+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #821
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Hi Bill,

I'm aware of your Tibetan associations and in another life your mountaineering exploits.

So how come in this life you're not a Sherpa?

Because the Sherpas are from Nepal.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Constance (20th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (20th July 2019), Frank V (20th July 2019), Kryztian (19th July 2019), rgray222 (20th July 2019), Sadieblue (21st July 2019), Sunny-side-up (20th July 2019), sunwings (20th July 2019), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019), Wind (20th July 2019), Yoda (20th July 2019)

3. Link to Post #822
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Good Evening, Sir

I'm into remote dowsing. There are lots of alien races, I'm sure. However, can you suggest what "friendly" races/species are known, or acknowledged by groups that have proven themselves to be reliable, as to your satisfaction? To your satisfaction, are those who may be here, on Earth, approachable? If so, how would you initiate contact, if such a thing is possible?

Thank-You, Sir, for your time and kind consideration.

Highest Regards,

"OldArcher"
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Constance (20th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Sadieblue (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019)

5. Link to Post #823
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Hi Bill,

I'm aware of your Tibetan associations and in another life your mountaineering exploits.

So how come in this life you're not a Sherpa?

Because the Sherpas are from Nepal.

Very Good!

Last edited by Peter UK; 20th July 2019 at 16:55.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #824
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)
    Good Evening, Sir

I'm into remote dowsing. There are lots of alien races, I'm sure. However, can you suggest what "friendly" races/species are known, or acknowledged by groups that have proven themselves to be reliable, as to your satisfaction? To your satisfaction, are those who may be here, on Earth, approachable? If so, how would you initiate contact, if such a thing is possible?

Thank-You, Sir, for your time and kind consideration.

Highest Regards,

"OldArcher"
    Wonderful question. Ufologists, contactees and abductees have been debating this since the 1950s. Maybe the militaries of a whole bunch of nations have been, too!

There certainly seem to be many friendly alien races. There are stories of healings, remarkable things being expedited, and ETs (or whoever they are!) apparently trying to help out in a whole variety of ways.

But equally, some races seem to be at best opportunistic, whole others may even be hostile — at least to our own peaceful well-being. It's always potentially problematic to assume that ETs can be judged by our anthropomorphic standards. Maybe some of them think in ways we can't even identify with or imagine.

I personally am 100% convinced Dan Burisch's well-described P+52k Orions are real, and highly altruistic. That complicated story is beyond the scope of this post, but there's more on this thread:
    * To explain the shorthand: 'P+52k Orions' are a race of our own human descendants, having migrated from Earth to relocate somewhere in the direction of the Orion constellation, now (if 'now' means anything here!) 52,000 years into our future. But they reach back in time sometimes to interact with us. They're kind of trying to assist their ancestors, without causing too many time paradoxes. It's mind-bending stuff.
    Regarding how to initiate contact, here's a famous anecdote told by Timothy Good, on p.153 of his 1998 book Alien Base - The Evidence for Extraterrestrial Colonization of Earth. (PDF here)

~~~
    In February 1967 I was in New York City for a series of concerts with the London Symphony Orchestra at the Carnegie Hall. One after- noon I decided, as an experiment, to attempt some further telepathic communication in the lobby of the Park-Sheraton Hotel, now the Omni Park Central, at 56th Street on Seventh Avenue, where we were staying.

I had just returned from my first meeting with Madeleine Rodeffer in Washington, DC. Madeleine had told me that she had encounters with the 'space people', and that these most often took place in public places. I resolved to try and settle the matter once and for all.

Settling back on a sofa in the lobby I transmitted a telepathic request, which went some- thing like this: 'If any of you people from elsewhere are in the New York vicinity, please come and sit down right next to me and prove it.'

New York is, of course, a busy city, and a hotel lobby seems the most incongruous of venues to conduct such an experiment. Many people (a few of them strange, if terrestrial) came and went during the ensuing half-hour or so.

Suddenly a man entered the lobby whose demeanour put me on alert. Dressed in a charcoal-grey suit with a white shirt and dark tie, he could have passed for a businessman from Madison Avenue. He was five feet ten inches tall, with curly fair hair, a tanned complexion, and perfectly proportioned features, and he appeared to me to be about 35 years of age. He came and sat down beside me.

From an attaché case he took out a copy of the New York Times. Unfolding this he began to turn the pages over in a rather deliberate and superficial manner. After he had refolded the paper I felt the time had come to ask him telepathically if he really was from another planet, and if so, would he please identify himself by placing his right index finger on the right side of his nose. The response was immediate and dramatic, for no sooner had I transmitted the thought than he did precisely that!

Sitting dumbfounded, I wondered what on earth the next move would be. I attempted more telepathy, but nothing else happened. Perhaps I should have engaged him in conversation but, being British (clearly a drawback to interplanetary communications), I had reservations about such an approach. Also, I felt that if my expectations were well founded, it should be he and not I who would initiate any such conversation.

We both sat silently for a few minutes. Then he stood up and walked over to some display windows behind and to my right, about 15 feet away. Observing him surreptitiously, I noticed that he appeared to be taking little interest in the merchandise displayed there, and after a few more minutes he gave me a long, penetrating look, then turned and walked out into Seventh Avenue. I never saw him again.

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (1st August 2019), Antagenet (5th September 2019), avid (20th July 2019), Baby Steps (20th July 2019), Constance (20th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Deux Corbeaux (21st July 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (20th July 2019), Franny (20th July 2019), Ivanhoe (13th August 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Mare (13th August 2019), Mike (20th July 2019), onevoice (20th July 2019), p+52 (8th February 2020), petra (31st July 2019), Rosemarie (20th July 2019), Sadieblue (21st July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st July 2019), sunwings (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (20th July 2019), Wind (21st July 2019), Yoda (20th July 2019)

9. Link to Post #825
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Arak (here)
    As this thread is now 41 pages long it is possible that this has been asked previously... if so, my apologies. If not, here it goes:

Bill, what do you think that happened during 2010-2014 behind the scenes that prevented mass awakening?

Why I assume that there was this kind of thing to happen is solely the reason that I know many who felt like something special is going to happen. Expectations were high and there truly was something magical in the air. But then the magic vaned.

In 2014 it started to feel like situation actually went south and fast. After that it has felt that there are just few sparks of light in the spreading darkness but in general "lightwarrior" after another just depresses, dies or abandons their mission.

Or is this all just my mind trying to build some kind of narrative to the chaos that was never nothing more?
    I don't think anything special 'happened during 2010-2014 behind the scenes that prevented mass awakening' — because I don't think any magical awakening was imminent, as many 2012 proponents believed, wanted to happen, and were looking forward to happening.

When nothing did happen, that might not have been because anything was 'prevented'.

But what has been a continuing frog-in-the-pot factor, I'm pretty sure, is the dumbing-down effect of social media and all its spinoffs, and the associated reduction of attention span and ability for many to really look clearly and deeply at issues. We're largely living in a fast-food world now... and there's not all that much easily-found nourishment there for the soul, or for the intellect. It's there, of course... but one has to search, or be connected to communities like ours.
    Thank you Bill for your insights. Social media sure does make us "stupid" or to be more precise: dopamin junkies.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (20th July 2019), Franny (13th August 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (25th July 2019), Sadieblue (21st July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Wind (21st July 2019)

11. Link to Post #826
    Thanks

Mr. Ryan,

I'm floundering, looking at the various and sundry "whistle blowers," vis-à-vis Solar Warden/Secret Space Program. If you could please point to one or two, that I might follow-up on, I'd greatly appreciate it. So much debunking, so many likes and dislikes by everyone, that finding out what's believable, and whom to believe, is a task beyond my current abilities. I've not the energy to track down and vet each "candidate."

Any help, greatly appreciated, Sir.

My thanks, and hopes that You and Yours are always well, safe, happy, and forever, free...

OldArcher
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (31st July 2019), Kryztian (31st July 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), petra (31st July 2019), Rosemarie (31st July 2019), Strat (31st July 2019), Wind (31st July 2019)

13. Link to Post #827
    Thanks

Mr. Ryan,

I'm floundering, looking at the various and sundry "whistle blowers," vis-à-vis Solar Warden/Secret Space Program. If you could please point to one or two, that I might follow-up on, I'd greatly appreciate it. So much debunking, so many likes and dislikes by everyone, that finding out what's believable, and whom to believe, is a task beyond my current abilities. I've not the energy to track down and vet each "candidate."

Any help, greatly appreciated, Sir.

My thanks, and hopes that You and Yours are always well, safe, happy, and forever, free...

OldArcher
    Many thanks for the important question. Re the Secret Space Program, you can depend on anything by Richard Dolan or Michael Schratt. And anything presented at the SSP conferences in 2014 and 2015 (see this thread).

Pay no attention to anything by David Wilcock, Corey Goode, Emery Smith, Michael Salla, Laura Eisenhower, Alfred Webre, 'The Edge of Wonder' (a YouTube channel) William Tompkins, Pete Peterson, Randy Cramer, Andrew Basiago, or (I believe) Jason Rice.

Briefest summary of the likely realities: (in my strong view)
    • We have advanced, classified, propulsion systems, and have had since the 1950s. (See this video)
    • We've established bases on the Moon and Mars.
    • Solar Warden is a real codename.
    • We may well have explored much of the solar system.
    • There are credible hints that we've even left the solar system.
    • The Apollo 11 mission (and most other Apollo missions) did take place, but the photos and film were all pre-recorded.

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chester (13th August 2019), Constance (31st July 2019), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), enigma3 (31st August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (31st July 2019), Franny (13th August 2019), Ivanhoe (13th August 2019), James Newell (31st July 2019), Kryztian (31st July 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th August 2019), OldArcher (13th August 2019), petra (31st July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (31st July 2019), Rosemarie (31st July 2019), Sadieblue (13th August 2019), Sophocles (13th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Wind (31st July 2019), Yoda (31st July 2019)

15. Link to Post #828
    Thanks

Dear Mr. Ryan,

YIKES! So much chaff, so little wheat! Thank-You, Sir, for clearing up a multitude of confusion and chaos. I'm thinking that those scoundrels listed above, are intent upon removing funds from our wallets! No Amazon.com for them! I will studiously pursue their writings and videos.

I am greatly heartened by your words, especially concerning your summary. I envy those who ply the heavens, living the dreams of countless millions here on Earth... The days of wooden ships and iron men have changed over the centuries. No less courage and resolve, but the oceans they cross are just as beautiful, and even more deadly. In other words, it sucks to be old, when adventure calls to many, and one cannot respond...

I wish You and Yours all the best, Sir...

OldArcher

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st July 2019), Constance (31st July 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (1st August 2019), Franny (13th August 2019), Ivanhoe (13th August 2019), petra (31st July 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (31st July 2019), Rosemarie (31st July 2019), Sue (Ayt) (31st July 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #829
    Thanks

Mr. Ryan, Thank-You, Sir.
    I'm a Dowser, and I'm sure that you're well aware what Dowsing can do. After listening to Mr. Schratt's "That's Classified," 3 Nov. 2016, and having Dowsed much of it, I'm stunned. My pendulum is not light weight, therefore not easily moved by anything but intent. It's solid brass, weighs 52.5 grams, and has 16 "chambers." To most, that means absolutely nothing. To me, with the responses I got, I'm convinced that my pendulum returned "correct" answers to each question I posed, most notably, the truth to which Mr. Schratt's statements elicited. I'm certain that Mr. Schratt took no liberties with the truth, and I'm grateful for his steadfast honesty and diligence to his efforts, on behalf of Humankind.

I'm sure that you know nothing can be hidden from Dowsers, and that neither time, distance, nor "known" science can obfuscate a diligent search. In other words, for others, the only limits on a Dowser, are those that he or she places upon themselves. I know that you know, or know of, all manner of paranormal talents, skills, and gifts, practiced by all manner of Humans. (I'm certainly not going to limit You!) Remote Viewers, Psychics, Mediums, Dowsers, Rune Mages, Astrologers, Tarot Diviners, and all manner of types and disciplines, are but the tip of the iceberg. You, Sir, I believe are well dialed-in, to more information and sources than many here could possibly believe.

Thank-You, Mr. Ryan, for your "head's up," allowing me to see a faint scintilla of what has been, is now happening, and willl possibly be happening in the future of Humankind...

Again, Sir, Thank-You.

OldArcher

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2019), Constance (1st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (1st August 2019), Franny (13th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), Tam (15th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #830
    Thanks

Dear Mr. Ryan,

Not knowing any "experts," I've adopted you, Sir, as the "Go To Guy." In advance, my sincere apologies...

In my wanderings through this wondrous website, and I admit, others, I'm perplexed.

To my formerly trained military mind, I'd come to the conclusion that Greys, both small and large, as well as Reptillians, are the enemies of Humankind. Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

Next, if these races are the enemies of Humankind, why is the war sub rosa, at least to date? Shouldn't Humanity be aware of the threat of it's enslavement, or it's very extinction, be made aware, to the point of making war, whenever, wherever, such beings are found?

I admit, Sir, I'm a knuckle dragging, drooling, barbarian. Perhaps having British, Scots, French, and German bloodlines is an excuse. I am incensed that there seems to be so little about Humankind's struggle to exist. I would rather die on my feet, than kneel in subjugation to anyone.

Please set me straight, if you will, or point me in the right direction for study, or better yet, if the PTB will refurbish and enhance me, to the nearest recruiters... I live in SWMO, USA.

Thank-You, Sir.

OldArcher
    Last edited by OldArcher; 13th August 2019 at 00:27.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

21. Link to Post #831
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Bill, can you tell us more about this alien you used to date?

What was she like (physically and mentally)?

Got any pics?

When were you first aware? What was it like? What planet was she from? How did she differ and how did it turn out?

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #832
    Thanks

Dear Mr. Ryan,

Not knowing any "experts," I've adopted you, Sir, as the "Go To Guy." In advance, my sincere apologies...

In my wanderings through this wondrous website, and I admit, others, I'm perplexed.

To my formerly trained military mind, I'd come to the conclusion that Greys, both small and large, as well as Reptillians, are the enemies of Humankind. Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

Next, if these races are the enemies of Humankind, why is the war sub rosa, at least to date? Shouldn't Humanity be aware of the threat of it's enslavement, or it's very extinction, be made aware, to the point of making war, whenever, wherever, such beings are found?

I admit, Sir, I'm a knuckle dragging, drooling, barbarian. Perhaps having British, Scots, French, and German bloodlines is an excuse. I am incensed that there seems to be so little about Humankind's struggle to exist. I would rather die on my feet, than kneel in subjugation to anyone.

Please set me straight, if you will, or point me in the right direction for study, or better yet, if the PTB will refurbish and enhance me, to the nearest recruiters... I live in SWMO, USA.

Thank-You, Sir.

OldArcher
    Another great question.

I'd suggest there are various ways of being an 'enemy'. Amazon tribespeople might think of Brazilian loggers and miners as 'enemies', malevolently intent on destroying their age-old habitat. But the loggers and miners don't care one way or another. They're only interested in the resources. (This was the theme of James Cameron's movie Avatar, of course.)

And when you take your screaming cat trapped in its basket to the vet for a necessary vaccination, or surgery, that cat knows there and then that you're its enemy. But you're actually just trying to help. (How do you explain that to a cat?)

And even if these ETs (or whatever they are!) do have what we consider as harmful intentions for the human race, there are many ways they might be carrying those intentions out. An all-out War of the World invasion may just be naive Sci-Fi.

Maybe they're doing something else entirely, like gradually but systematically hybridizing us over a number of generations. David Jacobs, highly respected by many including by yours truly, is convinced this is under way. See this worrying thread:
    Or maybe they've already taken over many of our global decision-makers and influencers in politics, finance, business, technology, agriculture, medicine, and social media. (This is not a joke. I think it's plausible that this has happened.)

And here's the trillion-dollar question. If those humans in positions of global control knew or suspected any of this, would they tell us?? (Well, maybe you can answer that one for yourself!)

In my opinion, the real situation is likely to be complex, mixed, confused and confusing — and that might be a massive understatement. Going back the the Amazon tribespeople, they may come to believe that all 'white' men are evil — because of the loggers and miners.

But there are also scientists, geologists, biologists, anthropologists, and missionaries. Many of them may care passionately about the tribespeople's welfare. But how does an Amazon tribesperson tell the difference?

They all look the same, and arrive in the same helicopters.

24. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (13th August 2019), ClearWater (16th August 2019), Craig (13th August 2019), David Trd1 (27th January 2020), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), drneglector (13th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (13th August 2019), Franny (13th August 2019), Gracy (13th August 2019), HarleanC (16th August 2019), Ivanhoe (13th August 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Nasu (13th August 2019), OldArcher (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sophocles (13th August 2019), toppy (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), wondering (13th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #833
    Thanks

Quote Posted by anon (here)
    Hey Bill, can you tell us more about this alien you used to date?
    Well, I wasn't 'dating' her. It was a relationship that lasted over two years. We lived and worked closely together all that time.

And she wasn't an 'alien'. She had human DNA, for sure. I met her human parents, and her human sisters. But she 100% definitely wasn't fully human in the sense we understand the term.

Would you like to rephrase your question?

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anon (13th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (13th August 2019), Franny (13th August 2019), Gracy (13th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Nasu (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sophocles (13th August 2019), Tam (26th September 2019), toppy (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #834
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ok, my bad. I thought she was real deal.

I remember many years ago watching an interview with Edward Teller, who unfortunately is no longer with us.

I'm pretty sure it was with you saying 'Did you get Bob Lazar a job at Area 51', and he kept replying 'Ask me another question', and in doing so - in my opinion, was clearly saying 'yes, but I can't talk about it' (if he didn't he'd have simply said no).

Was that with you? And (if it was, or if it wasn't) is there anything you wished you'd have asked him before he passed on.

Also what's your opinion on Admiral Byrds Antarctica trip, and what do you think about the whole Nazi's at the south pole thing? Do you think they're still there, or off world conquering new planets and the like.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to anon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #835
    Thanks

Ok, my bad. I thought she was real deal.
    She was the real deal.

I remember many years ago watching an interview with Edward Teller, who unfortunately is no longer with us.

I'm pretty sure it was with you saying 'Did you get Bob Lazar a job at Area 51', and he kept replying 'Ask me another question', and in doing so - in my opinion, was clearly saying 'yes, but I can't talk about it' (if he didn't he'd have simply said no).

Was that with you? And (if it was, or if it wasn't) is there anything you wished you'd have asked him before he passed on.
    No, not me.

Also what's your opinion on Admiral Byrds Antarctica trip, and what do you think about the whole Nazi's at the south pole thing? Do you think they're still there, or off world conquering new planets and the like.
    Well, there's an interview with Admiral Byrd on Avalon here. The ONLY fragment of evidence that there were any flying disks involved was from one single newspaper article published in Chile's "El Mercurio" (5 March, 1947) posted here with a full translation. I don't believe that can stand alone as credible evidence of anything.

The Nazis were definitely interested in Antarctica during WW II. It seems to be a stretch (but not impossible) that they established a functioning base there, conceivably before the end of the war. They did 100% definitely re-establish themselves in large numbers in Argentina.

I don't think it's credible that they had any kind of standalone space program, but I'm convinced they did have flying disks that were propelled with exotic technology. (I've personally been shown over a hundred fascinating photos of them on a German researcher's computer screen, most of them never published. But I wasn't allowed to make copies.)

NOW, I'm 100% certain there's a secret space program, very possibly with an international base but primarily utilizing US technology. A part of that of that may well have been based on Nazi technology imported to the US after the war in Operation Paperclip. I made an expanded statement about that in my post #827 above. With that in mind, there's no need at all for post-war Nazis to somehow be in space all on their own.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Craig (14th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (14th August 2019), Franny (14th August 2019), HarleanC (16th August 2019), OldArcher (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Tam (26th September 2019), toppy (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #836
    Thanks

Mr. Ryan, Thank-You, Sir.
    I'm a Dowser, and I'm sure that you're well aware what Dowsing can do. After listening to Mr. Schratt's "That's Classified," 3 Nov. 2016, and having Dowsed much of it, I'm stunned. My pendulum is not light weight, therefore not easily moved by anything but intent. It's solid brass, weighs 52.5 grams, and has 16 "chambers." To most, that means absolutely nothing. To me, with the responses I got, I'm convinced that my pendulum returned "correct" answers to each question I posed, most notably, the truth to which Mr. Schratt's statements elicited. I'm certain that Mr. Schratt took no liberties with the truth, and I'm grateful for his steadfast honesty and diligence to his efforts, on behalf of Humankind.

I'm sure that you know nothing can be hidden from Dowsers, and that neither time, distance, nor "known" science can obfuscate a diligent search. In other words, for others, the only limits on a Dowser, are those that he or she places upon themselves. I know that you know, or know of, all manner of paranormal talents, skills, and gifts, practiced by all manner of Humans. (I'm certainly not going to limit You!) Remote Viewers, Psychics, Mediums, Dowsers, Rune Mages, Astrologers, Tarot Diviners, and all manner of types and disciplines, are but the tip of the iceberg. You, Sir, I believe are well dialed-in, to more information and sources than many here could possibly believe.

Thank-You, Mr. Ryan, for your "head's up," allowing me to see a faint scintilla of what has been, is now happening, and willl possibly be happening in the future of Humankind...

Again, Sir, Thank-You.

OldArcher
    My apologies (out of sequence here: I missed this post, that deserved a reply, and skipped straight to your next).

Yes, re dowsing. (And also Michael Schratt! ) Avalon member wnlight (Warren Light, a retired mathematician who did work at Fermilab and the US Nuclear Test Site) is also an accomplished dowser... you may like to make contact, and he might fully appreciate that as well.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (14th August 2019), Franny (14th August 2019), HarleanC (16th August 2019), OldArcher (13th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Yoda (13th August 2019)

33. Link to Post #837
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Bill, regarding your et girlfriend with human DNA, what was it that made you KNOW she was different? I'm not asking for proof. I'm asking you how did you know she was different? And that is very respectfully asked, having my own experiences.

"The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2019), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Franny (14th August 2019), Kryztian (13th August 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), petra (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019)

35. Link to Post #838
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Bill, regarding your et girlfriend with human DNA, what was it that made you KNOW she was different? I'm not asking for proof. I'm asking you how did you know she was different? And that is very respectfully asked, having my own experiences.

Many things. I've already posted about her several times in this thread.

But four things stand out. One was when the ET materialized in the room, and Angi had her back to it. I never said a word, and she never moved. She had her back to it all the time, and never even looked over her shoulder. But she simply said: "Don't worry: I see them all the time."

I told her about an astonishing and remarkable ET contact experience that was shared with me by my friend Dave. (He had been with me on the Himalayan expedition when I was abducted.) Dave had never talked about it with Angi, or anyone else. But Angi never blinked. She said: "I know all about that. Looking into Dave's head is like looking into my own."

The third was when she grew two and a half inches overnight. That was quite impossible, of course, at age 26 (or any age!) — but it happened. She came to give me a hug, and I asked her why she was standing on tiptoe. But she wasn't.

She'd always been proud that she was exactly four foot, ten and a quarter. She was tiny. She always joked that the quarter inch was really important.

After the non-tiptoe hug, it struck me what must have happened, and I ran about the house like an idiot looking for a tape measure — which I found. She was suddenly five foot and three-quarters of an inch, and she stayed that way. She even had to go buy new shoes.

And a fourth was one breakfast, a very normal everyday breakfast, when she suddenly looked me in the eyes and said to me, right out of the blue:

"The Earth is a very beautiful place. It won't always be this way."

Beat that.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 13th August 2019 at 22:44.

36. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th August 2019), ClearWater (16th August 2019), De Christu (23rd April 2021), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Eva2 (14th August 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (14th August 2019), Franny (14th August 2019), Gracy (14th August 2019), HarleanC (16th August 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), onevoice (14th August 2019), petra (14th August 2019), Rosco1 (21st February 2020), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), sunwings (19th September 2019), toppy (17th August 2019), Valerie Villars (13th August 2019), Yoda (14th August 2019)

37. Link to Post #839
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I can't beat that. I only grew 2 inches.

My apologies for having missed that in this thread.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2019), ClearWater (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (14th August 2019), Franny (14th August 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), petra (14th August 2019), Sadieblue (14th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (14th August 2019)

39. Link to Post #840
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I can't beat that. I only grew 2 inches.

My apologies for having missed that in this thread.
    Seriously? So surprised to hear of others growing suddenly! (I was amazed to gain 1 inch, but never spoke of it to anyone.) Also, everything just suddenly healed for me. (sorry to derail thread)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th August 2019), ClearWater (16th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (15th August 2019), Frank V (14th August 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), petra (14th August 2019), Valerie Villars (14th August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst 1 32 42 52 88 LastLast