+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst 1 33 43

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #841
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 1,257 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I can't beat that. I only grew 2 inches.

My apologies for having missed that in this thread.
    Seriously? So surprised to hear of others growing suddenly! (I was amazed to gain 1 inch, but never spoke of it to anyone.) Also, everything just suddenly healed for me. (sorry to derail thread)
    This is the kind of thing that makes me love Project Avalon! We don't keep secrets.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (15th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (17th August 2019), toppy (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #842
    Czech Republic Avalon Member snoman's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Bill,
    Reading about your experience with someone who seemed slightly different from most humans, got me thinking on that moment in the Charles interview where you both acknowledge that he is not quite like other people. I did find his manner intriguing during the time I spent with him. Able to exert a charismatic energy.
    What was it about him that you found 'different'?
    Thanks

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (15th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #843
    Thanks
    Thanked 260,043 times in 19,010 posts

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    Hello Bill,
    Reading about your experience with someone who seemed slightly different from most humans, got me thinking on that moment in the Charles interview where you both acknowledge that he is not quite like other people. I did find his manner intriguing during the time I spent with him. Able to exert a charismatic energy.
    Thanks
    Well, he'd been formally trained in various ways to activate and utilize certain psychic abilities.

I suspect they're dormant, or partially active, in most or maybe all of us, of course. But awakening and harnessing them is the key.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Gracy May (16th August 2019), Ken (15th August 2019), petra (16th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (14th August 2019), snoman (14th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (Yesterday), Tam (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (15th August 2019), Yoda (14th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #844
    Czech Republic Avalon Member snoman's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. Abilities that are easily lost too I concluded.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Aragorn (15th August 2019), Ayt (14th August 2019), Bill Ryan (14th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (15th August 2019), petra (16th August 2019)

9. Link to Post #845
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,128 times in 397 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hello Bill,
    Thanks
    Well, he'd been formally trained in various ways to activate and utilize certain psychic abilities.

I suspect they're dormant, or partially active, in most or maybe all of us, of course. But awakening and harnessing them is the key.
    Hi Bill one other slow-burning question I have (again!) about Charles.

I remember him in the video talking about the importance of having a good diet. His quote (from my admittedly fallible memory) was "well, you've seen my diet".

My apologies if this comes across as daft and superficial, but do you recall what it was that he ate? I would find this very interesting. Would I be correct in assuming Charles would have abstained from any kind of stimulants including tea, coffee and alcohol?
    Last edited by happyuk; 15th August 2019 at 12:14.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (15th August 2019), petra (16th August 2019), Tam (15th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #846
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Hello Bill,
    Thanks

Hi Bill one other slow-burning question I have (again!) about Charles.

I remember him in the video talking about the importance of having a good diet. His quote (from my admittedly fallible memory) was "well, you've seen my diet".

My apologies if this comes across as daft and superficial, but do you recall what it was that he ate? I would find this very interesting. Would I be correct in assuming Charles would have abstained from any kind of stimulants including tea, coffee and alcohol?

I'm afraid I absolutely don't know.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aragorn (15th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Gracy May (16th August 2019), Ken (15th August 2019), petra (16th August 2019), Yoda (15th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #847
    Thanks

This is quite possibly the best thread EVER! Love the flow and thoughts.
    Thank you for thinking this one up!

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gigawatt For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (17th August 2019), petra (16th August 2019), toppy (17th August 2019)

15. Link to Post #848
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 times in 163 posts

What's your thoughts on the scientology auditing process and the process of unblocking/releasing negative emotions attached to previous life experiences. Do you think it can really help individuals, and have you been audited or do you get on or up the bridge at all by experiencing other scientology products/services? Should we stay away or embrace or spend our money on better and more effective alternatives?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (17th August 2019), petra (16th August 2019), toppy (17th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #849
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    What's your thoughts on the scientology auditing process and the process of unblocking/releasing negative emotions attached to previous life experiences. Do you think it can really help individuals, and have you been audited or do you get on or up the bridge at all by experiencing other scientology products/services? Should we stay away or embrace or spend our money on better and more effective alternatives?
    Many thanks... I've posted about this (in general) in posts #25, #365, and #371. They may all be worth reading on this complex and interesting subject.
    • What's your thoughts on the scientology auditing process and the process of unblocking/releasing negative emotions attached to previous life experiences?

Well, in expert and ethical hands (and the 'ethical and expert' bit is important!) it's extraordinarily effective, sometimes dramatically so.
    • Do you think it can really help individuals?

Absolutely. 100%. But (again!) it has to be properly done.
    • Have you been audited or do you get on or up the bridge at all by experiencing other scientology products/services?

I've only experienced auditing in the care of people very well trained in standard scientology processing (outside the Church, that is. That bit is important, too). There are a number of spin-offs and derivatives, which I really can't comment on as I've not experienced them.
    • Should we stay away or embrace or spend our money on better and more effective alternatives?

Well, all I can say is that my personal experience, which is extensive over 35 years, is that the investment can be considerable over time (in terms of time and money) — but then, most valuable things in life are just the same.

I don't know of a more effective alternative. But it's rather like any helpful or remedial series of actions, applied to anything that needs improvement, enhancement, optimization or repair. Sometimes there are quick-fix options that do actually work, and there can be many ways of addressing a problem or question. It depends what the problem is. Sometimes, a deep-reaching permanent solution is the best thing to seek out.

My own dictum about all this is that this is one of the very few this-lifetime investments — of any kind — that you can take with you into one's next lifetime. That has to be emphasized. In that sense, it's absolutely not superficial or lightweight in any sense, and (in my strong opinion and experience) could not be more profound or valuable.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Gracy May (16th August 2019), Ken (17th August 2019), petra (16th August 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (Yesterday), scotslad (16th August 2019), Yoda (16th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #850
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill,
    I didn't realize you'd been involved with Scientology so much, and I'm just wondering if you would agree, disagree, or have any comments on this statement I found on the Wiki page for Scientology & Hypnosis (ref link), which is sourced from L. Ron Hubbard's book titled "What is Scientology?"

I'm particularly interested the "putting people into a state of higher awareness" part.

Quote The Church of Scientology's official position on hypnosis is that it is a dangerous and undesirable practice. Whereas hypnotism's goal is to place a person in "a state of lessened awareness (i.e. trance)", Scientology's stated goal is to put people into the opposite state - one of higher awareness.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Aragorn (16th August 2019), Bill Ryan (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (16th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #851
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Hi Bill,
    I didn't realize you'd been involved with Scientology so much, and I'm just wondering if you would agree, disagree, or have any comments on this statement I found on the Wiki page for Scientology & Hypnosis (ref link), which is sourced from L. Ron Hubbard's book titled "What is Scientology?"

I'm particularly interested the "putting people into a state of higher awareness" part.

Quote The Church of Scientology's official position on hypnosis is that it is a dangerous and undesirable practice. Whereas hypnotism's goal is to place a person in "a state of lessened awareness (i.e. trance)", Scientology's stated goal is to put people into the opposite state - one of higher awareness.
    Yes, I'd generally agree with that. Hypnosis (in my opinion) is never necessary.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Aragorn (17th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (16th August 2019), Ken (17th August 2019), petra (Yesterday), Yoda (16th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #852
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quoted from Post #371:

• As some reading this may well understand (from their own experience!) Hubbard was certainly under attack almost ALL THE TIME, including from entities — which Scientology has all the processes and understanding needed to address and handle. But Hubbard himself never completed all the necessary research into entity handling. This is important to understand. That was continued and extended in the mid- to late-1980s by Bill Robertson, and is now complete.
    Hi Bill, this part really stood out to me because of another part of "The Grail Message" material relates to occult training (found here). It is really stressed that occult training is NOT advisable, in any case.

I tend to agree with that, and the post above is kind of frightening in the respect of the research having been completed. I mean, what's the next step once research is completed? That's rhetorical...

It also stresses the "dangers" of hypnosis, which is the basis of my previous question and I'm happy to hear you'd have absolutely no need for hypnosis.

In regards to Mr. Hubbard being constantly under attack, I certainly think that's plausible. When I first came across Tom Montalk's moon phase correlations with attacks, I was kind of taken aback, because I did not notice any such correlation - I felt I was under attack ALL the time also (not so much anymore).

The moon phase correlation is totally suspicious, and I think this relates to what you're saying in Post #365 Question 3 in the respect that it can apply to some people, but not to others.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Aragorn (Yesterday), Bill Ryan (Yesterday), Denise/Dizi (Yesterday), Valerie Villars (Yesterday)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst 1 33 43