+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Global Elites Endgame Agenda EXPOSED by Dr. Joseph Farrell

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

Default The Global Elites Endgame Agenda EXPOSED by Dr. Joseph Farrell

Just a short clip here (5 mins) for JP Farrell giving his opinion on the larger picture.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Andre (31st October 2018), AndrejPeĉënkin (29th October 2018), aoibhghaire (29th October 2018), Bill Ryan (29th October 2018), Bluegreen (29th October 2018), Carmody (30th October 2018), Chip (29th October 2018), conk (30th October 2018), Creedence (29th October 2018), CurEus (29th October 2018), cursichella1 (30th October 2018), Deux Corbeaux (29th October 2018), DNA (30th October 2018), Franny (29th October 2018), genevieve (29th October 2018), Hervé (29th October 2018), Inversion (31st October 2018), Ioneo (30th October 2018), Jayke (29th October 2018), jjjones (30th October 2018), Justplain (30th October 2018), Maknocktomb (31st October 2018), Mari (29th October 2018), mountain_jim (29th October 2018), norman (30th October 2018), norski (30th October 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (29th October 2018), Pam (29th October 2018), pueblo (29th October 2018), ramus (29th October 2018), Reinhard (29th October 2018), section9 (31st October 2018), Sequoia (30th October 2018), Sophocles (29th October 2018), Star Tsar (29th October 2018), thepainterdoug (29th October 2018), toppy (29th October 2018), Watching from Cyprus (30th October 2018), WhiteFeather (29th October 2018), yelik (29th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

Default Re: The Global Elites Endgame Agenda EXPOSED by Dr. Joseph Farrell

"The universe has a moral fabric " is my takeaway.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Franny (29th October 2018), happyuk (30th October 2018), Justplain (30th October 2018), Pam (29th October 2018), petra (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    "The universe has a moral fabric " is my takeaway.
    I have lived my life on both sides of that moral fabric and I learned the hard way that live is so much more fulfilling, syncronistic, simple and full of mystery and wonder when aligned with it

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Franny (29th October 2018), Justplain (30th October 2018), petra (30th October 2018), pueblo (29th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

In response to Mr. Ferrell's talk here. It does seem like a sound conclusion that moving from what seems to be a disintegrating globalist approach that has become much more difficult due to the internet and the diminishing influence and distrust of MSM that the ultimate way to get a unified response will be to initiate what we think is a global threat from the sky. That will be the simplest way by far. It would tap into primal fear.

I think those that are orchestrating this manipulation clearly understand that tactics that have worked for many centuries are no longer getting the consistent, predictable responses that they once did. Things are not as simple as they once were.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Justplain (30th October 2018), petra (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018), Tintin (29th October 2018), WhiteFeather (30th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,582 times in 2,219 posts

So, what's going to be the technological announcement (within 20 years), alluded to in the video in the OP, that will be the game changer? Free energy? Immortality? Alien Disclosure?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Spellbound (30th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Great stuff. Ya just gotta love Joseph Farrells work. An Incredible man. Thanks for sharing. He has full videos part 1 and 2 off that initial video.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

pueblo (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,077 times in 163 posts

I seems to me that some of the Endgame agenda could be figured out from, so called, 111-predictive programming?!

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

I believe in this video that Dr. Farrell is indicating that the new tech will involve some form of free energy, since he indicates that the 'limited' nature of energy in the current paradigm is what fuels the monetary system, and that the introduction of free energy will uproot this paradigm. His conclusion on this matter is quite reasonable.

Free energy is a game changer, it would allow for independent living and, along with medium level computing and mechanics, to produce a sustainable, ecologically friendly, off the grid lifestyle. One could desalinate endless supplies of water, manufacture almost any product with 3d printers, etc. This would most definitely upset the capitalist control feature of supply VS. demand.

Unfortunately, we dont really have a clue about what the galactic community is like, but we can safely assume that any overt 'alien threat' in the next few decades is fake because no alien force worth its salt would wait until we are heavily armed before invading (if they haven't already done so), imho.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

happyuk (30th October 2018), pueblo (30th October 2018), Spellbound (30th October 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by peterpam (here)
    I think those that are orchestrating this manipulation clearly understand that tactics that have worked for many centuries are no longer getting the consistent, predictable responses that they once did. Things are not as simple as they once were.
    That's basically the idea I am getting too, and your saying this out loud makes me want to cackle with glee. "The control system is disintegrating! Heh Heh Heh!"

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Free energy is a game changer, it would allow for independent living and, along with medium level computing and mechanics, to produce a sustainable, ecologically friendly, off the grid lifestyle. One could desalinate endless supplies of water, manufacture almost any product with 3d printers, etc. This would most definitely upset the capitalist control feature of supply VS. demand.
    This is definitely where I'd like to go. I think it could go a step further too, and get rid of power lines. The world would be much more beautiful without the power lines and poles everywhere!

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    Unfortunately, we dont really have a clue about what the galactic community is like, but we can safely assume that any overt 'alien threat' in the next few decades is fake because no alien force worth its salt would wait until we are heavily armed before invading (if they haven't already done so), imho.
    I'm getting a different idea when it comes to 'alien threat'. Seems to me they're waiting for us to discover something so they can snatch it away from us. Just a hunch - it's occurred to me that some aliens might be very smart when it comes to manipulating, but not so smart when it comes to building weaponry.

17. Link to Post #10
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Brilliant little clip. Like Farrell I am 100% convinced the money system will change. It will be akin to an exhausted and browbeaten worker saying "you've been a bad employer. I quit".

The Industrialists’ urge us to keep buying more and keep money in circulation. This will not solve the problem. To exhort the people to buy more and more of what they do not need via installment plans is to make them slaves until death gives them freedom.

Few people realise that a man who ruins his health through over-work, nervous breakdowns, and heart trouble in order to become a millionaire, is misleading other unthinking fools to follow a path which leads to a place where life is spent posing, keeping up with the Joneses and pretending to be happy.

A change in the money system would remedy this and make plain living and high-thinking the standard of world civilisation. Ditto making costly automobiles, gadgets and clothing objects of ridicule.

Industrial greed in peaceful times has caused destructive depressions. The goal of business should be to give the best possible service, in supplying the real needs of man, and not as a means of encouraging luxurious habits, which only destroy the body, mind, and soul.

Industrial life is destroying what real human life should be like: introspective, meditative, restful, peaceful and calm.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Spellbound (30th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread