+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst 1 35 45 55 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #881
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The Grey replied, strongly and telepathically:
    We DO have the right.
    What does this mean? Assuming this was real, your guess is literally as good as mine. Maybe they own us. Maybe they created us. Maybe they even 'farm' us. (Does a farmer have the 'right' to farm his cows? Discuss.)
    I suspect greys and most other aliens are "4th dimensional" (physical only on their own plane of existence), even if they can temporarily materialize here. Which means they're not much different to any astral parasite stealing human energy -- except that they have technology to do it.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Frank V (8th September 2019), petra (9th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #882
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

To Iyakum and greybeard:

— please. THX.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Iyakum (8th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #883
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

To Bill,
    THX for remember !
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #884
    Thanks

Hi Bill , I have to say hands down one of the most fascinating threads ever conjured here at P.A. What a community of thoughts and questions from so many different members .So many questions I now don't have to ask , thanks Avalon .

I booked marked this thread quite a while ago , to come back when I had time to really sink into it . Like reading a new book and not being able to put it down . Ironically it's my birthday , so the kids are giving me some breathing room and I can enjoy this gift . Only a quarter of the way through this informative bliss .

I'm really intrigued about dreams and am interested in your thoughts .

( at about the age of 7) I used to have a reoccurring " nightmare " of being chased and cornered , but suddenly after a handful of times i finally realized that i could flap my arms and escape , fly straight up and look down upon the perps at about a height of 50' . Every since that time , no more nightmares and have had flying dreams of soaring as fast as jets .

1) What do you make of being able to realize that you're dreaming ,inside the dream , and are able to control certain aspects while dreaming ?

2) Do you feel that while we dream, some incredibly vivid , that our subconscious gives us hints to unlocking mysteries of ourselves and humanity ?

3) Have you ever encountered of having a certain , one person or entity , make the most cameos within all dreams you can ever recount of having ?

4) Have you ever dreamed inside a dream ? Wake up in a dream , only to find that you're still dreaming?

5) What is your personal fondest , craziest dream that has made you jot it down , being so significant ?

confession : I do have a reoccurring nightmare : being a student in junior high and always being the last kid in the hallways , stuck at my locker because i could never remember the lock combination . This would have me leave the school and take on new adventures . Guess you could actually see it as a blessing , now that i really think about it .
    Last edited by Sir Eltor; 8th September 2019 at 19:10.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (9th September 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), petra (9th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #885
    Thanks

Two interesting questions sent in by e-mail from a guest reader:

~~~
    • I humbly and respectfully request your honest clearest appraisal of the likelihood that several groups of sentient intelligent humanoid extraterrestrials are currently maintaining well hidden bases here on Earth... as well as on/near other bodies within our Solar System.

Yes to both, 100% for sure in my estimation. (Bases on Earth are also very likely to be deep in the ocean, an obvious hidden location that's easily overlooked.) And they may have been established many thousands of years ago.
    • Is it your understanding that these visitors may be preparing for some sort of OFC (Official First Contact) scenario to take place on a relatively grand scale within the next several years?

I'd be much less sure of that. The fact that no such 'OFC' has taken place — publicly — shows that the visitors are extremely careful and cautious about this. But it's true that real 'disclosure' is actually far more in their hands than in those of any human agency. They could clearly reveal themselves tomorrow, if they chose to. But the very fact that so far they're NOT choosing to may mean something significant for us all to ponder.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (9th September 2019), Frank V (9th September 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), petra (9th September 2019), Sir Eltor (10th September 2019), Sunny (10th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2019), T Smith (9th September 2019), Valerie Villars (9th September 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019), WhiteFeather (15th October 2019), Yoda (9th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #886
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sir Eltor (here)
    Hi Bill, I have to say hands down one of the most fascinating threads ever conjured here at P.A. What a community of thoughts and questions from so many different members. So many questions I now don't have to ask, thanks Avalon .

I booked marked this thread quite a while ago, to come back when I had time to really sink into it. Like reading a new book and not being able to put it down. Ironically it's my birthday, so the kids are giving me some breathing room and I can enjoy this gift. Only a quarter of the way through this informative bliss.

I'm really intrigued about dreams and am interested in your thoughts.

(At about the age of 7) I used to have a reoccurring "nightmare" of being chased and cornered, but suddenly after a handful of times i finally realized that i could flap my arms and escape, fly straight up and look down upon the perps at about a height of 50'. Every since that time, no more nightmares and have had flying dreams of soaring as fast as jets .

1) What do you make of being able to realize that you're dreaming ,inside the dream, and are able to control certain aspects while dreaming ?

2) Do you feel that while we dream, some incredibly vivid, that our subconscious gives us hints to unlocking mysteries of ourselves and humanity?

3) Have you ever encountered of having a certain, one person or entity, make the most cameos within all dreams you can ever recount of having?

4) Have you ever dreamed inside a dream? Wake up in a dream, only to find that you're still dreaming?

5) What is your personal fondest, craziest dream that has made you jot it down, being so significant ?

confession : I do have a reoccurring nightmare : being a student in junior high and always being the last kid in the hallways, stuck at my locker because i could never remember the lock combination. This would have me leave the school and take on new adventures . Guess you could actually see it as a blessing, now that i really think about it.
    ~~~

Great questions (and Happy Birthday! ) and maybe disappointingly, I have relatively little to offer, as I really don't understand dreams very well. And I'm not sure who can really claim to with any definitive authority.

What I have done, though, with your assumed okay, is copy this post of yours to start a new thread:
    Having said that, here are just a few thoughts.

My own dreams are almost always very mundane. No nightmares! No hidden messages, bewildering symbology, or (barely any) strange experiences.

Years ago (but not any more) I had two recurring dreams: standing on a shore, watching huge, huge tsunami-like waves coming in; and climbing Mount Everest. The first I still think might have been predictions or warnings of a future event. The second I later discovered was a past-life recall.

I still do have recurring dreams of levitating. These are always very uplifting and a whole bunch of fun. Like a child, I often exclaim to the people around me — "Look, look!!"

That also might be a past life recall — I know I used to be able to do this in past lifetimes in Tibet — but also might depict astral travel (leaving my body) in some way.

Very occasionally (maybe once or twice a year), I experience a psychic attack in my sleep. This always shows up vividly in the dream, and then I always wake up abruptly and process what's happened. I don't believe any of the attacks have been successful. (But they definitely happen — and presumably, sometimes to others reading this, too.)

Much of the time, I feel dreams are merely trivial background processing at a physical-brain level. But sometimes, it seems clear, something else 'opens up' and something more significant happens.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th September 2019 at 15:30.

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th September 2019), Chester (28th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (9th September 2019), Forest Denizen (9th September 2019), Frank V (9th September 2019), Franny (12th September 2019), gs_powered (9th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), petra (9th September 2019), Sir Eltor (11th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th September 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019), wegge (28th September 2019), WhiteFeather (15th October 2019), Yoda (9th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #887
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Bill,

There are many quotes throughout this thread which are specifically pertinent to threads which deal exclusively with that related content.

Are we okay to copy them over into the relevant threads so as to enhance them?

I'm assuming we are.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th September 2019), Billy (12th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th September 2019), Frank V (13th September 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #888
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Bill,

There are many quotes throughout this thread which are specifically pertinent to threads which deal exclusively with that related content.

Are we okay to copy them over into the relevant threads so as to enhance them?

I'm assuming we are.

Yes, for sure. Please do.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (12th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (13th September 2019), Frank V (13th September 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), Peter UK (12th September 2019), Yoda (12th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #889
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Bill,

To what extent, if any, have you come across the tibetan spoken language or writing in this life?

Do any of those modes of communication resonate with you either through just hearing it or seeing it in its written form?
    Last edited by Peter UK; 28th September 2019 at 07:45.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (28th September 2019), Frank V (28th September 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #890
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Bill,

To what extent, if any, have you come across the tibetan spoken language or writing in this life?

Do any of those modes of communication resonate with you either through just hearing it or seeing it in its written form?
    Not very much! I've never been to Tibet this lifetime. Though I came pretty close, when visiting Ladakh (in northernmost India) in 1988-89, and also when climbing in Nepal in 1981.

My first personal clues about Tibet came in 1988, when traveling by bus from Srinagar to Leh. We crossed a high pass, and stopped there for a few minutes to absorb the fantastic view of hundreds of miles of brown Tibetan plains stretching all the way to the horizon. I'd never seen that before.

I just went Whoooooomf. Like, a huge expansion of liberated energy. I was as high as a kite, and it felt exactly like coming home. But I had no idea why at the time, though I never forgot the experience. It was only later when I began to recall everything in great detail.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th September 2019), Chester (28th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (28th September 2019), Frank V (28th September 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Kryztian (15th January 2021), leavesoftrees (28th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), onevoice (28th September 2019), Peter UK (28th September 2019), Rosemarie (28th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2019), Yoda (28th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #891
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

If I recall correctly, 15 years or so ago when you were pursuing the story of Serpo, I think there was supposed to be involvement of a man named Richard Doty? If I am further correct, I think you had some interactions with Doty.

It is on the basis of my recollection (which could be flawed), I thought you would be a good one to ask what you thought about this interview and the things Doty states in detail with regards to "Roswell" (Corona) and the crash Doty relates to the "Roswell" event which he claims happened near Magdalena, New Mexico.

And of course, so many other things Doty claims in this interview conducted by Steven Greer, I hope you might comment on.

If this has been covered already on the forum, apologies.

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (1st October 2019), Frank V (29th September 2019), Franny (28th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), Mike (29th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #892
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sammy (here)
    If I recall correctly, 15 years or so ago when you were pursuing the story of Serpo, I think there was supposed to be involvement of a man named Richard Doty? If I am further correct, I think you had some interactions with Doty.

It is on the basis of my recollection (which could be flawed), I thought you would be a good one to ask what you thought about this interview and the things Doty states in detail with regards to "Roswell" (Corona) and the crash Doty relates to the "Roswell" event which he claims happened near Magdalena, New Mexico.

And of course, so many other things Doty claims in this interview conducted by Steven Greer, I hope you might comment on.

If this has been covered already on the forum, apologies.

I saw Rick Doty again at the Laughlin UFO conference in March this year. He came up to me with a huge smile, and said hello. The previous time I'd seen him I think was was back in 2006.

I like Rick a lot. Most people do! It's quite hard not to. He's very affable. Just the opposite of any hard-nosed, poker-faced, grim-jawed James Bond super-spook character.

In recent years (including this one), he's gone to quite some pains to correct a bunch of mistakes and misapprehensions about him. And I believe his accounts of what really went down, such as with the Bennewitz affair, which he's been quite demonized for.

His Laughlin presentation, which was very detailed, isn't in the public domain (i.e. free to view) as best I'm aware. But he did appear with Jimmy Church a short while back, when he phoned in quite out of the blue and talked a lot about his past. (Kudos to JC, though I'm not normally a fan: he actually handled it quite well, though was so taken aback there were quite a lot of questions he could have asked but didn't.)

Here's that show:
    Also of interest may be the very well done Mirage Men documentary, which had Rick Doty as its prime subject (though yours truly appears several times in the last 20 mins or so). I'd highly recommend it, as an excellent character study of the man. Paradoxically to some, he cooperated fully in the making of the film.
    Rick's account of the very complex Roswell crash (or, to be accurate: the series of crashes) I think are accurate — which was the question you started with.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (29th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (1st October 2019), Frank V (30th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), Mike (29th September 2019), onevoice (29th September 2019), Rosemarie (29th September 2019), WhiteFeather (15th October 2019), Yoda (29th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #893
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Bill,

This thread really has been one of the most fun and enlightening reads I've had in a while. Hope you don't mind another question, and I suspect it's not one that has a simple answer..

At first, my main interest, as I'm sure it was for many others, was just curiosity about whether or not we are alone in the universe. As I'm sure like most of the people who do some serious research into this subject have found, this is a simple question to answer. The more research you do, the more you realise there's way more to the story than just that first question. There are so many connections to other fields and there is so much secrecy surrounding this subject. The whole thing has become so incredibly complex, that some sort of 'official disclosure' has become very very difficult.

Two questions:
    1. In your view, how should the people of the world ideally be informed of the fact that we are not alone?
    2. How do you think it will happen?

I personally think disclosure about everything that has happened the past 75 years will never happen. They will probably at some point 'discover' something and make statements about this being the first discovery of sentient alien life. Nothing about what really happened the past 75 years. It would just be too hard to explain and justify to admit they have been lying for 75 years.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Frank V (9th October 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #894
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Bill, what are your feelings about the light tunnel at croaking time? Is it a trap or not? Do you have a plan?

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), dolphingirl (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Frank V (10th October 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #895
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Hey Bill,

This thread really has been one of the most fun and enlightening reads I've had in a while. Hope you don't mind another question, and I suspect it's not one that has a simple answer..

At first, my main interest, as I'm sure it was for many others, was just curiosity about whether or not we are alone in the universe. As I'm sure like most of the people who do some serious research into this subject have found, this is a simple question to answer. The more research you do, the more you realise there's way more to the story than just that first question. There are so many connections to other fields and there is so much secrecy surrounding this subject. The whole thing has become so incredibly complex, that some sort of 'official disclosure' has become very very difficult.

Two questions:
    1. In your view, how should the people of the world ideally be informed of the fact that we are not alone?
    2. How do you think it will happen?

I personally think disclosure about everything that has happened the past 75 years will never happen. They will probably at some point 'discover' something and make statements about this being the first discovery of sentient alien life. Nothing about what really happened the past 75 years. It would just be too hard to explain and justify to admit they have been lying for 75 years.
    Thanks, and those are two great questions. Every major serious ufology researcher and author has dwelt on this at length.

At first (like Richard Dolan himself, of course), I fully supported Richard's own thoughts, as laid out in his 2010 analysis A.D. After Disclosure. He felt the most likely disclosure scenario would be something that was officially undeniable, like a mass Phoenix-Lights-style sighting, all on live TV, or something of similar magnitude.

He described that as a kind of unstoppable avalanche of publicly available information that would force the truth to be admitted. He called that Premature Disclosure.

In the last year or two, Richard stated in conference presentations that his view was now that the most likely scenario was what he called Fascist Disclosure. Some kind of take-it-or-leave-it disinformation-filled part-true-part-false announcement only made when social media were all under adequately tight control. (Which might actually mean, quite soon.)

But now we have something else. TTSA.

On record here: I don't like them, trust them, or believe them. Richard is cautiously endorsing them. Few other researchers are. Not Linda Howe, not Steven Greer, not Daniel Liszt, not John Greenewald, not Whitley Strieber, not Joseph Farrell, not Jimmy Church, not Daniel Sheehan. Not even David Wilcock! And certainly not yours truly.

George Knapp is one (and maybe the only) other exception. He's close to Bob Bigelow. He's not going to be critical.

UFOs are being rebranded (whitewashed) as UAPs, they're being painted as a threat (this is important), and 70 years of well-documented history is being very quietly book-burned. This is 2019 Operation Mockingbird in action, all alive and well.

Take this, as an example. The insiders in TTSA were angry and upset about the unplanned (by them!) release of the Admiral Wilson documents. Go figure. If they were in any way ethical and well-intentioned, they'd have been delighted, and would have been very loudly showcasing that. But their agenda is something else entirely. It's self-evident.

Some, like Richard, are arguing that partial disclosure is better then nothing. I disagree. That's akin to saying that disinformation is a good thing because part of the info is true. But that just doesn't work well in any ethical world I understand or want to live in.

Back to your original question, which (reworded!) is how I think all this might play out. My $.02 guess is that TTSA will fizzle out and become irrelevant.

I think it may well loop back to Richard's original instinct, that something unplanned will happen that will force the hand of human authorities and secret-keepers. As has been observed so many times (and I'd agree), all this is really being controlled by the ETs themselves (or whoever they are!).

If they wanted us to know about their presence, they could override all earth governments' intentions in the course of half a day. None of this may really be in our human hands at all.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th October 2019 at 16:52.

30. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (11th October 2019), Baby Steps (9th October 2019), c0rv0 (14th October 2019), Deneon (9th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Frank V (10th October 2019), Franny (9th October 2019), Gracy (9th October 2019), HaveBlue (20th December 2019), Kotch (9th October 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), Matthew (14th October 2019), NX.P (15th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (9th October 2019), silvanelf (9th December 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2019), Valerie Villars (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019), wegge (15th October 2019), Yoda (10th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #896
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

I still do have recurring dreams of levitating. These are always very uplifting

Such word play!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Frank V (10th October 2019), Franny (10th October 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #897
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    UFOs are being rebranded (whitewashed) as UAPs, they're being painted as a threat (this is important), and 70 years of well-documented history is being very quietly book-burned. This is 2019 Operation Mockingbird in action, all alive and well.
    Hi Bill!

Here's a related question for you. First off, speaking of Mockingbird, would you agree that the ufo field is by far the most tainted with dis, and misinformation, in all of alternative media?

And to follow up on that, I find it quite the suspect coincidence that ufo's "just happened" tobecome all the rage right after WW 2 with paperclip, what do you think about this possible Reeses Peanut Butter Cup of two great tastes that taste great together? Mockingbird propaganda, combined with the genesis of(most) ufos actually being the spoils from Nazi tech in Operation Paperclip.

Seems we were also graced with the intro of mkultra right about that same time.

Would love to hear your thoughts on this.

34. Link to Post #898
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 124 posts

Quote I don't like them, trust them, or believe them.
    Maybe we should distinguish between the 3 aspects.
    Should we like them? Maybe, it depends on your personal taste.
    Should we trust them? No, given their background
    Should we believe them? this is a complex question. Even if their are propagating disinformation we should think that in their (intelligence) field good disinformation consists of a mix of true and false statements.
    As I noticed in the thread Tom DeLonge Quotes, lot of statements made by DeLonge are mirroring the results of my own research, published in 2013-2014 in this forum.

My suggestion here is that we are still in the fascist disclosure scenario, where a ancient secret regarding our relationship with them, is being spin for a political purpose: the US Military Industrial Complex.
    Last edited by c0rv0; 14th October 2019 at 19:47.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to c0rv0 For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (14th October 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), wegge (15th October 2019)

36. Link to Post #899
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Alright I'm gonna conduct this into a mini interview, on behalf of the members here. Firstly I would like to congratulate you Bill & the mods for the many years of success of this forum. You Avalonians have done a super awesome sauce job. & thank you for accepting me in this forum.

So here goes..
    01) When is your birthday?
    02) What is your sun sign, rising sign & moon sign?
    03) Where were you born in?
    04) Share with us your most fond childhood memories.
    05) What are the nations that you lived in?
    06) Where do you live now?
    07) Are you married or in a relationship? If yes Share with us if you like.
    08) Do you have kids? If yes share with us if you like.
    09) Do you have pets? If yes share with us if you like?
    10) What are your main interests & hobbies?
    11) What's your fav bands & artists?
    12) What's your fav shows & movies?
    13) Who are your fav celebs?
    14) Who are your fav well-known figures like scientist, humanitarian, philosophers etc?
    15) Who are your fav obscure figures like occultist, researchers, conspiracy theorist etc?
    16) What are some of your fav quotes?
    17) Are you into entertainment sports? If yes which are your fav teams & athletes?
    18) Are you into gaming? If yes what are your fav games?
    19) What's your fav food, dishes & drinks?
    20) What are your fav fashion brands?
    21) What's your fav PC & laptop brand?
    22) What's your fav smartphone & tablet brand?
    2£) What's your fav camera brand & model?
    24) What are some of your fav places in this world which you have been to & would like to visit?
    25) Which is your fav past life on earth?
    26) Do you have memories of being in other planets & dimensions? If yes share with us some if you like.
    27) What's the most strangest dream you had soo far?
    28) What's the most strangest encounter in life you had soo far?
    29) What are some of your fav threads in this forum?
    30) Which is your fav conspiracy theory & why?
    31) You mentioned David Icke quite abit in your interviews. How is he like in person? Ever partied with him? If yes share with us if you like.
    32) Who were some of the most interesting people you have interviewed?
    33) What are your statements on the success of Project Avalon & Project Camelot?
    34) What are your future prospects of this forum?
    35) Give a statement to the mods who have helped you.
    36) Give a statement to the members here.
    37) What other activist activities & other related projects you ventured in?

Okay folks that's all.

PS when I clicked on your interview, I thought it was Axl Rose giving an interview on Guns N Roses reunion. that's a roast! 😂 psh you know I love you chief. Blessed.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2019), Frank V (16th October 2019)

38. Link to Post #900
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Bill, what are your feelings about the light tunnel at croaking time? Is it a trap or not? Do you have a plan?
    I strongly suspect (but do not feel I know for sure) that it's a trap (or a deceit, or a misdirection) of some kind. I don't have a 'plan'! But I really understand the question, and its importance.

My strategy, such that it is, is to be alert and aware and able to make good decisions, quickly if need be. In this human form, I have quite a lot of training and experience in that: whether that 'carries over', I have no strong idea.

What I am confident in is that many times now I know I've reincarnated and (with one exception) made good calls, however those calls are made. So I kind of 'trust in the process', and I have no complaints of any kind. That alone reassures me that whatever happens, it'll be all right.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (16th October 2019), Icare (1st May 2020), Lyran.Sun (15th October 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (15th October 2019), Rosemarie (15th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2019), sunwings (17th October 2019), Yoda (17th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst 1 35 45 55 88 LastLast