+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Teresa Yanaros /Divine Frequency Leaves Full Disclosure Project Today [2018-10-28]

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Default Re: Teresa Yanaros /Divine Frequency Leaves Full Disclosure Project Today [2018-10-28]

My synopsis of Friday evenings this 6 hour 'conversation'' between Teresa , Joe and CW...... this post is not about the content per say.

You have 4 videos that you can view of the interactions of last nights event. This part is just sort of a timeline of what occurred

First off Teresa on her channel gave a timeline of her 'history and explanation ' on her channel which is 49 mins then Joe at the same time simulcast her show on his channel with comments of his own, stopping her show in between to make a comment. CW chanter then started his show to discuss the Teresa show. But Then Teresa decided to give Joe an interview and went on Joe's show and was interviewed by joe this was 1 hour and a half. In the meantime CW was fuming on the delay because viewers were leaving his show to catch Joe's interview. Groovie Bean was on CW show and was trying to be a moderating voice .... Then Joe came on CW's show and ultimately even Teresa came on CW's show .... 3.5 hours

The chat area were on fire even Bill Ryan joined in at one point and asked a great question that joe fielded to Teresa. Many others including Jordan Sather, Dark Journalist, Cliff and many more names you might recognize. No Dolan though but maybe he was checking it out, I don't know.

Hope this helps a little

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Teresa Yanaros /Divine Frequency Leaves Full Disclosure Project Today [2018-10-28]

Teresa Yanaros: Compass Calibration

“I will be making a public statement this Friday, November 2nd, 2018 at 7:30pm CST LIVE from my YouTube channel, Divine Frequency about the situation involving my resignation from Full Disclosure Project.” Facebook

I sat through the 1st video of the evening.

Her compass calibration was less about a public statement and more about her personal timeline, her resume, her accomplishments and name dropping.

Who is Teresa Yanaros?

About The Author
    Teresa Yanaros, an author and millennial advocate for spiritual enlightenment and disclosure, shares news and inspirational perspectives through her professional multi-media project “Divine Frequency.” Her upbeat attitude and intense passion for driving through truth and change act as a catalyst for her philosophical and cosmic teachings.
    The other titles she gives herself are:
    • Spiritual coach, Philosopher - Mermaid - Journalist (here)
    • Motivational public speaker (here)
    • Spiritual coach (here)

I’d not trust her as a spiritual coach. Teresa doxed Daniel Liszt on June 11, 2017. She disclosed Daniel’s full name and where he lives. Yanaros beat Michael Waskosky to the punch even though he did the leg work. She made money on that video until it was taken down. All that’s left is the snapshot.

* Michael Waskosky makes it clear that he was the one to find Daniel's info in the video below. Why Teresa Yanaros got to reveal it first was not explained. Waskosky had more personal details in his video than she did.

A life lived with integrity will not require data scrub skills.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th November 2018 at 00:55.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (3rd November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd November 2018), Jasmyne Emmerick (22nd February 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), Sequoia (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

RunningDeer ......

I'm up on her position as a spokesperson for the SSP and enabling of the Corey Goode cult.

I wrote this as pete

I do think that the interview was revealing if you read between the lines on what was really said. One.. Jimmy Church's involvement is much deeper than what we knew. He was getting paid to promote Corey at conventions and conferences. I suspected this but she verified it. 2nd .. She is truly worried about her safety separating herself from the Corey Cabal as she should be. She made it clear in the CW interview also. However 'she just stayed at Corey's home as a guest recently. 3rd.. Dark Journalist and others have looked into the Halloween ball and found it was canceled because lack of tickets, she skated around this fact but said there was no threat as corey said......... I consider her candler and going public a debriefing from the cult

Debriefing methods can include and which I'm seeing are:

Educating the cult member on thought-reform techniques and helping him to recognize those methods in his own cult experience

Asking questions that encourage the cult member to think in a critical, independent way, helping him to recognize that type of thinking and praising him for it

Attempting to produce an emotional connection to his former life by introducing objects from his past and having family members share their memories of his pre-cult existence

I think this is a win for ourside even though she is not entirely deprogrammed yet.. Of course I don't buy her bill of goodes yet but maybe others will try to escape Jonestown too.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Flash (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

Coincidentally Corey Goode just posted a message this Saturday morning on FB that the Anshar have told him that the increase in end times madness will cause people to act irrationally. 🤔 That we should keep that in mind when listening to others

OH and btw
    November 8th is the 41st anniversary of the Jonestown Massacre

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Arcturian108 (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Sequoia (7th November 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I listened to and followed the Cosmic Disclosure stuff since it came out, always taking it with a grain of salt, yet intrigued (I had family and friends in the military in 50s who related, hinted, at some of the same things).

I was aware of DW's ego and frustrated entertainer syndrome (one of his books which was pretty good otherwise, had lengthy sections on his attempts to write and market screenplays), but I felt he was essentially sincere. I've regularly attended Contact in the Desert and at this year's had a personal interchange with Teresa.

From the get I was suspicious of her alliance with Jordan Sather who seemed sincere but quite unsophisticated and way over his head entering this world. I believe he was approached and groomed as their seems to be a need for younger people in the field from a marketing perspective.

Teresa struck me as way too polished and packaged to be just a sincere young woman seeker/researcher. Actressy. Changing her image and hot button words to find what worked best. (And no offense to actors, I have some in my family!).

I knew some of these folks are being promoted and pushed forward by not just the shady marketers but some other interests. I agree with Bill that anyone who had THAT much real info as DW, CG et all purport to, would absolutely not be allowed to continue (and that itself is a dilemma like the old witch dunking test - if she drowns she's innocent, etc).

I sincerely wonder of CG is consciously misleading or is he Mkultra'd? I do know also that 'they' target people who have secrets, character defects and addictions of various kinds, as their Trojan horses, for plausible deniability reasons.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Arcturian108 (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Denise/Dizi (20th February 2019), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    Teresa struck me as way too polished and packaged to be just a sincere young woman seeker/researcher. Actressy. Changing her image and hot button words to find what worked best.
    Yes. I watched the entire thing with very great interest.

My cautious remarks:

She means well, is on a learning curve (a steep one!), and is now acknowledging her errors of judgment... and has corrected one major one. Kudos. That takes integrity and courage.

But: boy, does she want attention and admiration.

And: is she naive.

She said she painstaking transcribed my video interviews with Daniel Liszt, of last year. And she said that constituted research.

But I have to say — and this is not meant to be unkind — clearly, at no point did she ever check into what she was transcribing. One doesn't have to research for two years to know that there was something badly wrong. One just had to have one's eyes genuinely wide open for just a few minutes.

My question for her now would be:
    (I wanted to ask this last night, but the livestream was going too fast: @Joe: a livestream chat is the WORST WORST WORST possible format for collecting genuine questions.)
    • What have you learned about vetting the people you closely associate yourself with? What may you now do differently in the future?

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Arcturian108 (4th November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), graciousb (4th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (4th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Sequoia (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

Teresa Yanaros is only 28. She is still learning.

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Recruitment

There are different viewpoints as to how cults procure new members. The anti-cult position takes a negative view of the groups' activities, often assuming that people join cults because they were brainwashed, or were the victims of other mind control procedures that rendered them "helpless victims" (Barker 1986, p. 335). However, many researchers view brainwashing as a stereotype of actual cult practices: It represents society's attempt at a "simplistic explanation of why people adopt strange beliefs" that are at odds with conventional wisdom (Wessinger 2000, p. 6). In her studies of cults, the sociologist and cult expert Eileen Barker notes that empirical evidence supporting the use of brainwashing is lacking.

Another explanation of cult membership focuses on deficiencies within the people themselves. This view, also popular within the anti-cult ranks, treats cult members as "abnormally pathetic or weak" (Barker 1986, p. 336). Yet evidence gathered through psychological testing does not support this position (Barker 1986).

In 1965 the sociologists John Lofland and Rodney Stark proposed a model of cult conversion by studying a millenarian cult interested in returning the world to "the conditions of the Garden of Eden" (Lofland and Stark 1965, p. 862). Their model is comprised of an ordered series of seven factors, all of which are necessary and sufficient for a person's decision to join a cult. The model focuses on how situational factors influence people who are predisposed, due to their backgrounds, to join such groups. Each step in the model reduces the number of potential converts, leaving only a few people eligible for conversion. Lofland updated the model in 1977 to reflect a more sophisticated effort on the part of the group they studied to obtain converts. He notes that the characteristics of the converts changed over time: The group attracted young people from "higher social classes," rather than the "less than advantaged" people they attracted in the past (Lofland 1977, p. 807).

Lofland's later explanation of conversion does involve persuasion on the part of cult members. For example, of the group he studied, weekend workshops were used to help potential converts form "affective bonds" with group members while avoiding "interference from outsiders" (p. 809). During these weekends a group member constantly accompanied potential converts; furthermore, people were discouraged from leaving the event, although physical force was never used to encourage them to remain.

Although the use of persuasion has been noted in conversion, and "coercive measures" have sometimes been used to prevent defection, it is incorrect to say that converts are universally victims of brainwashing (Wessinger 2000, p.7). In fact, many people who join cults ultimately choose to leave them, with many groups experiencing high turnover rates. One argument against brainwashing is that cults appeal to people more during "periods of rapid social change, at times when individuals are feeling a lack of structure and belonging . . . and when the credibility of traditional institutions is impaired" (Fox and Levine 2001, p. 142). This explanation of membership emphasizes social as well as life circumstances.

Read more: http://www.deathreference.com/Ce-Da/...#ixzz5VpDu35NJ

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Hervé (3rd November 2018), Jayke (5th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), onawah (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Lifted from somewhere else:

Quote [blanketyblank] has such a dangerous hold over its followers because it appeals to deeper, spiritual needs.

Wu Ming provides incisive commentary:
    In certain ways, conspiracy theorists are in the same league as psychics, magicians, astrologists and gurus of pseudo-medicine: all these people work in the field of wonder…In doing this, they exploit human needs, because in our life we do need surprise, wonder, new angles from which looking [sic] at things and thinking we’re different. Conspiracy theorists provide all that, and channel the people’s anxiety on [sic] their lives into the belief in an all-explaining narrative.
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd November 2018 at 20:52.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Flash (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Coincidentally Corey Goode just posted a message this Saturday morning on FB that the Anshar have told him that the increase in end times madness will cause people to act irrationally. 🤔 That we should keep that in mind when listening to others
    The timing of this Facebook post is no accident.
    (stated the obvious)

Corey Goode
    November 3, 2018
    Justin has some very keen observations in this recent post. According to the Anshar, we are in a heavy stream of these Cosmic Energies and 'End-times Madness' on a mass level is further expected. We are seeing it play out within our community just as we do on the World stage. We are seeing people melt down and become completely reactionary all around us at an exponential rate.

These energies will cause more and more people to become completely frazzled and lose access to their rational minds and become completely reactionary. These energies are also effecting people in physiological ways and these symptoms are increasing on a daily basis. Not even the Earth is immune as we see the predicted increase in volcanic and earthquake activity increase…

No one is immune to these energies, no matter how Service to Others we have convinced ourselves that we are. I too have had problems keeping my vibration at a healthy level because of the recent increase in these energies and resulting attacks and other behind the scenes issues.

The Anshar tell me that these energies are forcing us to judge ourselves and to force out all of our trauma and distortions to be dealt with... or ignored at our own peril.How we respond to these energies and what they reveal will set us on which ever ascension/non-ascension path we are destined to travel. There are a lot of forks in these paths and one can easily find themselves merging onto a highway leading to more despair.

Now is a time where we need to not judge others for their reactions to their own distortions and traumas but focus on our own. Maintaining a healthy and high vibration is going to be difficult from now until the foreseeable future but is KEY for each of our missions and journeys.

If we don't keep our vibrations at an elevated level, these energies will cause us to flame out and self destruct. We need to focus on keeping our vibrations as high as possible while also encouraging those on the same path.

If what the Anshar are telling and showing me is true… This 'End-times Madness' is only going to increase and become more dangerous to those who are consciously on the ascension path. The Blue Avian message has never been more important. We have to drop judgements and try to assist one another in this process as much as possible. Good luck to us all!

Their Message to Humanity

Every day focus on becoming more “Service To Others” oriented. Focus on being more “Loving” and “Focus on raising your Vibrational and Consciousness Level” and to learn to “Forgive Yourself and Others” (Thus “Releasing Karma”).

This will change the Vibration of the Planet, The “Shared Consciousness of Humanity” and “Change Humanity One Person at a time” (Even if that “One Person” is yourself.). They say to treat your body as a temple and change over to a “Higher Vibrational Diet” to aid in the other changes. This sounds to many like a “Hippy Love and Peace” message that will not make a difference. I assure you the “Path” they lay out in “Their Message” is a difficult one. Even on the unlikely chance that these technologies stay “Suppressed”, imagine what a world we would live in if everyone made these changes to their selves?

The Blue Avians also gave a warning with this “Message”. They had tried to deliver this message “Three Other Times” and it had been distorted by humanity. They made it “very clear” that this information was NOT to become a “Cult or Religious Movement” nor was I to put myself (my “ego”) before the “Message” or elevate myself to a “Guru” status. Anyone who does so should be avoided and held accountable, including myself.

Thank you,
    CG

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Flash (3rd November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), onawah (4th November 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

This interview was done quickly, and without much prep behind it. We know how hard that can be, but when an opportunity comes up like this, you have to do it. I was sympathetic to Joe throughout though trying to get blood from a stone. The bottom line was that her agenda had nothing to do with offering any insight into this cult.

With that being said, it was a major victory for the resistance hosts. These guys are working hard, and if the ego's can continue to stay in check, the joined force can obviously be quite powerful. We've already seen angry hosts that are seeking credit, or clicks. Those dudes can been seen through easily.

Thanks Joe! #GoJoe!

21. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (4th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd November 2018), Jean-Marie (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), RaiseMachine (8th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Sequoia (7th November 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,575 times in 2,121 posts

I think Theresa Yanaros knows exactly what she is doing. Before, during and after Corey Goode. And that’s what worries me.

23. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Debra For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd November 2018), Arcturian108 (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (3rd November 2018), Flash (3rd November 2018), graciousb (4th November 2018), Ivanhoe (5th November 2018), Jean-Marie (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), onawah (3rd November 2018), RaiseMachine (8th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Sequoia (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    Teresa Yanaros is 31.
    @ 4:03 - I was born in 1987.
    @ :32 - I’ve been called out as a Satanist as well apparently I was a part of a satanic ritual that occurred at Contact in the Desert a few weeks ago. And yeah that’s ridiculous. But I'm going to use this as an opportunity and a springboard you tell you guys a little bit more about myself because apparently the Dark Journalist, who thinks he's a journalist, when really he’s really a bad journalist because all you really needed to do to understand that what he was talking about is wrong, and go to my website…
    "Dark Journalist" Daniel Liszt Exposed - FAKE NEWS!

Divine Frequency
    Published on Jun 11, 2017
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 3rd November 2018 at 21:49.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (3rd November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Bob (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Jean-Marie (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (4th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

To me she does pass the « look at me at any price » test, (means service to self) before, during and after Corey. And she goes on the slippery slope of gossiping, destroying, etc.

Anyhow, her choices, hopefully she will have the clicks she hopes for.
    When she will have done as much research as dark journalist, she then can criticize, but she is far from presenting as much quality as he does. My opinion

It may change overtime if I see something new. Also, at 29 or 31, one can also change quite a lot given the right will and the right circumstances

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Jean-Marie (here)
    Teresa Yanaros is 31.
    @ 4:03 - I was born in 1987.
    @ :32 - I’ve been called out as a Satanist as well apparently I was a part of a satanic ritual that occurred at Contact in the Desert a few weeks ago. And yeah that’s ridiculous. But I'm going to use this as an opportunity and a springboard you tell you guys a little bit more about myself because apparently the Dark Journalist, who thinks he's a journalist, when really he’s really a bad journalist because all you really needed to do to understand that what he was talking about is wrong, and go to my website…
    "Dark Journalist" Daniel Liszt Exposed - FAKE NEWS!

Divine Frequency
    Published on Jun 11, 2017
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

27. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

avid (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd November 2018), Debra (3rd November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th November 2018), Jean-Marie (3rd November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Mike (3rd November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (3rd November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

I hope there is sincerity within her and her motives are not what they appear to be (ie opportunistic and self promoting). That said, as an intuitive who had close proximity to her recently, the quality sensed most strongly from her was ambition. Combined with an intense focus and discipline. I did not and never have sensed in her any genuine strong connection within her to the material she is reporting on. There's nothing wrong with ambition, focus and discipline in themselves, but IMO the qualities most needed in the search for truth and the delving into mysteries is first genuine deep curiosity, an openness tempered with discernment, humility, an ability to stay present, a reluctance to fall too much in love with any one theory or researcher, keeping the big picture in mind always, that is the desire to do one's part to open eyes, ones own and others, and help souls find their way out of the prison of oppression and recycling misery. In the spirit of love.

29. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

avid (4th November 2018), Bill Ryan (4th November 2018), Billy (4th November 2018), Debra (4th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Ivanhoe (6th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Mike (4th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (4th November 2018), RunningDeer (5th November 2018), Satori (5th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

30. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,112 times in 2,424 posts

Quote Posted by graciousb (here)
    I hope there is sincerity within her and her motives are not what they appear to be (ie opportunistic and self promoting). That said, as an intuitive who had close proximity to her recently, the quality sensed most strongly from her was ambition. Combined with an intense focus and discipline. I did not and never have sensed in her any genuine strong connection within her to the material she is reporting on. There's nothing wrong with ambition, focus and discipline in themselves, but IMO the qualities most needed in the search for truth and the delving into mysteries is first genuine deep curiosity, an openness tempered with discernment, humility, an ability to stay present, a reluctance to fall too much in love with any one theory or researcher, keeping the big picture in mind always, that is the desire to do one's part to open eyes, ones own and others, and help souls find their way out of the prison of oppression and recycling misery. In the spirit of love.
    Well said.

Speaking for myself only, I'm inclined to go with opportunistic and self-promoting. If these guys were still riding the wave and had not wiped out, she would continue to be their cheerleader and not be looking for a quick exit.

31. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th November 2018), Debra (5th November 2018), graciousb (6th November 2018), Ivanhoe (6th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (5th November 2018), shijo (5th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Right now, Niara Isley is calling Teresa’s journalistic integrity into question for plagiarizing content from her book “Facing the Shadow, Embracing the Light,” particularly the material on consciousness. She is also calling her out for lying outright on her livestream.

You can read about all of this in Niara’s post:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/niara...7891962088098/

Someone made the connection that Teresa is leaving the Full Disclosure Project because of integrity issues.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th November 2018), Debra (7th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), graciousb (8th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Satori (7th November 2018), Sequoia (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019)

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,524 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Right now, Niara Isley is calling Teresa’s journalistic integrity into question for plagiarizing content from her book “Facing the Shadow, Embracing the Light,” particularly the material on consciousness. She is also calling her out for lying outright on her livestream.

You can read about all of this in Niara’s post:
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/niara...7891962088098/

Someone made the connection that Teresa is leaving the Full Disclosure Project because of integrity issues.
    That's very interesting. Niara's Facebook post is too long to screenshot, but here's the text.

~~~
    Just the Facts.

Niara Terela IsleyTuesday, November 6, 2018

As a “journalist” Teresa Yanaros should be WELL AWARE of plagiarism laws.

She should KNOW that she should ALWAYS cite the sources of material she uses.

The fact that she didn’t shows one of two things:

1) She doesn’t know the plagiarism laws.

2) She knows the plagiarism laws, but she wanted people to think that content came from her and she hoped she wouldn't get caught.

Oops… She got caught.

Teresa Yanaros’ (TY) words from her live video of Friday, Nov 2, 2018, at 7:30pm CST saying she was “trying to be honest and authentic.” (approx. 38:08 into her live chat)

Then why would she be telling lies during her live chat?

Now look at this:

This is my first post after a friend alerted me to her plagiarism, posted on October 20 at 11:10 AM.

https://www.facebook.com/niaraterela...15654664151689

Now look at what TY texted me within 5 minutes, at 11:15 (date and time underlined in the photo below) after this first post calling out an unnamed “someone” for trying to pass off my words as hers:

However, she did not “like” that public post or post the comments she texted to me there either. But she sure wanted to find out who informed me of her wrongful use of my published, copyrighted book content, as the arrows added to the above picture indicate. She asked who told me twice.

So, she was watching me, but not giving any public record of it. I’d be willing to bet she saw every other post I made about this same issue also.

She also goes on later in her Friday, Nov. 2, 2018 video to talk about her “code of ethics.” Are her texts above, and then her lies on her live chat last Friday an example of her ethics???

At approximately 41:11 in TY’s video she says:

“Allegedly, there was a reputable figure in the community who made a claim that I had stolen their intellectual property; I don’t know who this person is, I just heard a rumor about this…”

Complete lie.

She knows exactly who I am because, as you can see from the photo I’ve shared here, she texted me almost immediately after my first post about someone plagiarizing my work. And I’m quite sure she kept tabs on my subsequent posts about this as well. And never once in my posts did I mention her name, so her assumption that I was talking about her is another significant piece of evidence that she did indeed try to pass my work off as her own.

One thing of many I have learned in my life:

People who will lie once will almost always keep lying if it serves their purposes in some way. Usually to make themselves look better than they actually are, or to avoid culpability in something they’ve done that they know is wrong, or even against the law.

If she’s really the “professional journalist” she claims to be, then using others’ material, including mine, without citing them as the source is something she should never, ever have done.

From the first time I connected with TY, I saw behaviors in her that kept raising my wariness about her and the kind of person she could be, and apparently is, with all of this now revealed. Since I’ve had other dealings with similar types of individuals, I feel it’s a waste of time for me to contact her, especially in light of her obvious dishonesty.

I only have the following to say to her at this point:

Stop plagiarizing my work – and the work of others.

People will be watching you for this now and you won’t get away with it.

Now that I have exposed you for doing what you’ve done and your dishonesty about doing and claiming you didn’t know who I was as the one who “made a claim that I had stolen their intellectual property”, you had better cease and desist now and forevermore, from plagiarizing my published copyrighted material or that of others.

Approximately 42:14 in TY’s video: “I want to learn and grow.”

I hope that is true because here is your opportunity. If you truly want to learn and grow:

Stop lying.

Stop using other people’s intellectual property without citing them as the source, leaving people to think it’s yours.

One more thing.

When someone confronts you with these kind of truths, and your own bad behavior it is a loving act. It’s meant to hold your feet to the fire about wrongdoing so you can make a choice to become a better person.

Because you plagiarized content from myself and others in the public arena, this post also needed to take place in the public arena.

I don’t know if you will learn the lessons from this, but I hope you will. If you continue to steal the intellectual content of myself or others, someday the repercussions from your behavior will be far more severe, with far and away more to lose.

I hope you will learn from this Teresa, because I have no wish to attack you. I hope you understand that using my, and others, intellectual property is an attack on me and those others you’ve used for your own purposes or personal gain of one type or another.

I urge you to look deep within yourself and find your own special gift to the world, something uniquely your own. Look at your own life’s experiences, how they have shaped you, what you have learned about them and, if relevant, how they fit into a larger picture of our world today.

When you bring forth your own special message, you will have no need to plagiarize the work of other people. You will no longer have steal the intellectual property of others to try and create more shine and sparkle for yourself. That kind of stolen shine and sparkle is FAKE, and when you are found out, your public image will be more and more tarnished with every transgression. One day no one will follow you anymore, no one will listen, because they won’t know if they’re hearing truth, lies or stolen content from others.

I hope this matter is now closed and can remain so.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th November 2018 at 23:56.

35. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (1st July 2019), Debra (7th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Did You See Them (7th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2018), Ivanhoe (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Satori (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019), Sophocles (7th November 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

I'm also hearing rumors that her sister did not drop the SSP tm claim. There is no record of it
    Joe from Carolina's research team has written a letter to her sister's law firm but as of yet, no reply.

Gee.... the lying liars Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them

37. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Debra (7th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Did You See Them (7th November 2018), Innocent Warrior (7th November 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), onawah (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Sophocles (7th November 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    I'm also hearing rumors that her sister did not drop the SSP tm claim. There is no record of it
    Joe from Carolina's research team has written a letter to her sister's law firm but as of yet, no reply.

Gee.... the lying liars Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them
    Correct. No reply yet but the letter has been sent as of yesterday.

39. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th November 2018), Debra (7th November 2018), Deux Corbeaux (7th November 2018), Did You See Them (7th November 2018), ichingcarpenter (7th November 2018), Kristin (7th November 2018), Kryztian (16th November 2018), Nasu (7th November 2018), RunningDeer (7th November 2018), Satori (7th November 2018), Sierra (20th May 2019), Sophocles (7th November 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast