+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Earth's Levels and the "Hollow Earth"

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 577 posts

Default Earth's Levels and the "Hollow Earth"

Back during the mid-80s channeling craze, I undertook to interview some of the denizens of the astral plane, using a couple of unknown psychics. Here's what I wrote back then, which seems to fit with what Red Elk reported on the Art Bell show in the 1990s (although his numbering scheme started with 0 instead of 1).

There are apparently eight (8) levels to this universe. The two bottom levels I can get very little information on because nobody reachable (so far) from this level is at all interested in them. Apparently they're sort of dark and have low-intelligence, amorphous beings. They, with the 3rd level, form the "allodynic" levels (allodyne meant alien or alien power in the timeline I was on in the mid-80s -- you won't find it in the American Heritage dictionary now).

The third level is the level where a great many "astral attachments" come from. These beings call themselves, and are called by beings on all the levels, "demons". These cute little guys are not evil, just amoral and irresponsible. They are exceedingly intelligent and love to talk. They can give very good information and advice or very bad information and advice, depending on their mood (they can be quite playful) and on what they think they can get away with. Some of them like people or may like a particular person, and some may be quite "anti-human". In general they are not wonderful people to know, although there are exceptions. Sometimes they will impersonate dead relatives for little old ladies in seances. Being telepathic and extremely knowledgeable about many aspects of life on our level, they can do a convincing job.

Also on the third level are the "boss demons" or "devils" who apparently have destructive intentions towards humans and get the demons to influence our thoughts in destructive ways, although they are not much liked by the demons, either. There is a real question as to whether these devils are actually from the third level and racially related to the demons, although they do resemble them. It is quite possible that they are ordinary beings who present as demons in pursuit of some destructive intentions or goals. And of course this is an allodynic level, so there are aliens here, but Red Elk had more info on that (reptilians and insectoids).

The fourth level is difficult to get any real data on so far. It is known as the "submaterial" level and appears to be relatively unpopulated. It appears to be sort of desert-like and relatively unpopulated, but like I said I don't have any good, confirmed data on it. During a shamanic journey I saw pine trees, American Indians and teepees on this level. Level 4 is probably responsible for reports of a Hollow Earth. According to Red Elk, it is geographically underground from our perspective, and one can occasionally enter it from caves or lava tubes. It may be what Louis L'Amour was describing in his fiction book Haunted Mesa (probably about Archuleta Mesa -- L'Amour never wrote about a place that did not exist). I believe it's the Navajo who speak of emerging into this world from a lower world, with the help of "ant people."

Our level is the 5th level. In addition to physical beings such as ourselves and animal and plant life, you will find "earthbound" humans who are between lives but couldn't or didn't care to "rise" to the 6th level, demons (who apparently like this level better than their own) and "nature spirits." This level seems to be the central level of this universe and it is the level that everybody seems to be the most interested in -- they're even interested in our politics! Reportedly, it is difficult for humans to sink below this level 5.

The sixth level is the one that gets all the publicity and is the source of your "talk shows" along the lines of "Dr. Peebles" and others. It is basically a rest area for humans who are between lives from our level 5 -- average time between incarnations was said to be about 6 years. There are teachers, some of whom seem to be more like "student teachers" than sages. They try to help people between lives and greatly discourage a person getting another body until they have some idea of what they hope to accomplish in their new life. Their attitude is one of benevolent non-interference. Projects such as Dr. Peebles' are tolerated but frowned upon, as it is felt that a person has to find things out for himself if he is to really know. They are mostly interested in "growth" and don't like to give out information to people on our level, except for the "renegades" such as Dr. Peebles and Seth who "aren't accomplishing anything." Geographically their level is almost "right here" just on a different wavelength, and not everyone can perceive this level when they die. Beings from level 6 who appear here on 5 tend to be floating a few inches off the ground. The astral citizens I interviewed did not seem smarter than people on this level, but had access to more information. They do reportedly have machines, but won't talk about that with us. I asked one "teacher" on the astral plane what he saw when he looked down on our level and he said "a very insignificant civilization." :-)

The seventh level could probably be called the "demigod" level, although I've not heard it referred to as such. It is very hard to get any information on this level as it is very hard to contact, except that the beings do a lot of thinking and practice exercising their full potential, and probably would fall under the category of oversoul. I contacted one being and he was quite arrogant and dismissive of peons such as myself meddling in things I shouldn't be meddling in. He did mention an attack from Level 3 on Level 5 in the distant past. He said Seth is from this level and is giving a lot of information that he shouldn't be giving.

As to the eighth level, reportedly it is the top level and you have to be invited up. It is perhaps not a level of this universe at all, but just a state of awareness.

These levels appear not to correspond with the new age 4th, 5th, etc. dimensions and densities that are so often channeled. So far only Red Elk has described them as I have here. You can youtube Red Elk for his take.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bruno (22nd January 2019), Icare (28th October 2018), Luke Holiday (22nd January 2019), Metaphor (22nd January 2019), Nasu (28th October 2018), Rhogar (28th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2019), toppy (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (21st February 2019), Violet3 (28th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Earth's Levels and the "Hollow Earth"

This is a good video about underground civilizations and their connection to ancient myths.

https://youtu.be/__PfgJsHESI

Watching it, I wonder if the Mayan human sacrifices weren't originally meant to appease very physical gods who enjoyed eating humans. Maybe later the sacrifices became symbolic to appease more spiritual or mythical gods.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Metaphor (22nd January 2019), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Interesting take on things. I will look into red elk. Thanks.

6. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's testimony of a Russian general regarding an opening to the "inner earth" in Antarctica, and the Nazis who fled there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luzxbTIdmlM

+ Reply to Thread