+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 88 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1101
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,745 times in 32,946 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by tan_hm (here)
    Dearest Bill,
    I hope you are having a great day. Do you have a energy routine for yourself? Like meditating, feeling grounded, connected to the source? I think it might be going up that mountain with your lovely dog, but I am curious.

Second question there’s a lot of people believing in Q-anon, some are building up anger. Do you think this might be a strategy to mislead us and divide us?

Thank you for your time Bill, thank you for all the information and this community.
    Hi there, and thanks for the great questions! And a very warm welcome, once again, to the forum.

The first one is easiest to answer. Yes, you guessed right: I keep myself grounded by being fortunate enough to be in very close touch with nature whenever I choose or feel I need to be. I live in an isolated rural valley (see this post for some photos), and my house is surrounded by green.

Even in the lockdown, I can go out my front door and hike for miles if I want to without seeing a soul. That's important, and definitely keeps me sane and balanced. I'm fully aware that not that many others are so lucky right now.

Regarding the second, I have a responsibility not to be too contentious here! The moderators all have a kind of agreement amongst ourselves not to upset applecarts by posting our opinions on the 'Q' threads. It would really help no-one.

The question about whether this may be a strategy to divide us is really very appropriate, because I might even risk doing exactly that by fully answering this question.... an interesting twist that I feel you may understand very well.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (21st May 2020), Anka (21st May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (21st May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (21st May 2020), Icare (22nd May 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (24th May 2020), Mare (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (22nd May 2020), sijohn (21st May 2020), Soda (27th May 2020), Sunny-side-up (21st May 2020), tan_hm (22nd May 2020), wegge (27th May 2020), Yoda (21st May 2020)

3. Link to Post #1102
    Thanks

Dear bill,
    I joined project avalon 9 years ago after watching the anglosaxon mission video. My main objective was the answer to a simple question. Are you one of the good guys? Obviously after so long the question proved to be not that simple and the answer not that straight forward. Nevertheless I still don't have a definite answer, but i'm still here, aren't I?
    I've been reading this thread like a book last 3-4 days just to make sure that my questions weren't already answered somewhere and I must admit it was quite a ride. Taken into account that this thread is nearly 3 years old, I feel the need to commend you for your consistency and clarity of thought as well as your openness and sincerity

So here we go:
    Why the names camelot and avalon and why projects?

Are you part of a network or group of people assisting humanity in these challenging times or is it purely an individual effort on your end? Obviously I do realize avalon is a team effort.

When you first discovered the reality of your past lives how did you react? Were you in any way ready for such a possibility or it came out of the blue? If you hadn't found out this particular truth about your existence how you'd figured your life would be right now?

I think you haven't mentioned having kids or grandchildren in any of your pastlives, how so? I'm aware that your experience the first time you incarnated in the west was quite traumatic with your father, but what about the previous times?

Why the heck would you leave tibet for the spiritual sh1thole called western civilization?

If I've understood correctly you believe that the current lifetime is the most impactful and quite critical for humanity's development. Why is that, since presumably we keep coming back and we can do that over and over again for as long as it takes to learn the lessons we're suppossed to. What is different this time around? And for that matter what happens when one graduates?

Are you vegan,vegetarian or flexiterian? Does it matter?

What was the single story that got you hooked up the most until you found out it wasn't true? For me it was the white hats and possibly nessara.

If you could recruit 3 historical figures for the final battle (if and when that happens) who would they be?

At some point maybe 5 or so years ago you mentioned (unfortunately I can't track back that thread through the search function) that at that point there were two suspected AI members on avalon. How does that work? Did you give your consent for those to be here or is it part of an ongoing experiment?

Oh boy, my list seems endless so I'll cut it short here and finish with one question of great personal interest.
    In the anglosaxon mission video I literally took it personally when you asked us to do the work that we're suppossed to do. Unfortunately a decade after that, I'm still uncertain and in the dark about what my calling really is even though I consider myself a bookworm and have done my fair share of reading. I'm aware that you strongly recomend a past life regression approach in order for someone to find out their mission, however given the tremendous financial cost of that method and my innate indifference in any sort of wealth accumulation, I'm afraid that it isn't and it won't be for the forseeable future an option for me. Do you have an alternative cost-free advice for me regardless of the amount of work it requires?

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, did i mention? Thank you
    Last edited by fractal being; 26th May 2020 at 11:53.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th May 2020), Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), Frank V (26th May 2020), Harmony (26th May 2020), Jad (27th May 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (27th May 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), sijohn (26th May 2020), Soda (27th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020)

5. Link to Post #1103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by fractal being (here)
    Dear Bill,
    I joined Project Avalon 9 years ago after watching the Anglo-Saxon Mission video. My main objective was the answer to a simple question. Are you one of the good guys? Obviously after so long the question proved to be not that simple and the answer not that straight forward. Nevertheless I still don't have a definite answer, but I'm still here, aren't I?
    I've been reading this thread like a book last 3-4 days just to make sure that my questions weren't already answered somewhere and I must admit it was quite a ride. Taken into account that this thread is nearly 3 years old, I feel the need to commend you for your consistency and clarity of thought as well as your openness and sincerity
    Obviously after so long the question proved to be not that simple and the answer not that straight forward.
    A question for you, in return. Why not??

Why the names Camelot and Avalon and why projects?
    This is well-documented (by us! ). We thought of and mapped out what was to become Project Camelot in March 2006 when we were visiting Tintagel, in Cornwall, SW England — one of the reputed legendary locations of King Arthur's Camelot. I think the name may have been my idea, but I really can't remember.

We came up with the name "Project Avalon" when the forum was launched in August 2008. The simple idea was that Camelot was all about problems... so we needed a balancing counterpart that was more focused on solutions, and individual empowerment.

Are you part of a network or group of people assisting humanity in these challenging times or is it purely an individual effort on your end? Obviously I do realize Avalon is a team effort.
    Yes, I'm part of a group.

When you first discovered the reality of your past lives how did you react? Were you in any way ready for such a possibility or it came out of the blue? If you hadn't found out this particular truth about your existence how you'd figured your life would be right now?
    At first, I was pretty amazed. for sure. That was back in 1984. Anyone who's had dramatic recalls of past lives will know that recalling them is different from being told about them, which means comparatively little! Will understand. These are memories, not ideas. They have exactly the same inner, solid, undeniable reality as remembering what you did with your friends or family last weekend, or last Christmas. So knowing about past lives theoretically doesn't really prepare one all that well for the direct experience.

Soon after that, the recollections became more and more frequent, and the whole far wider landscape I began to see started to become very clear and obvious.

I think you haven't mentioned having kids or grandchildren in any of your pastlives, how so? I'm aware that your experience the first time you incarnated in the west was quite traumatic with your father, but what about the previous times?
    Interestingly, the only lifetime when I've recalled having a family or children was from 682-734, when I was in Tikal, then a major Mayan city in what is now Guatemala. Certainly not since I came to the west, which was in 1850. In Tibet I was a lama for many lifetimes, and while I could have had a family (I suppose!), that never came up once in any recollections.

Why the heck would you leave Tibet for the spiritual shithole called western civilization?
    Many of us did. We received a "call" to help. We never really knew any global geography, but we just knew that there was a civilization far in the west that was very unbalanced and in big spiritual trouble. So it was a mission to help.

If I've understood correctly you believe that the current lifetime is the most impactful and quite critical for humanity's development. Why is that, since presumably we keep coming back and we can do that over and over again for as long as it takes to learn the lessons we're supposed to. What is different this time around? And for that matter what happens when one graduates?
    Well, I'm not alone in thinking and feeling that this lifetime (or this period) is a critical tipping point for us all.

Are you vegan, vegetarian or flexitarian? Does it matter?
    I had to look up "flexitarian". Yes, I'm kinda close to being one of those. But I do eat a lot of dairy (eggs, milk, cheese), and meat and fish very occasionally. I don't think it matters ALL that much, but I fully respect those who feel it does. I definitely keep off sugar and junk and processed food of all kinds. Here in Ecuador, I'm blessed with great supplies of veg fresh fruit of all kinds, with raw milk from a farm just down the road. It's easy to stay healthy and also have a delicious varied diet.

What was the single story that got you hooked up the most until you found out it wasn't true? For me it was the white hats and possibly NESARA.
    I can't really think of anything in that category. I was fooled by one or two of the Camelot witnesses (Pete Peterson is a prime example: see this thread), but that's slightly different.

Of the things I once thought was likely to be real but now I'm not quite so sure about, only Planet X stands out. My current view is that it's about 60-40 that it's out there somewhere, but certainly nowhere close. (And it's got nothing to do with the Anunnaki, and never was.) I'm not convinced that "Planet Nine" (see this thread) is exactly the same thing.

If you could recruit 3 historical figures for the final battle (if and when that happens) who would they be?
    I'm not sure I understand the question: why would a historical figure have anything to do with any "final battle"?? But for me, the idea of a "final battle" isn't very real — at least in the Biblical sense, which is what I assume you may be referring to.

At some point maybe 5 or so years ago you mentioned (unfortunately I can't track back that thread through the search function) that at that point there were two suspected AI members on Avalon. How does that work? Did you give your consent for those to be here or is it part of an ongoing experiment?
    I don't recall that very clearly. Do find that quote for me, if you can. It may have been a joke, or someone else's speculation. We definitely have no "AI members" now, if we ever did before.

Oh boy, my list seems endless so I'll cut it short here and finish with one question of great personal interest.
    In the Anglo-Saxon Mission video I literally took it personally when you asked us to do the work that we're supposed to do. Unfortunately a decade after that, I'm still uncertain and in the dark about what my calling really is even though I consider myself a bookworm and have done my fair share of reading. I'm aware that you strongly recommend a past life regression approach in order for someone to find out their mission, however given the tremendous financial cost of that method and my innate indifference in any sort of wealth accumulation, I'm afraid that it isn't and it won't be for the forseeable future an option for me. Do you have an alternative cost-free advice for me regardless of the amount of work it requires?
    Well, it's not necessarily a "tremendous financial cost"! One can get an insight into this for just a few hundred $$, or maybe less. I do totally know that's a lot of money for some people, but what's gained can be literally priceless. James (Jim) Newell (his profile page is here) does a really good job, and works over Skype or by phone. He's highly skilled. Of course, others out there are, as well.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, did I mention? Thank you

Keep asking me questions. But again, why were you apparently in doubt about me for so long?

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (26th May 2020), ClearWater (26th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), fractal being (26th May 2020), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Jad (27th May 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (27th May 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (26th May 2020), leavesoftrees (27th May 2020), Mare (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020), Yoda (26th May 2020)

7. Link to Post #1104
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

“Yes, I'm part of a group.”

Dear Bill,
    Would you be kind enough to say more about this particular group?
    Thank you,
    Darren

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Alan (26th May 2020), Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), fractal being (26th May 2020), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Jad (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020)

9. Link to Post #1105
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kudzy (here)

Dear Bill,
    Thank you,
    Darren
    Well, I'll just say this. You'll be aware that there a number of groups all over the world, some totally invisible and others a little less so, that are using focused spiritual techniques to combat everything that's been happening globally this year. That's what I'm referring to.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (27th May 2020), ClearWater (26th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), Jad (27th May 2020), Kate (28th May 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (26th May 2020), Mare (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (26th May 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2020), Sirus (26th May 2020), Soda (27th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020), Yoda (26th May 2020)

11. Link to Post #1106
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,605 times in 20,701 posts

Bill, would you explain more as to why you don't think Planet X has anything to do with the Annunaki? And what do you think about the Annunaki/ Nibiru?
    I had my doubts about Sitchin's work when I heard it was partly channeled, but he is still recognized as an expert on the Sumerian language, so I don't think all his work could be wrong.
    And when the ancient settlements and gold mines in Africa were located by Tellinger after Sitchin described them, that was good confirmation.
    The Book of Revelations describes a "final battle" that seems to correlate somewhat with what is happening today. See: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsage.t...6292954609479/
    Any thoughts?
    Were there any Tibetan prophecies regarding these times that seem to be manifesting now?
    Thanks!
    Natalie
    Last edited by onawah; 31st May 2020 at 05:23.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2020)

13. Link to Post #1107
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A question for you, in return. Why not??
    Thank you for your swift response and your patience. I get the general vibe from the tone of your response that I might have set you off somehow or plainly given you unintelligent questions. If so, my apologies, it certainly wasn't my intent. Unfortunately I was working on an elaborate reply past few hours and sadly it got deleted once I accidentally pressed the go back function on my tablet so I'll have to be brief this time around The discernment between truths and lies, good and evil is rather an ever evolving process and hardly a single moment of clarity. For instance the balance was majorly in favour of you being one of the good ones up to the moment when the Qanon paranoia started. For me being on the good side was incompatible with the extent of hate speech and divisiveness that was tolerated on your part in that thread. It pushed me away from the forum past 3 years. If it weren't for the Covid19 saga, I might not have made a return and things could have stayed there and I might not had the chance to reassess my opinion on you. I was delighted to see that you had handled that situation appropriately once I came back.

“Yes, I'm part of a group.
    Dear Bill,
    Thank you,
    Darren
    Yes please do so if you will

Quote If you hadn't found out this particular truth about your existence how you'd figured your life would be right now?
    You skipped this part of the question. Not that it is of particular importance to me, I was just curious whether you'd ever thought of that in the context of the sliding doors aspect of reality that you admire. By the way if you liked that film, you might also like this one
    Quote ...what happens when one graduates?
    Well, I'm not alone in thinking and feeling that this lifetime (or this period) is a critical tipping point for us all.
    Indeed you're not alone. I also feel the same way, but I'm not sure why. I'd hoped you knew or knew somebody that does. Same goes for the highlighted question that you alsoskipped

Quote But I do eat a lot of dairy
    I hope not the cow one.

I'm not sure I understand the question: why would a historical figure have anything to do with any "final battle"?? But for me, the idea of a "final battle" isn't very real — at least in the Biblical sense, which is what I assume you may be referring to.
    Indeed you didn't understood the question. Let me rephrase. Hopefully at some point we'll be able to overthrow the archons/cabal/ptb, whatever you may call them. That particular moment in time (which could last an hour, a day or a lifetime) is what I call the final battle and hopefully won't include bloodshed, physical violence, but it will be a fight at the spiritual level. For me that has nothing to do with the biblical version of the reality. In that time which 3 historical personalities would you like to have been incarnated and fight by your side. For example I would like to have there Buddha, Aristophanes, Heracletus, H.Blavatsky and many more. You? Maybe they're already here, but I 'm not aware of anyone claiming to be the incarnate of any of the above

Quote Do find that quote for me, if you can
    I'll do my best

Well, it's not necessarily a "tremendous financial cost"! One can get an insight into this for just a few hundred $$, or maybe less. I do totally know that's a lot of money for some people, but what's gained can be literally priceless. James (Jim) Newell (his profile page is here) does a really good job, and works over Skype or by phone. He's highly skilled. Of course, others out there are, as well.
    I was basically refering to Ron's Org that you strongly recommend which is fairly more expensive. Also I'm slightly reluctant on online spiritual enlightment techniques, particularly after my unfortunate experience with a certain psychic that is highly regarded around here. In my case she was just completely off. Indeed a few hunred bucks is not extreme if put my intent on it, but I'd have to be fairly confident that it's worth it, because it could mean that I'd have to sacrifice my vacation for instance.

But again, why were you apparently in doubt about me for so long?
    Don't take me wrong but I still am, the same way I doubt even myself sometimes. Even though I'd like to believe that I'm really one of the good ones, I can't dismiss the fact that I could be misguided, fooled or just plainly ignorant about things. If it helps you, you're one of the few people in the alternative community that I believe still holds some credibility. Even the mighty D.Icke lost most of his credibility recently with the way he was completely off in his covid19 assessment and his alliance with the shady london real guy. It also helps that we are similar on so many levels despite our large age and spiritual development difference. For instance I'm also all alone (in terms of family) in this world and have a passion for mountain hikes, dogs and strong dislike for smart phones, social media and consumerism. There is also a slight aspect on this that doesn't belong to the public domain, I might PM you for that. So you're a good one until proven otherwise

Thanks again
    Last edited by fractal being; 26th May 2020 at 19:45.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to fractal being For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2020)

15. Link to Post #1108
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bill, would you explain more as to why you don't think Planet X has anything to do with the Annunaki? And what do you think about the Annunaki/ Nibiru?
    I had my doubts about Sitchin's work when I heard it was partly channeled, but he is still recognized as an expert on the Sumerian language, so I don't think all his work could be wrong.
    And when the ancient settlements and gold mines in Africa were located by Tellinger [U]after Sitchin described them, that was good confirmation.
    The Book of Revelations describes a "final battle" that seems to correlate somewhat with what is happening today. See: https://www.facebook.com/sarahsage.t...6292954609479/
    Any thoughts?
    Were there any Tibetan prophecies regarding these times that seem to be manifesting now?
    Thanks!
    Natalie
    Do please see this thread, in which lay out what I feel I know.
    One part of Sitchin's work that was most definitely wrong was the notion that the Anunnaki came from a Planet X-like body in our solar system called Nibiru. As I wrote,
    They certainly do not ride around on an icy, rocky planetoid ("Nibiru") waiting patiently for it to return near Earth every 3,600 years. They have their own spacecraft.
    And their spacecraft will be very advanced, not the NASA-module-like things that Sitchin tried to describe.

Sitchin may well have believed what he was being "told", but scientifically that's naive nonsense. In all the people I've ever talked to about this, no-one knows where the Anunnaki are really from. But it'll be a system many light years away.

The problem with anything inferred from Revelations is that the descriptions there are so extreme, other-worldly, flowery and graphic (they really sound like more of a psychedelic trip than a 'dream' or 'vision'), when we try to transpose them on to anything we actually know about, we have to do quite a lot of Rorschach-test-like mixing, matching and force-fitting to try to get things to match up.

Re Tibetan prophecies about the present day, yes, there's one major work that's quite well-known.

The Light That Makes Things Clear: A Prophecy of Things to Come was written by 'Jam-byangs mKhyen-brtse Chos-kyi bLo-gros (1896-1959), widely known and celebrated as the "Master of Masters". Here he is:

It was first translated into English in 1988 by Karma gSungrab rGya-mtsho, who asked for it to be freely reproduced.

Some of it is rather woolly (as many predictions are), but in the dire picture he presents he does give a date for a major global pandemic, which he stated would occur in 2028.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Agape (27th May 2020), Alan (26th May 2020), Chris Gilbert (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), dan33 (18th November 2021), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), onawah (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), Sunny (27th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (27th May 2020), Yoda (26th May 2020)

17. Link to Post #1109
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Bill. The video which was at https://www.facebook.com/sarahsage.t...6292954609479/

... apparently is no longer available (surprise!) It's brief and focuses precisely on only a few parts of Revelations such as the "Mark of the Beast" the "number of the Beast" ( 666) and it does seem too coincidental not to be referencing things we are seeing occur now with the plan that the NWO is rolling out for the world. If I find it up again, I will send a link.

The problem with anything inferred from Revelations is that the descriptions there are so extreme, other-worldly, flowery and graphic (they really sound like more of a psychedelic trip than a 'dream' or 'vision'), when we try to transpose them on to anything we actually know about, we have to do quite a lot of Rorschach-test-like mixing, matching and force-fitting to try to get things to match up.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th May 2020 at 20:31.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020)

19. Link to Post #1110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

PS I wish now I had requested that FB video be saved to Avalon's library. Hopefully someone downloaded it somewhere and it will show up again.
    OOps! It's still there at https://www.facebook.com/sarahsage.t...6292954609479/
    The guy sounds like he's on speed or maybe he's just a motormouth, or maybe someone sped up the video, but he makes a lot of sense.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th May 2020 at 20:38.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), janette (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020)

21. Link to Post #1111
    Thanks

PS I wish now I had requested that FB video be saved to Avalon's library. Hopefully someone downloaded it somewhere and it will show up again.
    There was a curtailed (incomplete) link in your post... the video's all there, and I re-embedded it.

But the problem I have with the Book of Revelation is this. Over the centuries, there have been many thousands of recorded dramatic dreams, visions, angelic visitations, and detailed prophecies. From Nostradamus on down, including other luminaries with pretty impressive track records.

So why all the focus on just this one? What else did 'John' (the author, and we don't even know for sure who he was) dream about? He had no documented track record, and historically we actually know nothing about him for certain.

Many of the others have much greater merit, save for the celebrated inclusion in the New Testament decided ONLY by the early Catholic Church. That (if anything) might lead one to suspect its presence there, rather than take it all on board as [100% Church-endorsed] 'gospel'.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), NewParadigmGuy (26th May 2020), onawah (27th May 2020), periol (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020), Yoda (26th May 2020)

23. Link to Post #1112
    United States Avalon Member kudzy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Bill,
    Thank you,
    Darren
    Well, I'll just say this. You'll be aware that there a number of groups all over the world, some totally invisible and others a little less so, that are using focused spiritual techniques to combat everything that's been happening globally this year. That's what I'm referring to.
    Thanks Bill.
    Actually I’m not specifically aware of these groups but I’d love to be a part of one whose intention it is to make this planet a more loving and compassionate place. I would also be interested in learning these focused spiritual techniques.
    I’ve Been practicing Vipassana meditation as taught by S. N. Goenka regularly for the past six plus years. A part of that practice involves sending Metta.
    Might this be similar to what you are referring too?

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to kudzy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th May 2020), Bluegreen (27th May 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), silvanelf (2nd June 2020), wondering (27th May 2020)

25. Link to Post #1113
    Thanks

I’ve Been practicing Vipassana meditation as taught by S. N. Goenka regularly for the past six plus years. A part of that practice involves sending Metta.
    Might this be similar to what you are referring too?
    Avalon member Pigtail Gurl (who you may know or remember) is doing something very similar — see this FB post:
    She asked me if she could post about this on Avalon, to help promote the initiative. I told her of course, we'd all support her 100%. Expect a little more about this maybe in the next week or so.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th May 2020), Baby Steps (26th May 2020), Chester (27th May 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (26th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), justntime2learn (26th May 2020), kfm27917 (26th May 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (26th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), Tintin (27th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020), Yoda (26th May 2020)

27. Link to Post #1114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's just a few passages from Revelations (13:17)that has many people thinking that it's referring to these times, though not necessarily "taking it all on board".
    (The author is thought to have been John the disciple of Jesus.The text of Revelation states that John was on Patmos, a Greek island where, by most biblical historians, he is considered to have been exiled as a result of anti-Christian persecution under the Roman emperor Domitian.)
    "And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark— the name of the beast or the number of its name. Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666."
    The parallels remarkable as pertaining to the present day are to the patent described here: https://orientalreview.org/2020/04/2...patent-060606/
    "Patent WO/2020/060606 was registered on 26 March 2020. The patent application was filed by Microsoft Technology Licensing, LLC, headed by Bill Gates, back on 20 June 2019, and, on 22 April 2020, the patent was granted international status. The title of the patent is “Cryptocurrency system using body activity data”. In other words, a chip will be inserted into the body that monitors a person’s daily physical activity in return for cryptocurrency. If conditions are met (such as accepting vaccines), then the person receives certain bonuses that can be spent on something..."
    In other words, the new "tattoo" that is being pushed will contain a tracking chip and possibly other things such as birth control or genetics-altering agents, and it will create a cashless society and an Orwellian "social credit system" such as currently being introduced in China, which determines what "privileges" an individual may enjoy, and what their social status will be.
    The belief that this was prophesied has been creating common ground for various disparate groups such as Fundamentalist Christians and Survivalists, and making many people determined not to accept the tattoo, the vaccines, or the future that the NWO has planned.
    For these reasons, it seems to be a subject of some importance, whether one "believes" or not.

There was a curtailed (incomplete) link in your post... the video's all there, and I re-embedded it.

But the problem I have with the Book of Revelation is this. Over the centuries, there have been many thousands of recorded dramatic dreams, visions, angelic visitations, and detailed prophecies. From Nostradamus on down, including other luminaries with pretty impressive track records.

So why all the focus on just this one? What else did 'John' (the author, and we don't even know for sure who he was) dream about? He had no documented track record, and historically we actually know nothing about him for certain.

Many of the others have much greater merit, save for the celebrated inclusion in the New Testament decided ONLY by the early Catholic Church. That (if anything) might lead one to suspect its presence there, rather than take it all on board as [100% Church-endorsed] 'gospel'.

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Franny (27th May 2020), George (27th May 2020), Harmony (27th May 2020), janette (13th October 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2020), wondering (27th May 2020)

29. Link to Post #1115
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,253 times in 914 posts

Bill, Now that some time has passed with the COVID issue, the numbers are being seen more clearly, the etiology has been more researched, the social response has been critiqued, to mention just a few considerations, would you please comment on how, if at all, your take on the whole “pandemic” has changed? I really value your views. Diane

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Baby Steps (27th May 2020), Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Frank V (27th May 2020), Franny (27th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), Soda (27th May 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th May 2020)

31. Link to Post #1116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Bill, Now that some time has passed with the COVID issue, the numbers are being seen more clearly, the etiology has been more researched, the social response has been critiqued, to mention just a few considerations, would you please comment on how, if at all, your take on the whole “pandemic” has changed? I really value your views. Diane
    Thanks, and that's a really really great question. An important one, too.

I was kind of waiting for that from someone! (To others: I promise I never asked Diane to post this. )

So this is just a placeholder right now, which I'll delete later. I'm pretty tied up right now, but I'd very much like to post a detailed reply later today if I can.

32. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (28th May 2020), Agape (27th May 2020), Alan (27th May 2020), Baby Steps (27th May 2020), Chris Gilbert (27th May 2020), ClearWater (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), East Sun (27th May 2020), Frank V (27th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), kfm27917 (29th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Mare (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), tan_hm (8th June 2020), wondering (27th May 2020), Yoda (27th May 2020)

33. Link to Post #1117
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

The guy sounds like he's on speed or maybe he's just a motormouth, or maybe someone sped up the video, but he makes a lot of sense.
    Was able to locate the source video -

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), Bluegreen (28th May 2020), Craig (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), East Sun (27th May 2020), Harmony (28th May 2020), janette (13th October 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), onawah (27th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020)

35. Link to Post #1118
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

The Light That Makes Things Clear: A Prophecy of Things to Come was written by 'Jam-byangs mKhyen-brtse Chos-kyi bLo-gros (1896-1959), widely known and celebrated as the "Master of Masters". Here he is:

It was first translated into English in 1988 by Karma gSungrab rGya-mtsho, who asked for it to be freely reproduced.

Some of it is rather woolly (as many predictions are), but in the dire picture he presents he does give a date for a major global pandemic, which he stated would occur in 2028.
    I have only had 1 time to read through this, it was probably not readily absorbed, but my first thoughts were, OMG why bother? We appear to be doomed, if time wasn't a 3D construct I would pop off at first site and be forcibly returned hopefully after all this. (I am not coming back under my own volition) But instead I will just ponder the whole idea of whatever the hell this is and wonder why the experiment isn't just terminated and restarted with revised operating parameters.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

Alecs (28th May 2020), Bill Ryan (27th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), onawah (28th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), wondering (28th May 2020)

37. Link to Post #1119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Chester! The youtube version is at regular speed, so the guy's not a motor mouth or on speed after all.
    This is the original video, from preacher Robert Breaker:
    I'm subscribing to his youtube channel to see what else he comes up with.
    I find it very interesting that, coming from a kind of born-again Christian perspective, he has correlated the science and the conspiracy theories about Covid-19, the vaccine, the chip, the NWO, AI and the Archons in a very coherent way.
    So it provides common ground for conspiracy theorists, Christians, survivalists, anit-vaxxers and more.
    ( Though I don't imagine, like he does, that the "saved" are going to be spirited away from the world in the "Rapture", but perhaps there could be an ascension to a higher level of consciousness on the part of some in the event of a very positive development--perhaps the unveiling of some present day revelation that will dismantle the whole NWO agenda. )
    I suspect Bill, that you haven't had time to view the video or chose not to, or you would probably have found it to be very interesting as well.
    The sped up version on FB is annoying, but if time is a factor, you would save time at least viewing it there.
    Though the regular-timed youtube version allows for more time to absorb the info and connect the dots.

Question: Is there anything in the Tibetan Lama's (the "Master of Masters) prophecy that would seem to create the "very different world" that your ET friend predicted you would be witness to?

Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Last edited by onawah; 28th May 2020 at 01:12.
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2020), ClearWater (28th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Kryztian (21st January 2021), Sadieblue (28th May 2020)

39. Link to Post #1120
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Thanks Chester! The youtube version is at regular speed, so the guy's not a motor mouth or on speed after all.
    This is the original video, from preacher Robert Breaker:
    I'm subscribing to his youtube channel to see what else he comes up with.
    I find it very interesting that, coming from a kind of born-again Christian perspective, he has correlated the science and the conspiracy theories about Covid-19, the vaccine, the chip, the NWO, AI and the Archons in a very coherent way.
    So it provides common ground for conspiracy theorists, Christians, survivalists, anit-vaxxers and more.
    ( Though I don't imagine, like he does, that the "saved" are going to be spirited away from the world in the "Rapture", but perhaps there could be an ascension to a higher level of consciousness on the part of some in the event of a very positive development--perhaps the unveiling of some present day revelation that will dismantle the whole NWO agenda. )
    I suspect Bill, that you haven't had time to view the video or chose not to, or you would probably have found it to be very interesting as well.
    The sped up version on FB is annoying, but if time is a factor, you would save time at least viewing it there.
    Though the regular-timed youtube version allows for more time to absorb the info and connect the dots.

Question: Is there anything in the Tibetan Lama's (the "Master of Masters) prophecy that would seem to create the "very different world" that your ET friend predicted you would be witness to?

Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    I share your view, onawah, regarding "the rapture." What I found fascinating is the massive amount of synchromystical "dot connections" Preacher Robert Breaker discovers. Yet, my interpretations are likely not what most people hold to which is a bit complex but I will try.

After years of research, I have developed the theory that synchronicity, though it can correlate and compliment the truth, can also arise in correlation to the strong desires of the subconscious for something "to be true" even when it isn't actually true.

And my theory further concludes that when a paradigm is so deeply and widely held as "end of the world," evangelical Christian (and orthodox Jewish and orthodox Muslim) share (all Abrahamic religions) and all heavily influenced by Zoroastrianism (where the concept of a savior that ushers in the "end times" may have originated) that mind-blowing massive synchronicities can be generated and that the gravest mistake is made by all of those who "read the signs, interpret the signs and conclude they came from God and "This is it!, folks..." are actually feeding "the monster" of the magickal fuel that can actual create the very result in reality.

If we "create our reality" as so many like to believe, then why are we creating the end of the world? I can't answer that one though i do have a theory on this one too.

I bet on the following: That more advanced consciousness, even if held by a few, trumps the "death wish consciousness" of so much of the masses.

If that turns out to be the case, Bill's ET friend could be seen as "right."
    Last edited by Chester; 28th May 2020 at 02:18.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2020), ClearWater (28th May 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Harmony (28th May 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), onawah (28th May 2020), Sadieblue (28th May 2020), tan_hm (8th June 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 88 FirstFirst 1 6 46 56 66 88 LastLast