+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tachyon Healing Chamber

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Default Tachyon Healing Chamber

Tachyon healing chamber

Has anyone had experience with a Tachyon healing chamber?

I met with Joseph McNamara, MD,, owner of a local Tachyon chamber. There are many chambers around the globe.

Dr Joe's energy felt very good and was delightful to chat with. I may try one 20 minute session as a $60 gamble/experiment. At 76 years now,, there is a lot of room for improvement. :-)

Dr Joe's blog: TachyonCounseling.wordpress.com
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 28th October 2018 at 15:48.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (28th October 2018), Chip (4th November 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Magnus (28th October 2018), Pam (28th October 2018), petra (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (29th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Tachyon Healing Chamber

How was you experience with the tachyon chamber?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Grace Makanani For This Post:

Pam (28th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I have not had that experience yet. I am considering Monday or Tuesday if I can get an appointment.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Chip (4th November 2018), Pam (28th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

If these things are related to Cobra I would be wary. I googled, and he is involved. 60USD is pricey. I figure it's better to make a home device.

The first thing I'd try is high dose Vitamin C and Iodine. You could get 1-2 months supply for 60USD. I can't see a 20 minute session in a chamber being better than buying core nutrients.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Jean-Marie (28th October 2018), Magnus (28th October 2018), Pam (28th October 2018), raregem (30th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I would not pay $60 to be exposed to a device purported to produce particles that have never been shown to exist. What does this tachyon device really do?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2018), Jean-Marie (28th October 2018), Magnus (28th October 2018), silvanelf (17th June 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

My experience in the Tachyon Healing Chamber did not yield any dramatic changes during the session. There is plenty of time to wait. I will post any changes later, if I feel a difference. And if I feel positive change, I will probably schedule another session.

No meditation or "zone out" is required. Dr Joe suggested saying prayers for whatever I wanted.

My experience with Matrix Energetics is that sometimes it takes a few days. In one instance, with ME, it took a week for change to manifest.

Pic of Dr Joe and me right after a 20 minute session.

What I saw was a copper pyramid over a bed, mounted on a rotating table. I was surrounded by crystals, smaller pyramids and sacred geometry.

Dr Joe said he has had people from as far as Russia come to experience the Tachyon Healing Chamber. Not sure why they would come that far because there is another chamber in Germany.

More information is available on TachyonCounseling.wordpress.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	DR Joe.png
Views:	13
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	39367
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 29th October 2018 at 20:51.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (29th October 2018), Chip (4th November 2018), genevieve (30th October 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Pam (4th November 2018), petra (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (29th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I have experienced one session. I was warned I probably could not stay the full amount of time and might feel "off" on the first session. Well, I felt awesome and wanted to stay. I felt lighter, happier and energized.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Chip (4th November 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (30th October 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    My experience with Matrix Energetics is that sometimes it takes a few days. In one instance, with ME, it took a week for change to manifest.
    I'm intrigued! Should have paid more attention to Dr. Who.. (just joking!)

This statement follows with my experience of reality manifestation. Makes sense to me. Prayers are not Instant, because God is not Magic.

Tom from montalk.net had an interesting experiment to try. He suggested thinking of an unlikely object, picturing it in your mind and concentrating on it. Then wait a while, and see if it manifests. I tried it ONE time and it worked, it gave me the creeps, and then I did not try anymore. I was sick of seeing black cats so I decided to focus on a WHITE cat. I ended up seeing two - one on TV, and one in reality.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Chip (4th November 2018), Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (30th October 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    This statement follows with my experience of reality manifestation. Makes sense to me. Prayers are not Instant, because God is not Magic.
    I suspect that there is no Magic, only misunderstood science.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Master or Servant.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	39376
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 30th October 2018 at 17:24.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th November 2018), Hazelfern (4th November 2018), petra (30th October 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sounds a bit iffy though the wand is cool but could majorly be upgraded. Anyone know where I can get one of those? Do you think he made it himself?

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

After one session and several days, I have noticed significant pain relief from headaches I've experienced daily for around one year.
    Is the improvement due to a session in the Tachyon Healing Chamber? Maybe, it is difficult to do a scientific study with only one person and one session.
    Dr McNamara, MD, recommends 3 to 5 sessions.
    I am ready for my #2 and will evaluate results before deciding if I will do #3.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 4th November 2018 at 16:57.

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

After one session and several days, I have noticed significant pain relief from headaches I've experienced daily for around one year.
    Is the improvement due to a session in the Tachyon Healing Chamber? Maybe, it is difficult to do a scientific study with only one person and one session.
    Dr McNamara, MD, recommends 3 to 5 sessions.
    I am ready for my #2 and will evaluate results before deciding if I will do #3.
    At your (our) age Ron, I would not let go of headaches I have had for on year. I would also definitely use traditional science and have a brain MRI or Scan to check for mini strokes, or a cyst, before it develops into anything full fledge.

If any cyst (cancerous or not), hyperbaric chamber is useful to reduce it as well

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Hazelfern (2nd December 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (4th November 2018)

23. Link to Post #13
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

Tom from montalk.net had an interesting experiment to try. He suggested thinking of an unlikely object, picturing it in your mind and concentrating on it. Then wait a while, and see if it manifests. I tried it ONE time and it worked, it gave me the creeps, and then I did not try anymore. I was sick of seeing black cats so I decided to focus on a WHITE cat. I ended up seeing two - one on TV, and one in reality.
    Whoa, wait a minute. What are you saying? This does not sound like something Tom would suggest. Again, I could be wrong.

An unlikely object? Why lose precious brain cells in such an experiment.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

petra (5th November 2018)

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

In the late 1990’s, there were many ‘Mind, Body and Spirit’ exhibitions. One such vast effort was at the old Grand Central Station in Manchester, ‘GMEX’, it was amazing, folk were becoming ‘aware’. However, one such exhibitor was promoting these ‘tachyon beads’, with amazing ‘veriabilities’, -ahem - these were expensive, I bought some, as did my best girl friend, they were ‘fluorescent’ plastic tiny beads, totally uninspirational...
    Years later, these daft plastic beads were deffo not tachy-anything - just tacky. Don’t be fooled by strange terminology attached to anything, research research research.
    Does anyone want a few weird looking luminous plastic beads...?
    Last edited by avid; 5th November 2018 at 00:08.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to avid For This Post:

Bob (4th November 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thanks Flash, good advice. I've had an MRI a few months ago, another a few weeks ago. Two anomalies, 2nd was an improvement. And I've had a lumbar puncture and blood work done. I will see the neurologist on Nov 12 and get his opinion. If there is anything seriously wrong, I happy to get a quick stress free exit and return home to Source. My dog is the only one who needs me. Another reason to stay is if I have something important to finish. But getting free of a 76yr old man's vehicle is an attractive idea. Wherever I can feel the best is where I want to be. Being helpful is only one of many things that I enjoy.

Many years ago, at the Monroe Institute, I had a dream/vision of me being outside on a clear star lit night. I flew up to the stars and recognized the stars were in the shape of an Eagles head. As the Eagle consumed my consciousness, I felt a tremendous amount of love and realized that I could choose anything I wanted for my next adventure.

But I may be here for a while yet. OK with me as long as I am feeling good.

I am going slow with my experiment with the Tachyon Healing Chamber. I want to see results before I pay for another session.

Dr. Joseph McNamara, MD is delightful to talk with. I asked him if a spiritual experience prompted him to leave practicing medicine and do these sessions. He looked at me for a moment and said "Maybe, after I get to know you, we can talk over a few beers."

Dr Joe said I looked familiar. I said "Not from this lifetime."
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 4th November 2018 at 20:11.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Flash (4th November 2018), Hazelfern (4th November 2018), JRS (5th November 2018), Pam (2nd December 2018), Trisher (6th November 2018)

29. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hazelfern (here)

Whoa, wait a minute. What are you saying? This does not sound like something Tom would suggest. Again, I could be wrong.

He sure did. It's difficult to search for something like this because I can't recall the exact wording, and that might have been something he said in email too. To me it's some "definite Tom Material" lol, but if you'd like confirmation I'd suggest emailing him and asking. He's very into the topic of reality creation from the looks of things

I poked around his reality creation articles and I found a related tidbit under True Reality Creation Part 2:

Quote Posted by Tom from montalk.net
    ...But remember, as far as manifesting is concerned, you can influence reality when it does not violate anyone’s freewill.
    EDIT / DISCLAIMER: Q: WHY? This experiment was meant as a TEST - and for me it worked, which I ended up finding kindof upsetting and creepy. I only tried it ONE time, but I don't feel it was a coincidence. One of those white cats I see almost every day now.

Also it's important to note, Tom's info should be navigated very carefully! He'll tell anyone the same thing. From his main page:

Quote Posted by montalk.net main page
    Take only what resonates with your inner sense of knowing and correlates with your observations and experience
    Last edited by petra; 5th November 2018 at 17:20.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Flash (5th November 2018), Hazelfern (6th November 2018)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

I don't know about your particular practitioner but can give my five cents due to a business relationship to a Swiss Company, Fostac AG, which was super esoteric but claimed to have a free energy device which was using Tachyons. They also claimed being able to heal cancer in some circumstances with other devices. Well the CEO with whom I was in contact died of cancer in 2012 and the company went bankrupt. They claimed their device worked, found a new company but aren't selling it (the device) any more.
    Iam not sure what was going on back then but if I should give my opinion I would suggest to be careful, see if this is bringing any benefits which can be clearly related to this Tachyon thing. And I'd highly attentive not getting sucked in the esoteric woo-woo talk those guys like to conduct and fogging the mind with that:

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

Flash (5th November 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (5th November 2018)

33. Link to Post #18
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 349 posts

He sure did. It's difficult to search for something like this because I can't recall the exact wording, and that might have been something he said in email too. To me it's some "definite Tom Material" lol, but if you'd like confirmation I'd suggest emailing him and asking. He's very into the topic of reality creation from the looks of things

I poked around his reality creation articles and I found a related tidbit under True Reality Creation Part 2:

Quote Posted by Tom from montalk.net
    ...But remember, as far as manifesting is concerned, you can influence reality when it does not violate anyone’s freewill.
    EDIT / DISCLAIMER: Q: WHY? This experiment was meant as a TEST - and for me it worked, which I ended up finding kindof upsetting and creepy. I only tried it ONE time, but I don't feel it was a coincidence. One of those white cats I see almost every day now.

Also it's important to note, Tom's info should be navigated very carefully! He'll tell anyone the same thing. From his main page:

Quote Posted by montalk.net main page
    Take only what resonates with your inner sense of knowing and correlates with your observations and experience
    Hey there. I tried to ask you a question on your 'page' but you are not available. That's okay. I will let it go for now.

34. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey there. I tried to ask you a question on your 'page' but you are not available. That's okay. I will let it go for now.
    If you're looking for the montalk.net guy, your best bet is to email tom [at] montalk [dot] net

35. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

The everyday for a year headaches have been gone now for several weeks after two experiments in the Tachyon Healing Chamber.
    Did the Tachyon experience work? All I can say with confidence is that there was coincidence.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Hazelfern (2nd December 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast