+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 88 LastLast

Thread: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

1. Link to Post #861
    Thanks

Default Re: Bill Ryan's personal Question-and-Answer thread. Pile it on. :)

I do miss a kind 'thank you LRH'. - What is bothering you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ndroock1 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2019)

3. Link to Post #862
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Bill,

Do you think there is a 100% human secret space program? Or is all of it alien-assisted?
    Yes, I'd be pretty sure that the secret space program is an all-human (but maybe multinational) thing. No Chewbacca in the cockpit! But of course some, or maybe most, of the technology used might very well be alien-derived.
    Niara Isely would disagree.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #863
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by ndroock1 (here)
    I do miss a kind 'thank you LRH'. - What is bothering you?
    I might not have understood the question — if it was a question! Can you kindly expand a little?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (1st September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Yoda (1st September 2019)

7. Link to Post #864
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Again, Mr. Ryan!

I've heard and read so much about alien hybrids, people from other star systems, so forth and so on, that I wonder what exactly IS the truth. In your humble opinion, are there alien peoples that are friendly to Earth? If so, what race or species? Is there really something to alien hybrids, or is it something thought up by Hollywood, or the Government? Do you think that we are actually in peril? If so, from what peoples, races, or species?

I apologize for the rambling query above. Too many questions, for too few facts...

I wish You and Yours All The Best...
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Antagenet (5th September 2019), Bill Ryan (5th September 2019), chrysocolla (14th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th September 2019), Frank V (5th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #865
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)
    Hello Again, Mr. Ryan!

I've heard and read so much about alien hybrids, people from other star systems, so forth and so on, that I wonder what exactly IS the truth. In your humble opinion, are there alien peoples that are friendly to Earth? If so, what race or species? Is there really something to alien hybrids, or is it something thought up by Hollywood, or the Government? Do you think that we are actually in peril? If so, from what peoples, races, or species?

I apologize for the rambling query above. Too many questions, for too few facts...

I wish You and Yours All The Best...
    Well, these are difficult (and excellent!) questions. I can only offer my best shot.

Yes, I'm as sure as I can be that there are friendly aliens. I know little about races or species, but as an example I do feel extremely certain that Dan Burisch's 'P+52k Orions' (future humans from 52,000 years ahead, long since relocated somewhere in the direction of the Orion constellation) are altruistic allies, able to reach back in time (to some degree) to assist us.

Dan described them as 'very wonderful people', both spiritually and technologically advanced. From what I feel I know, I would fully agree with him.

And yes, I think alien hybrids are a reality, too. I do take very seriously Dr David Jacobs' thesis that there's a potential threat. See this interesting and possibly very important thread:
    But that doesn't mean there aren't friendly hybrids as well. I suspect the whole situation is extremely complex.

Here's a photograph of one that was taken a few years ago at a UFO conference. (And besides the extraordinary eyes, there's a compelling analysis that she may have 6 fingers.)

~~~

This is well worth discussing, of course. But best on one (or both!) of these two interesting threads:

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th September 2019), Craig (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Elainie (18th September 2019), Forest Denizen (7th September 2019), Frank V (5th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Lyran.Sun (16th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2019), Yoda (5th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #866
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Hi Bill

A effective way to "clean up" one's accumulation of inabilities would be through auditing by looking at the initial basic incidents.
    As I have come to understand, the underlying thing of such a basic would be one's decision or agreement.

Wouldn't it be an undercut to simply spot and resolve any such basic agreements, for example as shown at the bottom of Cameron Day's article: Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2

Have you learned of any shortcuts or more effective procedures than auditing and/or objective processes?
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (5th September 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (6th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #867
    United States Avalon Member OldArcher's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Again, Mr. Ryan...

Just got finished listening to Richard Dolan and Dr. David Jacobs in "This Planet Will Be Theirs." Fascinating.

WHO are the Grays afraid of? Is their enemy OUR enemy? Jacobs believes resistance is both impossible, due to
    our not having Humanity united, and far too late. If so, in either or both cases, what can we do?

I get/got the impression that we are nothing but biomass providers, DNA depositories for their experiments.
    I also get enraged that we've neither been asked, nor have we the option to say "NO!!!" Grays are our "friends???"
    Not only NO, but HELL NO!!! Without an equality of knowledge and mutual agreements, there can be neither trust,
    nor willing acquiescence... Obviously, they can and do, demand obedience, telepathically. We need countermeasures.

Will go to the two posts, "Alien Abduction and Extraterrestrial Human Hybrids" and the one on "Which researchers support conclusions of David Jacobs on alien abductions?" next.

Thank-You, Sir. Most enlightening. Looking forward to your conclusions on our status vis-à-vis the Grays...

All the Best,

OldArcher
    Dowsing for Life! Dowsing gives and brings life, and confidence! There are NO unhappy Dowsers!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OldArcher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th September 2019), Frank V (6th September 2019), Rosemarie (6th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), Valerie Villars (6th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #868
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michi (here)
    Hi Bill

A effective way to "clean up" one's accumulation of inabilities would be through auditing by looking at the initial basic incidents.
    As I have come to understand, the underlying thing of such a basic would be one's decision or agreement.

Wouldn't it be an undercut to simply spot and resolve any such basic agreements, for example as shown at the bottom of Cameron Day's article: Tell the “Lords” of Karma That You Are Sovereign – No Longer a Lightworker Part 2

Have you learned of any shortcuts or more effective procedures than auditing and/or objective processes?
    Do forgive me, but I may not have fully understood the question. Happy to enlarge, if you can, too.

Here's my best shot at what I think you were asking. (But, caveat: some of this is a little technical. I'm also happy to enlarge if others have more questions about this interesting subject.)

Often, when there's a sudden traumatic incident, there's an accompanying major decision — consciously or unconsciously — which then sticks and becomes a major determining (or limiting) factor from then on out.

These decisions can hang on in there, continuously active, for thousands of lifetimes. They can often be the source of repeating patterns in our lives, both wanted and unwanted.

Here's a personal example, a real one. Back in the 1850s, I was newly incarnated in Victorian England after 1000 years in Tibet. (A perfect example of extreme culture shock! )

My father was heavy, severe, and abusively controlling, something I was utterly unused to and was totally unable to understand.

At one point, when I was two years old, in my deep unhappiness I let out a long howl of desperation, loneliness and hurt. My father hit me so hard I was knocked flying ten feet across the room.

At the moment, I made three defining decisions:
    1. I must never express myself emotionally. That was too dangerous.
    2. Families were unpleasant places to be.
    3. Fathers were bad people, so I must never be one.
    It took me over 100 years to uncover, resolve and dissolve those decisions, made in that split second. They're handled and dissolved now. But I was fortunate. They could have hung in there, as formative factors in every subsequent lifetime, for the next 10,000 years.

I'm sure there are many processes, in the hands of good counselors, that could deal with that kind of thing. Scientology auditing is just one of those processes. But it absolutely works, with great precision.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (10th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (6th September 2019), happyuk (7th September 2019), Iyakum (8th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Michi (6th September 2019), RogeRio (6th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), sijohn (7th September 2019), Yoda (6th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #869
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OldArcher (here)
    Hello Again, Mr. Ryan...

Just got finished listening to Richard Dolan and Dr. David Jacobs in "This Planet Will Be Theirs." Fascinating.

WHO are the Grays afraid of? Is their enemy OUR enemy? Jacobs believes resistance is both impossible, due to
    our not having Humanity united, and far too late. If so, in either or both cases, what can we do?

I get/got the impression that we are nothing but biomass providers, DNA depositories for their experiments.
    I also get enraged that we've neither been asked, nor have we the option to say "NO!!!" Grays are our "friends???"
    Not only NO, but HELL NO!!! Without an equality of knowledge and mutual agreements, there can be neither trust,
    nor willing acquiescence... Obviously, they can and do, demand obedience, telepathically. We need countermeasures.

Will go to the two posts, "Alien Abduction and Extraterrestrial Human Hybrids" and the one on "Which researchers support conclusions of David Jacobs on alien abductions?" next.

Thank-You, Sir. Most enlightening. Looking forward to your conclusions on our status vis-à-vis the Grays...

All the Best,

OldArcher
    Another series of excellent questions. My answers may be inadequate!

One problem, I suspect, is that the 'Greys' (as humans perceive them) may be here on behalf of many different races, with very different agendas and missions. That may muddy the waters so much that we're left hopelessly confused.

I use those words ("on behalf of many different races") because they (or some of them) may be highly advanced biorobots, or cloned artificial beings, that are just useful intermediary devices. A little like highly advanced AI drones.

They may bear little resemblance to the race that's deploying them. And there could be many different races, all deploying remote intermediaries that are very similar in appearance.
    * A poor analogy: like every car on the road really looks fairly identical — all much the same size, four wheels, four doors, etc — no matter who's driving them or where they're going, or why. To an indigenous Amazonian tribesperson, seeing cars for the very first time, they'd all look almost exactly the same.
    And even if the Greys are 'real' beings (i.e. actual representatives of the originating race) to our eyes they'd all look the same, too, even if they featured subtle but real differences in height, shape of the head and eyes, etc etc.

Just like to many North Americans or Europeans — this is not a racist comment, but you may know what I mean! — many Chinese or Japanese people look almost all the same. (And Caucasians probably all look much the same to them, too.)

So that really handicaps our ability to figure out what's going on, and who's really involved.

There are other confusing aspects, too. As I've written before, sometimes an abduction can feel like something that's harmful or even evil, violates our sovereignty, and is totally a terrible thing. But our dogs and cats probably feel that, too, when we take them to the vet for an injection, or for surgery.

And the sovereignty thing can also be muddied. I remember a striking abduction account — I'm afraid I don't have the reference — when the abductee told the Grey that they did not have the right to do this.

The Grey replied, strongly and telepathically:
    We DO have the right.
    What does this mean? Assuming this was real, your guess is literally as good as mine. Maybe they own us. Maybe they created us. Maybe they even 'farm' us. (Does a farmer have the 'right' to farm his cows? Discuss.)

Maybe this is really their planet. (This was mirrored in the 2008 remake of When the Earth Stood Still.)
    "Why have you come to our planet?"
    "Your planet?"
    "Yes. This is our planet."
    "No. It is not."

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th September 2019), Frank V (6th September 2019), Franny (6th September 2019), Iyakum (8th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), RogeRio (6th September 2019), Rosemarie (6th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019), sijohn (7th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2019), tan_hm (3rd April 2020), Yoda (6th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #870
    United States On Sabbatical avatar's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you familiar with the concept of telepathic hypnosis? Have been watching Terence Palmer videos and it seems fascinating. Would like your take on this. Thank You!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to avatar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Forest Denizen (7th September 2019), Frank V (7th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #871
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,060 times in 646 posts

Hi Bill, which underground bases, installations or long tunnel networks have you been invited to or explored (or accidentally broken into )?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

Antagenet (8th September 2019), Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (7th September 2019), Sadieblue (8th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #872
    Thanks

Quote Posted by avatar (here)
    Are you familiar with the concept of telepathic hypnosis? Have been watching Terence Palmer videos and it seems fascinating. Would like your take on this. Thank You!
    My reference for this is this extremely interesting 20 minute video, about the history of hypnosis, and speculations concerning telepathic hypnosis. The video only has a couple of hundred views, but deserves many more. It's very measured, grounded and historically well-referenced. Recommended (and maybe you could start your own thread on this).
    I know little about this, although I do know for a sure fact that telepathy is real, as is remote viewing, and both have a non-physical mechanism. If telepathic hypnosis is real, that's rather worrying — as it seems it'd be easily weaponized. But as best I know, Dr Robert Duncan, an authority on these things, has never referred to it, which seems a little anomalous.

There are several threads about his work (search for "Robert Duncan" in thread titles), but this may be the major one — highly recommended also.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avatar (8th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Franny (9th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Yoda (8th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #873
    Thanks

Quote Posted by scotslad (here)
    Hi Bill, which underground bases, installations or long tunnel networks have you been invited to or explored (or accidentally broken into )?
    None at all.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (15th October 2019), Yoda (8th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #874
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Hi Bill,

I apologize for my contribution to Mary and Jesus. I was quite confused and just wrote without paying attention that I'm not the only one here. I know that the post was inappropriate, as it seems some felt disturbed by my contribution. Thus I apologize to all who have worked on the thread. At that moment, discovering the different teachings about Jesus and Mary was more important to me.

So I wrote only what I had been taught in school. But as I said, I did not pay attention to the feelings, beliefs and mindsets of the other participants. But what I learned was what I wrote. Of course it is wrong and full of sarcasm. I am ready to hear the criticism of all participants, which would be fair. For the moment, I can only apologize.

Sorry, I forget the link.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ampaign/page32
    Last edited by Iyakum; 8th September 2019 at 10:59.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), greybeard (8th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #875
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    Hi Bill,

I apologize for my contribution to Mary and Jesus. I was quite confused and just wrote without paying attention that I'm not the only one here. I know that the post was inappropriate, as it seems some felt disturbed by my contribution. Thus I apologize to all who have worked on the thread. At that moment, discovering the different teachings about Jesus and Mary was more important to me.

So I wrote only what I had been taught in school. But as I said, I did not pay attention to the feelings, beliefs and mindsets of the other participants. But what I learned was what I wrote. Of course it is wrong and full of sarcasm. I am ready to hear the criticism of all participants, which would be fair. For the moment, I can only apologize.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ampaign/page32
    Not a problem. The entire topic is controversial (and has been for 2,000 years), generating a wide spectrum of speculation and differing views.

There's a lot of informed detail on that thread (and many opinions!), and many good references, too. So it's all good. Only by carefully considering everything we're presented with are we ever going to be able to form a clearer picture.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), greybeard (8th September 2019), Iyakum (8th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021), Yoda (8th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #876
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Its really nice to see a genuine heart felt apology lyakum.
    All credit to you.
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Iyakum (8th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #877
    Thanks

@ Bill Ryan,

Hi Bill,
    I agree with you that much is controversial, since, as you so nicely mention, this story originated more than 2000 years ago. So it will not be easy to find the true background, or what I call the core.

I always say every narrative, every transmission must have started somewhere. But it has a true core, otherwise there would be no records or traditions about it. Anyway, I made a mistake and wrote what I think. That was wrong. I just do not understand why all my threads or posts are now marked with the exclamation point in the triangle.

If that should be a reminder, I understood it and hope it does not happen anymore. Something else to me, I like to write, very much, as much as I think a lot. I think a lot about old cultures, what was once.

I look for contradictions and when I discover a contradiction I write it in my diaries. Only my problem is that I am alone and that's why I think alone and thus arises then the idea that I am "right". But, that's not true, I spent over 25 years looking for a forum like Avalon to get to the bottom of all my thoughts.

When I found Avalon, I became ill for a very long time, so I told you and apologized for that. When I read the many contributions, ways of thinking, views of other participants, that was the reason to reorient myself. But unfortunately I do not always succeed, that's why it happened to me yesterday.

(irony on)
    In the hope that you or others do not immediately use the mallet to get rid of me. (irony off)
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #878
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    All credit to you.
    Chris
    @greybeard,

Your answer is exactly what I need to see a lot clearer. For me it is perfectly logical that I have to apologize. After all, it was my mistake, now I have to take responsibility for it. You are a very experienced man, I know that the meaning "I give my word" has more value than anything else.

The same goes for me, I screwed it up, I have to stand by it. That is a matter of honor for me.

With respect Iyakum.
    Iyakum

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Kryztian (15th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #879
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

All credit to you.
    Chris
    @greybeard,

Your answer is exactly what I need to see a lot clearer. For me it is perfectly logical that I have to apologize. After all, it was my mistake, now I have to take responsibility for it. You are a very experienced man, I know that the meaning "I give my word" has more value than anything else.

The same goes for me, I screwed it up, I have to stand by it. That is a matter of honor for me.

With respect Iyakum.
    That is why your apology is genuine--no agenda-just responsibility for you actions.
    Written language does not always convey the full intention behind the words.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), Iyakum (8th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #880
    Thanks

All credit to you.
    Chris
    @greybeard,

With respect Iyakum.
    That is why your apology is genuine--no agenda-just responsibility for you actions.
    Written language does not always convey the full intention behind the words.

Chris
    Chris,

Sorry I make a mistake, I ment " you know the meaning, I give my word"

Chris,
    Your words make me realize the wisdom behind it. "Unfortunately" I have seen too much and experienced in my life. Really too much, some days I do not remember "who I am" or "what I am" ... Your words should be written down as a "wisdom". Thanks to you.

Iyakum
    Iyakum

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (10th December 2019), Frank V (8th September 2019), greybeard (8th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 88 FirstFirst 1 34 44 54 88 LastLast