+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 67 88 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1742

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #1121
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by wondering (here)
    Bill, Now that some time has passed with the COVID issue, the numbers are being seen more clearly, the etiology has been more researched, the social response has been critiqued, to mention just a few considerations, would you please comment on how, if at all, your take on the whole “pandemic” has changed? I really value your views. Diane
    Thanks, and that's a really really great question. An important one, too.

I was kind of waiting for that from someone! (To others: I promise I never asked Diane to post this. )

So this is just a placeholder right now, which I'll delete later. I'm pretty tied up right now, but I'd very much like to post a detailed reply later today if I can.
    Okay, here's a fairly well considered reply. Each time I thought I might have finished, I came up with a little more to say.

Most of my thoughts have already been posted, in various places — particularly on this thread. As many will know, I was on this the moment the outbreak started to become reported in western media, in the third week of January. For a while, it was almost all I could think (and read and listen) about every day.

I knew from the start it was hugely important. Not claiming any credit, truly. I don't mean that egotistically. I simply couldn't help it. It was burning a hole in my awareness every day, before February had even started.

I made a bunch of predictions, calling some things really quite early. I saw very clearly that the US would be the new epicenter of the pandemic, and felt strongly that all flights out of China (and SE Asia) should be halted, to all other parts of the world, quite a while before they were.

I saw Trump's re-election being endangered (whatever one might think of him). I saw the WHO's incompetence (which soon after I later realized was malfeasance, almost at a criminal level). I saw supply chains breaking, with a huge economic impact. I wrote that the problems would be far greater than those of individual virus infection, but would be societal, economic, and political.

At first I was interested in the science: I've always been interested in issues of biowarfare, which has been a genuine threat for decades. It rapidly became clear to me it was engineered, either as a bioweapon right from the beginning, or as something that was later used as one.

I consider that certain now. If anyone posts on the forum in disagreement, that's fine, but one's belief doesn't change what the thing actually is.

I do confess I have little patience for those who say that the virus doesn't exist. Of course it does. It's a weapon, for ****'s sakes. Weapons are real things. That's how and why they work.

I believe (but do not know) that if one traces the domino chain back to the real origin, the intention and decision to release it came from a highly compartmentalized US agency. But that's just a very strong suspicion (or maybe a logical inference), not anything I can point to any proof of. I also strongly suspect that certain people and/or agencies in the US did their best to expedite the spread there.

Re the latter, all the evidence I can see supports that hypothesis, though it's circumstantial. But there really is a lot of it. The incompetence, disorganization, confused mixed messages, lack of resources, and bad or incomplete early briefings to the President, all point to that. Trump was slow to catch on to what was really happening (in fairness to him, he's dependent on what he's told by "experts" around him). But whatever one might think of his personality, he's not a total fool.

So I'm pretty sure Trump knows the entire score right now. But he's in a difficult situation. And we've discovered that he's NOT a good wartime leader. He's clearly a good businessman, and a good negotiator (maybe), but he's been no Eisenhower. Not yet, at least.

But regarding the virus having been enhanced as a weapon, I do consider that proven — not only because of the gene inserts that are extremely unlikely to have occurred naturally (and all the evidence shows that was almost impossible), but also because of testimony from several witnesses who have stated that they know, and I find them credible. (That also includes a number of world-class remote viewers, and many people I know personally who have impressive spiritual perception and whose reports I feel are very likely to be accurate.)

But while in February and half of March I was primarily interested in the science (the virology and epidemiology), the balance of my focus then tipped much more to how and why this was being used, and the various domino effects of that.

About this, maybe not much more need be said. But the following might be a really brief summary.
    • The virus is a real thing. It's a different coronavirus than has existed before. It's not the flu, and it's worse than the flu in several key ways.
    • It's more transmissible, people are infectious when asymptomatic (maybe for long periods), and while only a small proportion of those infected develop serious symptoms, it can have lasting effects even on those who have recovered. You don't want to get this thing. And if you don't think it's dangerous, or think it doesn't exist, it may get you anyway. As Chris Martenson says: the Honey Badger Don't Care.
    • But the authorities — some of which I'm as sure as I can be as behind-the-scenes, directive, and hidden while instructing politicians and heal authorities throughout much of the world to act in the same way (and say the same things) — overplayed their hand.
    • In terms of their game plan, as it were, they were too fast, too clumsy, and underestimated the ability of regular people (and many professionals) to see what was happening.
    • It's very clear to me now that the damage to individual finances, their jobs, their mental health, their physical health, to their families and relationships (all too often), to small and even medium-sized businesses, and to the economy as a whole in many nations, FAR OUTWEIGHS the damage caused by the virus, even though it's a true Honey Badger. It's just slam-dunk obvious. There's now a very loud chorus of informed people who are saying that publicly, and they're not going to stop.
    • There's much that has come to light because of all this — and this is a good thing. The malfeasance of the WHO (= "wrongdoing, especially by a public official") has been laid bare and is in full view. Similarly for Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, all of whom overplayed their hand in way-too-blatant censorship of good people trying to share sometimes even quite reasonable views and information. That'll never be forgotten. And look at what the US Federal Reserve has been doing... it's a trillion-dollar money grab, Robin Hood in reverse. (I'd predict the backlash will be in a couple years' time.)
    • Individuals, too, have come into the spotlight, and rightly so. That 20,000 watt halogen light now stays on, and the beam will follow them. Bill Gates, Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg, Jerome Powell (head of the Fed), Anthony Fauci, Dr Robert Redfield (head of the CDC). And on the other side of the world, Xi Jinping (of course). China is exposed, too.
    There needs to be some kind of conclusion to this post, and I'll do my best.

The world is re-opening now, and there are wise and unwise, careful and careless, ways to do this. Ecuador, where I am, is doing a good job, and is almost back to normal apart from mandatory masks... a trifling thing to tolerate if it means people can travel on buses again and small businesses can reopen.

The masks issue I think is overblown and almost academic. No society will tolerate mandatory masks for long, government-touted "new normal" or not. They'll just stop wearing them, and (as we've already seen in the US) will be almost impossible to police.

There are remedies, and even cures. A vaccine might never be developed that really does any good (even from vaccine enthusiasts' point of view). One of the many red flags that's so huge it's impossible to miss is the almost total absence in the media of "authoritative" statements about individual strong immune health. Go figure.

And hydroxychloroquine IS effective when taken (a) early, AND (b) with zinc. The medical studies and media reports all trying their best to trash it are yet one more giant red flag.

Whoever created this chimera virus didn't reckon on a $2 treatment that really works.

But we may not be out of the woods yet, though the world's citizens are tiring of lockdowns and everything connected. Many people are just bored. They wanna go to the beach. (If I had a beach near me, I'd be there too.)

And even more than go to the beach, good people want to start working again. Some are not bored, but simply desperate. Desperate people don't listen to politicians any more. They may not listen to anyone.

My remaining major concern is about something to follow, maybe yet to come. That's not dispelled yet. I was pretty sure a month or so ago there was a covert plan to do just that, and I was worried about something much worse being unleashed later this year.

I feel easier now (there have been a lot of changes taking place in the ethers and the direction of the timelines), but I'm still on my guard. If we get to Christmas without another outbreak of something different (not a second wave of Covid-19, but another pandemic), then I'll feel much more reassured.

I wrote back in early March that this whole period would be one that people would remember for the rest of their lives. That's already true, I think, the entire experience etched into our minds like it was carved in stone. What I'm betting on is that not only will the experience be indelible, but also the learning and increased awareness of the hidden forces trying to shape our world in ways we never voted for.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th May 2020 at 00:42.

2. The Following 71 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (29th May 2020), Alan (28th May 2020), Alberto e Daniela (26th June 2020), Angel of the Mists (29th May 2020), Anka (8th June 2020), Baby Steps (28th May 2020), Bayareamom (11th July 2020), Billy (28th May 2020), Chester (28th May 2020), ClearWater (28th May 2020), Cognitive Dissident (29th May 2020), Craig (28th May 2020), CurEus (9th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), David Trd1 (9th June 2020), Denise/Dizi (29th May 2020), Elainie (28th May 2020), Eva2 (29th May 2020), Ewan (31st July 2020), fractal being (28th May 2020), Frank V (28th May 2020), Franny (28th May 2020), Gemma13 (29th May 2020), George (27th June 2020), Gwin Ru (28th May 2020), Harmony (29th May 2020), Icare (27th June 2020), Jad (28th May 2020), janette (13th October 2020), Johan (Keyholder) (20th June 2020), johnji (13th June 2020), kfm27917 (8th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (28th May 2020), leavesoftrees (29th May 2020), magicmanx (13th June 2020), Mare (28th June 2020), Mark (Star Mariner) (14th June 2020), Mashika (5th June 2020), Matthew (13th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Mike (13th June 2020), Mike Gorman (26th June 2020), mokosh (29th May 2020), NewParadigmGuy (29th May 2020), onawah (8th June 2020), onevoice (13th June 2020), Orobo (29th May 2020), palehorse (14th June 2020), Perdido (8th September 2020), Rawhide68 (9th June 2020), Rhogar (29th May 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020), Salv8tion (31st May 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th May 2020), scotslad (9th June 2020), sijohn (30th May 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2020), Sirus (28th May 2020), Spirithorse (28th May 2020), Stephanie (28th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2020), Sunny (29th May 2020), sunwings (26th June 2020), tan_hm (8th June 2020), Tintin (28th May 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (29th May 2020), Valerie Villars (13th June 2020), Violet3 (6th September 2020), wondering (28th May 2020), Yoda (28th May 2020)

3. Link to Post #1122
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

Not to be missed: Lancet & NEJM Retract Studies Finding HCQ Deadly & Ineffective
    Medical Scandal of the Decade Erupts as Lancet and NEJM Both Retract Studies Finding Hydroxychloriquine Deadly and Ineffective
    Politicized Science: Lancet, NEJM retract studies on Hydroxychloriquine
    BY Celia Farber
    6/6/20

"Dr. James Todaro, who runs a website, MedicineUncensored, which publishes the results of HCQ studies, tweeted yesterday:

“This is exploding into one of the most twisted and unbelievable medical scandals of the decade.” Todaro (and social media “sleuths”) were the first to expose the truth, in late May on his site:
    The full article (quite lengthy) copied and pasted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1360087

There are remedies, and even cures. A vaccine might never be developed that really does any good (even from vaccine enthusiasts' point of view). One of the many red flags that's so huge it's impossible to miss is the almost total absence in the media of "authoritative" statements about individual strong immune health. Go figure.

And hydroxychloroquine IS effective when taken (a) early, AND (b) with zinc. The medical studies and media reports all trying their best to trash it are yet one more giant red flag.

Whoever created this chimera virus didn't reckon on a $2 treatment that really works.
    The article cited also exposes Remdesivir:

"Meanwhile, Remdesivir is both proven unsafe and proven unproven. From MedPage Today:

“For Remdesivir, one review in the American Journal of Emergency Medicine cited concern about cardiac arrhythmias, but another in Cardiovascular Research called CV effects and toxicities unknown.”

Another astonishing line from the same article cites Remdesivir’s use in an experimental Ebola study. You will have to read this sentence twice to believe it:

“The only adverse events reported in that trial were deaths, and the only one adjudicated as possibly related to Remdesivir was one case of hypotension followed rapidly by cardiac arrest.”

The side effects for the drug on its lengthy Wikipedia page are hardly reassuring:

“The most common adverse effects in studies of remdesivir for COVID‑19 include respiratory failure and organ impairment, including low albumin, low potassium, low count of red blood cells, low count of platelets that help with clotting, and yellow discoloration of the skin.[12][unreliable medical source?]Other reported side effects include gastrointestinal distress, elevated transaminase levels in the blood (liver enzymes), and infusion site reactions.[3]

Why does Anthony Fauci think Remdesivir is safer than HCQ? Why does he have a job at all, protecting “public health” when he thinks we should all be taking a drug that is associated with liver failure and heart attacks, as most anti-HIV drugs are? I’m glad Trump has not spoken to him in two weeks. Make it two months. I feel safer each day POTUS does not speak to Fauci.

The truth of HCQ, ironically, were captured in the NYT Magazine’s cover story on famous French microbiologist Didier Raoult, which caught my eye when it was published a month ago. The “dek” which sums up the zeitgeist perfectly, reads: “He Was A Science Star. Then He Promoted A Questionable Cure For Covid-19: The man behind Trump’s favorite unproven treatment has made a great career assailing orthodoxy. His claim of a 100 percent cure rate shocked scientists around the world.”

For the record, and as the article concedes, Raoult’s star has only brightened after his HCQ successes. His face is on coffee cups, in France. Raoult has won every major science award in France, is the most cited microbiologist in Europe, and the 7th most cited worldwide."
    Last edited by onawah; 8th June 2020 at 20:03.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

bennycog (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (8th June 2020), CurEus (9th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Ewan (31st July 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Jad (8th June 2020), kfm27917 (13th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Rawhide68 (9th June 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020), silvanelf (8th June 2020), Sue (Ayt) (9th June 2020), Valerie Villars (13th June 2020), Violet3 (6th September 2020), wondering (8th June 2020)

5. Link to Post #1123
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Dear Bill, how are you today? I hope you are doing wonderful, I'm sorry to bother you with this but I was hoping you could help me. I can´t find in the Library the book you recommended for remote viewing in this post: Link to Post #622. This is the link you provided: http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Moreh...ing_course.zip

I looked into the library for couldn't find the file. Would you be able to help me.

I also found an interview with Ingo Swan, I don't know if you've seen it but I think you might enjoy it: https://youtu.be/3nME2vGV5aI

Thank you again for taking the time to answer our questions, for this community and sharing your knowledge but above all for making us curious and seekers of deeper truths, I hope you feel the appreciation from all of us. Wishing you well!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th June 2020 at 00:09. Reason: fixed broken link

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to tan_hm For This Post:

Anka (13th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Frank V (13th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), palehorse (14th June 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020), Valerie Villars (13th June 2020), Violet3 (6th September 2020), wondering (13th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #1124
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tan_hm (here)
    Dear Bill, how are you today? I hope you are doing wonderful, I'm sorry to bother you with this but I was hoping you could help me. I can´t find in the Library the book you recommended for remote viewing in this post: Link to Post #622. This is the link you provided: http://avalonlibrary.net/David_Moreh...ing_course.zip

I looked into the library for couldn't find the file. Would you be able to help me.
    Sure. Here it is on WeTransfer, available for 7 days till 20 June.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (13th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Frank V (13th June 2020), Franny (13th June 2020), kfm27917 (13th June 2020), kudzy (13th June 2020), magicmanx (13th June 2020), palehorse (14th June 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020), tan_hm (13th June 2020), Valerie Villars (13th June 2020), Yoda (13th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #1125
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks

Red face Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by tan_hm (here)

Sure. Here it is on WeTransfer, available for 7 days till 20 June.
    Thank you so much!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tan_hm For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Frank V (13th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), palehorse (14th June 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020)

11. Link to Post #1126
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,414 times in 685 posts

Bill:

Have you read the book:
    Sky People_ Untold Stories of Alien Encounters in Mesoamerica

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kfm27917 For This Post:

Anka (14th June 2020), Bill Ryan (13th June 2020), Frank V (14th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020)

13. Link to Post #1127
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kfm27917 (here)
    Bill:

Have you read the book:
    Sky People_ Untold Stories of Alien Encounters in Mesoamerica
    I haven't! But thanks for the prompt. We do have it in the Avalon Library.

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (14th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Frank V (14th June 2020), Franny (14th June 2020), Harmony (14th June 2020), kfm27917 (13th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (14th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Mike Gorman (26th June 2020), palehorse (14th June 2020), Sadieblue (17th June 2020), wondering (28th June 2020), Yoda (14th June 2020)

15. Link to Post #1128
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Bill.

I got a question.

Why do you think your site has been left alone during this time of censorship?

Do you think it will continue this way?

sorry if this has already been asked

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), graciousb (30th June 2020), Harmony (26th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020)

17. Link to Post #1129
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Thank you very much for your analysis Bill, I have always been impressed with your perspicacity above all other qualities you bring! You have put into very clear words many of my own conclusions.
    This 'event' has all of the hallmarks of an attack, simply put, it is not an organic mishap, but a planned and focused campaign - the economic outcomes play very nicely into the concerted effort to nullify and disrupt
    the emerging 'people's revolution' in fighting back against the global project to destroy western civilization; this sounds hyperbolic but I think reality is outplaying fiction in these times.
    Thank you, once again for your work, and clear mind.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

avid (26th June 2020), Bill Ryan (26th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), East Sun (19th October 2020), Harmony (26th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Perdido (8th September 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), wondering (28th June 2020)

19. Link to Post #1130
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Bill.

I got a question.

Well, we're kind of immune. We have no advertisements on the site, and nothing is monetized. And the platform we use isn't like Wordpress, where blogs can be shut down overnight for any reason at all.

Even if someone out there didn't like some Avalon content, there'd be almost nothing they could do except launch a DDoS attack, or complain to the host.

And the mods and the members always keep things very civil here, so while there can be some spirited and interesting discussion, there's never any "hate speech", threats of violence, and the like... we'd always deal with that ourselves if it ever showed up.

Avalon is truly independent. A lot of the things that happen to other sites and content creators don't apply to us, as the vulnerabilities and dependencies just aren't there.

20. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (26th June 2020), aoibhghaire (27th June 2020), avid (26th June 2020), Billy (28th June 2020), ClearWater (26th June 2020), Constance (26th June 2020), Craig (28th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th June 2020), graciousb (30th June 2020), Gracy (26th June 2020), Harmony (26th June 2020), Icare (27th June 2020), James Newell (27th June 2020), janette (13th October 2020), Kate (27th June 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (28th June 2020), leavesoftrees (27th June 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Mike (26th June 2020), Mike Gorman (26th June 2020), onawah (25th August 2023), onevoice (26th June 2020), palehorse (27th June 2020), Perdido (15th July 2020), Rawhide68 (27th June 2020), Rosemarie (26th June 2020), Sadieblue (28th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th June 2020), Stephanie (28th June 2020), Violet3 (6th September 2020), wondering (28th June 2020), Yoda (27th June 2020)

21. Link to Post #1131
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Bill.

I got a question.

Well, we're kind of immune. We have no advertisements on the site, and nothing is monetized. And the platform we use isn't like Wordpress, where blogs can be shut down overnight for any reason at all.

Even if someone out there didn't like some Avalon content, there'd be almost nothing they could do except launch a DDoS attack, or complain to the host.

And the mods and the members always keep things very civil here, so while there can be some spirited and interesting discussion, there's never any "hate speech", threats of violence, and the like... we'd always deal with that ourselves if it ever showed up.

Avalon is truly independent. A lot of the things that happen to other sites and content creators don't apply to us, as the vulnerabilities and dependencies just aren't there.
    Your answer to the question Bill is one prime example off what makes 'Project Avalon' such a great forum, gratz to you all
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (28th June 2020), Billy (28th June 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th June 2020), Franny (3rd July 2020), graciousb (30th June 2020), janette (13th October 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), onevoice (29th June 2020), Sadieblue (4th July 2020), Stephanie (28th June 2020), wondering (28th June 2020), Zirconian (8th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #1132
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Bill - you might appreciate this. A part of the video focuses on Ecuador. The subject matter is "speculation on what may be our true earthly (and otherwhere) roots."

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alekahn2 (4th July 2020), Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Billy (3rd July 2020), daddy-keith (2nd January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th July 2020), Franny (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Mike (3rd July 2020), Sadieblue (4th July 2020), wondering (5th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #1133
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Just popping in to say, thank you for posting that video Chester
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd July 2020), Chester (3rd July 2020), Franny (3rd July 2020), Mercedes (3rd July 2020), Mike (3rd July 2020), Sadieblue (4th July 2020), scotslad (4th July 2020), wondering (5th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #1134
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,044 times in 645 posts

what's your view on Penny Bradley and her time 55 and back claims, with the space fleet as a navigator with Dracos and time with the Germans on Mars and the moon.

One of her vids is here -

Her channel is here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkr...VIw-NkDRIH5AnQ

Curious what you think. In your opinion is she credible?

Cheers

28. Link to Post #1135
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chester (here)
    Bill - you might appreciate this. A part of the video focuses on Ecuador. The subject matter is "speculation on what may be our true earthly (and otherwhere) roots."

Thanks! I really enjoyed that. Very, very interesting.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (5th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (1st August 2020), wondering (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

30. Link to Post #1136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    what's your view on Penny Bradley and her time 55 and back claims, with the space fleet as a navigator with Dracos and time with the Germans on Mars and the moon.

One of her vids is here -

Her channel is here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkr...VIw-NkDRIH5AnQ

Curious what you think. In your opinion is she credible?

Cheers
    Well, it'd make a great SciFi movie storyboard. And it was entertaining to listen to.

But there are many issues, just a few of which I'll mention here.
    Cramer's story is fantastical because of (just for one) the impossible ecological logistics of several different indigenous species living on Mars, which is what he claims. No infrastructure, no food sources, no farming, no large animals to hunt, etc etc. It's pure nonsense. A self-sustaining race of large intelligent native species invariably leaves in-your-face visible answers to the question of how they all manage to stay alive there.
    • The 'ships' she describes are more like something from Star Wars than what would really be operational: that's gravity control generators (or whatever they're called!), with probable dimensional manipulation as well. Interplanetary rocket ships (or the close equivalent), no matter how "advanced", are the stuff of Hollywood and graphic novels.
    • She talks about "navigators". But everything would be computer-automated, with the pilot trained to read whatever instrumentation was there. It's not like a navigator on an old naval ship, with a compass, chronometer, sextant, and charts spread out on a big table. And no airplane flying today has to have a "navigator". It'd be the same in interplanetary space.
    • She talks of the need to be able to avoid or watch out for large beings floating in space. She's forgotten that the relative speed would be tens of thousands of mph (at least!), and anything in the range of distant forward vision would be hundreds of miles behind the ship in less than a blink of an eye.
    No, not credible.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th July 2020 at 12:59.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (9th July 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (5th July 2020), Michi (6th December 2021), Sadieblue (1st August 2020), scotslad (5th July 2020), Yoda (6th July 2020)

32. Link to Post #1137
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,703 times in 201 posts

Hi Bill!

Thank you for everything you do. For your balanced and deep analysis of current affairs. For the thousand miles view from above.

Now to the question...

What is your take on the highly strange timing and circumstances of the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell? How much more to it than meets the eye? Is it orchestrated by the hyperdimensional and/or extraterrestrial beings that are NOT interested in the fall of mankind (to oversimplify the "good guys")?

Or am I simply overthinking it?

I am very curious about your take on all this.

Thank you!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to holcaul For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2020), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (1st August 2020)

34. Link to Post #1138
    Thanks

Quote Posted by holcaul (here)
    Hi Bill!

Thank you for everything you do. For your balanced and deep analysis of current affairs. For the thousand miles view from above.

Now to the question...

What is your take on the highly strange timing and circumstances of the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell? How much more to it than meets the eye? Is it orchestrated by the hyperdimensional and/or extraterrestrial beings that are NOT interested in the fall of mankind (to oversimplify the "good guys")?

Or am I simply overthinking it?

I am very curious about your take on all this.

Thank you!
    All I can really say is that it's highly strange that she returned to the US and somehow thought (if she did!) that she was in some way above the law, or would never be noticed. That seems a little hard to understand. There were many commentators who pointed out that she had the contacts and assets to 'disappear' just about anywhere in the world.

It may simply be that she's such an arrogant narcissist (or worse!) that she'd somehow convinced herself that she was untouchable.

I suspect that was all that happened. Kudos to the FBI. Not all of them are bad guys.

I'm VERY interested in what deposition she'll now give. I'd strongly suspect that she'll now sing like a canary. There's nothing else for her to do. There's no way someone with that affluent background would ever want to spend the rest of her days in prison.

35. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th July 2020), daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Franny (8th July 2020), Harmony (8th July 2020), kfm27917 (8th July 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (8th July 2020), leavesoftrees (9th July 2020), Mike (8th July 2020), Sadieblue (1st August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (9th July 2020), wondering (9th July 2020), Yoda (8th July 2020)

36. Link to Post #1139
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

I am just wondering Bill, before we say a super soldier of any level is not credible, that we also take into effect that they were mind fractured, mind controlled, filled to the brim with alters and did their best to de program themselves with therapeutic help, but what they remember to speak freely about would be snippets and pieces of what was real to them. I think if I were in that position, I would look not credible either. So a lot to consider when we are dealing with compartmentalizing of the brain. Memory recall is a mysterious and could be quite a dangerous thing. So far, it appears Penny is being truthful about what she remembers and what she does not. Randy Cramer is a whole different personality don't you think? And Tony Rodriguez is damaged. His station was entirely different in his experiences. I am not asking you to back pedal because you are strong in your position, but I do believe there are extenuating circumstances to consider. Thanks as always
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (1st August 2020), wondering (9th July 2020)

38. Link to Post #1140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    I am just wondering Bill, before we say a super soldier of any level is not credible, that we also take into effect that they were mind fractured, mind controlled, filled to the brim with alters and did their best to de program themselves with therapeutic help, but what they remember to speak freely about would be snippets and pieces of what was real to them. I think if I were in that position, I would look not credible either. So a lot to consider when we are dealing with compartmentalizing of the brain. Memory recall is a mysterious and could be quite a dangerous thing. So far, it appears Penny is being truthful about what she remembers and what she does not. Randy Cramer is a whole different personality don't you think? And Tony Rodriguez is damaged. His station was entirely different in his experiences. I am not asking you to back pedal because you are strong in your position, but I do believe there are extenuating circumstances to consider. Thanks as always
    Many thanks, and although that wasn't strictly a question, I'll just make a comment.

Yes, I totally understand. I've written many times earlier that the problem with all 'whistleblowers' of this kind — the genuine ones, and there are some, for sure — is that they're all 'damaged goods'. I've spent time with a few of them, and I know this.

Some of them were damaged BY the program, and some of them were damaged IN the program so were actually 'rejects'. It's highly probable that no-one who was ever a 100% rock solid program success ever later said a single word about it. These people are still 'in' it all. Few if any people get retired out with full honors, unless they've been there for so long that they're now elderly.

And when someone is rejected (or damaged) and leaves a program like that, they can easily have their memories tampered with, specifically to make them look crazy if they were to talk.

The very smartest of these people, damaged or not, do know this. And even attempts at regression, to retrieve authentic memories, can be booby-trapped.

So it's a real labyrinth to navigate. Researchers in these fields (serious ones) are aware that no one person's testimony can ever be totally believed without question... one has to take it all together, as a complex picture composed of many pixels. (And many of those are still missing or unavailable.)

My personal position, having investigated all this for years, is:
    • 'Supersoldiers' do exist.
    • The 'Secret Space Program' does exist (whatever it's actually called).
    • Our solar system has been extensively explored already.
    • It's entirely possible we may even have left our system to travel to other systems (and back).
    • There is a large occupied base on Mars (maybe more than one now), and it's been there since the 1960s.
    • There are highly advanced transportation systems, including functional 'wormhole' technologies that enable individuals (and small amounts of equipment) to travel great distances in minutes.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

daddy-keith (3rd January 2021), happyuk (10th July 2020), Harmony (10th July 2020), Kryztian (21st January 2021), kudzy (10th July 2020), Sadieblue (1st August 2020), Sunny (10th July 2020), Valerie Villars (9th July 2020), wondering (9th July 2020), Yoda (9th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 88 FirstFirst 1 7 47 57 67 88 LastLast