+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst 1 8 48 58 68 88 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1141
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,661 times in 4,334 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Apologies for this being highly Brit-centric...

In the summer of 1981 I was fortunate enough to slip past a couple of bouncers and enter, scorecard in hand, the pavilion of my local cricket club. I played for their youth at the time, but on that day the senior team were playing a one-off charity match against our mighty local county team, Somerset. It was like I had entered the secret conclave of Gods. Spellbound, I ignored the likes of Roebuck, Rose and Dredge. I only had eyes for Richards, Garner, and Botham. There they were, sitting together – Botham was sucking a beer and smoking a cigar can you believe. He was very kind and friendly though, patted my shoulder and signed his name on my card. "Not now, boy," said Viv in a deep, gravelly voice when I asked him for his autograph - he was evidently in a very bad mood having been caught at long-off for just 2 (the guy who took that wicket was the Dad of a pal of mine at school – I think he lived on that feat for years!). What a gentle, lovely man Joel Garner was. Not only did he gladly sign my card, he gave me a few bowling tips. I could not get over the size of his feet. He truly was a giant! I finally made my way out after I had collected the names of the whole team. I felt dizzy but elated. I treasure that card to this day, with its 3 names of living legends of the game – all at my local village club! It was as surreal then as it is now. As an aside, this happened one week before that test at Headingley, Botham vs Australia, which has since gone down in history. I watched every minute of that on TV.

My question to you Bill is: what cricket stories do you have for us? Above is just one of my mine, and one of my favourites. I would love to hear some of yours!
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th July 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), happyuk (11th July 2020), Sadieblue (1st August 2020)

3. Link to Post #1142
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,216 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Apologies for this being highly Brit-centric...

In the summer of 1981 I was fortunate enough to slip past a couple of bouncers and enter, scorecard in hand, the pavilion of my local cricket club. I played for their youth at the time, but on that day the senior team were playing a one-off charity match against our mighty local county team, Somerset. It was like I had entered the secret conclave of Gods. Spellbound, I ignored the likes of Roebuck, Rose and Dredge. I only had eyes for Richards, Garner, and Botham. There they were, sitting together – Botham was sucking a beer and smoking a cigar can you believe. He was very kind and friendly though, patted my shoulder and signed his name on my card. "Not now, boy," said Viv in a deep, gravelly voice when I asked him for his autograph - he was evidently in a very bad mood having been caught at long-off for just 2 (the guy who took that wicket was the Dad of a pal of mine at school – I think he lived on that feat for years!). What a gentle, lovely man Joel Garner was. Not only did he gladly sign my card, he gave me a few bowling tips. I could not get over the size of his feet. He truly was a giant! I finally made my way out after I had collected the names of the whole team. I felt dizzy but elated. I treasure that card to this day, with its 3 names of living legends of the game – all at my local village club! It was as surreal then as it is now. As an aside, this happened one week before that test at Headingley, Botham vs Australia, which has since gone down in history. I watched every minute of that on TV.

My question to you Bill is: what cricket stories do you have for us? Above is just one of my mine, and one of my favourites. I would love to hear some of yours!
    Thanks! I totally enjoyed that post.

Sadly, I have no personal cricketing stories. I played whenever I could until I was about 20, but never since.... it always needs 21 other people.

I never went to any games as a spectator, just followed everything closely on TV or radio. I was right there (virtually!) when Brian Lara scored both his 400* and 501*.

All morning here in Ecuador, I was listening to the England v West Indies BBC live commentary. As I posted here, I'm a diehard West Indies fan.

But I probably know quite a bit about the game and its history: cricket history I find fascinating, as of course many do.

As you might agree, cricket is such a complex game that all kinds of strange things can and do often happen, and true characters regularly emerge from every cricketing nation, in every generation. There may be more wonderful international cricket anecdotes than in literally any other sport.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th July 2020 at 20:31.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CementSwimmingShoes (12th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), kfm27917 (5th September 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (11th July 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th July 2020), Mike (10th July 2020), Sadieblue (1st August 2020), Yoda (10th July 2020)

5. Link to Post #1143
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,661 times in 4,334 posts

100% agree. Once, when I was in the States, I had a conversation with a baseball nerd. I had to assure him that cricket was every bit as nerdy, and had every bit its own rich landscape of philosophies and complexities, triumphs, tragedies and legends - and statistics, extraordinary almost endless statistics. And massive history. I suppose that's why it's so appealing to those who enjoy such things. I'm amazed you haven't been to any games though Bill. If you're a cricket fan, you must, literally must, visit Lords' at least once.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (9th August 2020)

7. Link to Post #1144
    Thanks

Bumping this from the recently dead I guess.

Wondering your thoughts on both Karla Turner and Phil Schneider? I've been really really re-evaluating a lot of things lately and these two strings I'd like to pull on and hear what you think about what they had to say before they died.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th August 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (9th August 2020), Sadieblue (9th August 2020)

9. Link to Post #1145
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Moemers (here)
    Bumping this from the recently dead I guess.

Wondering your thoughts on both Karla Turner and Phil Schneider? I've been really really re-evaluating a lot of things lately and these two strings I'd like to pull on and hear what you think about what they had to say before they died.
    Well, in summary: Karla Turner was way ahead of her time: a brave, determined and articulate researcher. She's one of our heroes. Her classic books are in the Avalon Library:
    1. Into The Fringe (1992)
      http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Karl...e%20Fringe.pdf
    2. Taken (1994)
      http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Karl...0-%20Taken.pdf
    3. Masquerade of Angels (1994)
      http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Karl...f%20Angels.pdf
    In contrast, Phil Schneider, in my personal opinion, can't be believed. There are several Avalon threads containing a great deal of information. The two major ones are probably:

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Craig (10th August 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), enigma3 (19th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Harmony (9th August 2020), Icare (27th September 2020), kfm27917 (9th August 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Moemers (10th August 2020), palehorse (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (11th August 2020), silvanelf (9th August 2020), Yoda (9th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #1146
    Thanks

I was posed this question via Visitor Message a few hours ago by mijatoca. It was very interesting, and worth answering as clearly as I can. So (a) because it's a Visitor Message and not a Private Message, I can quote it publicly, and (b) this thread seems a good place to respond.

Quote Posted by mijatoca, via VM
    Hi Bill, I read some of your posts and have seen all your Camelot videos top to bottom. Exceptional work. What I don't understand is your apparent support for Trump or a right wing agendas. It worries me that someone like you would put aside clear moral flaws in anticipation of a better future whatever that means to you. Very confused. Am I reading you wrong?
    Well, yes, you may be! Thanks for the great question, and let me try to explain my stance, which is 100% clear (to me ).

The first thing is to dispel the "right wing" idea. I'm absolutely not "right wing". I don't even think that "right wing" and "left wing" mean anything any more. Do please see this thread which I started in June, which may be interesting and relevant.
    I'm anti war, pro-environment, anti-fracking, pro-small business, anti-Federal Reserve, anti-violence, pro personal freedom in every way, etc etc etc. One could say I'm a classic liberal, or a libertarian. (Whatever those words mean!) Most people who've followed my work for a while will know very clearly the values I stand for.

But the American Democratic party is highly authoritarian now, and no longer represents those values. BLM and Antifa are fascist, classicly Marxist organizations. All Lives Matter (I started that thread, too). That should be a fundamental "liberal" value.

But stating that All Lives Matter (and they do) has now been branded as a kind of "hate speech". Censoring so-called "hate speech" simply to silence debate, or differing views, is a symptom of an upside-down Orwellian world — and it's heavily promoted by the so-called "left". I will not and cannot support that.

There's compelling evidence that communism (or Marxism, to be more precise) has heavily infiltrated the so-called American "left". See this thread, also started by myself:
    Nor can I support the values of the so-called Social Justice Warriors (SJWs). They embody all the freedom-suppressing, authoritarian values I stand against. Here's anther valuable thread, this time started by Mike:
    The ex-SJW whose interview started that thread is Keri Smith, and she's quite something to listen to. On post #16 of that thread there's a 20 minute video, which I'd highly recommend, in which she explains why she's now decided to vote for Trump. She also wrote this Medium article:
    This is a highly intelligent, articulate, brave, principled woman, who totally cares about what's happening to the US. And she's now a declared Trump voter. The reasons I support Trump in this coming election are exactly the ones she presents.

To summarize: this US election has been said to be the most important in American history (and just maybe, world history) — and I think rightly so.

It's really a referendum about freedom. (Trump will win, by the way, but that's not going to be the end of the drama.)

I'm not a US citizen, and so I can't vote. (I've actually never voted in any election, anywhere,)
    But if I were able to vote, I'd absolutely vote for Trump — not because of who he is, but because of who he's not.

The alternative is unthinkable for America and would be the death of the country as we all know it. Of that, I'm 100% certain.

To discuss any of this, that's more than welcome, but please, not on this personal Q&A thread. This is merely my reply to the question. There are many other appropriate, more specialized threads a reply could be posted on. To do that, just click Reply With Quote and then COPY all that to paste elsewhere and respond.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th September 2020 at 09:35.

12. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (5th September 2020), Alan (5th September 2020), aoibhghaire (5th September 2020), Baby Steps (18th October 2020), ClearWater (5th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), enigma3 (19th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th September 2020), Eva2 (5th September 2020), Ewan (5th September 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Gracy (5th September 2020), greybeard (5th September 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), Icare (27th September 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (14th October 2020), kfm27917 (13th October 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), leavesoftrees (5th September 2020), Mare (27th September 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th September 2020), Michi (27th September 2020), onevoice (27th September 2020), palehorse (27th September 2020), Patient (27th September 2020), Peace in Oz (1st October 2020), Perdido (8th September 2020), rgray222 (5th September 2020), Sadieblue (27th September 2020), Sirus (5th September 2020), Spirithorse (13th October 2020), Sunray (5th September 2020), T Smith (27th September 2020), Tigger (5th September 2020), twin fig (6th September 2020), Violet3 (6th September 2020), wegge (5th September 2020), wondering (5th September 2020), Yoda (5th September 2020)

13. Link to Post #1147
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Well I fully support your stance Bill
    "I'm anti war, pro-environment, anti-fracking, pro-small business, anti-Federal Reserve, anti-violence, pro personal freedom in every way, etc etc etc. One could say I'm a classic liberal, or a libertarian. (Whatever those words mean!) Most people who've followed my work for a while will know very clearly the values I stand for."

Like you have never voted.
    Im coming to the opinion that Trump is the best option, for the reason you stated
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Eva2 (5th September 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (5th September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th September 2020), palehorse (27th September 2020), Peace in Oz (1st October 2020), Sadieblue (27th September 2020), Sirus (5th September 2020), T Smith (27th September 2020), Violet3 (6th September 2020), Yoda (5th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #1148
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

I first heard about you Bill when I watched the Project Camelot
    video interviewing John Lear that was released on May 2, 2008.
    The video was titled: 'John Lear Tells All'.

In one segment John discusses his views about 9/11 and specifically
    whether planes hit the towers or not.
    His view was that planes did not hit the towers and that holograms
    were used to make it seem like planes had hit them.

Could you tell us how that interview came about?
    Could you also tell us whether you believe no planes
    hit the towers on 9/11?
    If that is in fact your view, could you tell us how the holes
    were made in the towers?

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (1st October 2020), palehorse (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), scotslad (27th September 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020)

17. Link to Post #1149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    I first heard about you Bill when I watched the Project Camelot
    video interviewing John Lear that was released on May 2, 2008.
    The video was titled: 'John Lear Tells All'.

In one segment John discusses his views about 9/11 and specifically
    whether planes hit the towers or not.
    His view was that planes did not hit the towers and that holograms
    were used to make it seem like planes had hit them.

Could you tell us how that interview came about?
    Could you also tell us whether you believe no planes
    hit the towers on 9/11?
    If that is in fact your view, could you tell us how the holes
    were made in the towers?
    We'd been in regular touch with John Lear since the first interview we did with him, back in August 2006. (I'd been following him personally since the late 1980s.) See this page:
    The "no-planes" thing is pretty interesting. I'm increasingly willing to consider it seriously.There's an Avalon thread about that, here:
    I posted on that thread a couple of years ago:

~~~
    I'm becoming gradually more and more persuaded of the 'no planes' idea, at least in part. At first, I thought it was ridiculous hokum (though I was very polite to John Lear, a clip from our Camelot interview with whom is featured in the video). But there are so many anomalies — including sincere witnesses who swear they saw a passenger plane hit the Pentagon — that some kind of VERY convincing holographic creation seems compelling.

As Sir Arthur Conan Doyle had Sherlock Holmes famously say: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.

18. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (27th September 2020), Alan (27th September 2020), Anka (27th September 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Ewan (27th September 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (27th September 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), kfm27917 (1st October 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (27th September 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Stephanie (27th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (27th September 2020), Sunny (28th September 2020), Yoda (27th September 2020), ZenBaller (27th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #1150
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    We'd been in regular touch with John Lear since the first interview we did with him, back in August 2006. (I'd been following him personally since the late 1980s.) See this page:
    The "no-planes" thing is pretty interesting. I'm increasingly willing to consider it seriously.There's an Avalon thread about that, here:
    I posted on that thread a couple of years ago:

~~~
    I'm becoming gradually more and more persuaded of the 'no planes' idea, at least in part. At first, I thought it was ridiculous hokum (though I was very polite to John Lear, a clip from our Camelot interview with whom is featured in the video). But there are so many anomalies — including sincere witnesses who swear they saw a passenger plane hit the Pentagon — that some kind of VERY convincing holographic creation seems compelling.

As Sir Arthur Conan Doyle had Sherlock Holmes famously say: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
    Thanks Bill. Lear seems like a really nice guy.
    Listen, I haven't found anyone yet who is 100% right about everything!

I'll give him an A grade on all but his no plane theory.

I responded to your links at the No Plane thread.
    I'm hoping someone will reply to my last post there.

My discovery of that video was as game-changing for me as my discovery of the Hess video where he is screaming for someone to save his life from WTC7!

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (1st October 2020), Hym (1st October 2020), kfm27917 (1st October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (2nd October 2020), wondering (30th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #1151
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,719 times in 203 posts

Bill, have you read the book “Who Built the Moon?” co-authored by Alan Butler and Christopher Knight. If so, what are your thoughts on this book and generally what are your thoughts on the artificial moon theory. Who built it, when and for what purpose if one to believe that it is not a naturally formed body, which is hard to not do considering the evidence.

‘The best explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon does not exist!’

- Attributed to Irwin Shapiro of The Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020)

23. Link to Post #1152
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Bill what is your most common theme(s) re-occurrences of your dreams last years ... Have you had circumstances in your dream you are multiple persons "point of view" as if you are them and go back in your own self again as a "form" of dream communications / experiences? Like in a split second you completely feel/sense/comprehend why some one is doing what he is doing as if it is your own "awareness" but it is not yours but it became yours.
    • Weird question I know

cheers,
    John
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020)

25. Link to Post #1153
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

At the risk of sounding butt-kissy: You're a fascinating human. Would you consider wearing a go pro when you go on your mountain walks/hikes and just kinda talk out loud about whatever is on your mind? 'Mountain Hike With Bill' kinda thing.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (14th October 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), enigma3 (19th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Wind (13th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #1154
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Thumbs up Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    At the risk of sounding butt-kissy: You're a fascinating human. Would you consider wearing a go pro when you go on your mountain walks/hikes and just kinda talk out loud about whatever is on your mind? 'Mountain Hike With Bill' kinda thing.

In my view, Bill is smart, often wise, above all authentic and knows he does not know everything that makes him humble too ... and he is known to be thoroughly rigorously keen to know more aspects to almost anything controversial. Where most will only see the surface of things he created/initiated an international "think tank" platform where spirituality meets science and visa versa! ... Many quality Avalonians inspiring each-other and the world thanks to Bill Ryan Avalon Project

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th October 2020 at 23:54.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Denise/Dizi (13th October 2020), enigma3 (19th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (12th October 2020), Hym (12th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), kfm27917 (13th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Strat (12th October 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (13th October 2020), Wind (13th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #1155
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,494 times in 1,695 posts

HAHAHA.. Love the disclaimer at the beginning of this post.. I find Bill to be fascinating as well.. Well traveled, considerate in his thoughts and actions, and compassionate.. Having met him in person, I can tell you he is all of those things... genuinely.. But the one thing that people generally do not recognize about him is the platform in which he is bringing together like minds ...(And sometimes differing opinions) throughout the world in an effort to bring the world to a better place as one unit..

I like the GoPro idea... I think many people who found Bill on youtube, miss his presence there.

Having said all of that, Bill, will you be availing yourself to the general public again any time soon?

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Hym (13th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Mare (13th October 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (13th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Strat (13th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2020), Wind (13th October 2020), wondering (13th October 2020), Yoda (30th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #1156
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Bill, have you read the book “Who Built the Moon?” co-authored by Alan Butler and Christopher Knight. If so, what are your thoughts on this book and generally what are your thoughts on the artificial moon theory. Who built it, when and for what purpose if one to believe that it is not a naturally formed body, which is hard to not do considering the evidence.

‘The best explanation for the Moon is observational error – the Moon does not exist!’

- Attributed to Irwin Shapiro of The Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.
    Actually, no, I've not read the book, but I'm familiar with its thesis.

The main weirdnesses to me seem to be
    • The moon has precisely the right size/distance to create a perfect solar eclipse. The odds against that happening randomly are really very small. It's an extremely odd coincidence.
    • The moon is far too disproportionately large for a smallish planet such as Earth. It's the fifth largest moon in the solar system, though it's quite a close thing. Here's an interesting comparative diagram:

Project Camelot Witness 'Henry Deacon' told us:
    Incredibly, Henry stated that the one moon we have now is known to have been engineered into position eons ago. When we asked if this was done by our ancestors or by our creators, the answer came back "both".

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), holcaul (14th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), sunwings (13th October 2020), Wind (13th October 2020), Yoda (30th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #1157
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Bill what is your most common theme(s) re-occurrences of your dreams last years ... Have you had circumstances in your dream you are multiple persons "point of view" as if you are them and go back in your own self again as a "form" of dream communications / experiences? Like in a split second you completely feel/sense/comprehend why some one is doing what he is doing as if it is your own "awareness" but it is not yours but it became yours.
    • Weird question I know
    cheers,
    John
    No, I've never had a multiple-point-of-view dream like the kind I think you're describing.

My dreams are usually adventurous, but mundane (i.e. non-esoteric!). I used to have two main recurring dreams, but which I've not experienced for the last several years:
    • Climbing Everest (and I now know why: see the thread Bill's 1924 Everest expedition photograph)
    • Standing on a shoreline watching immense 100 ft high waves coming in, but without any fear. (It's interesting that those have ceased.)
    Now, the recurring dream I have is one of levitating and/or "levitating running", something I used to be able to do in Tibet. (It's known as lung-gomp-pa: see this brief but accurate and interesting Wiki article about it.)

34. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (18th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (13th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (14th October 2020), Ponta (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), sunwings (13th October 2020), Yoda (13th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #1158
    Thanks

Well, I did that twice! (With a regular camera, not a Go Pro.)

The first one, a couple of years ago, drew quite a lot of interest (posted here, with a detailed commentary here), as I captured in real time my inexplicably disorientating experience at what are known locally as The Haunted Lakes, at the same time as my dog Mara was getting totally spooked and frightened, shivering and growling at something which I could NOT see.

I stated in my post that I planned never to return there. (So far, I never have!)

The second was a follow-up hike to a totally different place, which was a bunch of fun but far less dramatic. (I'd anticipated some excitement, but it was all quite safe and uneventful though very photogenic.) But making a video like that without a Go Pro is quite a lot of work, and I've not yet recorded a third one.

36. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (13th October 2020), Anka (14th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (14th October 2020), Mashika (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Strat (13th October 2020), sunwings (13th October 2020), Wind (13th October 2020), wondering (13th October 2020), Yoda (13th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #1159
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    HAHAHA.. Love the disclaimer at the beginning of this post.. I find Bill to be fascinating as well.. Well traveled, considerate in his thoughts and actions, and compassionate.. Having met him in person, I can tell you he is all of those things... genuinely.. But the one thing that people generally do not recognize about him is the platform in which he is bringing together like minds ...(And sometimes differing opinions) throughout the world in an effort to bring the world to a better place as one unit..

I like the GoPro idea... I think many people who found Bill on youtube, miss his presence there.

Having said all of that, Bill, will you be availing yourself to the general public again any time soon?
    Well, thank you for the kind words!

I'm pretty disgusted with the dog-eat-dog mêlée that is now the so-called 'alternative media'. I see more and more parallels with the mainstream, as greed, cheap entertainment, monetization, paywalls, ego, manipulation, toxicity, drama, sleaze, competition and fakery all slowly grow and grow and grow. It's not everywhere, but there's a lot of it now.

I've posted several times that there's a kind of Stockholm Syndrome at play here, that I've not heard anyone else ever comment on. By that, I refer to the known phenomenon in which a kidnapped person, held prisoner by an authoritarian controlling group, sometimes flips to adopt the very same values as their powerful captors.

The alt media has adopted the values of the mainstream, in just the same way. Much of the alt media is a cheap copy of CNN or Fox, complete with commercials. The content is different, but the copied style is very often just the same.

It makes the days of Project Camelot, founded 14 years ago, seem like a naive simple playground in comparison. So to get to the question, I'm really not very motivated to go to the trouble to dive back into the alternative swamp.

In the last several years I feel I've grown quite a lot, in the sense that it's no longer important for me in any ego-sense to be working hard to yell at thousands of people through some virtual bullhorn. I know what I know, I understand what I understand, my values are my values, and I'm personally very comfortable and rock solid with all that.

A few people may listen to what I have to share, which I appreciate. I'm not trying to be famous, to get rich, to prove anything, or to compete. I do my own internal work, and I know that I make a difference, and have definitely done so.

I know exactly what I've done in my life, which is really quite a lot. I'm 100% definitely nowhere near the end of this incarnation! But I know I've already way more than lived the life of most other people, whatever field they're in, and that generates its own peace and satisfaction.

38. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (13th October 2020), Adi (13th October 2020), Alecs (13th October 2020), Anka (14th October 2020), Ben (15th October 2020), Chester (18th October 2020), ClearWater (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Ernie Nemeth (13th October 2020), Ewan (13th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Gracy (13th October 2020), Gwin Ru (14th October 2020), happyuk (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), kfm27917 (13th October 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (14th October 2020), magicmanx (13th October 2020), Mashika (13th October 2020), Michi (13th October 2020), onevoice (13th October 2020), Orph (14th October 2020), Ponta (14th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Sirus (14th October 2020), Strat (13th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2020), sunwings (13th October 2020), Tintin (21st October 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (14th October 2020), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Wind (13th October 2020), wondering (13th October 2020), Yoda (13th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #1160
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote I know what I know, I understand what I understand, my values are my values, and I'm personally very comfortable and rock solid with all that.
    If every person on this planet would understand that, and get that everyone has this inside them, the world would be such a nice place

Instead, we mostly get the "i know what i know is better than what you know, because i say so" thing

40. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ben (15th October 2020), Bill Ryan (13th October 2020), Constance (13th October 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th October 2020), Ewan (14th October 2020), Forest Denizen (13th October 2020), Franny (14th October 2020), Harmony (14th October 2020), Icare (13th October 2020), Jad (19th October 2020), justntime2learn (13th October 2020), kfm27917 (13th October 2020), Michi (13th October 2020), onevoice (13th October 2020), RunningDeer (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (19th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (13th October 2020), Victoria (22nd November 2023), Wind (13th October 2020), wondering (13th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 88 FirstFirst 1 8 48 58 68 88 LastLast