+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Earth's Levels and the "Hollow Earth"

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Earth's Levels and the "Hollow Earth"

Back during the mid-80s channeling craze, I undertook to interview some of the denizens of the astral plane, using a couple of unknown psychics. Here's what I wrote back then, which seems to fit with what Red Elk reported on the Art Bell show in the 1990s (although his numbering scheme started with 0 instead of 1).

There are apparently eight (8) levels to this universe. The two bottom levels I can get very little information on because nobody reachable (so far) from this level is at all interested in them. Apparently they're sort of dark and have low-intelligence, amorphous beings. They, with the 3rd level, form the "allodynic" levels (allodyne meant alien or alien power in the timeline I was on in the mid-80s -- you won't find it in the American Heritage dictionary now).

The third level is the level where a great many "astral attachments" come from. These beings call themselves, and are called by beings on all the levels, "demons". These cute little guys are not evil, just amoral and irresponsible. They are exceedingly intelligent and love to talk. They can give very good information and advice or very bad information and advice, depending on their mood (they can be quite playful) and on what they think they can get away with. Some of them like people or may like a particular person, and some may be quite "anti-human". In general they are not wonderful people to know, although there are exceptions. Sometimes they will impersonate dead relatives for little old ladies in seances. Being telepathic and extremely knowledgeable about many aspects of life on our level, they can do a convincing job.

Also on the third level are the "boss demons" or "devils" who apparently have destructive intentions towards humans and get the demons to influence our thoughts in destructive ways, although they are not much liked by the demons, either. There is a real question as to whether these devils are actually from the third level and racially related to the demons, although they do resemble them. It is quite possible that they are ordinary beings who present as demons in pursuit of some destructive intentions or goals. And of course this is an allodynic level, so there are aliens here, but Red Elk had more info on that (reptilians and insectoids).

The fourth level is difficult to get any real data on so far. It is known as the "submaterial" level and appears to be relatively unpopulated. It appears to be sort of desert-like and relatively unpopulated, but like I said I don't have any good, confirmed data on it. During a shamanic journey I saw pine trees, American Indians and teepees on this level. Level 4 is probably responsible for reports of a Hollow Earth. According to Red Elk, it is geographically underground from our perspective, and one can occasionally enter it from caves or lava tubes. It may be what Louis L'Amour was describing in his fiction book Haunted Mesa (probably about Archuleta Mesa -- L'Amour never wrote about a place that did not exist). I believe it's the Navajo who speak of emerging into this world from a lower world, with the help of "ant people."

Our level is the 5th level. In addition to physical beings such as ourselves and animal and plant life, you will find "earthbound" humans who are between lives but couldn't or didn't care to "rise" to the 6th level, demons (who apparently like this level better than their own) and "nature spirits." This level seems to be the central level of this universe and it is the level that everybody seems to be the most interested in -- they're even interested in our politics! Reportedly, it is difficult for humans to sink below this level 5.

The sixth level is the one that gets all the publicity and is the source of your "talk shows" along the lines of "Dr. Peebles" and others. It is basically a rest area for humans who are between lives from our level 5 -- average time between incarnations was said to be about 6 years. There are teachers, some of whom seem to be more like "student teachers" than sages. They try to help people between lives and greatly discourage a person getting another body until they have some idea of what they hope to accomplish in their new life. Their attitude is one of benevolent non-interference. Projects such as Dr. Peebles' are tolerated but frowned upon, as it is felt that a person has to find things out for himself if he is to really know. They are mostly interested in "growth" and don't like to give out information to people on our level, except for the "renegades" such as Dr. Peebles and Seth who "aren't accomplishing anything." Geographically their level is almost "right here" just on a different wavelength, and not everyone can perceive this level when they die. Beings from level 6 who appear here on 5 tend to be floating a few inches off the ground. The astral citizens I interviewed did not seem smarter than people on this level, but had access to more information. They do reportedly have machines, but won't talk about that with us. I asked one "teacher" on the astral plane what he saw when he looked down on our level and he said "a very insignificant civilization." :-)

The seventh level could probably be called the "demigod" level, although I've not heard it referred to as such. It is very hard to get any information on this level as it is very hard to contact, except that the beings do a lot of thinking and practice exercising their full potential, and probably would fall under the category of oversoul. I contacted one being and he was quite arrogant and dismissive of peons such as myself meddling in things I shouldn't be meddling in. He did mention an attack from Level 3 on Level 5 in the distant past. He said Seth is from this level and is giving a lot of information that he shouldn't be giving.

As to the eighth level, reportedly it is the top level and you have to be invited up. It is perhaps not a level of this universe at all, but just a state of awareness.

These levels appear not to correspond with the new age 4th, 5th, etc. dimensions and densities that are so often channeled. So far only Red Elk has described them as I have here. You can youtube Red Elk for his take.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bruno (22nd January 2019), Icare (28th October 2018), Luke Holiday (22nd January 2019), Metaphor (22nd January 2019), Nasu (28th October 2018), Pieman (8th March 2020), Rhogar (28th October 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2019), toppy (28th October 2018), Valerie Villars (21st February 2019), Violet3 (28th October 2018), wttah (2nd March 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Earth's Levels and the "Hollow Earth"

This is a good video about underground civilizations and their connection to ancient myths.

https://youtu.be/__PfgJsHESI

Watching it, I wonder if the Mayan human sacrifices weren't originally meant to appease very physical gods who enjoyed eating humans. Maybe later the sacrifices became symbolic to appease more spiritual or mythical gods.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Metaphor (22nd January 2019), Pam (6th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), Sunny-side-up (22nd January 2019), wttah (5th March 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,486 times in 420 posts

Interesting take on things. I will look into red elk. Thanks.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metaphor For This Post:

Pam (7th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Here's testimony of a Russian general regarding an opening to the "inner earth" in Antarctica, and the Nazis who fled there:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luzxbTIdmlM

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Pam (7th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), wttah (5th March 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

'day TomKat.

I dunno if I have much to contribute about the "levels" per se, but I might be able to contribute a little bit of context to the Beings you talk about. Those arrogant so and so's I've met and just call them "Those who watch". Yeah, " humility" is not their strong point.

The "layers" I have read about in conventional Theosophy books, but it doesn't really work for me in practice, Yet if I network with non human friends and go sight seeing there is some correspondence to "layers".

For a time I poked about under the pyramids, some time ago, but I ended up in a milky red landscape like desert with just one object there. A stone sarcophagus without a lid. The milky red reminds me of blood and milk mixed together feeling wise.

There is another similar level (maybe above the red level). It has a black atmosphere, can't see much in the darkness. There is a monolithic stone that is tall like in the 2001 Spacee Odyssey movie. Plus some creepy "people" looking Beings with creepy grins showing bright white teeth and eyes that show the whites. The "Black Blood" is the only explanation I got about that place. Thick and oily black blood. Somehow connected to a big disaster long ago when some priesthood summoned something really destructive as a last resort in some war from what I have seen.

Just below our physical where we live is a place that fits the description of Tartarus from the old Greek. Tall glassy mountains with a dusting of sulphur yellow. A plain with a lake filled with putrid decay of bodies, you can make out the remains of people in that water.

Nevertheless it is one of my favorite places to relax in and take a break. That may sound macabre, but it isn't really. The place is silent and that is a welcome break from the incessant chatter of thoughts in this normal world.

The sky above is black except for a yellow grid work high above. The local hells and underworlds of the churches and temples hang down distorting the grid like a wire freezer basket.

Our world seems to be a place where you get most other things living close together but separated in a peculiar way.

If one exits the worlds of humans (egreggors?) and steps back far enough, the view is of a vast natural place dotted here and there by "city states" where humans live (think?) or maybe "minds"? Dunno for sure except you can get trapped in them. The best description I have is infinate closed spaces. One can find Nirvana in the bhuddist one. The spiritual heights seem to be inside those places.

Most folks I have met who live outside these places don't like the "city states". Perhaps why most "folks" stay away from humans, a historical thing I think. I like to stay outside myself.

There does seem to be a blue grid high up that " Those Who Watch" keep an eye on. They don't like outsiders interfering yet are outsiders themselves who employ proxies.

That's about it as far as what I can see of the structure of this world. And really just a laypersons sight seeing.
    Last edited by wttah; 4th March 2020 at 09:53. Reason: shpeling error and clarity

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pam (7th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (5th March 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks Wttah. How did you get started in your metaphysical travelling?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), wttah (5th March 2020)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

(evil grin ; ) you're probably not going to like this . . .

I gave away my entire metaphysical occult library and then did something the little Indian guy Krishnamurti suggested: "look between two thoughts". Haven't read a book since except for a 1913 dictionary (because those you meet in the void between two thoughts know English etymology better then I do ; ).

But enough about me.

That is an interesting opening post on the concept of " levels", sensible compared to many that arose out of last century. Networking consciousness through the Beings you meet bypasses "levels". But that has the drawback where you must first establish a reputation amongst them and that reputation has to precede you. That takes years of work on a daily basis. You also get constantly tested to the nth degree.

So networking is not practical really. Safer to belong to a human group. A lot of dislike out there towards humanity.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pam (7th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (9th March 2020)

15. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

well,
    eigth levels where the two first levels can get very little information, virtually becomes seven levels.

--

Theosophy books are based on (classic) 1895 Publication:

THE ASTRAL PLANE, ITS SCENERY, INHABITANTS AND PHENOMENA
    where first topic contents -- Scenery — The Seven Subdivisions

I can be wrong, but this book seems to me primary source of info

---

may this image can help to understand the levels hierarchically :

and may this other (classic) image help to understand what means one crossing the levels

--edit--add-comments--

seven levels (of things) permeate root cultures since ancient times (everywhere)

seven musical notes (levels of audible frequencies)
    seven colors of rainbow (levels of visible colors)
    seven chakras of body (levels of bio-energy)

seven days of week related to seven planets
    -(Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn)
    -(Sun-day, Moon-day, ... Saturday (saturn-day?))

so, everything described by "levels", is fast to assimilate, and perhaps even to understand (by seven)

Is not it ?

people .. many things is the same thing .. let's wake up!
    Last edited by RogeRio; 5th March 2020 at 16:18.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The first image. Leadbeater is a name I haven't heard for a long time.

The second image is a favourite of mine too. A wonderfull and deceptively simple concept "inside and outside".

18. The Following User Says Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The levels I mention don't line up with the theosophical ones, except for the astral plane. I once I read Oliver Fox and was on a split-sleep schedule and doing what I thought at the time was astral projection. I think it was mostly lucid dreaming, but I did experience the astral plane a few times -- I think. But being mixed in with "dream reality" (David Bowie) I lost interest in the astral. The only projections I found interesting were etheric body projections where I saw this physical realm, but also nature spirits. And yes, they don't like humans. I got swarmed by a bunch of bee-sized fairies that were on the backyard fruit tree. They were quite alarmed to see a human on the etheric wavelength, and seemed to feel I was emitting too much light.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    The levels I mention don't line up with the theosophical ones, except for the astral plane.
    please, let me try to explain more better now the "primary source of info", using the diagram of levels above from my previous post:

---

Earth (crust) - zero point
    earth physical - 1nd
    lowest astral - 2rd
    intermediary - 3D
    highest astral - 4D
    mental plane - 5D

in regard of "new age correpondences", it match with "4th, 5th, etc. dimensions and densities that are so often channeled".

---

Earth (crust) - 1
    earth physical - 2
    lowest astral - 3
    intermediary - 4
    highest astral - 5
    mental plane - 6
    celestial plane - 7
    cosmic plane - 8

changing first (numeric) reference, it (also) match with Theosofical descriptions (as primary source of info)

Quote people .. many things is the same thing .. let's wake up!
    --edit--

I didn't approach the issue of Hollow Earth, indeed
    Last edited by RogeRio; 5th March 2020 at 20:15.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Pam (6th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020), wttah (5th March 2020)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The levels I mention don't line up with the theosophical ones, except for the astral plane. I once I read Oliver Fox and was on a split-sleep schedule and doing what I thought at the time was astral projection. I think it was mostly lucid dreaming, but I did experience the astral plane a few times -- I think. But being mixed in with "dream reality" (David Bowie) I lost interest in the astral. The only projections I found interesting were etheric body projections where I saw this physical realm, but also nature spirits. And yes, they don't like humans. I got swarmed by a bunch of bee-sized fairies that were on the backyard fruit tree. They were quite alarmed to see a human on the etheric wavelength, and seemed to feel I was emitting too much light.
    I can relate there TomKat.

This morning I sat a friend on my lap and asked her to point to where she lived on the picture of the levels, She pointed at the yellow higher astral. But she was giggling or maybe sniggering. Hmmm.

I looked at the level of mental/causal and thought of thought forms. She said "We wear those". She meant "wear" as in "clothes dressups and pretending games". Also "we don't make them" (thought forms).

Maybe "levels" are created by the human mind that always pulls things apart?

My little friend just got off my lap and is sitting in the back of the car now. She is disgusted with me.. I should watch what I think, it was that last thought in sentence above this line: "the human mind . . . . ."

If, for a moment, I think of her; she pulls a face and says "That is not me". So I suppose in thinking of her I create an image and fool myself. So I have to stop thinking and she is there again.

Perception is a tricky thing.
    Last edited by wttah; 5th March 2020 at 23:33. Reason: shpeling error and grammar

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pam (6th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), RogeRio (6th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Just as an alternative to the concept of "dimensions" and navigating "out there".

We have length X height X width to give the familiar 3 dimensions.

That gives us a cube, a box.

A box has an inside and outside.

So length X height X width X inside X outside. 5 dimensions.

Let's add time as motion to give 6 dimensions.

If we draw wheels on our cardboard box we have a car. A six dimensional object.

Inside dimensions are not necessarily the same as outside dimensions. Therefore an infinite closed space like Dr Who's TARDIS works. Worlds can exist side by side and also be stacked like Russian dolls.

To navigate and move "out there" doesn't require advanced quantum theory and tangled balls of string. The knack of moving between inside and outside will work.

Russian dolls as levels for this world is fifty odd dolls. Or fifty worlds.

Maybe TomKat, the fairies around the fruit trees is a matter of the trees existing in more than one doll. Humans normally restricted in one doll and fairies in another doll. The fairies would then be right in calling "trespass!". After all we have just about wreaked our doll and may affect neighboring dolls.

That makes the hollow earth a doll, finding the enterence in a cave makes sense, so does the idea of UFOs coming from the poles a possibility.

Just for fun ; )

Take two spheres located in different locations. Let's swap the insides. A sphere in two places at once? Travel between two location is then simply crossing a boundary.

No balls of tangled string required.
    Last edited by wttah; 6th March 2020 at 00:36. Reason: shpeling errors

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pam (6th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wttah (here)

sorry, but it's not that way .. (don't worth to re-invent the wheel)

please check about a cube view from a 4D perspective, so called Hypercube:
    (what 3D has of plastic, in 4D has of elastic, malleable, "maybe illusive")
    Last edited by RogeRio; 7th March 2020 at 00:07.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Pam (6th March 2020), Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020), wttah (6th March 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

This is a good video about underground civilizations and their connection to ancient myths.

https://youtu.be/__PfgJsHESI

Watching it, I wonder if the Mayan human sacrifices weren't originally meant to appease very physical gods who enjoyed eating humans. Maybe later the sacrifices became symbolic to appease more spiritual or mythical gods.

I think they were physical gods, of ET origin. I think they ate those sacrificed on a energetic level, feeding off the fear. There is a good chance we are still sacrificing to them today, it's just disguised better in modern days. I'm pretty sure this pandemic activity is a nice juicy supper of fear for them.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow, that is a weird thing to watch.

(grin) they added motion to distort the box in odd ways. That won't help you navigate.

One can stay in Euclidian space and do all sorts of things.

I would suggest the fun starts with one or two dimensional objects such as the surface of a pond. You have the atmosphere above and the water below, the surface is between. Same with windows and doors, they only exist between. The trick is to stop seeing the water or air. Then you can see stuff. Scrying is what they called it before science was a thing.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Just as an alternative to the concept of "dimensions" and navigating "out there".

We have length X height X width to give the familiar 3 dimensions.

If we draw wheels on our cardboard box we have a car. A six dimensional object.

Inside dimensions are not necessarily the same as outside dimensions. Therefore an infinite closed space like Dr Who's TARDIS works. Worlds can exist side by side and also be stacked like Russian dolls.

To navigate and move "out there" doesn't require advanced quantum theory and tangled balls of string. The knack of moving between inside and outside will work.

Russian dolls as levels for this world is fifty odd dolls. Or fifty worlds.

Maybe TomKat, the fairies around the fruit trees is a matter of the trees existing in more than one doll. Humans normally restricted in one doll and fairies in another doll. The fairies would then be right in calling "trespass!". After all we have just about wreaked our doll and may affect neighboring dolls.

That makes the hollow earth a doll, finding the enterence in a cave makes sense, so does the idea of UFOs coming from the poles a possibility.

Just for fun ; )

Take two spheres located in different locations. Let's swap the insides. A sphere in two places at once? Travel between two location is then simply crossing a boundary.

No balls of tangled string required.
    So maybe, by covering me up, the fairies were protecting their reality.

I've always been fascinated by nature spirits. I met a kind of witchy woman once who talked to fairies. She said there was a war in heaven -- heaven being right here -- and the fairies lost.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), wttah (7th March 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So maybe, by covering me up, the fairies were protecting their reality.

I've always been fascinated by nature spirits. I met a kind of witchy woman once who talked to fairies. She said there was a war in heaven -- heaven being right here -- and the fairies lost.
    Well . . . . Since this relates to the Hollow Earth and Levels, let's try and work a few things out logically. Please forgive my simple analogies, I try to keep my own thinking very simple.

You found yourself on the aetheric and a swarm of alarmed fairies flew at you. I presume the fruit tree was in your world and in their world also. So a tree in two worlds at once. One human world, one fairy world. We can call the worlds (Russian) dolls. One inside the other? Or overlapping? It doesn't matter really if we know both exist and the tree is the common to both worlds.

So two worlds and if we want to go between the two; the tree is one pathway. One can look at the two worlds as two towns with a road between. That is basic cartography. Once you have a map you can start to go places.

There are a lot of reasons why fairies don't want humans in their world. One just has to look what we have done to our world to understand.

So to visit the fairy world we will first have to change ourselves. Or find another world nearby to add an alternative world to our map.

Now everyone has to eat. We can say that what we do to our fruit tree, also directly affects the fairy's tree. Chemical fertilizers will change how the tree tastes to the fairies. If we kill the bugs on our tree, the fairies may get upset. If we mow down the herbs, flowers and "weeds" growing in our orchard, this affects the fairy side too. If the tree is in both worlds, so are the flowers, herbs and weeds. Just one tearful fairy behaving like heart-broken child is generally enough to stop me mowing the orchard (sigh).

An aware gardener would try to take into account both worlds and garden accordingly.

Insects in our gardens are another consideration. The wood-nymphs of classical fame look like naked human girls and are about four feet tall (1300mm). They have three pairs of wings. They flit across the surface of water nose down, bum up. Just as a dragonfly does on a pond. What they see in the surface of the water is not the bottom of the pond. When you get to know them from observation, one begins to understand that these Beings love dragonflies very much, and have also spent a lot of time in the company of humans. I say this because they have the appearance of both a human girl, and also a dragonfly. They are peculliarly inverted upside-down human-dragonflies. The three pairs of wings correspond with the six legs of the insect and the two pairs of limbs (arms and legs) correspond to the two pairs of wings of a dragonfly. When I look at their countenance, their eyes, I cannot understand if it is a dragonfly or a human face.

They love the little insects very much so I don't squish aphids on my citrus trees any more. The wood-nymphs are regarded as water spirits, and it follows that there are other Beings who love aphids too. I'll just say that I have been admonished for squishing black aphids between my fingers - "You kill without thought."

Since we know that a fruit tree spans two worlds, and humans need the tree for food, it follows that the fairies would eat from the same tree too. There is not much information about the biology of fairies, I am not surprised as that knowledge is something certain humans would use against them. However if you study bio-dynamic agriculture and grok how the sulfur and other substances work in the household of Nature, then one can understand something of fairy biology.

I can't really say much about a war between fairies and humans except to say the ruins of an ancient human civilization are everywhere and it was far bigger then just fairies and humans. Something terrible happened long ago that distresses the fairies greatly to remember.

If we can give thought to how we do things that affect the fairies, they will get curious about the "strange human" who doesn't behave like all the others. Things get interesting when they become curious.
    Last edited by wttah; 7th March 2020 at 06:21. Reason: Argh! Typos! - and added a little for clarification.
    If the Ancients discovered the secrets of life and created living organic machines; where do the machines go when they die?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wttah For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), RogeRio (7th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

So two worlds and if we want to go between the two; the tree is one pathway. One can look at the two worlds as two towns with a road between. That is basic cartography. Once you have a map you can start to go places.
    I would like to add some tech approach, regarding (new age) concept of "Parallel Universe" (two worlds as two towns with a road between) because I think it's different "to leave one place and arrive in another place", and "stay on a place and change the perception level of this same place"

Both seems the same move because the paradigm (approach) are based on the first reality of awareness (leave one to arrive another), but if one can change the state of awareness, the second approach don't fits on logistical changing of place.

Its knowed that human perception (senseness) is limited to 4~5% of spectre, but the soul-consciousness perception (immanent of respective human body) it's not limited to human perception.

Physical Body can not realize the place of faires but awareness of soul-consciousness skills can do it. That's the point whose could explains the perception of (multiple) Parallel Universes.

Quote So to visit the fairy world we will first have to change ourselves. Or find another world nearby to add an alternative world to our map.
    I note "change the state of consciouness of ourselves", through awareness of our soul and its vehicles of expression or vehicles of manifestation (as to say, physical body(soma), psych body (psychosoma), mental body (mentalsoma), and energetic body (energosoma)).

As our physical Body (Soma) aggregates all the others mentioned, although the perception of the body relates only to the corporeal world, the other bodies are always present, but we generally are unaware of it (because of limited 4~5% of physical spectre, and even more so for the unknown non-physical spectrum).

the purpose of this comment is to assess the size of our perceptual limitation about the world around us.

Quote Now everyone has to eat. We can say that what we do to our fruit tree, also directly affects the fairy's tree.
    This topic enters the complex question of Food Chain.

As the physical Body needs to eat to sustain it's life, why the other bodies don't ?

So, could one claim that emotions are food for the psychic body ? or could say that thoughts are food for the mental body ?

If Not, what would be the purpose of "Food for Thought" ?
    Last edited by RogeRio; 7th March 2020 at 13:25.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020), TomKat (7th March 2020), wttah (7th March 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RogeRio (here)
    So, could one claim that emotions are food for the psychic body ? or could say that thoughts are food for the mental body ?
    If Not, what would be the purpose of "Food for Thought" ?
    So the mental body doesn't produce thoughts, it consumes them? And they are produced by the brain?
    Last edited by TomKat; 7th March 2020 at 18:00.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Pieman (8th March 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast