+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Bill, why Mary Magdalene and not Jesus?
    Thanks.
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    If there was one (or two) historical figure(s)you could sit down and spend an evening with, who would it be?
    • Nikola Tesla.
    • Mary Magdalene.
    • Neil Armstrong.
    • JFK.
    • Plato.
    • Pierre de Fermat (1607-1665)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd November 2018 at 22:44. Reason: fixed the list formatting in the quote
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2018), Chanie (3rd November 2018), David Trd1 (3rd November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,433 times in 32,921 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Bill, why Mary Magdalene and not Jesus?
    Thanks.
    If there was one (or two) historical figure(s)you could sit down and spend an evening with, who would it be?
    • Nikola Tesla.
    • Mary Magdalene.
    • Neil Armstrong.
    • JFK.
    • Plato.
    • Pierre de Fermat (1607-1665)
    Well, of course I'd love to sit down and have coffee with them both together.

I think Mary Magdalene is the more enigmatic and much less understood historical figure. Jesus' real history has been extensively covered up and/or distorted, but Mary's even more so.

And she knew everything that he knew, she was a very powerful and respected teacher and leader in her own right — and (I'm certain) then went to the South of France, very probably with her children, to continue teaching there in a small community at Rennes-les-Bains. There are major chunks of important missing history there.

4. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (3rd November 2018), angelfire (3rd November 2018), avid (3rd November 2018), Ben (27th December 2018), Bruno (7th November 2018), cascadian (3rd November 2018), Chanie (3rd November 2018), David Trd1 (3rd November 2018), Debra (4th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th January 2024), drneglector (4th November 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2018), Ivy23 (3rd November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), kanishk (1st December 2018), Kate (4th November 2018), Kryztian (6th February 2020), lightwalker (4th November 2018), Magnus (2nd November 2018), Mari (8th November 2018), NancyV (3rd November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (3rd November 2018), onawah (2nd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018), Yoda (2nd November 2018)

5. Link to Post #243
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    Hi Bill,

whatever happened to the Avalon News Letter?

Regards.
    Wow. Ouch.

I got to the point back in October 2015 (the last one had been the previous month) when I could no longer afford the newsletter service monthly subscription. So I had to cancel my account.

But that means that I lost all my stored database, templates, and so on. Once I had the whole thing started, it was easy to keep it rolling just by taking the previous newsletter and editing it with new content.

In theory, I believe, I could re-start it, and I believe the newsletter service may well still have everything archived. It's really a momentum issue. It was always a lot of work (each time I did it, it was a focused, straight, non-stop, intensive 12 hour day), but I was always mighty pleased with what I'd done. The 'Ouch' above ^^ was my recognition that I really should step up to that plate again. I appreciate the question.
    It was always eagerly anticipated, and gratefully received.

Thanks.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2018), Chanie (3rd November 2018), David Trd1 (3rd November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (2nd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018)

7. Link to Post #244
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Bill, are the original Serpo documents still archived anywhere. I read every word at the time and was absolutely convinced it was too detailed to be a hoax. But I did notice a change in grammar along the way and suspected bogus information was introduced in order to discredit it further down the line.

My opinion now is as it was then....this should be required reading for anyone interested in the UFO field.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ArtyCarl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd November 2018), Chanie (3rd November 2018), Magnus (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #245
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ArtyCarl (here)
    Hi Bill, are the original Serpo documents still archived anywhere. I read every word at the time and was absolutely convinced it was too detailed to be a hoax. But I did notice a change in grammar along the way and suspected bogus information was introduced in order to discredit it further down the line.

My opinion now is as it was then....this should be required reading for anyone interested in the UFO field.
    Yes, it's all right there on http://serpo.org.

And yes, the change in grammar was at least partly because Victor Martinez (who is an English teacher, obsessive about grammar and presentation), and who was receiving the material, started to edit it himself to make it read better.

I pleaded with him to leave everything exactly as it was, because the originals were really important for research purposes — including semantic analysis of small syntactic fingerprints, typos, etc etc. But he just couldn't do that.

10. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (3rd November 2018), ArtyCarl (2nd November 2018), avid (3rd November 2018), Chanie (3rd November 2018), David Trd1 (3rd November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th January 2024), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), Ivy23 (3rd November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), kanishk (1st December 2018), Magnus (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (3rd November 2018), NancyV (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (16th March 2020), Sadieblue (3rd November 2018), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018), Yoda (2nd November 2018)

11. Link to Post #246
    Thanks

I received this heavily anonymized e-mail message an hour ago. I'll copy and paste it here in full.

Thank you, whoever you are.

~~~
    Dear Mr. Ryan,

I am not a member of Avalon, but I am a watcher/reader from the dawn of your journey. It may take quite some time to explain my full story, but for now, I was hoping you received this message and would consider answering a couple of questions in your Q&A thread - a couple of things I have never forgotten about since the moment I read them.

[1] Please can you elaborate more on a story you once made about ‘walking with Jesus’ or being in a garden with Jesus or being one of the disciples. (I read this years ago on a post in the Forum, and if I recall correctly it was you who said it, but I’m not absolutely certain of that so my apologies if I am incorrect in my recollection).

[2] Please can you elaborate more on a story you once told to a time around Christmas as a younger man when you had guests over to your house but you were physically unable to get out of bed due to the pain of a recent relationship end, until an ET appeared and touched you on the chest and you were longer in pain. (Again if this was not you, I apologies for recall, but I always found it fascinating, as if that was a truly pivotal moment in human history: an "ET" had to “break all protocol” if needs be and intervene right there and then or Avalon and all it has done -and all it will do- may never exist).

and [3] - if you have time, please can you elaborate more on a story you once told about a time (either in this life or a previous life) you were atop a mountain (possibly Everest?) and you were abducted/taken aboard a spacecraft (Grey, I think?) right out of your tent. Again, I don’t recall all the details of this particular story, but I think it was you on your Forum.

I hope you find this message. I hope it makes it through. I could talk with you for centuries. (Perhaps one day we will). THANK YOU for all that you do and all that you are. What you brought together reverberates greater than you know. You are a truly great being, sir. My best wishes, eternally.

-Anon

1. I believe that was Bob Dean. In fact, I felt sure it was, but right now I can't find the reference. It wasn't me!

2. That's exactly right. It was some 6 months after the incident when an ET appeared, 100% physically and visibly, in my room. I recounted that in my post #16 here.

At this time, my girlfriend Angi had left, pretty much with the words (how's this for a break-up line): "My purpose in your life is complete."

I was distraught and bewildered. I had no idea what was going on. It was Christmas, and I had friends to stay in the house, who were all downstairs. It was late morning, or maybe mid-day, and I was simply unable to get out of bed.

Then, an invisible being came up to my bed. I sensed strongly it was the same, or the same kind of, being that had visited me before in full view. A remarkable thing happened, as it extended its finger to my heart chakra, very similar to the famous scene with the glowing finger in Steven Spielberg's 'ET'.

I couldn't see it. But I sensed very clearly that that's what had happened. I immediately felt infinitely better, all the heavy emotion I was swimming around in vanished instantly, and I got up straight away to join my friends downstairs.

The incident was significant. While of course I can't prove (even to myself!) that's what had happened — that I'd been visited by a compassionate, healing ET — the potential implications are that at least these particular beings are indeed compassionate, and far from the robotic, clinical, dispassionate creatures they often tend to be depicted as.

(But note: this was NOT a 'Grey'. It was something else, though it was a little smaller than normal human size. As I described in my earlier answer, it was rather like a 12-year old human child.)

3. Yes, that happened in December 1981, when I was on an expedition to Makalu, a very high mountain in Nepal. I claim the record for the world's highest abduction, from a tent on a glacier at about 20,000 ft.

Before the incident, I was going very strongly, the joint-strongest member of our little 6-man team. I was full of energy and optimism. The next morning, I was smashed, though I had no idea why. I was suddenly exhausted, and unaccountably completely discouraged. I just quit — something that was utterly uncharacteristic — and packed up all my equipment to make the long journey right back down to base camp.

That was the beginning of a long chain of events which are too complex to recount here (though I could certainly write it all up, in theory). They included my meeting Angi a few months later (who was not entirely human: I sincerely think she was an ET soul in a [small!] human body), the appearance of the ET in my room 3 years later, the healing incident I just described, and actually quite a bit more.

I recalled the abduction itself in a regression session in 1989. I was 'floated' out of my tent across the glacier in the middle of the night, under a crystal clear starry sky in December at 20,000 ft in a temperature that must easily have been -40 (ºC or ºF!). Maybe –50. I was not cold. I was subjected to a procedure in a landed craft, about 30 feet across, on the glacier about 70-80 yards away, that took about an hour and 20 mins. I was then returned to my tent.... and woke up the next morning feeling VERY strange, and drained of all energy.

It took decades for me to understand the entire thing. The whole thing could be a movie, except that the plot might be too unbelievable. I referred to this, obliquely, in my post #79 here.

~~~
    Let me approach this super-carefully and slowly. There's thin ice all around.

I have a personal story that's extremely complex, extends over two lifetimes, is more highly strange than (literally) any other I've ever heard — but is supported by over a dozen hours of recorded expert regression. I'm personally 99% convinced that it's real. But it also seems close to impossible, and definitely close to impossible for anyone to believe.

I'm not ready to go public with that yet... regardless of the believability, it's 100% impossible to substantiate. And I've never heard another story like it, so it's not as if there are any cross-references to be made. So I'm sitting tight on it for now.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd November 2018 at 00:22.

12. The Following 38 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (3rd November 2018), Aviator (15th November 2018), avid (3rd November 2018), Ben (27th December 2018), Bob (3rd November 2018), Chanie (3rd November 2018), Chip (3rd November 2018), Debra (4th November 2018), Dennis Leahy (3rd November 2018), drneglector (4th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), Happyjak (18th November 2018), Hazelfern (6th November 2018), Ivy23 (3rd November 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), kanishk (1st December 2018), Kryztian (6th February 2020), Magnus (3rd November 2018), Mare (4th November 2018), mountain_jim (3rd November 2018), NancyV (3rd November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (16th March 2020), Rhogar (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sadieblue (3rd November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Sophocles (3rd November 2018), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018), Violet3 (3rd December 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018), Yoda (3rd November 2018)

13. Link to Post #247
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

I received this heavily anonymized e-mail message an hour ago. I'll copy and paste it here in full.

Thank you, whoever you are.

~~~
    Dear Mr. Ryan,

I am not a member of Avalon, but I am a watcher/reader from the dawn of your journey. It may take quite some time to explain my full story, but for now, I was hoping you received this message and would consider answering a couple of questions in your Q&A thread - a couple of things I have never forgotten about since the moment I read them.

[1] Please can you elaborate more on a story you once made about ‘walking with Jesus’ or being in a garden with Jesus or being one of the disciples. (I read this years ago on a post in the Forum, and if I recall correctly it was you who said it, but I’m not absolutely certain of that so my apologies if I am incorrect in my recollection).

1. I believe that was Bob Dean. In fact, I felt sure it was, but right now I can't find the reference. It wasn't me!

[/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
    Yes, that was Bob Dean. This may not be good timing, with his recent death, but I've always taken issue with Bob Dean for saying that. For years and years he mentioned nothing of this ilk, and then suddenly during one of his final interviews he threw it out there in passing as if it was nothing a few years ago. Highly suspicious imo. Certainly gave me reason for pause.

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), David Trd1 (11th November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (16th March 2020), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

15. Link to Post #248
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Hi Bill,

I attended a Christian school from grades 2-8 with bible study every day and everything taught from a biblical standpoint. I'd always put up my arm in class when told of God did this and God said that or miracles being performed or God created the universe (and everything in it) in 6 days as I simply could not see or understand how all these things could happen back then yet no actual proof in modern age. Admittedly, I'm not a religious person (religion = control, profit, war...imo).

You mention that you believe Jesus was a real person, yet you agree that religion was developed as a means to control the masses. Do you believe in God?? Do you take the bible verbatim?? Was Jesus the son of God?? Are you a religious person??

Dave - Toronto

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

17. Link to Post #249
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dave Allen's funny take on going to Catholic School
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (3rd November 2018), angelfire (3rd November 2018), Arcturian108 (10th November 2018), avid (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Brightstar (13th November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), genevieve (3rd November 2018), Ivanhoe (3rd November 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), Kryztian (18th January 2020), Mari (8th November 2018), Mike Gorman (6th November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Satori (3rd November 2018), selinam (11th December 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

19. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bill, would you be comfortable going into more detail about your following remarks?
    Thanks.

And regarding a 'return to Camelot', every now and then the thought crosses my mind. It'd be a little like Steve Jobs returning to Apple in 1997 to fix the company and turn everything around.

But that would be impossible. Three weeks ago, when Bob Dean passed, and Kerry (very kindly) brought me on to the tribute livestream broadcast, we did a reasonable job together, especially as it was the first time we'd done any kind of show jointly since 2012. Some people who've heard the show were generous enough to say that they think I kept it all together, and I'd not disagree.

Despite Bob's sad passing, it was a kind of feel-good moment. It was a privilege to be able to say a few things on air to honor him. After the show, she and I had a few words on Skype to close off.

Then Kerry, with every good intention and with zero malice of any kind, said something (about me/to me) that was so inaccurate, inappropriate, and utterly divorced from reality that I was literally stopped in my tracks and had no idea how to respond.

I wasn't even upset. Just floored. I made some pleasant remark, and excused myself. Enough. It would be impossible for us to ever work together again.

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

21. Link to Post #251
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

Hi Bill,

I recall that around 2012 when all the big predictions were flying around you created your own prediction, based on some insider info...I think... and posted it to Avalon. I know you were sure that 2012 would not be the big deal so many were suggesting it was, but I don't recall it all. It popped into my head a while ago and I tried to search for it but found nothing. Is it still up on Avalon somewhere? It would be interesting to read.

Thanks

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), David Trd1 (11th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Tam (5th November 2018), Valerie Villars (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

23. Link to Post #252
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,742 times in 1,499 posts

I remember the conversations with 'Charles' some years back.

What happened to him? Was he a good guy, bad guy, misinformation agent, white hat, black hat or just someone who was clever and taking the p*ss or clever but bonkers?

What's he up to now?
    Thanks.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), greybeard (3rd November 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (20th March 2020), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (3rd November 2018)

25. Link to Post #253
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

I dont believe this question was asked, as i have been going through most of the questions.

What are your thoughts on Alex Collier? Do you believe he was an actual experiencer etc. Does he hold any credibility in your opinion?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2018), Baby Steps (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), OmeyocaN777 (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018)

27. Link to Post #254
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,977 times in 5,652 posts

Dave Allen's funny take on going to Catholic School
    And this, if I may. A classic IMO.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

anandacate (3rd November 2018), Arcturian108 (10th November 2018), avid (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #255
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Dear All:

Profound and difficult questions are welcome... as long as the sincere intention is to know the answer.
    Hello again, Bill

What is love for you?

Thank you

Limor

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (4th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #256
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    "13th october 2017"

My Qs;
    An overview comment: I may not fully understand questions 2-4.

1- When you did interview Dan Burisch, did you give any Non disclosure agreement to any subject to him?(if any was given, is it overdue since Dan got out of area of truth)- Is there anything not revealed that time but can be revealed now?
    No, no NDA. I've never signed one, or ever been asked by anyone to sign one.
    2-Did Dan mention about origin country of yellow book which is borrowed from, that time being?
    No. He never mentioned anything about the 'country of origin' of the Yellow Book. I always assumed it was the US.
    3- What is your impression on that, recent guardian country of the yellow book? Is it much powerful than American military complex , which reason they can not regain of control of that item?
    As above, I assume it's in the US. I've never heard anything else.
    4- Did Dan mention any time, when he was working with J- Rod , J Rod was not aware of yellow book's origin?

"16 november 2017"
    No, nothing like that (if I understand the question). I don't know the significance of the Nov 2017 date.
    Q- Any thought on Salamon's ring?
    I don't know what that is.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Happyjak (18th November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (4th November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Tangri (4th November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (4th November 2018), Yoda (3rd November 2018)

33. Link to Post #257
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    You mention that you believe Jesus was a real person, yet you agree that religion was developed as a means to control the masses. Do you believe in God?? Do you take the bible verbatim?? Was Jesus the son of God?? Are you a religious person??
    Do you believe in God??
    No, not in the Christian sense. There's no omnipotent father figure up there controlling and masterminding it all. That's all a projection of (a) ancient inability to fully understand the universe, and (b) a kind of projection of our desire for a strong, loving parent who'll make everything work out okay.
    Do you take the bible verbatim??
    No, the Bible is a hugely edited, altered, multiply mistranslated, censored and incomplete quasi-historical document.
    Was Jesus the son of God??
    No. He was an extraordinarily gifted, inspired and inspiring spiritual teacher — and also a political freedom fighter. He was the husband of Mary Magdalene, and fathered her children: I believe two of them. He survived the crucifixion, which was a real event. But the biblical 'resurrection' was fake news.
    Are you a religious person??
    No. But I'm a very spiritual person. The two are entirely different.

34. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2018), Baby Steps (3rd November 2018), Ben (27th December 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), drneglector (4th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), Happyjak (18th November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), kanishk (1st December 2018), Kate (4th November 2018), Kryztian (6th February 2020), lightwalker (4th November 2018), Magnus (3rd November 2018), Mare (4th November 2018), Michi (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (4th November 2018), OmeyocaN777 (3rd November 2018), Omni (10th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Peter UK (20th March 2020), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (4th November 2018), Yoda (3rd November 2018)

35. Link to Post #258
    Thanks

Bill, would you be comfortable going into more detail about your following remarks?
    Thanks.

And regarding a 'return to Camelot', every now and then the thought crosses my mind. It'd be a little like Steve Jobs returning to Apple in 1997 to fix the company and turn everything around.

But that would be impossible. Three weeks ago, when Bob Dean passed, and Kerry (very kindly) brought me on to the tribute livestream broadcast, we did a reasonable job together, especially as it was the first time we'd done any kind of show jointly since 2012. Some people who've heard the show were generous enough to say that they think I kept it all together, and I'd not disagree.

Despite Bob's sad passing, it was a kind of feel-good moment. It was a privilege to be able to say a few things on air to honor him. After the show, she and I had a few words on Skype to close off.

Then Kerry, with every good intention and with zero malice of any kind, said something (about me/to me) that was so inaccurate, inappropriate, and utterly divorced from reality that I was literally stopped in my tracks and had no idea how to respond.

I wasn't even upset. Just floored. I made some pleasant remark, and excused myself. Enough. It would be impossible for us to ever work together again.

I'm fully acknowledging this important question. I'll come back to that later. It's bookmarked. It needs a very long and careful reply.

36. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (3rd November 2018), avid (3rd November 2018), Baby Steps (3rd November 2018), Bruno (7th November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Happyjak (18th November 2018), Hazelfern (6th November 2018), Jad (3rd November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (4th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (29th November 2018), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (4th November 2018), Yoda (3rd November 2018)

37. Link to Post #259
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    Hi Bill,

I recall that around 2012 when all the big predictions were flying around you created your own prediction, based on some insider info...I think... and posted it to Avalon. I know you were sure that 2012 would not be the big deal so many were suggesting it was, but I don't recall it all. It popped into my head a while ago and I tried to search for it but found nothing. Is it still up on Avalon somewhere? It would be interesting to read.

Thanks
    At that time I was definitely prepared (and preparing) for possible major changes geopolitically, maybe affecting the infrastructure. I did post about the apparently sober, credible warnings of some major event, astronomical in nature, that would affect and maybe seriously compromise the global power grid. That never transpired — or hasn't transpired yet.

My post may be this one, on this thread: (search for "electrical engineer", in quotes to preserve the phrase, in posts of mine)
    To complement that, here's the transcript of my Freedom Central interview of November 2009, which may have been my best ever presentation of anything at all (if I may say). The relevant part is here:

~~~
    We’ve had insider information ourselves at Camelot. We heard back in April [2009] from the wife of an electrical engineer who had suddenly been briefed that he had about three or four years to handle the problem of every transformer in the British National Grid burning out.

We corresponded with the wife of this guy. There were several emails over a three- or four-day period because this guy was away.

And she said: Look, I can’t answer your questions because I’m not a scientist and I’ll put them to him as soon as he returns home.

And we heard nothing else at all because presumably – we can only assume and it felt absolutely real – we could only assume that this guy got home and said: What the hell are you doing? We can’t talk to anyone about this. It’d be too dangerous, and I’ve been threatened. You can’t do this. Please, you shouldn’t have talked to these people.

And then we’ve heard from other people with very, very similar things. Bill Deagle confirms this. There are electrical engineers all over the world working in the public domain who’ve already been briefed that they need to take care of stuff that might possibly happen.

38. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2018), Baby Steps (3rd November 2018), Bruno (7th November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Happyjak (18th November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Magnus (3rd November 2018), mountain_jim (4th November 2018), Ol' Roy (16th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Tintin (27th November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (4th November 2018), Yoda (3rd November 2018)

39. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    I remember the conversations with 'Charles' some years back.

What happened to him? Was he a good guy, bad guy, misinformation agent, white hat, black hat or just someone who was clever and taking the p*ss or clever but bonkers?

What's he up to now?
    Thanks.
    All pretty much answered here, I think, in my post #100.

40. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2018), Chanie (4th November 2018), Debra (16th November 2018), Ernie Nemeth (3rd November 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2019), Kryztian (18th January 2020), Magnus (4th November 2018), Nick Matkin (3rd November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), Sir Eltor (9th September 2019), Spellbound (3rd November 2018), Wansen (3rd November 2018), WhiteFeather (4th November 2018), Yoda (3rd November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 88 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 63 88 LastLast