+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 79 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #561
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,896 times in 311 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bassplayer1 (here)
    Hi Bill, I remember you a couple of weeks ago talking about 'doxxing' or being 'doxxed' and I'll admit I had to google what that term means as I didn't know! Anyway, this thread has grown into a large resource of wonderful info that I wouldn't know where to begin to find the post/comments about this. However, I DO remember it having something to do with Corey Goode. It's not my intention to bad mouth anyone or start gossiping, but I think you said he'd made a vicious attack about you - was this to do with a Picasso painting I think you've spoken of before? (Sorry my memory is a bit sketchy). I hope I'm not prying but would you care to share that experience with us - or more to the point, would you like the opportunity to get your side of the story off your chest? Once again Bill, thank you for your generosity and insight. xxx
    Yes! The Picasso story. OMG. I've posted about this before somewhere, but here it all is again. It's actually really interesting.

Many years ago, when I was a child, and we were living in Ghana, my father did a great personal favor for a wealthy art collector who was visiting the country, whose name was Emile Wolf. He was one of the patrons of the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art.

(If you Google ["Metropolitan Museum of Art" + "Emile Wolf"], you'll see him come up in a number of references.)

In return, he gave my father a Picasso charcoal drawing, which he said "would pay for my education someday". Here it is:

And here's an enlargement of the signature: "P. Ruiz Picasso". This is how he signed all his early work. (Dr Enrique Mallen — a Picasso expert, see below — dated it to around 1903.)

Eventually, long after my father had died (and I'd completed my education!), I asked permission from my elderly mother to sell it. It was uncataloged (i.e. it was a previously unknown work, which sometimes happens in the art world), so I needed a certificate of authenticity from a respected art authority. I sought out Dr Enrique Mallen, of the On-line Picasso Project, and paid him $2,000 to examine the drawing. He pronounced it authentic, gave me a fornal certificate of authenticity, and placed it in his catalog.

Armed with that, I sought out an interested art dealer, and the drawing was sold — for something like (from memory) $120,000.

But then the buyer tried to sell it on. The buyer's potential client consulted Maya Widmaier-Picasso (Pablo Picasso's daughter), who said it was a fake. Then all hell broke loose.

The then-owner of the drawing wanted his money back (from the art dealer), and then the art dealer wanted her money back from me. By that time, I no longer had any of the money, as I'd used it to pay off debts. And besides, we'd conducted the sale-and-purchase in agreed good faith, supported by a certificate of authenticity that was actually just as (if not even more) valid than Picasso's daughter's personal opinion.

But the problem here is that in the art world, if a work gets 'burned' (by any authority at all stating it's not genuine) — then from a collector's point of view, it becomes worth far less on the market. It's all about money... it's not about art, at all.

Then they took me to court. The art dealer's lawyer recommended that I should be sued for 'art fraud'. That happened in California, and I was then living in Switzerland. I was served papers in the mail that I (naively) signed for.

I'm really a child in these matters, and so I just called up their lawyer on the phone and told him the truth. Just like he was a friend over a cup of coffee. OMG. He was a nice guy, but of course he was contracted by his client to sue me. He was no 'friend' at all.

The case ground on, and I never understood any of it. I consulted a lawyer in the US, but was told I'd need to pay $25,000 as a down payment. That wasn't going to happen... I never had any of that kind of money. In the end, I asked a friend of a friend who was a paralegal to take a look at what the heck was going on. I paid him a mere $3,000, which I could afford.

He did something, but it wasn't enough. Next thing I knew, without ever having attended the court, I was convicted of fraud in absentia (and was ordered to repay the proceeds, plus substantial damages). Of course, I never have. That public record still stands, and it's quite easy, by omitting most of the facts, for someone harboring ill-will to make all this look pretty bad if they choose to.

The art dealer was compensated by insurance, of course. So no-one actually lost out.

From time to time this surfaces, and enemies of Avalon gleefully get hold of it and try to shoot me with it. I have a few unpleasant personal experiences of sneering enemies using this to taunt me. I did nothing illegal or unethical, and none of this is anything dreadful in any way. But it's all a little embarrassing, for sure, as I was simply so dumb about how I handled it all.

Hola Bill. Just a question. I know, curiosity killed the cat, but just to know the whereabouts of that painting have you done a follow up ? I know it is not your painting anymore ...but it might be the real deal and worth a lot of money now. But maybe better not to know ! There is a Fundacion Picasso in Malaga. They , I think, are the ones that validate each painting. Was this more than a decade ago ?
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

avid (15th December 2018), Bill Ryan (15th December 2018), Debra (15th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Kryztian (14th May 2020), Pam (16th December 2018), raregem (15th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2018)

3. Link to Post #562
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,391 times in 237 posts

Hi Bill
    really enjoying tracking the Q&As. I am interested in your comments or stories relating to regression sessions/ past life insights. How is regression different from hypnosis? I feel an affiliation or fascination with certain cultures or times- would this perhaps be an echo of past lives? What was your most important realisation or learning for this life, arising from regression work? Oh and while I am at it, have you had any conscious experience of angels? Thanks!

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Antagenet (18th December 2018), Bill Ryan (15th December 2018), Debra (15th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Spellbound (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2018)

5. Link to Post #563
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,529 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Rosemarie (here)
    Hola Bill. Just a question. I know, curiosity killed the cat, but just to know the whereabouts of that painting have you done a follow up ? I know it is not your painting anymore ...but it might be the real deal and worth a lot of money now. But maybe better not to know ! There is a Fundacion Picasso in Malaga. They , I think, are the ones that validate each painting. Was this more than a decade ago ?
    Ha! Well, That's an interesting 'what if' question. (What if I'd waited a few years, or consulted a different Picasso expert, etc etc.) And yes, more than a decade ago: I sold it back in 2005, and I have no idea who has it now, or where it is. I've not even looked to see if it's in any catalogs or been in any auctions. I don't think about it very much!

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th December 2018), christian (15th December 2018), Debra (15th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Magnus (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Rosemarie (15th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Spellbound (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2018), Yoda (15th December 2018)

7. Link to Post #564
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Hi Bill
    really enjoying tracking the Q&As.
    I am interested in your comments or stories relating to regression sessions/ past life insights.
    Thanks!
    How is regression different from hypnosis?
    Well, all I can really say is that in non-hypnotic regression (which is what I refer to in my own experiences), one's in a normal state of full consciousness throughout, with a full memory of the session and everything else that happens. One can stop talking, end the session, ask questions, leave the room, ask to go to the bathroom or take a break, or anything else. Just as if you and I were talking with one another about anything at all over a pot of coffee.

The conversation is a structured one, for sure (and it has to be, primarily based on simple questions and answers), but the therapist isn't 'controlling' anything at all apart from the structure and direction of the dialog. There's more about this on this thread, which might be interesting for anyone to post on to continue the discussion.
    I'm certainly not saying that hypnosis can't be used to recover lost or inaccessible memories — of anything at all. I'm sure it can. But if I were having a regression session myself, I'd feel uneasy, and very kind of disempowered, if I 'woke up' from the session afterwards and had to ask the therapist for a recording of what I'd been talking about.
    I feel an affiliation or fascination with certain cultures or times - would this perhaps be an echo of past lives?
    Yes, it absolutely could be. The same applies to a strong feeling of affinity, attention or interest about anything at all, including topics or questions, and very definitely about people one knows or has just met.
    What was your most important realisation or learning for this life, arising from regression work?
    A very clear 100% certainty of who I am, in the deepest sense of the concept. This always remains unclear, for anyone, if one has no memory. Like Jason Bourne (the amnesiac, driven movie character), one's always trying to figure it out, assemble the fragments, and understand how one somehow got to wherever one is now. It's a huge relief — the best word to use! — to really know one's values, goals, commitments, true allegiances, and past achievements.
    Oh and while I am at it, have you had any conscious experience of angels?
    No! Never, not the kind that are commonly described in myth and legend. (And present day channeling, which is another kind of myth and legend on the making.) I'm certain very benevolent non-physical beings do exist, but 'angels' always was a term hijacked by religion and associated doctrines. The reality might be a little different from Biblical characters with wings.

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th December 2018), christian (15th December 2018), Debra (15th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Kryztian (14th May 2020), Magnus (16th December 2018), norski (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Rosemarie (15th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), Spellbound (15th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2018), sunwings (16th December 2018), TrumanCash (20th December 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2018), Violet3 (17th December 2018), Yoda (15th December 2018), Zanshin (18th December 2018)

9. Link to Post #565
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

My deep suspicions about much channeled information are simply that that it tends to tell us humans exactly what we want to hear. Any TRUE channel would, I suspect, be rather more forthright, probably dumping a bunch of tough, no-holds-barred, hard-to-hear news on us.
    What about the Handbook for the New Paradigm, which George Green says he had channeled?

It was a major inspiration in my life, even though I remember one piece of information in particular I found just odd and unbelievable—that Theodor Adorno wrote the music of The Beatles.

Just got reminded of that when I met, some weeks ago, an American in his sixties. A true scholar, he had read all the primary and secondary literature about Adorno and he also came across that claim, which seems to have originated at John Coleman (whose Committee of 300 is also recommended in the back of the Handbook). The man I met said there is absolutely nothing in all the literature he had ever read that would confirm or even hint at the idea that Adorno could indeed have done that.

This all reminds me of Barbara Marciniak's channeled words to the effect of "we know how to nudge and inspire you, but if you believe everything we say then you're our fools." So in order for humans to evolve, you can't just hand everything to them in full truth, the final solution. There has to be a challenge for them, something that requires them to use their own discernment. Otherwise a genuine human evolution doesn't occur.

What do you think of the Handbook in hindsight, Bill? I remember you used to recommend it strongly.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Antagenet (18th December 2018), Bill Ryan (15th December 2018), Debra (15th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), Krist (15th December 2018), Kryztian (15th January 2021), norski (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Spellbound (15th December 2018), Valerie Villars (15th December 2018), Violet3 (17th December 2018), Zanshin (18th December 2018)

11. Link to Post #566
    Thanks

Quote Posted by christian (here)
    My deep suspicions about much channeled information are simply that that it tends to tell us humans exactly what we want to hear. Any TRUE channel would, I suspect, be rather more forthright, probably dumping a bunch of tough, no-holds-barred, hard-to-hear news on us.
    What about the Handbook for the New Paradigm, which George Green says he had channeled?
    A series of four, in fact. The others are Embracing the Rainbow, Becoming, and finally Messages for the Ground Crew.

In the Avalon Library, btw:
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Geor...20Paradigm.pdf
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Geor...%20Rainbow.pdf
    3. http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Geor...20Becoming.pdf
    4. http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Geor...und%20Crew.pdf
    Yes, many thanks for pointing out the exception. They're all very short and compact, well worth reading carefully. What they convey is is NOT saccharine good news.

George Green (whom I know personally) really did channel them. He said that when it was time for him to take dictation, his cellphone would ring, with his normal ringtone... but no-one else could hear it: the sound was entirely in his own head. Then George simply sat at his desk to write everything down.

The text was all first-time complete, and there were no errors or revisions. He always pointed out he'd not have been capable of coming up with all this himself. (And I do believe him.)

What I wrote above, which you quoted, was a generalization, for sure: Messages for the Ground Crew really does state, rather uncomfortably, that it's too late to make the necessary changes — and that all that can be done is that small, aware, organized groups need to gather together now to weather the coming storm.

George's source tells him: "That number is too few to make a measurable difference."

From p.18:
    It is with regret that we inform you that the window of opportunity to salvage your planet and its human inhabitants is now closing. We are grateful for those beings that have heard the warnings and have turned their attentions toward the creation of a more desirable outcome for this scenario. Regretfully that number is too few to make a measurable difference.

These days ahead will be difficult and discouraging for those who know what might have been. It is our suggested advice that those who are committed to their service as “ground crew” redouble their efforts to draw to themselves a circle of believers to support each other through the days ahead. There is now more important activities for this viable force of will to do in order to focus the intention of the survival of a segment of awake and aware individuals through the times to come.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th December 2018 at 17:58.

12. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (16th December 2018), Antagenet (18th December 2018), avid (15th December 2018), christian (16th December 2018), Constance (15th December 2018), Debra (15th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), drneglector (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), jimbobule (8th August 2021), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Krist (15th December 2018), Kryztian (14th May 2020), Magnus (16th December 2018), mountain_jim (16th December 2018), Nine (16th December 2018), onawah (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), raregem (15th December 2018), Rhogar (17th December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (15th December 2018), Rosemarie (17th December 2018), Sadieblue (16th December 2018), scotslad (15th December 2018), Spellbound (15th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2018), Violet3 (17th December 2018), Yoda (15th December 2018), Zanshin (18th December 2018)

13. Link to Post #567
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Bill,

How fluent is your Spanish? Living in Ecuador and all...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Spellbound (16th December 2018)

15. Link to Post #568
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

A series of four, in fact. The others are Embracing the Rainbow, Becoming, and finally Messages for the Ground Crew. [...]

They're all very short and compact, well worth reading carefully. What they convey is is NOT saccharine good news.
    Thank you for answering! I also thought it's obvious George didn't write them "himself." I found them all very inspiring as well.

Sorry, what I really wanted to ask is: Do you believe all the information in there is factually accurate (e.g. the Beatles-Adorno connection) or do you think there is also nonfactual information that is designed to challenge, motivate, generate, trigger, etc?

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (16th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), onawah (16th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), Violet3 (17th December 2018)

17. Link to Post #569
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Bill,

First of all thank you for re-activating my account.

Could you give this a read?

https://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2...-of-dog-i.html

Very disturbing article posted by one of my pals.

thanx

Nine

18. Link to Post #570
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

"George Green (whom I know personally) really did channel them. He said that when it was time for him to take dictation, his cellphone would ring, with his normal ringtone... but no-one else could hear it: the sound was entirely in his own head. Then George simply sat at his desk to write everything down."

Like Mozart in Vienna.

My apologizes for butting in on your discussion as Mozart wrote from what was imprinted in his mind all of it and I mean everything he ever wrote came from source everything else just PTSD....

I believe this and in a nutshell that to communicate is to be human

said this must love unconditionally...

I am seeing this demonstrated before me in real life...

no internet connection

my apologies as opinion only

Nine

19. Link to Post #571
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

... Unfortunately, a community here (on the very beautiful 75 acres of land which I jointly purchased in Ecuador, and where I still live) just isn't possible. The 7 co-title-holders are now scattered to the four winds (I don't know where any of the other 6 are now), and there's no seeming way to bring any of this back together even to sell the property, or to formally divide the title so that I could sell my own little piece if I ever wanted to.

So personally, I'm in the strange position of living in a beautiful place, in quite a large old farmhouse with 7 acres of fields all around, which is 100% totally paid for — but which I have no means of selling. And there's no formally workable way for anyone else to buy into any of this, either. It seems almost inextricably log-jammed; but in the meantime, it's a very nice place to be.
    Well, if people can teleport to Mars and travel into alternate timelines, we can probably find a way out of this. Many Avalon members may have ideas about it.

So here's one: from a quick survey we found that the law of adverse possession ( prescripcion adquisitiva o posesiςn adversa o usucapio) in Ecuador allows squatters to become owners of a house if they occupy it for 15 years. For free.

If you advertise this loud enough, so the "other 6" realize that any Ecuadorean squatter might already be there using their houses, they would be very quick in reappearing, with the will to get legally rid of their parts, and perhaps a proper sale can be achieved. Of course, interested people, perhaps members of Avalon, should be ready to step in, so it would be good to organize a few trips there, to see the place and properties, at least from the outside :-) .

If it were a comedy movie, tomorrow morning you (played by Danny de Vito - you look too honest) would hang a huge sign outside the property, reading: "Bienvenidos! Help yourselves, wonderful empty houses await your occupation! For FREE!" with a map and indications.
    Last edited by Alberto e Daniela; 16th December 2018 at 12:27.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), Pam (16th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018)

21. Link to Post #572
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

This is just a curiosity question, nothing to hinge on it, interesting to me but in truth, only that.
    Was Julian/Charles/Stephen/Atticus/BMW/Europa/Spider/Etienne at all involved with helping you out in the Picasso case?
    He talked a lot, I mean.. a LOT lol.. as you can imagine.
    Thanks

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018)

23. Link to Post #573
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Bill, have you explored the mathematics and physics related to the orbit of the moon? Is the orbit of the moon a function of its mass? Maybe the math can determine whether the moon is hollow or not.

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Rhogar (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018)

25. Link to Post #574
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill,

How fluent is your Spanish? Living in Ecuador and all...
    Solo hablo muy poco espaρol. Puedo comprar cosas en las tiendas. ‘Pero no mucho mαs que eso!

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Debra (30th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Magnus (21st December 2018), sunwings (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018)

27. Link to Post #575
    Thanks

A series of four, in fact. The others are Embracing the Rainbow, Becoming, and finally Messages for the Ground Crew. [...]

They're all very short and compact, well worth reading carefully. What they convey is is NOT saccharine good news.
    Thank you for answering! I also thought it's obvious George didn't write them "himself." I found them all very inspiring as well.

Sorry, what I really wanted to ask is: Do you believe all the information in there is factually accurate (e.g. the Beatles-Adorno connection) or do you think there is also nonfactual information that is designed to challenge, motivate, generate, trigger, etc?
    Well, none of the four books mention Adorno. (For reference: some have suggested that Theodor Adorno was highly influential in, or maybe even wrote, much of the early Beatles music. Here's one of several articles discussing this... but it may deserve its own thread to go into all the needed detail.)

The only mention of the Beatles is in Handbook for the New Paradigm, here (p.157):
    Earth is at the moment quite out of tune. Contemplate the resonance of the crystalline music of the spheres and then think of punk rock. That might be thought of as the resonant sound of the planned new galaxy. Would you want to live there all the time? Perfect resonance is attained through balance. This is the reason that rock music is so destructive to the balance of the young people. It is designed to be unbalanced and discordant in its basic construction. It reflects outward the inner imbalance of its composers and it enhances chaotic tendencies within the psyche of those spending long and frequent time listening to it.

The bridge for this phase from romantic sexually stimulating music was the Beatles. Their early music contained melodies with a lesser amount of distortion as is demonstrated by the orchestral versions. It did however open the door for the more destructive distortions that inevitably followed. Again all part of the plan to slow and hold down the human vibration.
    What this is saying is that the advent of the Beatles was the tipping point into a new musical paradigm that (it's suggested) might not necessarily have been a good thing.

Don McLean might agree, of course, which is what his epic (and semi-cryptic) cultural thesis American Pie was all about.

And so might Dave McGowan, whose very interesting research, titled Weird Scenes inside the Canyon, on (in at least some cases) CIA infiltration into the rock music revolution of the 60s and 70s is here. (Two versions: one compiled from the many installments on his website, and the other the published book. They're not the same, but there's a lot of overlap.)
    1. http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Davi...ie%20Dream.pdf
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/ebooks/Dave...e%20Canyon.pdf
    Back to George's books. The way I see them is that they're stimulating in rather the same way as the Wingmakers material is. That's not a factual story, but it's a deep allegory specifically intended to open up areas of new thought, awareness, and important questions for one to consider.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th December 2018 at 17:18.

28. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (18th December 2018), charlesfrith (2nd January 2020), christian (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), Kryztian (15th January 2021), onawah (17th December 2018), Rosemarie (17th December 2018), the_real_dave-id (7th March 2019), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018), Zanshin (18th December 2018)

29. Link to Post #576
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nine (here)
    Bill,

First of all thank you for re-activating my account.

Could you give this a read?

https://jackheart2014.blogspot.com/2...-of-dog-i.html

Very disturbing article posted by one of my pals.
    Well, I skimmed it, but I confess only that. It's over 7,000 words, very arcane, and the title was Lucifer in Temple of Dog I — which I didn't understand, and (though only skimming) could find no other reference to in the text.

To persuade me to study it carefully (which might need a good hour or so), I'd need at least a readable executive summary at the beginning.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (17th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Kryztian (14th May 2020), Nine (18th December 2018), petra (17th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018)

31. Link to Post #577
    Thanks

Quote Posted by snoman (here)
    This is just a curiosity question, nothing to hinge on it, interesting to me but in truth, only that.
    Was Julian/Charles/Stephen/Atticus/BMW/Europa/Spider/Etienne at all involved with helping you out in the Picasso case?
    Actually, he was. When I was on good terms with him, I asked him if he could kindly help out in any way. He said that was 'easy' (that was the very word he used), and soon after I learned that the case against me was dismissed. I was very grateful.

Then, I offended/dishonored him, which I've written about earlier on this thread, and which I truly regret. That's meant sincerely: I made one or two serious mistakes in not heeding his advice. He was actually trying to warn me (about Inelia). He just kept on saying: "Trust me, trust me."

But I didn't. And then, soon after that, the court case was overturned on appeal.

32. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Magnus (21st December 2018), Mark (17th January 2019), OmeyocaN777 (18th December 2018), snoman (17th December 2018), sunwings (17th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018)

33. Link to Post #578
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    Bill, have you explored the mathematics and physics related to the orbit of the moon? Is the orbit of the moon a function of its mass? Maybe the math can determine whether the moon is hollow or not.
    Well, I've not checked the math personally. But of course, the mass of the moon is known precisely. As you rightly say, its mass can be back-calculated from everything that's known about its orbit.

(All orbital mechanics works the same way, and is subject to the same laws — whether it's a communications satellite, a football-sized asteroid, a planet's moon, or a star orbiting the center of a galaxy.)

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

christian (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Happyjak (28th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Magnus (21st December 2018), petra (18th December 2018), silvanelf (14th July 2019), Yoda (18th December 2018)

35. Link to Post #579
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,697 times in 640 posts

Do you have any Tattoos? If not, what would you be tempted to get inked on your body?

As an expat like myself, what home comforts do you miss?

What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sunwings For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), DNA (18th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), petra (18th December 2018), Spellbound (18th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018)

37. Link to Post #580
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sunwings (here)
    Do you have any Tattoos? If not, what would you be tempted to get inked on your body?

As an expat like myself, what home comforts do you miss?

What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?
    1. No, and nothing.
    2. Marmite, and Branston Pickle. (Truly!)
    3. Depending on what he might be able to haul on his sleigh, maybe one of these:

38. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

angelfire (22nd December 2018), Antagenet (18th December 2018), avid (18th December 2018), Bruno (18th December 2018), Debra (30th December 2018), Dennis Leahy (19th December 2018), DNA (18th December 2018), Forest Denizen (18th December 2018), Hym (18th December 2018), justntime2learn (11th March 2019), Magnus (21st December 2018), Michi (20th December 2018), Nine (18th December 2018), petra (18th December 2018), Rosemarie (18th December 2018), Sadieblue (18th December 2018), Spellbound (18th December 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th December 2018), sunwings (18th December 2018), Valerie Villars (18th December 2018), Yoda (18th December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 88 FirstFirst 1 19 29 39 79 88 LastLast