)
    Hi there!
    What an honor to be here on this forum!
    I've recently been reaching out to various places online to get some (specific) information validated.
    The most recent space (attempt) was God Like Productions where I was banned within 24 hours for using the phrase "David Icke" (interesting).

I have seen various reports (such as those from Ben Fulford) about specific powerful people or celebrities "contracting the coronavirus" which, according to Ben, is a code for having been flagged (meaning: arrested), as being part of a greater plan from (ultimately) "the resistance movement" (aka Light Forces), probably in cooperation (to a certain degree) with semi-aligned factions of the cabal, to remove and/or restrain certain (hard line, or otherwise) dark cabal aligned individuals (perhaps starting with the lower (most public/popular) echelons), from (inevitably) propagating their agenda 21.
    There is much about the details of the more negative information (the totalitarian tip-toe, so to speak), but not about the hidden plan of the Light Forces that are more-or-less forcing the hand of the dark cabal so that they can be seen for who they are. The only sources that I find who further corroborate this are channeled sources. To be clear, I'm not intending for any source to "show their hand" as to giving away the hidden plan of the Light Forces (of course), but it would be nice to see more attention for this positive background plan of the Light Forces that (ultimately) not only force the dark cabal's hand, but also, in the process (and perhaps most importantly), bring many people together and emphasize the importance of "localization" efforts (rather than globalization).

What are your thoughts?
    Thank you!
    Thanks for the question, and a very warm welcome to the forum.

The many celebs (and sports personalities, and politicians) reporting they've been tested positive for Covid-19 is simply because they have the $$$ and the contacts enabling them to get tested quickly and privately by special request. Nothing more.

There was a lot of nonsense posted about Tom Hanks having been "arrested" in Australia, but he's now back in the US, having recovered from having mild symptoms, and he's a totally free man. There was never anything happening there.

Most members here (including myself) agree that Ben Fulford can't be trusted — at all. He simply has a subscription newsletter and therefore has to come up with new content every week, whether it's invented or not.

The "10 days of darkness" — during which all the "mass arrests" were supposed to happen — was stated in March to have been due to start on 1 April. It's 10 April tomorrow, there's been no "darkness" (except that some networks are running a little slow due to extra demand), and no arrests. It'd be nice to believe all this was real, but I do regret it's yet another fantasy.

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (9th April 2020), Forest Denizen (13th April 2020), Frank V (9th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), graciousb (16th April 2020), Icare (10th April 2020), Justplain (10th April 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (13th April 2020), Mashika (13th April 2020), onevoice (9th April 2020), Rawhide68 (9th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), seko (14th April 2020), Soda (10th April 2020), Teasy (14th April 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (10th April 2020), Yoda (9th April 2020)

25. Link to Post #1053
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Thank you for confirming this, Bill!
    All the points you bring forward make sense to me.

I'm still curious, though, about the Galactic connection in this whole "transformational process", if there is one
    Particularly, how do you see the Galactics (or Light Forces) working together with the "boots on the ground" in this current planetary situation?

For example I've seen various reports from both spiritual groups and, let's say, "hidden" groups, that are allegedly working behind the scenes, in more than just energetic ways, e.g. in systems of finance, government, etc, to prepare certain conditions to be in place, for the time when one (or more) certain trigger(s) happen, so that, according to the stories, the Light Forces can move in at just the right time, much like in a chess game, to ceize control of the cabal system and prevent it from turning it into a downright dystopia.
    Do you see any validity in this?

I'm also seeing more and more reports about various corporations (or cabal factions, if you will) feverishly fighting with each other, to either retain control, or to become the new "top dog", and I'm wondering if you're seeing this too, or if you consider this more like a ruse by the dark cabal to create the impression of a false "take-down of the olde guard"?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Teasy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th April 2020), Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2020), Frank V (13th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), Mashika (13th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

27. Link to Post #1054
    Thanks

Thank you for confirming this, Bill!

I'm still curious, though, about the Galactic connection in this whole "transformational process", if there is one
    Particularly, how do you see the Galactics (or Light Forces) working together with the "boots on the ground" in this current planetary situation?

For example I've seen various reports from both spiritual groups and, let's say, "hidden" groups, that are allegedly working behind the scenes, in more than just energetic ways, e.g. in systems of finance, government, etc, to prepare certain conditions to be in place, for the time when one (or more) certain trigger(s) happen, so that, according to the stories, the Light Forces can move in at just the right time, much like in a chess game, to ceize control of the cabal system and prevent it from turning it into a downright dystopia.

I'm also seeing more and more reports about various corporations (or cabal factions, if you will) feverishly fighting with each other, to either retain control, or to become the new "top dog", and I'm wondering if you're seeing this too, or if you consider this more like a ruse by the dark cabal to create the impression of a false "take-down of the olde guard"?
    Well, that's a huge topic. So forgive me if the answers are a little brief! In bulletpoints:
    • No ETs are going to rescue us from the mess we've created. (Or allowed to happen around us.)
    • Of course, there are benevolent non-physical forces (and benevolent non-visible ETs ). And the opposite, too, in both cases.
    • Of course, we have a degree of support. I'm personally certain of this. But there's only a certain amount that any external agency can do.
    • Think of it like this. You're a benevolent person — I'm sure. But please take this in the way I think you can tell it's intended.

Will you ever go personally to Rwanda, or the Central African Republic, or Mali, to help out on the ground? Or donate any money to the few charities that are doing anything there? Or spend 7 years training as a doctor so you can help with the many diseases that are endemic in those countries?

Those are rhetorical questions — for anyone reading this! — and they're intended only to show the analog with ET intervention in any form. ETs, whoever they are, may have plenty of other things to do out there with their technology and time.
    • Beware of New Age Utopianism. And all the nonsense that's out there about the Galactic Federation of Light.

That's like Amazon tribespeople hoping that the white men they see in their helicopters (and bulldozers!) are there to somehow help them.

A few may be. But there are also opportunists, there only for the natural resources they want and need (and can sell). And scientists, there only to observe and collect data. And selfish psychopaths, there only to destroy everything in their path and raze the whole jungle to take the valuable land for themselves. And a few missionaries, with a narrow spiritual agenda that's incompatible with the knowledge and beliefs of the indigenous people.

And, somewhere in there, a handful of good people who may actually care.
    • Always remember: high technology in a culture doesn't automatically mean high ethics there as well, or a high degree of benevolence or real spirituality. There are so many human examples to show there's absolutely no correlation, the generality may really be fairly obvious.

In fact, the opposite often seems to apply: the higher the level of technology and standard of living, the more selfish and disconnected most people are. (But not all.) There's absolutely no reason to suppose that ETs, in general, are any different.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th April 2020 at 00:47.

28. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (16th April 2020), aoibhghaire (13th April 2020), Bayareamom (12th July 2020), boja (13th April 2020), David Trd1 (14th April 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th April 2020), DSKlausler (16th April 2020), Frank V (13th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), gigha (13th April 2020), graciousb (16th April 2020), Icare (13th April 2020), Inaiá (14th April 2020), johnji (14th April 2020), kfm27917 (13th April 2020), kudzy (13th April 2020), leavesoftrees (14th April 2020), Mashika (13th April 2020), onevoice (13th April 2020), Rhogar (20th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), silvanelf (16th April 2020), Sophocles (13th April 2020), Sue (Ayt) (15th April 2020), Sunny-side-up (13th April 2020), Teasy (14th April 2020), Valerie Villars (15th April 2020), wondering (14th April 2020), Yoda (13th April 2020)

29. Link to Post #1055
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

Yes Bill your answer about sums it/us all up
    But remember we are spirits/souls experiencing this planet/material realm.
    We learn here and hopefully some of us become better for it (most)
    All part of a collective whole.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), David Trd1 (14th April 2020), Frank V (13th April 2020), NewParadigmGuy (13th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), scotslad (22nd January 2021), wondering (14th April 2020)

31. Link to Post #1056
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

Quote Posted by bill ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by teasy (here)
    thank you for confirming this, bill!

I'm still curious, though, about the galactic connection in this whole "transformational process", if there is one
    particularly, how do you see the galactics (or light forces) working together with the "boots on the ground" in this current planetary situation?

For example i've seen various reports from both spiritual groups and, let's say, "hidden" groups, that are allegedly working behind the scenes, in more than just energetic ways, e.g. In systems of finance, government, etc, to prepare certain conditions to be in place, for the time when one (or more) certain trigger(s) happen, so that, according to the stories, the light forces can move in at just the right time, much like in a chess game, to ceize control of the cabal system and prevent it from turning it into a downright dystopia.

I'm also seeing more and more reports about various corporations (or cabal factions, if you will) feverishly fighting with each other, to either retain control, or to become the new "top dog", and i'm wondering if you're seeing this too, or if you consider this more like a ruse by the dark cabal to create the impression of a false "take-down of the olde guard"?
    well, that's a huge topic. So forgive me if the answers are a little brief! In bulletpoints:
    • no ets are going to rescue us from the mess we've created. (or allowed to happen around us.)
    • of course, there are benevolent non-physical forces (and benevolent non-visible ets ). And the opposite, too, in both cases.
    • of course, we have a degree of support. I'm personally certain of this. But there's only a certain amount that any external agency can do.
    • think of it like this. You're a benevolent person — i'm sure. But please take this in the way i think you can tell it's intended.

Will you ever go personally to rwanda, or the central african republic, or mali, to help out on the ground? Or donate any money to the few charities that are doing anything there? Or spend 7 years training as a doctor so you can help with the many diseases that are endemic in those countries?

Those are rhetorical questions — for anyone reading this! — and they're intended only to show the analog with et intervention in any form. Ets, whoever they are, may have plenty of other things to do out there with their technology and time.
    • beware of new age utopianism. And all the nonsense that's out there about the galactic federation of light.

That's like amazon tribespeople hoping that the white men they see in their helicopters (and bulldozers!) are there to somehow help them.

A few may be. But there are also opportunists, there only for the natural resources they want and need (and can sell). And scientists, there only to observe and collect data. And selfish psychopaths, there only to destroy everything in their path and raze the whole jungle to take the valuable land for themselves. And a few missionaries, with a narrow spiritual agenda that's incompatible with the knowledge and beliefs of the indigenous people.

And, somewhere in there, a handful of good people who may actually care.
    • always remember: High technology in a culture doesn't automatically mean high ethics there as well, or a high degree of benevolence or real spirituality. There are so many human examples to show there's absolutely no correlation, the generality may really be fairly obvious.

In fact, the opposite often seems to apply: The higher the level of technology and standard of living, the more selfish and disconnected most people are. (but not all.) there's absolutely no reason to suppose that ets, in general, are any different.
    bestest post ever!!!

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th April 2020), David Trd1 (14th April 2020), Frank V (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

33. Link to Post #1057
    Canada Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Well, that's a huge topic. So forgive me if the answers are a little brief! In bulletpoints:
    <..>
    ETs, whoever they are, may have plenty of other things to do out there with their technology and time.
    <..>
    Thank you for the response and explanations, Bill.
    Indeed a huge topic; I was indeed hoping for a brief response
    And yes, I see a lot of sense in your points and general outline, as your outline helps to stay grounded and not float away.

There is one particular sentence you wrote that struck me, which I've quoted above, and propels me to ask you yet another question, which may be even deeper!
    I'm wondering what your understanding is about the relationship between humanity on Earth, and the many benevolent extraterrestrial groups and civilizations who have visited here in the past.

Do you think/see that humanity is very special and therefore there is an armada of lightships very nearby the earth right now, assisting and encouraging the "boots on the ground" on which moves to make next, with a potential (positive but challenging) world transformation on the horizon?

Or do you think that humanity does not have that many connections to the many Galactic civilizations out there, or they are perhaps not interested (any more?), and therefore do not intervene whatsoever (perhaps except for extinction level events?) and do not assist the "boots on the ground" to have at least some chance in dealing with the dark cabal in its physical and non-physical forms?

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Teasy For This Post:

David Trd1 (14th April 2020), Frank V (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

35. Link to Post #1058
    Thanks

<..>
    ETs, whoever they are, may have plenty of other things to do out there with their technology and time.
    <..>
    Thank you for the response and explanations, Bill.
    Indeed a huge topic; I was indeed hoping for a brief response
    And yes, I see a lot of sense in your points and general outline, as your outline helps to stay grounded and not float away.

There is one particular sentence you wrote that struck me, which I've quoted above, and propels me to ask you yet another question, which may be even deeper!
    I'm wondering what your understanding is about the relationship between humanity on Earth, and the many benevolent extraterrestrial groups and civilizations who have visited here in the past.

Do you think/see that humanity is very special and therefore there is an armada of lightships very nearby the earth right now, assisting and encouraging the "boots on the ground" on which moves to make next, with a potential (positive but challenging) world transformation on the horizon?

Or do you think that humanity does not have that many connections to the many Galactic civilizations out there, or they are perhaps not interested (any more?), and therefore do not intervene whatsoever (perhaps except for extinction level events?) and do not assist the "boots on the ground" to have at least some chance in dealing with the dark cabal in its physical and non-physical forms?
    Okay, more bulletpoints.
    • There's absolutely no reason to believe there's any armada of lightships "very nearby the earth right now". If I may say, with genuine respect to anyone reading who believes this strongly, that's just internet lore. Again, some people are just hoping and longing for someone else to save us (and do all the work).
    • Some ETs have incarnated here as humans (born of human parents, with human DNA). They're here to help out — rather like the Peace Corps in Burundi or Turkmenistan, as a very very rough analogy. I'm personally certain of that.
    • The Earth has always been of very great interest to ETs over the ages. Linda Howe even says she was told by a DIA source quite a long time ago that ET races have been watching us, occasionally visiting and intervening, for over 200 million years. (That's a long time!)
    • I do believe (and feel I know with certainty) that some ET races are rooting for us. But it also seems clear there's only a very limited amount they can do. It's all up to us, in reality. But they will support in subtle ways.
    • Of course, once an ET as incarnated as a human, they can act as a human, doing benevolent things. That doesn't break any protocols. Because in that new human body, they're now us, not them (so to speak).
    • For sure, there's a vast, long-lasting spiritual battle going on between light and dark forces all over the universe. That's why Star Wars struck such a resounding deep chord with everyone. It all rang true, consciously or otherwise.

And it does seem that Planet Earth is one of the battlefronts right now. The so-called "dark cabal" (I really dislike these internet-meme terms!) certainly has dark spiritual forces behind them, controlling them, influencing them, or maybe even being them.
    • What happens on this planet is up to us. We're not going to be "rescued". If it really is true that various ET races have been watching us for 200 million years, what happens in our lifetime likely appears to them as just another tiny, trivial, interesting skirmish.
    • It's possible that many ET races might not care much at all about humans, who may be (a) inconvenient (at least!) and (b) a parasite on an exceptionally beautiful world.

I have no reason to believe this as any kind of likely fact, but I could easily imagine some ET races (as in The Day The Earth Stood Still) wishing the human race out of the way so that what is rather like a magnificent, interstellar, planet-sized national park, wouldn't get trashed by our deep collective selfishness and irresponsibility.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2020 at 14:50.

36. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (14th April 2020), Baby Steps (14th April 2020), Bayareamom (12th July 2020), Billy (14th April 2020), Frank V (14th April 2020), graciousb (16th April 2020), helium (15th April 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (14th April 2020), Le Chat (14th April 2020), Mashika (16th April 2020), onevoice (14th April 2020), Rhogar (20th April 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), silvanelf (16th April 2020), Sophocles (14th April 2020), Valerie Villars (15th April 2020), Yoda (14th April 2020)

37. Link to Post #1059
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Hi Bill, I asked a similar question in your mountaineering thread but I think you missed it so I'll try here:

Can you briefly explain how you would rappel down a mountain? The exact way you use the screws and ropes and so on?

What confuses me is this: after you've rappelled down, how on earth do you unfasten the rope that is now secured on the mountain above you?

I know I must be missing something very obvious, but I don't know what the heck it is

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th April 2020), Constance (15th April 2020), Frank V (14th April 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), wondering (14th April 2020)

39. Link to Post #1060
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Hi Bill, I asked a similar question in your mountaineering thread but I think you missed it so I'll try here:

Can you briefly explain how you would rappel down a mountain? The exact way you use the screws and ropes and so on?

What confuses me is this: after you've rappelled down, how on earth do you unfasten the rope that is now secured on the mountain above you?

I know I must be missing something very obvious, but I don't know what the heck it is
    Ah. It's one of those things (like describing a spiral staircase in words!) that's not that easy in a forum post.

The key is that you always abseil/rappel down a doubled rope. The rope is looped round something, anchored at the top, with both halves hanging down together.

That might be a piece of secured equipment left behind (anchored firmly in the rock), or something solid (but you'd better be sure!!) like a spike of rock, looking a little like a bollard for docking a ship in a harbor. Very best of all is a big tree.

When you slide down the doubled rope and reach the bottom, all you do is pull one end and you immediately get the whole rope back. Then, if you need to, you can do it again (and again, and again).

"Again", because if you're descending a large cliff face, say 2,000 ft, and your rope is 165 ft (50 meters, which is standard), then the length you can descend each time is half that, say 80 ft. So that means that you'd have to repeat the process 2000/80 times, which is a lot.... 25 times.

Some climbers climb with two ropes just for this reason, so that if/when they have to abseil/rappel, they can tie them together and descend the full length of one rope (165 ft), and therefore halve the number of abseils/rappels.

That makes a ton of sense, because each time you do this, you're theoretically in a dangerous situation. (Because if your top anchor fails, that's the end of the story.)

Here's a video — easier than all the words! There are dozens of how-to videos on the net, but most of them are way too complicated, by climbers for climbers. This is the simplest I could find.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 14th April 2020 at 17:26.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (14th April 2020), Constance (15th April 2020), Craig (15th April 2020), Frank V (14th April 2020), Franny (14th April 2020), Icare (14th April 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (14th April 2020), Mashika (16th April 2020), Mike (14th April 2020), Sadieblue (5th May 2020), wondering (14th April 2020), Yoda (14th April 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst 1 3 43 53 63 88 LastLast