+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 88 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #941
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mypos (here)
    So my question now is what do you know about mystery schools ( i havent really heard about them alot myself ) and what are your thoughts on Steiner and the 4d way School? And would you categorize Scientology also as a mystery school?
    I confess I actually know very little about the Mystery Schools (or Steiner, or the Fourth Way). But interestingly, I do know the person personally, now a high-level Ron's Org (independent) scientologist, who was Helena Blavatsky, the co-founder of the Theosophical Society, a couple of lifetimes earlier.

She told me simply (my slight paraphrase): "I made a lot of mistakes, and got a lot of things wrong." I've known this person very very well for 30 years, and I'm 100% certain they're telling the truth as they know it. This woman is absolutely the most wonderful person, one of the finest people I've ever been privileged to know.

Is scientology a 'Mystery School'? Well, as best I understand the definition, yes. But there are anomalies and paradoxes galore, and I invite and welcome all questions. The organization, and Hubbard himself, were both highly flawed, and that's a wild understatement. They were both way worse than that. But the developed techniques really do work (in ethical and well-trained hands) and sometimes very dramatically.
    Thx alot Bill.

I have to confess i know absolutely nothing about Scientology. I stayed far from it because i only heard bad things about it. But i have the utmost respect for you (as well as an expert on alternative knowledge as a human being (you stay so humble and grounded)) so i would like to read more about it.Which book or website would you recommend to get a peek inside what Scientology really is about?

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Mike (16th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (16th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #942
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,613 times in 32,796 posts

Which book or website would you recommend to get a peek inside what Scientology really is about?
    As best I know — and you may find this hard to believe — there are none at all.

You'll find many websites (and Church of Scientology publications) that eulogize the entire thing. That's all distorted, often extremely so.

You'll also find many other websites (and books, and documentaries, and TV series) that ridicule, criticize and dismiss the entire subject in often emotional and vitriolic terms. Much of that is distorted, too, or features major inaccuracies or omissions.

It all has to be there in order to really understand the entire topic

There's nothing that I know of that portrays the entire subject, and its history including that of Hubbard, in all its complexity, in an accurate and balanced way. That's a momentous task. It was only recently that I fully realized this has never actually been done.

There are three books I'd recommend, but they only portray the history: the first book all the history, and the second two a very detailed part of it. Nothing at all about the processes and their application, which is a very major component.

The books are excellent, and information about the processes is omitted because the authors truly weren't qualified or experienced to comment. So they just did an admirable job on the history alone. But that's only half the story.
    1. Bare-Faced Messiah: The True Story of L. Ron Hubbard (Russell Miller)
    2. Commodore's Messenger: A Child Adrift in the Scientology Sea Organization (Janis Gillham-Grady)
    3. Commodore's Messenger Book II: Riding Out The Storms with L. Ron Hubbard (Janis Gillham-Grady)
    I started a website myself, a few months ago, in an attempt to rectify all this — because I do have quite a good understanding of all of it (and I'm not sure that very many do). But the more I worked on it, the more it struck me that there was just more and more and more. It's extremely hard to compress and summarize. That's still a work in progress, and I don't know yet if it's possible.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (16th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), James (16th December 2019), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Mike (16th December 2019), Mypos (16th December 2019), Peter UK (16th December 2019), Rosco1 (19th December 2019), Satori (16th December 2019), Strat (17th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020), wegge (18th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #943
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Which book or website would you recommend to get a peek inside what Scientology really is about?
    As best I know — and you may find this hard to believe — there are none at all.

You'll find many websites (and Church of Scientology publications) that eulogize the entire thing. That's all distorted, often extremely so.

You'll also find many other websites (and books, and documentaries, and TV series) that ridicule, criticize and dismiss the entire subject in often emotional and vitriolic terms. Much of that is distorted, too, or features major inaccuracies or omissions.

It all has to be there in order to really understand the entire topic

There's nothing that I know of that portrays the entire subject, and its history including that of Hubbard, in all its complexity, in an accurate and balanced way. That's a momentous task. It was only recently that I fully realized this has never actually been done.

There are three books I'd recommend, but they only portray the history: the first book all the history, and the second two a very detailed part of it. Nothing at all about the processes and their application, which is a very major component.

The books are excellent, and information about the processes is omitted because the authors truly weren't qualified or experienced to comment. So they just did an admirable job on the history alone. But that's only half the story.
    1. Bare-Faced Messiah: The True Story of L. Ron Hubbard (Russell Miller)
    2. Commodore's Messenger: A Child Adrift in the Scientology Sea Organization (Janis Gillham-Grady)
    3. Commodore's Messenger Book II: Riding Out The Storms with L. Ron Hubbard (Janis Gillham-Grady)
    I started a website myself, a few months ago, in an attempt to rectify all this — because I do have quite a good understanding of all of it (and I'm not sure that very many do). But the more I worked on it, the more it struck me that there was just more and more and more. It's extremely hard to compress and summarize. That's still a work in progress, and I don't know yet if it's possible.

If you want an understanding of the principles of Scientology rather than the organization, I'd suggest you read all the Hubbard books written in the 50s, and not much else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblio...of_Scientology

Especially read Dianetics, Self-Analysis and Science of Survival.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), dan33 (16th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (17th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020)

7. Link to Post #944
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Hi Bill, It's been a while since I've communicated with you. I have many questions but I will just ask one for now.lol After all these years in the alternative community, what gets Bill Ryan excited or if you will, what in your opinion makes you think Wow?

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (17th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Krist (17th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019), Soda (20th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020)

9. Link to Post #945
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    After all these years in the alternative community, what gets Bill Ryan excited or if you will, what in your opinion makes you think Wow?
    My best answer to this, I think, isn't in the 'Wow, good' sense.

I'm profoundly intrigued (and also disturbed) by the thousands of inexplicable disappearances researched and reported by Dave Paulides. See this thread:
    I think this is very important. I'm encouraged that there's evidence that the FBI know far more about this than they're revealing, and also (see the recent thread about The inexplicable experiences of Chris Bledsoe) the fact that many military-intel scientists are extremely interested in what happened to Chris.

All this suggests that what's really happening with maybe a large number of paranormal encounters that cross over into the UFO-ET field (and even sometimes into the Bigfoot-Sasquatch field) is something interdimensional that offers important clues about the nature of our reality.

With our limited everyday senses, we may be witnessing only the tip of a huge iceberg that's very complex indeed, and maybe beyond our understanding. So anything at all that provides any insights into this, however small, immediately gets my full attention and strong interest.

10. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (18th December 2019), Alecs (25th December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd December 2019), AutumnW (12th January 2020), boja (18th December 2019), Cognitive Dissident (17th December 2019), David Trd1 (31st December 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (17th December 2019), Frank V (17th December 2019), Franny (17th December 2019), Hym (17th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), jagman (18th December 2019), James (17th December 2019), Kindred (18th December 2019), Krist (17th December 2019), Kryztian (21st January 2021), mountain_jim (18th December 2019), onevoice (18th December 2019), rgray222 (17th December 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (17th December 2019), Rosco1 (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019), Strat (17th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th December 2019), Sunny (17th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020), Valerie Villars (18th December 2019), wondering (19th December 2019), Yoda (18th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #946
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Bill? What do you know about Freemasonry if anything? And will you ever be allowed to tell us where Arthur was from?
    I'm afraid I don't know any more about Freemasonry than anyone else reading this. I don't know anyone personally who's a Mason, but my guess is that at the higher levels it gets compartmentalized into different secretive factions, some of which are benevolent while others are not.

And your question about 'Arthur' — which Arthur do you mean?
    Thank You Bill.. It seems those secret handshakes and jacket poses appear at the top of most governments or monarchies, I had just been a bit curious if perhaps you fell into any information regarding the subject..

And I was referring to Arthur Neumann. (Spelling?) Or Henry Deacon. What a nice gentlemen he seems to be .. He suggests that he is not from Earth.. but falls short of suggesting where he comes from. And he suggests he is German, and that we are in for some very big changes in the near future. Which makes me wonder if the Germans did get off of the planet.. And where they "landed"...

Do you miss getting out and meeting these people in person and taking their statements and accounts? Getting to know the little details that they don't want to share openly? Or do you prefer the written library that you are creating? Both beautiful things by the way, Thank You...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 18th December 2019 at 16:11.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

AutumnW (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (18th December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020), wondering (19th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #947
    Thanks

And your question about 'Arthur' — which Arthur do you mean?
    [... snipped...]

I was referring to Arthur Neumann. (Spelling?) Or Henry Deacon. What a nice gentlemen he seems to be .. He suggests that he is not from Earth.. but falls short of suggesting where he comes from. And he suggests he is German, and that we are in for some very big changes in the near future. Which makes me wonder if the Germans did get off of the planet.. And where they "landed"...
    I have no idea where Arthur ('Henry') is right now, I'm afraid: I last saw him in person back in 2011, in California. He's fully American, but was living in England (where he had been working) when Kerry and I first made contact with him in 2006.

Henry always did predict big changes, but also told me once that he was often 'ahead of time' — meaning that the events he was concerned about always seemed to come to pass later than his estimation.

Did the Germans get off the planet? No, I totally doubt that. My strong opinion is that's a silly internet myth. But I am 100% convinced now that in or even before World War II they did have fairly simple, prototype disk-shaped craft that used exotic propulsion, and really flew.

I doubt if any of those became fully operational in any meaningful sense, but I do VERY much suspect that the technology was seized — or gifted! — to the Americans (and possibly also the Russians) at the end of the war.

Do you miss getting out and meeting these people in person and taking their statements and accounts? Getting to know the little details that they don't want to share openly? Or do you prefer the written library that you are creating? Both beautiful things by the way, Thank You...
    Yes, sometimes I do. It was a very wild ride, rather hard to describe. But I do know that job was done well, inasmuch as it was an important precursor — maybe a little like a first stage rocket booster — to all the internet interviews and self-styled researchers and presenters that now make up a truly flooded landscape on YouTube. At the time (2006-2009), we were pretty much the only ones. So I know it was pretty important.

My dictum now is quality rather than quantity. There's way too much very poor quality stuff out there, including channels with hundreds of thousands of subscribers that add little or nothing to humanity's knowledge or wisdom apart from a great deal of self-serving noise (and often, bad or incomplete information).

And there are some people who have a great deal of leadership potential, responsibility, and following, and are just making things worse and worse and worse.

My gut feeling is that I want no part of it, and would rather go walking in the mountains with my dog. But I have an article of faith that the right people will always 'find' the right information, like spiritual homing pigeons.

That's why it's so important that good information on Avalon is (a) open-source, (b) searchable, and (c) high quality. (And yes, we do want to re-establish the Avalon ebook library as soon as we can... currently an important work in progress. Meanwhile, btw, there's a LOT of new material in PDF or video/audio form in the Avalon Library, added to significantly every week, and sometimes every day. It's quite a treasure trove now. )

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd December 2019), AutumnW (12th January 2020), boja (18th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (19th December 2019), Frank V (18th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), Jean-Luc (19th December 2019), Kryztian (21st January 2021), leavesoftrees (20th December 2019), onevoice (18th December 2019), petra (20th December 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (18th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (19th December 2019), Yoda (19th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #948
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,253 times in 1,895 posts

Interesting you said that Bill. I've talked to David Paulides a few times on Coast to Coast. The last time we talked I told him a story about when I went deer hunting about 12 years ago. I was about 15 miles deep Into the forest and I was a little lost but I'm a country boy and I wasn't worried. Then something happened! I came to a clearing. The forest was alive with activity. I was watching the squirrels and the birds. I even saw a bobcat out playing but then it happened .The forest went dead silent. The forest went completely still. It was like Time stopped ! I got scared! At the time I was 6ft3 weighed 250 pounds and 240 of it was pure muscle. I don't get scared! I have my best rifle and I'm a good shot. This was a unnatural happening. I also felt like something was watching me. I sat down and put my back against a big tree and pointed my rifle back and forth searching. About 5 minutes later the forest came back and I got the hell out of there! David said he and another tracker were out in the woods and had a very similar experience has mine. I know you have also spent alot of time in the Wild also Bill. You may well have experienced something similar?

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Andrew_K (19th December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd December 2019), AutumnW (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (19th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (13th March 2020), mokosh (19th December 2019), Sadieblue (19th December 2019), scotslad (30th December 2019), Strat (19th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (2nd January 2020)

17. Link to Post #949
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Interesting you said that Bill. I've talked to David Paulides a few times on Coast to Coast. The last time we talked I told him a story about when I went deer hunting about 12 years ago. I was about 15 miles deep Into the forest and I was a little lost but I'm a country boy and I wasn't worried. Then something happened! I came to a clearing. The forest was alive with activity. I was watching the squirrels and the birds. I even saw a bobcat out playing but then it happened .The forest went dead silent. The forest went completely still. It was like Time stopped ! I got scared! At the time I was 6ft3 weighed 250 pounds and 240 of it was pure muscle. I don't get scared! I have my best rifle and I'm a good shot. This was a unnatural happening. I also felt like something was watching me. I sat down and put my back against a big tree and pointed my rifle back and forth searching. About 5 minutes later the forest came back and I got the hell out of there! David said he and another tracker were out in the woods and had a very similar experience has mine. I know you have also spent a lot of time in the Wild also Bill. You may well have experienced something similar?
    Yes, I have... reported here, and captured on video here.

Summary of the story: I was with my normally very strong, energetic and fearless dog, Mara, and I'd hiked to a place I'd never been to before, a remote valley of high mountain lakes called Lagunas Encantadas — "The Haunted Lakes".

The weather was calm and clear, with perfect visibility. It was the middle of the day. And then, I became inexplicably disoriented. I have an excellent sense of direction, and never get lost. I have a lot of mountain experience.

I felt I 'wanted' to head off in one particular direction to return home, but something didn't feel quite right. So I got out my compass to check — something I very rarely have to do — and my intuition was 90º out. I had to check it several times to be sure!

And while that was happening, my dog Mara was on high alert for a full 10-15 minutes, whining and literally shaking with fear, staring fixedly at something in the distance that I could NOT see. She's never behaved like that anywhere, before or since.

It all felt pretty spooky, and as soon as I was certain which way I should be heading, I got the heck out of there as soon as possible. I've never yet been back.

A few months later, I told the story to a friend who's an Ecuadorian mountain guide. He told me that his grandmother had been to the Haunted Lakes when she was a little girl, and had seen "steps doing down into the ground". (This is a very remote area, high above the treeline, with no civilization or buildings anywhere around for many miles.)

Everyone laughed at her, and she was never able to find the exact place again. But my friend said she stuck to her story till her dying day.

18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2019), Andrew_K (19th December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd December 2019), AutumnW (12th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (19th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), jagman (19th December 2019), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Mike (22nd December 2019), Rosco1 (19th December 2019), wondering (19th December 2019), Yoda (19th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #950
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Bill?

While this is a question thread? I just want to Thank You for your answers, your time, and your generous nature. Thank You for the peek into your heart and mind, as well as your character, and life in general. Thank You for being a great friend as well.. I just wanted to post publicly, that we do appreciate you, and what you have devoted your life to.. Everything you have posted above is true and much much more. And I personally just wanted to say THANK YOU...

Merry Christmas to you and Mara Bill...

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Alecs (25th December 2019), AutumnW (12th January 2020), bennycog (22nd December 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (22nd December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), jagman (22nd December 2019), Krist (23rd December 2019), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Mike (22nd December 2019), Strat (22nd December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (22nd December 2019), wondering (29th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #951
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,048 times in 645 posts

A question or multi-in-one question for you, squire....

Of all the compelling events/case studies/stories/exposes you know off - which would you say has best intrigued and gobsmacked you over the years in each of the following categories...

a) Close Encounter/UFO story?
    b) Genuine Psychic/Mystic Ability of a person?
    c) Big foot encounter?
    d) Plant medicine with extraordinay results?
    e) Govt Cover-up?
    f) time travel story?
    g) Bi-location story?
    h) Off-Planet story?
    i) Disappearance of a group of people?

thanks

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st January 2020), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (29th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (29th December 2019), wondering (29th December 2019)

23. Link to Post #952
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    A question or multi-in-one question for you, squire....

Of all the compelling events/case studies/stories/exposes you know off - which would you say has best intrigued and gobsmacked you over the years in each of the following categories...

c) Big foot encounter?
    d) Plant medicine with extraordinay results?
    e) Govt Cover-up?
    f) time travel story?
    g) Bi-location story?
    h) Off-Planet story?

thanks
    Ha! That's a fantastic multi-in-one question.

See this thread:
    The Friendship Case (Il Caso Amicizia), and the book MASS CONTACT.

This is an extended, complex case, lasting many years, featuring hundreds of people in Italy in the 1950s-1970s who seemed to have been 'chosen' for close ET contact. The thread contains an excellent documentary. It's almost too good (or too much!) to be true, but it's VERY well-documented, with many credible witnesses now speaking on record.
    Ted Evans, the 'PK Man'. See my opening post in this fascinating thread:
    Exceptional psychic abilities in exceptional people
    c) Bigfoot encounter?
    The little-known 1999 Battle Mountain forest fire incident, when a Bigfoot, badly burned, staggered out of the forest and was attended to by the astonished firefighters, but the only man it would allow near it was a Native American member of the crew.

They called a doctor and a vet, and the vet passed the responsibility to the doctor, saying this was not an animal, but a human. Soon after, BLM executives arrived, took the creature away in a truck, and swore everyone to total secrecy.

See this post for full details.
    d) Plant medicine with extraordinary results?
    Pass: I know little about this.
    e) Govt Cover-up?
    The 'Serpo' story. What was published (back in 2005-6) contained a huge amount of misleading false info, but it was all based on a real project in which three (not 12) human military astronauts visited an alien planet as guests in the late 60s and early 70s. (One died, one went insane, and the third returned in one piece.)

The project was deemed a failure and was heavily covered up. Kerry Cassidy and myself tracked down one of the reserve astronauts at his home.

See this thread:
    Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story
    f) Time travel story?
    The very best story I know is one which I can't talk about. The next best I can offer is a whole group of stories, collectively known as time slips. I have absolutely no doubt that these are real (though 100% unpredictable) and have happened. See this thread:
    Timeline shifts
    g) Bi-location story?
    Pass: none come to mind.
    h) Off-Planet story?
    Definitely this one. See this thread. (Highly recommended!)
    Military source: some humans are being voluntarily relocated to a Pandora-like planet round Alpha Centauri
    The above (h) might qualify! But otherwise, almost any one of Dave Paulides' thousand-plus reports of missing people — taken by an interdimensional predator or predators for unknown reasons. See this thread:
    David Paulides' research: over 1600 inexplicable abductions in National Parks, wilderness, and urban areas
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th December 2019 at 18:04.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

AutumnW (12th January 2020), Baby Steps (29th December 2019), dan33 (16th November 2021), Denise/Dizi (1st January 2020), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (29th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Rhogar (31st December 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (31st December 2019), scotslad (29th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2019), wondering (29th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

25. Link to Post #953
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,048 times in 645 posts

cheers Bill. Love the bigfoot story. was aware of the italian ufo story, in reference to d) i was thinking about ayahausca as more and more people appear to be coming forward with incredible testimonials, stories including prominent authors and celebrities of their spiritual enlightenment as a result of partaking in ayahausca ceremonies with shamans.

The serpo and the "old man" if I recall has had me intrigued for years.

In terms of govt projects, Ive always been very intrigued by one of your camelot interviews over several hours with the biologist Dan Burisch and the e.t. Jrod (I think it was) - it felt amazingly genuine but i cant remember the conclusion to it and thanks for the fast response.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

AutumnW (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (29th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st January 2020), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (29th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), wondering (29th December 2019)

27. Link to Post #954
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

What did your parents think/say when they saw your interests peaking in UFO's and esoteric fields of study?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

AutumnW (12th January 2020), Baby Steps (29th December 2019), Bill Ryan (29th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st January 2020), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), Rosemarie (29th December 2019), wondering (29th December 2019)

29. Link to Post #955
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    What did your parents think/say when they saw your interests peaking in UFO's and esoteric fields of study?
    Well, it was my Mom who piqued my interest when I was really pretty young, not yet 10. She'd always be chatting about telepathy, and told me all about the pioneering 1930s ESP research at Duke University by Joseph and Louisa Rhine.

I was fascinated. While I was at school, she'd bring me back books on UFOs from the library — and lots of other subjects, too: ancient mysteries, pyramids, historical curiosities and enigmas, and all the rest. I read voraciously, and she just fed my escalating interest all the time.

30. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th December 2019), AutumnW (12th January 2020), Baby Steps (29th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st January 2020), Eva2 (30th December 2019), Forest Denizen (29th December 2019), Frank V (29th December 2019), Franny (29th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (30th December 2019), Kryztian (21st January 2021), rgray222 (29th December 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (31st December 2019), Rosemarie (29th December 2019), Sadieblue (30th December 2019), scotslad (29th December 2019), Strat (29th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2019), wondering (29th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

31. Link to Post #956
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

f) Time travel story?
    The very best story I know is one which I can't talk about.

Hi Bill - would you please explain this comment?

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ashva For This Post:

AutumnW (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (30th December 2019), Deneon (30th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st January 2020), Forest Denizen (11th January 2020), Frank V (30th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), scotslad (30th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #957
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ashva (here)

f) Time travel story?
    The very best story I know is one which I can't talk about.
    Hi Bill - would you please explain this comment?
    Yes, my apologies: that was very enigmatic. What that reveals, of course, is that I'm rather torn about talking about it.

It's a wild, wild tale, which I was personally involved in and have never mentioned publicly, that makes Corey Goode's idiotic claims look mundane. And it really is the most dramatic (and complex, and fascinating) time travel story I know of.

I'm sure I'll reveal it all someday publicly, but the risk of ridicule feels just a little too much right now. And as I think most reading this may know, I'm happy to share personal stories if they seem helpful or fun, but I always try to keep it all in proper balance and I'm not really an attention-seeker. I do have a fairly well-earned reputation for being fairly grounded and sane!

34. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (31st December 2019), AutumnW (12th January 2020), Baby Steps (2nd January 2020), Deneon (30th December 2019), Denise/Dizi (1st January 2020), Forest Denizen (11th January 2020), Frank V (30th December 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Ivy23 (15th January 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), leavesoftrees (31st December 2019), Philippe (2nd January 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (31st December 2019), RunningDeer (2nd January 2020), Sadieblue (1st January 2020), scotslad (30th December 2019), sijohn (30th December 2019), Strat (2nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th December 2019), wegge (30th December 2019), Yoda (31st December 2019)

35. Link to Post #958
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Maybe it was the ground that tilted. A variation on love can move mountains.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd January 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Forest Denizen (11th January 2020), Frank V (2nd January 2020), Icare (1st May 2020)

37. Link to Post #959
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

I’ve always been curious about this, but somehow never thought to ask in this thread. Your comments about Daniel and his PDF papers in your recent post reminded me. You’re right in saying that his real name is not all that hard to find..

As far as I can tell, some of the knowledge comes from nuts and bolts research, and not everything in his papers is necessarily from first hand knowledge because of his alleged involvement in the montauk project. His papers are very interesting, but i’m unsure how much of what he states is fact and how much is speculation.

I’m curious what your thought are on the questions below:

1. Have you ever met him in person? If so, can you share anything about that meeting?
    2. What is your opinion about his research in his papers? Do you think it’s mostly first hand knowledge?
    3. What are you thought about the events that supposedly happened at the montauk project in general?

Feel free to move this post to a thread about daniel, his papers, or the montauk project if you feel it is more appropriate.
    Last edited by Deneon; 3rd January 2020 at 23:33.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

AutumnW (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Forest Denizen (11th January 2020), Frank V (4th January 2020), Icare (1st May 2020)

39. Link to Post #960
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,179 times in 10,108 posts

Whatever happened to the transcription of the very first interview with Corey Goode and Christine that I laboriously and accurately wrote down with pencil and paper and typed out and submitted for the PA readership's benefit and never saw online?

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

AutumnW (12th January 2020), Bill Ryan (5th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Forest Denizen (11th January 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 88 FirstFirst 1 38 48 58 88 LastLast